UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2012, 01:21 PM   #626
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge
 
Itzatrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 2,089
Update #2 (05/24/2012)

Notes for updatees:
1) Just a reminder, you can use two to three commands per reply for a single battle. If you use three the battle will move along faster though two commands is fine.

2) It would be helpful if you trained your Pokémon slightly to make it learn some moves before using that Pokémon in battle. It will make it harder for both parties if your Pokémon has only a few moves so it would be beneficial to learn some moves from the Move Tutor, Training Centre or to teach it TM's or to drop it off in the Daycare for a few weeks before using it. Not a necessity but makes it more interesting for everyone.

3) Sorry for the delay, though be prepared for more frequent updates now, and on that note, onto the updates!


Space Path
pengyzu: "This will be fun! Jigglypuff! Use a Rollout on the Ralts twice! After that, Pound it with all your weight!" Both Pokémon nod at their trainers as the battle begins. Kara begins swirling around the field, creating two replicas of himself with a Double Team, just as the pink blubbery ball comes rolling down the field with a Rollout attack which hits one of the Ralts and makes the image disappear. The Jigglypuff makes a U-turn and heads straight for another Ralts with the second round of Rollout. Colliding with the Ralts she pushes the real Kara out of the way way for moderate damage and making the other copy disappear. Kara collects himself before an aura engulfs him as the Jigglypuff stops in its tracks and is sent back by a Psychic wave. Jigglypuff get sent back a few feet before getting up and jumping towards Kara with a Pound attack, while Kara charges his fists with ice energy for an Ice Punch. Both attacks collide sending both Pokèmon back. Both Pokémon took equal light damage and used up almost the same amount of energy, Kara having used slightly more energy. "You're doing great Jigglypuff! Set up a Light Screen first! After that paralyze it with a Thunder Wave and then hit it with the strongest Toxic you can!" Looks like this battle is just beginning.

What will you do now?


Rose Arch
Shuckle: The the turtle like Pokémon starts to inch closer to the Nidoran, while her focus moves from the turtle, to you and then back to the turtle. The Nirodan suddenly charges, while limping a little, towards the Shuckle before taking a Bite out of one of its tentacles, making Fizz wince in pain. Taking the opportunity without hesitation, the turtle wraps itself around the little creature with Contrict, trying to stop the hurt Nidoran from moving . The Nidoran struggles the capture before you start to get close to them. You try to get closer only to see the Nidoran's struggle increase before Fizz can no longer hold on to the Nidoran and she escapes. The Nidoran growls angrily before collapsing on the floor. You take a closer look and see marks on the Nirodan's hind legs, what you assume to be teeth marks. You get closer to continue with your initial plan to take off the thorns and see that it has 5 thorns on its paw. You touch the paw only to feel that the Nidoran is burning up. Looks like this problem is beyond a few thorns and the Nidoran needs help immediately.

What will you do?


Cloud Forest
MavelZone: With your orders for a Double Team, Min starts to run around, with the Seedot looking on nervously as two copies of the chinchilla are created. The acorn like Pokémon then spits out two Leech Seeds at two of the images making both images disappear. Minccino jumps at the opportunity and gets up close to the Seedot and unleashes a Double Slap attack just as the Seedot starts to glow slightly, Hardening itself, taking little damage from the flurry of slaps. Looks like this fight is far from over, with Min having taken no damage and Seedot having taken little damage yet both Pokémon used up a small amount of energy equally.

What will you do now?

Nagasaki: With the refreshing breeze of the forest running through every few seconds and the light of the sun it hitting the ground every few feet, you start your adventure in the majestic Cloud Forest. With your mind now set to train and explore this wondrous place, you start to walk deeper into the forest. With the fiery chick following your every step right next to you, you start to wonder what awaits you down this path. Suddenly you see something roll a few feet front of you. A big, round and delicious looking berry is now in front of you. A second later you see a Glameow attack the berry and see it take a nice big bite out of it. The Glameow seems oblivious to your existence as it continuous to chomp down on the berry. Before long the berry is gone and the kittie starts to look around and finally notices you and your partner. You then notice the Glameow look at Blazer with an odd look on its face, salivating as if it's looking at its next meal. The Glameow starts to inch closer to Blazer with a glint in its eyes.

What will you do?


The Fountain Garden
Mon1010: The Psyduck doesn't waste a second before it takes a deep breath and unleashes a strong stream of water from its mouth with Water Gun attack. Scraggy takes the blast head on sending it back a few feet away from the puddle of water. The now completely soaked Hoodie then stares down the duck, which makes eye contact and freezes the Psyduck temporarily with a Leer. Without delay the Scraggy gets closer and Low Kicks the Psyduck making it fall flat on its side. The sea creature gets up quickly and lowers its head before charging towards Scraggy with a Headbutt. The Psyduck hits Hoodie straight on, making him drop his pants for a second as he is pushed quite hard by the attack before both Pokémon look at each other ready to continue.

What will you do?


The Oasis
Akinai: Thief nods at you nervously as the sand slowly tries to take its victim. A second later Thief shoots up into the air, free from a slow and painful end, with Agility. Sandshrew looks as Thief is freed and readies itself as it shoots purple pin like projectiles from its mouth with a Poison Sting. The sneaky dark type cover itself with its claws making the damage minimal. Thief lands on solid ground before distracting the sand mole by pointing behind it. The Sandshrew looks in the direction inquisitively before being struck by the Sneasel with a Faint Attack. The Sandshrew looks at Thief with anger at being tricked in such a way and hurls a handful of sand into the trickster's face with a Sand-Attack. Thief tries to wipe its eyes but it looks like its vision is slightly blurred because of it.

What will you do now?

Last edited by Itzatrap; 05-26-2012 at 05:53 PM.
Itzatrap is offline  
Old 05-24-2012, 02:40 PM   #627
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge
 
Itzatrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 2,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebii151 View Post
Welcome to Itzatrap. Quota once again filled.

Stardust Fields

Itzatrap

Entering the Cloud Garden for was you were sure would be another exciting adventure, as the display of sparkling stars and other celestial bodies filled the sky. You feel as if nothing can stop you now, and that you will complete your objective(s): To catch a new Pokemon/find some treasure. It isn’t long before you hear yelling in the distance. You quickly run towards the source and see a man, dressed in miner’s clothes, probably in his mid-thirties with a Sandslash that was hacking away at the soft earth. The Sandslash had already made a deep hole and you could see that it was almost thirty feet deep. But the Sandslash was having some trouble the last few Slashes. “Sandslash, you can do it!” the man yells. “Almost there!” He then notices you, and is very startled. “Woah, since when were you there?” he asks rhetorically. “You’re probably wondering what I’m doing here, aren’t ya? Well, someone tipped me off that there was an underground complex buried underneath this very spot. Apparently, it’s filled with treasures beyond your wildest dreams! Do you wanna come with, and help? We’ll split the money fifty-fifty.

What will you do?
Rob's mind started to wander as he thought of the myriad of possibilities awaiting him in such a beautiful place. That is until he heard yelling in the distance, "Huh, wonder what that is..." he thought to himself, "I think I'll go check it out" he then set off in that direction. As he got closer to the place he thought he heard the noise originated from he saw a man, in miner's clothes with a Sandlash in a hole deeper than any he had seen ever before, hacking the ground. “Sandslash, you can do it!” Rob heard the man say. “Almost there!” While continuing to look on unannounced Rob finally got the attention of the man who became startled by the young trainer, “Woah, since when were you there?” the miner asked, “You’re probably wondering what I’m doing here, aren’t ya? Well, someone tipped me off that there was an underground complex buried underneath this very spot. Apparently, it’s filled with treasures beyond your wildest dreams! Do you wanna come with, and help? We’ll split the money fifty-fifty."

Rob felt a little suspicious of the guy's disclosure of his plans though he also felt extremely compelled at the idea of finding a treasure, especially if it was old and historic. "Hello, my name is Rob. I would love to hear about this treasure if you don't mind speaking a little bit more about it. I can help either way but I'm not sure how much help I would be. Although.." Rob then reached into his belt for a red and white sphere. He enlarged the sphere and released a sparkling show of lights, which faded to reveal a blueish turtle like creature. "Shell, would you like to help to find a treasure?" The Squirtle nodded quickly with a money sign on it's eyes. "Hehe, I knew you would," the trainer chuckled as he pet the ambitious little Pokémon on the head. "Help the Sandlash any way you can buddy." Shell nodded as the trainer focused on the man once again. "I'm sorry, I'm not sure you said what your name was, like I said before, my name is Rob and this is Shell," Rob then extended his hand to offer a handshake.
Itzatrap is offline  
Old 05-24-2012, 03:23 PM   #628
MarbleZone
Soul Badge
 
MarbleZone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post

Cloud Forest
MavelZone: With your orders for a Double Team, Min starts to run around, with the Seedot looking on nervously as two copies of the chinchilla are created. The acorn like Pokémon then spits out two Leech Seeds at two of the images making both images disappear. Minccino jumps at the opportunity and gets up close to the Seedot and unleashes a Double Slap attack just as the Seedot starts to glow slightly, Hardening itself, taking little damage from the flurry of slaps. Looks like this fight is far from over, with Min having taken no damage and Seedot having taken little damage yet both Pokémon used up a small amount of energy equally.

What will you do now?

- Okay, we got this!

This rush... This is what I've been looking for. An actual battle, after all this time waiting and hoping... Everyone else may have gotten a head-start on their journeys, but as I waited and grew older I studied, I prepared. Time to put it into practice and take the world by storm!

Mincinno also seemed ecstatic with her first battle. She had the inherent knowledge to make the most out of even the weakest moves, striking weak spots for more damage then less aware Pokémon; but such a skill did more than that... Levin could tell that, beneath her lady-like demeanour, she was itching for a chance to fight, to prove herself, and to win.

I'll grant you that wish soon enough, girl.

- Let's even the odds, Min! Use Tickle to open a hole in its guard, then wreck Seedot with a point-blank Iron Tail!
__________________

Last edited by MarbleZone; 10-18-2012 at 02:39 PM.
MarbleZone is offline  
Old 05-24-2012, 04:27 PM   #629
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL
 
Celebii151's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Getting 5 manned bot
Posts: 3,331
Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Delibird Merry Christmas!

Stardust Fields

King Ghidorah


Please provide a link to the Pokeball, as well as the once you will be using. Example: 1/5, 2/7, etc.

You come up with a strange strategy, and tell Krabby about it, all the while wondering just how strange this Venonat was, possessing moves that ordinary Venonat did not. Krabby grins wildly at your plan and scuttles over to carry it out. As Venonat begins a Tackle attack, Krabby begins to distract it, using his ‘cute’ look to Charm Venonat. This doesn’t do much to Venonat, other than make it lose aim, and miss Krabby by a few centimeters. Krabby uses this opportunity to Vicegrip Venonat’s foot, with his right pincer, and Slams Venonat into the ground, repeatedly, alternating sides with each blow. Venonat dizzily gets up, and begins to attack once again. Using the cool powers of Zen, Venonat’s head fills with Psychic Energy, before it hits Krabby with a powerful Headbutt, knocking Krabby back, and causing him to flinch in pain. Not yet done, Venonat employs yet more Psychic Energy to create a rainbow-colored Beam, though this one is more powerful than your average Confusion attack. Krabby dives out of the way, thanks to the prior Agility, though it still clips his leg because Krabby aren’t particularly fast Pokemon. Looks like this is still anyone’s game!

What will you do?

Itzatrap

You introduce yourself to the miner, who responds. “Hey, your name is Rob. Well it just so happens that my name is Bob! Such a similarity coincidence! Anyway, now that we have access to the tunnel, let’s enter.” He says, returning the Sandslash to its Pokeball and bringing out a Tangrowth, who utilizes its Vine Whip move to substitute as a rope to lower the both of you inside the hole. As soon you are inside, you realize it is pitch-black. Tangrowth jumps in the hole as well, almost landing on you due to poor vision. Seeing (well not really ‘seeing’) that it is dark, it quickly uses its Flash move, its dark blue-green body shining brightly to enable increased vision, though still not perfect. A shriek is heard in the corner as you hear wings flapping. A Swoobat and Golbat fly in front of you, both trying to Air Slash Shell, who dodges. “Looks like we’ve angered the locals.” Bob says, reaching for Sandslash’s Pokeball. “I’ll take the Swoobat, you get the Golbat.” He says to you.

What will you do?


Comet’s Corner

Extroph


The Tackle-fest now includes some moves of interest, as shown by the Electrike. Tepig was getting battered by those advanced moves, and you had to come up with a plan, fast. As you recall an event that happened earlier, you finally have one. You shout it out to Tepig, who hears it loud and clear. Tepig turns around quickly, cutely Whipping its Tail back and forth, trying to anger Electrike. The plan works well on the hothead, who tries another Quick Attack, using his species’ natural speed. But Tepig is prepared for it this time, as he moves to the side and spins, another Tail Whip nailing Electrike on the face, lowering his defenses even more. Electrike tries another Tackle, seeing that Tepig has already made counters for Quick Attack, while Tepig charges into a Tackle as well. With Electrike’s lowered defenses, it makes it really easy to knock the low-levelled Lightning Pokemon away, as it marks the dirt with its body. The Electrike tries as much as he can, but doesn’t get up. Level up for Tepig. As you rejoice at winning your first battle, you see a man in a lab coat run up to you. Upon reaching you, he quickly pushes up his glasses and says, “You’re a trainer, right? You should be able to help me. Come quickly, please!”

What will you do?


Space Path

Son_of_Shadows


It’s female.

You enter the mythical Space Path in hopes of finding the mad Granbull’s previous trainer, and to talk some sense into her. Going through the Sky Gate and taking the golden route, apparently leading to space, you have high hopes, with Minccino deciding to go with you for the time being. The first thing you see is a high-tech building, with two women talking outside of it. You quickly hide behind the building, not knowing their intentions. You hear one speak, “So, have you released any Pokemon before?” she asks. The other one answers, “Well, I once had a Granbull, but we had some… problems.” Your heart skips a beat when you hear this, though you remain in hiding. “Well, we should probably get back to duty.” The second one says as they walk towards the building, going in through the automatic doors. As they pass through, you get a clearer view, and see they are both wearing uniforms, black and white with a yellow ‘G’ on the chest area. You stealthily enter the building, after waiting a few minutes. After the doors slide open, you are greeted by two men, wearing basically the same uniform. They both hold out their Pokeballs, and a Skorupi and Houndour appear. Minccino cowardly hides in your backpack, while the men begin to speak. “If you are not here to donate your Pokemon, we must kindly ask you to leave, before we are forced to use brute force.”

What will you do?


The Rose Arch

uhhhhh


With Pansage have taken a few heavy hits, it looks like it could be the end for it. Gaspard rushes from your side, his tail-arm glowing white. Before Pansage knows what has hit it, Gaspard Hits Pansage in the face, causing it to stagger, but Gaspard turns around and gives Pansage another strike for a Double combo. Pansage gets his bearings, and using its connection to nature, uses some kind of Magical power to move a Leaf, other leaves following in the process. Gaspard jumps over them at the last second, but they simply change direction suddenly and hit Gaspard for some nice damage. Keeping with the same strategy, Gaspard scores another Double Hit on Pansage, who winces in pain, and it’s clear that its nearly defeated. Pansage uses some more of the little stamina it has remaining and runs up to Gaspard, Scratching him across his face, before backing off. Pansage prepares to finish the fight, control many a nearby Leaf to move, whirling and spinning around in a violent motion, like a Storm. Gaspard cloaks himself in Bug Energy and charges at Pansage, who fires the Leaf Storm. Gaspard runs through the Leaf Storm and crashes into Pansage, the U-Turn he makes this time being much slower. For a few seconds, the Pokemon stare each other down, before Pansage collapses to the ground, fainted. You quickly rummage through your bag, and bring out a red and white containment orb, tossing it at the fallen Pansage. The Pokeball shakes once… twice… thrice… and then a loud ping signals your successful capture of the Level 06 Male Pansage. Level up for Gaspard. You can barely contain your excitement and joy as you pick the Pokeball up, and you and Gaspard jump around happily. “Excuse me.” A voice says from behind you. You turn around to see the same woman as before, though up close, you can see that she has long, brown, flowing hair, is probably in her late twenties and it wearing a black shirt and a black pair of jeans. “Did you just catch a Pokemon? I know a great place to train Pokemon that have been recently caught, the PTI (Pokemon Training Institute). “It’s that way.” She says, pointing north. “Just keep walking for about half an hour and you’ll be there. It’s completely free and is rated five stars.”

What will you do?
Celebii151 is offline  
Old 05-24-2012, 07:02 PM   #630
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck
 
Son_of_Shadows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebii151 View Post
Space Path

Son_of_Shadows


It’s female.

You enter the mythical Space Path in hopes of finding the mad Granbull’s previous trainer, and to talk some sense into her. Going through the Sky Gate and taking the golden route, apparently leading to space, you have high hopes, with Minccino deciding to go with you for the time being. The first thing you see is a high-tech building, with two women talking outside of it. You quickly hide behind the building, not knowing their intentions. You hear one speak, “So, have you released any Pokemon before?” she asks. The other one answers, “Well, I once had a Granbull, but we had some… problems.” Your heart skips a beat when you hear this, though you remain in hiding. “Well, we should probably get back to duty.” The second one says as they walk towards the building, going in through the automatic doors. As they pass through, you get a clearer view, and see they are both wearing uniforms, black and white with a yellow ‘G’ on the chest area. You stealthily enter the building, after waiting a few minutes. After the doors slide open, you are greeted by two men, wearing basically the same uniform. They both hold out their Pokeballs, and a Skorupi and Houndour appear. Minccino cowardly hides in your backpack, while the men begin to speak. “If you are not here to donate your Pokemon, we must kindly ask you to leave, before we are forced to use brute force.”

What will you do?


Suddenly, Joshua felt like he was travelling across the infamous Mario Kart track for some reason. Maybe it was the fact that he was in space on a strangely golden path. "Of course, this is the same world where my pet owl can breathe fire, so I probably shouldn't question it." Bishop grinned, empowered by the Valentine's Candy that had allowed him to learn a special move; in his case, Heat Wave. Mincinno of course had no knowledge of this, and stared at Bishop in awe of his supposed ability.

Eventually, the trio came to a large, futuristic building. Seemed as good a place as any to begin the search, but those around it had a very familiar dress code... Though Joshua couldn't quite place it. He ducked around a corner, hearing a conversation. Was one of these women the Granbull from the forest's trainer? Seemed like too much of a coincidence not to be. All he had to do was have a word with her. What if she refused to reconcile with Granbull though? After all, he was just some random nineteen year old with shaggy hair, glasses and an old grey hoodie. Hardly someone with influence. But he'd deal with that if he came to it. Joshua rounded the corner and entered the building after the two women, waiting a few minutes so he wouldn't be noticed, but now he recognised the uniform, seeing it on the doormen in front of him. He'd seen it in newspapers a few years ago. This was Team Galactic, who'd caused so much trouble in Sinnoh! Just his luck... Why were they here?

Immediately, the doormen were defensive, summoning a blue scorpion and black dog to face off with him. Mincinno, understandably intimidated, dove into Joshua's pack. Perhaps he could negotiate his way out of this? Probably not... If they were willing to draw their Pokémon so quickly, they probably weren't as willing to listen to him. Perhaps this facility had something darker to hide.

"I'm not here to cause trouble, I just need to speak to a woman who came in a few minutes ago. But, if you want trouble, you can have it..." Joshua drew a second Pokéball from his pocket, enlarged it, and released Aegis the Squrtle. "Hoothoot and Squirtle versus Skorupi and Houndour. I have a type advantage with both my Pokémon. Are you sure you want to do this? Last chance. I'll just speak to the person I'm looking for and be on my merry way, or we can do it the hard way. And the hard way? Bishop, attack Skorupi with a Peck attack and follow with Tackle! Aegis, use Muddy Water to blast them both, then focus on Houndour with Water Gun!"

He knew he was being stupid. After all, even if he got past these two, there'd be many more guards inside... But the chance to annoy criminals wasn't one he could easily pass up.


OOC: Dealing with Galactic in the Cloud Garden, and probably with Aqua in Whale Island... Boy I hope I run into the other teams soon.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
Why are you always a pretty princess?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
Because I look damn good in a dress.
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future

Last edited by Son_of_Shadows; 05-25-2012 at 10:17 AM.
Son_of_Shadows is online now  
Old 05-24-2012, 10:06 PM   #631
King Ghidorah
Pokemon Trainer
 
King Ghidorah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebii151 View Post
Stardust Fields

King Ghidorah


Please provide a link to the Pokeball, as well as the once you will be using. Example: 1/5, 2/7, etc.

You come up with a strange strategy, and tell Krabby about it, all the while wondering just how strange this Venonat was, possessing moves that ordinary Venonat did not. Krabby grins wildly at your plan and scuttles over to carry it out. As Venonat begins a Tackle attack, Krabby begins to distract it, using his ‘cute’ look to Charm Venonat. This doesn’t do much to Venonat, other than make it lose aim, and miss Krabby by a few centimeters. Krabby uses this opportunity to Vicegrip Venonat’s foot, with his right pincer, and Slams Venonat into the ground, repeatedly, alternating sides with each blow. Venonat dizzily gets up, and begins to attack once again. Using the cool powers of Zen, Venonat’s head fills with Psychic Energy, before it hits Krabby with a powerful Headbutt, knocking Krabby back, and causing him to flinch in pain. Not yet done, Venonat employs yet more Psychic Energy to create a rainbow-colored Beam, though this one is more powerful than your average Confusion attack. Krabby dives out of the way, thanks to the prior Agility, though it still clips his leg because Krabby aren’t particularly fast Pokemon. Looks like this is still anyone’s game!

What will you do?


”Okay, time to finish this up,” Hugo thought to himself. If we draw this out much longer, it could end poorly. Hugo wanted to catch this Venonat. He wanted to make it strong and tell Silver to shove it. He needed to wrap this up.

Krabby, though still having the upper hand, was starting to show signs of fatigue. The strategy was effective, but Krabby took more damage from Venonat than he should have. Psybeam and Heabutt? Venonat was full of all sorts of tricks, making it all the more valuable. But a few strategically placed hits from Krabby should get the job done.

“Krabby!” Hugo called to the crab Pokemon.

*click…click….click * Krabby responded. He was still eager and showing signs of fight, but his fatigue was starting to become apparent. If this went on much longer, he may not be able to continue.

“We’ve got this! Here’s what we’re going to do! Summon another Ancient Power and knock if off it’s guard!” He shouted.

“Then I need you to hit Venonat with Bubblebeam! And finally, before it can recover, use Harden to protect yourself! You have to do it quick! Let’s go!”

Hugo lifted the Pokeball, ready to throw it when Venonat was ready.



Putting 1x Pokeball (1/5) on standby, ready to be used.




OOC: I don't have enough posts to do hyperlinks yet, but you can confirm the Pokeballs here: serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?420650-Pokemart&p=14213643#post14213643
__________________
King Ghidorah is offline  
Old 05-25-2012, 02:53 PM   #632
Extroph
Oreburgh's Very Own
 
Extroph's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Beach Resort at Yupien
Posts: 993
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebii151 View Post
Comet’s Corner

Extroph


The Tackle-fest now includes some moves of interest, as shown by the Electrike. Tepig was getting battered by those advanced moves, and you had to come up with a plan, fast. As you recall an event that happened earlier, you finally have one. You shout it out to Tepig, who hears it loud and clear. Tepig turns around quickly, cutely Whipping its Tail back and forth, trying to anger Electrike. The plan works well on the hothead, who tries another Quick Attack, using his species’ natural speed. But Tepig is prepared for it this time, as he moves to the side and spins, another Tail Whip nailing Electrike on the face, lowering his defenses even more. Electrike tries another Tackle, seeing that Tepig has already made counters for Quick Attack, while Tepig charges into a Tackle as well. With Electrike’s lowered defenses, it makes it really easy to knock the low-levelled Lightning Pokemon away, as it marks the dirt with its body. The Electrike tries as much as he can, but doesn’t get up. Level up for Tepig. As you rejoice at winning your first battle, you see a man in a lab coat run up to you. Upon reaching you, he quickly pushes up his glasses and says, “You’re a trainer, right? You should be able to help me. Come quickly, please!”

What will you do?



Vernon cheered happily and hugged Tepig, who came charging at him. He looked stronger than before they battled, making Vernon confident that his Tepig just leveled up. The celebration ended when Vernon sees a strange man running towards him. Vernon stood there awkwardly, Tepig at his arms. Tepig was still snorting with rejoice, but stops and stares soon after as well. The man finally reaches them and was panting heavily. Vernon still stood there, waiting for the man to speak. Finally, he opens his mouth and asks for Vernon to come with him quickly. Vernon, feeling unstoppable from his victory, gladly agrees to come with him.

"Sorry if you're in a rush, but I gotta do something quickly before we go." Vernon reached for his coat pocket and grabbed one of his Pokeballs and threw it at Electrike.

Putting 1x Pokeball (2/10) on standby, ready to be used.
__________________

PASBL|FB|WF
Extroph's Tiny Art Shack
Trainer Level 3
C Grade Referee


Extroph is offline  
Old 05-25-2012, 05:36 PM   #633
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge
 
Itzatrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 2,089
Update #3 (05/25/2012)

Treecko's Awesomeness, welcome to my group!

Space Path
pengyzu: Look back here.


Rose Arch
Shuckle: Look back here.


Cloud Forest
MavelZone: Feeling the confidence and determination of her trainer, Min gets ready for the second round of the battle, while the Seedot looks on just as fiery as the chinchilla, ready for anything. Min is the first to move, and gets closer to the Seedot, and the grass type responds by dashing at an unusual speed and Quick Attacking her head on. Min is sent back by the attack but recovers quickly and jumps towards the Seedot and lands on top of it, and uses Tickle relentlessly by holding it down and using its tail as the torturous device. The Seedot finally escapes the assault after a few seconds of struggling and Min's tail begins to glow as she once again jumps towards the Seedot. The Seedot manages to dodge the Iron Tail and sends a Leech Seed towards Min which hits her and unleashes vines which slow Min's movement slightly as well as slowly suck her health and energy.

What will you do?


Nagasaki: Look back here.

Treecko's Awesomeness: With you and your Treecko enjoying the many offerings of the forest, from the view of the sun's ray bathing all the forest and plants, giving it a mystical feeling, to the variety of plant life for your Treecko to admire, you decide to start exploring all that you can. You start walking and it seems like this will be a very entertaining place for your partner as he is entranced by the beauty of the forest in every step. You continue walking until you start to hear a weird buzzing sound. It seems to also have caught your companion's attention as he looks to his right side. You focus in on where he is looking only to hear the buzzing grow louder and see something yellow and triangular coming from that direction. A few seconds pass and you can finally make out a bee type creature who darts past you and Nav towards a tree right behind you. You turn to see what appears to be where the honey bee hides its honey and it looks like the Combee is not happy that you are near it as it flies around menacingly around you and Treecko.

What will you do?


The Fountain Garden
Mon1010: Look back here.


The Oasis
Akinai: Look back here.
Itzatrap is offline  
Old 05-25-2012, 07:03 PM   #634
Nagasaki
Cascade Badge
 
Nagasaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Somewhere...
Posts: 271
Send a message via Yahoo to Nagasaki Send a message via Skype™ to Nagasaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Cloud Forest
Nagasaki: With the refreshing breeze of the forest running through every few seconds and the light of the sun it hitting the ground every few feet, you start your adventure in the majestic Cloud Forest. With your mind now set to train and explore this wondrous place, you start to walk deeper into the forest. With the fiery chick following your every step right next to you, you start to wonder what awaits you down this path. Suddenly you see something roll a few feet front of you. A big, round and delicious looking berry is now in front of you. A second later you see a Glameow attack the berry and see it take a nice big bite out of it. The Glameow seems oblivious to your existence as it continuous to chomp down on the berry. Before long the berry is gone and the kittie starts to look around and finally notices you and your partner. You then notice the Glameow look at Blazer with an odd look on its face, salivating as if it's looking at its next meal. The Glameow starts to inch closer to Blazer with a glint in its eyes.

What will you do?
"Hey Blazer, that Pokemon looks like a freak." Said the trainer. "Let me check the Pokedex." Nagasaki grabbed his Pokedex, and read the data about the predator-like Pokemon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokedex
Glameow, the Catty Pokemon. It hides its spiteful tendency of hooking its claws into the nose of its Trainer if it isn’t fed.


The Torchic overheard the machine and he looked at his trainer. "Ya' know, I smell two things on a scenario like this. It's either he wants some food from us, or he thinks I'm an insta-fried chicken! Either way, I hate it. Let's beat this kitty down!" "Whoa, whoa! That's not cool. That's not the way to greet Pokemon. Let me do it, diplomat style..." Said by Nagasaki, calm and steady. But before he starts his plan, he whispers to Blazer. "If I fail on my plan, Growl as loud as you can to scare the cat. If it fails, and that freak assails you, don't let your guard down. Tackle him before he gets you. If that cat attacks me instead of you, try to Tackle him, back attack style! Don't worry if you hit me. More important is to hit the cat... If that thing ever happen..." Blazer agreed on what his trainer said. After the small conversation, Nagasaki grabbed an Oran Berry from his backpack, went near the Glameow, and offered the berry to the notorious-looking cat. "Here, kitty, kitty... I got some berry for you... Come on, eat it. It tastes good..."

Last edited by Nagasaki; 05-27-2012 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Changed Spoiler to Quote
Nagasaki is offline  
Old 05-25-2012, 08:44 PM   #635
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge
 
jolteonjak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebii151 View Post
Cloud Forest

Jolteonjak

Deep inside the ruinous Cloud Forest, problems are arising… You desperately try to explain yourself to the Sandshrew, while Heracross increases its Defenses to make them as hard and sturdy as Iron, just in case the Sandshrew makes any sudden movements. You bring the translator out of your backpack and hold it out to the Sandshrew. “Shrew, shrew, Sandshrew!” it squeaks into the device. A feminine voice emerges from the device, “Well, I was in the forest, getting some food for my family.” She says, pointing to a pile of about two dozens of Aguav Berries at the left of the den. “When the forest was mysteriously set ablaze.” She continued. “I dropped all the berries I was carrying, and ran back to my den. Unfortunately, I didn’t make it in time, and a fallen tree was covering it. I was too weak to lift it up, even when supported by my family living inside. But you’re going to help me, right?” Heracross completely ignores the backstory, and easily lifts the fallen tree with his strength, tossing it a few feet away. Three Sandshrew scurry out of the burrow, and reunite with their friend, embracing each other. The female Sandshrew speaks into the translator once more. “Thank you so much! As a token of our thanks, you can have one of our Aguav Berries.” She says to you thankfully. You are proud of your work so far, and pick one Aguav Berry from the pile, putting it in your Berry Bag for later. With the first case taken care of, you take your leave, heading east to settle the raging dispute between the local forest birds. A large amount of time passes, nearing an hour this time, before you finally arrive, hearing squawks and chirps in the distance. You run quickly once again, but as usual, you are stopped, this time by a Spearow that dives at you like the Aerial Ace it is, knocking into Heracross. Spearow perches on a tree branch, overlooking you. Spearow are notorious for their terrible attitude, as well as over-protectiveness of their territory, and this one seems no different.

What will you do?

As Chad explained to the frightened Sandshrew why he and Heracross were in its territory, he retrieved the translator from his backpack to be able to understand the Mouse Pokémon. Meanwhile, he had told Heracross to bolster his defenses just in case the Sandshrew wasn’t listening to reason.

When he held the translator near Sandshrew, it spoke, and he heard, “Well, I was in the forest, getting some food for my family.” She showed Chad a pile of berries near the entrance to the den. He identified the berries, with the help of the Berrydex program in his Pokedex, as Aguav Berries. “When the forest was mysteriously set ablaze,” she said as Chad immediately blushed, “I dropped all the berries I was carrying and ran back to my den. Unfortunately, I didn’t make it in time, and a fallen tree was covering it.”

“That’s awful,” Chad replied. “I’m sure you’re all worried for each other.”

“I was too weak to lift it up, even when supported by my family living inside,” she continued. “But you’re going to help me, right?”

“You bet we are,” Chad answered. Heracross, in the meantime, had gotten bored of this conversation, and he took matters into his own hands…err claws. “Heracross and I will,” Chad started to say, but he was interrupted by Heracross lifting the tree all by himself and tossed it a little way away.

“Have to stop and talk for hours on end,” Heracross mumbled, but the translator picked it up. “Fine, I’ll just do it myself.” Chad blushed, embarrassed.

Just as the tree landed, not too far from the entrance to the den, three other Sandshrew burst out of the den hurrying to see the other Sandshrew. The Sandshrew all hugged. The female looked back at Chad and said, “Thank you so much! As a token of our thanks, you can have one of our Aguav Berries.”

“That’s very kind of you Sandshrew,” Chad replied. He grabbed one Aguav Berry and put it in his Berry Bag. “If there’s nothing else we can do for you, we’ll be on our way. We have more Pokémon who need our help. You all take care and stay safe!” Chad waved to the Sandshrew family, and he and Heracross turned and started walking east after checking the direction on his compass.

“Hmm…I think our next task is to settle a dispute between some of the local forest birds,” Chad thought out loud. He looked at Heracross, who was looking around for a tree to suck on, “Thank you for your help buddy, but dude, we have to work on your temper a little. That Sandshrew was only trying to defend her home, and they were all scared.”

Dude,” Heracross said sarcastically, “I don’t care. She shouldn’t have shot first before asking questions. What if I got poisoned?”

“You have a valid point about getting poisoned, but I do have a Lum Berry with me. Hey, do you hear that?” Chad could hear some squawking in the distance. “We’re almost there. Let’s hurry!” The squawking and chirping got louder as they got closer to the source.

Just then, the pair is stopped by a small bird seemingly diving at them attacking Heracross. “Aerial Ace!” Heracross was furious. “Did you see that? I am so sick of being attacked!” He was starting to lose his patience. The Spearow watched Heracross' tantrum from up on a tree branch. Chad looked at the bird and scanned it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokedex
Spearow, the Tiny Bird Pokemon. Very protective of its territory, Spearow flaps its short wings busily to dart around at high speed.
"Hmm...this is a Flying type, Heracross. This is bad news for you. I know you want revenge, but I think we're about to get involved in a turf war. I promise I'll look for a tree for you, but for now, I'm going to return you to your Pokeball in case the Spearow keeps attacking." He held out the Pokeball and aimed the red returning beam at Heracross, and he disappeared. Chad took out another Pokeball and the button to open it. A white light flashed, and Cyndaquil appeared.

Chad took the translator out of his backpack and readied it for the business at hand. He looked up at the Spearow in the tree, "Spearow, I'm here on business on behalf of the Pokemon Police. You may have seen a Staraptor flying by earlier. I'm told there's a turf war going down between you and Pidgey. What's going on here?"


OOC: Posting to claim 1 Aguav Berry.
jolteonjak is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 12:27 AM   #636
uhhhhh
Cat Burglar
 
uhhhhh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Metaverse
Posts: 1,467
Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebii151 View Post
The Rose Arch

uhhhhh


With Pansage have taken a few heavy hits, it looks like it could be the end for it. Gaspard rushes from your side, his tail-arm glowing white. Before Pansage knows what has hit it, Gaspard Hits Pansage in the face, causing it to stagger, but Gaspard turns around and gives Pansage another strike for a Double combo. Pansage gets his bearings, and using its connection to nature, uses some kind of Magical power to move a Leaf, other leaves following in the process. Gaspard jumps over them at the last second, but they simply change direction suddenly and hit Gaspard for some nice damage. Keeping with the same strategy, Gaspard scores another Double Hit on Pansage, who winces in pain, and it’s clear that its nearly defeated. Pansage uses some more of the little stamina it has remaining and runs up to Gaspard, Scratching him across his face, before backing off. Pansage prepares to finish the fight, control many a nearby Leaf to move, whirling and spinning around in a violent motion, like a Storm. Gaspard cloaks himself in Bug Energy and charges at Pansage, who fires the Leaf Storm. Gaspard runs through the Leaf Storm and crashes into Pansage, the U-Turn he makes this time being much slower. For a few seconds, the Pokemon stare each other down, before Pansage collapses to the ground, fainted. You quickly rummage through your bag, and bring out a red and white containment orb, tossing it at the fallen Pansage. The Pokeball shakes once… twice… thrice… and then a loud ping signals your successful capture of the Level 06 Male Pansage. Level up for Gaspard. You can barely contain your excitement and joy as you pick the Pokeball up, and you and Gaspard jump around happily. “Excuse me.” A voice says from behind you. You turn around to see the same woman as before, though up close, you can see that she has long, brown, flowing hair, is probably in her late twenties and it wearing a black shirt and a black pair of jeans. “Did you just catch a Pokemon? I know a great place to train Pokemon that have been recently caught, the PTI (Pokemon Training Institute). “It’s that way.” She says, pointing north. “Just keep walking for about half an hour and you’ll be there. It’s completely free and is rated five stars.”

What will you do?
It was a great shot.

With the battle coming to an end, Connor couldn't have been more thrilled in taking more photos of the match. As the Pansage used a very powerful Leaf Storm to end the battle once and for all, Gaspard continued on with their hit-and-run strategy as he prepares to use U-Turn and launched at the Leaf Storm and into Pansage.

It was a great shot as he took a photo of Gaspard running in to a Leaf Storm and into Pansage. Some rose petals were even caught in by the storm.

With their last attacks done, the Pansage finally fell. Connor took this opportunity to catch it, "It's time to wrap this up, Pokeball go!" he said as he threw the ball to Pansage. The ball opened and absorbed the green monkey into it which then closed itself to attempt to capture it. Connor counted how many times the ball shook, "One... Two... Three... and..." Ping. It was done. Connor had caught the Pansage. He and Gaspard had a huge grin on their faces.

"All right! We got ourselves a Pansage!" he jumped excitedly along with Gaspard who clearly expressed his joy with the capture. Connor then picked up the Pokeball and sent out Pansage who still was badly hurt from the battle earlier. He then quickly treated the green monkey by bringing out a Potion* to use on him. "That was a good match back there," he said as he carefully treated the green monkey's wounds by spraying the Potion on them.

"That should do for now. So Pansage, I'd like to ask you first: would you like to come with us?" Connor said as he held out his hand to Pansage. Pansage replied by taking the camera on his neck again. Before Connor could even react, the Pansage took a picture of him and Gaspard, while looking through the lens. Connor couldn't help but laugh. "Haha, I'll take your interest in my camera as a yes then?" the Pansage nodded with a smile on his face and held out his hand to Connor and Gaspard. "All right then, welcome to the team, uh..." Connor stopped as he thought of a name. When it came to choosing names, Connor has some really odd choices of picking one as he didn't usually go for ones that are usually common for a specific Pokemon. "Let's see... how does... Sylvester sound?" Connor asked the Pansage who gave it a thought before he nodded, "Pan!" "All right, welcome to the team Sylvester!" Connor said to him.

“Excuse me.” the woman from earlier finally talked to him again after the battle. "Oh, sorry miss! Completely forgot you were still there, ehehe..." Connor apologized while scratching his head. “Did you just catch a Pokemon? I know a great place to train Pokemon that have been recently caught, the PTI (Pokemon Training Institute). It’s that way.” the lady had said to him while pointing north. Connor gave it some thought for a while and had asked Sylvester, "Well Sylvester, what do you say? You wanna go there?" Connor asked him who happily nodded at the suggestion as well then looked at Gaspard. Perhaps he wanted to get stronger to have a rematch with him sometime. "Sure, why not? My job's pretty much done here anyway, I got enough photos here! It's in the north right? Let's go guys!" he said to Gaspard and Sylvester who followed him as he headed east.

Wait... east? Oh boy.

*using a Potion (1/5).
Also, leveling up Gaspard from 49 to 50! PC Time! 8D
__________________



WF
Fitz/Siobahn



Spoiler: show
FB

PASBL


Last edited by uhhhhh; 05-26-2012 at 01:40 AM.
uhhhhh is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 02:58 AM   #637
Emi
>tfw life and wife goals
 
Emi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Agartha
Posts: 11,173
Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
Originally Posted by YUKI.N View Post

Rock Garden


blazeVA – While you attend to Keith, Marche marches on up to the podium and deftly ducks between the Bastiodon’s legs to retrieve the Dwebble, still holed up inside its shell. He brings the bug back and deposits it gently at your feet, upon which it pokes its head out in bewilderment at its new surroundings. Sensing a dark silhouette surrounding it, it begins to quiver both from cold and anticipation. Slowly, its eyes travel up to catch sight of your visage looming overhead. A small squeak utters in fear as it retreats once again into its abode.

You, Marche, and Keith all look at each other and shrug (well, at least you assume Keith would if he could). Marche floats down and ventures to knock gently on the Dwebble’s door. It peers cautiously out once more, and, upon realizing your presence hasn’t vanished in the interim, promptly keels over in a faint.

Seeming to have had enough, Keith takes it upon himself to SLAP some MUD in Dwebble’s face to get it to wake up. As soon as it does, Keith and Marche take it aside. From what you overhear via snatches of conversation the translator picks up, the two are apparently trying to explain you’re not a bad berry-induced hallucination and you’re in fact here to help. You wonder just what kind of berries these band members must be smo- er, eating to dream up giants and think you’re one of them.

Eventually, the trio comes traipsing back, the Dwebble reluctantly in tow. You notice its eyes still quivering back and forth, seeming to never regard you directly. You listen patiently as Marche interprets the situation for you (substituting names when necessary).

“This is Charlie, the band’s Dwebbler. Up there’s Bill the Basstiodist and Ian the Probopianist. The two are arguing because Bill wants to hire a gang known as “Heaven’s Devils” as security for tonight’s event, in case some tree-hugger forest hippies come and try to sabotage the concert, as they have in the past. Ian thinks it’s overkill, and besides, they can’t go on with so many missing members. In addition to the Gravelist and Solringer out of commission, the band leader has been completely high out of his mi- er, hasn’t been making much contribution as of late.”

As Charlie checks himself at the last statement, you catch him glancing anxiously towards Keith, who merely gazes back blankly. Or listens. Whatever.

How do you respond to this information?

Keith was still looking a little dizzy from the roars and grunts of the other Pokemon, so, I made sure that he was alright and picked him back up. As I looked ahead, I saw Marche close to the Bastiodon, looking for some way to get through the big behemoth's legs to attend to the scared Dwebble. When Bastiodon takes a step back, Marche zooms in and grabs Dwebble's shell, before quickly retreating back to me. "Hey, Marche, thanks a lot buddy." I tell him as he put the Dwebble next to my feet. "It was no problem, helping out a Pokemon in need is what I do." The little Dwebble seemed to be a bit startled at the sudden movement and poked his head out of his shell. It looked up at me, and then ducked its head back in, making a little squeak as it noticed that I was standing over it. Marche and I both shrugged as the little bug was terrified. I guess that Keith would have shrugged too....if he had shoulders.

“Don't worry about him, I'll help him out.” Marche said as he floated down to where the little bug was hiding out. Marche knocked on his shell, hoping to coax him out of it. The Dwebble poked his head out for a moment, looked at me, and hid back inside his shell. Marche tries again, knocking on his shell. The Dwebble again pokes his head out, and this time, just keels over, fainting from my presence.

Marche floated back over to me, with a disappointed look on his face. “It seems that you scare him pretty bad Blaze. He must think that you a giant or something, because I can't seem to get him to relax.” Keith just shakes his head (which, to my surprise, is something he actually does), and walks over to the fainted Dwebble. He sticks his foot in the mud, and slaps some mud into Dwebble's face. Dwebble wakes up near immediately afterward, and looked at Keith. He looked back towards me, but this time, did not faint or hide, as Keith's presence seemed to make it easier for the Dwebble. Marche floated back over to the Dwebble, who although seemed nervous, was able to stay aware. The Pokemon talked for a while, Marche and the Dwebble through more normal noises, while them and Keith through the grunts that seemed more and more common in Rock Pokemon. Finally, once they were done conversing, Marche and Keith brought the Dwebble over, who was not nearly as scared as before, but just as nervous. “Okay, so, it seems we have some information on this Dwebble. His name is closest to uh.....Charlie. Well, yeah, Charlie. He is the band's Dwebblist, the one who plays the drums. He seemed to have though that you were some hallucination that was caused by some sort of berries, although we convinced him that you are indeed real and are only here to help, not to incinercate him. The two Pokemon over there are Bill the Basstiodist and Ian, the Probopaianist. They are having a rather heated argument over whether they should hire a Pokegang called the 'Heaven's Devils,' for security for their concert. Some hippy, tree-hugging, jazz loving Pokemon have been disrupting the concerts with protests and organized uprisings, so, Bill tried to convince everybody that it would be a good idea to have some extra protection. Ian, however, thinks that it is overkill, and in fact, dangerous. This gang seems to have a reputation for violence and mayhem, and Ian is afraid that somebody will get hurt. Bill thinks that nobody will need to get hurt, since their presence will shy away any hippies. Anyways, they both know that they cannot get on without the missing members, and not only that, the band leader has been completely ston- I mean, not making much contribution lately. It seems like one hell of a situation man. What do you suggest we do?”

I though about this for a while, 'Hmmm....this is difficult. Our first problem right now is trying to get those two's attention, but they are in such a heated argument, that I don't think poking them on the back and trying to get their attention will work. And it might be dangerous, and I know Marche won't want to fight, unless it is to protect me. The second problem is that while I can fill in for the Solringer, I don't know what we are going to do with the Gravelist. Can Marche play guitar? I don't know, but, I need to find out. I think the only way this is going to work is if I can show them some singing skills......' After I was done thinking I looked at Marche with a triumphant look on my face. “I got an idea Marche, but, it needs you to. Let me ask you something, can you play the guitar at all?” “Well, well, I did for a little while. I am a little rusty, but, yeah, I can.” “Good! We need to get you a guitar!” “No need mate, I think I might have one of interest.......”
Emi is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 04:09 PM   #638
MarbleZone
Soul Badge
 
MarbleZone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post

Cloud Forest
MavelZone: Feeling the confidence and determination of her trainer, Min gets ready for the second round of the battle, while the Seedot looks on just as fiery as the chinchilla, ready for anything. Min is the first to move, and gets closer to the Seedot, and the grass type responds by dashing at an unusual speed and Quick Attacking her head on. Min is sent back by the attack but recovers quickly and jumps towards the Seedot and lands on top of it, and uses Tickle relentlessly by holding it down and using its tail as the torturous device. The Seedot finally escapes the assault after a few seconds of struggling and Min's tail begins to glow as she once again jumps towards the Seedot. The Seedot manages to dodge the Iron Tail and sends a Leech Seed towards Min which hits her and unleashes vines which slow Min's movement slightly as well as slowly suck her health and energy.
((Not to nitpick, but you're consistently getting my username wrong :P))


That didn't go so well... Levin smiled to himself. But we got him now.

Minccino looked tangled and bothered by the Leech Seed, that sapped her health continuously, albeit slowly. But more than that, her pride took the biggest hit, having been outsmarted by a wild Pokémon acting on its own.
He had to snap her out of both predicaments.

- Mincinno, we got Seedot where we want it, it's still going according to plan! Now, use Encore to lock it into Leech Seeding, then snap the frail vines by hardening your tail for as you move in close for another swing of Iron Tail! Just remember to keep on the move so the next seeds won't hit again!

And if things take a turn for the worse, there's still that other thing I can try... We can do this, we have to do this! We're ready, everyone, I know we are.
__________________
MarbleZone is offline  
Old 05-26-2012, 06:19 PM   #639
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge
 
Itzatrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 2,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebii151 View Post
Stardust Fields

Itzatrap


You introduce yourself to the miner, who responds. “Hey, your name is Rob. Well it just so happens that my name is Bob! Such a similarity coincidence! Anyway, now that we have access to the tunnel, let’s enter.” He says, returning the Sandslash to its Pokeball and bringing out a Tangrowth, who utilizes its Vine Whip move to substitute as a rope to lower the both of you inside the hole. As soon you are inside, you realize it is pitch-black. Tangrowth jumps in the hole as well, almost landing on you due to poor vision. Seeing (well not really ‘seeing’) that it is dark, it quickly uses its Flash move, its dark blue-green body shining brightly to enable increased vision, though still not perfect. A shriek is heard in the corner as you hear wings flapping. A Swoobat and Golbat fly in front of you, both trying to Air Slash Shell, who dodges. “Looks like we’ve angered the locals.” Bob says, reaching for Sandslash’s Pokeball. “I’ll take the Swoobat, you get the Golbat.” He says to you.

What will you do?
Rob felt relieved as he could finally see with the Tangrowth's help as it Flashed light in the dark tunnel. He sighed with relief as he felt quite unsettled being in darkness, until he heard a shriek and something flapping, which before long appeared to be produced by a Swoobat and Golbat who waste no time before trying to Air Slash Shell. He quickly reacts to evade the attack as Bob says, "Looks like we’ve angered the locals.” who the reaches for Sandlash's Pokéball, “I’ll take the Swoobat, you get the Golbat.”

"You got it Bob!" the young trainer said as he now turned his attention to Shell and the Golbat, "Shell! Use a Zen Headbutt to deal some damage to the Golbat! After that use a Fake Out to try and get a moment to set up an Aqua Ring!" The trainer took a deep breath as he felt slightly nervous yet energized as this one was one of his first battles away from home before trying to assure Shell, and himself as well, "Come on Shell, we can do this!"
Itzatrap is offline  
Old 05-27-2012, 06:02 PM   #640
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge
 
Itzatrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 2,089
Update #4 (05/27/3012)

Space Path
pengyzu: Look back here.


Rose Arch
Shuckle: Look back here.


Cloud Forest
MarbleZone: Sorry about that, have a layout and just paste updates into it. That's why I didn't catch it. ^^;
Min starts by clapping madly, cheering the Seedot, and looks in complete awe of Seedot's last Leech Seed. The Seedot looks on and becomes slightly more confident as the encouragement from its opponent's Encore takes effect and it spits out another Leech Seed. The deceitful chinchilla dodges the attack with difficulty as the vines slow her movement who then once again jumps towards the little acorn with her tail glowing a bright silver color, which in the process free her lower body from the vines while her upper body still has the vines slowly sucking away more energy and health. Min's tail connects with the exterior of the Seedot, and it yelps from being hit with the Iron Tail head on. The Seedot takes a few steps back in pain as it recalls the seed for a slight energy and health boost from the Leech Seed. Both Pokémon still look ready to fight, with Seedot's health being moderately less than Min, while energy usage is the reverse, Min's being moderately less than Seedot's.

What will you do?

Nagasaki: The cat glances for a second at you and your Oran Berry offering and then back to what it appears to think will be the most delicious meal available when it looks at Blazer. With your plan not working, your Torchic decides to take matters into its own wings as it Growls loudly, scaring the feline slightly and making it lose a little power. The Glameow, while looking on cautiously, suddenly runs towards your maybe-soon-to-be-dinner companion at a high speed with Quick Attack and tackles him making him fall to the ground. The fiery Pokémon recovers quickly and Tackles the feline himself sending the kitty back a few steps. The Glameow then responds by jumping towards Blazer and Tail Whips him for slight damage. Glameow takes a few steps back, while still in an attacking stance, and the two Pokémon stare at each other, ready to continue the fight.

What will you do now?

Treecko's Awesomeness: Look back here.


The Fountain Garden
Mon1010: Look back here.


The Oasis
Akinai: Look back here.
Itzatrap is offline  
Old 05-27-2012, 08:38 PM   #641
Nagasaki
Cascade Badge
 
Nagasaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Somewhere...
Posts: 271
Send a message via Yahoo to Nagasaki Send a message via Skype™ to Nagasaki
Purrloin The Cat-Chick Showdown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Cloud Forest
Nagasaki: The cat glances for a second at you and your Oran Berry offering and then back to what it appears to think will be the most delicious meal available when it looks at Blazer. With your plan not working, your Torchic decides to take matters into its own wings as it Growls loudly, scaring the feline slightly and making it lose a little power. The Glameow, while looking on cautiously, suddenly runs towards your maybe-soon-to-be-dinner companion at a high speed with Quick Attack and tackles him making him fall to the ground. The fiery Pokémon recovers quickly and Tackles the feline himself sending the kitty back a few steps. The Glameow then responds by jumping towards Blazer and Tail Whips him for slight damage. Glameow takes a few steps back, while still in an attacking stance, and the two Pokémon stare at each other, ready to continue the fight.

What will you do now?
"You really piss me off. Time to put things on my hands." Said by Blazer. The fierce frustration of the chick towards the outrageous kitty was felt by Mr. Kishimoto. "I was thinking of running if he bites the trick. But unfortunately, he didn't. Blazer, commence battle mode!" The blood of being a member of the Phoenix Clan arises from Nagasaki's heart through his arteries, veins and capilliaries, as his eyes began serious. His pupils turned into a shiny crimson red, and Blazer's heat became more powerful. Both trainer and Pokemon became enraged, building up their bravery, and building a bond that is unbreakable by any means. "You will NEVER forget this moment where you messed up Nagasaki Kishimoto. Blazer, Incinerate this crap quickly! Burn him into ashes once he makes a move! Then Growl loud, showing that we are getting frustrated by what he acts. If it isn't enough, Incinerate your opponent once more!" The more enraged Blazer looks as the Glameow, fiercer than what his enemy looked at him the last time. "Playtime's over. Welcome to your grave... Heh heh heh!" After which, the Torchic made an assault towards his opponent...
Nagasaki is offline  
Old 05-28-2012, 09:16 AM   #642
pengyzu
heiir of liife
 
pengyzu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Land of Lilypads and Lightning
Posts: 1,025
Send a message via Skype™ to pengyzu
Gallade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post
Space Path
pengyzu: "This will be fun! Jigglypuff! Use a Rollout on the Ralts twice! After that, Pound it with all your weight!" Both Pokémon nod at their trainers as the battle begins. Kara begins swirling around the field, creating two replicas of himself with a Double Team, just as the pink blubbery ball comes rolling down the field with a Rollout attack which hits one of the Ralts and makes the image disappear. The Jigglypuff makes a U-turn and heads straight for another Ralts with the second round of Rollout. Colliding with the Ralts she pushes the real Kara out of the way way for moderate damage and making the other copy disappear. Kara collects himself before an aura engulfs him as the Jigglypuff stops in its tracks and is sent back by a Psychic wave. Jigglypuff get sent back a few feet before getting up and jumping towards Kara with a Pound attack, while Kara charges his fists with ice energy for an Ice Punch. Both attacks collide sending both Pokèmon back. Both Pokémon took equal light damage and used up almost the same amount of energy, Kara having used slightly more energy. "You're doing great Jigglypuff! Set up a Light Screen first! After that paralyze it with a Thunder Wave and then hit it with the strongest Toxic you can!" Looks like this battle is just beginning.

What will you do now?
Rey nods with a flavor of disagreement as he accepts the strange girl's challenge. He asks his partner to step forward in order to partake in combat. Both trainers position themselves a good distance from each other before battling. Rey gives Kara his set of orders and waits for the opponent's counter.

"This will be fun! Jigglypuff! Use a Rollout on the Ralts twice! After that, Pound it with all your weight!" orders the girl.

The two Pokemon nod at their respective trainer's orders before starting the match. Kara makes clones of himself and successfully dodges the rolling Jigglypuff's first attack. Jigglypuff makes an unexpected u-turn and nails the real one, making Rey's eyes grow wide.

He uses his link to relay a message to his trusty Pokemon. "Kara, hang on! I've got a plan!"

Kara takes the beatings before blasting a Psychic blast at the Jigglypuff. Rey jumps in excitement as the match gets interesting. The Jigglypuff charges in with a simple 'ol fist, while Kara charges in with an icy one. The two collide resulting in a match of equal strength.

"Okay, that wasn't so bad Kara!"

"You're doing great Jigglypuff! Set up a Light Screen first! After that paralyze it with a Thunder Wave and then hit it with the strongest Toxic you can!"

"Not so fast Missy! Kara, since you two are close up, unleash a Drain Punch straight through the Light Screen she puts up. Then use Protect to stop that Thunder Wave and then afterwards, blast a Psychic through Toxic!"

ooc: I have a bad feeling about my orders ^^; If it's alright with you, mind if you ask other updater's about the match order
__________________

Last edited by pengyzu; 05-29-2012 at 05:54 AM.
pengyzu is offline  
Old 05-29-2012, 07:33 PM   #643
DaisyInari
Biding my time
 
DaisyInari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Tay-haas
Posts: 2,239
Send a message via MSN to DaisyInari
Natu

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUKI.N View Post

Delibird Ridge

DaisyInari – Natu nods approvingly of your passion, pleased to have finally met a worthy playmate. Hearing you gloat and goad, a greedy glint lights its eyes in turn, and you begin to worry if perhaps the stakes weren’t so simple as they were initially made to seem – or worse, your enthusiasm had prompted your opponent to raise the pot. Natu sings a slightly mocking song, and Sunshine sweatdrops as she translates the confirmation of your blunder. Since you’re so sure of yourself, why not expand the playing field a bit...?

No doubt, beneath that cute poker face dealt a cunning player. Before you can protest, Natu tweets again to Sunshine, who explains the rules of the game to you. Based on the visual memories its momma shared whenever she came back from hunting (with information supplemented by some of its own secret adventures), the keen little bird has committed a relative mental map of the Cloud Garden. Natu will TELEPORT to one of any one of its areas, and you will have to track it down. The match will consist of three rounds total, as it only has enough Psychic Energy left to perform three more TELEPORTations.

Natu twitters, smug at having come up with such a clever competition. However, Sunshine ruffles uncomfortably at the idea of schlepping all over the skies in search of one tiny chick. Unable to stand for such poor sportsmanship, she suddenly speaks up at the unfairness of this arrangement on your behalf. Natu cocks its head, apparently having not considered the problems this plan would present a creature that can’t keep up instantaneously, let alone a human on foot. Though you are accompanied by a bird, it’s clear she hasn’t yet the wingpower nor willingness to FLY you very far either – certainly not for a simple sport.

Natu ponders for a moment, then offers another proposal. To help make your objective easier, Natu will telepathically provide clues of its whereabouts. Before it departs, it will send you a rough image of its destination. Then, once you arrive and approach its exact location, it will start transmitting verifying signals, which will be easier to pick up on as you draw closer within range.

With that hint guarantee settled, you agree earnestly to the terms and close your eyes against a tree, eager to begin the game. Sunshine still seems a little unconvinced, but follows your example. As you begin counting, you feel an image slowly inscribing behind your lids: Vines creep across your vision, blush deepens into rose, together entwining in an arch over a mild path…

After eight seconds, the impression abruptly vanishes. Though you feel the last two tallies are hardly necessary, given the time it would take for Natu to travel miles from your current surroundings, you finish the countdown and open your eyes to find, sure enough, Natu is nowhere to be seen.

Ready or not, where will you go?
Because I keep forgetting, here's my team post >_> Er, this is how you do it, right?

Daisy nodded her head as Sunshine relayed back the Natu's instructions. "Ah, I see. You're naughtier than I first made you out to be, little bird. Okay, Teleport-and-Go-Seek may not quite have the same ring to it, but it does sound really fun!" Turning to her blue cotton pokemon, she continued, "And thanks for pointing out the unfair rules at first, Sunny. I'm definitely not prepared to round around Cloud Garden, and I would never ask you to Fly me around! But now that that's settled..." The little girl gave a little spin to put her front against the tree before closing her eyes . "Hit me with your best shot!" She declared. Sunshine perched comfortably on her trainer's head, eyes closed and waiting for the Natu's telepathic clues.

"1... 2..." An image slowly appeared in Daisy's mind like a mirage. Green splotches sharpened into leafy vines. "3... 4..." A hint of deep red pops up, unfurling into a blooming rose. "5... 6..." The vines and rose become entangled, creating and upside-down U that the girl recognizes as an arch. "7... 8..." The images fade into nothingness, and Daisy immediately stops counting and opens her eyes. Plucking Sunshine off her head and hugging the bird in her arms, Daisy looks around for the Natu, but it seems that he has already Teleported to his hiding spot.

"You think he's going to easy on us, Sunny? Those hints could only point to the Rose Arch. Right? Aw poop, now I'm doubting myself." Daisy frowned slightly, an out-of-place expression for a girl like herself. "Swa, Swablu!" Sunshine chirped in reply. "You're right, it's the best choice we got! I hear it's a pleasant place anyway, so what could go wrong?"
DaisyInari is offline  
Old 05-29-2012, 09:23 PM   #644
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge
 
Itzatrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 2,089
Update #5 (05/29/2012)

Notes for all updatees: Should have said this earlier since it ties in with the second note I put about teaching your Pokémon attacks for them to have a variety of moves. I know some of us are new members, and it may not be possible right now but it would be very good to have a variety of attacks. Along with that, you will be rewarded if you strategize, rather than just order attack after attack. If you use a combination of attack and defensive moves you will be more likely to win a battle than to just attack. I'm sure this is the case, not only for me, but for other updators as well, that they reward strategies in battles. Just some advice for the future, like I said, since it may not be possible to teach your Pokémon moves right at this moment, so that will also be taken into consideration as well, but don't expect to win a battle with only attacking orders and no strategy.

Space Path
pengyzu: A glass-like wall appears in front of Jigglypuff as she creates a Light Screen a few inches in front of her. Kara forms a fist and strikes towards the Jigglypuff, shattering the glass pane and hitting the Jigglypuff right on it's side with a Drain Punch for quite a good hit while recovering some of the damage dealt. The Jigglypuff backs down a few steps after the hit and its body suddenly starts bursting with electrical energy as she sends a Thunder Wave towards Ralts, who created a barrier around himself in the meantime. The electrical attack collides with the Protective barrier and eventually fades as the electrical barrage ends. Jigglypuff, looking slightly upset now, puffs up and spits out a purple goo-like substance as Kara fills himself with Psychic energy and a psyhic wave redirects the oncoming Toxic to the ground, slightly eroding the area it hit. Kara's health is a little less than 3/4 of the way full, while the Jigglypuff is about 1/2 full and both used similar amount of energy being nearly equal at around 3/5 of energy left to use.

What will you do?


Rose Arch
Shuckle: Look back here.


Cloud Forest
MarbleZone: Look back here.

Nagasaki: Glameow starts this round by jumping towards Blazer, with its claws extended. The feline strikes Torchic with Scratch making your Torchic wince and step back for some mild damage. Blazer puffs his chest before spitting out what appears to be a wall of fire, to Incinerate the Glameow. The kitty takes the full blast of the attack, and tries to shake off the attack which took a bit of its health. Blazer Growls loudly again hoping to intimidate the Glameow but it seems like the attack isn't as effective with the Glameow as it once was. The hungry kitty slowly closes in on the fiery chick before clawing the ground and sending a splash of dirt towards Torchic's face with a Sand-Attack. Some of it hits Torchic in the face, with some of it going to it's eyes, slightly reducing his vision. The Torchic creates another wall of fire and sends it towards the Glameow once again with Incinerate. The kitty barely dodges the attack and the residual flames hit some of the bushes and trees behind the cat. With both Pokémon looking at each other just as fiercely, you begin to wonder what to do next before you notice that the flames from the attack aren't subsiding, in fact it seems to be growing with all the plant life before you as the two Pokémon look at each other, oblivious to the forest fire starting around them...

What will you do?

Treecko's Awesomeness: Look back here.


The Fountain Garden
Mon1010: Look back here.


The Oasis
Akinai: Look back here.

Last edited by Itzatrap; 06-10-2012 at 11:48 PM.
Itzatrap is offline  
Old 05-29-2012, 10:16 PM   #645
Tuner89
Rainbow Badge
 
Tuner89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: I forgot...
Posts: 868
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
Stardust Fields: Ever wondered what it looks like to walk in outer space? Well chances are you'll never get a chance to do that, so why not take a walk through the Stardust Fields instead? A peaceful, uninterrupted terrain, providing habitat for all sorts of weird and wonderful pokemon, and maybe even the odd precious stone or two.
Tuner puts down his guide book for a moment and looks up

"Stardust fields, huh? This is must be the place."

Determined to find new, rare pokemon, Tuner has searched everywhere. Today, his journey brings him to Stardust Fields. The peaceful, yet somewhat mysterious habitat surely contains tons of rare pokemon for the pickings, and Tuner wants to be there to catch 'em!

Entering the fields, Tuner decides to speed up his goal. Reaching for his belt, he knows exactly who he wants. He quickly grabs his Net Ball and presses the activator, causing a flash. Moments later, a Beedrill appears, flying above the ground.

"Flutter, you're up. I need you to fly around here a bit and see if you can find anything interesting, including any rare pokemon. Report back to me if you find something interesting!"

Flutter nods and takes off. She's a very obedient pokemon, who protects and obeys Tuner like other bees protect their hive and queen. Flying into the distance, Tuner is excited to find out what she discovers in her trip into the unknown, and awaits her return eagerly.
__________________


Thanks Pengy!

Watching every episode of pokemon

Most Recent Episode: Se3 Ep133 - Fighting Flyer With Fire
Tuner89 is offline  
Old 05-30-2012, 06:07 AM   #646
MarbleZone
Soul Badge
 
MarbleZone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post

Cloud Forest
MarbleZone:
Min starts by clapping madly, cheering the Seedot, and looks in complete awe of Seedot's last Leech Seed. The Seedot looks on and becomes slightly more confident as the encouragement from its opponent's Encore takes effect and it spits out another Leech Seed. The deceitful chinchilla dodges the attack with difficulty as the vines slow her movement who then once again jumps towards the little acorn with her tail glowing a bright silver color, which in the process free her lower body from the vines while her upper body still has the vines slowly sucking away more energy and health. Min's tail connects with the exterior of the Seedot, and it yelps from being hit with the Iron Tail head on. The Seedot takes a few steps back in pain as it recalls the seed for a slight energy and health boost from the Leech Seed. Both Pokémon still look ready to fight, with Seedot's health being moderately less than Min, while energy usage is the reverse, Min's being moderately less than Seedot's.
That's more like it!

Minccino looked ecstatic; their plan was actually working. She looked back at Levin and waved happily... wait, no... condescendingly?

Min could have done this on their own, thought Levin bitterly. But he couldn't help but smile at the same time. She was a great battler, but still a child. Because, after all...

- Who the hell waves during a match?! Minccino, focus!!

He was intentionally blunt. Min treated him in much the same way when he was being an airhead, it was just how they got along. They were best friends, pleasantries and formalities had long been left behind.

Min yelped and turned back at the Seedot, who luckily had recalled the troublesome Leech Seed. But they wouldn't win just by attacking head-on. This particular Seedot had access to a number of dangerous moves, and no matter how much of a natural fighter she was, Minccino would still lose without proper guidance.

Encore worked, so we have to take advantage of that window of opportunity. But if we just dash forward Seedot might still dodge effortlessly, and we can't afford to waste energy.

He had to think fast, since their opponent was aggressive and another successful Leech Seed would involve too much effort to remove. Thinking about it, how lucky were they that the first Pokémon they meet just falls from a tree right in front of them and happens to know several Egg Moves? Then it hit him.

Fell from a tree...

-Minccino, quick! While he's still under Encore's effect, keep on the move and climb that tree from where Seedot fell! Hide in the foliage to regain your breath, and when Seedot's directly below you, smash him upside the head with the hardest Pound you can muster! If you get it and it's dazed enough, spin around and hit him with another Iron Tail!

If we miss the dive, at least Pound will be a smaller waste of energy; besides, Minccino's ability and the momentum from falling should give it enough power to do some hard damage if it connects.

The orders were complex, but Minccino happily ackowledged them and started running again. Seems she had agreed to the instructions... A good thing, when dealing with such a fickle Pokémon.
__________________

Last edited by MarbleZone; 05-30-2012 at 06:14 AM.
MarbleZone is offline  
Old 05-30-2012, 10:50 PM   #647
lilbluecorsola
Crying Prologue
 
lilbluecorsola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Searching for red
Posts: 4,549
Lilligant Chasing evil by moonlight, losing love by daylight...

Attention to all new entrants: I have an extra slot now, so I will be taking the next person to post an introduction to the Zone. ^-^

Rainbow Road

ShadowshockerUnfortunately, since it's impossible to tell if a specific party issued a KO and none of your Pokémon battled for long enough, I can't award any of them a Level Up. =/ Sorry.

Impatience and desperation compels you to pull out all the stops. You command Durin to ground the entire flock by manipulating the earth’s gravitational field. Planting himself in the ground, the iron seed expends all his Psychic energy to drop the birds to his level. They squawk in surprise as their wings all of a sudden feel leaden, almost magnetized. They plummet altogether, the leader the last to resist the pull of the terrain. As they try to recover from the declining disorientation, you scan hopefully for any sign of Doldrum. He too should’ve been affected by the gravitation, yet there are too many flailing feathers about to get a good view.

Novawing takes the opportunity to channel Rock energy into his limbs, forming a sphere which he sends crashing onto the leader, who cries out in pain as if his wings were not only pinned, but further crushed beneath a boulder. For a moment, it appears to finally FAINT under the pressure. However, when Novawing draws close to check, it opens its eyes and slams into the Charmeleon in a last-ditch ATTACK. Roaring in indignation at falling for the same trick as his comrades, Novawing glows with a dragon’s rage and rushes into his opponent, sending it flying. Yet from this vantage point, the leader seems to spot something. Fortunately or unfortunately, Arugulus, standing atop his perch like a sailor in a crow’s nest, calls your attention to it at the very same time, and your heart sinks when you realize what it is.

A tiny tuft of cloud surfaces and floats above the sea of black for but a moment before it is gone again. In that brief instance however, the leader cries to its cronies in that area, who pick up the signal and dive in to try and salvage the drift. You attempt to extort your way to the center, but the bulging black mass of beaks and claws are too much. Like a witch’s thorny maze. You call to Durin to try and block the flock’s escape, but the leader hears your intent. It ducks and crawls along the ground to the Ferroseed, who is practically being bounced about like a beach ball in all the confusion. With the last of its energy, it latches on to Durin and attempts to QUASH any effort to detain its flock. In addition, it releases a HAZE to disable your eyes as well as disorient. For a split second, you catch a flash of purple, caught between two talons, before the violet completely fills your vision…

The next few precious minutes are filled with pandemonium and panic as you try to feel your way through the greasy feathers, but they slip through your fingers like oil, until finally none remains. When the mist starts to clear, you’re left standing in an empty field littered with black down but no birds they belong to. More than that, no Doldrum. Your head and shoulders slowly drop in defeat.

As you stare dejectedly at the ground, you realize your previous assessment at having lost sight of everything wasn’t quite true. Buried under a blanket of feathers is the body of the leader, who appears to have lost consciousness. It must have been too weak from trying to ensure its brethren’s safe passage to follow them. Perhaps it had even been accidentally trampled by some of them during all the chaos. You almost feel a slight sense of sympathy for its brave sacrifice, but swiftly suppress it.

Just then you become aware of a rustling, followed by an angry squawk, and turn to find the leader was apparently not the only one left behind. Arugulus is still sitting squarely on his captive, having proudly managed to keep it prisoner all throughout the mayhem. He beams smugly, crossing his legs as if to impress that it was no big deal restraining this feral hoodlum (hastily uncrossing and firmly planting them when the beast threatens to buck him off).

What will your next strategy be, now that you have two birds in the hand but no balloon?


Stardust Fields

Poke_Hunter – You gladly oblige the Plusle’s plea, and produce another Potion from your pack. You advise Plusle to close its eyes, and douse it exhaustively with the remedy. You smile as the smear on its forehead gradually departs, gaining a more wholesome color. Minun watches the happening out of the corner of its eye (the other still fully alert on you), clearly impressed by the magic. The fire fades from its cheeks, and you seize the occasion to surprise Minun with a spritz from a second bottle for good measure. It squeaks in protest belatedly, but calms down when it senses its own wounds also restoring. Grudgingly, it lets the injury to its pride pass without word.

Meanwhile, you have some words of your own. You wear your best smile, and apologize once more for missing the two at first, yet marking them anyway. Plusle nods in understanding, and regrets its assuming actions as well. Its partner looks away, but a gentle yet firm push on its back forces it to join in repentance. You quickly assure them of your forgiveness, then move on to a more serious matter, asking if they knew of a certain stone you have been seeking: the legendary Linguistite.

The two mice glance at each other, shrug, and shake their heads. The name doesn’t seem to ring a bell. Plusle ponders for a moment, then bulb of light pops above its head. It gestures to the lone cherry blossom tree, and Minun appears greatly alarmed by this suggestion. The two oppose each other again, locking ears and cheeks as heated sparks fly between them in the form of invisible static. You look to your Pokémon hopefully for a translation, but for the moment they seem as lost as you are.

Abruptly, the Plusle ends the quarrel by planting a kiss on its partner’s nose. Minun blushes and turns away, unable to counter such a potent move. Plusle giggles and gives you a wink, then starts to explain its plan. It seems there is a wise old Noctowl who lives inside the tree, who would probably know the stone of which you speak. The only problems are a. He sleeps during the day, and b. He hunts at night, and his favorite prey happens to be rodents. In addition, he doesn’t like outsiders, especially humans. (Like a certain someone, Plusle adds, judging by the way it glances teasingly at a miffed Minun.)

The only way to even get the Noctowl to maybe meet and speak with you then would be for one of the mice to first present it an offering. The Noctowl is at least familiar with the pair since they always play around the tree during the day, safe for the simple fact he won’t leave his hole for any reason as long as there’s light. (Though on more than one occasion they’ve disturbed his sleep and gotten chased at duskfall, barely making some narrow escapes.) They have heard a rumor that he prefers a certain type of Berry, which only grows near the Rainbow Waterfalls due to the rich soil. And they can lead you to it, right?

Plusle nudges its partner, who is unmoved. Plusle puts its magic to work again by batting its bright eyes, and try as Minun might to resist, the cuteness is too much. It caves with a sigh, and nods its assent. However, gallantry insists that it will be the one to lead the way.

Will you take the mice up on their offer?


Cloud Forest

Charminions – The heavens shine upon its hottest star today, as Apollo bursts all of a sudden into flame. Like a phoenix from ashes, he emerges again, reborn. His coat seems to invert, shedding nearly all of its baby down. The three fair-haired feathers that make up his crown deepen into a burnt orange, a sign of maturity and dominance. Muscles no longer fresh and tender, but lean and tough. Powerful legs primed, claws at the ready to rip. An entire body set to spring into action.

Carnivine is clearly impressed. Drool dribbles from the corner of its jaw as it takes in the proud sight of your fighting fowl, stars forming in its eyes. It fans itself with a leaf, as if in the presence of the galaxy’s greatest illuminary itself, the heat of the sun too untamed to encapsulate. Combined with a bodybuilder’s figure, the effect is not only burning, but nearly blinding.

That won’t deter this devious creeper though. It starts to sashay up to Apollo, circling the bird as it eyes him up and down like a piece of meat on display. Uncomfortable with this sudden appraisal, Apollo shuffles his legs (all of a sudden conscious of their ungainly adolescent appearance) and clucks awkwardly. Carnivine slinks slowly closer, sensually snaking a leaf over Apollo’s chest feathers, lingering over the small, sensitive tufts of tangerine. Little remarks of leftover infancy. It pinches a knot, at the same time smacking Apollo on his firm butt. Apollo squawks and tries to twist away, but Carnivine coyly catches him under the chin and teases the bottom of his beak. Try as he might, Apollo cannot resist this adoring attention, and sinks into a spellbound lull. He even attempts to strike a few tentative poses for his patron’s benefit.

Carnivine grins seductively. Having lured its prey straight into its trap, it goes in for the kill. It lunges forward with unprecedented speed, FAINTly ATTACKing Apollo with a fierce uppercut. The fighting fowl stumbles back, rubbing his now sore chin where he had just been enjoying a playful massage. Glaring intensely at his opponent, who is currently doubled over with laughter at how easily Apollo fell for such a ruse, the rooster decides to get it back by its own scheme. With a sudden burst of alacrity, Apollo charges around the Carnivine’s backside, who is too caught up in its own mirth to realize a blurred fireball even surpassed it, resulting in confusion over Apollo’s abrupt disappearance. Apollo takes the initiative to penetrate his bruised beak into the plant’s backside, taking great satisfaction in the cries of pain as he thrusts repeatedly, twisting the knife even deeper.

Only after Apollo feels he’s had enough fun does he pull out, and Carnivine crawls pitifully away to a tree, its leaves a mess and its body nearly broken. In an attempt to revitalize itself, it INGRAINs its roots in the ground, gradually drawing nutrients into its battered soul. Apollo isn’t fully finished yet though, as he releases the rest of his rage in a hot spray, leaving Carnivine charred and covered in white cinders. Rather than fighting back, Carnivine decides to SWALLOW completely, savoring the experience.

By the end of the round, Carnivine is looking a little worse for fear, but not as drained as you’d hope since it managed to restore some health and energy. In fact, by the way it beckons Apollo to bring the sexy back, it still appears to have plenty of stimulation left. Much to its partner’s chagrin, the persistent plant is already raring to go again. …It even seems to like it a bit rough.

What will you do now?

takkupanda – Yarnia squeezes the vines tighter around the bear’s torso to ensure its behavior (though cooperation is another matter), careful not to cut off its circulation. Meanwhile, against better judgment, you and Broly gingerly approach the beast. You suddenly stop short, and Broly looks back at you with a whine, eyes clearly pleading. You urge the brave pup forward, reasoning that his affinity to earth means he possesses a distant kinship to the bear family, which should allow deeper chance of connection, right? Broly responds with an expression that clearly indicates he thinks that idea is crazy, but he grudgingly consents. Cautiously, he tiptoes up to the Ursaring and offers a friendly bark, its wavering pitch belying his foreboding.

The Ursaring, however, ignores Broly’s presence altogether and continues to try and get at its bindings to gnaw them. Broly glances back, and you shrug but shoo him on stage anyway. Yarnia offers an encouraging good-luck-glad-it’s-not-me wave, and Broly wilts under his peers’ so-called support, beginning to regret his own suggestion to chase after a giant bear in the first place. It’s a whole other story when he’s the one who has to deal with the consequences of bravery face to face. Or in his case, snout to snout.

Still entirely unconvinced of your plan, the Growlithe tries again, louder this time. The Ursaring responds with a low growl, sending Broly scampering back behind your legs, tail between his. The giant mass of brown starts to shift, and Yarnia braces against the movement, preparing to dose it with some sedatives. However, it simply rolls over, and eventually manages to sit up against a tree, still trying to get into a better position to eat at the ropes. All three of you breathe a collective sigh of relief.

Glancing around, you spot Broly cowering under a brush, his beige bushy tail a dead giveaway. With some difficulty, you fetch the frightened firedog out from under there and give him another great shove towards the beast. Feeling the weight of your unyielding gaze, Broly reluctantly ventures forward once more. He reasserts himself to the giant, who this time replies with a noncommittal grunt. Pleased at this progress, Broly presses for more. Gradually, the Ursaring seems to divulge itself, punctuating the long strings of barks with a series of short, gruff bursts. Eventually a mournful look crosses its face and it lets loose a despondent wail, its gravity enough to reduce a few leaves from the surrounding trees.

Broly nods in understanding, and turns to interpret the situation for you. Contrary to your initial impression, this Ursaring is a female, and a mother at that. It seems she has lost her cub, and was using her SWEET SCENT to try and signal the Teddiursa to come back to its Mama, hoping it would help the dear little darling to find its way. She’s sorry for causing so much damage to the forest that is their home, but she’s desperate and worried and won’t rest until she finds her baby. As large tears roll down her cheeks, Broly puts a paw reassuringly on her lap. In contrast to the terrier’s terror before, his gestures are now full of only sympathy. Even Yarnia relaxes her grip a bit, extending another vine to tenderly wipe the creature’s eye. Your two Pokémon turn to you expectantly, and you can feel all pressure put purely on you now.

Will you help with a poor parent’s plight?


Rock Garden

blazeVA – You and Marche quickly conclude that only music can soothe the souls of these two great beasts. The only problem is that your partner lacks an accompaniment. You offer to go and fetch one, but Marche stops you and shakes his head with a knowing smile. He points to Keith, who seems to be, er, “gazing” pointedly at Charlie, who simultaneously shrinks under everyone’s stares. Seems the little sneak has been withholding something. He shuffles sheepishly, then shrugs in defeat and holds up a claw, signaling you all to wait a moment before he disappears inside his shell. Some strange sounds emanate from within, including but not limited to bumps, crashes, clucks, and growls. You could swear you even heard a siren somewhere in the mix.

Finally, Charlie emerges, strangely covered in feathers, clutching what appears to be the handle of an instrument. He strains on the surplus, but it appears to be stuck. Blushing as he pardons his naked appearance, he awkwardly scuttles further out of the hole and braces his legs against the sides. With a sharp tug and a twist, Charlie suddenly loses grip and tumbles over backward, allowing the guitar to grow gloriously before your eyes (although how on earth it managed to squeeze past the opening and fit inside the shell in the first place you have no idea).

The thing is certainly a beauty. Carved out of heavy stone and marble, only an Olympic weightlifter (or maybe a masochist) would dare to even try and pick it up. (Which then begs the question of how strong Charlie the crab must be to have been carrying it around with him all this time…) Precious gems entrench themselves in the bed of the body, embellishing. Rubies, sapphires, emeralds, diamonds – you name it. The tuning keys even appear to be made from mother of pearl, and the bridge of pure jade. Strung with silver and gilded along the edges with gold, the gaudiness- er, gorgeousness is almost blinding.

“This is the legendary Ragnarock,” Marche explains. “Keith told me about it on our way here.” It occurs to you that the rock may as well have been talking during the tour through the Garden, and you simply weren’t aware. Marche reaches out eagerly for the instrument, as if magnetized. Charlie looks unsure, but Keith’s slight nod convinces him to hand it over. The Geodude wobbles a little under the guitar’s weight, but quickly corrects his altitude. Once settled, he strums a few experimental bars and winces at the sound, like a cat whining in protest after having been woken from a nap. Seems the poor girl’s been in storage for quite some time. He plucks at each string in turn, tuning to perfection, before testing again with a strident slam.

The guitar booms a gruff, but solid scale, effectively grabbing the attention of the two behemoths on stage. They glance at your odd group, confused, as Charlie tries to hide inside his shell to avoid any association, or perhaps simply anger for giving the guitar away. Marche nods at you, and on your cue, one, two…

Together, you belt out a rough rendition of your favorite rock ballad. Marche plays with surprising finesse, his fingers practically flying over the frets. Even Charlie immediately pops his head out to hear the performance. When it is done, he claps his claws together for an encore, but stops when he realizes he’s the only one applauding. …Although this could also be an account of the fact he’s the only one physically capable of achieving such a feat. As such, you look to your audience onstage nervously for the final assessment.

The Bastiodon and Probopass grunt inquisitively at Dwebble, who squeaks and scurries back, pleased to be invited to the conversation for once. Together, the three hold a brief conference, and you gulp as you anxiously await the judges’ decision. After more bickering and stache-wrinkling, they finally turn back, and Marche translates their comments one by one.

Bill: “Not bad for a first audition. Could use some work. Kinda pitchy in places.”

Charlie: “I loved it! You guys are great!”

Ian: “That was absolutely the most HORRENDOUS performance I have ever heard. …But we’re short and there’s no one else available, so I suppose you blokes will have to do.”

While you and your partner bump fists over your (moderate) success, Bill suddenly interjects with his original issue. Marche continues to relay the debate without even realizing: Bill still wants to hire the Heaven’s Devils to act as security and won’t back down. Ian calmly asks if he need remind Bill that such decisions shouldn’t be made without the band leader present? Charlie quietly points out that they just agreed to hire two stand-ins off the stone on their own, and both beasts glare at him, causing him to almost shrivel up. Seems like another fight’s about to break out unless you do something fast.

What do you do?


Rainbow Waterfalls

Celebii151 – You summon your Squirtle and in his place produce a small Poochyena, who bares her fangs, poised to engage. On your cue, she announces her presence with a howl that commands every Golduck’s attention, disrupting their pattern. Even the leader is forced to cease concentration and recognize your Pokémon’s position. Pleased at having successfully assembled an audience, Valerius shows off her skills by racing back and forth, composing shadows of herself to make it seem as if the Golduck are the ones who are surrounded. While the leader maintains a cool head, some of the followers appear disturbed by this development, unable to track the truth.

Deciding it better to deal with this annoyance first and prove its supremacy, the leader surrounds itself with water and blasts off in an AQUA JET, striking one of the clones. It collapses and fades as mist. Though disgruntled at having missed its target, the leader has at least proven to its followers that it was only a mere magic trick. A deception of the eyes, just as they had instilled illusions in their prey. The group gladly ignores the intruder and turns their attention back to the first victims, minus one. Simultaneously, they direct PULSEs of WATER at the ground, building wave upon wave into a roaring tide that crashes onto Boing and Larry, sweeping them away. The two wash up at your feet, cold and dripping and ashamed as the Golduck whoop and hi-five each other. The leader grins as it looks on the scene in approval, and throws a smug look in your party’s direction, jerking its thumb in a movement that clearly says: “This is our turf. Get lost if you can’t ride the surf.”

Burning with resentment, you turn to Ducklett and point at your poor, shivering pals, trying to convince the blue bird that you’re its friends and it should help defend its honor. The Ducklett hesitates between you, your Pokémon, and the gang of cheering Golduck. Finally, it seems to make up its mind that it’s had enough of taking abuse and watching others suffer for it, hopping heroically to its feet with a fearless “quack”. Every player on the field stops and watches curiously as it spreads its wings in a grand expression, bracing itself for whatever feat it is about perform. Holding its neck towards the heavens, it trumpets and transmits a thin beam of energy skyward, floating up and vanishing in the clouds.

Nothing appears to happen, and the Golduck burst into laughter at this weak display. You bend down and try to console the duck, who has immediately buried its head in its feathers in embarrassment. However, you gradually begin to feel a breeze pick up, growing stronger until it’s billowing against your back. Soon there’s a turbulent TAILWIND on your Pokémon’s side, which dries them off quickly in addition to improving both their confidence and speed.

With the water gone, Boing bounces back into action by charging electricity inside his body, firing off two beams at the leader in rapid succession. They both connect, and after the first one Boing felt a small rise in his power levels. Next it’s Larry’s turn, and he similarly discharges bolts of blue electricity towards the leader, again hitting the mark. He then tucks in his head and charges the target, but the leader is not about to allow another insult to its pride. Rather than rely on tricks this time, it agrees to face its opponent head-on, lowering its head and hurtling straight back. Though ordinarily one would consider this move suicide, you spot the ruby on its forehead glowing fiercely, as it must be focusing all its willpower into protecting its brain. They collide, and though the airstream gave Larry a slight edge, you can sense him cringing under his mask as the ZEN HEADBUTT once again transfers Psychic energy into his mind, assaulting him with fearful imagery.

By the end, both the leader and Larry are looking somewhat tired, but still eager to fight. The other Golduck and the rest of your Pokémon appear more fresh and fit, eyeing each other distastefully. In addition, one of Valerius’s clones remains on the field. Ducklett has helped you out a bit this round, but seems unsure of its accomplishment and still rather reluctant to join the fray.

What will your next move be?


Delibird Ridge

DaisyInari – The solution to Natu’s riddle seems simple enough at first… Perhaps a little too simple. Then again, it is only the first round. Perhaps your opponent is merely warming up for the real challenge ahead. About 80% sure of yourself, you set off in direction of…


The Rose Arch

A short walk takes you back to the Sky Gate, where you choose the mobile marked by the decorative arch you saw in your dreams. As soon as the two of you arrive on the path, your senses are saluted by a host of pleasant sights and smells. Flowers of all different origins and shades flank the trail, lending flavor to the air. They sway mildly in the breeze, dreaming of the sky above. A sweetness fills your lungs, expanding your confidence for this little exploration, even if the initial incentive for coming happens to turn out incorrect.

As you amble along at your own ease, stopping every so often to literally smell the roses, Sunshine takes off ahead, whistling a cheery tune but remaining alert for any suspicious activity. The notes seem to both float and fall, even getting underfoot. They support your step, causing it to quicken in altitude, if not by distance. A musical magic carpet. You hum along, only absently aware of the competition at this point. If not for Sunshine occasionally circling back to nudge you forward when you become diverted by a particular plant, the two of you would hardly make any progress. It takes all your concentration just to consider keeping an open mind for psychic signals. Perhaps this is what Natu anticipated by sending you to such a relaxed setting. What a cheeky tactic. …Though you suppose it is your own fault for being so easily sidetracked, to which Sunshine rolls her eyes in agreement.

By the third time this happens, something other than Sunshine’s beak suddenly snaps you out of reverie. A frightened scream, followed by a sinister slurping sound. You and Sunshine exchange a brief look of panic before running ahead to find the source: A Victreebel insinuates upon the path, looming over a Lilligant with hunger in its eyes.

Before either of you can act, however, a strange wind starts to pick up, and a storm of roses suddenly steals your vision. For a moment, you swear you can hear mysterious theme music playing. When the petals subside, there stands before you a Roserade wearing a cape and mask, striking a dramatic pose. He thrusts his bouquet directly at the villainous Victreebel, who appears momentarily confused by the masked weirdo’s mannerisms. It first glances behind it, then upon realizing it was the one being issued a challenge, simply snarls back in response, unimpressed at being held by petalpoint.

However, the Roserade soon becomes quickly distracted (not unlike a certain little girl). He winks at Lilligant and tosses a rose in her direction, whose cheeks quickly turn the same color upon catching it. As Roserade continues to flirt and flaunt for Lilligant’s benefit, the Victreebel grows impatient and WHIPs out a VINE, slamming it into the unsuspecting Roserade’s backside. Lilligant screams as her suitor is sent suddenly flying, landing unceremoniously at your feet with swirls in his eyes, apparently already knocked out.

Victreebel sweatdrops and shrugs, surprised at the ease at which its foe was disposed but not one to complain. It turns eagerly back to its meal, swooping her up with its vine and drawing her close to its gaping jaws. Meanwhile, Roserade is still seeing stars and birdies, and not just the one on your shoulder. Looks like this hammy hero could use a bit of help.

What will you do?
lilbluecorsola is offline  
Old 05-31-2012, 02:45 AM   #648
Meetan
Cascade Badge
 
Meetan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: England
Posts: 419
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebii151 View Post
Meetan .:Repost:.

Having been in Rainbow Road only a few minutes, Swinub’s love of food has already landed you in trouble with one of the locals. “Dude, it’s not like I knew!” you desperately try to explain to him. “Sure, you didn’t know!” he answers in an obviously sarcastic tone of voice. The boy’s stubbornness doesn’t let up, his Hoppip obeying his orders. The Cottonweed Pokemon opens its pink mouth wide, releasing a flurry of Seeds that move as fast as Bullets. Swinub tries to dodge, but unfortunately is hit by the speedy attack. Swinub takes a nice hit, though it doesn’t do that much damage, signalling that this particular Hoppip is at a low level. Swinub begins to act like an Odor Sleuth as the inside of Swinub's mouth starts to glow white and it becomes surrounded in white static. He then opens its mouth and fires a white orb of energy surrounded by a clear bubble of energy and two white rings around it from its mouth at the ground. The orb hits the ground and Swinub locks onto Hoppip’s location with its sensitive nose. Opening its mouth once again, Swinub begins to huff and puff as if he wants to blow your house down. He exhales a cool Wind towards Hoppip, with an Icy temperature to it. It blows all over Hoppip, giving it a large amount of damage due to its double weakness to Ice. The wind also blows Hoppip into a tree, thanks to its light weight. Hoppip falls to the ground, but manages to get back up, albeit more slowly than before. "You steal, and you hurt my Hoppip! What kind of monster are you?!" he screams at the top of his lungs. "Now, Mark, I'm sure she didn't mean any harm." an older figure from behind Mark says in a calm, but firm voice. "Now, I'm Matthew and this is my son Mark." he says to you. "I'm a farmer, and Mark helps me sometimes. Would you like to come over to my place for some lunch?" he asks. "But first, might I ask who you are?"

What will you do?


((Sorry I took so long - didn't even realise there had been an updated! Exams and other irl madness.))

Alice rolled her eyes, not feeling the slightest bit of guilt at the presumptuous little sir's tantrum. If he was going to act like that, he could suffer the consequences. Besides, she was enjoying the easy battle. It was almost a shame when the boy's father appeared to bring peace, but the offer of lunch was welcome, and she happily accepted. "My name's Alice, I'm a new Pokemon trainer." She explained, "I don't really know how I wound up here. I thought the Cloud Garden was just a fairy tale or something - like Pokepark. And we honestly didn't know those bushes belonged to anyone, I'm sorry for Swinub's behaviour." The girl continued. Swinub wasn't apologetic, however, though it was hard to tell with how his fur flopped over his eyes.

Last edited by Meetan; 05-31-2012 at 03:21 AM.
Meetan is offline  
Old 05-31-2012, 02:41 PM   #649
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL
 
Celebii151's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Getting 5 manned bot
Posts: 3,331
Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Furret If The Scarf Fits, Wear It

The Rose Arch

uhhhhh


You decide to take up the mystery woman on your offer, as you head north towards the Pokemon Training Institute. After thirty minutes, you think you should have already been there. You grab a compass from you bag, and you soon realize that you have been heading east the entire time! Your horribly terrible sense of direction had gotten you into yet another mess. You sigh and decide that it would be a waste of time to go back, and you continue exploring the eastern parts of the Rose Arch, coming across a huge temple, surrounded by red roses on one side, and blue roses on the other. The temple itself bears a resemblance to the Taj Mahal, though it is tinted spring green and has a wonderful scent emanating from it. You feel compelled to enter, so you do and discover a path of roses inside, with a Whimsicott playing around in it. The walls of the temple are spring green as well, though they only have glass roses hanging from them as decorations. Due the overwhelming amount of roses, you sneeze and the Whimsicott notices you. It begins to float away as fast as it can, and you chase it. It turns down a hall before you can catch it, and you trip over something. You turn around to the roses wrapping around your legs and growing quickly, the thorns hurting you every moment.

What will you do?


Cloud Forest

Jolteonjak


Once again you have to earn the trust of yet another forest Pokemon, though this one is much more aggressive and angry than the previous one. You return Heracross to his Pokeball, a clever move as Heracross have a natural but deadly disadvantage against Flying-Types like Spearow. The Spearow simply continues to glare at you and Cyndaquil before swooping down and grabbing the translator. Now in its possession, it begins to chirp and squawk into it. A voice comes out. “Yes, it’s true that the Pidgey and Spearow have been in a fight recently. But don’t act as if you’re here to help.” It looks at Cyndaquil again. “You really think you can help us with that scrawny little mouse?” it remarks, while Cyndaquil’s flame lights up again. You remind at what happened last time and it quickly extinguishes it, still furious with the Spearow. “Well, according to Master Fearow, the Pidgey burnt down our territory, as an act of violence. You probably assisted them, with that Fire-Type of yours.” It says warily, as it has every right to be afraid of Cyndaquil. “We must do battle. Defeat me, and I shall allow you to gain entry into our territory, so you can talk with Master Fearow.”

What will you do?


Space Path

Son_of_Shadows


The group of rash and violent people, you quickly identify them as Team Galactic, a band that had caused misery and mayhem in Sinnoh for so long, before being stopped by the Sinnoh Champion accompanied by a young 10-year old Pokemon Trainer. But for some reason, they had regrouped in the Space Path, a suitable place for a group like Team Galactic. Two grunts had drawn out their Pokemon, as have you. Even with your obvious type advantage, the brash and reckless Team Galactic grunts begin the fight. Bishop begins, flapping his tiny wings and flying towards Skorupi, his sharp but tiny beak Pecking Skorupi, though with its tough defenses, it was going to take more than simple pecking. Houndour moves next, Charging at Bishop with Flames surrounding it, as it collides with Bishop, knocking him to the floor. Bishop flaps back up, as Houndour muscles limber up, raising its speed. Skorupi plans on raising its stats, too, and gives itself some Acupressure as its Defense raises even higher, meaning you should stick with the Special side of its Defense. Aegis begins to act, blasting a high amount of Muddy Water at Houndour, slightly impeding its vision as well as dealing massive damage. Houndour Roars in defense to show its mightiness, though it doesn’t bother Aegis much, Bishop seems a tad bit frightened, but he quickly shakes it off, so he can dive towards Skorupi in a Tackle attack, one of the most basic moves known. With Skorupi’s increased defenses, Bishop actually damages himself while performing the techniques. Aegis fires off another Muddy Water at Skorupi, hindering its vision as well as damaging it. Skorupi retaliates with a fierce barrage of Bug-Type Missiles, as sharp and dangerous as Pins, that pierce Aegis’ skin, causing great pain. Aegis angrily enacts revenge, by attacking its team mate with a Water Gun, the super effective move, dealing much damage to Houndour, who yelps in pain. This battle is definitely in your favour at the moment, but anything can happen.

What will you do?



Rainbow Road

Meetan

Politely and thankfully accepting Matthew’s offer for lunch, you begin to walk towards their home, and you can hear Mark cursing under his breath. You roll your eyes, as you show yourself to be the bigger person. A few minutes later, you arrive at their humble adobe, a wooden house that is fairly large. You enter, and the scent of melted cheese and tomato sauce fills your nostrils as you fall into a trance-like state. A woman’s voice disrupts the experience. “Welcome home, boys.” it says to Matthew and Mark. A tall, slim woman wearing a red dress and donning brown hair shows up. “I see you found a… friend.” She says with distaste. They explain how Swinub ate some berries and you and Mark were battling. “Oh, I thought she was another homeless girl. Sorry about that!” she says to you, hoping you’ll forgive her. “My name is Melanie, by the way, wife of Matthew and mother of Mark. I was just finishing some pizza, if you would like some.” You happily nod your head as the pizza is laid out in front of you. You all pray to Arceus, and then commence stuffing the delicious slices of pizza down your throats. As you eat, Mark begins to talk. “You know, Alice. I grow berries for the annual Pie Competition held in Rainbow Road. But for my Master Pie, I need three Super Rare Berries, all which grow in remote parts of the Cloud Garden. There is the Salac Berry, which is said to grow deep in the Oasis, the Wacan Berry which thrives in the Fountain Garden, and the legendary Liechi Berry which is hidden in the Forbidden Garden. I’m not a trainer, and frankly, Mark isn’t an expert on Pokemon either. Would you be kind enough to retrieve these berries for me?

What will you do?


Stardust Fields

King Ghidorah


The battle keeps on going, as Venonat attempts another Tackle move on Krabby, who takes it directly, a little too tired to even try to dodge. Krabby staggers back a bit, then uses the remaining of its Rock reserves for another AncientPower, knocking Venonat backwards, and it weakly gets to its feet. Venonat, tired of being hit, tries a different tactic, releasing yellow Spores from its antennae that float over to Krabby. Krabby, as he is Stunned, gasps. And gasping can be dangerous if there are deadly spores in the nearby air, as there are right now. Krabby inhales the Stun Spore and instantly his body begins to lock up in paralysis. Fortunately, Krabby doesn’t need to move to perform his next technique and he opens his pincer wide to allow a high pressure stream of Bubbles to be released, not very different than a Beam which soar towards Venonat, popping with large impacts when they reach it. Venonat cannot take the pain anymore and collapses, knocked out as Krabby’s paralysis wears off. Krabby clicks his pincers happily and you toss a Pokeball at the fainted Insect Pokemon. A red light envelops and absorbs Venonat as the Pokeball falls to the floor and a ping sound is made, and it seems you have caught the Level 05 Female Venonat. Level up for Krabby.

Now that you have Venonat, what will you do?

Itzatrap

As the batty duo closed in on you, you strategized with Bob. Sandslash materialized in front of you, ready for a fight. With its natural ability to see in the dark, it was a smart choice. Shell painted a look on determination on his face as he saw Sandslash begin to Slash the Swoobat. Shell filled his blue and bald head with the Psychic Energy of the Zen and rushed at the Bat Pokemon, who simply flew over the strong Headbutt. Golbat snickers at the failed move, and launches an Air Cutter at Shell, knocking him on his back as Golbat and Swoobat laugh even more as Shell tries to get back up. Bob grabs another Pokeball and lets out a Machoke who helps Shell up and faces the Golbat. It forms a projectile of Rock Energy in between its palms and fires it at Golbat. The move Smacks Golbat’s wing, causing it to plummet Down to the ground, unable to fly any more. “There Rob, that should give you an equal playing ground.” You grin as Shell runs at the grounded Golbat, who prepares to deflect the strike. Unfortunately for it, Shell dives to the side at the last second, an obvious Fake Out as he strikes Golbat. Shell then prepares for the long battle ahead, shooting a jet of water that formed into Aqua Rings around his body that will slowly heal his injuries. One returns to him immediately, restoring some health as Golbat prepares for the next round.

What will you do?


Comet’s Corner

Extroph


Agreeing to help this strange man, you ask him to wait a few moments, as you try your luck with Electrike, tossing one of your Pokeballs at the Lightning Pokemon. The Pokeball absorbs Electrike and shakes a few time before making a ping noise, and you are now certain that you have caught the Level 05 Male Electrike. You grin from ear to ear as you pick up the no longer empty Pokeball. Tepig snorts happily at his new companion and friend, as the man behind you congratulates you briefly, still urging you to hurry. You make sure you have everything intact before you start heading out, following this hasty man. You walk for a short amount of time, and you can already see signs of civilization in the distance. You enter the ‘city’ and see many busy people scuttling about, making their ways to their various jobs and such. “This way.” The man says, directing you. “By the way, my name is Adam.” You finally come across a building, and you enter, seeing various scientists and such, most of them with a look of panic of their faces. You enter a room, and see what seems to be a high-tech generator, but it seems that something is missing. “A thief broke into the lab last night, and stole our three most precious gems and power sources: the Sun Ruby, Sea Sapphire and Sky Emerald. He left this.” Adam says holding up a sheet of paper. On it is what seems to be a poem.

Scientists? This is a lab of fools
It was simple to steal your precious jewels
By the morning I had fled
You were still snoozing in your beds

If you wish locate me
Search in an area filled with burnt trees
I expect 1,000,000 coins
Or the jewels will remain mine

Oh, one more thing, come alone
And the police, don’t you phone


It looks as if this thief is expecting a ransom when whosoever comes to collect the jewels. “Oh, this is just awful!” Adam exclaims. “Coins and mine don’t even rhyme! AND, he has our jewels. Oh, dear trainer, you’ll help me in my sorry state, won’t you? You can expect to be handsomely rewarded if you do. We were working on some new Pokeballs with those gems, and you can have the first samples if you help.”

What will you do?
Celebii151 is offline  
Old 05-31-2012, 04:16 PM   #650
Flame Mistress
Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
CLOUD GARDEN

Everybody knows that the best things for a Garden are sun and rain, so moving it closer to the sun and clouds would make a wonderful garden.
So what if we put the garden in the clouds? Imagine the beauty of this place. Actually, don't imagine, come and see for yourself, this picture of natural beauty set into the clear blues skies. Stick around and explore, who knows what surprises and adventures you will encounter.

Areas:

Stardust Fields: Ever wondered what it looks like to walk in outer space? Well chances are you'll never get a chance to do that, so why not take a walk through the Stardust Fields instead? A peaceful, uninterrupted terrain, providing habitat for all sorts of weird and wonderful pokemon, and maybe even the odd precious stone or two.
Charlotte looked at the glorious stretch of land before her that was called Stardust Fields - and couldn't help but gasp in wonder.

The terrain was peaceful and uninterrupted, and it was just as if she was walking in outer space itself. It was simply beautiful, especially with the bright stars shining upon the fields, making them seem as if they were glittering (it was probably only her own imagination, but still - it was a truly magnificent sight). She almost felt scared to run through the fields, in fear of harming the terrain and any mystical creatures that dwelled here.

Flare, however, wasn't as interested in the terrain itself - it was the sweet, rich scent of precious stones wafting around in the air. She could feel their presence tingling up her nose, and she could practically hear them beckoning her towards them. In a daze, she started to walk forward, when she was grabbed by the tail by Charlotte's hand, snapping her out of her daydream.

"Flare, I know this place is wonderful, but stay with me, okay?" Charlotte said gently, though she was secretly annoyed at the fact that her starter Pokemon was willing to abandon her own master in search of... whatever she wanted to find. "Don't wander off on your own, it's not safe." Flare gave her an I'm-not-a-baby-for-god's-sake look, sighed in irritation, and retreated to her position by Charlotte's side.

After the rather rocky start in their new adventure, both human and Pokemon took their first steps in Stardust Fields.


I know that it's short, but... I'm kinda desperate and suffering from a minor writer's block now, so yeah. ^^; Sorry! Link to Profile
Flame Mistress is offline  
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:48 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.