UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2012, 06:01 PM   #2201
Thrain
Boulder Badge
 
Thrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Trading a +40 Indigo (Beauty) Pokeblock to Thrain for 1 Rare Candy.
Trading x1 Rare Candy to Missingno. Master for his +40 Indigo (Beauty) Pokeblock.

This will soon make one little fish very happy. Thanks! ^^

TRADE CONFIRMED


~ Tess Edit: +40 Indigo Pokéblock used 05/11/2012.

Last edited by enchantress; 11-11-2012 at 09:36 AM.
Thrain is offline  
Old 10-25-2012, 06:01 PM   #2202
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 3,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrain View Post
Trading x1 Rare Candy to Missingno. Master for his +40 Indigo (Beauty) Pokeblock.

This will soon make one little fish very happy. Thanks! ^^

TRADE CONFIRMED
Pokeblock for Candy. Thanks!!

*Trade closed*
Missingno. Master is offline  
Old 10-26-2012, 12:27 AM   #2203
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge
 
Itzatrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 2,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrain View Post
Trading a Luxury Ball to Itzatrap for x2 Rare Candies.
Trading 2x Rare Candies for Thrain's Luxury Ball.

**Trade Confirmed**

Thanks!
Itzatrap is offline  
Old 10-26-2012, 06:41 AM   #2204
Thrain
Boulder Badge
 
Thrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Trading 2x Rare Candies for Thrain's Luxury Ball.

**Trade Confirmed**

Thanks!
Luxury Ball for two Rare Candies.

TRADE CLOSED

Thanks again!
Thrain is offline  
Old 10-26-2012, 05:04 PM   #2205
Thrain
Boulder Badge
 
Thrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 221
Trading x1 Love Ball to Meetan for x1 Rare Candy.
Thrain is offline  
Old 10-26-2012, 05:19 PM   #2206
Meetan
Cascade Badge
 
Meetan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: England
Posts: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrain View Post
Trading x1 Love Ball to Meetan for x1 Rare Candy.
Trade confirmed. Trading one rare candy to Thrain for his Love Ball. <3
Meetan is offline  
Old 10-26-2012, 05:57 PM   #2207
Thrain
Boulder Badge
 
Thrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
Trade confirmed. Trading one rare candy to Thrain for his Love Ball. <3
Love Ball for a Candy. Thanks!

TRADE CLOSED
Thrain is offline  
Old 10-28-2012, 11:24 PM   #2208
takkupanda
Charismagnetism
 
takkupanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Aarhus, Denmark
Posts: 990
Send a message via Skype™ to takkupanda
Trading Strychnine the Lv.13 female Grimer back to Missingno. Master for a candy.

Species: Grimer
Gender: Female
Name: Strychnine
Level: 13
Spoiler: show
Ability: Unknown
Nature: Unknown
Received: Trade with Missingno. Master
Held Item: None
Birthday: July 8
BP: 0
Contest Stats: 10|10|10|10|10
IQ: 1
Ball: Rocket ball
Bio:

Moves:
Level up: Poison Gas, Pound, Harden, Mud-Slap, Disable
MT: Crossfire, Metronome, Pain Split
EM: Shadow Punch, Shadow Sneak, Acid Spray, Mean Look
TM: Thunderbolt
HM: Strength


Take good care of her, mate!
takkupanda is offline  
Old 10-28-2012, 11:30 PM   #2209
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 3,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by takkupanda View Post
Trading Strychnine the Lv.13 female Grimer back to Missingno. Master for a candy.

Species: Grimer
Gender: Female
Name: Strychnine
Level: 13
Spoiler: show
Ability: Unknown
Nature: Unknown
Received: Trade with Missingno. Master
Held Item: None
Birthday: July 8
BP: 0
Contest Stats: 10|10|10|10|10
IQ: 1
Ball: Rocket ball
Bio:

Moves:
Level up: Poison Gas, Pound, Harden, Mud-Slap, Disable
MT: Crossfire, Metronome, Pain Split
EM: Shadow Punch, Shadow Sneak, Acid Spray, Mean Look
TM: Thunderbolt
HM: Strength


Take good care of her, mate!
Trading 1 Rare Candy for my old Grimer. Welcome back, Strychnine, I've missed you! Don't worry, takku, she's in good hands.

*Trade closed*
Missingno. Master is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 02:07 AM   #2210
uhhhhh
Cat Burglar
 
uhhhhh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Metaverse
Posts: 1,466
Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
Mudkip Uhhhhh's ridiculously long trade list

Pokemon I'm Offering
None

Pokemon I'm Looking For

Shard Quest
Ponyta
Purrloin
Shroomish
Chinchou
Combee
Litwick

Tier 1 - "I MUST have it at all costs and will attempt to outbid everyone for it" Tier
Solosis (M)

Tier 2 - "I would love to have one though I may or may not outbid everyone for it" Tier
Spoiler: show
Spinda
Spoink
Zangoose (M)
Azurill (M)
Pancham
Swirlix
Togepi
Dratini


Tier 3 - "It'd be nice to have one though you can skip over me if someone else wants it even more" Tier
Spoiler: show
Oddish (F)
Panpour
Espurr (M)
Skiddo
Shroomish (M)
Chespin
Farfetch'd
Buizel
Litwick
Pichu
Teddiursa


Tier 4 - "You'd probably have to make me whim for it first but only if no one really wants it" Tier
Spoiler: show
Wooper
Vanillite
Sableye
Noibat
Venonat
Nidoran M
Goomy
Froakie
Lapras
Rufflet


Pokemon/Items I'm Offering
Various Berries

Items I'm Looking for
Candies

Last edited by uhhhhh; 07-06-2014 at 06:10 AM.
uhhhhh is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 02:20 AM   #2211
kaisap112
Volcano Badge
 
kaisap112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 2,145
Trading Lv. 1 male Meowth to Missingno. Master for 2 Candies.

Stats:
Spoiler: show


Meowth

Species: Meowth
Level: 1
Type: Normal
Gender: Male
Current Location: Party
Birthday: March 11
Ability: ---
Nature: --- Nature
Obtained: Trade with Itzatrap
Held Item: None
Beauty Points: 0
Contest Stats: 0/0/0/0/0
IQ: 0
Contained In: Pokéball

Bio:
---

Current Movepool:

Scratch
Growl
Bite - Lv. 6
Fake Out - Lv. 9
Fury Swipes - Lv. 14
Screech - Lv. 17
Faint Attack - Lv. 22
Taunt - Lv. 25
Pay Day - Lv. 30
Slash - Lv. 33
Nasty Plot - Lv. 38
Assurance - Lv. 41
Captivate - Lv. 46
Night Slash - Lv. 49
Feint - Lv. 54



Evolution Line
;052; -> Lv. 28 -> ;053;


*Trade Confirmed*
kaisap112 is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 02:34 AM   #2212
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 3,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
Trading Lv. 1 male Meowth to Missingno. Master for 2 Candies.

Stats:
Spoiler: show


Meowth

Species: Meowth
Level: 1
Type: Normal
Gender: Male
Current Location: Party
Birthday: March 11
Ability: ---
Nature: --- Nature
Obtained: Trade with Itzatrap
Held Item: None
Beauty Points: 0
Contest Stats: 0/0/0/0/0
IQ: 0
Contained In: Pokéball

Bio:
---

Current Movepool:

Scratch
Growl
Bite - Lv. 6
Fake Out - Lv. 9
Fury Swipes - Lv. 14
Screech - Lv. 17
Faint Attack - Lv. 22
Taunt - Lv. 25
Pay Day - Lv. 30
Slash - Lv. 33
Nasty Plot - Lv. 38
Assurance - Lv. 41
Captivate - Lv. 46
Night Slash - Lv. 49
Feint - Lv. 54



Evolution Line
;052; -> Lv. 28 -> ;053;


*Trade Confirmed*
Trading 2 candies to kaisap for her male lv. 1 Meowth- wha?

For at that moment, sparks began to fly from the trading machine, quickly followed by a plume of black smoke. Keith began to worry as the machine malfunctioned, concerned for the Meowth within. And then the Poke Ball emerged, smoking slightly, but otherwise OK. Keith gave it a few seconds to cool off before he picked it up and tossed it into the air, wanting to ascertain that his newest teammate was fine. In a flash of light, much to his relief, a perfectly healthy Meowth emerged. He shook his head, then looked around, and then, to general shock, spoke up; "Whoa, what just happened?" The Meowth then blinked, realizing what he had just said- or rather, the dialect in which he said it. The Meowth had spoken in perfect English, in a voice exactly like that talking Meowth on that TV show. "Meowth! Di- did I just talk??" Meowth asked incredulously. He then looked up at Keith. "Hey, so what's the deal here?" Meowth asked him. "I ain't never been able to talk like a human before!"

"Um... Wow..." Keith murmured. "So, uh, Meowth, I'm Keith, your new trainer."

"New trainer, eh?" Meowth said with interest. "Dat sounds good to me. The other one had dis weird Lileep, I just never felt too good there, ya know?"

"Wow..." Keith murmured. "I just... I just can't get over this. You sound just like that Meowth on TV-"

"Hey, you've seen dat show?" Meowth asked. "Dat Meowth is my idol! He's da reason I been trying to talk like a human in da first place!"

"Really?" Keith replied with interest. "I happen to like that Meowth. You know, Meowth, I think you and I will get along just fine. Now, what do you say to a nickname?"

"I say no way," replied Meowth. "If just plain 'Meowth' is good enough for dat Meowth on TV, it's good enough for me." With that, Meowth nimbly climbed up onto Keith's shoulder. Grinning, Keith exited the trade center, conversing with his newest Pokemon.

*TRADE CLOSED*
Missingno. Master is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 04:03 AM   #2213
takkupanda
Charismagnetism
 
takkupanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Aarhus, Denmark
Posts: 990
Send a message via Skype™ to takkupanda
Trading Lv.50 Female Altaria to Kairne for three TMs - Flamethrower, Ice Beam and Thunderbolt + 1 Rare candy.

Species: Altaria
Gender: Female
Name: Altaria
Level: 50
Spoiler: show
Ability: -unknown-
Nature: -unknown-
Received: Trade with Kelntin
Held Item: None
Birthday: September 25
BP: 0
Contest Stats: 0
IQ: 0
Ball: Pokéball
Bio:

Moves:
Level up: Pluck, Peck, Growl, Astonish, Sing, Fury Attack, Safeguard, Mist, Take Down, Natural Gift, Dragonbreath, Dragon Dance, Refresh, Cotton Guard, Mirror Move, Dragon Pulse, Round
EM: Swift, Mimic, Haze
MT: Seed Bomb
HM: Fly, Rock Smash


Take good care of her, buddy!
takkupanda is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 04:09 AM   #2214
Slash
Poison Jam
 
Slash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Tokyo Underground Sewage Facility
Posts: 6,019
Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:
Originally Posted by takkupanda View Post
Trading Lv.50 Female Altaria to Kairne for three TMs - Flamethrower, Ice Beam and Thunderbolt + 1 Rare candy.

Species: Altaria
Gender: Female
Name: Altaria
Level: 50
Spoiler: show
Ability: -unknown-
Nature: -unknown-
Received: Trade with Kelntin
Held Item: None
Birthday: September 25
BP: 0
Contest Stats: 0
IQ: 0
Ball: Pokéball
Bio:

Moves:
Level up: Pluck, Peck, Growl, Astonish, Sing, Fury Attack, Safeguard, Mist, Take Down, Natural Gift, Dragonbreath, Dragon Dance, Refresh, Cotton Guard, Mirror Move, Dragon Pulse, Round
EM: Swift, Mimic, Haze
MT: Seed Bomb
HM: Fly, Rock Smash


Take good care of her, buddy!
Trading my TMs Flamethrower, Ice Beam, and Thunderbolt, as well as 1 Rare Candy, for takkupanda's Altaria.

She'll make a fine addition to my team.

Replacing her PokeBall with this Premier Ball, because she's a special one.

*Trade closed*

Last edited by Slash; 10-29-2012 at 04:14 AM.
Slash is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 06:49 AM   #2215
kaisap112
Volcano Badge
 
kaisap112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 2,145
Trading 3 Candies for Tyoyo3131's Lv. 5 female Sentret.

*Trade Confirmed!*
kaisap112 is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 10:27 AM   #2216
MarbleZone
Soul Badge
 
MarbleZone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,021
Trading my 1x Rare Candy to Itzatrap for his Lv 1 Male Trapinch.
MarbleZone is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 10:33 AM   #2217
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge
 
Itzatrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 2,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
Trading my 1x Rare Candy to Itzatrap for his Lv 1 Male Trapinch.
Trading my level 1 male Trapinch to MarbleZone for his 1x Rare Candy.

**Trade Closed**

Take care of him! ;.;
Itzatrap is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 02:02 PM   #2218
darkrai
Cascade Badge
 
darkrai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 397
Pokemon I have to offer
None

Pokemon I want
Spoiler: show
(I'm only posting the final evolutions of the pokemon, but of course I accept their pre-evos)
[m]
[m]
[m]
[m]
[m]
[f]
[m]


[m]


[m]

[m]
[m]
[m]
[m]
[m]
[m]
[m]
[m]
[m]


Items I want
None

Items I have to offer
check my items list.

Last edited by darkrai; 04-29-2013 at 10:15 AM. Reason: edited items
darkrai is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 02:27 PM   #2219
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL
 
Celebii151's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Getting 5 manned bot
Posts: 3,331
Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Trading 1 Rare Candy to Talon87 for his Level 1 Male Slugma.
Celebii151 is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 02:28 PM   #2220
Toyo
melon doggo
 
Toyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
Trading 3 Candies for Tyoyo3131's Lv. 5 female Sentret.

*Trade Confirmed!*
Trading a level seven female Sentret to Kaisap for three rare candies. Stats below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131
Sentret
Gender: Female
Type: Normal
Level: 7
Held Item: None
Nature:(Undeclared)
Ability:(Undeclared)
Attacks: Scratch, Foresight, Defence Curl, Quick Attack,
Next Attack: Fury Swipes, Lv. 13
Contest Stats: Smart: -- Cool: -- Beauty: -- Tough: -- Cute: --
IQ: --
Birthday: Febuary 22
Obtained: Adoption Center
Bio: Obtained from the Adoption Center to hold on to for Kaisap.
Current Location: Off to Kaisap~
*Hugs Sentret* Have fun with Kaisap, ok?

*Trade Closed*
Toyo is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 02:38 PM   #2221
Talon87
Shenmue III, baby!
 
Talon87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lafayette, Indiana
Posts: 20,161
Send a message via AIM to Talon87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebii151 View Post
Trading 1 Rare Candy to Talon87 for his Level 1 Male Slugma.
Trading my Level 1 male Slugma to Celebii151 for one rare candy.

Species: Slugma (M) Level 1
Name: (none yet given)
Met: Egg House, hatched on August 21, 2012
Type: Fire
Ability: (undeclared)
Attacks: Yawn, Smog
Nature: (undeclared)
Held Item: none
Contest Stats: Smart: -- Cool: -- Beauty: -- Tough: -- Cute: --
IQ: --
Bio: none yet given
Trophies: none


Trade Confirmed & Closed via new 2-posts-only rule
Talon87 is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 04:58 PM   #2222
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck
 
Son_of_Shadows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,794
Trading a level 1 female Venipede to Gemini_Spark for 2 White Gummis.
Son_of_Shadows is online now  
Old 10-29-2012, 08:10 PM   #2223
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow
 
Gemini Spark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Resting with Leila <3
Posts: 1,309
Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
Trading a level 1 female Venipede to Gemini_Spark for 2 White Gummis.
And my 2 White Gummis are being traded for SoS's Lv. 1 Female Venipede!

...

COMPLETE

Well, looks like you're the first Bug-type Pokemon on my team, so welcome! *registers in Pokedex*

Venipede, the Centipede Pokemon. It has feelers on its head and tail which are used to determine its surroundings as well as where its prey is located. They are known to be aggressive and will inject venom with their bite, either to defend itself from large birds or to bring down its prey

Heh, something tells me you might get along with my snakes then!

Venipede: *crawls up to rest on Hyrem's head*

Aw, I guess she likes me! Well, let's go meet the rest of the team... Aisa!

Aisa: Vennn! *starts nibbling on Hyrem's hair* >:3

*Trade Closed*

Last edited by Gemini Spark; 10-29-2012 at 08:18 PM.
Gemini Spark is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 08:44 PM   #2224
tau
Cascade Badge
 
tau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Nap-town
Posts: 381
Send a message via Skype™ to tau
Trading 10,000 Coins, 2 Brown, 2 Red, 2 Green, 3 Mysterious Gummis to Meetan for 5 candies.

Edit: Link to 3rd Mysterious Gummi.
tau is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 08:47 PM   #2225
Meetan
Cascade Badge
 
Meetan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: England
Posts: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by tau View Post
Trading five rare candies to Tau for all his gummis and 10,000 coins.
Meetan is offline  
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:31 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.