UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2012, 10:31 PM   #651
Extroph
Oreburgh's Very Own
 
Extroph's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Beach Resort at Yupien
Posts: 993
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebii151 View Post
Comet’s Corner

Extroph


Agreeing to help this strange man, you ask him to wait a few moments, as you try your luck with Electrike, tossing one of your Pokeballs at the Lightning Pokemon. The Pokeball absorbs Electrike and shakes a few time before making a ping noise, and you are now certain that you have caught the Level 05 Male Electrike. You grin from ear to ear as you pick up the no longer empty Pokeball. Tepig snorts happily at his new companion and friend, as the man behind you congratulates you briefly, still urging you to hurry. You make sure you have everything intact before you start heading out, following this hasty man. You walk for a short amount of time, and you can already see signs of civilization in the distance. You enter the ‘city’ and see many busy people scuttling about, making their ways to their various jobs and such. “This way.” The man says, directing you. “By the way, my name is Adam.” You finally come across a building, and you enter, seeing various scientists and such, most of them with a look of panic of their faces. You enter a room, and see what seems to be a high-tech generator, but it seems that something is missing. “A thief broke into the lab last night, and stole our three most precious gems and power sources: the Sun Ruby, Sea Sapphire and Sky Emerald. He left this.” Adam says holding up a sheet of paper. On it is what seems to be a poem.

Scientists? This is a lab of fools
It was simple to steal your precious jewels
By the morning I had fled
You were still snoozing in your beds

If you wish locate me
Search in an area filled with burnt trees
I expect 1,000,000 coins
Or the jewels will remain mine

Oh, one more thing, come alone
And the police, don’t you phone


It looks as if this thief is expecting a ransom when whosoever comes to collect the jewels. “Oh, this is just awful!” Adam exclaims. “Coins and mine don’t even rhyme! AND, he has our jewels. Oh, dear trainer, you’ll help me in my sorry state, won’t you? You can expect to be handsomely rewarded if you do. We were working on some new Pokeballs with those gems, and you can have the first samples if you help.”

What will you do?


"Yes! I caught Electrike! I know exactly what I should name you." Vernon pressed the Pokeball's button, letting Electrike outside. He growls joyfully, but Vernon can tell that he's still hurt. "I'm naming you Rey. We'll get you healed soon, alright?" Vernon put him inside the ball again, and spoke to the man.

Finding out about the thief, Vernon boiled with anger. Although he didn't know the man, he hates crime, for he was once robbed as a kid. But even though he might seem like a hero in his eyes, he's nothing more than a 10 year old boy. He's also scared at the thief, and what the thief's capable of. But Vernon snapped off his thoughts when he heard Tepig snorting in anger at the situation, and was biting Vernon's pants to urge him to accept the distress call.

"Alright, we'll find this thief-poet. But we need a plan," Vernon explains, "To find the thief, we must first find out where the area of burnt trees is located. Then, I'm gonna need an empty suitcase, so we can lure him into talking to me rather than escaping or becoming immediately hostile." Vernon felt that his plan is foolproof, and he imagined himself as one of the cops in crime shows that he watched with his family as an 8 year old boy.


__________________

PASBL|FB|WF
Extroph's Tiny Art Shack
Trainer Level 3
C Grade Referee


Extroph is offline  
Old 06-01-2012, 04:14 AM   #652
SoS
Ducks gonna duck
 
SoS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebii151 View Post
Space Path

Son_of_Shadows


The group of rash and violent people, you quickly identify them as Team Galactic, a band that had caused misery and mayhem in Sinnoh for so long, before being stopped by the Sinnoh Champion accompanied by a young 10-year old Pokemon Trainer. But for some reason, they had regrouped in the Space Path, a suitable place for a group like Team Galactic. Two grunts had drawn out their Pokemon, as have you. Even with your obvious type advantage, the brash and reckless Team Galactic grunts begin the fight. Bishop begins, flapping his tiny wings and flying towards Skorupi, his sharp but tiny beak Pecking Skorupi, though with its tough defenses, it was going to take more than simple pecking. Houndour moves next, Charging at Bishop with Flames surrounding it, as it collides with Bishop, knocking him to the floor. Bishop flaps back up, as Houndour muscles limber up, raising its speed. Skorupi plans on raising its stats, too, and gives itself some Acupressure as its Defense raises even higher, meaning you should stick with the Special side of its Defense. Aegis begins to act, blasting a high amount of Muddy Water at Houndour, slightly impeding its vision as well as dealing massive damage. Houndour Roars in defense to show its mightiness, though it doesn’t bother Aegis much, Bishop seems a tad bit frightened, but he quickly shakes it off, so he can dive towards Skorupi in a Tackle attack, one of the most basic moves known. With Skorupi’s increased defenses, Bishop actually damages himself while performing the techniques. Aegis fires off another Muddy Water at Skorupi, hindering its vision as well as damaging it. Skorupi retaliates with a fierce barrage of Bug-Type Missiles, as sharp and dangerous as Pins, that pierce Aegis’ skin, causing great pain. Aegis angrily enacts revenge, by attacking its team mate with a Water Gun, the super effective move, dealing much damage to Houndour, who yelps in pain. This battle is definitely in your favour at the moment, but anything can happen.

What will you do?


It appeared to Joshua that physical attacks would be useless against Skorupi now, with Bishop bouncing off and only hurting himself from the attacks. Houndour wasn't inflicting much in the way of damage, but Joshua recognised his Flame Charge attack, which would boost his speed. No, it was time to be done with these grunts who still refused to listen to reason.

"Boys, it's time to go all out. Let's show them something really cool. Bishop, combine your Heat Wave with Aegis' Muddy Water! Wrap our foes in the fusion of fire and water for massive damage! Follow up by delivering a Tackle each to Houndour - with his boosted speed, he could be trouble."



OOC: Yes I realise I'm on shaky ground, but I cite anime precedent, ie, Tucker's battle strategy in "Tactics Theatrics", later adopted by May.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
Why are you always a pretty princess?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
Because I look damn good in a dress.
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
SoS is online now  
Old 06-01-2012, 04:25 AM   #653
Meetan
Cascade Badge
 
Meetan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: England
Posts: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebii151 View Post
Rainbow Road

Meetan

Politely and thankfully accepting Matthew’s offer for lunch, you begin to walk towards their home, and you can hear Mark cursing under his breath. You roll your eyes, as you show yourself to be the bigger person. A few minutes later, you arrive at their humble adobe, a wooden house that is fairly large. You enter, and the scent of melted cheese and tomato sauce fills your nostrils as you fall into a trance-like state. A woman’s voice disrupts the experience. “Welcome home, boys.” it says to Matthew and Mark. A tall, slim woman wearing a red dress and donning brown hair shows up. “I see you found a… friend.” She says with distaste. They explain how Swinub ate some berries and you and Mark were battling. “Oh, I thought she was another homeless girl. Sorry about that!” she says to you, hoping you’ll forgive her. “My name is Melanie, by the way, wife of Matthew and mother of Mark. I was just finishing some pizza, if you would like some.” You happily nod your head as the pizza is laid out in front of you. You all pray to Arceus, and then commence stuffing the delicious slices of pizza down your throats. As you eat, Mark begins to talk. “You know, Alice. I grow berries for the annual Pie Competition held in Rainbow Road. But for my Master Pie, I need three Super Rare Berries, all which grow in remote parts of the Cloud Garden. There is the Salac Berry, which is said to grow deep in the Oasis, the Wacan Berry which thrives in the Fountain Garden, and the legendary Liechi Berry which is hidden in the Forbidden Garden. I’m not a trainer, and frankly, Mark isn’t an expert on Pokemon either. Would you be kind enough to retrieve these berries for me?

What will you do?


In all honesty, Alice wasn't the bigger person, even if that was the impression she enjoyed giving. She would have happily given that boy's Pokemon a good beatdown and been on her way. Still, the reward of free food was appreciated, and when it turned out to be pizza, she was ecstatic. Italian food was undeniably a favourite.

The family were obviously old fashioned, but perhaps mystical beliefs weren't surprising when one lived on a rainbow. She believed in Arceus, of course, but wasn't used to praying to it, and did so out of more good manners, feeling a little awkward afterwards. Food and discussion soon sorted that. "An epic quest for berries? That sounds cool to me." It would give an opportunity for exploration, at least, and perhaps some Pokemon battling. What kind of species would thrive on a rainbow? She couldn't get over this magical place. "Would you like me to go now? And - I'm not really used to places like this. Anything I should know?"
Meetan is online now  
Old 06-01-2012, 07:31 AM   #654
Nagasaki
Cascade Badge
 
Nagasaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Somewhere...
Posts: 271
Send a message via Yahoo to Nagasaki Send a message via Skype™ to Nagasaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Cloud Forest
Nagasaki: Glameow starts this round by jumping towards Blazer, with its claws extended. The feline strikes Torchic with Scratch making your Torchic wince and step back for some mild damage. Blazer puffs his chest before spitting out what appears to be a wall of fire, to Incinerate the Glameow. The kitty takes the full blast of the attack, and tries to shake off the attack which took a bit of its health. Blazer Growls loudly again hoping to intimidate the Glameow but it seems like the attack isn't as effective with the Glameow as it once was. The hungry kitty slowly closes in on the fiery chick before clawing the ground and sending a splash of dirt towards Torchic's face with a Sand-Attack. Some of it hits Torchic in the face, with some of it going to it's eyes, slightly reducing his vision. The Torchic creates another wall of fire and sends it towards the Glameow once again with Incinerate. The kitty barely dodges the attack and the residual flames hit some of the bushes and trees behind the cat. With both Pokémon looking at each other just as fiercely, you begin to wonder what to do next before you notice that the flames from the attack aren't subsiding, in fact it seems to be growing with all the plant life before you as the two Pokémon look at each other, oblivious to the forest fire starting around them...

What will you do?
As he saw the forest in fire, Nagasaki Kishimoto remembered that forest fire happened in his area a long time ago. He lost his focus in the battle; thus reverting his red eyes back to normal. He then was struck with a seizure that hurts his head. "Blazer, the fire you made burnt the forest, and it's getting WORSE! What will we do?" The Torchic, igoring the fire, with eyes still in anger with his opponent, responds. "I don't care. I will finish this piece of fur ball first!" Due to the smoke created by the fire, and the seizure that lost his energy and resistance by a lot, Nagasaki winces, looking like he'll lose his consciousness. "Damn! I need to do something." He then shouts at Blazer. "Hey, Blazer! Do you want to be like your companions? Do YOU want to DIE?!" Blazer, who is in berserk, heard what Nagasaki said and became calm. "Let's finish this before you fall down. Please Kishimoto. Please hold back. I'm going to use Incinerate, then wait for the right time to Tackle the cat and score a critical. I'll avoid Glameow's attack and Tackle it on the gut. Trust me." Nagasaki disagreed. "I have a better plan. Wait for the right time to Tackle a critical. Do another Tackle to weaken the cat more. Hit or miss, I'll try to catch it with a Pokeball. If the cat will successfully escape, quickly Tackle it with full force once he touches the ground. If he fails, time to run and call for help. Get it?" Blazer agrees. "Roger!" And the plan is made. Nagasaki made a doubt to his move. "Can I make it? Can we make it?"

Putting 1 Pokeball [1 of 5] in stand-by.

Last edited by Nagasaki; 06-01-2012 at 07:51 AM.
Nagasaki is offline  
Old 06-01-2012, 04:29 PM   #655
Charminions
Your reality is mine
 
Charminions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 2,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by YUKI.N View Post
Cloud Forest

Charminions – The heavens shine upon its hottest star today, as Apollo bursts all of a sudden into flame. Like a phoenix from ashes, he emerges again, reborn. His coat seems to invert, shedding nearly all of its baby down. The three fair-haired feathers that make up his crown deepen into a burnt orange, a sign of maturity and dominance. Muscles no longer fresh and tender, but lean and tough. Powerful legs primed, claws at the ready to rip. An entire body set to spring into action.

Carnivine is clearly impressed. Drool dribbles from the corner of its jaw as it takes in the proud sight of your fighting fowl, stars forming in its eyes. It fans itself with a leaf, as if in the presence of the galaxy’s greatest illuminary itself, the heat of the sun too untamed to encapsulate. Combined with a bodybuilder’s figure, the effect is not only burning, but nearly blinding.

That won’t deter this devious creeper though. It starts to sashay up to Apollo, circling the bird as it eyes him up and down like a piece of meat on display. Uncomfortable with this sudden appraisal, Apollo shuffles his legs (all of a sudden conscious of their ungainly adolescent appearance) and clucks awkwardly. Carnivine slinks slowly closer, sensually snaking a leaf over Apollo’s chest feathers, lingering over the small, sensitive tufts of tangerine. Little remarks of leftover infancy. It pinches a knot, at the same time smacking Apollo on his firm butt. Apollo squawks and tries to twist away, but Carnivine coyly catches him under the chin and teases the bottom of his beak. Try as he might, Apollo cannot resist this adoring attention, and sinks into a spellbound lull. He even attempts to strike a few tentative poses for his patron’s benefit.

Carnivine grins seductively. Having lured its prey straight into its trap, it goes in for the kill. It lunges forward with unprecedented speed, FAINTly ATTACKing Apollo with a fierce uppercut. The fighting fowl stumbles back, rubbing his now sore chin where he had just been enjoying a playful massage. Glaring intensely at his opponent, who is currently doubled over with laughter at how easily Apollo fell for such a ruse, the rooster decides to get it back by its own scheme. With a sudden burst of alacrity, Apollo charges around the Carnivine’s backside, who is too caught up in its own mirth to realize a blurred fireball even surpassed it, resulting in confusion over Apollo’s abrupt disappearance. Apollo takes the initiative to penetrate his bruised beak into the plant’s backside, taking great satisfaction in the cries of pain as he thrusts repeatedly, twisting the knife even deeper.

Only after Apollo feels he’s had enough fun does he pull out, and Carnivine crawls pitifully away to a tree, its leaves a mess and its body nearly broken. In an attempt to revitalize itself, it INGRAINs its roots in the ground, gradually drawing nutrients into its battered soul. Apollo isn’t fully finished yet though, as he releases the rest of his rage in a hot spray, leaving Carnivine charred and covered in white cinders. Rather than fighting back, Carnivine decides to SWALLOW completely, savoring the experience.

By the end of the round, Carnivine is looking a little worse for fear, but not as drained as you’d hope since it managed to restore some health and energy. In fact, by the way it beckons Apollo to bring the sexy back, it still appears to have plenty of stimulation left. Much to its partner’s chagrin, the persistent plant is already raring to go again. …It even seems to like it a bit rough.

What will you do now?
The Carnivine merely drools even more at the sight of a brand new Apollo. Charm and Apollo are too giddy about the new evolution to even care. Carnivine takes this opportunity to check out the new "food", circling around Apollo and looking at his new and powerful features. Apollo finally wakes up from his daydream and realizes this happening, he begins to react but stumbles over himself. Looks like he's not used to his new body yet...

"Oh damn, I didn't think to know that you would have a hard time adjusting as a Combusken." Charm facepalms himself then glanced over at Apollo and Carnivine once again. "Oh shi- watch out Apollo!" he yelled as Carnivine began feeling the chicken up. Trying to move out of the way, the Combusken finds little success as he still hasn't gotten used to this body.

Butt smacks and pinches later, Apollo actually starts enjoying the Carnivine tickling him under the beak. "No! What the fu-! Don't fall into his trap!" Charm tries to warn him, but to no avail. The sexual offender grins and gives a swift uppercut to Apollo's chin, making him stumble back. Filling with rage, Apollo stares at the Carnivine who is doubling over at Apollo's carelessness.

"Now's the time to strike." Apollo gives a quick nod and charges forward and around Carnivine with a burst of speed. Too happy to even notice, Apollo uses this chance to dive right into Carnivine's back with his sharp beak. Twisting and thrusting his beak for added pain. After stopping the barrage, Carnivine wimpishly retreats towards a tree, leaving a trail of leaves behind. Trying to heal himself up, he decides to use Ingrain. Not good, Charm though to himself, and after all the work we went through to get him this hurt! Apollo doesn't let this continue on, however, releasing waves of heat at the plant, looking thoroughly charred afterwards. Once again, Carnivine goes with a defensive response, swallowing up the nutrients from the previous stockpile to heal himself up. Damnit! Well, atleast his defensive boosts are gone now!

"Great job, Apollo! Now we've got him on the defensive. Use your speed and charge into him with Cross Fire! Then Crush him against the tree with your Claw! Finally, give him a Flamethrower! I must say though, he may be a hungry sex offender, but he's a damn good battler. Maybe we should catch him..."

Leaving Pokeball 2/5 on standby.
__________________
Charminions is offline  
Old 06-02-2012, 02:41 AM   #656
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge
 
Itzatrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 2,089
Update #6 (06/02/2012)

Space Path
pengyzu: Look back here.


Rose Arch
Shuckle: Look back here.


Stardust Fields
Tuner89:
Flutter flies into the distance as you decide to wait for her to report back before heading in a specific direction. It doesn't take long for your scouting bee to return. Flutter beckons you impatiently towards a direction and you decide to follow her. A few moments later you make out a person, and two fluffy creatures, one the ground and one flying above them. You then hear a young girl with a backwards baseball cap, a ponytail, jeans and plain T-Shirt say as you get closer, "Come on Fluffy, you can do it! Swoop down and Peck that sheep!" The blue bird with white cotton wings chirps before swooping down and being hit with an electric attack from the fluffy sheep. The Swablu falls to the ground, KO'ed by the attack. "Fluffy!" The girl rushes to her defeated companion before an electrical attack hits the ground in front of her, stopping her in her tracks. The Mareep looks just as fiery as before and it doesn't look like it'll let the girl get to her fallen friend.

What will you do?


Cloud Forest
MarbleZone: Your energetic friend starts running around and climbs the same tree the Seedot fell from, as the confused acorn looks up suspiciously into the trees above it. Calming down a little, the Seedot takes an opportunity to gather health as it uses Synthesis, free from the Encore's vicious grasp, glowing slightly and using the sun's rays to heal itself. A few seconds pass before Min falls straight down towards Seedot, and uses the momentum from the fall, as she uses Pound on the Seedot, interrupting the healing process just as it was about to finish. The grass type staggers back a little, having regained another bit of health, before glowing slightly once more, Hardening it's shell once again. Min's tail also starts to glow as she whips her tail across the Seedot with an Iron Tail. The Seedot manages to reduce the damage with its heightened defense but it still took a good hit. The Seedot has around 2/5 of its health, while Min has around 3/4 of her health. Both Pokemon have about 2/5 of energy left.

What will you do?

Nagasaki: Blazer looks for the perfect time to strike once again, but before he gets a chance you hear a gruff voice yell, "Hey, what do you think you are doing?!?! Get out of the way!" You look back startled by this and see a man in a ranger uniform rush past you towards the fire as the two Pokémon also take notice of the man and stop the fight. "Chester! Come on out!" He throws a Pokéball into the air and unleashes a small blue duck. "Chester! You know what to do!" The Ducklett assesses the situation and before long, clouds start to gather around the area as the duck uses a Rain Dance. Rain drops start to fall as Chester now unleashes a high water pressure attack from its beak as it uses a Water Gun. The flames start subsiding with the Ducklett's attacks and a minute passes before they are completely extinguished. The Glameow looks around, and looks like it feels slightly upset for being partially in fault for burning down his own home. You look on, and the ranger now focuses on you, Blazer and the Glameow as the rain seems to slow down. "I have finally found you! I have been searching for the person who has been setting fires around the forest and it looks like I have finally found you! Prepare to pay for all the damage you've caused!"

How will you respond?

Treecko's Awesomeness: Look back here.


The Fountain Garden
Mon1010: Look back here.


The Oasis
Akinai: Look back here.
Itzatrap is offline  
Old 06-02-2012, 05:06 PM   #657
MarbleZone
Soul Badge
 
MarbleZone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post

Cloud Forest
MarbleZone: Your energetic friend starts running around and climbs the same tree the Seedot fell from, as the confused acorn looks up suspiciously into the trees above it. Calming down a little, the Seedot takes an opportunity to gather health as it uses Synthesis, free from the Encore's vicious grasp, glowing slightly and using the sun's rays to heal itself. A few seconds pass before Min falls straight down towards Seedot, and uses the momentum from the fall, as she uses Pound on the Seedot, interrupting the healing process just as it was about to finish. The grass type staggers back a little, having regained another bit of health, before glowing slightly once more, Hardening it's shell once again. Min's tail also starts to glow as she whips her tail across the Seedot with an Iron Tail. The Seedot manages to reduce the damage with its heightened defense but it still took a good hit. The Seedot has around 2/5 of its health, while Min has around 3/4 of her health. Both Pokemon have about 2/5 of energy left.

What will you do?
Admittedly, it had gone a hell of a lot better than he had anticipated. Both Pound and Iron Tail had found their mark, and even though Encore was no longer in effect, Minccino now held a clear advantage.

The only problem was... she was aware of that as well.

The chinchilla hopped around in pure excitement, overjoyed that she was winning her very first battle in such a decisive fashion. Levin had to snap her out of it.

- Min, STOP THAT!! Are you crazy?!

Minccino stopped in her tracks and looked at her trainer, dumbfounded.

- If Seedot wasn't dazed by your attack, you could be knocked out right now. Never turn your back to your opponent, understand? NEVER! You're the best partner I could ask for, and a fantastic battler, but you have to focus or you will lose! Now, back to work!

Resigned, Minccino turned back to the wild acorn and prepared to resume battle. All they needed was a couple more hits, except...

She's breathing heavily. Min's running out of energy... We've used Iron Tail too many times.

Levin clenched his fist upon the realization. Iron Tail was their strongest option against Seedot, and perhaps Minccino could still pull off another one, but they couldn't afford to miss; especially after the opponent had just used Harden.

On the other hand, Seedot looked just as spent. The consecutive use of Leech Seed, and especially Synthesis, had clearly drained the acorn of most of its energy. Perhaps they could play around that... They had to somehow, if they wanted to win.

- Minccino, we can do this. I know you're tired, but so is Seedot and we have a definite speed advantage, so let's use it. Start Growling to make it hesitate while moving toward it slowly to close distance, conserve your energy. When it gathers its wits to make a move, lunge forward as fast as you can and try to interrupt it with Double Slap, then follow it up with the hardest Pound you can still muster!

It's all riding on this one...


Putting Premier Ball (2/2) on standby.
__________________

Last edited by MarbleZone; 10-18-2012 at 02:40 PM.
MarbleZone is offline  
Old 06-03-2012, 08:36 AM   #658
Nagasaki
Cascade Badge
 
Nagasaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Somewhere...
Posts: 271
Send a message via Yahoo to Nagasaki Send a message via Skype™ to Nagasaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post

Cloud Forest
Nagasaki: Blazer looks for the perfect time to strike once again, but before he gets a chance you hear a gruff voice yell, "Hey, what do you think you are doing?!?! Get out of the way!" You look back startled by this and see a man in a ranger uniform rush past you towards the fire as the two Pokémon also take notice of the man and stop the fight. "Chester! Come on out!" He throws a Pokéball into the air and unleashes a small blue duck. "Chester! You know what to do!" The Ducklett assesses the situation and before long, clouds start to gather around the area as the duck uses a Rain Dance. Rain drops start to fall as Chester now unleashes a high water pressure attack from its beak as it uses a Water Gun. The flames start subsiding with the Ducklett's attacks and a minute passes before they are completely extinguished. The Glameow looks around, and looks like it feels slightly upset for being partially in fault for burning down his own home. You look on, and the ranger now focuses on you, Blazer and the Glameow as the rain seems to slow down. "I have finally found you! I have been searching for the person who has been setting fires around the forest and it looks like I have finally found you! Prepare to pay for all the damage you've caused!"

How will you respond?

With the ranger showing up, subsiding the fire caused by Blazer, Nagasaki managed to restore his consciousness. However, although his head is still hurting, he ordered the Torchic to stop his actions. "Stop your gut before damage is more done. Let the cat run if it wants to." He then looked at the Pokemon Ranger. "Thank you for setting out the fire. That made my head feel a bit better. About the damages, I apologize on what had happened. We did it only for self defense, nothing further; however, it is still our fault because we are both unaware and out of control before we realize that we already burned a portion of the forest. I accept any punishment that you may confer." He with Blazer, who is speechless at the moment, bowed down. Suddenly, Nagasaki's seizure strikes again. It must have been because he used his "red eyes" too much. Blazer quickly made it's way to it's leader. "Kishimoto, are you alright?" Nagasaki responded. "Yeah. You know that this happens after I change into battle mode, right?" Blazer talked to both the ranger and his Ducklett. "If anyone has to blame on burning this forest, it is I." Nagasaki completely intterupted his Pokemon's words. "Shut up, man! It is me who ordered you. And it's my responsibility as a trainer!" Blazer quickly shouts upon his trainer in distress. "I don't care if it's you or me. More important is you must rest. Let me take this!" To settle things right, Nagasaki said. "To stop this madness, It's OUR fault! That's it!" Blazer agreed. "You're right. It's our fault." He then talked to the ranger. "So, what will we do now? Just tell us and we'll do it, after Nagasaki restores his energy."

Last edited by Nagasaki; 06-05-2012 at 03:26 AM.
Nagasaki is offline  
Old 06-03-2012, 10:25 AM   #659
Shuckle
Mage of Mind
 
Shuckle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Land of Thought and Melody
Posts: 3,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Rose Arch
Shuckle: The the turtle like Pokémon starts to inch closer to the Nidoran, while her focus moves from the turtle, to you and then back to the turtle. The Nirodan suddenly charges, while limping a little, towards the Shuckle before taking a Bite out of one of its tentacles, making Fizz wince in pain. Taking the opportunity without hesitation, the turtle wraps itself around the little creature with Contrict, trying to stop the hurt Nidoran from moving . The Nidoran struggles the capture before you start to get close to them. You try to get closer only to see the Nidoran's struggle increase before Fizz can no longer hold on to the Nidoran and she escapes. The Nidoran growls angrily before collapsing on the floor. You take a closer look and see marks on the Nirodan's hind legs, what you assume to be teeth marks. You get closer to continue with your initial plan to take off the thorns and see that it has 5 thorns on its paw. You touch the paw only to feel that the Nidoran is burning up. Looks like this problem is beyond a few thorns and the Nidoran needs help immediately.

What will you do?

Grumblegrumblemedicalattentiongrumblecall911grumbl egrumble.

Turtle plunked down with a loud sigh to consider his options. The Nidoran was probably hurt by some bigger creature judging by the way the marks were situated. Nidoran wouldn't have only gotten scratched in that area alone by thorns alone. He was also curious and a little wary about Nidoran's fever. There wasn't a Pokemon that could give another creature a disease...was there?

Finally, Turtle hit upon a potential solution. If the Nidoran had been hit by a fire attack, it could have been burned, which in the Pokemon world caused it to feel pain and become superheated. Pulling his only Lum Berry out of his bag, he turned to the Nidoran.

"Are you burned?" he asked in a soothing tone. "I have something that might help with that. If you're sick, though, it won't really help...sorry..." Waiting for a response from the feeble Nidoran before he feeds her the berry or pulls out her thorns, he whispers for Shuckle to look around for the perpetrator, to yell out if it had been found, and, following that, to Constrict it so it couldn't escape justice for its crimes.
Shuckle is offline  
Old 06-03-2012, 02:56 PM   #660
King Ghidorah
Pokemon Trainer
 
King Ghidorah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebii151 View Post

Stardust Fields

King Ghidorah


The battle keeps on going, as Venonat attempts another Tackle move on Krabby, who takes it directly, a little too tired to even try to dodge. Krabby staggers back a bit, then uses the remaining of its Rock reserves for another AncientPower, knocking Venonat backwards, and it weakly gets to its feet. Venonat, tired of being hit, tries a different tactic, releasing yellow Spores from its antennae that float over to Krabby. Krabby, as he is Stunned, gasps. And gasping can be dangerous if there are deadly spores in the nearby air, as there are right now. Krabby inhales the Stun Spore and instantly his body begins to lock up in paralysis. Fortunately, Krabby doesn’t need to move to perform his next technique and he opens his pincer wide to allow a high pressure stream of Bubbles to be released, not very different than a Beam which soar towards Venonat, popping with large impacts when they reach it. Venonat cannot take the pain anymore and collapses, knocked out as Krabby’s paralysis wears off. Krabby clicks his pincers happily and you toss a Pokeball at the fainted Insect Pokemon. A red light envelops and absorbs Venonat as the Pokeball falls to the floor and a ping sound is made, and it seems you have caught the Level 05 Female Venonat. Level up for Krabby.

Now that you have Venonat, what will you do?


”WHOOOOOOOOOO!” exclaimed Hugo. Finally, the first capture has been made. Hugo walked to where the Pokeball lay on the ground and grasped it. Venonat would make quite the addition to the team providing new and exciting modes of attack, but being a female, she broke up the boy’s club team Hugo had going and provided a little estrogen to the group. As they say, hell hath no fury like a woman scorn.

“We did it, Krabby!” Hugo exclaimed to his starter. “I’m so proud of you! I knew you had it in you!”

Hugo turned and looked to Krabby, who smiled and raised it’s pincers in celebration, but the wear and tear of battle with Venonat, not to mention the first encounter with the Galvantula was showing. He was scratched up and bruised after the hard fought victory, and Hugo knew that in order to keep going he needed to get Krabby some rest and medical attention.

He walked toward the crab Pokemon and lifted it up, cradling it.

“You did good, buddy,” Hugo said. “And I thank you for your hard work. You need some rest.”

*click…click * responded Krabby, agreeing with a sense of exhaustion.

“Venonat, too. We need to get her all healed up as well,” he said.

*click click click click click * said Krabby.

“I know,” responded Hugo intuitively. “I want to find out more about this Silver character, too. This guy has a serious attitude problem and he thinks he’s so great. Arrogance is a fatal flaw. There’s got to be more to this guy. I want to find out what his deal is.”

“Let’s find you some help and see if anyone knows anything about this guy. If he’s really as strong as he appears to be…and he certainly thinks he is…other people around here have to know something about him. So let’s go find out what that is.”

With that, Hugo, Krabby, and the newly captured Venonat tucked inside her Pokeball, set out to learn more about this mysterious character.
__________________

Last edited by King Ghidorah; 06-03-2012 at 02:59 PM.
King Ghidorah is offline  
Old 06-03-2012, 08:49 PM   #661
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge
 
Itzatrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 2,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebii151 View Post
Stardust Fields

Itzatrap

As the batty duo closed in on you, you strategized with Bob. Sandslash materialized in front of you, ready for a fight. With its natural ability to see in the dark, it was a smart choice. Shell painted a look on determination on his face as he saw Sandslash begin to Slash the Swoobat. Shell filled his blue and bald head with the Psychic Energy of the Zen and rushed at the Bat Pokemon, who simply flew over the strong Headbutt. Golbat snickers at the failed move, and launches an Air Cutter at Shell, knocking him on his back as Golbat and Swoobat laugh even more as Shell tries to get back up. Bob grabs another Pokeball and lets out a Machoke who helps Shell up and faces the Golbat. It forms a projectile of Rock Energy in between its palms and fires it at Golbat. The move Smacks Golbat’s wing, causing it to plummet Down to the ground, unable to fly any more. “There Rob, that should give you an equal playing ground.” You grin as Shell runs at the grounded Golbat, who prepares to deflect the strike. Unfortunately for it, Shell dives to the side at the last second, an obvious Fake Out as he strikes Golbat. Shell then prepares for the long battle ahead, shooting a jet of water that formed into Aqua Rings around his body that will slowly heal his injuries. One returns to him immediately, restoring some health as Golbat prepares for the next round.

What will you do?
Rob looked on, quite relieved that the bat could no longer fly, as Shell ducked to the side, and hit the Golbat with a Fake Out. Setting up an Aqua Ring around himself, the aquatic turtle healed a little bit of health as an orb returned.

"Thanks for the help Bob and Machoke!" the young trainer said gratefully as he once again turned his full attention to the battle, "Return Shell!" A light absorbed the aquatic turtle, returning it to its home. Rob grabbed another Pokéball from his belt, "Olli, come on out!" he pressed the button in the center of the Pokéball, revealing a fiery ape who seemed quite excited to have one of its first fights. "Olli, trap the Golbat with a Fire Spin, then think of a Nasty Plot to take down the Golbat, and then finish by using a Flame Wheel!" The monkey nodded at his trainer, ready to start his assault.

Last edited by Itzatrap; 07-31-2012 at 01:14 PM.
Itzatrap is offline  
Old 06-04-2012, 09:22 PM   #662
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge
 
Itzatrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 2,089
Update #7 (06/05/2012)

Space Path
pengyzu: Look back here.


Rose Arch
Shuckle: The Nidoran looked at the Lum Berry and feebly took a bite before looking at you with what appeared to be a weak smile on her face. You suddenly hear the chirps of a bird a few feet above where you are and see a bird silhouette with a white belly and wings right above you, and it seems to be circling you. You then notice that the Nidoran is getting up, slowly but she is getting up. You then hear footsteps approaching fast as Fizz continuous heading to find the culprit only to turn after hearing, "Aha! I've finally caught up to you! Great job Mar!" You then see a trainer, teenage boy with brown short hair with sweatpants, green shirt and sneakers, emerge from the same direction that Nidoran came from as the Taillow above you is absorbed into a Pokéball in the young trainer's hand. "Oh no, please don't tell me you've caught my Nidoran! I've been chasing her since she ran away from the fight she was having with some guy and his Drapion, he was really strong, a little tough on the Nidoran but hey, when you want to catch a Pokémon you can't be soft can you?" The trainer doesn't seem to slow down before taking a good look at the Nidoran and continuing. "Wow, she looks a lot more beat up than when I saw her before. Eh doesn't matter. A Potion should heal her up nicely. Just need her to sell her to that trainer. He had been looking for a Nidoran and he offered me 10,000 coins if I could get ithet for him! You don't mind if I get her, do you? What am I saying, of course you don't! Elize, come on out!" The trainer sent up a Pokéball unleashing a Ralts as the Ralts yawns slightly before spotting the Nidoran herself and taking an offensive position.

How will you respond?


Stardust Fields
Tuner89:
Look back here.


Cloud Forest
MarbleZone: Min starts to Growl loudly as you finish your orders, making the Seedot slightly scared as well as lowering it's attack power slightly. The Seedot looks on and takes a deep breath before spitting Bullet Seeds at Min, who takes the attack head on for a little damage. The chinchilla leaps forwards and starts another flurry of Double Slaps, while each slap takes barely any damage, the overall attack proves to be decent as the Seedot looks on with it's cheeks red after the assault. The Seedot starts to glow slightly, trying to use Synthesis to regain some health, but is interrupted almost immediately by a Pound from Min. The Seedot staggers a little and looks on before falling backwards to the ground, KO'ed. Level up for Minccino! You quickly take a Premier Ball and send it towards the fallen Pokémon. The ball connects with the Seedot and absorbs the acorn. Falling to the ground, it starts rolling for a few seconds before finally stopping. Ping! Congratulations, you have caught a female level 4 Seedot!

What will you do now?

Nagasaki: The ranger looked right at you, and then to his Ducklett who nodded as the ranger once again turned his attention towards you, the Glameow and Blazer. "Well, thank you for taking responsibility for your actions. I'm glad we have finally caught you and you are cooperating. We have been looking for you ever since you started setting fires across the Cloud Forest a month ago. Why would you choose to hurt so many Pokémon's home by setting fires?Whatever the case may be, I need you to come with me to the ranger station, it is not far from here."

The Ducklett quickly adopted an attacking stance, alert and ready to help his trainer should any resistance be exhibited before his trainer continued. "Wait you said this time you started the forest fire by accident. But what about the other times? We've had 5 reports of fires started in the forest, were they all accidents as well? Doubtful but whatever the case may be, whether you want to or not, we will have to turn you in to the police for endangering so many Pokémon's and people's lives by setting fires across the Cloud Forest."

How will you respond?

Treecko's Awesomeness: Look back here.


The Fountain Garden
Mon1010: Look back here.


The Oasis
Akinai: Look back here.
Itzatrap is offline  
Old 06-05-2012, 03:22 AM   #663
Nagasaki
Cascade Badge
 
Nagasaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Somewhere...
Posts: 271
Send a message via Yahoo to Nagasaki Send a message via Skype™ to Nagasaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Cloud Forest
Nagasaki: The ranger looked right at you, and then to his Ducklett who nodded as the ranger once again turned his attention towards you, the Glameow and Blazer. "Well, thank you for taking responsibility for your actions. I'm glad we have finally caught you and you are cooperating. We have been looking for you ever since you started setting fires across the Cloud Forest a month ago. Why would you choose to hurt so many Pokémon's home by setting fires?Whatever the case may be, I need you to come with me to the ranger station, it is not far from here."

The Ducklett quickly adopted an attacking stance, alert and ready to help his trainer should any resistance be exhibited before his trainer continued. "Wait you said this time you started the forest fire by accident. But what about the other times? We've had 5 reports of fires started in the forest, were they all accidents as well? Doubtful but whatever the case may be, whether you want to or not, we will have to turn you in to the police for endangering so many Pokémon's and people's lives by setting fires across the Cloud Forest."

How will you respond?
Hearing what the ranger said, the trainer Nagasaki Kishimoto became surprised. He, while sitting on a tree, talked to the Pokemon Ranger. "I think you had been mistaken. You see, It's our very first time going in these areas. And our mission is to look for survivors in a forest fire in an unknown island a little far from the Hoenn region. I'm sorry to tell you, but doing that for five times or more is a thing I cannot make. The forest fire in my hometown almost killed a lot of Pokemon, and I am not going to let a thing like that happen again." Blazer looked at Nagasaki, with his eyes covered in tears, as he remembered what happened to his parents that day. He then looked at the ranger and continued the explanation. "I am a survivor of that forest fire, and my parents are on critical status that time. Nagasaki and some of the members of the Phoenix Clan, who are living in our area, tried to save us. After that incident, almost all of the Pokemon and people there are gone missing since. I am ashamed of myself. I didn't do anything to save even my family." His trainer looked at Blazer. "We had the same fate, Blazer. I even lost my family because of that fire; I don't know where are they, or at least if they are still alive." Justice and revenge flows on the two, as they said to the ranger: "We may not be the reason on why this forest is burning for a month, and we may not know who is the culprit... But we are willing to help you to find the real suspect. For the sake of justice, and for anyone not to be hurt again!" Nagasaki stood from the tree, seeming to had its energy regained due to motivation, went near the ranger, offering a shake of hands. "What do you say? Can we find the real enemy together?"

Last edited by Nagasaki; 06-05-2012 at 03:28 AM.
Nagasaki is offline  
Old 06-05-2012, 03:06 PM   #664
KratosAurion
Soul Badge
 
KratosAurion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Comet Observatory.
Posts: 1,060
Send a message via Skype™ to KratosAurion
Quote:
The Space Path: A mysterious semi-transparent golden path that seemingly leads off into space. Where does it end? Nobody knows because anyone who has ever ventured along it has never returned. Who knows what you may find out there...


"The eternal beauty of the endless star ocean... It is truly magnificent..." Declared the Trainer as he took yet another step forward in the direction of the Golden Path that lay open before him, the Space Path of Legend that he had read about in his textbooks, the very Space Path many other Trainers had walked before his own arrival, was now awaiting his entrance. The beautiful golden pathway that seemed to reach endlessly into the great beyond, in the direction of the infinite fields of starts that graced the heavens with their light and their shining brightness, was now his to explore as he saw fit. As our Trainer stood motionless, he began to wonder about the origins of our world, about how the stars, the galaxies, the astral bodies, had all played part to orchestrate the symphony that gave our world the spark of life. Or had it been something else? Had the Pokemon of Legend taken other steps into declaring the fate of our Universe? These doubts pleagued his mind, but it would not be for long, as he soon forgot about the mysteries far too great for him to solve alone, and focused his mind into his memories, into the books he had read, into the star maps he had memorized, into all of the knowledge he had gathered about the great beyond, and it's mysteries. However, as wise as he may have grown through the books, it all felt ever so minuscule now that he stood before the endless sea of stars, and shortly afterwards, it came to him. An infinite number of starts, contellations and astral phenomena were there, awaiting to be charted, discovered, classified, and mapped... But on this great quest, he was not alone... He extended his hand to his belt, and released his trusty partner, Brunhilde, a humble Spheal that had accompanied him from the start of his career as a Trainer, to assist him in this endeavour. With a rousing cry, showing her approval of the enterprise, the Spheal demonstrated she was prepared to enter the Space Path, and much excited to go into the great beyond. Her Trainer was much prepared as well, and so, they began their march into the endless road of gold, ready to delve deep into the mysteries that lay hidden within the stars, and among the lights that grace the heavens.

...

As the Trainer and his trusty companion began their march towards the unknown, the seemingly infinite number of stars that shone on all sides caught their attention. As they moved farther away from the gates of the Space Path, they seemed to increase their pace as they made their ascent into the deep realm of outer space. Many of the fantasies our Trainer had had when he was a kid were now very soon to becoming a reality, as he was literally a stone throw's away from being where very few had been before. As he continued his stride, he remembered a famous quote he had once read: "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.". He couldn't help but laugh as the excitement that ran through him was simply to great to hold back, and shortly afterwards, his Spheal caught wind of his high spirits, and joined up on the small, suppressed laughter that clearly signalled the excitement and hopes both, Trainer and Pokemon had for their journey. Stopping for a second, Jaime, our Trainer, took a more serious look, which his Spheal, Brunhilde, shortly afterward, took to mimic. He knew how excited he was, and soon, began to run, to run towards that shooting star he had seen, to run towards the endless path he had chosen to follow, to run towards the brilliance of the sun and the darkness of deep space, whatever he may have found on his journey, he was prepared to accept, and the smile Trainer and Pokemon shared as they marched on showed their certainty on that this was the right path, and showed their true feelings of happiness at being able to finally adventure together across the land. With all of these feelings, they continued their march towards the unknown at a good pace, clearly anxious on what they would find next on their trek as they continued to run along that golden path...
__________________
[竜]

// PASBL // Wild Future //

Last edited by KratosAurion; 06-05-2012 at 08:31 PM.
KratosAurion is offline  
Old 06-05-2012, 03:46 PM   #665
MarbleZone
Soul Badge
 
MarbleZone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post

Cloud Forest
MarbleZone: Min starts to Growl loudly as you finish your orders, making the Seedot slightly scared as well as lowering it's attack power slightly. The Seedot looks on and takes a deep breath before spitting Bullet Seeds at Min, who takes the attack head on for a little damage. The chinchilla leaps forwards and starts another flurry of Double Slaps, while each slap takes barely any damage, the overall attack proves to be decent as the Seedot looks on with it's cheeks red after the assault. The Seedot starts to glow slightly, trying to use Synthesis to regain some health, but is interrupted almost immediately by a Pound from Min. The Seedot staggers a little and looks on before falling backwards to the ground, KO'ed. Level up for Minccino! You quickly take a Premier Ball and send it towards the fallen Pokémon. The ball connects with the Seedot and absorbs the acorn. Falling to the ground, it starts rolling for a few seconds before finally stopping. Ping! Congratulations, you have caught a female level 4 Seedot!

What will you do now?
Fighting through the fatigue, Minccino withstood yet another round of Bullet Seed and threw everything she had at Seedot with little regard for finesse. As Levin hurled the Premier Ball at the acorn, his heart was beating faster than ever... and when the last click sounded, it was as if the weight if the world was lifted off his shoulders.

- We... did it? We did! Min, we won! We captured Seedot!

Worn out, panting heavily, Minccino's smile couldn't be wider and more genuine. Levin could see the pride in her eyes, and above all, the relief. She'd been doubting herself since the first orders had failed, but having won her first battle clearly worked wonders on her ego. Were there a smidgen of energy left in her, she'd be bouncing all over the place for sure.

He picked up the Premier Ball and placed it on his belt - the first of many captures to come, he hoped. He finally made his way over to Min and picked her up, holding the exhausted chinchilla in his arms as he fed her an Oran Berry.

- You did great, Min! More than great... you were something else, little lady. Eat up and rest, let's find a peaceful place to camp nearby. We'll keep looking for that Rainbow Road of yours tomorrow, alright?

He tapped the ball on his belt, still coming to grips with the fact that they actually caught the persistent Seedot.

Welcome to the team... Wicca.

---

Later, already after nightfall, Levin too was worn out. Minccino had fallen asleep in his arms, and her weight was beginning to feel. Besides, it probably wasn't entirely safe to wander around the forest in the dark. He sat down by a large tree and called out the rest of his team - Gaius the Gible, Crix the Elekid and now Wicca the Seedot.

Gible blinked twice at the new face, before turning around and starting to chew on Levin's snicker. Crix approached the Seedot and extended a hand, only to be met with a fearsome glare by the acorn. Flustered, the Elekid muttered what Levin could only interpret as an embarrassed apology, before turning to his trainer with a curious look. Introductions were in order.

- Gaius, Crix, meet Wicca, the new member of the team. She put up one heck of a fight against Min, as you can see. I expect you both treat her with respect and make her feel welcome. Wicca, we're really glad to have you with us - he concluded with a warm smile.

Reluctant at first, the Seedot approached her new owner and hopped on his lap, promptly falling asleep much like Minccino. The fight had taken its toll on both.

Now all they had to do was sleep with one eye open. Hopefully the night would pass without incident so they could rest, and resume their search for the mythic road the next morning.
__________________

Last edited by MarbleZone; 06-10-2012 at 12:30 PM.
MarbleZone is offline  
Old 06-05-2012, 04:01 PM   #666
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL
 
Celebii151's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Getting 5 manned bot
Posts: 3,331
Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Quote:
Originally Posted by YUKI.N View Post
Rainbow Waterfalls

Celebii151 – You summon your Squirtle and in his place produce a small Poochyena, who bares her fangs, poised to engage. On your cue, she announces her presence with a howl that commands every Golduck’s attention, disrupting their pattern. Even the leader is forced to cease concentration and recognize your Pokémon’s position. Pleased at having successfully assembled an audience, Valerius shows off her skills by racing back and forth, composing shadows of herself to make it seem as if the Golduck are the ones who are surrounded. While the leader maintains a cool head, some of the followers appear disturbed by this development, unable to track the truth.

Deciding it better to deal with this annoyance first and prove its supremacy, the leader surrounds itself with water and blasts off in an AQUA JET, striking one of the clones. It collapses and fades as mist. Though disgruntled at having missed its target, the leader has at least proven to its followers that it was only a mere magic trick. A deception of the eyes, just as they had instilled illusions in their prey. The group gladly ignores the intruder and turns their attention back to the first victims, minus one. Simultaneously, they direct PULSEs of WATER at the ground, building wave upon wave into a roaring tide that crashes onto Boing and Larry, sweeping them away. The two wash up at your feet, cold and dripping and ashamed as the Golduck whoop and hi-five each other. The leader grins as it looks on the scene in approval, and throws a smug look in your party’s direction, jerking its thumb in a movement that clearly says: “This is our turf. Get lost if you can’t ride the surf.”

Burning with resentment, you turn to Ducklett and point at your poor, shivering pals, trying to convince the blue bird that you’re its friends and it should help defend its honor. The Ducklett hesitates between you, your Pokémon, and the gang of cheering Golduck. Finally, it seems to make up its mind that it’s had enough of taking abuse and watching others suffer for it, hopping heroically to its feet with a fearless “quack”. Every player on the field stops and watches curiously as it spreads its wings in a grand expression, bracing itself for whatever feat it is about perform. Holding its neck towards the heavens, it trumpets and transmits a thin beam of energy skyward, floating up and vanishing in the clouds.

Nothing appears to happen, and the Golduck burst into laughter at this weak display. You bend down and try to console the duck, who has immediately buried its head in its feathers in embarrassment. However, you gradually begin to feel a breeze pick up, growing stronger until it’s billowing against your back. Soon there’s a turbulent TAILWIND on your Pokémon’s side, which dries them off quickly in addition to improving both their confidence and speed.

With the water gone, Boing bounces back into action by charging electricity inside his body, firing off two beams at the leader in rapid succession. They both connect, and after the first one Boing felt a small rise in his power levels. Next it’s Larry’s turn, and he similarly discharges bolts of blue electricity towards the leader, again hitting the mark. He then tucks in his head and charges the target, but the leader is not about to allow another insult to its pride. Rather than rely on tricks this time, it agrees to face its opponent head-on, lowering its head and hurtling straight back. Though ordinarily one would consider this move suicide, you spot the ruby on its forehead glowing fiercely, as it must be focusing all its willpower into protecting its brain. They collide, and though the airstream gave Larry a slight edge, you can sense him cringing under his mask as the ZEN HEADBUTT once again transfers Psychic energy into his mind, assaulting him with fearful imagery.

By the end, both the leader and Larry are looking somewhat tired, but still eager to fight. The other Golduck and the rest of your Pokémon appear more fresh and fit, eyeing each other distastefully. In addition, one of Valerius’s clones remains on the field. Ducklett has helped you out a bit this round, but seems unsure of its accomplishment and still rather reluctant to join the fray.

What will your next move be?
I kinda traded Valerius away, so I'm just sending Neptune back in her place.

Cele watched as the battle unfolded, Valerius roaring to distract the foolish Golduck who were easily tricked by her Double Team. The Golduck decided to pick on Boing and Larry instead, this time, washing them away with a flurry of Water Pulses. Cele looks at the shy but now strangely determined Ducklett, who quacks fearlessly, before sending a beam of Flying Energy into the sky. The attack seemingly does nothing at first, and the Golduck laugh heartily at the failed attempt. Cele condoles the Ducklett as it covers itself in embarassment. But just then, Cele feels a breeze at his back. The wind grows more powerful until it nearly pushes Cele over.

The Golduck, Cele, Boing and Larry all look at Ducklett in surprise and even the Ducklett stares at its feathers in amazement. "Awesome work, Ducklett, you just used Tailwind!" Cele observes as the wind dries the wet Boing and Larry off, and they spring into action once again, quite literally in Boing's case. No longer suffering from mental mayhem, Boing sends a Double Charge Beam at the leader, which raises his Special Attack slightly, while Larry continues the shock therapy with a Shock Wave, and a powerful Head Smash that is countered by a Zen Headbutt.

Cele thinks that the team could use some back up, and grabs a Pokeball he put away not too long ago, enlarging it and tossing it back into the battlefield. Neptune, the Squirtle emerged once again, ready for battle. He seemed unusually pumped, and immediately sent a Water Pulse at the Golduck, though it missed by a longshot. "Neptune, calm down!" Cele said. "You seem really pumped for battle, aren't you?" Cele said. Neptune nodded, with fire in his eyes. Larry, Boing and Neptune all awaited orders from Cele, paying full, undivided attention to him.

Waiting no longer, Cele ordered them. "Larry, Rock Polish, then another Head Smash to the stupid leader. Boing, Flash all of them, before another Charge Beam to the leader. Neptune-" Cele was cut off by a blue glow emanating from Neptune. He was immediately enveloped in it and began to grow larger. His normally curled up tail grew fluffier and longer and he developed fluffy ears. As the light diminished, Neptune was no a Squirtle. He was a glorius Wartortle. Cele could barely contain his excitement. "Neptune, you evolved! Awesome! No wonder you were acting unusual!" Cele scanned the new Wartortle with his Pokedex. Wartortle. The Turtle Pokémon. It is said to live 10,000 years. Its furry tail is popular as a symbol of longevity. "Neptune, though you've evolved, there is still the matter of the Golduck at hand. Skull Bash the leader, then Dynamicpunch him." With their orders volleyed, Cele turned to the Ducklett once again. "Ducklett, that was an awesome Tailwind, you should keep up the good effort to battle. Let's see, according to my Pokedex, most Ducklett can use Wing Attack. Do you think you could use Wing Attack twice on the leader, Ducklett? If you have any better strategies, however, feel free to use them. No one knows you better then yourself, they say." Cele says to the Water Bird Pokemon.
__________________
Spoiler: show


PASBL Record
Trainer Level: 5
Referee Grade: B
Wins (DQ): 51 (5) Losses (DQ): 27 (6) Draws: 3
KOs: 135 TP: 294 SP (Earned): 0 (0)

Anime Style Battling | Fizzy Bubbles | Wild Future
Thanks to Pengyzu for the UserBar!

Last edited by Celebii151; 06-10-2012 at 04:18 PM.
Celebii151 is offline  
Old 06-08-2012, 09:55 AM   #667
pengyzu
heiir of liife
 
pengyzu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Land of Lilypads and Lightning
Posts: 1,025
Send a message via Skype™ to pengyzu
Gallade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Space Path
pengyzu: A glass-like wall appears in front of Jigglypuff as she creates a Light Screen a few inches in front of her. Kara forms a fist and strikes towards the Jigglypuff, shattering the glass pane and hitting the Jigglypuff right on it's side with a Drain Punch for quite a good hit while recovering some of the damage dealt. The Jigglypuff backs down a few steps after the hit and its body suddenly starts bursting with electrical energy as she sends a Thunder Wave towards Ralts, who created a barrier around himself in the meantime. The electrical attack collides with the Protective barrier and eventually fades as the electrical barrage ends. Jigglypuff, looking slightly upset now, puffs up and spits out a purple goo-like substance as Kara fills himself with Psychic energy and a psyhic wave redirects the oncoming Toxic to the ground, slightly eroding the area it hit. Kara's health is a little less than 3/4 of the way full, while the Jigglypuff is about 1/2 full and both used similar amount of energy being nearly equal at around 3/5 of energy left to use.

What will you do?
Rey cheers Kara on as a battle rages on in the Space Path. The stars making the place eerily calm and peaceful while a falling star leaves a streak in the sky every few minutes, adding a bit of excitement to this place. Too bad this place is as exciting as can be. Rey watches in delight as his almost ingenious orders are executed. The Jigglypuff erects a translucent pane of Psychic Energy. Too bad for him, Kara was charging up energy into his curled up hands before letting loose a punch. This breaks the screen and hits the balloon Pokemon head-on.

"Yes! Finally! The luck has changed its sides! Thank goodness!"

The boy seems to be talking to himself as the onslaught continues. The Jigglypuff glows yellow this time and releases tendrils of electrical energy. Kara creates a green protective barrier just in time to stop the hazardous attack. Rey pays no attention to this as he continues to sulk on how awful a battler he is. Kara relies on his keen memories to do what his master has tasked him to do. Just as the cute Jigglypuff vomits out purple and vile liquid, he redirects it to the ground.

"Well Kara. Good job... that wasn't what I was asking for though, I told you to blast a Psychic wave through the Toxic not redirect it, silly Kara... When will you learn? Well no matter, let's just keep the heat up, or should I say... chill up. Flash to blind the enemy. Then do a Psychic Blast. Do another afterwards, if she gets too close, Drain Punch instead."


ooc: Might as well die earlier. Bound to lose this anyway, I suck. =))
__________________

Last edited by pengyzu; 06-11-2012 at 06:34 AM.
pengyzu is offline  
Old 06-08-2012, 02:11 PM   #668
kaisap112
Volcano Badge
 
kaisap112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Finland
Posts: 2,145
My homeboard is Serebii, but I understood I can go to zones on UPN as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post

Areas:

Stardust Fields: Ever wondered what it looks like to walk in outer space? Well chances are you'll never get a chance to do that, so why not take a walk through the Stardust Fields instead? A peaceful, uninterrupted terrain, providing habitat for all sorts of weird and wonderful pokemon, and maybe even the odd precious stone or two.



There was no other sound in the night except the slight breeze of warm wind. Stars shone quietly as Noriko stared at the sight in amazement. Traveling here had been a very good idea, if not for anything else then the view alone. She took out the Pokéball of her partner, Skitty, quietly calling her out. Skitty appeared from her ball, staring at the night sky in pretty much the same manner as Noriko.

The duo watched quietly for a few more minutes before slowly taking a few steps forward. Neither made any noise as it almost felt like the magic of the night would break somehow if they made as much as a squeak.

Originally Noriko had planned to search the fields for some stones and potentially other things, but the scenery demanded attention and respect. She leaned down and picked up Skitty in her arms. The latter didn't even attempt to resist, busy gazing at the moon in the distance. At a whim Noriko decided to head in the moon's direction. She wouldn't want to ruin Skitty's moment - or her own.
__________________

Last edited by kaisap112; 06-10-2012 at 03:07 PM.
kaisap112 is offline  
Old 06-11-2012, 12:27 PM   #669
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge
 
jolteonjak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebii151 View Post
Cloud Forest

Jolteonjak


Once again you have to earn the trust of yet another forest Pokemon, though this one is much more aggressive and angry than the previous one. You return Heracross to his Pokeball, a clever move as Heracross have a natural but deadly disadvantage against Flying-Types like Spearow. The Spearow simply continues to glare at you and Cyndaquil before swooping down and grabbing the translator. Now in its possession, it begins to chirp and squawk into it. A voice comes out. “Yes, it’s true that the Pidgey and Spearow have been in a fight recently. But don’t act as if you’re here to help.” It looks at Cyndaquil again. “You really think you can help us with that scrawny little mouse?” it remarks, while Cyndaquil’s flame lights up again. You remind at what happened last time and it quickly extinguishes it, still furious with the Spearow. “Well, according to Master Fearow, the Pidgey burnt down our territory, as an act of violence. You probably assisted them, with that Fire-Type of yours.” It says warily, as it has every right to be afraid of Cyndaquil. “We must do battle. Defeat me, and I shall allow you to gain entry into our territory, so you can talk with Master Fearow.”

What will you do?
OOC: I thought I had replied to this already. When I saw what I typed up, I realized why I hadn't. Sorry about the delay!

After returning Heracross to his Pokeball, Chad let Cyndaquil out. The Spearow continued to watch him like a hawk. It then took flight and swooped down to grab the translator from him.

Back on the branch, Spearow began to squawk into it, “Yes, it’s true that the Pidgey and Spearow have been in a fight recently. But don’t act as if you’re here to help.”

“I’m not acting,” Chad replied. “The Pokémon Police sent me here to help, because they’ve been overwhelmed with problems all over the area.”

Spearow looked at Cyndaquil. “You really think you can help us with that scrawny little mouse?” it scoffed.

This angered Cyndaquil, so the flames on his back burst ablaze. “Easy buddy,” Chad said, trying to calm him down. Remembering what happened last time, however, he extinguished the flame pretty quickly.

“Well, according to Master Fearow, the Pidgey burnt down our territory, as an act of violence,” explained the Spearow. “You probably assisted them, with that Fire-Type of yours.”

“That’s not exactly true,” Chad replied. “Cyndaquil started the fire by accident. You see, we were both excited to have our first adventure here, and he tripped on a stone. The flames on his back set the area on fire.” Cyndaquil bent his head ashamed.

“We must do battle,” Spearow said. “Defeat me, and I shall allow you to gain entry into our territory, so you can talk with Master Fearow.”

“Looks like we’re gonna have to battle,” Chad said looking at Cyndaquil. “You should probably fight without your flame lit unless we absolutely need it. We don’t want to start another forest fire.” Cyndaquil nodded. Chad looked back at the Spearow. “We’ll battle you, but if at all possible, could you please put the translator somewhere safe? I’m already in enough trouble with the Pokémon Police.”

Cyndaquil stepped forward preparing for battle. “Cyndaquil, I want you to start off with a Psywave. Next use Hidden Power (Ice). If at any time, Spearow is on the ground, I want you go in close for a Double Kick.



Stats
jolteonjak is offline  
Old 06-14-2012, 09:09 PM   #670
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge
 
Itzatrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 2,089
Update 8 (06/15/3012)

Space Path
pengyzu: "Come on Jiggly, we cannot lose!" Sounding a little more determined than before, the girl continuous, "Set up one more Light Screen! After that start to Sing and put that baby right to sleep!" Both Pokémon stare each other down as both trainers cover their eyes before a bright light takes over the vicinity of the battlefield with a Flash, blinding the Jigglypuff temporarily. As the bright light fades away the Jigglypuff seems flustered trying to search for Kara as she sets up another Light Screen. Taking advantage of the current condition of the confused pink blubber ball, Kara fills with Psychic energy as it is unleashed on the Jigglypuff. The round Pokémon rolls back a little as the attack hits it head on, having been slightly reduced by the protective shield set up. A smooth lullaby starts to invade the field as Jigglypuff starts to Sing, and makes Kara slightly drowsy. Kara once again releases a Psychic attack sending the Jigglypuff back once again, slightly muffling the sound of it's lullaby but not stopping it, but effectively shattering the Light Screen. The lullaby seems to finally take effect a few seconds later as Kara falls to sleep. Both Pokémon used quite a bit of energy and Jigglypuff took another good pair of hits, as it is panting quite a bit now. "You're doing great Jigglypuff! Hang in the and take a nice long Rest! Afterwards use Sleep Talk twice!" Looks like the Jigglypuff will fall asleep like Kara if you don't do something.

What will you do?


Rose Arch
Shuckle: Look back here.


Stardust Fields
Tuner89:
Look back here.


Cloud Forest
MarbleZone: (Just a small note, you can't make time pass as it is considered self updating, not a problem right now so don't worry about it, just be careful in the future) You decide to set up camp for the night, with your new team mate meeting her companions for the first time and eventually, both Pokémon who fought earlier could no longer resist a nice long rest. Everything seems to be peaceful, with the sounds of Hoothoot's cooing every few minutes, and pretty much nothing else, as the overall calmness of the forest seems to be in full effect, as if to be frozen. That is until you hear something that sounds like galloping.

You look around to see the source of the sound only to be met by the stillness of the forest. A few seconds pass and the sound seems to be getting closer, which eventually gives away the direction of where the sound is being emitted from, showing a sillouhette of something that appears to be a small horse. Your Pokémon seem to be slightly alerted by the approaching figure until you see a orangish red pup, with a cream coat on the top of its head and underneath its belly. The Growlithe seems somewhat desperate as it whines for your attention and seems to be asking for you to follow it as it impatiently paces in one place while moving it's head towards the direction it came from...

What will you do?

Nagasaki: The ranger looks at you, a little taken back by your sincere response. "Sure, we could sure use your help if you are willing." He then extends his hand and shakes your hand. "Let's get to the station, shall we?" You agree and then notice that the Glameow must have slipped away while you and the ranger were talking as it is no longer in the place where you last saw it.

A few minutes after you head off into the forest with the ranger, you start to make out a wooden house in front of you. "Almost there." he says, pointing up ahead. With a few dozen steps you see a rather well maintained wooden house, with a porch and a seat right next to the door. "I'll just take a few minutes to see where we can head off, so you can take a seat here and wait, while Chester keeps an eye on you." He said as the Ducklett nods before the ranger enters the station.

It isn't long before you see a familiar face emerge from some trees in front of you. A cat with gray soft-looking fur walks in close in front of the house, in the opposite of a rather large open area in front of the house, as the Ducklett takes an offensive stance once again. The Glameow walks halfway between the house and the forest in the empty space before hissing towards you. Looks like the cat is back and wants to finish the battle it started...

What will you do?

Treecko's Awesomeness: Look back here.


The Fountain Garden
Mon1010: Look back here.


The Oasis
Akinai: Look back here.

Last edited by Itzatrap; 06-15-2012 at 02:20 AM.
Itzatrap is offline  
Old 06-15-2012, 12:51 AM   #671
Nagasaki
Cascade Badge
 
Nagasaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Somewhere...
Posts: 271
Send a message via Yahoo to Nagasaki Send a message via Skype™ to Nagasaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Cloud Forest

Nagasaki: The ranger looks at you, a little taken back by your sincere response. "Sure, we could sure use your help if you are willing." He then extends his hand and shakes your hand. "Let's get to the station, shall we?" You agree and then notice that the Glameow must have slipped away while you and the ranger were talking as it is no longer in the place where you last saw it.

A few minutes after you head off into the forest with the ranger, you start to make out a wooden house in front of you. "Almost there." he says, pointing up ahead. With a few dozen steps you see a rather well maintained wooden house, with a porch and a seat right next to the door. "I'll just take a few minutes to see where we can head off, so you can take a seat here and wait, while Chester keeps an eye on you." He said as the Ducklett nods before the ranger enters the station.

It isn't long before you see a familiar face emerge from some trees in front of you. A cat with gray soft-looking fur walks in close in front of the house, in the opposite of a rather large open area in front of the house, as the Ducklett takes an offensive stance once again. The Glameow walks halfway between the house and the forest in the empty space before hissing towards you. Looks like the cat is back and wants to finish the battle it started...

What will you do?
As the Glameow enters the ranger station, with his eyes as fierce as Blazer's fire, Nagasaki Kishimoto stopped the Ducklett from his stance. "Chester, am I right? This is not the right time to fight." Blazer seconded Nagasaki's motion. "Besides, this Glameow might have some information involving the incident." As the Glameow drew its claws, Nagasaki and Blazer walked near the puss. "I know you want to get our match over with, but this case is a more important discussion." Blazer said. The statement Blazer said made Nagasaki thought of an idea. "You..." as he looks at Glameow. "I will let your match with Blazer be finished, as long as you will cooperate in this case. I know you or any of your friends and family is holding information regarding the consecutive forest fires. And I know that in this case, those fires are intentional. So, do we have a deal then?" Although unsure if the Glameow will agree, Nagasaki and Blazer gave Glameow a glance - a glance that shows their strong convictions.
Nagasaki is offline  
Old 06-15-2012, 07:16 PM   #672
Shuckle
Mage of Mind
 
Shuckle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Land of Thought and Melody
Posts: 3,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Rose Arch
Shuckle: The Nidoran looked at the Lum Berry and feebly took a bite before looking at you with what appeared to be a weak smile on her face. You suddenly hear the chirps of a bird a few feet above where you are and see a bird silhouette with a white belly and wings right above you, and it seems to be circling you. You then notice that the Nidoran is getting up, slowly but she is getting up. You then hear footsteps approaching fast as Fizz continuous heading to find the culprit only to turn after hearing, "Aha! I've finally caught up to you! Great job Mar!" You then see a trainer, teenage boy with brown short hair with sweatpants, green shirt and sneakers, emerge from the same direction that Nidoran came from as the Taillow above you is absorbed into a Pokéball in the young trainer's hand. "Oh no, please don't tell me you've caught my Nidoran! I've been chasing her since she ran away from the fight she was having with some guy and his Drapion, he was really strong, a little tough on the Nidoran but hey, when you want to catch a Pokémon you can't be soft can you?" The trainer doesn't seem to slow down before taking a good look at the Nidoran and continuing. "Wow, she looks a lot more beat up than when I saw her before. Eh doesn't matter. A Potion should heal her up nicely. Just need her to sell her to that trainer. He had been looking for a Nidoran and he offered me 10,000 coins if I could get ithet for him! You don't mind if I get her, do you? What am I saying, of course you don't! Elize, come on out!" The trainer sent up a Pokéball unleashing a Ralts as the Ralts yawns slightly before spotting the Nidoran herself and taking an offensive position.

How will you respond?
Turtle laughs good-naturedly.
"Surely you can't be serious," he says, with a cheerful grin on his face. "I can't believe anyone would go to all the trouble of catching a Pokemon simply for a coin reward! And I can't believe that someone would pay so much for a little Nidoran. 10,000 coins? Really, now! What did he actually offer you, a shiny penny he found off the ground?"

Turtle shifted his foot, looking a lot more menacing with the gesture. His eyes change from smiling to glaring, and the smile is suddenly transformed into a frightening smirk. "If you want this Nidoran, you're going to have to convince me that you're serious about it, not just greedy for it or something related to it. And I'm hard to convince."

As Fizz gets into a battle stance in front of the wounded Nidoran, Turtle mutters his orders:

"Triple Struggle Bug, on your mark get set go! See if you can time your attacks just right to disrupt any incoming attacks; I'm not expecting much. Maybe Confusion if he's leveled way higher than you."
Shuckle is offline  
Old 06-17-2012, 11:01 AM   #673
pengyzu
heiir of liife
 
pengyzu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Land of Lilypads and Lightning
Posts: 1,025
Send a message via Skype™ to pengyzu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Space Path
pengyzu: "Come on Jiggly, we cannot lose!" Sounding a little more determined than before, the girl continuous, "Set up one more Light Screen! After that start to Sing and put that baby right to sleep!" Both Pokémon stare each other down as both trainers cover their eyes before a bright light takes over the vicinity of the battlefield with a Flash, blinding the Jigglypuff temporarily. As the bright light fades away the Jigglypuff seems flustered trying to search for Kara as she sets up another Light Screen. Taking advantage of the current condition of the confused pink blubber ball, Kara fills with Psychic energy as it is unleashed on the Jigglypuff. The round Pokémon rolls back a little as the attack hits it head on, having been slightly reduced by the protective shield set up. A smooth lullaby starts to invade the field as Jigglypuff starts to Sing, and makes Kara slightly drowsy. Kara once again releases a Psychic attack sending the Jigglypuff back once again, slightly muffling the sound of it's lullaby but not stopping it, but effectively shattering the Light Screen. The lullaby seems to finally take effect a few seconds later as Kara falls to sleep. Both Pokémon used quite a bit of energy and Jigglypuff took another good pair of hits, as it is panting quite a bit now. "You're doing great Jigglypuff! Hang in the and take a nice long Rest! Afterwards use Sleep Talk twice!" Looks like the Jigglypuff will fall asleep like Kara if you don't do something.

What will you do?
Rey watches in amusement as his plans are executed. It might not be flawlessly but it is enough to get the job done. After the attacks however, the opponent surprises him by starting to sing a lullaby. The only thing missing was the micro-marker but that was enough to put his 'mon to sleep. He showcases a dull look in his face before scuttling through his bag.

"Kara, return!" Just then, a red bolt of lightning flashes out of the Pokeball and recaptures the Ralts.

"I'll need you later, but for now I have to make you stronger."

He grabs a blue Cyberball from his bag and throws it up into the air.

"Go, Allon!" You'll have to replace Kara for the moment as he grows stronger."

"Allon! I want you to stay away as it's using Sleep Talk. Be wary. After both are finished, fry the balloon with Thunder x2!"


ooc: Kara will be staying in the shops until around Level 24 so yeah... :<
pengyzu is offline  
Old 06-17-2012, 11:49 PM   #674
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge
 
Itzatrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 2,089
Update 9 (06/18/2012)

Welcome to my group KratosAurion & kaisap112! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Space Path
pengyzu: Jenni sees you recall Kara, which is then followed by the appearance of Allon. "Damn, I don't think we can continue this match, only have Jigglypuff with me right now." She says, rather sad that the match can no longer continue. "It was a great match though, you and your Ralts are really good. "She slowly walks over to her Jigglypuff and bends down as she takes out a Super Potion which she uses. "You did great Jiggly! Take a nice long rest." The Jigglypuff smiles before being absorbed by the Pokéball. "I'm currently starting out my journey as a Pokémon trainer," she then looks up into sky, displaying a show of small lights, "I've been waiting to explore all sorts of places and now I finally get a chance to...." her expression changes as she continuous, "I'm sorry, I'm going off on a tangent. May I ask what you are doing here in the Space Path? I grew up around here so I pretty much know the place by heart if you need to get somewhere, I can certainly guide you in the right direction. Or if you want, I can show you around, my family runs a Pokémon shelter nearby that I think you would love to see."

How will you respond?

KratosAurion: Completely taken aback by the history and meaning of this place, you decide to explore the magical golden path that so many have taken before. The endless vision of space seem to be the main attraction of this serene place. You see the occasional trainers, and Pokémon as well, walking and admiring the special treat that this is, and what you assume to be trainer battles in the heat of the moment, one in particular, as a Dragonair unleashes a rather devastating white beam which seems to be felt even in your distance. With all that is going on around you, you fail to notice a Pokémon as it approached you, a little spring Pokémon bounces up and down a few feet from you until it gets close enough to see you and your Spheal. The little Spoink looks at you and your Spheal and quickly starts to smile before springing from the floor all the way to the top of your head and bouncing on your head before landing behind you and laughing. Looks like this little piggy has a rather odd sense of humor...

What will you do?


Rose Arch
Shuckle: "Elize! Use Mean Look to show that bug whose boss! Afterwards, use a Growl and follow it up with a Confusion!" The Ralts nods at her trainer before staring down Fizz, locking him into the battle with a Mean Look. Taking an opportunity at a clear shot, Fizz sends a wave of bug energy with Struggle Bug, hitting the Ralts for some damage. The Ralts shakes off the attack and Growls loudly, slightly unnerving the turtle-like Pokémon and lowering his attack. Another pulse of energy is released by Shuckle as another round of Struggle Bug is used, hitting the Ralts again for more damage. The Ralts concentrates for a second before emitting psychic waves with Confusion, which hit Shuckle for light damage. The Shuckle looks on as it releases another Struggle Bug, which the Ralts seems to be prepared for as she dodges the attack. "Great job Elize! Use another Growl to lower that Shuckle's attack further! Then hit it with another Confusion and Taunt it afterwards!"

What will you do?


Stardust Fields
Tuner89:
Look back here.

kaisap112: With the beautiful scenery taking up your attention, and Skitty's as well, you decide to follow the moon to wherever it may take you. You continue to observe the magnificent performance being given by the sky, and see only peacefulness as the stars shine brightly, with shooting stars passing by periodically. Nothing out of the ordinary except for a few trainers, entranced by the display above like yourself, laying on the field with their Pokémon, gazing into the sky. You continue on your way until you see something odd, a blue and black cat with a star-like tail, skipping about the fields. You see it get closer to you and it finally notices you as well, and runs towards you, in a playful manner before stopping in front of you shaking it's tail madly and jumping. Looks like this little Shinx want to play...

How will you respond?


Cloud Forest
MarbleZone: Look back here.

Nagasaki: The Glameow looks at you and Blazer with a fiery glance before understanding your concern for the forest and backing down for the moment. The feline settles down and lays down in front of the cabin, apparently waiting for you. The feline continuous to stare you and Blazer, in a rather unfortable way, until a few minutes pass. The ranger finally comes out, after what seemed like an eternity, of the cabin. "Well we have two leads on suspicious activities, one in section 5D of the forest and the other on section 15F," he then unfolds a rather large grid of the Cloud Forest that ranges from A to T and 0 to 50. "Which one would you like to check out first?" he asks as you look on into the map. 5D seems to be a purely forest square with nothing but trees around it, while 15F is also a forest square with a Pokémon Center nearby in square 16F. He then adds, "We are currently here." he then points to square 26H.

How will you respond?
Itzatrap is offline  
Old 06-18-2012, 01:34 AM   #675
Nagasaki
Cascade Badge
 
Nagasaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Somewhere...
Posts: 271
Send a message via Yahoo to Nagasaki Send a message via Skype™ to Nagasaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Cloud Forest
Nagasaki: The Glameow looks at you and Blazer with a fiery glance before understanding your concern for the forest and backing down for the moment. The feline settles down and lays down in front of the cabin, apparently waiting for you. The feline continuous to stare you and Blazer, in a rather unfortable way, until a few minutes pass. The ranger finally comes out, after what seemed like an eternity, of the cabin. "Well we have two leads on suspicious activities, one in section 5D of the forest and the other on section 15F," he then unfolds a rather large grid of the Cloud Forest that ranges from A to T and 0 to 50. "Which one would you like to check out first?" he asks as you look on into the map. 5D seems to be a purely forest square with nothing but trees around it, while 15F is also a forest square with a Pokémon Center nearby in square 16F. He then adds, "We are currently here." he then points to square 26H.

How will you respond?
As the ranger came in to show the forest map, Nagasaki thought of the possibilities that might happen. "Mr. Ranger, before we decide on where to go, let's make plans first. I made a deal with the Glameow we fought. Seems like this cat wants to finish our battle, and I used it to cooperate with us. We made an agreement that we will continue our fight after the cat helps us. I suggest to analyze the whole situation and ask this wild one first since it lives here. If it does know any information, or anyone who has it, we will go into it's place right away. Let Blazer and your Chester talk to the victims, while we find information regarding the incident while we are on our way." Blazer added Nagasaki's statements. "We need tough evidences showing who is the culprit. It's the best way." Nagasaki looked at the Cloud Forest map and made its deepes thoughts regarding the case. "While the two are busy squeezing info on the little feline, please tell me everything about the case. You said earlier that five forest fires happened for the month. So, there's a probability that it is made by a single trainer, intentionally. Or it can be made by accident of up to 5 trainers. During the time you saw us, you said that you are finding for the one who is setting up the flames. Which means, you know that there is only one trainer who pesters the forest. So I have many questions regarding this. One: 'Have you already investigated the scenes?' Two: 'Do you have proofs, or all you said is just a mere theory?' And three: 'Point the areas where all the five events happened.'" After his set of questions, Nagasaki asked the ranger he even don't know the name. 'Another thing, we forgot to introduce ourselves. I am Nagasaki Kishimoto, member of the ancient Phoenix Clan and Pokemon trainer specializing in the fire element. And you are?'

Last edited by Nagasaki; 06-20-2012 at 02:57 AM.
Nagasaki is offline  
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:44 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.