UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2012, 07:09 PM   #2426
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Send a message via Skype™ to Balmund
Trading this Lv.1 Female Taillow to Gemini Spark for 2,000 coins.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:22 PM   #2427
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Trading my Lv 1 Onix holding a Metal Coat to Stark for [insert random thing here], so as to evolve him and have him traded right back.

Oh, yeah, and he has Heavy Slam, in addition to his Lv 1 moves, for records' sake.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:26 PM   #2428
Stark
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairne View Post
Trading my Lv 1 Onix holding a Metal Coat to Stark for [insert random thing here], so as to evolve him and have him traded right back.

Oh, yeah, and he has Heavy Slam, in addition to his Lv 1 moves, for records' sake.

Trading my Level 10 Vulpix to Kairne for his Level 1 Onix with Metal Coat. I'll let you evolve him when I trade him back.

*Trade Closed*

-------------------------------

Trading Level 1 Onix with Metal Coat to Kairne for Level 10 Vulpix.

*Trade Initiated*
Old 12-02-2012, 08:36 PM   #2429
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Steelix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post

Trading my Level 10 Vulpix to Kairne for his Level 1 Onix with Metal Coat. I'll let you evolve him when I trade him back.

*Trade Closed*

-------------------------------

Trading Level 1 Onix with Metal Coat to Kairne for Level 10 Vulpix.

*Trade Initiated*
Trading Lv 10 Vulpix back to Stark for a Lv 1 Onix holding Metal Coat. You know, the one I just traded to him.

*Trade Closed*

Kairne released the Onix from its Pokeball. He had heard that an Onix would grow even more powerful if it was polished with a can of Metal Coat and went through an electrical process, and he was anxious to see the results. As the red light formed into Onix, he let out a roar, glimmering with the silver coating. Then, he started to glow again, a white glow this time. His shape started to shift and he grew larger. The aura of light broke in a flash, and his Onix was no longer there, instead now a Steelix, letting out a mighty roar once again, now even more ferocious.

Excited, Kairne recalled the steel beast, and tucked the ball away. His first evolution. Slight tears started to form in the corners of his eyes. This was a beautiful moment.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:55 PM   #2430
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balmund View Post
Trading this Lv.1 Female Taillow to Gemini Spark for 2,000 coins.
And I hereby buy a Lv. 1 Female Taillow from Balmund for 2,000 coins.

COMPLETE.

Taillow: *chirps happily*

Hello there! You're a cute little baby, aren't you? *checks Pokedex*

Taillow, the Tiny Swallow Pokemon. Taillow leave their nest at a very young age and will often cry when they're lonely or hungry. They prefer warmer climates, often migrating when their home is too cold. They mainly feed on small insects like Wurmple, but will battle almost anything, even large birds of prey like Skarmory.

Skarmory, huh? You might like this, then! Hey Icarus, got someone for you to meet! *throws Icarus's Pokeball*

Icarus: *sees Taillow* Hey there, little lady!

Taillow: Hi! I wanna battew you!

Icarus: Eh, I dunno, you're kinda young, and...

Taillow: I'ww stawt! *flies in to Peck, but hurts her beak* Ow, dat huwt!

Icarus: I warned you... Better idea: wanna see my flying skills?

Taillow: Yay, fwying!

Icarus: All right then! Don't blink or you'll miss me! *flies around and does aerial tricks*

Taillow: *gasps* Dat's awesoooome! =D

Icarus: You like that, huh? How about this? *does a huge loop-de-loop*

Taillow: Wowwwww!

Icarus: Thank you, thank you! Performances can be seen whenever you want! ;)

Taillow: You'w so coou! Yay, coou big bwuthow! =D

Icarus: Heh heh, I always knew I had it in me! *blushes*

Well, looks like you two are hitting it off real smoothly! Hey, come up here, Taillow, I've got a name for you! *pats shoulder*

Taillow: Okay! *flies up and perches on my shoulder*

What do you think of... Amelia? We could call you Mia, for short! *holds out finger*

Mia: Yay! Mia! *lets me rub her head with my finger*

Haha, I'm glad you like it! Hey, thanks, Bal! I'll take good care of her!

*Trade Closed*
Old 12-03-2012, 06:33 AM   #2431
Sneaze
Mrow?

Trading 8,000 coins to Itzatrap for lv.1 female Diglett.

*Trade Commenced*

Trading 3,000 coins to Missingno. Master for lv.1 female Slakoth.

*Trade Commenced*

Trading 90,000 coins to lilbluecorsola for 9 Rare Candies.

*Trade Commenced*

Trading 1 Rare Candy to Shadowshocker for lv.1 male Machop.

*Trade Commenced*

Last edited by Sneaze; 12-03-2012 at 03:28 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:57 PM   #2432
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneezey12 View Post
Trading 8,000 coins to Itzatrap for lv.1 female Diglett.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading my level 1 female Diglett (Stats Below) to Sneezey12 for his 8,000 coins.

**Trade Closed**

Take good care of her!

Pokémon Species: Diglett
Nickname: Dee Gender: Female Level: 01 [Last Level Gain]
Ability: Arena Trap/Sand Veil Type: Ground Nature: Undecided
Beauty Points: 0 IQ: 0 Birthday: May 24
Obtained: Hatched from Core Egg @ level 1
Level-Up Attacks: Scratch (--), Sand-Attack (--), Growl (04), Astonish (07), Mud-slap (12), Magnitude (15), Bulldoze (18), Sucker Punch (23), Mud Bomb (26), Evolution to Dugtrio (26), Earth Power (29), Dig (34), Slash (37), Eathquake (40), Fissure (45)
Move Tutor Moves: Sleep Talk, Snore, Stealth Rock, Body Slam, Double-Edge, Mimic
Egg Moves: Faint Attack, Screech, Ancientpower, Pursuit, Beat Up, Uproar, Reversal, Headbutt, Endure, Final Gambit, Memento
Hidden Machine Moves: Cut, Rock Smash
Technical Machine Moves: None
Advance Moves/Custom Moves: None
Bio:
Old 12-03-2012, 05:07 PM   #2433
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Luvdisc

Quote:
Trading 90,000 coins to lilbluecorsola for 9 Rare Candies.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading 9x Rare Candies to Sneezey12 for 90,000x Coins.

*Trade Closed*

Thank you so much!
Old 12-03-2012, 09:05 PM   #2434
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Trading 3,000 coins to Missingno. Master for lv.1 female Slakoth.

*Trade Commenced*
Now that I'm finally home, and able to post on something other than my 3DS, trading my level 1 female Slakoth to Sneezey12 for 3,000 coins. Enjoy!

*Trade Closed*
Old 12-05-2012, 06:50 AM   #2435
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Trading my Level 1 Female Cacnea to Sneezey12 for 2 Rare Candies.
Old 12-05-2012, 06:53 AM   #2436
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
Trading my Level 1 Female Cacnea to Sneezey12 for 2 Rare Candies.
Trading 2 Rare Candies to MarbleZone for lv.1 female Cacnea.

*Trade Closed*
Old 12-06-2012, 10:10 AM   #2437
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Trading my Level 1 female Tangela to kaisap112 for 4 Rare Candies.

Trade Begun

Last edited by Talon87; 12-06-2012 at 10:13 AM.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:15 AM   #2438
kaisap112
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon87 View Post
Trading my Level 1 female Tangela to kaisap1111 for 4 Rare Candies.

Trade Begun
I think you mean me? ^^'

Trading 4 Candies for Talon's female Tangela. Thank you so much!

Trade Closed
Old 12-08-2012, 11:59 AM   #2439
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Trading my Lv.1 M Heracross to MarbleZone for 5 Candies and 5,000 coins.

**TRADE OPENED**
Old 12-08-2012, 12:02 PM   #2440
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
Trading my Lv.1 M Heracross to MarbleZone for 5 Candies and 5,000 coins.

**TRADE OPENED**
I won?! O_O good thing too, because that was my final offer! :P

Trading my 5 Rare Cadies and 5,000 coins to jolteonjak for his Lv 1 Male Heracross.

Trade closed!
Old 12-08-2012, 06:40 PM   #2441
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

Trading 7 candies to big for his Lv 1 Female Vullaby
Old 12-08-2012, 06:50 PM   #2442
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:
Trading 1 Rare Candy to Shadowshocker for lv.1 male Machop.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading a Lv.1 Male Machop to Sneasel12 for 1 Rare Candy.

*Trade Closed*
Old 12-08-2012, 07:25 PM   #2443
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaGod View Post
Trading 7 candies to big for his Lv 1 Female Vullaby
Trading lvl1 female vullaby for 7 candies thanks!

Trade confirmed and closed
Old 12-09-2012, 10:58 AM   #2444
Toyo
hail

Trading a Level 1 Female Timburr to Missingno. Master for his three candies.

Trade Initiated
Old 12-09-2012, 11:07 AM   #2445
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
Trading a Level 1 Female Timburr to Missingno. Master for his three candies.

Trade Initiated
Trading three Rare Candies for 1 female lv. 1 Timburr.

As the Poke Ball came out on Keith's end of the trade machine, the trainer opened it up, unleashing the small Fighting-type into the open. The Timburr looked up at Keith, as if she was unsure as to what was going on.

"Hi," Keith said to the Timburr. "I'm Keith, I'm your new trainer."

The Timburr's look of confusion remained for about a second before turning to one of dawning comprehension. Gripping a large wooden log with one arm, she saluted Keith with the other and exclaimed, "Timburr tim Timburr!" She then gestured to the log she was holding and continued speaking. Meowth pulled a skeptical expression and turned to Keith.

"Dat Timburr just introduced us to dat log she's holdin'," Meowth whispered. "Says da log's name is Willow."

"...O...K..." Keith said. "Well, anyway, welcome to the team, Millicent," he said as he returned the Timburr to her Poke Ball.

*TRADE CLOSED*
Old 12-09-2012, 02:10 PM   #2446
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Delibird T-t-t-triple Trade!

With the dawn of December, a great Christmas tree had been erected in the center of the Fizzytopian Square, bounded by festoons of lights. Baubles of brightness hung from its branches, and a single Staryu planted proudly at the pinnacle. In addition, moving Stantler, waving Abomasnowmen, and other such gaudy festive decorations lined the lightly frosted sidewalk as every store window tried to surpass the other. Some stores were still setting up it seemed, since it was somewhat early in the season after all. But the place was already packed with holiday shoppers looking to get in on deals before the last-minute rush, and Jessica found herself barely able to squeeze past the crowd to get to the Cable Club. Even more traders and trainers had established booths in front of the building, hoping to prey on pawn their wares to “bargain hunters”.

As she pushed her way through the doors, she breathed a sigh as they slid to a seal behind her. Inside was even more alive with activity, but at least it was warmer. She scanned the sea of faces, finally spotting a familiar boy by the wall, a little fox-like creature withdrawing within his legs to avoid being trampled by the waves. As she approached to shake his hand, the frightened fox fell back even further.

“Hey, Wes, good to see you. Glad you got my message.” Bending down, she smiled and tried to reach out to the cowering Eevee, who recoiled and retreated as if the girl were some kind of monster. “Hi there. I’m not gonna hurt you. My name’s Jess. I’ll be taking care of you for a while, just until your real trainer…” She paused, swallowing. “…Returns.”

She didn’t say where from. Truth be told, she had no idea what became of the boy known as “Hallow Heartless”- or rather, that was his alias. He told her his true christening once, in confidence. He was a runaway, accused of a crime he didn’t commit. About a week ago, he had disappeared. Vanished without a trace, like a ghost. In concern, she had visited his secret hideout, only to discover it surrounded by police. Scared, she fled the scene before they could question her (or vice-versa). She didn’t even dare stay to check on his Pokémon, though she sorely regretted that decision now. The night before, in fact, she thought she had noticed someone snooping around. Why hadn’t she tried to warn him? The following days, it was lack of communication that worried her most, keeping her up as she anticipated another one of his random midnight calls. She wasn’t sure if he was safe or hurt, or even…

She shook her head. The memo this morning – and other such signs – surely meant something, cryptic as they were. He must be all right, somewhere. Watching over her, ready to lend an invisible helping hand, like always. This belief gave her hope. So she would hold onto it for him. For herself. …For a friend.

Kneeling in reverence, she attempted to achieve closeness again, contacting the living vessel full of faith. Caressing. She wondered what the poor thing must think of these procedures, to be plucked from her home and handed over to a complete stranger. Perhaps Jessica only saw her as a tool she planned to pin all her own dreams on. In that case, would this be considered not a favor, but a betrayal to both parties? Could such sin be forgiven?

The Eevee reluctantly answered the prayer, trembling under her touch. Jessica quickly removed her hand from the holy grail, afraid her wish would not be granted should she continue to defile its surface. As if her own terrible thoughts might transfer somehow. Could its contents be corrupted from a single stroke?

But as she stared strongly, it seemed the source of terror was something else. The Eevee’s eyes were fixed straight over the girl’s shoulder. Puzzled, she turned and saw nothing. Simply space.

“What’s wrong? Is there something?”

Wes stepped in to explain, that this particular Eevee tended to zone out sometimes and act peculiarly, occasionally freaking out without reason. This caused her peers to often pick on her. Jessica softened, somewhat relieved to realize it wasn’t entirely her fault (and berating herself again for so readily accepting the alternative). So they were actually similar. Not exactly, but she could certainly relate to isolation and skepticism.

An idea then occurred to her. She would show, that she could be trusted. Pulling out an olive orb, she released one of her Pokémon that wasn’t left behind at Marion’s Base. Hoshiko the Chikorita blinked and bounced immediately into her trainer’s arms, snuggling with joy. Jessica beamed as she tickled the plant’s leaf, its star-shaped hole spreading their combined radiance. Out of the corner of her eye, she anticipated Eevee’s reaction, pleading for a positive one. The fox’s tail twitched, which she took as a slight sign of victory.

“Say, can you play us a song? A relaxing one.”

She requested as she set Hoshi down. The Chikorita obliged, producing her Fairy Ocarina. Closing her eyes, she began to blow a soft tune, its beauty sweeping all over the room as everyone stopped what they were doing to listen. Jessica grinned as she observed Eevee grow entranced by the sound.

There was one more trick she wanted to try. Digging into her bag, she retrieved from the bottom a pouch containing a delicate formula. Checking the bottom, she noted its expiration was drawing near – at least concerning the exceptionally extraordinary magical properties. As precious a keepsake as it was, she figured now was the perfect time to use it. Aiming carefully, she sprayed the perfume over Eevee, letting the sweetness sink over and soothe.

At peace, the Eevee greeted Jessica’s renewed offer of a petting with more enthusiasm. She even rubbed up against the girl’s jeans. Jessica giggled as she felt the fur brush by, pleased to make Eevee’s acquaintance.

At that moment, she heard a whisper by her ear. Faint, but pure. She spun around, encountering no one. Was it her imagination? But the voice… It couldn’t be…

“Tak-”

She ceased herself. No, this wasn’t the time and place. Not for shouting secrets to the world, nor sentimentality. She bit back her tongue (and tears), and glimpsed down at her new teammate, who was gazing up at the girl curiously.

“…Taki. That’ll be your name.”

“Taki” cocked her head as she tested out the title, having never had a specific tag beyond a number before. Then, her train wagged with delight at being considered worthy of one, and she jumped into the girl’s chest like she had seen Chikorita do and shyly licked Jessica’s cheeks in appreciation. Jess laughed as she rose and nodded to Wes, as the two made their way over to a machine to make the Trade.

Taki tucked her head over Jessica’s shirt, keeping her sight on the spot where the girl had been. A pale boy with hollow eyes stood there, following her departure. No one else appeared to take notice of his presence. In fact, they passed right through him.

Drawn lips lifted, sadly, then he vanished as smoke. Only to emerge again, hovering by Jessica’s side as she handed over ten Candies to Wes and coaxed Taxi into another green ball, this time to represent companionship.

…Again, she could’ve sworn she heard the words, “Thank you.”

-

Trading 10x Rare Candies to empoleon dynamite for Lv. 1 Eevee ♀.

*Trade Commenced*

Upon confirmation, using 1x Bottle of 'Eau de Bellossom' Perfume on her to teach her SWEET SCENT.

Putting her in 1x Friend Ball (discarding 1x Poké Ball).

-

Once complete, Jessica opened up her Pokégear to check the time and send Miss Coselle a notification, only to learn she had no service. Strange. There was usually signal inside these large public facilities. Her phone had been acting up a lot recently, come to think of it. Sometimes she’d get random alerts in the middle of the night, with only silence on the other end. With all the spooky stuff that had happened around the Base lately, she had started writing it off as another similar event. But Kristen wasn’t here this time…

Excusing herself, she bid farewell to Wes and went outside where the air was clear. She quickly typed out “I’ve got the goods. Come to CC. Meet me under the big tree.” There was a moment of panic as she balked on the blank box for recipient. Scanning her address book, she was thankful to indeed locate Miss Coselle’s number, saved from when they had arranged their first meeting. It had been such a surprise for Jessica to suddenly receive a ring from someone claiming to be her friend’s sister (with an offer she couldn’t refuse). She could only wonder how Min- Miss Coselle had gotten her number with Marion in the hospital, since, according to Miss Coselle, Marion was mostly delirious at the time (not to mention practically comatose prior).

She shrugged, and hit “Send”.

While she waited, she decided to take a look around at some of the local vendors, to see if she couldn’t bring back some more souvenirs for the party. Taki and Hoshi trotted at her heels, the former sticking still near out of fear. As Jessica paused to admire a set of necklaces, her heart throbbed as she missed her own special pendant, having unfortunately lost it last year.

Nearby, she noticed a small stall, where a boy sat with a Poochyena chained to a post. Beside them a cardboard sign read: “Mutt for sale”, and scratched out below “4 3 2 1 Candiesy”. As she approached, she perceived that the pup was tethered by the leg rather than its neck for some reason. Engaging the owner, she gradually recognized him.

“Ah, you were the one I traded a Shadow Zangoose to, right?” More memories, fleeting, ran through her mind. Of course, he had come to the Christmas party at her Base, and she had the distinct feeling she’d seen him at the Park recently… She flushed as she failed to remember his name though.

In an effort to divert attention away from the expectation of exchanging pleasantries, she asked about the shackles. “Hey, how come you have him tied like that?”

Fortunately, having to defend himself proved to be an excellent distraction. “He chewed through every collar and leash. Kept trying to get away.” Catching her suspicion, he hurriedly corrected. “Don’t worry, I didn’t abuse him or anything. It’s like he’s afraid for his life around me though.” To illustrate, he leaned towards the dog, who snarled and snapped, avoiding connection. “See? Look what he did to my arm.” He pointed to several slices and teeth marks on his skin.

Jessica (stupidly) stooped to judge her own luck, and in contrast the canine came right up to her, slobbering all over her fingers. As she held out her hand for him to shake, he put out his left paw, and her eyes widened upon seeing a symbol in the shape of three triangles. Upon more intense inspection, his forehead too bore similar markings. Standing up, she opened up her purse.

“One Candy, right? I’ll take him.”

“You sure? I swear he’s a vicious little bas-”

“I’m sure.”

“All right. Deal.” The boy fished in his pocket, presumably for the key, and frowned as he came up empty. After patting himself all over desperately, he scratched his head. “Shoot. I think I lost the key.”

Refusing to admit defeat, Jessica began scouring the ground nearby to see if it hadn’t dropped. Meanwhile, Hoshi was happily saying hello to the Poochyena. He exhibited great interest in the ocarina, sniffing it inquisitively. Taki hung behind instead, though not just out of timidity. Dancing around the dark dog were shadows of others, their features faded…

The Poochyena glanced up at Taki, who froze. He grinned, and threw his head backwards in a howl. The rest of the pack joined him. Taki admired the scene with awe, tiptoeing closer. Could he possibly sense them too?

Abruptly, the Poochyena snapped at attention, growling at something behind Taki. She whipped around, and once again was confronted with the white-hued boy from before. She squeaked in terror, quivering as Poochyena barked loudly. Hoshiko gazed back and forth between the two mammals and the vacant atmosphere in bewilderment. As the specter stretched out a translucent palm, Poochyena bravely leaped in front of both girls to protect them…

“Geeze, why didn’t you just keep him inside a Poké Ball?”

“It’s harder to advertise that way!”

The two humans were still occupied with searching for the key when they heard a howl, followed by a bark, and finally a clang of metal. Upon viewing the source of the clamor, they found Poochyena had somehow gotten free – or at least, was no longer attached to the pole. Yet the fetters remained firm on his limb, frayed at the end as if something heavy had smashed it…

The boy and girl regarded each other uneasily, rubbing the backs of their brains in unison before agreeing to make the best of a boon without asking too many questions.

-

Trading 1x Rare Candy to seakittenyfool for Lv. 1 Poochyena .

*Trade Commenced*

Upon confirmation, giving him 1x Heart Container to hold.

Putting him in 1x Were Ball (discarding 1x Poké Ball),

-

Coming out of the Cable Club for the second time, Jessica couldn’t believe just how much business she was conducting today. And for once – in her opinion – she had been the one to reap the benefits by obtaining not a single but two recruits (although one was technically temporary). They appeared to be getting along too, which was wonderful. Taki seemed much more comfortable around Link, which Poochyena was now called, as she thanked him for “saving” her earlier. Hoshi tapped Link on the shoulder with her vine, also wanting to give gratitude. She wasn’t quite certain what for, but she could discern his kind nature (as well as a deep sort of kinship, oddly enough).

Seeing her Pokémon forming fast friendships put Jessica in such a guilty good mood, she nearly deposited the rest of her remaining cash into a bell-Santa’s bucket, despite being practically penniless at this point. Hoshiko managed to halt her though, and steered her trainer towards the tree, telling her to stay put until Miss Coselle arrived to accept Marion’s present (which was half the whole purpose of coming here in the first place). Link and Taki shared an expression of amusement before bounding after through the snow, looking forward to the adventures this crazy nice young lady would surely get them into.

-

Trading Lv. 1 Spiritomb (in Christmas Ball) to Marion Ette for 10x Rare Candies.

*Trade Commenced*

Last edited by lilboocorsola; 12-10-2012 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Screw it, can't keep deleting and re-posting anymore. ^^;
Old 12-09-2012, 03:43 PM   #2447
Toyo
hail

Trading x2 Rare Candies to blazeVA for x2 LiteBlue Pokeblock and x3 Olive Pokeblock. Thank you very much~

Trade Initiated
Old 12-09-2012, 03:53 PM   #2448
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
Trading x2 Rare Candies to blazeVA for x2 LiteBlue Pokeblock and x3 Olive Pokeblock. Thank you very much~

Trade Initiated
Trading x2 LiteBlue Pokeblocks and x3 Olive Pokeblocks for two Rare Candies.

TRADE CONFIRMED AND CLOSED

~ Tess Edit: 1st of 2 +30 LiteBlue Pokéblocks used on 09/12/2012.
~ Tess Edit: 2nd of 2 +30 LiteBlue Pokéblocks used on 16/12/2012.

~ Tess Edit: 1st of 3 +30 Olive Pokéblocks used on 20/01/2013.
~ Tess Edit: 2nd of 3 +30 Olive Pokéblocks used on 27/01/2013.
~ Tess Edit: 3rd of 3 +30 Olive Pokéblocks used on 03/02/2013.

Last edited by enchantress; 02-09-2013 at 07:53 PM.
Old 12-10-2012, 06:48 PM   #2449
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Trade 1:

Trading 3 Candies to BlazeVA for 3 Grey Pokeblocks.

**TRADE OPENED**

Trade 2:

Trading 3 Candies to Celebii151 for 3 White Pokeblocks.

**TRADE OPENED**
Old 12-10-2012, 06:53 PM   #2450
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
Trade 1:

Trading 3 Candies to BlazeVA for 3 Grey Pokeblocks.

**TRADE OPENED**
Trading 3 Grey Pokeblocks, for three Rare Candies.

TRADE CLOSED!!

jolteonjak
~ Tess Edit: 1st of 3 Grey Pokéblocks used on 09/03/2014.
~ Tess Edit: 2nd of 3 Grey Pokéblocks used on 08/06/2014.
~ Tess Edit: 3rd of 3 Grey Pokéblocks used on 15/06/2014.

Last edited by enchantress; 06-16-2014 at 09:31 PM.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records