UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 07:33 PM   #2451
Emp
Volcano Badge

Eevee

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpinkcorsola View Post
With the dawn of December, a great Christmas tree had been erected in the center of the Fizzytopian Square, bounded by festoons of lights. Baubles of brightness hung from its branches, and a single Staryu planted proudly at the pinnacle. In addition, moving Stantler, waving Abomasnowmen, and other such gaudy festive decorations lined the lightly frosted sidewalk as every store window tried to surpass the other. Some stores were still setting up it seemed, since it was somewhat early in the season after all. But the place was already packed with holiday shoppers looking to get in on deals before the last-minute rush, and Jessica found herself barely able to squeeze past the crowd to get to the Cable Club. Even more traders and trainers had established booths in front of the building, hoping to prey on pawn their wares to “bargain hunters”.

As she pushed her way through the doors, she breathed a sigh as they slid to a seal behind her. Inside was even more alive with activity, but at least it was warmer. She scanned the sea of faces, finally spotting a familiar boy by the wall, a little fox-like creature withdrawing within his legs to avoid being trampled by the waves. As she approached to shake his hand, the frightened fox fell back even further.

“Hey, Wes, good to see you. Glad you got my message.” Bending down, she smiled and tried to reach out to the cowering Eevee, who recoiled and retreated as if the girl were some kind of monster. “Hi there. I’m not gonna hurt you. My name’s Jess. I’ll be taking care of you for a while, just until your real trainer…” She paused, swallowing. “…Returns.”

She didn’t say where from. Truth be told, she had no idea what became of the boy known as “Hallow Heartless”- or rather, that was his alias. He told her his true christening once, in confidence. He was a runaway, accused of a crime he didn’t commit. About a week ago, he had disappeared. Vanished without a trace, like a ghost. In concern, she had visited his secret hideout, only to discover it surrounded by police. Scared, she fled the scene before they could question her (or vice-versa). She didn’t even dare stay to check on his Pokémon, though she sorely regretted that decision now. The night before, in fact, she thought she had noticed someone snooping around. Why hadn’t she tried to warn him? The following days, it was lack of communication that worried her most, keeping her up as she anticipated another one of his random midnight calls. She wasn’t sure if he was safe or hurt, or even…

She shook her head. The memo this morning – and other such signs – surely meant something, cryptic as they were. He must be all right, somewhere. Watching over her, ready to lend an invisible helping hand, like always. This belief gave her hope. So she would hold onto it for him. For herself. …For a friend.

Kneeling in reverence, she attempted to achieve closeness again, contacting the living vessel full of faith. Caressing. She wondered what the poor thing must think of these procedures, to be plucked from her home and handed over to a complete stranger. Perhaps Jessica only saw her as a tool she planned to pin all her own dreams on. In that case, would this be considered not a favor, but a betrayal to both parties? Could such sin be forgiven?

The Eevee reluctantly answered the prayer, trembling under her touch. Jessica quickly removed her hand from the holy grail, afraid her wish would not be granted should she continue to defile its surface. As if her own terrible thoughts might transfer somehow. Could its contents be corrupted from a single stroke?

But as she stared strongly, it seemed the source of terror was something else. The Eevee’s eyes were fixed straight over the girl’s shoulder. Puzzled, she turned and saw nothing. Simply space.

“What’s wrong? Is there something?”

Wes stepped in to explain, that this particular Eevee tended to zone out sometimes and act peculiarly, occasionally freaking out without reason. This caused her peers to often pick on her. Jessica softened, somewhat relieved to realize it wasn’t entirely her fault (and berating herself again for so readily accepting the alternative). So they were actually similar. Not exactly, but she could certainly relate to isolation and skepticism.

An idea then occurred to her. She would show, that she could be trusted. Pulling out an olive orb, she released one of her Pokémon that wasn’t left behind at Marion’s Base. Hoshiko the Chikorita blinked and bounced immediately into her trainer’s arms, snuggling with joy. Jessica beamed as she tickled the plant’s leaf, its star-shaped hole spreading their combined radiance. Out of the corner of her eye, she anticipated Eevee’s reaction, pleading for a positive one. The fox’s tail twitched, which she took as a slight sign of victory.

“Say, can you play us a song? A relaxing one.”

She requested as she set Hoshi down. The Chikorita obliged, producing her Fairy Ocarina. Closing her eyes, she began to blow a soft tune, its beauty sweeping all over the room as everyone stopped what they were doing to listen. Jessica grinned as she observed Eevee grow entranced by the sound.

There was one more trick she wanted to try. Digging into her bag, she retrieved from the bottom a pouch containing a delicate formula. Checking the bottom, she noted its expiration was drawing near – at least concerning the exceptionally extraordinary magical properties. As precious a keepsake as it was, she figured now was the perfect time to use it. Aiming carefully, she sprayed the perfume over Eevee, letting the sweetness sink over and soothe.

At peace, the Eevee greeted Jessica’s renewed offer of a petting with more enthusiasm. She even rubbed up against the girl’s jeans. Jessica giggled as she felt the fur brush by, pleased to make Eevee’s acquaintance.

At that moment, she heard a whisper by her ear. Faint, but pure. She spun around, encountering no one. Was it her imagination? But the voice… It couldn’t be…

“Tak-”

She ceased herself. No, this wasn’t the time and place. Not for shouting secrets to the world, nor sentimentality. She bit back her tongue (and tears), and glimpsed down at her new teammate, who was gazing up at the girl curiously.

“…Taki. That’ll be your name.”

“Taki” cocked her head as she tested out the title, having never had a specific tag beyond a number before. Then, her train wagged with delight at being considered worthy of one, and she jumped into the girl’s chest like she had seen Chikorita do and shyly licked Jessica’s cheeks in appreciation. Jess laughed as she rose and nodded to Wes, as the two made their way over to a machine to make the Trade.

Taki tucked her head over Jessica’s shirt, keeping her sight on the spot where the girl had been. A pale boy with hollow eyes stood there, following her departure. No one else appeared to take notice of his presence. In fact, they passed right through him.

Drawn lips lifted, sadly, then he vanished as smoke. Only to emerge again, hovering by Jessica’s side as she handed over ten Candies to Wes and coaxed Taxi into another green ball, this time to represent companionship.

…Again, she could’ve sworn she heard the words, “Thank you.”

-

Trading 10x Rare Candies to empoleon dynamite for Lv. 1 Eevee ♀.

*Trade Commenced*
Really enjoyed that LB, can’t do that justice in my mental state xP

Traded Lv.1 Eevee to Lilpinkcorsola for 10x Candies

*Trade closed*

Record Marker
(1/7) Female Eevee and (0/7) Male Eevee traded
Old 12-10-2012, 07:35 PM   #2452
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
Trading 3 Candies to Celebii151 for 3 White Pokeblocks.

**TRADE OPENED**
Trading 3 White Pokeblocks to Jolteonjak for 3 Rare Candies.

Trade Closed.

jolteonjak
White Pokéblocks Traded here.

Last edited by enchantress; 07-26-2014 at 08:30 AM.
Old 12-11-2012, 03:08 PM   #2453
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
words here

Trading 1x Rare Candy to seakittenyfool for Lv. 1 Poochyena .

*Trade Commenced*

Upon confirmation, giving him 1x Heart Container to hold.

Putting him in 1x Were Ball (discarding 1x Poké Ball),

Trading lilpink/bluecorsola my level 1 Male Poochyena for 1 Rare Candy.

*trade confirmed and closed*

Enjoy
Old 12-11-2012, 06:08 PM   #2454
Thrain
Boulder Badge

The doors to the Cable Club swished open, allowing a gust of cool, wintry air into the lofty building. A fifteen year old boy walked swiftly to the nearest bank of computers, fighting his way through the crowd, until he stood next to a young, eerie looking woman. Eric smiled at the ghostly mistress as he approached. "Hey there, Stacey. I know you've been patiently waiting for my decision, and now I've finally made up my mind to put little B up for trade." A smile lit up the woman's features upon hearing this, reminding Eric yet again that his special little Pokemon would be going to a great home. He withdrew a Poke Ball from his belt, threw it up into the air, and called forth his Unown. The light sparkled strangely off the Pokemon's blue exterior, drawing the looks from several passerby. She floated over toward Stacey, staring at her with her sole eye, a look of apprehension (or something like it--it was hard to tell) on her face. Suddenly, a small orb of purplish energy coalesced out of nowhere. It floated towards Stacey's head and burst, expelling glittery flecks of purple light that shimmered in the air. "I think she likes you," Eric said.

"Alright, let's get this show on the road," he continued. He withdrew the Unown to her Poke Ball, and placed it upon the computer's pedestal; Stacey obliged with her lump sum of coins. A shot of white light burst forth from the computer, and, a few seconds later, the objects reappeared on opposite sides of the table. The trade had been successful!

"Thanks once again for this. Take good care of her!"

OOC: Trading Lv. 1 Shiny Unown B w/ Hidden Power Poison to Arc_Angel for 500,000 coins.

*TRADE COMMENCED*
Old 12-11-2012, 06:18 PM   #2455
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrain View Post
The doors to the Cable Club swished open, allowing a gust of cool, wintry air into the lofty building. A fifteen year old boy walked swiftly to the nearest bank of computers, fighting his way through the crowd, until he stood next to a young, eerie looking woman. Eric smiled at the ghostly mistress as he approached. "Hey there, Stacey. I know you've been patiently waiting for my decision, and now I've finally made up my mind to put little B up for trade." A smile lit up the woman's features upon hearing this, reminding Eric yet again that his special little Pokemon would be going to a great home. He withdrew a Poke Ball from his belt, threw it up into the air, and called forth his Unown. The light sparkled strangely off the Pokemon's blue exterior, drawing the looks from several passerby. She floated over toward Stacey, staring at her with her sole eye, a look of apprehension (or something like it--it was hard to tell) on her face. Suddenly, a small orb of purplish energy coalesced out of nowhere. It floated towards Stacey's head and burst, expelling glittery flecks of purple light that shimmered in the air. "I think she likes you," Eric said.

"Alright, let's get this show on the road," he continued. He withdrew the Unown to her Poke Ball, and placed it upon the computer's pedestal; Stacey obliged with her lump sum of coins. A shot of white light burst forth from the computer, and, a few seconds later, the objects reappeared on opposite sides of the table. The trade had been successful!

"Thanks once again for this. Take good care of her!"

OOC: Trading Lv. 1 Shiny Unown B w/ Hidden Power Poison to Arc_Angel for 500,000 coins.

*TRADE COMMENCED*
Stacey paused outside the rather quiet Cable Club building, her excitement bubbling beneath the surface threatening to escape. She pushed through the doors and saw only one person in the main trading room waiting patiently for her. She beamed at him and even more so to the floating letter by his side. Since has first seen the gifted Shiny Unown B emerge like magic from the Ouija Board she has been mesmerised by her and dreamt of having her on her team with her other eclectic Pokemon. She approached the pair and shook Thrain's hand.

"Thanks again for the call hon, I was on edge with the waiting". B floats over the waiting woman and shot a sparkly purple poison-filled orb at her and Stacey coughed a little feeling her throat burn ... she was perfect!

"You and I are going to get on great *cough* and you'll certainly fit on my team."

Looking to Thrain she handed him a single small envelope and he looked perplexed.

"You don't think I carry that kind of cash around with me, I'd be mugged within 5 minutes of leaving the Mansion ... probably by one of its residents" She said with a chuckle. "Its a check for the agreed amount, 500,000 coins. You drive a hard bargin but I can see she's worth it."

"Lets go ..." she said thinking over a name ... "Banshee, lets meet your new team-mates".

Stacey pulled her coat around her neck before pushing out into the icy weather with her new girl in tow.

*Trade Closed*
Old 12-11-2012, 07:23 PM   #2456
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Trading Lv. 1 Spiritomb (in Christmas Ball) to Marion Ette for 10x Rare Candies.

*Trade Commenced*
Coselle confidently strides up to the Cable Club, the buckles of her black combat boots clicking and clacking with each unwavering step. A grin plays across her pale face, as her silver-grey eyes sparkle with the prospect of a new Pokemon for her beloved trainer sister. Truthfully, Coselle was happy to have been snapped out of her reverie underneath the shaded tree of Marion's Secret Base by Jessica's phone call... Not only would this mean that Coselle would be able to deliver Jessica's wonderful present to Marion, but the diversion from her current thoughts was certainly welcome. The black-haired maiden's mind had been reeling lately with rather... unpleasant thoughts, and she would much rather be distracted by parties, presents and smiling faces, particularly when they revolve around her sister (who certainly deserved some happiness after what she had gone through).

The security guard at the door visibly recoils at the sight of the odd trainer, who merely laughs at his reaction, a wicked upturn forming at the edges of her grin. She chuckles, remembering the little prank that she and Gadget pulled on him the night after their last meeting in which the guard had unceremoniously ordered Coselle to dispose of her cigarette. A little TV possession, a bad dream or two... Nothing too terrible given what the wicked Banette-soul could have done to him. Nothing wrong with instilling a little fear, after all.

As soon as she is out of the security guard's sight, Coselle finds herself coughing suddenly, soon doubling over with the force of her hacking. She darts into the bathroom, quickly trying to regain composure. Eventually, she straightens herself out, brushes her black lace blouse lightly with her hands, and moves back into the crowd. She mutters to herself darkly, but not audibly enough for anyone to hear. Whatever had seized her in that moment was something she clearly did not want drawing attention.

Eventually, Coselle identifies Jessica in the crowd, and waves towards her, indicating her approach. The ghostly trainer is immediately distracted by the little Pokemon in Jessica's arms; the Eevee, which was currently lavishing Jessica with affection after a spray of some lovely perfume, seemed to have an odd presence watching over her. Coselle could sense someone familiar, and yet... No, it was better not to think about him. After all, he never quite seemed the same after the incident, despite being a mere witness, and Coselle did not like to think about how much of the blame of that trauma fell on her own head. That said... It felt like that strange young man from the bar was here, somehow. Was the Eevee somehow connected with him...?

Coselle shakes her head, deciding to reminisce instead about her own Eevee, back when she was a trainer herself. It had been a very long time since Anna had been that small... She had evolved rather quickly by Umbreon standards, though much as she refused to admit it, she missed the days when Anna was a cuddly Eevee. Hell, she missed the days when Anna was cuddly. Of course, the ghostly reincarnation of Anna was just as sweet, naive and loyal as she was in life... She just happened to be a bit more spooky and ethereal nowadays, being a Duskull and all.

Coselle greets Jessica with a respectful bow. "Thank you again for doing this for my sister," Coselle says in earnest. "I know she will be very happy."

Coselle reaches into her pocket, producing 10 candies, which she drops on the table as she reaches for a Cable Club slip. Filling out the appropriate paperwork and handing it to the attendant, she watches as the machine works its magic, exchanging the candies for a rather festive-looking Christmas ball that Jessica placed on the machine receptacle opposite Coselle. After a few clicks and a whrrrr, the familiar DING of a completed trade brings a smile to Coselle's face. She hovers her hand above the Pokeball... and the grin immediately disappears. Her face looks grim, as she turns to Jessica, a fire beginning to light in her eyes.

"There's no Pokemon in here, Jessica." Coselle grits her teeth in anger. "I am not a fool. I can tell that Vanth is not in he-" Before Coselle can launch into a full-on attack on poor Jessica, she is fortunately interrupted by another strange presence, which she senses nearby. How could she have missed the fact that there was more than one spirit skulking about? The young man must have distracted her... "Oh, I see... This one is an escape artist, hmmm?" Coselle chuckles a bit. "We shall see about that..."

Coselle picks up the Christmas Ball carefully as she lowers her head, letting her black hair obscure her eyes in hopes that no one notices their slight glow. Identifying the presence of the escaped Spiritomb, she suddenly thrusts the Pokeball forward, the beam of light quickly highlighting in red the Spiritomb, which is inches away from the back of Jessica's head. The Pokeball pulls the ghostly being in before clicking shut. Coselle admires the Pokeball for a moment, attempting to get a clearer sense of the spirit now trapped within.

"I sense great potential in you, my dear..." Coselle grins widely at the Pokeball, and mutters in Banette language; perhaps you are the one I need to act in my stead.

Grinning at Jessica, she extends her pale, icy hand for a shake. "I apologize for getting upset. I know you are not the type to betray me... I'm sorry." Coselle chuckles a bit. "That said... I wonder what dear little Vanth was planning whilst out of her Pokeball, hmmmmm?"

Coselle latches the Pokeball on her belt, bowing once again to Jessica. "I will make sure that Vanth arrives safely to her new trainer. In the meantime... I would sleep with the lights on, if I were you." Coselle cackles darkly, but does not elaborate. Instead, she turns towards the Cable Club door, and seems to vanish as she melds into the crowd... How strange.

((OOC: Trading 10x rare candies to Yuki for her Lv.1 female Spiritomb in the festive Christmas Pokeball, who shall henceforth be known as Vanth.

*TRADE CLOSED*))
Old 12-13-2012, 06:20 PM   #2457
Toyo
hail

Trading three rare candies plus a Leaf Stone for Charminions' Female Darumaka w/ Focus Punch.

Trade Intitated
Old 12-14-2012, 05:09 AM   #2458
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Trading my Vampire Ball and Luxury Ball to Itzatrap for 3 Rare Candies.

Trade started

----

Trading my Snow Ball to Stark for 2 Rare Candies.

Trade started

Last edited by MarbleZone; 12-14-2012 at 05:24 AM.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:41 AM   #2459
Stark
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
Trading my Snow Ball to Stark for 2 Rare Candies.

Trade started

Trading 2 Rare candies to Marblezone for his Snow Ball. Thanks!

*Trade Closed*
Old 12-14-2012, 02:13 PM   #2460
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
Trading my Vampire Ball and Luxury Ball to Itzatrap for 3 Rare Candies.

Trade started
Trading 3x Rare Candies to MarbleZone for his Vampire Ball and Luxury Ball.

**Trade Closed**
Old 12-14-2012, 04:08 PM   #2461
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Trading 500 coins to Allishinca for her Cranberry Pokeblock.

**Trade Started**
Old 12-14-2012, 04:33 PM   #2462
Allishinca
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Trading 500 coins to Allishinca for her Cranberry Pokeblock.

**Trade Started**
Trading my Cranberry Pokeblock to OkikuMew for 500 coins!

Thank you!

**Trade Closed**

~ Tess Edit: Used on 3rd Feb 2013.

Last edited by enchantress; 02-09-2013 at 08:40 PM.
Old 12-14-2012, 05:09 PM   #2463
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
Trading three rare candies plus a Leaf Stone for Charminions' Female Darumaka w/ Focus Punch.

Trade Intitated
Trading a Lv.1 Female Darumaka w/ Focus Punch to Tyoyo for 3 candies and a Leaf Stone.

Trade Closed

Take good care of her!
Old 12-14-2012, 06:30 PM   #2464
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Trading 1,000 coins to biggggg5 for 1 Cranberry Pokeblock.

**TRADE OPENED**
Old 12-14-2012, 06:41 PM   #2465
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Trading 1,000 coins to blazeVA for his Cranberry Pokeblock.

**Trade Started**
Old 12-14-2012, 06:50 PM   #2466
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
Trading 1,000 coins to biggggg5 for 1 Cranberry Pokeblock.

**TRADE OPENED**
Trading pokeblock for coins. Thanks!

Trade confirmed and closed.

~ Tess Edit: Used on 3rd Feb 2013.

Last edited by enchantress; 02-09-2013 at 08:04 PM.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:08 PM   #2467
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Trading 1,000 coins to blazeVA for his Cranberry Pokeblock.

**Trade Started**
Trading my 1x Cranberry Pokeblock, for 1000 coins.

TRADE CLOSED

~ Tess Edit: Used on 10th Feb 2013.

Last edited by enchantress; 02-11-2013 at 01:19 AM.
Old 12-15-2012, 01:03 AM   #2468
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
My Cranberry Pokeblock is hereby being traded for Missingno Master's Premier Ball.

*Trade Start*
Old 12-15-2012, 07:46 AM   #2469
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
My Cranberry Pokeblock is hereby being traded for Missingno Master's Premier Ball.

*Trade Start*
Trading 1 Premier Ball to GS for 1 Cranberry Pokeblock. Thanks, man!

*TRADE CLOSED*
Old 12-16-2012, 05:24 AM   #2470
SoS
Ducks gonna duck

Trading a Steel Ball to Itzatrap for a Rare Candy and a Shoal Salt.
Old 12-16-2012, 04:46 PM   #2471
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
Trading a Steel Ball to Itzatrap for a Rare Candy and a Shoal Salt.
Trading 1x Rare Candy & Shoal Salt to Son of Shadows for his Steel Ball.

**Trade Closed**

Thanks!
Old 12-17-2012, 02:05 AM   #2472
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Send a message via Skype™ to pengyzu
Trading x4 Rare Candies to lilpinkcorsola for her Lvl. 1 Male Cubchoo
Old 12-17-2012, 02:10 AM   #2473
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Luvdisc

Quote:
Originally Posted by pengyzu View Post
Trading x4 Rare Candies to lilpinkcorsola for her Lvl. 1 Male Cubchoo
Trading Lv. 1 Cubchoo to pengyzu for 4x Rare Candies.

*Trade Closed*

Merry early- Ha... Ha... Choo-stmas! <3
Old 12-17-2012, 05:53 PM   #2474
Thrain
Boulder Badge

Trading x5 Piles of Ash to Talon87 for x1 Rare Candy.

*TRADE COMMENCED*
Old 12-17-2012, 06:00 PM   #2475
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrain View Post
Trading x5 Piles of Ash to Talon87 for x1 Rare Candy.

*TRADE COMMENCED*
Trading Thrain 1 Rare Candy in exchange for his 5 Piles of Ash.

*Trade Closed*

Thanks very much.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records