UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2012, 06:51 PM   #751
Thrain
Boulder Badge
 
Thrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Cloud Forest

Thrain: With the Nuzleaf leaving the place where its friend was caught, you decide to follow its path, in hopes of also finding a Pokémon Center on the way. You continue walking the forest, with the sun's ray still filtering through the leaves, bright as ever. The chirping and chattering of the Pokémon who live in the forest still being heard every once in a while. It seems to be quite peaceful, just like it was before encountering Bellsprout, that is until you feel something following you. You look around and see nothing. With nothing appearing to be out of the ordinary you decide to continue. A minute after continuing, you have that same feeling of eyes being on you again, and as you look around this time you see a few leaves rustle above you and fall down. Looks like you have a personal stalker and it appears to be in the trees above you...

What will you do?

Angling down the forested path, Eric kept his eyes locked on his surroundings as he searched for any signs of the Nuzleaf. The forest was quite peaceful and serene, quiet in comparison to the fight that had just taken place. Excitement still sang through his veins from the battle with the Bellsprout, and it was this emotion that distracted Eric from his task every once in awhile, conjuring up images of the fun adventures they were bound to partake on in the near future. Pulling out the Bellsprout's Poké Ball, Eric pondered a good nickname for the plant. Hmm... Mandrake could be a fine name. Or Sprout. And then it hit him. Eric had recently read a book featuring a "rough-and-tough" explorer by the name of Cypress. The man was tenacious and strong, exhibiting qualities that the Bellsprout had exerted in battle. "That's the perfect name! Cypress!" Eric shouted as he raised the Poké Ball high over his head.

His boisterous bellow rang forth throughout the forest, cutting off the sounds of scurrying Pokémon. It was in this silence that Eric heard a rustling noise emanating from a fringe of bushes off to the right. Suddenly suspicious, his eyes locked onto the location of the noise. Standing there for a few rigid seconds, Eric continued walking after he deemed the noise commonplace. As he continued along, a strange sensation slowly crept up the back of Eric's spine, and his neck hair stood on end. Something's watching me, he thought to himself silently. Glancing around surreptitiously, he found nothing out of the ordinary in the vicinity. Eric resumed a much faster gait as his eyes darted back and forth through the trees, a little creeped out by the fact that something--or someone--was following him. A minute passed; then a second rustle sounded from above, up in the trees, as leaves rained down around him.

"Alright, come on out! I know you're following me. I promise I won't hurt you!" he called out, tired of this game. He waited for the stalker's response, clutching Blaze's Poké Ball in case he'd need his help.


Last edited by Thrain; 07-13-2012 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Edited name with permission.
Thrain is offline  
Old 07-11-2012, 02:42 AM   #752
Nagasaki
Cascade Badge
 
Nagasaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Somewhere...
Posts: 271
Send a message via Yahoo to Nagasaki Send a message via Skype™ to Nagasaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Cloud Forest
Nagasaki: Koffing wastes not a second continuing the match, producing a loud, very annoying noice as it Screeches. Blazer begins to dance but is unable to completely tune out the Screech heard throughout the field, lowering his defense a little. After a few seconds, the Sword Dance is complete, raising Blazer's attack by a quite a bit. The Koffing quickly charges towards Blazer, but Blazer puffs up and releases a stream of fire from his mouth with Flamethrower when the Koffing was only a few feet away, not completely stopping the momentum of Koffing's Tackle. The poisonous fire ball then rams into Torchic with the Tackle, both Pokémon being affected by the attacks, Koffing's health taking the biggest hit, while Torchic took moderate damage. Koffing shakes off the excess flames while Torchic gets up from being rammed by the Koffing. Koffing and Torchic then release a pulse of psychic energy with Psybeam, and wall of fire with Incinerate, respectively. Both attacks clash and produce a small explosion on the field, putting out some of the flames that have been slowly encroaching on the field, but also damaging both Pokémon with moderate damage. Both Pokémon have about 1/2 their health left, with Koffing's being lower, and both Pokémon have about 3/5 of energy left. Taking a look behind you, neither Glameow or Peter seem to be there yet...

What will you do now?
He looked from behind. Still no sign of either Peter or Glameow. "What took them so long? Maybe they met his girlfriend!" Said Nagasaki with a grin. He then looked at the Koffing and its trainer. "So, have you prepared your speech to her? Anyhow, let's end this fight!" Nagasaki then swings his stick, and started his orders. "Blazer, please set things up with a Will-O-Wisp. Wait for the ball to attack. When it does, fire up a burst of Flamethrower. Follow it up with another Flamethrower! I want play more!" An insanely laugh follows his words, as Blazer starts to attack again. "Nagasaki Kishimoto got insane again. That's what I hate when he engages in battle..." With the stick in hand and the orders in mind, Nagasaki, although looking like he temporarily lost his sanity although it doesn't, gave the whole arena some heat with his burning eyes - crimson red eyes, a clenched fist, and a tightened grip on his sword-like stick...
Nagasaki is offline  
Old 07-11-2012, 09:59 PM   #753
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge
 
Itzatrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 2,089
Update #20 (07/11/2012)

Rainbow Road
Pest: With a nod, Vesta readies herself for the fight, and it seems that she is also shaking off the effect of being temporarily passed out, but she shakes her head, now focusing fully on the match. With an inhale of breath, she then spits out many small fireballs towards the Lillipup with Ember, which hit it, forcing it to shake off the flames that hit for moderate damage. The pup wastes no time in retaliating as it lunges towards your fiery creature, hitting her with a Tackle, which lowers her health a little. Vesta takes advantage of the attack's closeness and Scratches the Lillipup after the attack, taking a bit of health as it yelps from the sting of the strike across the face. It then jumps towards Vesta, taking a Bite of her arm, making her wince and growl in pain, trying to shake off the Lillipup, until it finally let's go, leaving light teeth marks on Vesta's tough skin. Puffing up her cheeks once again, another round of small fireballs are thrown towards the pup with Ember, which take another bit of health but also inflict Burn on the Lillipup. Lillipup then starts to Howl, raising its attack power slightly, but also unlocking the burn damage for the round, taking a sliver of health. Both Pokémon still look quite fresh and reay to give it their all. "I'll take this puppy down in no time!" You look back towards Bagon and Lillipup and see that the Bagon is clearly winning the match for now.

What will you do?


Space Path
pengyzu: "Thanks.." she says, her cheeks becoming slightly rosier, she then turns towards the house, "Follow me to the infirmary!" Walking in into the large house again, instead of heading to the back, you now head to the left door, with the words "MEDICAL" on the door. There are various doors in this room with a Blissey sitting in the middle, who as soon as she sees you she jumps towards you, Jenni and Allon. "Blissey, Bliss, Bliss.." she mutters to herself as she examines Allon. "Give her the Vulpix's Pokéball as well, she'll have both of then healed in no time!" You then take the Pokéball and hand it over to Blissey, who puts Allon on a gurney and takes the Pokéball before rushing to a room with the number 3 on the door. "She's quite the healer, we don't know how we'd be able to help injured Pokémon without her. Anyway, you have an hour while your Pokémon are resting, would you like to rest, or go meet more Pokémon in the back? I'm gonna feed the Pokémon right now and then cook something to eat if you are interested in eating afterwards."

How will you respond?

KratosAurion: Look back here.


Rose Arch
Shuckle: Look back here.


Stardust Fields
kaisap112: Sensing the sincereness and urgency in the matter, the officer grabs a Pokéball from her side, and releases an orange dog, with black stripes on its back and cream tail and belly. The pup barks excitedly, "Grow-Growlithe!", looking at Shinx and Skitty in a playful manner. The officer tries to get the pup's attention, "Growlithe, I need you to focus! We need to help them find a stolen Eevee, those Rapidash marking are the thief's marks." The Growlithe calms down a little after hearing that and sees the tracks, sniffing them a little before darting off ahead. "Don't worry, we'll get your friend's Eevee back in no time!" she says reassuringly before following the energetic pup, with you and your posse.

You continue on for a few minutes, and the officer looks your way before speaking, "My name is Jenny by the way." Before you get a chance to respond you see two things swoop by, one close to your feline friends and the other over the fiery pup, who then circle around. A Ninjask and Dustox fly around you and officer Jenny, threateningly, as she then says, "I hope you know how to fight, since it looks like that's what they want! I'll let you choose which one to fight seeing as Growlithe and me can take either one down easily," adding a confident wink as she says that. With both Pokémon circling you both in opposite directions it looks like you need to decide quick...

How will you respond?


Cloud Forest
MarbleZone: Look back here.

Nagasaki: "Koffing! Send some Sludge that little chick's way, then Tackle it once again. Try and finish this with a Rollout!" The Koffing nods at his trainer's orders before spitting a purple goo-like substance towards Blazer, which as soon as it touches his feather, the Sludge seems to burn his skin. Shaking off the purple goo from his body, he then spits small black fireballs, which circle around Koffing, and inflict burn on it as the Will-O-Wisp takes effect. Koffing lunges towards Blazer once again, and Tackles the fiery chick, while knocking him back a bit, he gets right up and unleashes a Flamethrower attack towards the Koffing, engulfing him in the fiery stream. The attack seems to take a toll on the Koffing's health as it starts to pant noticeably, but it still drops to the floor and rolls towards Blazer with Rollout, which hits Blazer and knocks him to the side. This time the little chick has more difficulty standing up, but when he does he unleashes another stream of fire towards the rolling ball with Flamethrower, stopping it in its tracks while the attack goes on, taking yet more health away from the Koffing, but not stopping the attack from rolling afterwards. "You got him now Koffing! Keep using Rollout on it and it will faint in no time!" Both Pokémon seem tired and are panting quite a bit, Koffing's health being lower as it takes the burn damage for the round.

What will you do now?

Thrain: The leaves rustle again as you finish talking, but stop almost immediately. Suddenly, a white string is shot your way from the trees above, which you barely dodge. A huge spider drops from the trees, and before you get a chance to react, it sends a web your way, which wraps around your body and traps you completely, just as another Ariados drops from the trees above, even closer to you. You can barely move, struggling to get out of the web as both spiders' long legs inch closer to you, looking at you like you are a Miltank burger, unable to do anything from being devoured.

"Pyro, use Flamethrower!" In a flash both Ariados are hit by a strong stream of fire, one is hit and is sent back by the flames, scurrying away as quickly as possible, which is then followed by the other Ariados as it is hit by the fire attack as well. You then see a man with a black trench coat and Quilava run to you, from the same direction the Flamethrower came from. "Are you okay?" He bends down and carefully cuts the web that is around your body, "My name is Steven. That was quite close, you were about to become someone's meal! What are you doing in these part of the forest anyway?" The last part of the web on your feet is finally cut, completely freeing you from the Ariados' assault.

How will you respond?


The Fountain Garden
Mon1010: Look back here.
Itzatrap is offline  
Old 07-13-2012, 01:39 PM   #754
Pest
Volcano Badge
 
Pest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: ???
Posts: 2,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Rainbow Road
Pest: With a nod, Vesta readies herself for the fight, and it seems that she is also shaking off the effect of being temporarily passed out, but she shakes her head, now focusing fully on the match. With an inhale of breath, she then spits out many small fireballs towards the Lillipup with Ember, which hit it, forcing it to shake off the flames that hit for moderate damage. The pup wastes no time in retaliating as it lunges towards your fiery creature, hitting her with a Tackle, which lowers her health a little. Vesta takes advantage of the attack's closeness and Scratches the Lillipup after the attack, taking a bit of health as it yelps from the sting of the strike across the face. It then jumps towards Vesta, taking a Bite of her arm, making her wince and growl in pain, trying to shake off the Lillipup, until it finally let's go, leaving light teeth marks on Vesta's tough skin. Puffing up her cheeks once again, another round of small fireballs are thrown towards the pup with Ember, which take another bit of health but also inflict Burn on the Lillipup. Lillipup then starts to Howl, raising its attack power slightly, but also unlocking the burn damage for the round, taking a sliver of health. Both Pokémon still look quite fresh and reay to give it their all. "I'll take this puppy down in no time!" You look back towards Bagon and Lillipup and see that the Bagon is clearly winning the match for now.

What will you do?
Profile

Watching Vesta go up against the Lillipup gradually brought Pest back to her usual level of awareness. They darted at each other, lashing out with teeth and flames ... it was quite exciting. Soon she was bouncing on the balls of her feet, keeping the battling duo in her intent gaze. With each strike more marks began to appear: a cut across Lillipup's face from Vesta's scratch, and tooth marks dotting Vesta's arm from Lillipup's bite. Of the two offensive attacks up Vesta's sleeve, it appeared that Ember was the more effective one, a fact which Pest took into due consideration.

"Well that was awfully lucky," she managed to say upon noticing the effects of Vesta's second Ember. "Not that I'm complaining, of course."

"I'll take this puppy down in no time!" Hugo exclaimed; a quick glance showed that his Bagon would soon be victorious.

Pest rolled her eyes. "Figures he'd be way faster at this than I am." She rubbed her chin, returning her full focus to the two battlers facing off right in front of her. "Okay, Vesta. Hit it with an Ember while it's distracted with the pumping-up from its Howl. Then use another Ember, preferably aimed at its burn if you can do that. Finish with yet another Ember. Wow, I'm really creative with this, aren't I?"

She leered at her fuzzy foe, taking note of the welt left by Vesta's last attack.

"That burn should really help speed things along, at least. It looks like all of Lillipup's attacks are physical, so it'll have to come in close to do any more damage. So try to keep your distance, okay?"

Vesta nodded, swishing her tail as she prepared to give the Lillipup a satisfying fiery beatdown.
Pest is offline  
Old 07-14-2012, 08:53 AM   #755
MarbleZone
Soul Badge
 
MarbleZone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post

Cloud Forest
MarbleZone: With Ruby fighting on your left side, you see that she is very well trained as she manages to hold her own against the fiery ape. This leaves your focus to be solely on Gible, at least for now, with the Panpour looking at the Gible with a grin on its face, and the Pansage cheering on its elemental friends with the bag over it's shoulder on its back. Gaius is the one that makes the first move as he kicks the ground to send dirt into Panpour's eyes with Sand-Attack, effectively lowering its accuracy. The Panpour can still apparently make out shapes and hear the Gible as it Scratches Gaius across the body for light damage, which makes him retaliate by slamming into the aquatic simian for good damage with Strength. The Panpour quickly responds as well by heading for a big wet Lick, which seems to damage the Gible more emotionally than physically, as it wipes of the attack. Both Pokémon still look quite ready to continue with the match just beggining...

What will you do now?

As the Gible shook off the Lick, visibly annoyed, Levin couldn't help but feel reassured. While the battle was still in its early stages, it seemed Gaius would be able to hold its own. And Ruby wasn't doing so bad herself, which was a relief as it meant they could focus entirely on dealing with Panpour.

The Gible looked pumped up and ready to go, eager to get back at the monkey for the embarrassing tongue attack. That pent-up rage would only serve them well when Panpour was in range for their most powerful attack... but not yet. He had to whittle down the enemy's health a bit more, and not leave Gaius open to a counter-attack.

Looking carefully at the elemental monkey, Levin noticed it was still scratching its eyes; even though it had managed to land both of its attacks, it was obvious the sand was bothering it. Well, all the better.

- Gaius, let's keep on the pressure! Whip up another Sand Attack, then slam into Panpour with two consecutive Tackles!

Neither Iron Head nor Earth Power will do much good against it, no matter how powerful the attacks are. But I'm certain if we can manage to hurt it just a bit more, it will fall in perfect range for our ultimate move...
__________________
MarbleZone is offline  
Old 07-15-2012, 09:16 AM   #756
Thrain
Boulder Badge
 
Thrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Cloud Forest

Thrain: The leaves rustle again as you finish talking, but stop almost immediately. Suddenly, a white string is shot your way from the trees above, which you barely dodge. A huge spider drops from the trees, and before you get a chance to react, it sends a web your way, which wraps around your body and traps you completely, just as another Ariados drops from the trees above, even closer to you. You can barely move, struggling to get out of the web as both spiders' long legs inch closer to you, looking at you like you are a Miltank burger, unable to do anything from being devoured.

"Pyro, use Flamethrower!" In a flash both Ariados are hit by a strong stream of fire, one is hit and is sent back by the flames, scurrying away as quickly as possible, which is then followed by the other Ariados as it is hit by the fire attack as well. You then see a man with a black trench coat and Quilava run to you, from the same direction the Flamethrower came from. "Are you okay?" He bends down and carefully cuts the web that is around your body, "My name is Steven. That was quite close, you were about to become someone's meal! What are you doing in these part of the forest anyway?" The last part of the web on your feet is finally cut, completely freeing you from the Ariados' assault.

How will you respond?
OOC: Changed Bellsprout's name to Cypress.

Eric crossed his fingers once he finished speaking, hoping that whatever was following him wouldn't put up a fight. Blaze and Cypress were injured enough already, and if it came down to a battle, Eric was certain that a loss would be inevitable. Leaves continued to trickle down from the branches above him as the stalker shifted and moved its weight; it looked like it wasn't going to show itself. Sucking in a deep breath of air, Eric was about to call out again, when something fell out of the tree. Upon closer examination, Eric found that the "thing" was a Pokémon--a spider-like creature with long, razor-sharp pincers and spindly legs. The beast reared back its head and shot forth a sticky web from its mouth, tangling up Eric in the gunk. "What!? No!" Eric shouted in dismay, struggling to free himself from the fibrous material, but to no avail. Realizing that fighting was useless, Eric looked up to find that a second spider had dropped down from above. The two Pokémon advanced upon him, clicking their pincers hungrily. I'm a goner, he thought to himself. There's no way I'll be able to free myself.

They were inches from him now; the spider in the lead lunged forward to take a swift bite out of its prey--and was intercepted by a stream of flame. The Flamethrower attack hit the creature head-on, propelling it away from Eric and out into the underbrush. Eric breathed a sigh of relief as a second Flamethrower sent the other spider scurrying away. A man rushed into view with a fire type Pokémon and began cutting the sticky web off of Eric.

"Are you okay? My name is Steven. That was quite close, you were about to become someone's meal! What are you doing in these part of the forest anyway?" the man asked as the last bits of web fell away from Eric's feet.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Eric responded. "Just a little shaken. My name's Eric; thanks for saving me! I was looking for a Pokémon Centre when the spiders jumped me. You see, I just captured a Bellsprout and my Pokémon are pretty injured. You don't happen to know where the nearest Centre is, do you?"



Thrain is offline  
Old 07-15-2012, 04:33 PM   #757
kaisap112
Volcano Badge
 
kaisap112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 2,145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Stardust Fields
kaisap112: Sensing the sincereness and urgency in the matter, the officer grabs a Pokéball from her side, and releases an orange dog, with black stripes on its back and cream tail and belly. The pup barks excitedly, "Grow-Growlithe!", looking at Shinx and Skitty in a playful manner. The officer tries to get the pup's attention, "Growlithe, I need you to focus! We need to help them find a stolen Eevee, those Rapidash marking are the thief's marks." The Growlithe calms down a little after hearing that and sees the tracks, sniffing them a little before darting off ahead. "Don't worry, we'll get your friend's Eevee back in no time!" she says reassuringly before following the energetic pup, with you and your posse.

You continue on for a few minutes, and the officer looks your way before speaking, "My name is Jenny by the way." Before you get a chance to respond you see two things swoop by, one close to your feline friends and the other over the fiery pup, who then circle around. A Ninjask and Dustox fly around you and officer Jenny, threateningly, as she then says, "I hope you know how to fight, since it looks like that's what they want! I'll let you choose which one to fight seeing as Growlithe and me can take either one down easily," adding a confident wink as she says that. With both Pokémon circling you both in opposite directions it looks like you need to decide quick...

How will you respond?
The female police officer picked out a Pokéball, calling out a Pokémon of her own. "Grow-Growlithe!" barked a cute little Growlithe happily, eager to play with Kitty and Elmira. This was not the time for fun and games, which the police lady knew well enough. "Growlithe, I need you to focus! We need to help them find a stolen Eevee, those Rapidash marking are the thief's marks." Noriko was beyond relieved, realizing that this woman was going to help her find the Pokémon thief after all. Growlithe sniffed the tracks of the thief for a bit, and then ran off head, having found a trail.

"Don't worry, we'll get your friend's Eevee back in no time!” The group ran after Growlithe. After some minutes, the police officer spoke again. “My name is Jenny by the way." Noriko wasn’t surprised at all, since one Jenny or another seemed to be stationed everywhere. She didn’t have time to respond. Two flying creatures swooped over them and started circling them in a threatening manner. A Ninjask and a Dustox, Noriko realized, mean-looking ones too. This could be trouble…

"I hope you know how to fight, since it looks like that's what they want! I'll let you choose which one to fight seeing as Growlithe and me can take either one down easily." Jenny’s words gave Noriko courage. “We sure can fight! We’ll take care of Dustox, won’t we girls?” Elmira and Kitty meowed in agreement, getting into battle mode. “Kitty, hit Dustox with Bullet Seed! Elmira, you Tackle Dustox while Kitty keeps it busy!” The two felines then ran for their target.
__________________
kaisap112 is offline  
Old 07-16-2012, 09:47 AM   #758
Nagasaki
Cascade Badge
 
Nagasaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Somewhere...
Posts: 271
Send a message via Yahoo to Nagasaki Send a message via Skype™ to Nagasaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Cloud Forest
Nagasaki: "Koffing! Send some Sludge that little chick's way, then Tackle it once again. Try and finish this with a Rollout!" The Koffing nods at his trainer's orders before spitting a purple goo-like substance towards Blazer, which as soon as it touches his feather, the Sludge seems to burn his skin. Shaking off the purple goo from his body, he then spits small black fireballs, which circle around Koffing, and inflict burn on it as the Will-O-Wisp takes effect. Koffing lunges towards Blazer once again, and Tackles the fiery chick, while knocking him back a bit, he gets right up and unleashes a Flamethrower attack towards the Koffing, engulfing him in the fiery stream. The attack seems to take a toll on the Koffing's health as it starts to pant noticeably, but it still drops to the floor and rolls towards Blazer with Rollout, which hits Blazer and knocks him to the side. This time the little chick has more difficulty standing up, but when he does he unleashes another stream of fire towards the rolling ball with Flamethrower, stopping it in its tracks while the attack goes on, taking yet more health away from the Koffing, but not stopping the attack from rolling afterwards. "You got him now Koffing! Keep using Rollout on it and it will faint in no time!" Both Pokémon seem tired and are panting quite a bit, Koffing's health being lower as it takes the burn damage for the round.

What will you do now?
OOC: Due to laziness, and since the link on my stats is on my sig, I will post my sig as well. It's ok in a zone, right?

"A continuous, reckless Rollout. What a stupid strategy. You're an amateur at this." Said by Nagasaki with disappointment. Nagasaki quickly decided of attacking. "Blazer, hit-and-run strategy, commence! Give the ball a chain of Flamethrowers! With that heat, a Koffing will never withstand such heat! But be cautious! Once the Koffing is near, prepare to dodge the opponent then continue attacking!" Blazer, with active alertness, responds quickly to Nagasaki. "With that speed of it, it's recommended for me to move back and attack at the same time while it's moving towards me. I'll use the trees as shield to slow down his acceleration." Nagasaki agrees to Blazer's idea, but he altered something. "If you are going to do it, it's hard to aim the target since the trees are in fire. Use the burning ones as cover instead! It might also hurt the Koffing!" With Nagasaki's approval, Blazer manages to attack the Koffing will all bravery...
Nagasaki is offline  
Old 07-16-2012, 01:47 PM   #759
ChaoticHell83
Boulder Badge
 
ChaoticHell83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
Cloud Forest: A huge forest that surrounds the Rainbow Road, it's surprisingly always bright no matter what time of day it is. The forest acts as a home to most (if not all) Grass and Bug type pokemon and also several other forest dwelling types. Just try not to get lost.
Well this should be a good a place as any to start. Caesar thought to himself. He figured that Gaius might like the scenery of his own, old habitat and the company of those of his own type. Plus Caesar didn't really want to be going near any caves as Gaius was a little bit shaky near rock types. At least this way, if he ran into anything, it would most likely be something not as threatening as an Onix or Geodude... Right?

"So what do you say we take a stroll through the forest?" Caesar questioned, motioning with his head down into the Cloud Forest.

Gaius looked at him with approval and gave a little cry as he began to walk ahead of his trainer. Caesar followed closed behind, patting his back and smiling cheerily. He couldn't wait to see what would happen today. The sun seemed to be shining brighter than ever, and Gaius certainly was taking all of it in as the bug fluttered a bit ahead of Caesar in anticipation. He chuckled a bit and yelled, "Hey! Wait up!" as he quickly began to chase after his Pokemon.

Last edited by ChaoticHell83; 07-16-2012 at 01:54 PM.
ChaoticHell83 is offline  
Old 07-16-2012, 09:44 PM   #760
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge
 
Itzatrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 2,089
Update 21 (07/17/2012)

Rainbow Road
Pest: With the slightly heightened power of Lillipup, you instruct Vesta to keep its distance from it, though the feisty pup seems to be fine with the distance as it Leers at Vesta, whose defense lowers slightly as she is paralyzed for a second by the eye contact, which is what the Lillipup wanted as it dashes towards Vesta. Vesta spits another round of the small flame balls towards Lillipup with Ember, hitting it and damaging it as it charges, but not stopping it as it Tackles her, knocking her back a bit. Vesta quickly starts another Ember towards the Lillipup, and as the flames hit it, they lower Lillipup's health further. Lillipup rams into Vesta once again, lowering her health a bit more with another Tackle. Charmander releases another set of small flames towards Lillipup with Ember, only this time they appear to be not as big or quick as they once were but the Lillipup is unable to get out of the way quick enough, getting hit by the flames once again. Lillipup yelps as the burn damage from the round appears again, taking another bit of its health away.

What will you do now?


Space Path
pengyzu: Look back here.

KratosAurion: Look back here.


Rose Arch
Shuckle: Look back here.


Stardust Fields
kaisap112: (Argh, you beat me to it. All Pokémon fights are suppose to be one on one unless specified but was going to suggest using two Pokémon for it since the Dustox is stronger than either of your Pokémon. You can also use two moves per Pokémon for each round in this battle.)
Both Kitty and Elmira seem ready for this battle as Kitty starts to spit Bullet Seeds towards the Dustox, which seem to slow it down a bit, not doing much damage at all, though this definitely helps Elmira as she jumps towards the Dustox and Tackles it, taking light damage and making it lose it's balance in the air for a second before recovering and flapping its wings rapidly towards both cats, causing strong winds. Both Kitty and Elmira look like they will be blown away by the Gust but try their hardest to hold on to the ground, taking moderate damage from the strong winds. Looks like this will be one tough fight as the Dustox continuous to fly menacingly, ready to take on both cats. Jenny seems to be having better luck as she praises Growlithe. "That's the way Growlithe! Use Agility to gain more speed! Hit it with a Flamethrower afterwards!" You then hear the pup reply with a loud bark...

What will you do now?


Cloud Forest
MarbleZone: The Pansage on the branch seems to be having the time of its life, enthralled by the fight of its friends. Ruby, whose a few feet from you, seems to be doing quite well against the fiery ape, and although they seem fairly equal in strength, it's clear that Ruby has more experience in battle. Back to your battle, Panpour looks at Gaius with a deadly look as it tries to make eye contact with a Leer, which seems to work as a shiver is sent through his round body paralyzing it for a second. It then springs forward once again and Scratches Gible across the face, taking a bit of damage as the sting of the attack sets into its tough skin. Gible responds by sending another handful of dirt into the Panpour's face with Sand-Attack, making it back down a few steps as it wipes off the dirt off its face, which is then followed by a Tackle, taking the air out of the Panpour for a second as Gible rams into it. The Panpour shakes its head as it then releases a stream of water towards Gible, pushing it back a foot as the Water Gun stops. Gaius once again rushes towards the monkey, as he rams into it again with another Tackle, making the chimp growl as it is hit. Looks like neither Pokémon is about to give up, both of them standing there, ready to continue.

What will you do now?

Nagasaki: (You can post your sig or post a link in your reply) Koffing continues rolling around the field before finally setting on his target again. He starts rolling towards Blazer, who tries to dodge the attack but fails to move out of the way in time. He gets knocked to the side by the Rollout, and barely gets up before puffing up and spitting another stream of flames towards Koffing. The Flamethrower hits the rolling poison ball and slows it down quite a bit before stopping it completely. The Koffing tries to levitate, looking really hurt and panting quite hard before finally succumbing to the burn damage, falling to the floor KO'ed, with Blazer not being that far behind. Level Up for Torchic.

"You will pay for this defeat kid, mark my words!" Before you get a chance to react you hear a familiar voice behind you, "Nagasaki!" You turn and see Peter and Glameow running towards you with a group of water Pokémon consisting of Marill's, Psyduck's and others. "Look out!" Peter screams at you and Blazer, you turn and see a tree is about to flatten Blazer to the ground. Glameow runs at lightning speed and pushes the tired chick out of the way a second before they are both squished. With the tree blocking your way and view to the guy, you see that the Charizard was the one responsible for the tree almost crushing Blazer as it flies away with the guy and girl on its back. "We'll be back!" the girl says in a sing song voice as the Charizard flies above the fire, to the east.

"We'll talk about what happened later! We need to extinguish the fire first!" Peter says before instructing the water types to extinguish the flames, "All of you, use Water Gun on the fire!" All the water types release a Water Gun, attacking the flames, just as you see Glameow and Blazer come next to you after walking around the fallen tree. Just as you're about to check on your battle worn Pokémon you feel something pull your leg, which turns out to be Chikorita, who seems to be trying to get you to follow it. You look behind it and see another group of water Pokémon coming to help, which Peter also notices, "Great! More help! Nagasaki can you take those water Pokémon up to the northernmost part of the fire to stop it from spreading?" The Chikorita still seems to be calling for you to follow it to the south of where you are as it pulls your leg with its leaf once again, opposite of where Peter wants you to go help out...

What will you do?

Thrain: Steven looks at you with a frown as he hears you say that. "Oh, you're looking to go to the Pokémon Center? I'm actually coming from the nearest Pokémon Center. They're almost out of supplies, so they are only helping out Pokémon that need it the most for now unfortunately. Their supplies haven't arrived for almost two weeks and I intend to find out why. That is after I bring some supplies from another Pokémon Center that is suppose to be a little further into the forest, but they have some supplies to spare which will help a lot of Pokémon waiting there right now. I think I could actually heal one of your Pokémon myself." He takes a Pokéball from his bag and then summons the creature inside it, "Hannah, come on out!" A large pink blubbery Pokémon comes out of the light show. "Blissey!" she says cheerfully, although she seems quite tired as she pants slightly. "Hannah do you think you can heal Eric's Pokémon?" She nods at Steven, who then looks at you. "I think she can heal one of your Pokémon. She's been working all day at the Pokémon Center, but she's fine healing one more Pokémon. If you'd like you can also come with me to the other Pokémon Center to heal your other Pokémon."

How will you respond?


The Fountain Garden
Mon1010: Look back here.
Itzatrap is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 01:37 PM   #761
MarbleZone
Soul Badge
 
MarbleZone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Cloud Forest
MarbleZone: The Pansage on the branch seems to be having the time of its life, enthralled by the fight of its friends. Ruby, whose a few feet from you, seems to be doing quite well against the fiery ape, and although they seem fairly equal in strength, it's clear that Ruby has more experience in battle. Back to your battle, Panpour looks at Gaius with a deadly look as it tries to make eye contact with a Leer, which seems to work as a shiver is sent through his round body paralyzing it for a second. It then springs forward once again and Scratches Gible across the face, taking a bit of damage as the sting of the attack sets into its tough skin. Gible responds by sending another handful of dirt into the Panpour's face with Sand-Attack, making it back down a few steps as it wipes off the dirt off its face, which is then followed by a Tackle, taking the air out of the Panpour for a second as Gible rams into it. The Panpour shakes its head as it then releases a stream of water towards Gible, pushing it back a foot as the Water Gun stops. Gaius once again rushes towards the monkey, as he rams into it again with another Tackle, making the chimp growl as it is hit. Looks like neither Pokémon is about to give up, both of them standing there, ready to continue.

What will you do now?[/url]
Levin looked into the distance, at the clearly overjoyed Pansage. Don't worry my friend, I didn't forget about you; you'll have some fun of your own very soon.

As for the current battle, he wasn't having all the success he had hoped. Despite the consecutive Sand Attacks, Panpour was still connecting with every attack, weak as they were, and little by little Gaius was starting to feel the effects. On the upside, both Tackles had found their mark as well, and the Panpour was visibly hurt. And the minor annoyances that had been Scratch and Water Gun had a second, much more welcome effect than just damage... they had further frustrated Gible.

Everything is in place. It's either keeping up these blunt Tackles and Strengths forever, or go all-out and finish it... but Gaius won't be in any condition to battle afterwards.


He looked at his Pokémon. Gaius was a very proud creature, knowing full well that he was one of the most powerful Dragon-Types in existence. And playful as he was around his trainer, he took the greatest enjoyment out of showing off his true potential and laying waste to the competition. It was that drive that helped him master one of the most devastating attacks that his species could learn in such a short amount of time... But, as the laws of the world would have it, the more power at one's disposal, the heavier the price. After he issued the command, Gible would go into a furious onslaught and wouldn't stop until Panpour was beaten or exhaustion settled in. Hopefully it would be the former... that's what he had been aiming for with these consecutive light attacks.

- Gaius, let's put an end to this. Show him how powerful you really are... OUTRAGE!

The Gible smiled in confidence briefly before his eyes started glowing red; soon after, he was oblivious to everything around him other than his target. There would be no point in yelling any further instructions from here on out. Either this did it, or he would have to recall his Pokémon.

But his plan didn't end there. Hopefully Gaius's demonstration of power would thrill the watching Pansage even further, because he planned on taking advantage of it, as well as the darkness of the night. Silently reaching for another Pokeball in his belt, he released a second Pokémon.

- Minccino, listen to me. See that Pansage over there, holding that Bag? We need that bag back. I want you to climb up a nearby tree and make your way through the branches over to that other tree where the monkey is, without being noticed; use the foliage for cover. When you're close enough, start Singing as delicately as you can, but stay hidden! If we can make it drowsy enough, maybe it'll fall off its branch or even drop the bag, then it's ours to take back!
__________________

Last edited by MarbleZone; 07-17-2012 at 01:41 PM.
MarbleZone is offline  
Old 07-18-2012, 09:16 PM   #762
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge
 
Itzatrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 2,089
Update 22 (07/19/2012)

Welcome to my group ChaoticHell83! Please include a link to your FB profile in your sig or post a link to it in your replies. Hope you enjoy your time adventuring here!

Rainbow Road
Pest: Look back here.

Space Path
pengyzu: Look back here.

KratosAurion: Look back here.


Rose Arch
Shuckle: Look back here.


Stardust Fields
kaisap112: Look back here.


Cloud Forest
MarbleZone: With your plan in motion, there is nothing you can do anymore but wait for your Pokémon to pull through. You focus on Gaius for now, who seems like a completely different Pokémon as he assaults the Panpour relentlessly with Outrage. He swipes his claws on the Panpour, and then pushes it to the side by ramming into it. Meanwhile, Min starts to head cautiously towards the Pansage, and starts to climb the tree from the opposite side of Pansage's branch. She gets close enough, a few feet from the Pansage, but it seems to hear Min as it turns it's focus from the battle towards the tree trunk, but turns it's attention back to the battle after a few seconds of seeing nothing. You turn back to the battle and the water monkey unleashes another stream of water, and the Water Gun hits Gible right on, but it seems like the Gible is more focused on its rage as it spits out a flame towards Panpour, taking more health away as the Outrage continues. You notice the Panpour is now panting, and it seems quite difficult to tell how much longer Gible will continue this assault. You begin to hear a lullaby, and realize that while you can't hear it that well, it is definitely Min Singing the Pansage to sleep. The Panpour releases 4 water orbs around its body with Aqua Ring, which start to circle around it. Gaius' Outrage is still in effect as it starts to head towards the Panpour once again, scratching and kicking it, popping two o the orbs around Panpour. The Panpour is pushed back quite a bit by the attack, and Gible finally stops his assault, stopping completely like a robot without oil, trying to recover itself from the assault. It looks like Gible will need a little time to recover from it. (You may only use two commands next turn) Gible's health is around 3/5 of the way full and Panpour is about 2/5 of the way full after an orb returns to its body to heal it by a sliver, with 1 orb remaining, orbiting around it. Gible's energy is about 2/5 full and Panpour has about 3/5 remaining. Min's Singing also seems to be starting to take effect as the Pansage's grasp starts to falter for a second, but it shakes it's head before grabbing it tightly once again. Looks like Min will need a little while longer for the simian to fall asleep.

What will you do now?

Nagasaki: Look back here.

Thrain: Look back here.

ChaoticHell83: With your rather impatient Pokémon feeling right at home in this wonderful forest, you decide to walk around, or rather follow Gaius around as he heads off ahead. The sounds of the forest seem to be in full force as you hear the fluttering and happy chirping of flying Pokémon, and the chattering of bugs and grass types all around you. The fresh smell of the forest also seems to be invading every inch of this place every time you breathe. Everything seems peaceful and relaxing, with light breezes passing through every few seconds. You continue walking until you notice something up ahead, a trail. You and Gaius walk up ahead and see that it is a three way split path, with a old looking sign between two of the paths, covered with moss. It reads:

"<----- Beautifly Inn
Creasent Pond ----->"

You take a closer look at the paths and they all look they haven't been used in a while. The grass is growing through the spaces between the flat rocks that define the paths. The last path just seems to lead deeper into the forest...

What will you do?


The Fountain Garden
Mon1010: Look back here.
Itzatrap is offline  
Old 07-18-2012, 10:53 PM   #763
ChaoticHell83
Boulder Badge
 
ChaoticHell83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Welcome to my group ChaoticHell83! Please include a link to your FB profile in your sig or post a link to it in your replies. Hope you enjoy your time adventuring here!

Cloud Forest
ChaoticHell83: With your rather impatient Pokémon feeling right at home in this wonderful forest, you decide to walk around, or rather follow Gaius around as he heads off ahead. The sounds of the forest seem to be in full force as you hear the fluttering and happy chirping of flying Pokémon, and the chattering of bugs and grass types all around you. The fresh smell of the forest also seems to be invading every inch of this place every time you breathe. Everything seems peaceful and relaxing, with light breezes passing through every few seconds. You continue walking until you notice something up ahead, a trail. You and Gaius walk up ahead and see that it is a three way split path, with a old looking sign between two of the paths, covered with moss. It reads:

"<----- Beautifly Inn
Creasent Pond ----->"

You take a closer look at the paths and they all look they haven't been used in a while. The grass is growing through the spaces between the flat rocks that define the paths. The last path just seems to lead deeper into the forest...

What will you do?
OOC: Awesome! Thanks, I'm sure I'll love my time adventuring here.

Approaching the split in the road Gaius slowed to a halt and began examining the different paths. As Caesar caught up he began to catch his breath and begin reading the sign. Gaius became a bit noisy as his trainer took his time contemplating their choices.

"Huh, I'm really not sure where to go." He spoke aloud to his Scyther. " What do you think? He watched as Gaius motioned with one arm down the path that allegedly led to Creascent Pond. Caesar nodded in approval and motioned with his arm for Gaius to start walking, "After you," He said with a smile, taking in another deep breath of that amazing forest air before strutting off after his Pokemon once again.

"Maybe the water will be nice a warm," He commented, taking in the scenery around him, the lush green leaves on the trees swaying gently in the cool breeze, "We could go for a swim!"
__________________
*** ACTIVE TEAM ***
Gaius Lv.5 Marcus Lv.7 Aurelia Lv. 2 Squirtle Lv. 6 Carnivine Lv. 1


Last edited by ChaoticHell83; 07-19-2012 at 12:28 AM.
ChaoticHell83 is offline  
Old 07-19-2012, 04:49 PM   #764
Thrain
Boulder Badge
 
Thrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Cloud Forest

Thrain: Steven looks at you with a frown as he hears you say that. "Oh, you're looking to go to the Pokémon Center? I'm actually coming from the nearest Pokémon Center. They're almost out of supplies, so they are only helping out Pokémon that need it the most for now unfortunately. Their supplies haven't arrived for almost two weeks and I intend to find out why. That is after I bring some supplies from another Pokémon Center that is suppose to be a little further into the forest, but they have some supplies to spare which will help a lot of Pokémon waiting there right now. I think I could actually heal one of your Pokémon myself." He takes a Pokéball from his bag and then summons the creature inside it, "Hannah, come on out!" A large pink blubbery Pokémon comes out of the light show. "Blissey!" she says cheerfully, although she seems quite tired as she pants slightly. "Hannah do you think you can heal Eric's Pokémon?" She nods at Steven, who then looks at you. "I think she can heal one of your Pokémon. She's been working all day at the Pokémon Center, but she's fine healing one more Pokémon. If you'd like you can also come with me to the other Pokémon Center to heal your other Pokémon."

How will you respond?

When Eric finished speaking, he couldn't help but notice a frown establish itself upon Steven's face. The grimace deepened as Steven explained that he was traveling from the nearest Pokémon Centre, coincidentally. "Their supplies haven't arrived for almost two weeks and I intend to find out why. That is after I bring some supplies from another Pokémon Centre that is suppose to be a little further into the forest, but they have some to spare which will help a lot of Pokémon waiting there right now." Eric listened attentively to the man's words, wondering in astonishment how such a thing could have occurred. Something bad must have happened to delay an entire shipment of essential items for a Centre, he figured. Keeping his thoughts to himself for the moment, Eric offered his help to the man, but reiterated once again that his Pokémon were badly hurt. Steven motioned to his waist, saying that it might be possible for his Pokémon to heal one of Eric's, and only one. "Hannah, come on out!" he called, throwing a Poké Ball up into the air.

A Blissey emerged out of its contents, landing on the ground a few feet away from Eric. "Alright, Blaze, let's get you fixed up!" Eric shouted, as he too called out his Pokémon. Blaze barked in confusion as his eyes found the pair of strangers, but Eric quickly explained that they were here to help. Leaving Hannah to attend to the Growlithe, Eric once again trained his attention on Steven. "She's been working all day at the Pokémon Centre, but she's fine healing one Pokémon. If you'd like you can also come with me to the other Pokémon Centre to heal your other Pokémon."

"I think that would be our best course of action. And if you need help tracking down that shipment of supplies, I'd be more than willing to lend a hand," Eric mentioned once again.

Pulling out his Pokédex, Eric waited for the Blissey to finish healing Blaze while he scrolled through the device, reading up on the Pokémon he had just encountered--


Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokédex
Ariados, the Long Leg Pokémon and the evolved form of Spinarak. It attaches silk to its prey and sets it free. Later, it tracks the silk to the prey and its friends.

Quilava, the Volcano Pokémon and the evolved form of Cyndaquil. It intimidates foes with the heat of its flames. The fire burns more strongly when it readies to fight.

Blissey, the Happiness Pokémon and the evolved form of Chansey. The eggs it lays are filled with happiness. Eating even one bite will bring a smile to anyone.
Thrain is offline  
Old 07-19-2012, 06:30 PM   #765
Pest
Volcano Badge
 
Pest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: ???
Posts: 2,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Rainbow Road
Pest: With the slightly heightened power of Lillipup, you instruct Vesta to keep its distance from it, though the feisty pup seems to be fine with the distance as it Leers at Vesta, whose defense lowers slightly as she is paralyzed for a second by the eye contact, which is what the Lillipup wanted as it dashes towards Vesta. Vesta spits another round of the small flame balls towards Lillipup with Ember, hitting it and damaging it as it charges, but not stopping it as it Tackles her, knocking her back a bit. Vesta quickly starts another Ember towards the Lillipup, and as the flames hit it, they lower Lillipup's health further. Lillipup rams into Vesta once again, lowering her health a bit more with another Tackle. Charmander releases another set of small flames towards Lillipup with Ember, only this time they appear to be not as big or quick as they once were but the Lillipup is unable to get out of the way quick enough, getting hit by the flames once again. Lillipup yelps as the burn damage from the round appears again, taking another bit of its health away.

What will you do now?
Profile

Pest bit her lip as she watched the two Pokemon exchange blows. The distance thing doesn't seem to be panning out, she thought worriedly, frowning as the Lillipup use its Tackle against an irritated Vesta for the second time that round. And ... is her firepower wearing out? This Ember wasn't nearly as impressive as before, she noted. Really, it was lucky that it had made its mark, considering its rather lazy speed. I'll have to be careful about how she uses that.

"Vesta!" she exclaimed aloud. "Time for a new strategy. Take a break from the fire for a minute, and lower Lillipup's power with a fearsome Growl. It might not hurt it directly, but it'll distract it for a moment. Then take advantage of its surprise with a nasty Scratch, right in the face. That should be enough time for your flames to recover, so that you can follow up with a hot Ember."

Hoping this would work, she spared an uncertain glance at Hugo and Bagon, who were likely still battling the other Lillipup nearby. At least somebody was making quick work of this little scuffle.
Pest is offline  
Old 07-19-2012, 10:53 PM   #766
Shadowshocker
used First Impression
 
Shadowshocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,033
Quote:
Originally Posted by YUKI.N View Post
Memory Lane

Shadowshocker – As you rest your light touch upon the boy’s head, both the lack and abundance of moisture makes you shudder. Like a fog from dry ice, only the cold you feel would fail to measure in Farenheiht. However, you maintain control and murmur what you hope your face reflects as an honest promise. The boy’s dull eyes brighten to this news, and he squeezes Doldrum’s tail tighter in excitement. Doldrum doesn’t seem to mind though, and he bobs approvingly at your decision. Seems he’s grown rather attached the poor soul after hearing his story.

You then turn to the numerous, murderous pairs of eyes glaring at you, not one of them daring to believe your words for a minute. Addressing the jury under your breath, you make your final appeal, take it or leave it. The stands sour and squabble amongst themselves at your response, and Jacob raises himself on tiptoe to peer curiously over your shoulder, wondering what the hushed conversation is about. Doldrum quickly stirs to distract him by waving a heart in front of his face, and the boy grins as he marvels at his moving inflatable. You feel a slight shame to take such a precious toy from Jacob when it seems he possessed few pleasures in life, but this is your irreplaceable teammate you’re talking about here. You’re not about to let an operative – nay, a friend – go that easily.

Meanwhile, the Murkrow appear to have come to a consensus. One of them glides down from the branches towards you, and you instinctively duck while your Pokémon prime themselves for an attack. However, the bird merely passes overhead, in the process releasing something from its talons. The object flutters down before your face, coming to settle mildly at your feet. As you pick it up, you feel its faintness between your fingers. Years have made it fragile, as if it could simply fall apart in your hands. You carefully unfold and smooth the paper, then read the bold letters printed on it, faded but surviving:

COME ONE, COME ALL TO THE ANNUAL SKY FAIR, WHERE WE CELEBRATE THE FIRST DISCOVERY OF A GORGEOUS GARDEN IN THE CLOUDS. TAKING PLACE AT THE SKY GATE TODAY!

GAMES, PRIZES, AND OUR BIGGEST ATTRACTION: HOT AIR BALLOON RIDES AND RACES – COME ON DOWN!

Then in miniature, half-peeled scrawl at the bottom:

Sponsored in part by the U.U.A.

Though the black-and-white image below the top text is all but invisible, the message makes it clear that it’s a flyer for some sort of festival. Checking the date on the bottom, you sink to realize that, surprise, it once again coincides with today. You vaguely recall seeing some people setting up booths when you passed through the gate this morning, but took no heed in your eagerness to seek out more colorful attractions. Although, at this moment, the liveliness of a crowded event sounds far more inviting than the drab scenery before you.

You don’t even have to look up to see the Murkrow’s loaded stares in order to understand what they wish you to do. You glance at Jacob, who is attempting to offer Doldrum some kind of brown, rotten food from his pocket. The balloon turns pale and politely declines the unappetizing treat, shooting you a sideways plea for relief. Though clearly a more patient prisoner than you considering the situation, it seems he’s also reaching the end of his rope.

Will you escort Jacob to the fair in order to save your Pokémon?
After minutes of terse, angry discussion Shadow looked down at the new piece of faded, ancient intel in his hand and studied its text. He began to wonder why he didn't pay attention to colourful details like fairground events, but on the other hand, he briefly considered the last adventure the team had at a fairground and shuddered. Things had gone downhill pretty quickly for no good reason and he couldn't even remember how the team made it out alive. "U.U.A..." he muttered. Hadn't he come across the name once, from one of his similarly adventuring acquaintances? Even so, the memory of its mention was too fleeting to register any significance. All he remembered was the notion of balloons... An almost copious amount of balloons... Balloons?

Now puzzle pieces were beginning to ease into place. The Murkrow wanted to escort the zombie boy to the Sky Fair where balloons - or Drifloon, more likely - were in abundance, but certainly no one would accomodate the sight of an undead child and a looming cloud of forbidding ravens. The flock then decided that they would settle for the next best thing that they came across... Shadow frowned. An excursion like what the Murkrow wanted was innocent enough under most circumstances, but even if the Murkrow chose not to follow Shadow was certain that Jacob's appearance would unnerve most people. A panic scenario had to be avoided at all costs, lest the welfare of Jacob, the team, and the public be put in jeopardy. Out of the corner of his eye Shadow noticed that Doldrum was beginning to lose his float a little, increasingly uncomfortable at Jacob's attempts at being friendly, hampered by the boy's apparent obliviousness to his departed state.

Shadow briefly mused on the irony of a Pokémon believed to ensnare children into the world of the dead, now held captive by a child from the world of the dead, before continuing to think of solutions. The only illusionist Sector Shadow currently had in its roster was not completely reliable, preferring to do things at her own pace, and in any case Shadow doubted that she could keep crowds of people simultaneously and sufficiently hypnotised - leaving the other alternative of making Jacob more presentable. Bending down to evaluate his inventory, Shadow scrabbled about while the others stood guard around him. A pair of BlackGlasses, and a Green Scarf... A few thoughts later, Shadow stood to full height and began to ease out of his favourite black, long-sleeved jacket he was rarely seen without, getting a few goosebumps as the graveyard air tickled his arms. Given Jacob's diminuitive size, the odd collection of garments would theoretically provide enough cover for him to pass off as a normal child - sickly, perhaps, but still reasonably normal. Now the time had come for negotiation as he turned to address the single Murkrow he had conversed with.

"Alright. I'm going to dress Jacob in these clothes so we can get to the fair unmolested. We will do everything we can to ensure Jacob's safety and fulfilment of his requests as far as we can make sure he is not exposed to danger. However, until this exchange is over, we will be holding your leader as collateral, and only one of you can come with us so you can keep an eye out if you want to, without causing any pandemonium. Make any move that even remotely threatens our safety, and the deal is off. Those are our terms, and I believe that both our parties want this operation to be successful - so I'm asking for cooperation on your part. Understand?"
__________________

mfw no more mill rogue
Sector Sketch
Shadow's Datafile
The Ankhal Archive
Marc File #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by No one in particular
"Never blame yourself for things out of your control. That's a privilege reserved for everyone else."
Shadowshocker is offline  
Old 07-21-2012, 02:49 PM   #767
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge
 
Itzatrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 2,089
Update #23 (07/21/2012)

Rainbow Road
Pest: "That's the way, use Headbutt and then Bite the Lillipup!" Hugo seems to be doing well as he orders his Bagon, which responds with a grunt before resuming its assault on the Lillipup. You then hear Vesta Growl loudly, and see the Lillipup slightly frightened by Vesta as it takes a step back. That doesn't stop the Lillipup from sending a pawful of sand in the direction of Vesta's face, which she whips with her tail, deflecting the Sand-Attack successfully, rushing towards the Lillipup afterwards, Scratching its face once again, yelping and backing down once again as the pain from the attack sets in. It then retaliates by lunging at Charmander again, setting its teeth on her other arm again, making her growl in pain, with the Bite hurting her skin. The Lillipup let's go, and as soon as she does flame balls hit it right in the face once again, taking health along with it as the flames once again disappear after the Ember. That still doesn't seem to stop the Lillipup as it then Bites Vesta's leg, making her release a cry of pain. Once the Lillipup let's go again, Vesta seems to be okay, and both Pokémon look ready to continue. The Lillipup has about 2/5 of its health left, panting a little at this point, and Vesta has about 1/2 of her health remaining. Lillipup has about 3/5 of its energy left while Vesta has about 2/5.

What will you do?


Space Path
pengyzu: Look back here.

KratosAurion: Look back here.


Rose Arch
Shuckle: Look back here.


Stardust Fields
kaisap112: Look back here.


Cloud Forest
MarbleZone: Look back here.

Nagasaki: Look back here.

Thrain: "Sure, I could certainly use the help. Let's get to the Pokémon Center first. Guess we need to wait for Blissey to heal Blaze first." Steven chuckles, but with that said, Blissey starts the healing process, first by taking a look at him and then tending to the wounds and using Softboiled on him. 5 minutes later the pup barks happily, fully healed, though the Blissey looks quite tired. "Take a nice long rest Blissey, you deserve it." She smiles at you and Blaze before being returned to her Pokéball. "We should get going," he says, and you both start on your way to the Pokémon Center. There is little to report on your way, that is until Pyro and Blaze stop to look around, slightly alarmed at something. "What's wrong?" Steven asks. His answer comes within a second as three spiders circle around your group, walking down 3 trees, three Ariados. "Huh, they're back, and it looks like they brought a friend." Steven says casually. "I'll take care of two of the Ariados, you can take care of the last Ariados. Pyro, use Flamethrower on both of them, follow it up with a Flame Wheel!" The Quilava nods before engaging two of the Ariados, but the other Ariados drops in front of you and Blaze, ready to pounce on you both if you don't do something soon...


What will you do?

ChaoticHell83: Deciding to take a look, maybe even a swim, in Crescent Pond, you start walking the path that is suppose to lead to it. After 15 minutes of walking you start to notice that the trees' leaves seem to be thicker or something, as the bright light, while still strong, is not as powerful as it once was. You also start to hear water, and finally see a body of water ahead. Happy to see that you finally made it, you continue on and you see why it got that name as you get closer to it. A somewhat crescent shaped pond stands before you, reflecting the sunlight beautifully. You and Gaius are couple of feet from the pond, still on the path, and see a few Pokémon around the pond, including two Bidioof on the opposite side that you are on, and a Buizel swimming happily on the pond, making its maneuvers around lily pads. All of them don't seem to notice you or Gaius yet...

What will you do?


The Fountain Garden
Mon1010: Look back here.
Itzatrap is offline  
Old 07-21-2012, 03:04 PM   #768
ChaoticHell83
Boulder Badge
 
ChaoticHell83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post

ChaoticHell83: Deciding to take a look, maybe even a swim, in Crescent Pond, you start walking the path that is suppose to lead to it. After 15 minutes of walking you start to notice that the trees' leaves seem to be thicker or something, as the bright light, while still strong, is not as powerful as it once was. You also start to hear water, and finally see a body of water ahead. Happy to see that you finally made it, you continue on and you see why it got that name as you get closer to it. A somewhat crescent shaped pond stands before you, reflecting the sunlight beautifully. You and Gaius are couple of feet from the pond, still on the path, and see a few Pokémon around the pond, including two Bidioof on the opposite side that you are on, and a Buizel swimming happily on the pond, making its maneuvers around lily pads. All of them don't seem to notice you or Gaius yet...

What will you do?
As the two delved deeper into the woods towards the pond, the amount of light skimming through the trees began to lessen, which gave Caesar and uneasy feeling that they might've taken the wrong path. Yet as they continued further, the trees got thicker, and the sound of water began to make it's way to the duo's ears.

"Wow, this is gorgeous!" Caesar spoke softly.

He turned his head to look at his Scyther, and as he was on one knee he was forced to look up a bit from his crouched position. The Pokemon looked delighted, more so than Caesar thought he should be.

He nudged Gaius in the side gently while cracking a chuckle and a smile, "What're you a Water Pokemon?" He joked, "Go on, I'll wait here. I wouldn't want to scare everyone off. Once your done having your fun perhaps we could battle one of these guys, or add 'em to our team." Gaius nodded slightly, almost forgetting to show Caesar he had heard and understood him before racing off towards the pond.

"Oh yeah, hey! Wait!" Caesar whispered, slightly louder this time because Gaius was farther away," If for whatever reason they don't like you, and you feel threatened or they attack you, feel free to retaliate. Give 'em as many Slashes as you can, I'm sure that'll teach 'em hahaha!"

Caesar sat down and hid behind a nearby tree, making sure to keep as out of sight as possible. He'd hoped he'd get the chance to play with them a bit. He remembered playing with a Bidoof when he was younger once and the thought of playing with them again seemed fun. If he ever had the chance to try and capture any of the Pokemon he could see at the moment though, he wanted a chance at that Buizel.

I'm sure everything will be great no matter what though he thought quietly to himself.
__________________
*** ACTIVE TEAM ***
Gaius Lv.5 Marcus Lv.7 Aurelia Lv. 2 Squirtle Lv. 6 Carnivine Lv. 1

ChaoticHell83 is offline  
Old 07-21-2012, 03:55 PM   #769
kaisap112
Volcano Badge
 
kaisap112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 2,145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Stardust Fields
kaisap112: (Argh, you beat me to it. All Pokémon fights are suppose to be one on one unless specified but was going to suggest using two Pokémon for it since the Dustox is stronger than either of your Pokémon. You can also use two moves per Pokémon for each round in this battle.)

Both Kitty and Elmira seem ready for this battle as Kitty starts to spit Bullet Seeds towards the Dustox, which seem to slow it down a bit, not doing much damage at all, though this definitely helps Elmira as she jumps towards the Dustox and Tackles it, taking light damage and making it lose it's balance in the air for a second before recovering and flapping its wings rapidly towards both cats, causing strong winds. Both Kitty and Elmira look like they will be blown away by the Gust but try their hardest to hold on to the ground, taking moderate damage from the strong winds. Looks like this will be one tough fight as the Dustox continuous to fly menacingly, ready to take on both cats. Jenny seems to be having better luck as she praises Growlithe. "That's the way Growlithe! Use Agility to gain more speed! Hit it with a Flamethrower afterwards!" You then hear the pup reply with a loud bark...

What will you do now?
Kitty started the battle with Bullet Seed, slowing down Dustox enough for Elmira to pounce at it with Tackle for some light damage. Dustox lost its balance for a moment, but quickly regained it, retaliating with Gust. Kitty and Elmira had to hold on to the grass beneath them for dear life, both being damaged by the wind. Noriko prayed in her head that the two felines wouldn’t be gone with the wind. Behind her was Officer Jenny, taking care of Ninjask with Growlithe. "That's the way Growlithe! Use Agility to gain more speed! Hit it with a Flamethrower afterwards!"

Noriko shook her head a bit, focusing on the battle at hand. Dustox was looking malicious, flying at Kitty and Elmira the way it did. “Kitty, Elmira, hang on! Kitty, you use Tail Whip while Elmira uses Leer, then you both use Tackle at the same time!”
__________________
kaisap112 is offline  
Old 07-21-2012, 05:28 PM   #770
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge
 
Itzatrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 2,089
Update 24 (07/21/2012)

Rainbow Road
Pest: Look back here.

Space Path
pengyzu: Look back here.

KratosAurion: Look back here.


Rose Arch
Shuckle: Look back here.


Stardust Fields
kaisap112: Dustox flies around, fully alert of both kitties, as it then releases a weak psychic wave of energy towards them, lowering their health with Confusion. Elmira is the first to recover as she then Leers at Dustox with little to no effect as the mean looking bug is then hit with a Tail Whip by Kitty, which lowers the Dustox's defense slightly as it strikes its body. Dustox flies around and dives straight for Kitty, ramming into her and then ricocheting towards Elmira, hitting her as well with a Tackle. Both cats shake their heads before jumping towards the Dustox and hitting it with a double Tackle, taking away moderate damage from the moth. The Dustox flaps it's wing violently before retuning to its normal state after the attack. All Pokémon look at each other, still fresh from the battle that looks like just begun.

What will you do?


Cloud Forest
MarbleZone: Look back here.

Nagasaki: Look back here.

Thrain: Look back here.

ChaoticHell83: Gaius rushes to the pond, slightly startling the Pokémon already there. They look at the Scyther, and although he looks friendly, they all seem to see a huge monster coming their way, making the Bidoof and Buizel retreat slightly off the pond and huddle in a group a few feet from the pond, looking at him very intently. Slightly confused the Scyther stops 2 feet from the pond in the opposite side, just as a lily pad comes to life and squirts a Water Gun towards Gaius' face, soaking him completely. It them comes out of the pond, sending a second Water Gun towards Gaius, which this time he manages to dodge as the frightened Pokémon look on from the opposite side of the pond. The Lotad doesn't seem to want to play with Scyther, at least not in a friendly manner...

What will you do?


The Fountain Garden
Mon1010: Look back here.

Last edited by Itzatrap; 07-21-2012 at 05:36 PM.
Itzatrap is offline  
Old 07-21-2012, 05:46 PM   #771
ChaoticHell83
Boulder Badge
 
ChaoticHell83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Cloud Forest
ChaoticHell83: Gaius rushes to the pond, slightly startling the Pokémon already there. They look at the Scyther, and although he looks friendly, they all seem to see a huge monster coming their way, making the Bidoof and Buizel retreat slightly off the pond and huddle in a group a few feet from the pond, looking at him very intently. Slightly confused the Scyther stops 2 feet from the pond in the opposite side, just as a lily pad comes to life and squirts a Water Gun towards Gaius' face, soaking him completely. It them comes out of the pond, sending a second Water Gun towards Gaius, which this time he manages to dodge as the frightened Pokémon look on from the opposite side of the pond. The Lotad doesn't seem to want to play with Scyther, at least not in a friendly manner...

What will you do?
Seeing his Pokemon come under attack from an unknown source, Caesar rushed out from behind the tree.

"Gaius!" He shouted "Are you alright?"

He looked for the Pokemon's response, and after verifying that Gaius was alright Caesar was able to calm down a bit and regain his composure. He looked around at the frightened Pokemon. Don't worry guys, we'll protect you he thought, though he was sure that his appearance and the ensuing battle will surely only serve to unnerve them further.

"Alright! Good job on that dodge, now take a second and Focus your Energy, then give him a Vacuum Wave and a Quick Attack!"
__________________
*** ACTIVE TEAM ***
Gaius Lv.5 Marcus Lv.7 Aurelia Lv. 2 Squirtle Lv. 6 Carnivine Lv. 1

ChaoticHell83 is offline  
Old 07-21-2012, 06:41 PM   #772
Pest
Volcano Badge
 
Pest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: ???
Posts: 2,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Rainbow Road
Pest: "That's the way, use Headbutt and then Bite the Lillipup!" Hugo seems to be doing well as he orders his Bagon, which responds with a grunt before resuming its assault on the Lillipup. You then hear Vesta Growl loudly, and see the Lillipup slightly frightened by Vesta as it takes a step back. That doesn't stop the Lillipup from sending a pawful of sand in the direction of Vesta's face, which she whips with her tail, deflecting the Sand-Attack successfully, rushing towards the Lillipup afterwards, Scratching its face once again, yelping and backing down once again as the pain from the attack sets in. It then retaliates by lunging at Charmander again, setting its teeth on her other arm again, making her growl in pain, with the Bite hurting her skin. The Lillipup let's go, and as soon as she does flame balls hit it right in the face once again, taking health along with it as the flames once again disappear after the Ember. That still doesn't seem to stop the Lillipup as it then Bites Vesta's leg, making her release a cry of pain. Once the Lillipup let's go again, Vesta seems to be okay, and both Pokémon look ready to continue. The Lillipup has about 2/5 of its health left, panting a little at this point, and Vesta has about 1/2 of her health remaining. Lillipup has about 3/5 of its energy left while Vesta has about 2/5.

What will you do?
Profile

Pest took note of Hugo's obviously better luck with his battle close by. "That's the way, use Headbutt and then Bite the Lillipup!" he exclaimed, and his little blue dragon was quick to obey.

Biting back a snarky comment, she returned her full attention to her own battle, where Lillipup stumbled backwards at the sound of Vesta's snarl. It wasn't completely intimidated yet, though, as it kicked up a pawful of sand that Vesta only narrowly managed to divert with her tail. Leaping forward, the Charmander dove right at her foe with claws extended, and the resulting scratch was enough to yelp in pain. It got quick revenge as it latched its teeth into Vesta's arm, but its satisfaction was short-lived as another set of fireballs splashed against its face.

"It seems like that's working again, luckily," she said to herself, then winced in sympathy as the Lillipup bit Vesta's leg.

As the two Pokemon backed off, taking a tiny respite, Pest considered their statuses. The Lillipup looked less exhausted than Vesta, but it seemed to have taken more damage. She'd have to be more careful with conserving Vesta's energy.

"Okay, give it another taste of your Ember," she said after a moment's thought. "Then Scratch it in the face again; that seems to bother it. You might be tired enough to activate your ability at that point, so take advantage of that with another Ember. With that burn still chipping away at its health, we might be able to really bring it down to size."
Pest is offline  
Old 07-21-2012, 08:26 PM   #773
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge
 
Itzatrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 2,089
Update #25 (07/22/2012)

Rainbow Road
Pest: Vesta growls in agreement, and then spits another barrage of small flames towards the Lillipup, taking more health away from the pup with Ember. It starts dashing towards Vesta and rams into her extremely hard with Take Down, taking quite a bit of health away from Vesta, making her pant slightly now as well, but also taking recoil damage from the attack. Vesta jumps towards the Lillipup once again and Scratches it, dipping its health a little, but the Lillipup responds by ramming into Vesta once again with Tackle, leaving Vesta out of breath for a second, but she recovers quickly. Vesta releases another dose of the flames towards the Lillipup with Ember, lowering its health to borderline critical levels as they touch the Lillipup. The pup Yawns loudly, and bubbles are formed and sent towards Charmander, exploding on contact and making her a little drowsy...

The burn damage takes effect again, and it doesn't look like it'll take much to finish this battle but Vesta seems like she's in the process of falling asleep. Slowly, but surely.

What will you do?


Space Path
pengyzu: Look back here.

KratosAurion: Look back here.


Rose Arch
Shuckle: Look back here.


Stardust Fields
kaisap112: Look back here.


Cloud Forest
MarbleZone: Look back here.

Nagasaki: Look back here.

Thrain: Look back here.

ChaoticHell83: Scyther stays still for a second, concentrating as it tries to Focus Energy, raising its attack and accuracy slightly. Lotad rushes towards Gaius and then moves to the side at the last moment and rams into him with Astonish, causing little damage. Gaius slices the air, sending a wave of energy towards the Lotad, hitting it for a bit of damage as the Vacuum Wave collides with the Lotad. As soon as Gaius attacks, all the Pokémon waiting on the side scatter into the woods, along with most of the lily pads on the pond, they move from the pond and scurry into the forest. Lotad sees its friends run away and then hits Gaius with another stream of water to his face, soaking the Scyther with another Water Gun. Gaius moves quickly around the field and then finally tackles Lotad with a Quick Attack. Lotad then begins to glow slightly, as it tries to sap health and energy from Gaius, which does little damage and takes even less health to recover itself with the Absorb. Both Pokémon looked fired up and ready to continue.

What will you do now?


The Fountain Garden
Mon1010: Look back here.
Itzatrap is offline  
Old 07-21-2012, 10:18 PM   #774
ChaoticHell83
Boulder Badge
 
ChaoticHell83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Cloud Forest
ChaoticHell83:
Scyther stays still for a second, concentrating as it tries to Focus Energy, raising its attack and accuracy slightly. Lotad rushes towards Gaius and then moves to the side at the last moment and rams into him with Astonish, causing little damage. Gaius slices the air, sending a wave of energy towards the Lotad, hitting it for a bit of damage as the Vacuum Wave collides with the Lotad. As soon as Gaius attacks, all the Pokémon waiting on the side scatter into the woods, along with most of the lily pads on the pond, they move from the pond and scurry into the forest. Lotad sees its friends run away and then hits Gaius with another stream of water to his face, soaking the Scyther with another Water Gun. Gaius moves quickly around the field and then finally tackles Lotad with a Quick Attack. Lotad then begins to glow slightly, as it tries to sap health and energy from Gaius, which does little damage and takes even less health to recover itself with the Absorb. Both Pokémon looked fired up and ready to continue.

What will you do now?
"Keep it up, Gaius!" Caesar called from the side of the pond. It was disheartening to see all of the Pokemon scatter, but at the immediate moment he was more concerned about his Scyther's safety. "Hit it with three more Quick Attacks!"

Caesar felt very limited with his options at this point. That Vacuum wave seemed to do little damage in comparison with the Quick Attacks, and those were Scyther's only two offensive moves.

Perhaps I should just focus on bulking up with more Focus Energy's he thought quietly to himself That might give my Quick Attacks move of a punch. Only problem is, Gaius will be stuck out there like a sitting Psyduck. "You can do it Gaius! Wipe the, er... Pond with that puny lilypad of a Pokemon!"

Words of encouragment he'd hope would keep Gaius motivated and eager to battle.
__________________
*** ACTIVE TEAM ***
Gaius Lv.5 Marcus Lv.7 Aurelia Lv. 2 Squirtle Lv. 6 Carnivine Lv. 1


Last edited by ChaoticHell83; 07-21-2012 at 11:59 PM.
ChaoticHell83 is offline  
Old 07-22-2012, 12:23 PM   #775
kaisap112
Volcano Badge
 
kaisap112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 2,145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Stardust Fields
kaisap112: Dustox flies around, fully alert of both kitties, as it then releases a weak psychic wave of energy towards them, lowering their health with Confusion. Elmira is the first to recover as she then Leers at Dustox with little to no effect as the mean looking bug is then hit with a Tail Whip by Kitty, which lowers the Dustox's defense slightly as it strikes its body. Dustox flies around and dives straight for Kitty, ramming into her and then ricocheting towards Elmira, hitting her as well with a Tackle. Both cats shake their heads before jumping towards the Dustox and hitting it with a double Tackle, taking away moderate damage from the moth. The Dustox flaps it's wing violently before retuning to its normal state after the attack. All Pokémon look at each other, still fresh from the battle that looks like just begun.

What will you do?
Dustox was a tougher opponent than Noriko had thought: another Confusion hit her Pokémon, their health going down even further. Despite this Elmira managed to Leer at her enemy, which caused almost no effect at all. Kitty managed to hit it with Tail Whip though, lowering Dustox's defense somewhat.

It was not happy about this at all, smacking both cats down with Tackle. Noriko held her breath as Elmira and Kitty shook their heads from the impact, got up and countered with a double-Tackle. Both felines were still eager to battle, as much as Dustox had managed to cause damage to them.

Noriko weighed her options, noticing the lack of effect from certain attacks. "Kitty, Elmira, I need you to do your double-Tackle together again, twice! Take that bug out!"
__________________
kaisap112 is offline  
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:54 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.