UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2012, 07:30 AM   #701
kaisap112
Volcano Badge
 
kaisap112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 2,145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Just an old note for my new updatees: You should consider teaching your Pokémon a few moves with the Move Tutor, or TM's, or raise your Pokémon for level up moves, Training Centre, etc. for a few moves, as they make the battle easier as well as strategizing your attacks. This includes combining defensive moves with attack moves. Again, this is not necessary for now since you are starting out but it makes battles easier and you should win most of the time if you take that into account in the future.

Stardust Fields
kaisap112:
(For now the Shinx is genderless, once it is caught the gender is decided so please ignore any mistakes with pronouns for it in the past updates, sorry about that)
Both kitties look on confidently, as the next round starts, with Shinx making the first move this time as it Leers at Skitty, slightly intimidating her and dropping her defense a little. Breaking from the eye contact the Shinx took advantage of, the pink cat jumps towards the electrical kitty, Tail Whipping it and hitting it for light damage and lowering her defense as well. With it's pride on the line, the Shinx acts quickly as she dashes towards Skitty and ramming into her with a Take Down, effectively throwing her into the side but also taking recoil damage from the attack. Your resilient feline gets up and Tackles her fellow kitty, whose legs fail it as it tries to evade the attack, and it is pushed by the attack. Skitty tries to Tackle the Shinx once again but misses as it moves to the side right as the attack was about to connect. Both Pokémon still look just as determined and very able to continue the fight...

What will you do now?

Shinx quickly started the second round of the battle with a scary Leer that made Skitty shiver. Despite the slight drop in defense Skitty broke off eye contact, leaping right at Shinx and whipping it with Tail Whip. This caused some light damage, but also lowered Shinx’s defense. Noriko wondered how long the two could keep this up.

Not pleased with the way Skitty had made a dent on its pride, Shinx decided to use a rougher tactic. It ran at Skitty with full force, its Take Down throwing Skitty on the ground while Shinx sustained recoil damage. Skitty got up with a hiss, replying with a Tackle of her own, pushing Shinx back. The second Tackle missed its mark though, Shinx moving to the right as soon as the attack was about to hit.

Noriko watched with concern at the two kittens, knowing full well that both wanted to win. With Shinx focusing on aggressive use of power, there had to be some other way to win than trying to lower statuses while taking damage. Skitty was a user of defensive and special moves though…

Suddenly the Trainer had an idea. How about using distraction and physics to their advantage? “Skitty! Climb up that tree, then jump down at Shinx while using Bullet Seed and then use Tackle while it’s distracted! Don’t give up!” Maybe the drop would also help power up the attack? Noriko crossed her fingers.
__________________
kaisap112 is offline  
Old 06-25-2012, 09:01 AM   #702
Thrain
Boulder Badge
 
Thrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Cloud Forest

Thrain: Your fiery pup barks with confidence as you finish giving him instructions on how to approach the mean little flower. A loud Roar is heard almost instantly, which makes the Bellsprout stop laughing, and unnerving it a little. It backs down a little before releasing a cloud of purple particles with Poisonpowder, towards Blaze, who tries to escape the attack but is unable to move fast enough to evade it completely, poisoning the pup to a small degree. Blaze jumps forward towards the Bellsprout, and Bites the right leaf (arm?) of the Bellsprout. The plant winces as the pups fangs connect with its body, retaliating with a few Vine Whip across Growlithe's head, making the pup release his jaw and back down a little. Both Pokémon look on, ready to continue the fight with the poison slowly taking a small sliver of health for the round.

What will you do now?

Tensing his muscles for the oncoming fight, Blaze leaped forward and let loose a Roar, hoping to intimidate and unnerve the plant. Sensing danger, the Pokémon stopped laughing, turning to face its new adversary head-on. Bellsprout looked to be smirking as it released a cloud of Powder coated with Poison toward Blaze. The purple particles seemed to float lazily in the air, and then, as if controlled by a marionette, they sped outwards, floating above most of the path. "No, Blaze, get back away from that!" Eric called. "It'll poison you!"

Blaze tried his best to dodge the brunt of the attack by jumping to the left, but the cloud of powder had spread so far by then that a small coating of it ended up landing on him, poisoning his skin. Rushing ahead, Blaze Bit into the Pokémon's right leaf and held on tight, inflicting a small amount of pain. Flinching, the Bellsprout retaliated with a Vine Whip, managing to release itself from Blaze's grip. Oh no, I'll have to deal with that poison soon, but let's try and land a few more attacks first!

"Alright, Blaze, jump back here next to me, out of the range of any of its attacks. Unleash your Hidden Power (Ice) towards the Bellsprout repeatedly. If it moves forward and tries to attack, shoot Ember at its roots (feet?) to stop it in its tracks. Get a little closer, and then follow that up with a Flamethrower!"
Thrain is offline  
Old 06-25-2012, 05:28 PM   #703
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge
 
Itzatrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 2,089
Update #13 (06/25/2012)

Space Path
pengyzu: Both Pokémon seem ready for the battle, but it is Allon who makes the first move as he begins to produce a high pitched noice with Supersonic. The sound based attack seems to be effective as the Vulpix appears to be slightly confused. With the Vulpix unable to attack due to its confusion, Allon strikes once again, releasing a high voltage attack as electricity is sent into the air before dropping back down again towards the Vulpix who takes on the attack. The Thunder seems to take quite a bit of health from the Vulpix as it tries to shake off the remains of electricity running through it, and still looks on slightly confused but recovers for a second before unleashing a wall of fire which engulfs Allon in an upside down cone of fire with Fire Spin. Allon struggles as the fire around him separates him from the world, and he tries to escape the extremely uncomfortable trap but fails, taking a bit of health from the attack. Trying unsuccessfully to stay calm, he then produces a high pitched noise again with a Metal Sound , which is slightly drowned out by the spiraling flame around him, but still seems to work as the Vulpix covers its ears because of the sound, lowering the Vulpix's defense a little. The Vulpix seems to finally recover fully from the confusion as it Howls loudly, raising its attack power as Allon still struggles to get out of the Fire Spin taking a little more damage before the flames finally start subsiding. Looks like this fiery match just started, and both Pokémon look as determined to win this fight...

What will you do now?

KratosAurion: Look back here.


Rose Arch
Shuckle: Look back here.



Stardust Fields
kaisap112: Your kitty nods at you orders, just as Shinx is covered in a coat of electricity, and runs towards Skitty in full speed as it tries to tackle her with Spark, which Skitty tries to dodge but still gets graced by the attack, taking little damage. She shakes of the electricity and runs up a tree before spitting out green seeds at Shinx with Bullet Seed. The attack hits Shinx everywhere, taking little damage but also slightly effecting her response time as Skitty jumps from the tree gliding down towards the electrical cat with a Tackle. The attack hits the Shinx, taking a bit of health from it, making it release a stream of bright stars from its mouth with Swift, which hit Skitty head on, also taking a bit of health from the normal type kitty. Both Pokémon seem to be in similar condition in terms of health but Shinx used up a bit more energy than Skitty. Both cats still look ready to continue, as their need to win seems to increase as the battle unfolds...

What will you do now?


Cloud Forest
MarbleZone: Look back here.

Nagasaki: Your enthusiasm and determination seem to be infectious, as Peter happily replies "We'll head to the Pokémon Center first and then we'll continue searching afterwards as I don't want to leave you alone and besides, we can interview people faster together. And we only really have 4 hours before we need to head to a ranger station for the night, as it becomes quite dangerous in the forest at night, even though it is still not that dark."

After an hour of traveling you finally reach the nearest Pokémon Center (16F). You and the ranger enter the building, with the Glameow deciding to wait outside. You see a rather busy scene as nurses rush from one spot to the other, with Blissey's following them. "This is near the last spot of the fires in 23F. It seems they are still swamped with Pokémon injured in the fire," he then sighs heavily, before a nurse stops as she notices you and the ranger, "Peter!" she says surprised. "Hey Nurse Joy, how are you?" "Fine, though as you can see we are still suffering from the surge of help needed after the latest fire.." "Actually, this is Nagasaki," Nurse Joy shakes your hand as the ranger continuous, "We came here to ask you and maybe the Pokémon a few questions if you can." She looks around before answering "I'm sorry, the Pokémon are recovering right now and I can't answer any questions right now, though you can come back tomorrow morning and I'll gladly answer any questions you have. Excuse me." She then starts to help a Shroomish on the side, which looks injured.

Heading outside Peter starts to sound frustrated, "Another dead end...we can only really head one more place today before we need to get to the ranger station for the day. Where would you like to go next?" Just as he finishes his sentence, Glameow appears next to you as it meows for you attention. Looks like it found something and wants you to follow it...

How will you respond?

Thrain: The flowery Pokémon starts this round quickly as it extends its vines, and picks up Blaze and slams the pup to the ground for a little damage with Vine Whip. Not amused in the slightest by the attack, crystal like balls circle around the pup and get released in every direction, two of which hit the Bellsprout as icy energy is released with the blast for a good hit with Hidden Power (Ice). The Bellsprout begins to glow and grow slightly as it takes energy from the ground with Growth, raising its attack power a bit. The fiery canine spits small fireball like attacks towards the Bellsprout in the meantime, burning the Bellsprout slightly, and taking another good chunk of health. You pup gets closer and releases a stream of fire with a Flamethrower, which Bellsprout tries to dodge with all its might, but gets hit in the leaf, darkening the leaf and taking another chunk of health, while the Bellsprout releases another gas like attack, which glows slightly yellow, as it sends Stun Spore towards Blaze who takes the wave of yellow particles to the face as an electrical force passes through his body, paralyzingly the pup slightly. The poison also seems to take a small sliver of health as the round ends. The Bellsprout also seems to be panting slightly, looks like the attacks took a nice part of the Bellsprout's health.

What will you do now?


The Fountain Garden
Mon1010: Look back here.
Itzatrap is offline  
Old 06-25-2012, 06:51 PM   #704
Thrain
Boulder Badge
 
Thrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Cloud Forest

Thrain: The flowery Pokémon starts this round quickly as it extends its vines, and picks up Blaze and slams the pup to the ground for a little damage with Vine Whip. Not amused in the slightest by the attack, crystal like balls circle around the pup and get released in every direction, two of which hit the Bellsprout as icy energy is released with the blast for a good hit with Hidden Power (Ice). The Bellsprout begins to glow and grow slightly as it takes energy from the ground with Growth, raising its attack power a bit. The fiery canine spits small fireball like attacks towards the Bellsprout in the meantime, burning the Bellsprout slightly, and taking another good chunk of health. You pup gets closer and releases a stream of fire with a Flamethrower, which Bellsprout tries to dodge with all its might, but gets hit in the leaf, darkening the leaf and taking another chunk of health, while the Bellsprout releases another gas like attack, which glows slightly yellow, as it sends Stun Spore towards Blaze who takes the wave of yellow particles to the face as an electrical force passes through his body, paralyzingly the pup slightly. The poison also seems to take a small sliver of health as the round ends. The Bellsprout also seems to be panting slightly, looks like the attacks took a nice part of the Bellsprout's health.

What will you do now?

OOC: Thanks for the fast update!

Before Blaze could execute Eric's commands, the Bellsprout shot forth its vines and Whipped him to the ground. "Blaze!" Eric called, concerned for his partner. The Growlithe shook his head slightly, regained his footing and turned, enraged, toward the flower. Ice-blue balls of energy coalesced around Blaze's body before they shot outwards in a Hidden Power attack, two of which ended up hitting the Bellsprout dead-on. The plant stood its ground, however, managing to draw energy from the ground for Growth, increasing its attack power. Urgh, this battle needs to end soon! Eric thought to himself. Taking a few steps forward, Blaze let loose a few Embers from within his mouth, hitting the flowery Pokémon, inflicting a burn and knocking it back a few paces. Blaze did not stop there, though, unleashing a stream of fire from his gaping maw in a powerful Flamethrower attack. The Bellsprout managed to dodge the brunt of it as the flames only damaged one leaf, blackening it beyond recognition. Jumping forward, the Bellsprout finished the round by discharging a wave of Stun Spores which coated Growlithe, paralyzing him slightly.

Oh no!

Eric ran up to Blaze and quickly pulled out a brand new Paralyze Heal from his backpack, spraying the medicinal droplets all over the Pokémon's body. We're going to try a new tactic. "Alright," Eric whispered softly to Blaze. "Whenever it uses Vine Whip next, I'd like you to leap up and dodge it; come back down quickly and Bite its vine. Pull the Bellsprout off its feet and throw it into the air. Now, since it can't dodge, unleash a Flamethrower at it with all of your might! If it doesn't use Vine Whip right away, just stand from afar and try and dodge its moves. You can do this, Blaze!"

Last edited by Thrain; 06-25-2012 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Fixed attacks.
Thrain is offline  
Old 06-26-2012, 06:39 AM   #705
kaisap112
Volcano Badge
 
kaisap112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 2,145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Stardust Fields
kaisap112: Your kitty nods at you orders, just as Shinx is covered in a coat of electricity, and runs towards Skitty in full speed as it tries to tackle her with Spark, which Skitty tries to dodge but still gets graced by the attack, taking little damage. She shakes of the electricity and runs up a tree before spitting out green seeds at Shinx with Bullet Seed. The attack hits Shinx everywhere, taking little damage but also slightly effecting her response time as Skitty jumps from the tree gliding down towards the electrical cat with a Tackle. The attack hits the Shinx, taking a bit of health from it, making it release a stream of bright stars from its mouth with Swift, which hit Skitty head on, also taking a bit of health from the normal type kitty. Both Pokémon seem to be in similar condition in terms of health but Shinx used up a bit more energy than Skitty. Both cats still look ready to continue, as their need to win seems to increase as the battle unfolds...

What will you do now?

Skitty nodded at Noriko’s words, Shinx already preparing an attack of its own. It aimed a Spark at Skitty, running at her with full speed, Skitty barely getting out of the way of the worst damage – only sustaining a bit of it. Skitty shook off the sparkles and ran up a nearby tree, using a very aggressive Bullet Seed on Shinx on her way down at it: Shinx was taking slight damage, but was distracted enough not to be able to dodge Skitty’s Tackle. In retaliation, Shinx opened its mouth and shot Swift at Skitty, which caught Noriko off guard. How powerful was this Pokémon?

Shinx and Skitty were staring each other again, but Shinx was somewhat more damaged than Skitty through some miracle. Noriko was getting increasingly worried as Shinx seemed to know a large variety of attacks – meanwhile Skitty only knew a handful.

Noriko nodded to herself in thought, calling out to Skitty: “Skitty! Use Tail Whip and Bullet Seed to lower Shinx’s defenses and then Tackle like never before!” While calling this order, Noriko started fingering an empty Pokéball (3/5) between her fingers...
__________________
kaisap112 is offline  
Old 06-26-2012, 09:48 AM   #706
Nagasaki
Cascade Badge
 
Nagasaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Somewhere...
Posts: 271
Send a message via Yahoo to Nagasaki Send a message via Skype™ to Nagasaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Cloud Forest
Nagasaki: Your enthusiasm and determination seem to be infectious, as Peter happily replies "We'll head to the Pokémon Center first and then we'll continue searching afterwards as I don't want to leave you alone and besides, we can interview people faster together. And we only really have 4 hours before we need to head to a ranger station for the night, as it becomes quite dangerous in the forest at night, even though it is still not that dark."

After an hour of traveling you finally reach the nearest Pokémon Center (16F). You and the ranger enter the building, with the Glameow deciding to wait outside. You see a rather busy scene as nurses rush from one spot to the other, with Blissey's following them. "This is near the last spot of the fires in 23F. It seems they are still swamped with Pokémon injured in the fire," he then sighs heavily, before a nurse stops as she notices you and the ranger, "Peter!" she says surprised. "Hey Nurse Joy, how are you?" "Fine, though as you can see we are still suffering from the surge of help needed after the latest fire.." "Actually, this is Nagasaki," Nurse Joy shakes your hand as the ranger continuous, "We came here to ask you and maybe the Pokémon a few questions if you can." She looks around before answering "I'm sorry, the Pokémon are recovering right now and I can't answer any questions right now, though you can come back tomorrow morning and I'll gladly answer any questions you have. Excuse me." She then starts to help a Shroomish on the side, which looks injured.

Heading outside Peter starts to sound frustrated, "Another dead end...we can only really head one more place today before we need to get to the ranger station for the day. Where would you like to go next?" Just as he finishes his sentence, Glameow appears next to you as it meows for you attention. Looks like it found something and wants you to follow it...

How will you respond?
"Huh? What's the prob? Any reports?" Blazer asked. "Seems like the cat wants us to follow him. I think he found something." Nagasaki quickly responded. "Let's follow Glameow. He might hold helpful info." While running on the way to the site, Nagasaki slowed down and said to the ranger, "Peter, do you have any communication devices? Let's talk to all the rangers with a conference call to tell the plan. We need to stay on the center for the night. Nurse Joy can't do the work quick since she's alone, so we will assist her. While the evacuation process is still ongoing, we can ask the Pokemon for info while staying there. Since the other rangers are scattered around their posts for now, they can report to us any signs of fire, and then all of us will proceed to the area in the fastest way possible." Nagasaki and Blazer then rushed through the way where Glameow went, with their hearts and souls determined, and they are hoping to find the final chapter to this endless cycle...
Nagasaki is offline  
Old 06-26-2012, 03:44 PM   #707
lilbluecorsola
Snek fam
 
lilbluecorsola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Searching for time
Posts: 4,513
Mime Jr. Just BEEt it

Note to my group: I'll be going on vacation July 4 for two weeks, so I'm posting Charm's and takku's Updates now. I probably won't be able to get another set in before then, but you never know.

Rainbow Road

Shadowshocker¤Repost of Your Last Update¤

The conscious crow snaps and hisses as soon as you and your dragon come close. It refuses to cease even when Novawing bares his weaponry, though it does shut up once it notices the two red-and-white capsules in your hands. Grudgingly, it listens in murderous silence as you make threats to capture it and its leader in order to coerce them to do your bidding. Its eyes thin and it screeches loudly in protest as soon as you even suggest enslaving its leader. You give it an unrelenting glare, and it reluctantly relaxes, realizing you’re deadly serious. It sighs and squawks in defeat, agreeing to lead you to the location where your dear Doldum departed to with the flock.

You nod and cautiously stow the Pokéballs away, keeping them in a convenient pocket on your person just in case the need for them arises. Novawing picks up the leader’s limp body and slings it nonchalantly over his shoulder, keeping his claws poised at its throat for when it decides to wake up. Meanwhile, Durin wordlessly instates himself in the back as he also fixes his stare on the Murkrow, prepared to alert for any signs of movement. Finally, Arugulus slides carefully off his captive’s body. The crow flexes its wings and gratefully greets the air again, the GRAVITY haven worn off by this time. True to its word, it remains at visible level, not daring to make a break so long as you have its leader as leverage.

With the four of you following not far behind, your forefront guides the way to…


Memory Lane

As soon as you step onto the cold concrete, a foreboding suddenly shoots up your spine like a spider. The contrast from the beautiful, vibrant scenery you left behind is stark. Here, there is only gray for miles. Flowers occasionally gasp to fill the void along the sides of the straight mobile, clamoring for someone, anyone, to pay notice, to please take care of them. However, not even their weeping colors can distract from the sadness that stifles the air. Even their sweet perfume, when mixed with the oppressive odor of death, makes you gag and suppress your lunch.

Growing increasingly apprehensive of what the crows could be doing to Doldrum in such a place, you quicken your pace after the bird. It leads you past rows upon rows of graves, eventually landing on a small, nondescript marker. Flanked by two towering tombstones, you would not have even noticed the flat panel embedded in the grass had the Murkrow not pointed it out. You bend down and brush away layers of overgrown weeds and dirt just to make out the simple inscription. The plate holds nothing but a name and a date. The latter of which, to your consternation, just happens to align to today. Furthermore, there is no clarification as to whether it is a time of birth or passing. (Although considering the circumstances, you would assume the second.)

At that moment, you feel a tug on your sleeve. Spinning around, you come face to face with a little barefoot boy about six, dressed thinly in grimy, threadbare rags. He grins up at you with a shy expression, showing off his missing front teeth. As he opens his mouth to speak, you get the impression that the skin around the corners sags slightly and his jaw droops a little, as if not quite attached properly to the rest of the skull. In fact, several parts of his body appear almost grossly misaligned and in need of adjustment. Perhaps it’s because of this – in addition to his absent dentures – that he slurs his words more slowly, as if struggling with a minor impediment.

“Hu-llo, mistah. Are you here for my par-ty? To-day is my birf-day.”

You notice his fist his clenched tightly around some sort of string, and your heart both stabilizes and descends as you follow it up to find your Drifloon attached to it, at the very least looking safe and sound. In fact, he even waves to you with his free filament, assuring that things are fine on his end and there’s no need to panic. He then gestures subtly towards the grave, and you steal a glance at the name again. It would seem the burial site belongs to a Jacob Poore. If this boy before you is indeed Jacob, then according to the date, that would mean… You glumly depress at the realization.

The little boy looks at you expectantly with shining eyes – or as close to shining as an empty hole can get. You can feel Murkrow’s eyes boring into your skull behind your back, daring you to disappoint such a poor, pure, innocent soul on his special day. Those eyes are joined by several other pairs, watching warily from the sparse dead trees overhead – though keeping their distance since they see you have the leader in custody. Still, the flock worked hard to find and fetch a present for their good friend, they won’t forgive you for spoiling the surprise so soon.

How will you react?


Stardust Fields

Poke_Hunter¤Link to Your Last Update¤

Flame Mistress¤Repost of Your Last Update¤

Dewdrops glitter as stars, brightening to your approach. Their radiance runs and excites. Despite the playful flicker of the fields under your feet, you fear to frolic freely amongst the lights, lest you disturb a world and its inhabitants at peace. Flare is not frightened however. She is enchanted, but by smell, not sight. The scent of stones fills the air, rich and resplendent. Like a trance, she steps unceremoniously onto the grass in search of the sweetness tickling her nose.

You tug gently on her tail, severing the spell. Flare responds to your caution with an insolent look, but sighs and surrenders to your side. Cautiously, you lead the way, taking care not to upset the terrain too much. Moonbeams dance over the earth as you walk, illuminating the stage for stars to shoot. Looking over your shoulder to ensure Flare doesn’t stray, you spot the Vulpix vainly holding her head and fan high as if on a red carpet runway, emboldened by the flashes flanking her. Her paws trot daintily over the mobile you so respectfully forged for her, and her train swishes elegantly to and fro. You find it your turn to sigh and roll your eyes, leaving her to her little fantasy.

You turn your attention back to your progress, though thanks to that short distraction, your reflexes are somewhat dulled. Before you have taken another two steps, a pink ball of fur darts suddenly across your path, joyfully chasing the shimmering spotlights. Unable to promptly react, your vision only catches the brief whisk of a tail before it disappears again after its prey. Your position falters, but thankfully manages to correct itself in time to avoid crushing a beautiful purple plant beneath your sole – in your opinion more precious than any rock.

As you tenderly soothe and make apologies to the scared flower, its smooth petals seeming to tremble under your touch, Flare’s senses alert to more movement. Ignoring your inordinate concern for the inanimate, she curiously pursues the shadow, poking her snout through the tall grass. The reeds behind her rustle, and a paw reaches out to touch the tip of one of her swaying tails. The Vulpix yips and spins around to confront only vibrating vegetation. As she stares in bewilderment, the mitt emerges from the other side to swat gleefully again at her bottom. You smile and suppress a giggle as you watch this process of cat-and-fox repeat a few times, the poor Vulpix growing more and more vexed by the minute.

Finally Flare has had enough, and ROARs irritably in order to try and scare the stalker out of hiding. It succeeds, as a small creature skitters out from the cover, bumping abruptly into your leg. You gaze down amusedly at the dazed critter, observing its cream undercoat and feline appearance. The Skitty soon picks itself up and shakes its head before glancing around, momentarily confused. Spotting Flare a few feet away, it mews excitedly and races over, pouncing at the fox’s behind once again. This time it pins Flare’s train to the ground and begins to blissfully roll on its back, playing with each extension. Unable to shake the weight off, Flare is forced to gaze at you pleadingly for help. Seems this overzealous fan is fascinated by Flare’s own fabulous fan, and is rather persistent at getting a personal interview.

What will you do?


Cloud Forest

Charminions – After securing Carnivine’s confinement, you tend to Apollo’s wounds. The medicine performs marvels, making most of the battle marks depart from his body. He flexes his arms experimentally, no longer marred by the ugly rope burns that flattened his feathers. He nods at you, and the two of you then set off in search of further excitement… Just hopefully not in the form of another sexual predator. You’ve had enough rough ’n tumble for one day, best to steer clear of conflict for a while.

You wander without aim, enjoying the lull after such a heated experience. All is quiet, save for the mild songs of birds. …That is, until you hear a shrill voice scream through the trees, perishing the peace. Feathers and leaves rain down on you as the birds alarm and take flight, bumping into each other. You and Apollo exchange stares through the surprise shower, then take off running towards the sound in tandem.

The two of you burst into a clearing, ready to defend against whatever threat you may face. Your gaze greets a small girl sitting in the center, sobbing. An inverted basket lies by her lap, next to a bright patch of flowers. Picked blossoms spill from its interior, drowned passengers, flooding the forest floor with pastel petals. A pretty yet poignant paint canvas. Sinking in a whirlpool of color and tears, the girl herself, sat gracefully even in her grief, complements the lovely picture. Golden hair joined in braids exudes royal radiance, and her strawberry skirt and slippers resemble a gown, an elegant doll’s dress. You almost want to pick up such a cute creature and take her home with you to have tea parties.

You glance around for any signs of danger, but nothing seems to jump out at you. Relaxing slightly, you approach the child to see if she’s all right. She stops sniffling when she sees you coming, and as you smile and reach out your hand to help her up…

“EEK! PERVERT! GET AWAY!”

Her teeth chomp down on your tender fingers, followed by a tiny fist to your face and finally a sharp kick to your leg. You cringe and crumple, while the little girl scrabbles to her feet and scurries away to the safety of a tree. Her beady eyes observe the damage from behind a branch as you rub your smarting shin. (You swear you sense a smirk.) For such a petite figure, she sure packs a punch. Apollo pats your back and glares at the girl, who stretches one of her eyes, almost revealing the socket, and sticks her tongue out in response.

“Biiiii~”

That does it. Apollo rolls up his feathers, about to pursue the brat and drill into her some discipline about manners. You manage to hold him back though, thinking no good will come of beating up on a kid when she’s already accused you of being a molester. You sigh, wondering what story you’d have to tell the cops if they came upon such a scene. Just your luck; as soon as you escape from a real rapist, this time it seems you’re the one mistaken for a sexual menace.

Now that both of you are no longer crying out (whether from pain or panic), you suddenly find yourself aware of a persistent hum. Curious, you follow it to see a happy Combee hovering around the patch of flowers, oblivious to the tension between you two as it carries about its buzzniss of collecting pollen.

How will you react to this situation?

takkupanda – As the twin aggressors make a beeline for their prey, moments cannot afford to be wasted. You command your two Pokémon to cover you as you brave the battlefield and frantically make your way towards Teddiursa. You feel a brush of wings and an angry buzz against your back, followed by a blast of heat as Broly shoots down the bullet, seeking its own temperature. As the first fighter goes down in flames, the second makes a swoop towards your neck, but its path is also prevented by a psychic signal from Nova’s crystal. You mentally salute your loyal comrades for their assistance as you slide safely into home, scooping the stunned bear up in your arms.

As you soothe and check for bruises, you explain how you brought its mother here to help, holding it up to see. The Teddiursa excites upon hearing mention of its mom and spills over your arm, wailing and flailing its paws as it tries to reach her. You grasp it firmly though, recognizing it’s in no condition to be running anywhere, let alone stand up to a storm of wasps. It’s clear from the size and volume of its injuries that unless the bear receives proper medical treatment soon, its life could be in grave danger.

Meanwhile, Weedle remains tightly wound around Teddiursa, watching you warily with its stinger still at the ready. It relaxes when it sees you tenderly examining Teddiursa, and it nudges the bear with a worried expression.

At that moment, however, both Beedrill recover their flight and begin to charge again. Broly and Nova rush to block their path, but this time the two Poison Pokémon are prepared. Since kamikaze tactics didn’t work the first time, one of the pilots pauses and fires a number PIN MISSILEs at Nova instead. They rain all over their target, who flashes in pain as the spikes inject into its skin. The other enemy soldier still chooses to risk suicide by suddenly stabbing Broly at close quarters, JABbing its POISONous blade deep under the hide and twisting for maximum damage. Though the pup roars in agony, he luckily manages to avoid absorbing the venom into his bloodstream.

Weedle withers upon hearing Broly’s whine, and seeing the dog lick its wound causes it to writhe uncomfortably. Before you realize what’s happened, the worm has disentangled itself and departed in a flash into the woods. You glare after its slime trail, condemning its cowardice, but at the same time unable to blame it for recognizing its own weakness – as well as when it’s in its best interest to just beat it.

In the meantime, the Beedrill hover hungrily around you and your Pokémon, encroaching steadily on your territory. Terrified, Teddiursa tugs at your shirt and buries its face in it, staining the fabric with tears as it whimpers for Mom. Unfortunately, she is currently more than occupied holding back the army, so it’s up to you to fend off the stray soldiers. With double the trouble gunning you down and four poisonous stingers between them, you better be prepared.

What will you do now?


Rock Garden

blazeVA¤Link to Your Last Update
¤

Rainbow Waterfalls

Celebii151¤Repost of Your Last Update¤

You call upon your Squirtle again, who emerges suddenly more propelled than ever before. Barely able to contain his brimming energy, it overflows as a warning shot right off the bat, albeit missing the mark entirely. Before you can reel him in however, his body starts to blaze brilliant. His tail fills out and unfurls slightly, resembling a wave. Tufts of spray also sprout from the sides of his head. His skin, shell, and claws shed their infant softness to build a harder, deeper sheen. Baby blue washes away to leave cool cobalt underneath. In addition, two tiny fangs protrude from the corners of his mouth. Scanning this bold, blue creature with your Pokédex, you confirm that it is a Wartortle, signature of strength and endurance.

This time it is your turn to hardly control your enthusiasm as you congratulate Neptune on his evolution. However, there is no time for prolonged festivity, as there are still oppressing Golduck to attend to. You bark out orders to your Pokémon, then turn to Ducklett, who has been watching the development in awe. To see such a squat, awkward critter transform into a beautiful beast before its eyes seems to have inflated it with some confidence, as it responds to your request with a buoyant nod. With your encouragement, it can surely accomplish this much.

Once everyone’s assured of their individual strategy, they all spring into action. Larry starts off by insinuating his body into the earth, sharpening every surface to sleek precision. He even abrades harshly against the hard stones Ducklett was just sitting on. In the process, he receives some scratches and dings, but shrugs them off. Soon his entire shell is more streamlined, and especially efficient for moving through air. This, when combined with the fact that the wind is now blowing at his back rather than against, makes his body practically like a bullet. He tucks his head and rockets towards the leader, who has zero time to react as it receives Larry’s rock-hard head straight to its gut. The leader gasps and grunts, and you grin at Larry’s success. However, that smile substitutes a frown when you notice a hard gleam in Golduck’s eyes. Its gem glows strangely like a dancing flame, almost emanating heat, and its gaze glazes over with ice and ire as it lifts a hand high over its head. Before you can warn Larry to evade, the leader demonstrates its hidden potential and superiority over its brethren by bringing its arm down to deliver a lethal CROSS CHOP across Larry’s back.

Larry crumples, then collapses. After being dealt such a heavy and unexpected blow, his weakened body, already weathered by water and brain damage, is unable to withstand any more punishment. The followers cheer loudly for their chief’s victory, and it casts you a haughty look. Seems it heard your “stupid” remark, and dares you to now retract that statement. Realizing you’re not nearly impressed, it decides to give you more proof by turning its attention to the rest of your Pokémon.

Seeing his poor partner battered and brutalized, Boing leaps to avenge Larry. He first attempts to distract his enemies by a brilliant light show, but the leader senses his intent and calls a warning to the flock, most of whom are alert enough to respond appropriately by closing their eyes. The ones who manage to avoid blindness then take a page from their leader’s book, whose display of sudden mental prowess PSYCHed them UP. Copying the head’s confidence and ingenuity, their own flash of inspiration helps them figure out how to organize even bigger BOMBs of MUD. Upon their commander’s consenting snap, they bombard Boing from all directions, severely reducing the pig’s sight instead.

Boing squeals and rubs ineffectually at the sludge clouding his eyes. Discouraged but not deterred, he shakes his head blearily and bristles with greater fury. He tries to fire another wisp of electricity towards the leader, but rage and lack of vision makes him grossly overcompensate the distance, and the attack veers completely off course. Golduck merely snorts in derision as the spark lands far from its feet and fizzles out. Boing blushes in embarrassment and aborts back to your side, having been squarely beaten by his own game.

Now it’s Neptune’s turn to step up to the plate. He also tucks his head and launches himself at the leader, who groans as his stomach is assaulted once again. Seeing Neptune draw back his fist back for a follow-up, the Golduck’s jewel flares red again, this time spreading all over its body. Once again it is far too late to withdraw, and Neptune’s fist impacts the ruby armor with full force. Golduck grimaces but grins as it COUNTERs the strike for double damage, and both Pokémon are sent flying from each other.

The followers flock to facilitate their leader’s rise to its feet. It staggers slightly, dazed and disoriented and seeing duckies of its own. However, it retains enough clarity to shoot you a triumphant gaze, as your tortoise currently isn’t in much better condition. Not only was he heavily injured by his own backfire, he unfortunately landed on his backside. His clumsy, tired efforts to right himself make a shameful scene, and the Golduck slap their knees in amusement, some even rolling on their own backs with raucous laughter. One of them then gets a great idea, and concentrates hard to solidify one of the nearby pools with ICE BEAM. It seems their leader’s display of cleverness has initiated a wave of revolution, a sudden surge of resourcefulness. The others quickly get the picture and hi-five the genius.

They then descend on Neptune, who immediately shrinks into his shell upon sensing shadows surrounding him. One of them lifts Neptune and tosses it to its partner, who WHIPs its TAIL around to send the poor puck skidding onto the ice. The group whoops and follows, soon engaged in a rowdy game of Kick-the-Wartortle. The leader watches the proceedings with great satisfaction, too tired to join but appreciative of the show. Two of its cohorts have stayed behind as bodyguards and to help make their king more comfortable, and all three clap and cheer every time a goal is scored. It seems they’ve all but forgotten about the fight at this point. …Perhaps literally in the leader’s case, as it appears to use AMNESIA to help clear its mind of confusion, kicking back to rest and enjoy the game.

However, you can still catch the leader regularly keeping tabs on you out of the corner of its eye, waiting to see your reaction. It winks and waggles its tail teasingly in your direction. You sigh, recognizing this bully is clearly cleverer than you gave it credit for, or else it wouldn’t be in control over such a devoted crowd. You look to Ducklett, who has been tracking Neptune’s movements across the ice, covering its eyes anytime one of the players lines up for a slapshot. It realizes your stare and squawks nervously, knowing you expect it to assist. All the onus was on it now, and its knees buckle under the pressure, shaking together violently.

As it glances anxiously around for an excuse or escape, its eyes fall upon Larry’s comatose figure. It remembers your kind words and gestures, how hard you’ve been fighting for its sake, and hangs its head in disgrace. You remind the duck of its pride and promised friendship. Boing bounces forward, backing the encouragement. Ducklett relaxes upon receiving such support, and bucks its head up. It’s time for it to finally defend its friends for once.

It marches determinedly down to the bank, intent on telling the bullies to knock it off. They complete ignore its presence however, and Ducklett fluffs in frustration. Taking your advice, it spreads its wings wide before trumpeting a war call and sprinting as fast as its little legs can carry it towards the leader. The guards move to block its way however, and Ducklett only ends up bumping beak-first into their legs. The Golduck snicker and simply try to stomp on the little duck, who squeals in panic. As a finisher, both Golduck grab an outstretched wing and bend it behind the bird’s back, who cries out painfully. It weakly surrenders, allowing the Golduck to sit successfully on top of its wingtips. Poor Ducklett only sighs pitifully, putting up zero resistance to being pinned. Seems it’s fairly used to this sort of treatment.

You hear more loud laughter, and look to see the leader holding Neptune’s shell, with the group gathered around it. It tosses the shell around its back, catching it casually in the other hand before spinning it like a basketball. Seems it’s recovered enough to perform a few tricks for its fans’ benefit. Neptune shows no response from within; you wonder if he’s already been inadvertently knocked out by all the hard knocks he received. Your blood boils, feeling somewhat of a fool to see almost all your friends easily beaten like this, using bizarre and bewildering methods no less.

The Golduck senses your ire and stops showing off for a moment. Suddenly it beams, hatching a new scheme. It points at you and your Pokémon, then at Ducklett, and finally towards the ice. Its eyes beckons you with a daring, competitive glare. Having grown bored of battle, the leader seems to be challenging you to a game of hockey to decide the victor instead. If you win, it will release Ducklett and give Neptune back.

Will you play the Golduck’s game?


Delibird Ridge

DaisyInari¤Link to Your Last Update¤
lilbluecorsola is offline  
Old 06-26-2012, 04:40 PM   #708
takkupanda
Charismagnetism
 
takkupanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Aarhus, Denmark
Posts: 990
Send a message via Skype™ to takkupanda
Quote:
Originally Posted by YUKI.N View Post
Cloud Forest

takkupanda – As the twin aggressors make a beeline for their prey, moments cannot afford to be wasted. You command your two Pokémon to cover you as you brave the battlefield and frantically make your way towards Teddiursa. You feel a brush of wings and an angry buzz against your back, followed by a blast of heat as Broly shoots down the bullet, seeking its own temperature. As the first fighter goes down in flames, the second makes a swoop towards your neck, but its path is also prevented by a psychic signal from Nova’s crystal. You mentally salute your loyal comrades for their assistance as you slide safely into home, scooping the stunned bear up in your arms.

As you soothe and check for bruises, you explain how you brought its mother here to help, holding it up to see. The Teddiursa excites upon hearing mention of its mom and spills over your arm, wailing and flailing its paws as it tries to reach her. You grasp it firmly though, recognizing it’s in no condition to be running anywhere, let alone stand up to a storm of wasps. It’s clear from the size and volume of its injuries that unless the bear receives proper medical treatment soon, its life could be in grave danger.

Meanwhile, Weedle remains tightly wound around Teddiursa, watching you warily with its stinger still at the ready. It relaxes when it sees you tenderly examining Teddiursa, and it nudges the bear with a worried expression.

At that moment, however, both Beedrill recover their flight and begin to charge again. Broly and Nova rush to block their path, but this time the two Poison Pokémon are prepared. Since kamikaze tactics didn’t work the first time, one of the pilots pauses and fires a number PIN MISSILEs at Nova instead. They rain all over their target, who flashes in pain as the spikes inject into its skin. The other enemy soldier still chooses to risk suicide by suddenly stabbing Broly at close quarters, JABbing its POISONous blade deep under the hide and twisting for maximum damage. Though the pup roars in agony, he luckily manages to avoid absorbing the venom into his bloodstream.

Weedle withers upon hearing Broly’s whine, and seeing the dog lick its wound causes it to writhe uncomfortably. Before you realize what’s happened, the worm has disentangled itself and departed in a flash into the woods. You glare after its slime trail, condemning its cowardice, but at the same time unable to blame it for recognizing its own weakness – as well as when it’s in its best interest to just beat it.

In the meantime, the Beedrill hover hungrily around you and your Pokémon, encroaching steadily on your territory. Terrified, Teddiursa tugs at your shirt and buries its face in it, staining the fabric with tears as it whimpers for Mom. Unfortunately, she is currently more than occupied holding back the army, so it’s up to you to fend off the stray soldiers. With double the trouble gunning you down and four poisonous stingers between them, you better be prepared.

What will you do now?
Marcelo was barely able to reach the Teddiursa, thanks to Broly and Nova's efforts at keeping the bees away. The Teddiursa looked in terrible condition and would need proper medical care to make it alive. The Beedrill didn't seem to have given up so soon and came right back to attack Broly and Nova for some painful hits, luckily without their poisons seeping in. The brave Weedle who was trying to protect the bear cub now looked fairly daunted by the strength of its evolutions and quickly escaped from the scene into the woods realizing its uselessness in the current situation and probably for its own good.

The Beedrill however looked intent on teaching the intruders a lesson and hovered in midair in their battle stance. Taking a brief look at the situation Ursaring was in, Marcelo realized that she was totally outnumbered by the Beedrill surrounding it and it didn't look like she would be able to help soon. So it was upto Broly and Nova to stop the pestersome pair.

"Don't worry guys, we can handle this! Nova, use Camouflage to hide yourself and use Psychic while staying hidden! Then surprise attack it with a Swift! Broly, surprise it with a quick Aerial Ace! Then Heat Wave from close range! Crossfire to finish it!", shouted Marcelo looking determined to save the baby bear.
takkupanda is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 02:17 PM   #709
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge
 
Itzatrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 2,089
Update #14 (06/27/2012)

Space Path
pengyzu: Look back here.

KratosAurion: Look back here.


Rose Arch
Shuckle: Look back here.


Stardust Fields
kaisap112: You Skitty nods at you as she prepares her tail. Both felines lock each other with their eyes, walking in a circle, each waiting for the other to make the first move. It seems that Skitty is the first to break the standstill as she lunges forward with her tail slamming into the Shinx's face with Tail Whip, causing light damage but also lowering the Shinx's defense a little. Shaking off the attack the Shinx once again tries to ram into Skitty with Tackle, which hits her once again knocking her back a little and taking a small amount of health yet again. Skitty spits starts to spit green seeds at her opponent, causing little damage with Bullet Seed. Shaking its head to get the seeds off its fur, the Shinx once again dashes towards Skitty at an unusual speed with Quick Attack, tackling the Skitty for another small chunk of health. The Skitty retaliates as quickly as possible, with a Tackle of her own, having the same effect on the Shinx that the tackle it delivered earlier did but taking a little more health from the Shinx with its lowered defense. Both Pokémon still look ready to battle, with both Pokémon having health be a little lower than 1/2 left. Skitty's energy is also about 1/2 gone and Shinx has about 2/5 of energy left...

What will you do now?


Cloud Forest
MarbleZone: Look back here.

Nagasaki: "Aye, Aye. I'll do that as soon as we find out what the Glameow wants." Peter responds, as both you and the ranger begin to run after the Glameow.

It seems like the longest run ever, with the feline gliding through the forest with complete ease, yet with a certain urgency, only stopping for a second when it feels both you and Peter trail too far behind. Peter seems to have a slightly easier time keeping up with the cat, but not by much, as he taunts you every few minutes, while panting slightly, "Come on Nagasaki, try to keep up with us." You start to notice ahead Pokémon running towards you, only they run past you when they reach you, you start to wonder what is going on, only to hear a loud gasp as Peter looks up ahead into the sky. A dark cloud of smoke seems to be floating into the air with the forest appearin to be the base of it. Peter grabs a walkie talkie from his belt and relays a message, "I need all help possible to come around," he then looks at his watch, "E16. There is a fire in progress and it looks like a bad one. We need IMMEDIATE help! Again, fire alert around E16"

You both make it closer to where the fire seems to be coming from and see all sorts of forest Pokémon fleeing the scene, with Pokémon like Starly, Pidove and Pidgey flying away, and Meowth, Caterpie, and Pansage running for their lives, literally.

You then see something quite amazing as a Chikorita seems to be ushering Pokémon away from the fire. "That Chikorita has the right idea, we need to evacuate as many Pokémon as possible! Chester, Aqua, Darla come on out!" A trio of horrified Pokémon appear before you eyes as they see the fire in front of them, an Azumarill, Chatot and Ducklett. "Start trying to put out the fire, though it looks like we will need all help possible for this one. Darla, call all the water Pokémon to help out with the fire from the lake nearby, hurry!" The Chatot chirps before flying off in the lake's direction, flapping it's wings as quickly as possible. He then turns to you, "Nagasaki, I need you to go to the right of the fire and help as many Pokémon escape as you can, I'll do the same on the other side." Both Chester and Aqua start their water assault on the fire, spraying water streams on the fire, as the ranger heads to the left around the fire, while you head to the right. It is a minute or two of running before you stop for a second to catch your breath and notice something that you cannot possibly imagine ahead. A man and woman in dark shirts and pants, with a Houndour and Charizard, feeding the fire with a stream of fire coming from the Pokémon's mouth as the woman says coldly, "Come on Houndour, you can burn this forest faster than that!"...


How will you respond?

Thrain: With the Paralyze Heal taking effect instantly, your pup is now free from the electrical current that once ran through his body, restricting his movement a little. The Bellsprout wastes no time in taking advantage of the situation, you walking right next to Blaze, and unleashes its Vine Whip, only this time it isn't aimed at Blaze, but at you! You cover your eyes instinctively only to be pushed out of the way by something. You look and see your canine companion is the one who pushed you out of the way, taking the attack himself. Shaking off the plant's latest assault, he remains distant from the plant to avoid getting hit again, and it seems the Bellsprout has the same idea. The Bellsprout begins to glow slightly as it begins to transform the sun's warm rays into health with Synthesis, which seems like the perfect opportunity for Blaze to strike as he leaps forward. He growls loudly before taking a Bite of the Bellsprout, biting the roots of the plant, which makes it cry out in pain. After a few seconds of struggling it finally releases itself from the pups grasp and back away as Blaze prepares to fry the plant with a Flamethrower. He unleashes a fiery stream, just as something jumps in front of the Bellsprout, too quick to see. As the fire subsides a humanoid shaped Pokémon is revealed, a brown Pokémon with cream legs and mask. The Nuzleafs seems to have taken the damage from the attack as it gives a thumbs up to the Bellsprout, who rushes to the Nuzleaf only to get pushed away to the side as it looks at Blaze. Looks like this little plant has a friend who is willing to protect its fellow grass type from a big scary fire dog, all by itself...

What will you do now?


The Fountain Garden
Mon1010: Look back here.
Itzatrap is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 02:57 PM   #710
kaisap112
Volcano Badge
 
kaisap112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 2,145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Stardust Fields
kaisap112: You Skitty nods at you as she prepares her tail. Both felines lock each other with their eyes, walking in a circle, each waiting for the other to make the first move. It seems that Skitty is the first to break the standstill as she lunges forward with her tail slamming into the Shinx's face with Tail Whip, causing light damage but also lowering the Shinx's defense a little. Shaking off the attack the Shinx once again tries to ram into Skitty with Tackle, which hits her once again knocking her back a little and taking a small amount of health yet again. Skitty spits starts to spit green seeds at her opponent, causing little damage with Bullet Seed. Shaking its head to get the seeds off its fur, the Shinx once again dashes towards Skitty at an unusual speed with Quick Attack, tackling the Skitty for another small chunk of health. The Skitty retaliates as quickly as possible, with a Tackle of her own, having the same effect on the Shinx that the tackle it delivered earlier did but taking a little more health from the Shinx with its lowered defense. Both Pokémon still look ready to battle, with both Pokémon having health be a little lower than 1/2 left. Skitty's energy is also about 1/2 gone and Shinx has about 2/5 of energy left...

What will you do now?
OOC: I’ve changed my Skitty’s nickname to Kitty. Hopefully it won’t be an issue!

Shinx and Kitty the Skitty were walking in a circle, staring at each other, still ready to fight. Not able to stand the standstill any longer, Kitty dashed at Shinx, hitting him again with a Tail Whip. As Shinx’s defenses went down again, he retaliated with a Tackle, making Kitty have a close-up look at the ground once more. Once Kitty gained her ground, green Bullet Seeds started shooting right at Shinx’s face: shaking his face, Shinx lunged at Kitty with a Quick Attack. The nerve of this Skitty! Managing to hold her footing this time, Kitty countered the attack with a Tackle.

Noriko gritted her teeth. The two kittens were so even in this fight! But with all the defense-drops Shinx had been served with, he was on the losing end, but only slightly so. Even though both Pokémon were tired, they still were ready to go at it, eyeing each other and hissing every now and then.

This had to end. "Kitty, I want you to use Tackle twice and then hold Shinx still for me with a Bullet Seed. Think you can try that?" Kitty meowed in confirmation. She'd at least try, that was for sure!

Watching the next round unfold and then end in front of her, and with a slight nod of confirmation to herself, Noriko brought out the Pokéball (3/5) she’d been playing with for a while now. “It’s now or never… Go Pokéball!” With a graceful throw, the ball flew right at Shinx, hitting him on the back from his side. A red light flashed as Shinx was trapped in the Pokéball, which then began to shake from side to side…
__________________

Last edited by kaisap112; 06-27-2012 at 03:46 PM.
kaisap112 is offline  
Old 06-28-2012, 02:49 AM   #711
Nagasaki
Cascade Badge
 
Nagasaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Somewhere...
Posts: 271
Send a message via Yahoo to Nagasaki Send a message via Skype™ to Nagasaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Cloud Forest
Nagasaki: "Aye, Aye. I'll do that as soon as we find out what the Glameow wants." Peter responds, as both you and the ranger begin to run after the Glameow.

It seems like the longest run ever, with the feline gliding through the forest with complete ease, yet with a certain urgency, only stopping for a second when it feels both you and Peter trail too far behind. Peter seems to have a slightly easier time keeping up with the cat, but not by much, as he taunts you every few minutes, while panting slightly, "Come on Nagasaki, try to keep up with us." You start to notice ahead Pokémon running towards you, only they run past you when they reach you, you start to wonder what is going on, only to hear a loud gasp as Peter looks up ahead into the sky. A dark cloud of smoke seems to be floating into the air with the forest appearin to be the base of it. Peter grabs a walkie talkie from his belt and relays a message, "I need all help possible to come around," he then looks at his watch, "E16. There is a fire in progress and it looks like a bad one. We need IMMEDIATE help! Again, fire alert around E16"

You both make it closer to where the fire seems to be coming from and see all sorts of forest Pokémon fleeing the scene, with Pokémon like Starly, Pidove and Pidgey flying away, and Meowth, Caterpie, and Pansage running for their lives, literally.

You then see something quite amazing as a Chikorita seems to be ushering Pokémon away from the fire. "That Chikorita has the right idea, we need to evacuate as many Pokémon as possible! Chester, Aqua, Darla come on out!" A trio of horrified Pokémon appear before you eyes as they see the fire in front of them, an Azumarill, Chatot and Ducklett. "Start trying to put out the fire, though it looks like we will need all help possible for this one. Darla, call all the water Pokémon to help out with the fire from the lake nearby, hurry!" The Chatot chirps before flying off in the lake's direction, flapping it's wings as quickly as possible. He then turns to you, "Nagasaki, I need you to go to the right of the fire and help as many Pokémon escape as you can, I'll do the same on the other side." Both Chester and Aqua start their water assault on the fire, spraying water streams on the fire, as the ranger heads to the left around the fire, while you head to the right. It is a minute or two of running before you stop for a second to catch your breath and notice something that you cannot possibly imagine ahead. A man and woman in dark shirts and pants, with a Houndour and Charizard, feeding the fire with a stream of fire coming from the Pokémon's mouth as the woman says coldly, "Come on Houndour, you can burn this forest faster than that!"...


How will you respond?
"What's that? Looks like..." Nagasaki saw a pair in dark attires, with a Charizard and Houndour doing the fire. "ABOMINATION!" He then talks to Blazer. "Blazer, time to finish this." "But Kishimoto! The evacuees..." Nagasaki thought of a plan. "Blazer, talk to one of the evacuees, the fastest, or the flying one. Tell him to go to Peter and report what we saw. Then we will encounter these punks." Blazer was surprised on what he heard. "Are you flipping insane? Two versus one? And the other one so big? You wanna kill me there?" Nagasaki said to his starter. "Finish my words. Of course we need the help of the brave Pokemon from the wild. Maybe that Chikorita? Or Glameow? Whatever you can see, tell them that I saw the enemies and we need to battle them together. A mass assault is what we will do. Tell one to invite another one, then go here in this place if you are enough for the assault. If you see one of Peter's Pokemon, tell them as well, while I'll distract them." Blazer was surprised of what Nagasaki said. "What are you? A stupid sh*t? You wanna be toast?" "Shut up! I know what will I do! Now go!" Blazer agreed, and went on his way. Meanwhile, Nagasaki appeared from the pair, and he taunted them due to his anger, as the two seems like they use fire wrong. "So, it was you who is giving me all this trouble. Do you even know how fire is used properly? Fire is not made for destruction!" The anger is causing Nagasaki to turn to battle mode, but he is controlling it, saving it for later. Will this endless cycle stop?
Nagasaki is offline  
Old 06-28-2012, 05:10 AM   #712
pengyzu
heiir of liife
 
pengyzu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Land of Lilypads and Lightning
Posts: 1,025
Send a message via Skype™ to pengyzu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Space Path
pengyzu: Both Pokémon seem ready for the battle, but it is Allon who makes the first move as he begins to produce a high pitched noice with Supersonic. The sound based attack seems to be effective as the Vulpix appears to be slightly confused. With the Vulpix unable to attack due to its confusion, Allon strikes once again, releasing a high voltage attack as electricity is sent into the air before dropping back down again towards the Vulpix who takes on the attack. The Thunder seems to take quite a bit of health from the Vulpix as it tries to shake off the remains of electricity running through it, and still looks on slightly confused but recovers for a second before unleashing a wall of fire which engulfs Allon in an upside down cone of fire with Fire Spin. Allon struggles as the fire around him separates him from the world, and he tries to escape the extremely uncomfortable trap but fails, taking a bit of health from the attack. Trying unsuccessfully to stay calm, he then produces a high pitched noise again with a Metal Sound , which is slightly drowned out by the spiraling flame around him, but still seems to work as the Vulpix covers its ears because of the sound, lowering the Vulpix's defense a little. The Vulpix seems to finally recover fully from the confusion as it Howls loudly, raising its attack power as Allon still struggles to get out of the Fire Spin taking a little more damage before the flames finally start subsiding. Looks like this fiery match just started, and both Pokémon look as determined to win this fight...

What will you do now?
Allon starts things off with a Supersonic, making the Vulpix struggle to cover its ears in pain. Vulpix seems to have been disoriented by the audio assault, causing his inability to attack the perpetrator. Seeing this, Allon starts cackling with electricity, sending a huge blast of lightning at the poor fox. The attack manages to snap the Vulpix out of confusion. In response, it breathes out a wall of fire, engulfing the metallic Pokemon. Inside, he makes an ear-shattering screech. The Vulpix's defenses lower a little because of the flames buffering the attack. Vulpix makes a sound of its own, howling to increase its attack.

"Good work, Allon! We're still fresh and juicy. I want you to fry the Vulpix again, this time with a Thunder Wave. If he's paralyzed, keep the electricity flowing in him by using a Thunder. If he's not paralyzed, go for a Sonicboom instead. That special defense decrease should help you. For your third order, go for a Supersonic. I'm counting on you, soldier."
pengyzu is offline  
Old 06-28-2012, 02:09 PM   #713
Thrain
Boulder Badge
 
Thrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Cloud Forest

Thrain: With the Paralyze Heal taking effect instantly, your pup is now free from the electrical current that once ran through his body, restricting his movement a little. The Bellsprout wastes no time in taking advantage of the situation, you walking right next to Blaze, and unleashes its Vine Whip, only this time it isn't aimed at Blaze, but at you! You cover your eyes instinctively only to be pushed out of the way by something. You look and see your canine companion is the one who pushed you out of the way, taking the attack himself. Shaking off the plant's latest assault, he remains distant from the plant to avoid getting hit again, and it seems the Bellsprout has the same idea. The Bellsprout begins to glow slightly as it begins to transform the sun's warm rays into health with Synthesis, which seems like the perfect opportunity for Blaze to strike as he leaps forward. He growls loudly before taking a Bite of the Bellsprout, biting the roots of the plant, which makes it cry out in pain. After a few seconds of struggling it finally releases itself from the pups grasp and back away as Blaze prepares to fry the plant with a Flamethrower. He unleashes a fiery stream, just as something jumps in front of the Bellsprout, too quick to see. As the fire subsides a humanoid shaped Pokémon is revealed, a brown Pokémon with cream legs and mask. The Nuzleafs seems to have taken the damage from the attack as it gives a thumbs up to the Bellsprout, who rushes to the Nuzleaf only to get pushed away to the side as it looks at Blaze. Looks like this little plant has a friend who is willing to protect its fellow grass type from a big scary fire dog, all by itself...

What will you do now?

As soon as Blaze was healed of his paralysis, the Bellsprout lashed out a Vine Whip towards Eric, wasting no time now that he was vulnerable. Tensing his body and closing his eyes, Eric waited for the stinging pain of the whip, only to realize a few seconds later that something had stopped it. Glancing up, he found that Blaze had jumped in front of the attack, sparing Eric from any damage! "Blaze, let's make it pay for that, alright?"

Treading the ground, Blaze nodded and kept his eyes peeled on the flower Pokémon, preferring to stick to the sidelines until a weakness arose. Sensing that Blaze wouldn't attack for a minute, the Bellsprout begin to glow slightly as it absorbed energy for a Synthesis, which healed some of its health. "Blaze, this is just what you've been waiting for!" Nodding and barking his agreement, the Growlithe leaped forward and Bit down hard on the roots (legs?) of the plant. Wincing from his grip, Bellsprout let loose a shriek of pain that bounced off the trees and echoed throughout the forest. "This is the perfect opportunity for a Flamethrower!" Eric called. Jumping back, Blaze let loose a torrent of flame from his gaping jaw, frying the plant with a flaring intensity. But as the smoke and fire cleared, Eric and Blaze were shocked to discover that another Pokémon stood in the Bellsprout's spot, having pushed it out of the way right before Blaze attacked. Grabbing his Pokédex out of his bag, Eric scanned the Pokemon:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokédex
Nuzleaf, the Wily Pokémon and the evolved form of Seedot. The sound of its grass flute makes its listeners uneasy. It lives deep in forests.
Just as the Pokédex finished reciting Nuzleaf's description, the Bellsprout tried to rejoin the fight but was only shoved back by Nuzleaf. It appears that Bellsprout has a friend. I bet it heard the Bellsprout's cry of pain and came rushing to help, Eric realized. "Blaze, we can still do this! I know you're tired, but just hang in there for a little while longer! That Pokémon's probably hurt from the Flamethrower! Start off by Roaring at the Nuzleaf to Intimidate it, then shoot a Flamethrower again at the Bellsprout. If the Nuzleaf still intercepts the attack, shoot Hidden Power (Ice) at it. If the Nuzleaf does not intercept the Flamethrower, get out of range and use the Morning Sun streaming through the branches to heal yourself!" This has to end soon, Eric thought, pulling a Poké Ball out of his backpack.
Thrain is offline  
Old 06-28-2012, 02:27 PM   #714
MarbleZone
Soul Badge
 
MarbleZone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post

Cloud Forest
MarbleZone: "A girl challenged me to a battle and someone suddenly attacked me from behind," the person seems to trying to control the desperation in his voice, as your vision seem to gradually adjust itself as you look down into the hole revealing what appears to be a young man, "then they took all my Pokéballs from my belt and threw me down here." You then hear him yelp before continuing, "I think my ankle is injured since it really hurts, and I can't get up. Please you have to get me out of here! If you don't have a rope, I think I may have an Escape Rope in my backpack but I'm not sure if they stole my bag as well, shouldn't be hard to find if it is still nearby with Ruby. Please hurry!" the Growlithe looks at you ready to help you find the bag if necessary, whining slightly with her trainer still being in danger.

How will you respond?

He couldn't just leave the poor boy behind. If he was indeed robbed, the least he could do was show some compassion and help him out.

Reaching for his belt, Levin chose a Ball and released his Elekid.

- Crix, I need you to keep an eye on him while his Growlithe helps me search for his bag. Let's go girl, lead the way, the faster we find the bag the sooner we can get back to your Trainer!

There wasn't much he could do in regards to giving chase to the thieves without rescuing the young man first. Even if his prized Pokémon had been stolen, his own safety was still the top priority. And if they got particularly lucky, they might even run into the robbers while they searched for the bag...

He weighed his options in case they were attacked while venturing deeper into the pitch-black woods.

I'm leaving Crix behind to guard the hole, who is easily the most mature of my team. That leaves me with Gible, who is immensely powerful but still unreliable, and Min and Wicca, who are probably still tired from their own battle...

Disheartened at the scenario, he looked at Growlithe.

- Well girl, if bad comes to worse, I hope you're one hell of a fighter.
__________________
MarbleZone is offline  
Old 06-28-2012, 08:58 PM   #715
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge
 
Itzatrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 2,089
Update #15 (06/28/2012)

Space Path
pengyzu: As you finish giving Allon the instructions for the round, Vulpix unleashes a bright ray light towards Allon, who is unable to look away in time as he slowly succumbs to the Confuse Rays power, getting him slightly confused. Allon manages to send a wave of electric energy towards the Vulpix, which hits it and paralyzed the fox's movement slightly with Thunder Wave. Vulpix retaliates by spitting out a fireball like attack with Flame Burst, which hits Allon and takes quite a bit of health away as the fire fades. Working through the confusion once again, Allon charges his body with electrical energy as it sends another Thunder, which the Vulpix is unable to dodge, and takes another chunk of health away. Vulpix tries to charge towards Allon, only for the electrical force to take effect and paralyze its movement temporarily. And Allon's confusion seems to get the best of him as the floating creature floats around, acting lost before finally regaining his full consciousness in a few seconds, just as the Vulpix is able to move again, at least until the paralyzing effect takes over its body again.

What will you do now?

KratosAurion: Look back here.


Rose Arch
Shuckle: Look back here.


Stardust Fields
kaisap112: The tenseness of the air is felt, with the energy being produced by the battle probably reaching its peak. The Shinx opens its mouth, releasing the star shape energy bombs again with Swift, each exploding on contact, taking a bit of health with them. Shaking off the attack, your persistent cat rushes towards the Shinx and rams into her once again with a Tackle. Just as the Shinx is recovering from the first Tackle, Kitty slams into her once again with yet another Tackle, giving it not a second to recover and taking even more health away. Getting up from the latest assault, the electrical cat jumps towards Kitty, and takes a nice Bite to the leg, making her hiss in pain. Kitty starts to spit another barrage of seeds with a dose of Bullet Seed at the Shinx's face, which make the Shinx let go, and back down a little, as you finally throw the Pokéball. It flies towards the Shinx, and with a tap to the soft fur, the Shinx disappears as it is absorbed into the red and white orb. It starts to shake violently before finally stopping and making a noise. Ping! Congratulations, you have caught a female level 5 Shinx!.

Before you get a chance to celebrate you hear a rather hearty laugh behind you, prompting you to turn, "This is what it's about! Yes...you are the perfect person to bring him back!" A woman easily in her 60's stands before you, with a cane and shiny white hair, with a blue sweater and long skirt, who then introducing herself "Oh I'm sorry, my name is Ann! And I have a rather interesting problem you are perfect for if you care to hear this old lady out!" she says with a chuckle.

How will you respond?


Cloud Forest
MarbleZone: The Growlithe barks in response as she start to sniff around for the scent of her owner's path, until she finally seems to catch the trail were he came from as you head behind her. You walk past many trees and bushes, and while the forest itself isn't dark, there seems to be something awfully creepy about walking in the forest at this time. It isn't long until Ruby starts to bark excidedly, and as you see ahead, a bag is resting on the foot of the tree. You start to head over and are a few feet away only to be surprised as you see something drop from the tree, a green monkey! The Pansage grabs the bag as a red and blue monkey drop from the tree as well. The Pansage quickly climbs another tree and settles on a low branch before taunting you as it pulls underneath its eyes and extends its tongue, with the bag on its other hand. The two other apes look at you and Ruby as the Pansear engages Ruby in a fight to the side and the Panpour sends a Water Gun to your feet, instinctively prompting you to back away a few steps...

What will you do now?

Nagasaki: Your anger gets the best of you as you decide to face the fiends alone. They turn towards you without an expression on their face, before they start to laugh at you, "Hahaha, who are you?" the man says, "It seems we have found the protector of the forest." The woman responds. The fire right next to you seems nonexistent with the icy cold feeling these two people give. A second later Blazer returns to inform you the Glameow is on its way to get Peter. They both scowl as they hear Peter's name, and the man says, "That fool, Peter, he's the Pokémon Ranger isn't he? He thinks he can stop us, but he'll need more than his ranger buddies to stop us. In any case we'll play with you a little while we wait for Peter, shall we? Koffing, come on out!" A floating purple creature emerges from the Pokéball as he continues, "Charizard, Houndour, keep up the good work! Go with Kelly for now and we'll meet up later while I handle this brat." The trio start to walk away, probably to continue their destruction of the forest, as he intervenes, "Don't even think about going after them, you'll have to get through me first!" With Peter and Glameow nowhere in sight yet, it looks like you have no choice, as he then orders his Pokémon to attack, "Koffing, Taunt that little chick, then Tackle it as hard as you can and afterwards, set up a Double Team. Get to it!" He says sternly as the Koffing gets ready to attack...

How will you respond?

Thrain: The Bellsprout seems to be quite nervous as it backs down twiddling its leaves/hands as it looks at the Nuzleaf and then towards Growlithe. Nuzleaf is the first to move from the standstill as it bumps into the Blaze with Fake Out, making him slightly unnerved at such straightforward attack. He shakes his head slightly before Roaring as loudly as possible, intimidating the Nuzelaf and lowering its attack slightly. The Nuzleaf seems to get the message as it backs down a little and maintains its distance, before spitting a bunch of seeds towards Blaze with Bullet Seed, which takes little health away from the pup. Blaze quickly releases another stream of fire towards the Bellsprout, who braces itself for the attack, which the Nuzleaf once again intercepts taking full damage from the Flamethrower. The fire fades with the Nuzleaf smiling, as it whips the leaf on its head back and forth, sending a Razor Leaf attack towards Blaze as more leaves are produced and sent his way, while not being the most effective, still take a bit more health. The pup once again fills orbs of energy around his body and sends them to all sides, some of which hit the Nuzleaf for even more damage as they release ice energy on contact from the Hidden Power (Ice). The Nuzleaf seems to have taken quite a beating as it begins to pant, which seems to be the same damage taken by Growlithe throughout the whole match as they both stand at around 1/2 health left, with Growlithe's being slightly higher with the poison faded. But the Nuzleaf has about 4/5 of energy left, while Growlithe has about 1/2 his energy left.

What will you do now?


The Fountain Garden
Mon1010: Look back here.

Last edited by Itzatrap; 06-28-2012 at 09:36 PM.
Itzatrap is offline  
Old 06-29-2012, 12:23 AM   #716
Shadowshocker
used First Impression
 
Shadowshocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,033
Quote:
Originally Posted by YUKI.N View Post
Rainbow Road

Shadowshocker¤Repost of Your Last Update¤

The conscious crow snaps and hisses as soon as you and your dragon come close. It refuses to cease even when Novawing bares his weaponry, though it does shut up once it notices the two red-and-white capsules in your hands. Grudgingly, it listens in murderous silence as you make threats to capture it and its leader in order to coerce them to do your bidding. Its eyes thin and it screeches loudly in protest as soon as you even suggest enslaving its leader. You give it an unrelenting glare, and it reluctantly relaxes, realizing you’re deadly serious. It sighs and squawks in defeat, agreeing to lead you to the location where your dear Doldum departed to with the flock.

You nod and cautiously stow the Pokéballs away, keeping them in a convenient pocket on your person just in case the need for them arises. Novawing picks up the leader’s limp body and slings it nonchalantly over his shoulder, keeping his claws poised at its throat for when it decides to wake up. Meanwhile, Durin wordlessly instates himself in the back as he also fixes his stare on the Murkrow, prepared to alert for any signs of movement. Finally, Arugulus slides carefully off his captive’s body. The crow flexes its wings and gratefully greets the air again, the GRAVITY haven worn off by this time. True to its word, it remains at visible level, not daring to make a break so long as you have its leader as leverage.

With the four of you following not far behind, your forefront guides the way to…


Memory Lane

As soon as you step onto the cold concrete, a foreboding suddenly shoots up your spine like a spider. The contrast from the beautiful, vibrant scenery you left behind is stark. Here, there is only gray for miles. Flowers occasionally gasp to fill the void along the sides of the straight mobile, clamoring for someone, anyone, to pay notice, to please take care of them. However, not even their weeping colors can distract from the sadness that stifles the air. Even their sweet perfume, when mixed with the oppressive odor of death, makes you gag and suppress your lunch.

Growing increasingly apprehensive of what the crows could be doing to Doldrum in such a place, you quicken your pace after the bird. It leads you past rows upon rows of graves, eventually landing on a small, nondescript marker. Flanked by two towering tombstones, you would not have even noticed the flat panel embedded in the grass had the Murkrow not pointed it out. You bend down and brush away layers of overgrown weeds and dirt just to make out the simple inscription. The plate holds nothing but a name and a date. The latter of which, to your consternation, just happens to align to today. Furthermore, there is no clarification as to whether it is a time of birth or passing. (Although considering the circumstances, you would assume the second.)

At that moment, you feel a tug on your sleeve. Spinning around, you come face to face with a little barefoot boy about six, dressed thinly in grimy, threadbare rags. He grins up at you with a shy expression, showing off his missing front teeth. As he opens his mouth to speak, you get the impression that the skin around the corners sags slightly and his jaw droops a little, as if not quite attached properly to the rest of the skull. In fact, several parts of his body appear almost grossly misaligned and in need of adjustment. Perhaps it’s because of this – in addition to his absent dentures – that he slurs his words more slowly, as if struggling with a minor impediment.

“Hu-llo, mistah. Are you here for my par-ty? To-day is my birf-day.”

You notice his fist his clenched tightly around some sort of string, and your heart both stabilizes and descends as you follow it up to find your Drifloon attached to it, at the very least looking safe and sound. In fact, he even waves to you with his free filament, assuring that things are fine on his end and there’s no need to panic. He then gestures subtly towards the grave, and you steal a glance at the name again. It would seem the burial site belongs to a Jacob Poore. If this boy before you is indeed Jacob, then according to the date, that would mean… You glumly depress at the realization.

The little boy looks at you expectantly with shining eyes – or as close to shining as an empty hole can get. You can feel Murkrow’s eyes boring into your skull behind your back, daring you to disappoint such a poor, pure, innocent soul on his special day. Those eyes are joined by several other pairs, watching warily from the sparse dead trees overhead – though keeping their distance since they see you have the leader in custody. Still, the flock worked hard to find and fetch a present for their good friend, they won’t forgive you for spoiling the surprise so soon.

How will you react?
"Oh, you gotta be kidding me," was the first remark that Shadow muttered under his breath. How had the team deviated from a rainbow road of bright possibility into a dismal crypt? Shadow knew of a few acquaintances that would be much more at home in such an environment - but on the hand, who was he to criticise given his choice of a team leader? With the invading flock now surrounding the team on all ends the situation had hit another level in sinister, dire straits. The scientist looked at the zombie child, unwittingly holding Doldrum in his death grip, and knew there was no pulling out of the situation without a pound-of-flesh exchange. It was unlikely that teleportation or other forms of escape would be successful; the whole flock of Murkrow would be on their heels and Shadow had no desire to mess with the dead.

Bending downwards to meet the boy's height Shadow placed a gentle hand on his head; a strange feeling of both dryness and clamminess brushed against the Trainer's palm. Shadow smiled a smile he hoped was friendly and sincere. "Jacob, is it? This is a bit of a surprise for me, but yes, I'd be happy to join your party. I just need some time to find you a present." Standing back up, Shadow turned to address the Murkrow escorting the group; the others, though in various states of being unnerved, continued to maintain vigil. Durin remained squarely upon the leader's back while his dull yellow eyes flickered everywhere as Arugulus darted about Shadow's feet. Novawing's view slowly moved from crow to crow but gravitated towards the bobbing Doldrum, keeping his claws clenched.

"Look," began the scientist, a little exasperation unconsciously seeping into his whispered negotiation. "I understand what you're trying to do here; really, I do. But you can't have Doldrum. He's an important member of my team and we can't lose him. You understand, right? It'd be like me capturing your leader and you never seeing him again. But I'm still open to options. I can help you find another Drifloon to befriend Jacob or some other equivalent present, so we can put this incident all behind us. Short of giving up anyone on my team I'm willing to help this boy have the best birthday you want him to have. ...So to speak."
__________________

mfw no more mill rogue
Sector Sketch
Shadow's Datafile
The Ankhal Archive
Marc File #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by No one in particular
"Never blame yourself for things out of your control. That's a privilege reserved for everyone else."
Shadowshocker is offline  
Old 06-29-2012, 01:42 AM   #717
kaisap112
Volcano Badge
 
kaisap112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 2,145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Stardust Fields
kaisap112: The tenseness of the air is felt, with the energy being produced by the battle probably reaching its peak. The Shinx opens its mouth, releasing the star shape energy bombs again with Swift, each exploding on contact, taking a bit of health with them. Shaking off the attack, your persistent cat rushes towards the Shinx and rams into her once again with a Tackle. Just as the Shinx is recovering from the first Tackle, Kitty slams into her once again with yet another Tackle, giving it not a second to recover and taking even more health away. Getting up from the latest assault, the electrical cat jumps towards Kitty, and takes a nice Bite to the leg, making her hiss in pain. Kitty starts to spit another barrage of seeds with a dose of Bullet Seed at the Shinx's face, which make the Shinx let go, and back down a little, as you finally throw the Pokéball. It flies towards the Shinx, and with a tap to the soft fur, the Shinx disappears as it is absorbed into the red and white orb. It starts to shake violently before finally stopping and making a noise. Ping! Congratulations, you have caught a female level 5 Shinx!.

Before you get a chance to celebrate you hear a rather hearty laugh behind you, prompting you to turn, "This is what it's about! Yes...you are the perfect person to bring him back!" A woman easily in her 60's stands before you, with a cane and shiny white hair, with a blue sweater and long skirt, who then introducing herself "Oh I'm sorry, my name is Ann! And I have a rather interesting problem you are perfect for if you care to hear this old lady out!" she says with a chuckle.

How will you respond?

Shinx released yet another Swift at Kitty, stars flying all over place, hitting Kitty in the process. There was no time to think about that further though, as after a shake of her head the Skitty launched a Tackle right into Shinx’s face, followed by another Tackle right away! Shinx was less than pleased, resorting to Biting Kitty’s leg, the latter hissing in obvious pain. Just as Noriko was about to open her mouth, Kitty opened hers and a violent Bullet Seed attack hit Shinx square in the face, making it let go and back off. Seeing her chance, Noriko threw a Pokéball.

Both the trainer and the Skitty held their breath as the ball hit Shinx’s soft fur before opening up and swallowing Shinx in a flash of light. The ball landed gently on the ground, starting to shake, once, twice, a third time…stopping with a ping-noise. Silence filled the fields for a moment. “Did we just…Kitty, we just…” Noriko walked to the Pokéball in a daze. “Kitty, we just made our first catch!” She grabbed the ball from the ground, hugging it, while Kitty jumped at and rubbed against Noriko, meowing loudly, happy to have a new team mate.

The celebrations didn’t last long though, as Noriko heard a laugh behind her. "This is what it's about! Yes...you are the perfect person to bring him back!" Noriko turned around, facing a woman, easily in her 60’s. She had shiny, white hair that must’ve been very well taken care of. She was also wearing a blue sweater and a long skirt, making for a nice combination. Noriko wished she’d have this lady’s looks when she’d hit 60 as well!

"Oh, I'm sorry, my name is Ann! And I have a rather interesting problem you are perfect for if you care to hear this old lady out!" Noriko smiled as Ann chuckled. “I’m Noriko and this is my friend Kitty. Of course I’d like to hear more about your problem, anything I can do for you? We’ll try our best to help.”
__________________
kaisap112 is offline  
Old 06-29-2012, 09:47 AM   #718
Nagasaki
Cascade Badge
 
Nagasaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Somewhere...
Posts: 271
Send a message via Yahoo to Nagasaki Send a message via Skype™ to Nagasaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Cloud Forest
Nagasaki: Your anger gets the best of you as you decide to face the fiends alone. They turn towards you without an expression on their face, before they start to laugh at you, "Hahaha, who are you?" the man says, "It seems we have found the protector of the forest." The woman responds. The fire right next to you seems nonexistent with the icy cold feeling these two people give. A second later Blazer returns to inform you the Glameow is on its way to get Peter. They both scowl as they hear Peter's name, and the man says, "That fool, Peter, he's the Pokémon Ranger isn't he? He thinks he can stop us, but he'll need more than his ranger buddies to stop us. In any case we'll play with you a little while we wait for Peter, shall we? Koffing, come on out!" A floating purple creature emerges from the Pokéball as he continues, "Charizard, Houndour, keep up the good work! Go with Kelly for now and we'll meet up later while I handle this brat." The trio start to walk away, probably to continue their destruction of the forest, as he intervenes, "Don't even think about going after them, you'll have to get through me first!" With Peter and Glameow nowhere in sight yet, it looks like you have no choice, as he then orders his Pokémon to attack, "Koffing, Taunt that little chick, then Tackle it as hard as you can and afterwards, set up a Double Team. Get to it!" He says sternly as the Koffing gets ready to attack...

How will you respond?
"Looks like this one is more stupid than you.", said Nagasaki to his trusty Pokemon. He then gave an intimidating look to the man. "Is she your girlfriend or what? Whatever it is, I'll let Peter handle them, 'cause I don't like hurting girls. I might do something nasty to them unconsciously. As for you, sir..." Then his eyes glowed, changed it's color to a crimson red, the glow of the fire gave an illusion to everyone's eyes - an illusion where the scorching fire forms like Nagasaki has the wings of a Phoenix, or a Moltres, and he said, "Intervene and your desires will be slain!", as he drew a stick forming like a sword - his father's memento to him and Blazer before he went away from Phoenix Island. Although Nagasaki was turned to battle mode, his Torchic felt different from his trainer. During their fight with Glameow before, Nagasaki's desire is to fight and defend, while on this scene, it's for justice. It feels different, as his partner looks like he can control himself given that mindset. "I know this is the right time to use it than our brawl with Glameow, so I'm ready for anything!" He then followed up his words to a joke to Nagasaki. "Looks like this is the time to play a good music. Maybe 'One-Winged Angel' is a great call. Anyway..." Then he positioned himself to a fighting stance. Nagasaki left a quote to his chaotic opponent before quickly ordering Blazer. "'Fires are created neither for chaos, nor for destruction... Fires are made for Light... a Light to guide us all!!!' Blazer, the Koffing will Taunt you, he said? Be it! Run fast to the center of a burnt part of the area while it's doing it. Then watch your timing and as it goes near you with aTackle, set up an Incinerate, then evade! As for the Double Team, set another Incineratearound them to make sure all will hit! Then finisher: a hard Tackle!" The determined Nagasaki and the not-fearing Blazer made their hearts as one, giving them a bond that no one can break, as Blazer made his attacks, and both the trainers and their Pokemon began: one to stop the other in disrupting their evil, one to put an end to this unending conflict...
Nagasaki is offline  
Old 06-29-2012, 12:42 PM   #719
Thrain
Boulder Badge
 
Thrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Cloud Forest

Thrain: The Bellsprout seems to be quite nervous as it backs down twiddling its leaves/hands as it looks at the Nuzleaf and then towards Growlithe. Nuzleaf is the first to move from the standstill as it bumps into the Blaze with Fake Out, making him slightly unnerved at such straightforward attack. He shakes his head slightly before Roaring as loudly as possible, intimidating the Nuzelaf and lowering its attack slightly. The Nuzleaf seems to get the message as it backs down a little and maintains its distance, before spitting a bunch of seeds towards Blaze with Bullet Seed, which takes little health away from the pup. Blaze quickly releases another stream of fire towards the Bellsprout, who braces itself for the attack, which the Nuzleaf once again intercepts taking full damage from the Flamethrower. The fire fades with the Nuzleaf smiling, as it whips the leaf on its head back and forth, sending a Razor Leaf attack towards Blaze as more leaves are produced and sent his way, while not being the most effective, still take a bit more health. The pup once again fills orbs of energy around his body and sends them to all sides, some of which hit the Nuzleaf for even more damage as they release ice energy on contact from the Hidden Power (Ice). The Nuzleaf seems to have taken quite a beating as it begins to pant, which seems to be the same damage taken by Growlithe throughout the whole match as they both stand at around 1/2 health left, with Growlithe's being slightly higher with the poison faded. But the Nuzleaf has about 4/5 of energy left, while Growlithe has about 1/2 his energy left.

What will you do now?

Nuzleaf broke the standstill as soon as Eric finished ordering Blaze, Faking Out the Growlithe with a direct, frontal attack. Retaliating with a Roar, Blaze advanced upon the frightened Pokémon, lowering its attack slightly. "Good job, Blaze! Keep it up!" Eric called. It seemed Eric's yell stirred the Nuzleaf to action again for it shot a few Seed Bullets towards Blaze, wounding him. Shaking off the attack, Blaze summoned the fiery energy within him and let loose a stream of flames toward the Bellsprout in hopes that the Nuzleaf would block it. Luckily, Eric's assumption proved true as the Wily Pokémon flung himself in front of the attack, shielding the plant with its entire body. Nuzleaf won't be able to stand much longer after too many more attacks like Flamethrower, Eric thought to himself. As the fiery blast faded, the Nuzleaf grinned and whipped the leaf atop its head back and forth, summoning a flurry of Razor Leaves that whipped towards Blaze. The pup tried to dodge the attack but was still sliced and scratched by the majority of the assault.

Blaze barked in pain, letting loose a Hidden Power (Ice) in the direction of the Nuzleaf. "If the Nuzleaf won't let us attack the Bellsprout, we might as well do as much damage to it as we can! Keep it up, Blaze!" Eric called. The orbs of ice collided with the Pokémon's body, causing significant damage. "Nice job! Follow it up with another Hidden Power (Ice) aimed at the Bellsprout. Then rush forward and Bite the leaf on top of the Nuzleaf's head. Try to throw it away from the Bellsprout if you can! Aim another Flamethrower at the Bellsprout after that!" Eric clutched the Poké Ball in his hand, ready to lob it at a moment's notice.
Thrain is offline  
Old 06-29-2012, 12:58 PM   #720
pengyzu
heiir of liife
 
pengyzu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Land of Lilypads and Lightning
Posts: 1,025
Send a message via Skype™ to pengyzu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Space Path
pengyzu: As you finish giving Allon the instructions for the round, Vulpix unleashes a bright ray light towards Allon, who is unable to look away in time as he slowly succumbs to the Confuse Rays power, getting him slightly confused. Allon manages to send a wave of electric energy towards the Vulpix, which hits it and paralyzed the fox's movement slightly with Thunder Wave. Vulpix retaliates by spitting out a fireball like attack with Flame Burst, which hits Allon and takes quite a bit of health away as the fire fades. Working through the confusion once again, Allon charges his body with electrical energy as it sends another Thunder, which the Vulpix is unable to dodge, and takes another chunk of health away. Vulpix tries to charge towards Allon, only for the electrical force to take effect and paralyze its movement temporarily. And Allon's confusion seems to get the best of him as the floating creature floats around, acting lost before finally regaining his full consciousness in a few seconds, just as the Vulpix is able to move again, at least until the paralyzing effect takes over its body again.

What will you do now?
With the orders given out, it's up to Allon on how things goes this round. This time, the Vulpix starts us off with a bright Ray of light. This light makes Allon woozy, Confusing him, as his flight pattern becomes enigmatic. He is somehow able to grasp some sanity and fire off a Wave of weak Thundershocks at the Vulpix. The charge travels through its fur, managing to paralyze it.

"Good job, Allon! You're doing a marvelous, I mean MARVELOUS, job! Keep it up!" shouts Rey. Sadly, only parts of that encouraging speech gets to Allon as he continues struggling against confusion. Vulpix is quick to retaliate, making a ball of Flames and hurling it toward the wonky machine. The ball Bursts and manages to damage the metal-type by quite a bit. Vulpix tries to keep the heat up but the electricity running through him locks up his muscles, preventing him from moving. This gives Allon ample time to prepare his next attack, but this time, the confusion has gotten the best of him, disabling him from using his last order.

"Allon! You're doing great! We need to keep this up! I'm sorry if I'm being boring with orders but it's all we have for now! Sorry! Start things off with the Supersonic you were supposed to use the last round. If it gets confused, Thunder the wits out of it. If it doesn't, another Supersonic. End the round with a sky-splitting Thunder."
pengyzu is offline  
Old 06-29-2012, 01:06 PM   #721
Pest
Volcano Badge
 
Pest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: ???
Posts: 2,234
Quote:
Rainbow Road: A long road that leads away from the Sky Gate which overlooks the Cloud Garden and is perfect for sight-seeing. Wild pokemon are said to appear along this path on random occasions, they seem used to people, so they won't be quick to run away when you show up. There’s a rest house somewhere along there for trainers who want to rest their tired feet and pokemon.
When she first arrived at Rainbow Road, in the shadow of the Sky Gate, Pest wasn't sure what she was expecting. Giant swathes of color through the sky? Bird Pokemon hopping happily from cloud to fat fluffy cloud? The possibilities were endless, which made it rather tragic that she'd barely considered them beforehand. When she first beheld it, however, the thing that slipped out of her mouth was, "Where are all the karts?"

Vesta groaned at this.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it." She twisted her arm up and around to scratch her starter's head in apology. The Charmander was curled around her shoulders like a heavy orange scarf, with her inner fire warming the trainer's skin through her tank top. "This is our first adventure; I should've come up with something beforehand. A cool one-liner or something. Probably too late now."

The Charmander grumbled, shifting around slightly in a way that kept her tail far from her trainer's hair.

"Well, maybe I can come up with one for next time. That'd be close enough, right?" Pest peeked through her bag for the third time that day. "Still can't believe I didn't bring a map of this place. Oh well! How lost can you get following a road?" Saying such, she began to stride confidently down Rainbow Road. Vesta just shook her head, bracing herself for the inevitable answer to that foolish question.
Pest is offline  
Old 06-29-2012, 08:43 PM   #722
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge
 
Itzatrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 2,089
Update 16 (06/29/2012)

Welcome to my group Pest! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Rainbow Road
Pest: You and your starter, Vesta the Charmander, start walking through the Rainbow Road. All seven colors of the rainbow guide your way across, with every step giving both of you an even better view of the Cloud Garden. With bird Pokémon flying above the road, and chirping happily as they pass by, you can't help but feel an odd calmness in this road. Pokémon chatter happily in the bushes and trees, with not a care in the world, until you notice something, something resting on a tree. You do a double take and see a ladybug, sleeping on the tree trunk. What's more interesting is that an Ariados seems to be slowly approaching it, from the ground, and it look quite hungry. The Ladyba seems to be in the deepest slumber, conpletely unaware that it will become someone's meal, with the Ariados only a few feet away now...

What will you do?


Space Path
pengyzu: The paralyzing current in Vulpix's body seem to have temporarily gone dormant as it moves around your floating creature. It seems ready for anything. Well almost everything except an attack aimed to its ears, as Allon begins to produce Supersonic sounds as the vibrations produced from his magnet are where the sound originates from, which seem to successfully confuse the fox again. Fighting through the confusion, the Vulpix manages to send another fire attack towards Allon, a fire stream is produced from its mouth which then hits Allon for full damage. The flames of the Flametrower subside, and it looks like they took quite a toll on the steel type, as it tries to conjure up more electric power, once again sending the electric power to the sky as it arcs towards the fox, and the Thunder hits it once again, taking away more health. The fox seems slightly lost and paralyzed as both effects from the paralysis and confusion take over. Taking advantage of the current upper hand, Allon sends another jolt of Thunder towards the Vulpix, which misses the Vulpix by a foot. The Vulpix manages to fight both conditions this time around and sends another fireball like attack with Flame Burst towards your floating friend and hits it for even more damage. Both Pokémon have around half of their health left. Vulpix has about half energy left as well with Allon having about 2/5 of his energy left.

What will you do?

KratosAurion: Look back here.


Rose Arch
Shuckle: Look back here.


Stardust Fields
kaisap112: "Haha, that's the spirit!" she takes off her rather thick, round set of glasses before looking into the seemingly infinite fields that meet the stars in the horizon, "Yes actually. I need help giving an old friend that energy you showed in that battle back. You see, my husband died 5 years ago, and he's never fully recovered from losing him. I've asked him to move on but he refuses to move on. He only knew my husband for two years before he passed away but he is the one who brought my husband back to life with his energy and charisma for those two years, and I want to do the same for him. It's the least I can do for him." She then looks at you with her big brown eyes, "Would you mind battling me in front of him? I'm sure you're the inspiration he needs. My house is not far from here if you want to help this little old lady out. Actually, may I also ask what you are doing here in these beautiful fields? If you can't help me I can at least give you directions if you need it for hearing me out." she says with a warm smile, awaiting your response....

How will you respond?


Cloud Forest
MarbleZone: Look back here.

Nagasaki: With the fire next to you becoming more intense by the second, you have no choice but to distract one of the people responsible for the fire, at least until reinforcement arrive. Koffing is the first to make a move as it Taunts Blazer into attacking. The attack seems successful in provoking the easily fired up chick as it prepares to go in the offensive. The Koffing goes in for a Tackle, just as Torchic sets up a fire wall with Incinerate, making the Koffing stop in its tracks as Torchic gets out of the way from the Tackle. With quick movement, the Koffing manages to produce two images of itself with Double Team. All three Koffing seem to be the real one, which makes Blaze Incinerate a copy, as it disappear with the fire attack disappearing along with it. Blazer heads in for a Tackle to one of the two remaining Koffing, and as it makes contact with the real Koffing, it floats back a few feet as the last clone disappears. Taking a glance around it seems like you are still alone...

What will you do now?

Thrain: Blaze barks in response to your attacks, as he tries to distract the Nuzleaf enough to get a clear shot at Bellsprout by walking around it. He stops and starts once again starts to form white energy balls and sends them in all directions again, only this time, the Hidden Power (Ice) was not aimed directly at the Nuzleaf but the Bellsprout. The energy balls explode on the Bellsprout, but as you turn to see the field again, the Nuzleaf seems to be missing, until it drops from the trees above with a white trail behind it as it Quick Attacks Blaze. The attack seems to work as Growlithe yelps in pain, but tries to Bite Nuzleaf which it misses by a hair's breadth. The Nuzleaf sends another batch of green seeds with another Bullet Seed attack, managing to annoy the pup more than do damage as he finally unleashes another stream of fire towards the Nuzleaf as he uses Flamethrower. The Nuzleaf drops to its knees with its injuries as the Bellsprout rushes to its friend's side, they bicker a little before the Bellsprout takes it to a tree trunk to rest before turning its attention back to Blaze, both Pokémon ready to finish the match they started.

What will you do now?


The Fountain Garden
Mon1010: Look back here.

Last edited by Itzatrap; 07-01-2012 at 09:34 AM.
Itzatrap is offline  
Old 06-30-2012, 02:34 PM   #723
Talon87
Shenmue III, baby!
 
Talon87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lafayette, Indiana
Posts: 20,161
Send a message via AIM to Talon87
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
Sky Gate: The entrance to this wonderful world, here you will find your pokemon centre and any other things you may need before setting out on your adventure. There are several paths leading away from the Sky Gate and if you want you can hire a guide to help you with your travels, but they may ask for something in return.…
"Uhhn ..."

Bright light.

"... mmnh ..."

Is that ... sunlight? Is it ... morning?

" ... nnnnngh ..."

Did I ... fall asleep? Where ... where am I?

Cyrus's eyes dart open at this thought. The young man had been lying on the ground, asleep, and now the light of the sun in the sky had pierced through his eyelids and roused him from a deep sleep. Arcing his body like a cat, he stretched every muscle in his back, arms, and legs, rolled over onto the clouds, and pushed himself up.

"....... wait, clouds!?"

Cyrus did a double-take: the "ground" he had been sleeping on so comfortably until moments ago was a bed of clouds. Was he ... was Cyrus in the sky?


"First, I'll get SugarPuff to use Stun Spore on Mankey. That should paralyze him just long enough so that I can return him to his PokéBall. Then I'll order SugarPuff to use a Sleep Powder and Leech Seed combo on Ekans. If it works, it should put the snake to sleep and gently sap his last remaining ounce of energy, knocking him out of commission even after he wakes up. By which time, hopefully, we'll be long gone anyway."

Still half-asleep, Cyrus began to remember what he had been doing when last he was awake. His eyes widened. "SugarPuff! Mankey!" Where were they? Were they here with him? Cyrus spun around this way, then that, surveying the entire area. He didn't see any Pokémon nearby. There was no sign of the Ekans, no sign of his Pokémon. But a quick check of his belt revealed six tiny PokéBalls there. His mouth dry in anticipation, his stomach doing somersaults, Cyrus reached down with his right hand and took the nearest PokéBall. "Celes, go!"

A bright beam of energy shot forth from the center of the PokéBall and soon Celes the Chikorita had materialized on top of the clouds a few feet in front of Cyrus. "Chika Chika!" she beamed up at Cyrus. "Whoa!" he cried as Celes jumped up at his chest and into his arms. The two fell over but the soft clouds gently broke their fall. "Down girl, down!" Cyrus laughed as Chikorita nustled up against his chin, rubbing her head against his affectionately. Cyrus didn't know why but he felt like it had been a long time since he had seen Celes; and judging from her behavior, she seemed to feel exactly the same way.

Cyrus picked Celes up off of his chest and placed her on the cloudy ground to his right. He then rolled himself forward and up into a standing position and put her ball back onto his belt. Next up was PokéBall #2. "SugarPuff, I choose you!" An energy beam shot forth as before, and this time onto the cloudy ground materialized not a Chikorita but a brown beet of a Pokémon with two long green fronds atop its head. It was SugarPuff the Hoppip and, like Celes, she too seemed to be a-okay. "Hoppip Hop!" she smiled as she lightly fluttered in the air above the clouds. Cyrus smiled at her too before putting her PokéBall back on his belt and moving on to the remaining PokéBalls. Mankey, Torchic, Bulbasaur, and Misdreavus: they were all there, safe and sound. Cyrus called them back inside their PokéBalls one by one before stopping at Celes. "Chika ..." she whimpered. The others had been sad to go back into their PokéBalls too but Cyrus couldn't very well leave everybody out: many of them had never even really met one another and Cyrus wasn't sure he could keep them all in order while he needed to find out where he was. Especially Mankey. Cyrus hadn't been able to truly connect with Mankey yet and the Pokémon continued to prove a danger as much to himself as to others. But when it came time to put everyone back into their PokéBalls, Celes alone brought Cyrus to a pause. Still ...

"Look, girl," he sadly smiled, bending down onto his knees to bring himself to her eye level, "normally I'd let you stay out here with me but ... we have no idea where we even are. I don't even know how it's possible but ... well, it looks like we're in the clouds." Perhaps she truly hadn't noticed it until now but Cyrus's words brought Chikorita's gaze to the ground for the first time since she'd been brought out. "Chika!?" she cried out, startled, raising her front leg back up in alarm as she realized she was standing on soft, cushiony cloud. She had been saddened by the prospect of having to go back inside the PokéBall but now sadness had given way to alarm as the startled Grass-type Pokémon alternated from one set of legs to another, as if trying to lighten the load she was putting onto the clouds, afraid she might fall through at any second. "So that's why," Cyrus quietly laughed, "I need you to go back inside your ball for now. Don't worry: we'll see each other again soon." "Chika ..." she replied, sorrowful but understanding. A few seconds later, she was back inside her PokéBall. Cyrus pressed his hands down on his thighs and pushed himself back up into a standing position. "Allllllllllllright then," he said, looking around, "... where are we?"

Not too far from where he stood, Cyrus saw a Pokémon Center. He couldn't believe his eyes -- a Pokémon Center, here, in the clouds!? -- but that's sure what it looked like. "Well, I guess I may as well head over there and see if anyone can tell me where I am." And so saying, Cyrus headed towards the Pokémon Center in the clouds.


Cyrus' registration post
Talon87 is offline  
Old 07-01-2012, 03:48 PM   #724
KratosAurion
Soul Badge
 
KratosAurion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Comet Observatory.
Posts: 1,060
Send a message via Skype™ to KratosAurion
Quote:
KratosAurion: Hilde sees, and feels, your confidence as the match starts. She releases a stream of water from her mouth towards the Spoink, hitting it right on its face. The Spoink is soaked and thrown back by the Water Gun, but it wastes not a second before springing towards your cute, round, and slightly blubbery, companion, hitting her with a Headbutt which seems to make the Spheal wince as she is hit. Hilde releases another stream of Water Gun towards the Spoink, who barely dodges the second stream, as it then releases it's own form of a psychic Water Gun, as it once again sends waves of psychic energy in the form of rings with a Psywave. Hilde gets struck by the attack and tries to fight it before rolling back a few times as she is overpowered by the waves' intensity. She quickly recovers from the attack as she sends a small blizzard from her mouth towards the psychic piggy, covering it in snow with Powder Snow. Spoink shakes off the snow, and shivers a little before appearing ready once again.

What will you do now?
"Excellent, it is all proceeding according to plan..." Was the thought that bolted across our Trainer's mind as he saw the developement of the Battle he had awaited for so long. His mind was clear, and his judgment cold, obviously calm as he analyzed his opponent's every move while trying to determine the right path of action. "Hmm..." He said, as he accomodated his slightly misplaced glasses back to their rightful position. He quickly sent a reasuring gaze upon his faithful partneras he began to think to himself for a second: "Hmm, this seems to be running smoothly. Perhaps it is time to secure our advantage, while we prepare for the master stroke. This does remind me of the many games I used to play back at the Academy..." He spaced out for a sec, deeply involved in thought of the memories he charished from his days as a cadet. Taking a look upon her distracted master, who stood frozen, with a grin on his face, reflecting his thoughts, Brunhilde managed to relay a short, yet loud call to her Trainer, asking for commands. Awakening from his daydreams, he returned to his usual self, as he finally said, in a powerful, confident voice: "Hilde, let out a Growl to throw off his concentration! Follow up with a Water Gun, and finish with a Powder Snow!". His commands, clearly well thought out, according to his own judgment, would surely bring him ever closer to victory in this Battle, or so he hoped, as he awaited his priced Pokemon to act upon his orders.
__________________
[竜]

// PASBL // Wild Future //
KratosAurion is offline  
Old 07-01-2012, 04:06 PM   #725
kaisap112
Volcano Badge
 
kaisap112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 2,145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Stardust Fields
kaisap112: "Haha, that's the spirit!" she takes off her rather thick, round set of glasses before looking into the seemingly infinite fields that meet the stars in the horizon, "Yes actually. I need help giving an old friend that energy you showed in that battle back. You see, my husband died 5 years ago, and he's never fully recovered from losing him. I've asked him to move on but he refuses to move on. He only knew my husband for two years before he passed away but he is the one who brought my husband back to life with his energy and charisma for those two years, and I want to do the same for him. It's the least I can do for him." She then looks at you with her big brown eyes, "Would you mind battling me in front of him? I'm sure you're the inspiration he needs. My house is not far from here if you want to help this little old lady out. Actually, may I also ask what you are doing here in these beautiful fields? If you can't help me I can at least give you directions if you need it for hearing me out." she says with a warm smile, awaiting your response....

How will you respond?
"Haha, that's the spirit!” The older woman took off her glasses, thick and round, before gazing at the fields. Now that Noriko thought about it, they did seem endless, didn’t they? Kind of like space…

"Yes actually. I need help giving an old friend that energy you showed in that battle back. You see, my husband died 5 years ago, and he's never fully recovered from losing him. I've asked him to move on but he refuses to move on. He only knew my husband for two years before he passed away but he is the one who brought my husband back to life with his energy and charisma for those two years, and I want to do the same for him. It's the least I can do for him."

Noriko nodded, understanding the dilemma. “Your husband was lucky to have a friend like him before he passed.”

"Would you mind battling me in front of him? I'm sure you're the inspiration he needs. My house is not far from here if you want to help this little old lady out. Actually, may I also ask what you are doing here in these beautiful fields? If you can't help me I can at least give you directions if you need it for hearing me out."

The young trainer smiled. “Of course I’ll battle you if you think it’ll help! Although, my Pokémon need some healing first, it would be a bit unfair to have a battle with Pokémon in perfect condition when my Kitty and her friend just had such an exhausting fight.”

She petted Kitty’s head, the Skitty yawning and apparently agreeing with her trainer. “It’d also be better for your friend to see a fair fight, don’t you think? And as to why I’m here, I just thought I’d have a look around the fields, I heard there are evolutionary stones around here from time to time. You see, Skitties evolve into Delcatty by touching a Moon Stone, so I’d like to be prepared.”

Noriko scratched behind Kitty’s ear affectionately. Of course she wouldn’t make Kitty evolve immediately, but it was better to have your eyes open early on than panic about it later.
__________________
kaisap112 is offline  
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:55 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.