UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2012, 04:57 PM   #26
gmoyes
Thunder Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to gmoyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
Unown Ouija Board

The first brave souls line up before the rather mundane looking flat piece of cardboard, what harm could it seriously do. There was a pointer sat atop it where you could rest your finger and hope to receive a message from the beyond. One by one the Fizzy Bubbles members take their place in line hoping to here something, maybe from their relatives ... or maybe from someone more sinister!

gmoyes: You move confidently towards the Ouija board feeling good about this and place your finger on the pointer. After a minute it begins to move and spell out a message to you:
C-O-N-F-I-D-E-N-C-E
They have sensed this deep within you and are rewarding you with this Unown I TCG Card.

The Haunted Mirror

The Mirror shimmers to life as the first of its victims ... er I mean brave souls approaches their equally brave Pokemon alongside them. The Mirror can see deep into your soul and will choose either to grace you with a gift or curse you with a trick. If you are to recieve a Treat you will shown a bright glittering star before your gift is given, however, if you are given a Trick the mirror will show a gruesome skull before the trick is revealed ...

Gmoyes: Your own little Mirror is chosen (against his will) to look into the Haunter Mirror. He can almost see so many reflections as he stares into the shimmering blackness and the Silver Star glows over his surface as he waits for his treat. He uses his Psychic Powers to transport the Blue Ticket to you, its a TCG Palace Pass worth 100,000 coins (expires 18/11/12).

All passes are NON-TRADABLE
If you have an Egg Pass but have not made your first capture you may still use it
Confidence eh? Odd... Picking up Unown I card.

*looks over at Echo* Well, the mirror didn't shatter. And as interesting as it would be to to figure out the chemical changes if you changed colour, at least we won something.

Echo : (--)

Yeah, moving on. Picking up TCG Pass.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:17 PM   #27
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
Quote:
Unown Ouija Board

The first brave souls line up before the rather mundane looking flat piece of cardboard, what harm could it seriously do. There was a pointer sat atop it where you could rest your finger and hope to receive a message from the beyond. One by one the Fizzy Bubbles members take their place in line hoping to here something, maybe from their relatives ... or maybe from someone more sinister!

uhhhhh: The bad luck streak has ben broken and now it was your turn to commune with the spirits. You place your finger upon the pointed and wait for it to move but the spirits must have left for a break.

The Haunted Mirror

The Mirror shimmers to life as the first of its victims ... er I mean brave souls approaches their equally brave Pokemon alongside them. The Mirror can see deep into your soul and will choose either to grace you with a gift or curse you with a trick. If you are to recieve a Treat you will shown a bright glittering star before your gift is given, however, if you are given a Trick the mirror will show a gruesome skull before the trick is revealed ...

Uhhhhh: Foster is the unwilling participant for Connor and he floats over to the Mirror before looking into its core feeling more than a little nervous. Soon he relaxes as he sees the Silver Star in the centre and tries to catch the Yellow Ticket that floats out of the Mirror. He manages to get it in his mouth and hands you the slober-covered Super Pass (expires 05/11/12).

If you have an Egg Pass but have not made your first capture you may still use it
Connor gets slapped in the face by the slobber-covered Super Pass while getting nothing on the Ouija board. Aw, it's no recolor bu- *Foster glares at me* ...but I'm taking it all the same. Thanks Arc!
Old 11-04-2012, 05:28 PM   #28
Allishinca
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Unown Ouija Board

Allischinca: You take your place before the board that has left many an unhappy person and place your finger upon the pointer. It soon begins to move and spell out a messgae for you:
C-U-D-D-L-Y
Shortly after this a cute cuddly Unown W Plushie appears just for you.

The Haunted Mirror

Allischinca: Your spunkly little wild-child Darumaka nealry climbs the mirror to get a look but thinks better of it and stares into the bottom of it. Gar chatters excitedly as a Silver Star appears and does climb up the mirror when the Blue Ticket shoots out and catches it expertly. He hands over the TCG Palace Pass worth 100,000 coins (expires 18/11/12) to you.
How does that sneaky c always slip into the middle of my name? xD

Claiming:
Unown W Plushie + TCG Palace Pass!

Thank you!
Old 11-04-2012, 05:33 PM   #29
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Unown Ouija Board

Marion Ette: Your are the first to walk up to the Ouija Board and place your finger upon the pointer and perhaps this is why it started to move of its own accord. You are shocked as it spells out a word:
H-E-L-L-O
Well that's a good way to start a conversation and you wait for more when suddenly this Unown F TCG Card materialises above the board ... it must be for you.

The Haunted Mirror

Marion Ette: You are the first to let your brave Pokemon scuttle towards the Mirror. Taran stares deep in the rippling black abyss wondering what lay ahead. Suddenly a form begins to shimmer in the centre and he holds his breath but as a Silver Star shimmered to life he releases it feeling relieved. A piece of white paper flies out and he catches it on his back, it nearly covers the tiny creature. He scuttles back towards Marion with it and she reads that its a Rare Egg House Pass (which expires on 04/12/12). She had been lucky today.
Marion takes a deep breath, certainly feeling the pressure as all the other trainers watch her approach the Ouija Board first. She wondered if volunteering to go first would count as bravery or stupidity... Perhaps a little bit of both. Even so, her curiosity was nigh insatiable, and she was eager to see if the spirits had a message for her.

Approaching the Ouija board with her shaking left hand, she gently touches the pointer with a thin, pale finger. She is surprised to feel the pointer move, darting across the board with surprising energy. Focusing carefully on the letters, she smiles as she realizes that the spirits have decided to say "HELLO".

"Hello to you, too," she responds excitedly, wondering if the spirits had anything else to say. Instead of communicating through the board, however, they provide her with a small gift; a card, which displays the Unown F, appears on the board... A little present from the spirit world.

Marion picks up the card and inspects it. "Find," she repeats, translating a bit of Unown language on the card. What could it mean? Was this, too, part of the Unowns' message? Perhaps she should be looking for something... but what?

Marion walks away from the board, so focused on her card that she is completely oblivious to the excited trainers who rush up behind her to take their turn on the Unown Ouija Board. Some have better luck than her... a number of people have worse... but Marion seems pleased that the spirits decided to bestow a friendly greeting upon her.

((Claiming the Unown F TCG Card.))

---

Once again, Marion and her Pokemon are first in line... this time, for the sinister Mirror. Little Taran, ever the cautious one, approaches the mirror slowly and carefully. Despite being excited to be first, he was not one to rush things. Patience was one of the spider's greatest virtues, after all.

Taran stares intently into the mirror, wondering what fate has in store for him. At first, all Taran can see is his own reflection, but he is startled by the sudden distortion in the mirror as a form begins to take shape! Staring nervously with his multiple eyes at the image, he sighs with relief as a joyous, glittering silver star manifests in the mirror, and a wash of happiness overwhelms him. Clearly, the spirits of the mirror looked with favor upon the smallest of the gazers, and seem to want to provide him and his trainer with a gift.

The slip of paper that materializes from the mirror nearly covers the small Joltik, and he skitters over to Marion with the paper, zigging and zagging due to the paper overwhelming his vision. He peeks out from under the paper with an adorably excited look, most assuredly expecting praise for his bravery and good luck. Marion smiles, and offers her right hand for the Joltik to climb on, while she picks up the paper with her left and begins to read it.

"This Egg House Pass entitles you to an egg holding a Rare Pokemon. Oh, wow! This is wonderful, Taran!" Marion gently lifts the Joltik to her shoulder; Taran buries himself beneath Marion's long hair, and begins happily absorbing static. "You were incredibly brave to look into the Mirror like that. I always knew that spiders were lucky, hehe..."

Taran chitters in agreement, as the pair walk off into the night, delighted at their Halloween treats from the spirits.

((Picking up one Rare Egg House Pass. Thanks so much for the event, Arc!! It was very creative and totally awesome. :3))
Old 11-04-2012, 05:39 PM   #30
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Unown Ouija Board
OkikuMew: You take your turn next and place your finger upon the pointer hoping to receive a message of you own. You wait ... and wait ... and wait .... and nope, nothing happens, how sad.

The Haunted Mirror
OkikuMew: Rawk puffs up his chestly proudly at having his bravery recognised and he flaps over to the Mirror chirpping at it to do its worst. The Silver Star shimers across its surface and he chrips happily. A white sack flies out and lands by your feet and Rawks lands on your shoulder to observe the Super Pokeblock Bumper Bag containing: 3x Indigo Pokeblock (+20), 3x Brown Pokeblock (+20), 3x LiteBlue Pokeblock (+30), 3x Olive Pokeblock (+30), 3x Purple Pokeblock (+20), 3x Grey Pokeblock, 3x White Pokeblock and 3x Gold Pokeblock. What a haul!
I'm a bit disappointed I didn't get anything from the Ouija Board, but... *hugs Rawk* You did it, man! Thank you so much! *Rawk just blankly stares in surprise of the sudden friendly outburst, while all the other Pokémon clap and/or scream joyfully*

Picking up the Super Pokéblock Bumper Bag, which includes:
  • x3 Indigo Pokéblock (+20)
  • 3x Brown Pokeblock (+20) ~ Tess Edit: 1st of 3.
  • 3x LiteBlue Pokeblock (+30) ~ Tess Edit: 1st of 3.
  • 3x Olive Pokeblock (+30) ~ Tess Edit: 1st of 3.
  • 3x Purple Pokeblock (+20) ~ Arc Edit: 1st of 3; 2nd of 3.
  • 3x Grey Pokeblock
  • 3x White Pokeblock
  • 3x Gold Pokeblock

Thank you so very much!

Last edited by enchantress; 05-26-2014 at 10:35 PM.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:55 PM   #31
darkrai
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Unown Ouija Board

John’s Knight: Another lucky participant had received a gift from the mysterious spirits that haunted this room. You place your finger on the board and smile as it moves for you too, they obviously wanted to give you a message too:
S-P-O-O-K-Y
And you had to agree it certainly was but the gift they leave you: Unown U TCG Card wasn't.

Picking the card, gracias. And thanks for all the work you had with this, a lovely initiative indeed ^-^
Old 11-04-2012, 06:26 PM   #32
Lass El
Idealistic Faepeep

Quote:
Unown Ouija Board
LASL: Your up next and you haven't taken part in many events such as these so you're excited to see what happens. You place your finger upon the pointer and wait for what feels like an eternity. It appears that nothing happens at these events, at least for you anyway.

The Haunted Mirror

LucarioArticunoSuicunlover: Your starter Spearow flies over to the Mirror and stares into its core and caws happily at the Silver Star that appears in its center. He grabs the White Ticket that shoots out in his claws and hands the Rare Egg House Pass (expires 04/12/12) to you.

Oh dear I hope that the fact I'm not officially in the FB group here isn't too much of a hinderance! I'm LucarioArtcunoSuicunLover under a less-stupid (and misspelled) name, here to pick up my fat lot of nothing and super-awesome egg pass!

Last edited by Lass El; 11-04-2012 at 06:30 PM.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:26 PM   #33
hen da man
Rainbow Badge

Send a message via MSN to hen da man
Quote:
Unown Ouija Board

hen da man: You smile at all the happy people leaving and wonder if you'll feel the same once all was said and done. You place your finger on the pointer and watch with amazement as it moves to spell out a word:
G-O-O-D-B-Y-E
From that message it would appear that they were leaving with 2 people left to participate, that was not good, for them either way. This Unown P Plushie is left behind for you.

The Haunted Mirror

Hen da man: With your bad luck you'd be better off leaving the Mirror alone but you go against your better judgement and send your Houndour to stare into its depths. A Blood-Red Skull appears and you curse your luck once more as Houndour is sucked into the mirror howling in agony as his make-up is permanently changed. He's spat back out a light shake of black then before, if you can cal grey that! .

Ahh Blaze! What have I done to you!? Are you ok buddy? I mean, the grey doesn't look bad but it looks like you have had the life sucked out of you! I knew I should of kept you out of this Haunted Mirror...

Picking up a Unown P Plushie and a grey Houndour.

Last edited by hen da man; 11-04-2012 at 09:25 PM.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:29 PM   #34
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:
Unown Ouija Board

Shadowshocker: So many had walked away frm the Ouija Board disappointed, would you be another. Only one way to find out so you place your finger on the pointer and gasp at how warm it suddenly feels. It almost appears to glow and respond to your touch. It moves and begins to spell out a message:
L-I-F-E ... G-I-V-E ... L-I-F-E
Well this was an experience for sure and suddenly this Unown F Plushie floats above the board ... oh and it was a shiny one too. Wait! Did it just wink at you ... it did! This is no plushie this is a REAL Unown (w/Hidden Power Rock).

dosuser: After seeing Shadow receive a real-life Unown you feel pumped and are ready for you turn hoping to be as lucky. You place your finger on the board and wait patiently for your own Unown to appear ... unfortunately the spirits are out of gifts for now it would seem.

The Haunted Mirror

Shadowshocker: Your Orange Murkrow stares into the Mirror with murder in her eyes. She remembered what happened last time she stared into this mirror and she had a score to settle. Maybe the Mirror was nervous around the deranged bird as a Silver Star shines bright and a white sack is thrown at her. She has to fly out of the way to avoid being hit. Its a Super Pokeblock Bumper Bag containing: 3x Indigo Pokeblock (+20), 3x Brown Pokeblock (+20), 3x LiteBlue Pokeblock (+30), 3x Olive Pokeblock (+30), 3x Purple Pokeblock (+20), 3x Grey Pokeblock, 3x White Pokeblock and 3x Gold Pokeblock. She still hated that mirror.
Dahlia perches on the bag of blocks, grudgingly scowling at the mirror as she acknowledges its temporary offering.

The enigmatic symbol, glittering in its navy blue hue, almost seemed to emanate a solid, rocky feel as it hovered in front of Shadow's view, before poking a loose orb with its triangular appendage and vanishing into the 9th of 20 PokeBalls on Shadow's personage.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:33 PM   #35
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Send a message via Skype™ to Balmund
Quote:
Unown Ouija Board

Balmund: You see a disappointed blaze walk away and come to the conclusion that he mustn't have gotten the message he wanted, hopefully you would. You place your finger upon the pointer and wait ... and wait ... and it moves! Oh no your finger just slipped, no message for you either.

The Haunted Mirror

Balmund: Your Ralts bravely walks over to the Mirror and stares definitely into its core, he was not afraid. As a Blood-Red Skull appears with a horrible cackling noise he suddenly feels less brave. He shudders and winces in pain and you wonder what the Mirror was doing to him. He walks slowly back over to you and you can see that he looks weaker! In fact he's dropped from Lv. 07 to Lv. 03 and has forgotten how to use Teleport and Thunderbolt, oh dear.
Oh dear, that is so unfortunate. ;-; It's alright Arthur, you'll regain all that experience in due time.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:00 PM   #36
YDT
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Unown Ouija Board
Tutor X: Your turn now and you place your finger on the pointer waiting for a message. Soon the pointer begins to move and spell out a message just for you:
H-A-P-P-Y
And you certainly were as this Unown Y TCG Card appears just for you.

TutorX: You shove your unsuspecting Cubone before the Mirror and he quivers before it waiting for its judgement. The Blood-Red Skull apears and he squeaks before relaxing. He turns to you with glowing red eyes and whacks you with his bone before searching through your bag pulling out the following items: Rock Incense, Silk Scarf, Brown Pokeblock, Spleon Berry and Mysterious Gummi and throws them into the Mirror where they disappear forever. Please remove these items from your inventory.
Picking up Card, and getting rid of Stuff
Old 11-04-2012, 10:16 PM   #37
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Unown Ouija Board

Jolteonjak: Another unhappy customer but you don't think on it long as you take your turn and place your finger on the pointer. It soon moves into action and spell out a word for you:
C-A-R-D.
Soon after this Unown M TCG Card appears above the board, a direct message indeed.

The Haunted Mirror

Jolteonjak: Another Heracross approaches the ominous Mirror preventing his little Elgyem friend taking part, it was for the best. He stares into its rippling surface and a Silver Star appears in the centre. A White Ticket floats out and he catches it before handing it to jolteon. It was a Rare Egg House Pass (expires on 04/12/12).

Chad sits at the table with the Unown Ouija Board. He places his finger on the pointer and soon enough it slides along the board to spell out "C-A-R-D." All of a sudden a card of an M-shaped Unown appears in front of him. He graciously accepts the card and walks away from the table.

Next he and his Pokemon approach the Haunted Mirror room. As Elgyem floats over to it, Chad grabs him and holds him back. He ushers Heracross forward, and the Singlehorn bravely peers into the glass. A Silver Star appears in the mirror, and a White Ticket flies out. Heracross catches the ticket, and delivers it to Chad. Chad reads the ticket, "Oh this is a Rare Egg House Pass for Bugs (ooc...RPing here)?" He hugs Heracross. "Good job Heracross! I knew you could handle it."

Chad and his Pokemon exit; all grateful for the Treats they received this year.

(OOC: Collecting 1 Unown M TCG Card and a Rare Egg House Pass.)
Old 11-04-2012, 11:14 PM   #38
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:
Unown Ouija Board

enchantress: So many had been ignored by the spirits, perhaps that had spent too much energy in talking to Shadow that they couldn't talk to anyone else. Either way you place your finger upon the pointer and wait and like the others there was no activity.

The Haunted Mirror

Enchantress: Your brave little Agent S rushes up to the Mirror and stares into its surface trying not to giggle at the sight of an Orange Lunatone floating around. When a Blood-Red Skull appears she quickly quietens and shudders suddenly feeling weak, had she forgotten something too. It seems she's dropped level from Lv. 100 to 96 and she can't remember how to use Blow Back or Pay Day
Tess sighs, disappointed, as the ouija board lays still. Looking over to Perry she hopes the little Pachirisu is having more luck unveiling the tricksters within the Haunted Mirror and smiles as Perry stares into its depths. Her smile soon turns into a concerned frown, however, as Perry is suddenly appearing a little pale. The confused expression is enough for Tess and she scoops Perry up into a protective hug.

"It's ok little lady," Tess whispers, gently stroking Perry's head. "How about we go and see what Inchy and Shade are up to? No doubt they're scaring the pants off some poor soul."

Perry nods, still looking confused, as though trying to remember something. Tess hugs her close and leaves, giving the Haunted Mirror a wary glance on her way out...
Old 11-05-2012, 01:18 AM   #39
takkupanda
Charismagnetism

Send a message via Skype™ to takkupanda
Quote:
Unown Ouija Board

takkupanda: You take your place before the Ouija Board and gently place your finger on the pointer and are left waiting too. After a few minutes you get the message and leave, they didn't want to talk to you.

The Haunted Mirror

Takkupanda:Your Tangela waddles over to the Mirror poking its surface with her tentacles watching as it rippled as it made of liquid. A Blood-Red Skull appears and she backs off looking nervous. Suddenly she relaxes and turns round to face takku with a vacant red haze in her eyes. She sends out her vines into your bag and starts pulling items out including your Ghost Ball, TM Shadow Ball, Watmel Berry, Passion Pokeblock and Snorunt Plushie. Please remove these items from your inventory!
Marcelo patiently waited for the Ouija board to spell a message, but nothing happened, so he sadly went over to look at what had happened to Yarnia as she gazed into the mirror. With a haunted null expression in her eyes, Marcelo was scared instantly as the Tangela sent her vines out to pull out items from his bag. Wanting only to get his old Yarnia back, Marcelo let her throw the items into the mirror and once the mirror had had enough, her curse was lifted and she looked at Marcelo with a confused expression, as if not remembering what had happened in the last few seconds. Marcelo picked her up and hugged her as he walked out of the Halloween store having lost some precious items, but glad that he got Yarnia back.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:58 AM   #40
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

Quote:
Unown Ouija Board

FoodGuy: Another winner walks away happy and you skip up to the board hopign to be a winner to. Placing your finger upon the pointer and it soon begins to move spelling out a message:
L-O-S-E-R
Well that was just mean, they could have just ignored you like the others!

The Haunted Mirror

FoodGuy: Paine looks into the mirror and upon seeing the Blood-Red Skull begins to feel the pain and shudders falling to her knees. She then stands back up her eyes glowing red and using her psychic power to start removing items from your bag including: Rose Incense, Pumpkin Ball, Custap Berry, Apple Poffin and TM Fling. Please remove these from your inventory!
So, for some reason I can't actually quote Arc's post. So I guess this is a confirmation of getting nothing form the Ouji Board and losing my items.

Last edited by enchantress; 11-05-2012 at 02:25 AM. Reason: Added quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:32 AM   #41
Coolz8
Thunder Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Coolz8
Quote:
Unown Ouija Board

Coolz8: After such disheartened friends walk away from the Ouija Board you expect something similar but as you put your finger on the pointer it instantly comes to life and spells out a word:
P-R-I-Z-E
An odd message indeed but it makes more sense as this Unown O TCG Card materialises above the board.

The Haunted Mirror

Coolz8: Your starter is happy to take a risk for you, he was sure he'd get a trick and how he wanted one. He stares into the Mirror feeling mesmerised by its shimmery water-like surface and a Silver Star appears signifying the treat he wants, yey! A white ticket flies out and he deftly leaps up to catch it before handing it to his trainer. It was a Rare Egg House Pass (expires 04/12/12).

A spelled out message forms and a silver star shines as Cool picks up his Rare Egg House Pass and his first Unown O TCG card.

Thank you for a splendid halloween!

Old 11-05-2012, 05:50 AM   #42
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Quote:
Unown Ouija Board

Arc_Angel: You too are excited to see if your creation would speak to you, if the spirits would talk to you. You place your finger on the pointer but after a long wait it appears that they don't want to speak to you after all, better people to speak to.

The Haunted Mirror

Arc_Angel: You had no plans to use the Mirror this year after what happened to your Rotom last year (even if she enjoyed being orange) but your naughty ghosts had convinced Dwemer to look at his reflection. He starers into the Mirror and a Silver Star appears in its surface making you sigh with relief. Dwemer grabs the Yellow ticket and hands you the Super Pass (expires 05/11/12) as you grin happily.

Stacey whooped with joy and bent down to embrace her Golett, brave or not he stood up against the horrid Mirror and brought her a prize. Her ghostly trio peeked out from behind the wall with big grins on their faces, this is what they planned all along ...
Old 11-05-2012, 02:08 PM   #43
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:

The Haunted Mirror

Fishyfool: Lunatone floats on over the Mirror and stares into it. Its hard to tell if it's afraid, being brave or indifferent but a Blood-Red Skull appears and it continues to stare. Suddenly the black substance reaches out and grasps Lunatone surrounding it. You look on in horror wondering if your Lunatone was gone forever but then the liquid receeds leaving your Lunatone .... ORANGE!!

Considering one gets orange moons sometimes, I'll say this is acceptable. I'm now kinda tempted to get a wee green hat for a stalk.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:00 PM   #44
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
[color=orchid]
Unown Ouija Board
Meetan: You take your place next and can see that the spirits do not favour one particular person over another as Arc walks away disheartened. You place your finger on the pointer and you discover that they don't favour you either.

The Haunted Mirror

Meetan: Your brave Bagon exits his ball and starts walking towards the Mirror prepared for any and all eventualities. He stares deep into it and as a Blood-Red Skull appears he begins to feel that he wasn't that prepared after all! The surface comes to life and juts out catching him and trapping him within. There's a struggle but soon he's spat out looking a little greyer than before .
I feel disappointed that the Oujia Board doesn't work, but I feel even worse at what happens within the mirror, feeling helpless as Bagon fights for his life within the mirror. Thankfully, it spits him out within seconds, but looking down at himself in confusion, and then daring to glance back at the mirror, he realises he's grey.

"Oh, Bagon... I'm sorry." I manage sadly, feeling the guilt. At least it wasn't Pichu who looked in the mirror. "I am. Really. But you look really cool! If that makes any consolation?"

I don't think it does, somehow...

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records