UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2012, 06:19 PM   #51
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Send a message via Skype™ to Balmund
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
Balmund is confirmed for a Bug Nature Egg to be hatched on Saturday 12th May 2012..
Time to hatch this fellah. I wonder what creepy cute lil' crawler will come out of this one.
Old 05-11-2012, 10:18 PM   #52
Silver Wind
breezy metallics~

Quote:
Silver Wind is confirmed for a Poison Nature Egg to be hatched on Saturday 12th May 2012.
Hey Tess, my egg has been making the strangest noise. Time for a hatch?
Old 05-12-2012, 07:24 AM   #53
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Balmund: Your egg wobbles a couple of times before this little Paras fights his way out.
Silver Wind: The stench seeping through those cracks can mean only one thing *watches the shell break open* Yep, this male Grimer is all yours ^^.
Old 05-13-2012, 01:41 PM   #54
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Quote:
Balmund: Your egg wobbles a couple of times before this little Paras fights his way out.
Ah, you bring me back some nice memories, little one. Come here Saffron, I'll be placing you in this nice Pokéball [3/10].

Last edited by Balmund; 06-18-2012 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Changing my Paras' name.
Old 05-21-2012, 07:19 PM   #55
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Marion Ette: Regular May 22 2012 / Enigma May 22 '2012 / Mystery June 19 2012
One of these, please!
Old 05-27-2012, 09:00 AM   #56
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Marion Ette is confirmed for an Enigma Egg to be hatched on Tuesday 29th May 2012.
Old 05-27-2012, 07:06 PM   #57
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Quote:
Balmund: Regular May 26 2012 / Enigma May 26 2012 / Mystery June 19 2012
I'd like a Bug Nature Egg, please.
Old 05-28-2012, 06:22 PM   #58
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Marion Ette is confirmed for an Enigma Egg to be hatched on Tuesday 29th May 2012.
Marion walks into the Egg House with an Enigma Egg in her hands and a tiny Joltik on her shoulder. The Enigma egg is covered with small spider webs, which have been used to affix various good luck talismans onto the egg's shell; a lucky 7, an image of Lady Luck swinging on a horseshoe, a magic square, a tiny wish box, Atia's sign and other various luck and wish-granting images are all present. It seems as if someone even added a few Lucky Charms marshmallows on the egg for good measure. Marion turns to her little electric friend, looking a bit unsure.

"Are you sure this is going to work, Taran?"

"Jolt-Joltik!" Taran nods happily.

"I sure hope so... This little one is supposed to hatch today, and I'm hoping all this luck will bring a safe and relatively trauma-free hatch to our little baby..."

"Jooolt..." Taran eyes Marion with a small smirk, as if accusing her of something.

"Selfish reasons? Me? Maybe a little..." Marion blushes a bit. "Even so, the health of the baby is far more important than its species."

"Jolt, Jolt." The Joltik nods decisively, as if in firm agreement.

"All right, then! I'm excited to see this baby hatch..." Marion crosses her fingers tightly. Taran looks at his claws, trying to figure out how he could mimic the action, before crossing his arms and nearly falling off of Marion's shoulder. Fortunately, Marion catches him just in time, and places him back on her shoulder so that he can have a good view of the hatching.
Old 05-29-2012, 04:57 PM   #59
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Marion: You look on excitedly as your egg begins to hatch, the shell breaks away and a small green creature blinks up at you and your spider companion. Your new baby Male drools slightly and begins to try and climb your leg to get to the tasty looking treat on your shoulder.
Old 05-29-2012, 05:16 PM   #60
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
Marion: You look on excitedly as your egg begins to hatch, the shell breaks away and a small green creature blinks up at you and your spider companion. Your new baby Male drools slightly and begins to try and climb your leg to get to the tasty looking treat on your shoulder.
Quite an appetite on this little one... Putting Gulpin in this Pokeball (3/7) before Taran gets up-close and personal with Gulpin's digestive system. O_o

Thanks, Arc!
Old 06-06-2012, 01:57 PM   #61
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balmund View Post
I'd like a Bug Nature Egg, please.

I think it's about time I hatched this babeh. I'm woried it hasn't come out of its shell yet. D:
Old 06-07-2012, 11:03 AM   #62
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Balmund: The shell of your egg cracks before it goes flying across the room. You have to duck to avoid being cut and your new Male merely stares at you. Staring back you receive a Mud Slap to the face, that's a nice greeting ^-^;;
Old 06-07-2012, 11:40 AM   #63
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
Balmund: The shell of your egg cracks before it goes flying across the room. You have to duck to avoid being cut and your new Male merely stares at you. Staring back you receive a Mud Slap to the face, that's a nice greeting ^-^;;
Ugh! What did I do to get that?! D:

Someone has great interest in taking care of this 'lil fellah, so here he goes into this Pokéball [4/10]. Thanks!
Old 06-11-2012, 06:03 PM   #64
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:

Marion Ette: Regular June 12 2012 / Enigma June 29 '2012 / Mystery June 12 2012
The time has finally come! A ghostly Mystery Egg for me, please. *Hugs the egg* Maybe this time I'll be able to figure out the mystery behind how ghosts are able to hatch from eggs...

Thanks! See you in a week~
Old 06-14-2012, 09:08 PM   #65
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

May I please get my first official egg with this capture? I would like a Mystery Egg of complete mysteriousness please. Thanks! ^-^

Last edited by Itzatrap; 06-14-2012 at 09:40 PM.
Old 06-15-2012, 08:06 PM   #66
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Marion Ette is confirmed for a Ghost Mystery Egg to be hatched on Tuesday 19th June 2012.
Itzatrap is confirmed for a Mystery Egg to be hatched on Friday 22nd June 2012.
Old 06-18-2012, 06:00 PM   #67
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Marion Ette is confirmed for a Ghost Mystery Egg to be hatched on Tuesday 19th June 2012.
Marion bursts through the double-doors of the Egg House, panting heavily as she arrives; her eyes dart nervously around the Egg House, her jaw tense with stress. Strangely, there appears to be no egg with her. She looks all over the egg house, high and low, as if searching for something. While searching a far corner of the room, where there used to be empty space, a Ghost Mystery Egg mysteriously appears on the Egg House counter... How did that get there? Marion notices the egg, and her face lights up immediately as she rushes over to it.

"There you are!! I've been looking everywhere for you, little one... I was worried sick about you. Ah, no matter! All that matters is that you're safe." Marion embraces the egg for a moment, before looking at the clock, realizing that it's midnight. "Oh my Giratina! No wonder you ran off to the Egg House... It's time for you to hatch~!" Marion gently sets her egg back down on the counter, and excitedly awaits its hatching.
Old 06-21-2012, 07:25 AM   #68
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Sorry for the delay, I was knocked out with a virus for some 36 hours (Tuesday evening - Thursday morning) then back to work today and have only recently had a chance to get online. All that aside *backdating this hatching to 19th June* Let's see what we have here ^^.

Marion Ette's Ghost Mystery Egg sits still and silent as all eyes focus upon it. When nothing happens for a couple of minutes Marion and Tess each turn their heads to look at the other only to find a male Frillish floating between them, also watching the egg. Seems he's wondering what all the fuss is about, hehe. Hope you like him ^^.
Old 06-21-2012, 07:39 AM   #69
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Sorry for the delay, I was knocked out with a virus for some 36 hours (Tuesday evening - Thursday morning) then back to work today and have only recently had a chance to get online. All that aside *backdating this hatching to 19th June* Let's see what we have here ^^.

Marion Ette's Ghost Mystery Egg sits still and silent as all eyes focus upon it. When nothing happens for a couple of minutes Marion and Tess each turn their heads to look at the other only to find a male Frillish floating between them, also watching the egg. Seems he's wondering what all the fuss is about, hehe. Hope you like him ^^.
((I hope you feel better, Tess! Viruses are no fun. T_T))

A FRILLISH~!! *Hugs her new little boy* I can't wait to introduce him to everyone~!

I'm reserving this Pokeball [4/7] for him. Now, if only I could figure out how he was able to sneak out of that egg... O_o

Thanks so much!! *Walks out of the Egg House with her new baby Frillish sitting on her head*
Old 06-21-2012, 04:36 PM   #70
Charminions
Your reality is mine

First Capture

I'd like a Fire Core Egg, pretty please.
Old 06-21-2012, 06:05 PM   #71
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Itzatrap is confirmed for a Mystery Egg to be hatched on Friday 22nd June 2012.
I need help! Please! My Mystery Egg is vibrating uncontrollably!

What's that? It's getting ready to hatch? Okay...

Wait, what? I'm not ready to be a parent! ;.;
Old 06-21-2012, 08:11 PM   #72
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Quote:
Balmund: Regular June 21 2012 / Enigma June 21 2012 / Mystery June 21 2012
I'd like another Bug Nature Egg please, thanks!

Last edited by enchantress; 06-23-2012 at 05:19 AM. Reason: Please only quote what is relevant to you rather than the whole post
Old 06-23-2012, 05:34 AM   #73
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Charminions is confirmed for a Fire Core Egg to be hatched on Thursday 28th June 2012.
Balmund is confirmed for a Bug Nature Egg to be hatched on Friday 29th June 2012.

Itzatrap: I think I feel the aura of beginners luck in the air tonight *stares in adoring amazement at your beautiful newborn female Absol* She may be considered a Disaster Pokémon but she may just turn out to be your good luck charm, hope you like her ^^.
Old 06-23-2012, 09:09 AM   #74
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Itzatrap: I think I feel the aura of beginners luck in the air tonight *stares in adoring amazement at your beautiful newborn female Absol* She may be considered a Disaster Pokémon but she may just turn out to be your good luck charm, hope you like her ^^.
Oh my, she's precious. I'm definitely taking her with me on my travels accross Fizzy Bubblean lands. ^-^ Picking up this amazing little Absol in this Pokéball (3 of 5). Thank you so much!

Now to think of a name for you...
Old 06-27-2012, 07:42 PM   #75
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:
Charminions is confirmed for a Fire Core Egg to be hatched on Thursday 28th June 2012.
I'd like to hatch this babeh.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records