UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2012, 10:44 AM   #576
Meetan
Cascade Badge
 
Meetan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: England
Posts: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebii151 View Post
Attention to new CG entrants: I am now an updator of the Cloud Garden. My quota will be 6 updatees, so I shall take all of you. I should be able to update once a week, maybe less because of upcoming exams in a few weeks. Remember to keep your FB info in your sigs.
Itzatrap: Unfortunately, I cannot take you, my quota has been met. Sorry.


Meetan

Walking up a steep hill, you quietly discuss with Swinub the things you wish about. Fantasizing about Ponyta, Mamoswine and Torterra, you don't notice when you reach the top of the hill, and begin rolling downhill, crashing rather harshly into the ground below. You lift yourself up, brushing the dirt off your trousers, and you discover the most breath-taking sight you have ever seen. All the shiny colors of the rainbow were on the road, spread out in all directions, as far as the eye can see. Hypnotized by this lovely sight, you walk forward in a trance-like state, paying no attention to anything things else, resulting in a push from Swinub. It seems he smells something off in the distance. He runs off, leaving you to follow. You find a small pond, with berry bushels all over. Swinub squeals with glee before proceeding to chow down on the Pecha Berries. A sweatdrop runs down your face as you realize that Swinub tricked you. "Hey!" a voice calls out in the distance. A boy, about sixteen years of age, with a Hoppip shows up. "Those are my prize berries from my father's farm!" he yells. "Hoppip, let's give these thieves a lesson." he says to Hoppip. "Use Bullet Seed!" he orders.

What will you do?


"Dude!" Alice started in shock, knees and elbows stinging and throbbing with pain from her tumble, "It's not like I knew!"

Apparently, he didn't care. The boy was clearly younger than her (and in her sllightly immodest eyes - more stupid), but he was taller and aggressive. But his Hoppip was at a partial type disadvantage to Swinub's, and with his speed, her first trainer battle since leaving home and the academy behind would hopefully go in her favour.

"Dodge the bullet seed, Swinub!" She commanded, "Target accurately with Odor Sleuth, and use Icy Wind! Let's show 'em what we've got!"

((Thank you for picking up my adventure. ^^))
Meetan is offline  
Old 02-28-2012, 01:07 PM   #577
MarbleZone
Soul Badge
 
MarbleZone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post

Cloud Forest: A huge forest that surrounds the Rainbow Road, it's surprisingly always bright no matter what time of day it is. The forest acts as a home to most (if not all) Grass and Bug type pokemon and also several other forest dwelling types. Just try not to get lost.

"I'm lost."

Levin looked around, confused. How on Earth could you even miss a rainbow road? It's the most unmissable thing in the world, it's supposed to hurt your eyes if common description is anything to go by...

"Well, you wanted to come here, you silly bunny-whatever, you get us out of this mess." he said, as he reached for Minccino's Pokéball, releasing her. The chinchilla looked around and hopped excitedly, either at the prospect of finding that FABULOUS road or just that this new adventure didn't involve unhealthy amounts of snow and cold.

"In all seriousness now, we're lost Min. If there's any way you can help us get back on track, it'd be great. It'll be night soon, and we have no idea how hostile this place becomes in the dark. We're only just starting out, we can't risk straying off-course like this, the chance of finding a Pokémon that's too strong for us is high."

That got her to focus. She stopped jumping around aimlessly and looked at him, concerned. Seems the possibility of getting hurt while searching for the LSD Road was something she hadn't equated.

"Come on, let's keep moving girl. It'll be alright."
__________________

Last edited by MarbleZone; 02-28-2012 at 01:14 PM.
MarbleZone is offline  
Old 02-28-2012, 07:35 PM   #578
StonE EdgE
Pokemon Trainer
 
StonE EdgE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
Memory Lane: Leading away from the Sky Gate is this seemingly endless concrete pathway. Flowers line the side of the road, laid in memory of trainers and pokemon that fought there. The saddening feel around the area attract darker, stronger pokemon.

"Memory Lane, huh? Sounds nostalgic. I wonder whats here for us to fight?"

As I worked my way along the path, my Machop had an unusually fun time frolicking through the flowers as we moved on. "Got a soft side, buddy?" My Machop stopped and looked at me like I caught him sneaking some Pokeblocks. "Don't worry, I won't tell. I promise." He looked relieved to know that the fellas back at the Dojo won't be hearing of his secret. "Come on, let see what out there for us." Now Machop joined me on the walkway, ashamed of showing his less-then-manly side.

Farther down the path, I found a spot to rest since the initial journey to get to the Cloud Garden was exhausting. As I set up camp, Machop went off to find some moss or leaves to use as bedding. A few hours later, Machop still wasn't back. He's fine. I thought. He probably got distracted by those damn flowers again. Once sunset came, I really got worried. I decided I was going to set off to find him. I dug out my flashlight and threw my backpack one. As I was about to leave, I saw something running at top speeds directly towards me. Not knowing what it was, I got into a fighting stance, knowing I might have to defend myself. When it started to close, I recognized it was Machop. "Where the HELL have you been! I've was worried out of my mind!" Machop stumbled the last few feet and fell at my feet.

I immediately could tell he was hurt. I scooped him up and brought him back to my bed. His left arm was badly bruised and had some sort of scratches on them. I wrapped it up with a spare tee shirt I had.

-----------------------------------------------------------

When he awoke, I could tell he saw something disturbing the day before. He had a look on his face that looked like he saw a ghost. He shook so badly, I had to feed him myself. "Well buddy, looks like we'll be waiting a day for you to heal up." Machop wouldn't acknowledge me. The only thing he did was stare off in the direction he came bolting from the night before.

"What ever you met last night, I hope we don't see it again."
StonE EdgE is offline  
Old 03-05-2012, 07:53 AM   #579
pengyzu
heiir of liife
 
pengyzu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Land of Lilypads and Lightning
Posts: 1,025
Send a message via Skype™ to pengyzu
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
The Space Path: A mysterious semi-transparent golden path that seemingly leads off into space. Where does it end? Nobody knows because anyone who has ever ventured along it has never returned. Who knows what you may find out there…..
"Thank you Nurse Joy! I'll be sure to stay safe"

As Rey retrieves the Pokeball of his trusty companion, news is being broadcasted on the television. -"Another man went missing after venturing into the Space Path. This happened last ...eve..."- The young man let out a big sigh, "not another one.... No matter! It seems to be perfectly safe for me, I wonder what's out there. Besides, I won't know unless I try to find out myself."

Kara: Are you kidding me? I've been protecting you ever since you were young, only to have you get killed because of yourself. Stop being foolish you moron.

"Come on Kara, it's not like I'll die or something. Where's your spirit of adventure. It seems to be the perfect day and the perfect time for adventure. Who knows what awaits us, treasure, Pokemon, mysteries, and if we're lucky..."

Kara: No need to continue... You have me anyways!

"Yeah, what could possibly go wrong..." said Rey, as he dashed towards the entrance of the path while Zero followed after.

[x]

Last edited by pengyzu; 03-09-2012 at 05:18 AM.
pengyzu is offline  
Old 03-05-2012, 09:06 AM   #580
DaisyInari
Making that sweet coin
 
DaisyInari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: In the workforce
Posts: 2,230
Send a message via MSN to DaisyInari
Altaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUKI.N View Post

Delibird Ridge

DaisyInari¤Repost of Your Last Update¤

After an arduous ascent up the ridge, you and your Swablu come to a respite at a small crevice, where you decide to unpack your food to refurnish some energy. Despite heavy breaths, your spirit still brims with vigor, as evidenced by how electrically you babble on your thoughts. Sunshine shares your enthusiasm, performing somersaults as she whistles a cheerful air, before settling on a boulder to partake in the fruit you offer. You grin and take a greedy bite out of your own lunch, munching with satisfaction as you take in the proud vista. Below, the view describes a wide spectrum of every color imaginable, a painter’s palette. Above lies an endless blue canvas, waiting for imagination to take flight.

Upon finishing your meal, you invite Sunshine into your lap. She coos and snuggles in secure to your warmth. The two of you lie back, and keep your eyes steady on the empty space above. The recital is about to begin. Soon enough, the parent birds begin to emerge from the entrances to the caverns, broadcasting the length of their wingspans before swooping down the cliffsides to catch a rush of updraft. Like expert divers, you marvel at their grace and poise. Swoops and spirals resemble coordinated dance. The breeze bears them down to the valley, to the plains and lakes and forests below, where they will hunt provisions for their young ones.

Some young ones, it would seem, are already preparing to leave the next. You spy a nearby nest where a fledgling Natu is perched on the edge, flexing its newly toughened appendages. You smile to watch it test its strength, observing that it must only be a few days short of departure. But that smile switches to shock when a freak gust starts to blow, knocking the little psybird off its balance, sending it prematurely plunging into the ravine. You cast about wildly, but the mother Xatu seems to be nowhere in sight, presumably off gathering food for her chick.

What will you do?


Sitting comfortably together on the cliff edge, Sunshine and Daisy await with bated breath for the birds to appear. "Look, there's one now!" the girl gasps as she sees a Braviary's head pop out of a cave. The majestic pokemon scans the horizon before launching out like a rocket, his red, white, and blue plumage blurring as he soars higher and higher. Daisy's smile grows larger and larger as more avians began to follow. Skarmory, Staraptor, Fearow, and even the little Delibird for which this very ridge was named after- the sky is alive with the sounds of flapping wings and bird cries. Sunshine maintains a *o* face the entire time, hoping that one day she'll become as graceful and powerful a flyer like those before her. As the parents gradually disappear to find food for their fledglings, Daisy turns her attention to the cliff wall, craning her neck to catch a glimpse of the babies.

"Ohmygosh, is that a Natu? Eeeeeeeeee~* squeals Daisy excitedly. She quickly pulls out her Pokedex, checking up info on the pint-sized creature. "Natu, Tiny Bird Pokemon. It picks food from cactus plants, deftly avoiding buds and spines. Because its wings aren’t yet fully grown, it has to hop to get around. It is always staring at something." The little girl's smile begins to falter, suddenly feeling uneasy. "Even if it is a bird, it's still a young one. This ridge isn't exactly the friendliest place in the world..." Sensing her trainer's unsettlement, Sunshine chirps reassuringly and taps her beak affectionately on Daisy's hand. Giggling, Daisy gives a kiss on the head before glancing back at the Natu once more. Suddenly, a particularly wild gust of wind blows, hitting the tiny bird right off its rocky perch. It cries for help, but the wind is too loud and it is sent tumbling down the ravine.

If Daisy's scream were any louder, it would probably break the sound barrier. She jumps up like she just sat on a cactus needle, throwing off a very surprised Sunshine. "I knew it! Ohno, whatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoidoooo? Someone! Anyone! A Natu just fell down the ridge!!" The panicking trainer searches frantically for the chick's parents, but they're nowhere to be found. "SUNSHINE. YOU KNOW WHAT WE MUST DO. Time to go down the ravine!" Now with a plan, Daisy calms a bit and begins to climb down as fast as she can. Her Swablu flies ahead, looking for any signs of where the Natu might be. "Don't worry, Natu, I'm coming..." Daisy murmured.
DaisyInari is offline  
Old 03-09-2012, 01:40 AM   #581
lilbluecorsola
Snek fam
 
lilbluecorsola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Searching for time
Posts: 4,511
Natu Birds of a feather, shall we play a song together?

Again, apologies to new entrants, but I'm afraid my quota is currently maxxed out. =/

Also reminding everyone to please include a link to your team with your post. Thank you.

Rainbow Road

Shadowshocker – Knowing there’s no easy way out of this mess, you decide to call in reinforcements, summoning Novawing to the forefront. The little firelizard attunes to his position immediately, needing no second instruction to incite a fiery twister. It easily breaks the opponents’ formation, swallowing the two minions in its midst, while the leader barely manages to divert away with only a burnt wingtip. However, its eyes are soon confronted by the dragon’s terrifying glare. Caught between petrification and incineration, the bird flaps its wings faster to fan off wild, hot flashes of fear.

Meanwhile, Arugulus and Durin commandeer the opening by colliding with the leader in chorus, nearly piloting it to the ground. Though still imprisoned by the cyclone, the cronies realize their chief’s peril, and dispense their own pain to rush to its rescue. Flames licking at their feet, their shared malicious thought fuels their passage through the barrier to grant ASSURANCE of loyalty. Arugulus and Durin are both struck by a combination of flames, feathers, and fury, knocking them back from their perch. As the bullets break free from the blaze, so too the other captive is released to hastily depart the earth again.

While the subordinates nurse their wounds (red scars that would eventually deepen to purple badges, proof of dependability), the leader overcomes its trepidation, seeking to restore its pride by ASTONISHing Novawing. The lizard has no chance to put up a brave front before the surprise assault is followed by a fierce PECK to the eyes.

The rest of the flock closes in, eager to help pick apart the prey, but the leader staves them off with an outstretched wing. It seemingly commands them to aid the search for the missing prisoner, as they quicken their altitude to join the lone dot circling overhead. You gulp and hope Doldrum can manage to evade their scouring eyes long enough. Sensing your distraction, the leader caws loudly. It plus its two faithful followers surround your Pokémon, daring any of you to make a further move.

What will you do?


Stardust Fields

Poke_Hunter – On your cue, Terrance tucks his head into his shell for protection as Zapz plays a long and piercing note, disabling the Plusle’s and Minun’s delicate hearing. As the two mice rub their smarting ears in agony, Zapz glances for the tree you indicated, spotting the lone cherry blossom. He scuttles across the grass and clambers onto the roots, zipping up the bark into the pink blooms’ softness in the blink of an eye. Terrance pokes his head out from under the armor, and you nod at him, planting your own feet firmly in preparation.

Sprouting legs once again, Terrance raises them to solidly stamp the earth twice, sending strong shudders towards the two electric rodents. The waves build on each other; if the initial impact fails to stagger the opponent, an immediate aftershock succeeds in knocking it over. You find yourself barely managing to keep your own balance, and note several petals shivering from the branches.

Concerned for Zapz, you call his name, and anxiously await the tremors to settle. The flowers continue to rustle, and to your relief eventually the little spider head pops out, peering at you with baby blue bug eyes. He hops down nimbly and triggers tendrils of electricity towards the shaken mice. Plusle squeaks as it is noosed, yet Minun hops aside in the nick of time. The sight of its partner suffering enslavement and torment at your hands is too much for it to bear, only further confirming humans’ sadistic nature. Minun SWIFTly fires a flurry of scathing stars at the cruel subjugator, breaking the spider’s concentration and its partner free simultaneously.

While the duration of imprisonment wasn’t very long, and Plusle’s affinity provides natural resistance against electrical torture, Minun whispers a few words in its partner’s ear, to which Plusle nods and suddenly bursts into TEARS. All three of you feel shamed and shuffle your feet uncomfortably. Meanwhile, Minun makes its move by launching its own THUNDER WAVE at Zapz, intent on making him experience the same callous pain he inflicted. Plusle pauses its FAKE sobs in an instant, and follows suit by discharging a THUNDER WAVE at an unsuspecting Terrance. With both of your Pokémon arrested, it’s only a matter of time before their limbs are fully locked.

What will you do?


Cloud Forest

Charminions – Deciding it’s time to kick things up a notch, you tell your roast chicken to turn up the heat. Show this tough customer what typically happens when you recklessly dive into a spicy dish. The little bird boils and builds his energy, before releasing a sudden barrage of zest, scorching the roof of the plant’s mouth. The Carnivine yelps and drops Torchic like it’s hot, fanning its fangs with its long leaves. Apollo thuds on the grass and rolls to safety, dazedly staggering to his feet as he checks to make sure all his feathers and limbs are intact.

As the blistered mouth starts to cool, it waters again, missing its meal. However, the chicken could probably use a little SWEET flavor to soften its natural zing. Carnivine starts to waft a pleasant SCENT towards the chick, basking Apollo with a delicious aroma. As Apollo sways under the fragrance, Carnivine creeps up and tries to taste test its experimental fare by taking another big BITE. Mm, tangy~ Not too piquant, a perfect balance of sugar and spice, with just the mild hint of pizzazz. A culinary masterpiece.

Apollo squeaks and tries to twist away, scraping Carnivine again in the process. The greedy gourmet lets go with a disappointed grunt, watching its snack scurry away from it again. Though grumbling, its leaves begin to glow faintly gold, as the plant STOCKPILEs the nutrients sucked from the sample for future use. The iron and other essential minerals help to bolster the body’s natural defenses. Apollo spits another surge of flames, which burst into fireworks upon contact with the cellulose. However, the toughened fibers hold. As sparks lightly tickle its skin, Carnivine cackles and sticks out its tongue at you.

What do you do now?

takkupanda – You and Broly wither at the prospect of being demolished by an angry beardozer, knowing there’s nowhere to run but no way to win against such overwhelming heft either. Biting your lip, you blurt the first impulse that comes to mind: hopefully fire and ice should suffice to bring the beast down, or at least prevent its course.

As terror bears down, Broly bravely stands his ground and dismisses a chill draft in the Ursaring’s direction, striking the center bullseye dead on. While the creature’s thick coat helps shield against the cold, the blast is enough to brake its advance somewhat. Tiny bits of ice fashion and cling to its fur, if not so much a burden as a slight bother. The beast growls and pauses to scratch irritably at its tummy, encrusted with a faint spiderweb of frost.

Seizing the occasion, Broly adds fuel to the fire by sowing the grass with cinders, giving the Ursaring a light case of hotfoot. Fortunately it is not enraged by these obstacles, merely frustrated. Grumbling, the bear turns around and lumbers off in a different direction, having no more desire for your hot and cold reception. Breathing a sigh of relief, you once again pat Broly on the head and yourself on the back for successfully discouraging another threat.

As you watch the large menace lope off through the woods, the fresh exhaust of its wake clogs your nostrils again, and you cough. Wrinkling your nose, you wonder if the bear was the source of the sweetness you smelled earlier, and if so would it really be safe to let it roam free? Broly whines, and you look down to see him contemplating you with concern. He points his nose towards the path where the sweetness still clutches to the branches, and barks.

What will you do?


Rock Garden

Midgeorge – As Davilla rests his rump on the supple moss, Volbeat’s stare shifts back from him to you. You smile and follow suit, relaxing on a nearby rock and innocently spreading your hands to show all is safe. The stillness in turn promotes peace, and the firebug soon glides gradually down to your level. The approach of light brightens your eyes.

Responding to your offer of guidance, the Volbeat buzzes a few words to Davilla, who nods and attempts to clarify on your account. It would seem Volbeat did indeed lose his way in the maze of darkness, but not just his own. He was supposed to take his beloved, who had been begging for ages, to see the Maestro who dwelled deep within the cavern.

Maestro? You exchange a confused glance with Davilla, who shrugs and requests elaboration. Volbeat explains that the Maestro used to conduct the surrounding forest symphony. He was a musical genius turned mysterious recluse, forced to move underground when “those infernal Rock bands” tried to copy and compete by launching their own nightly performances in the Garden. Their music was so loud and raucous it carried all the way through the woods, forcing many inhabitants to seek solace elsewhere. However, on rare nights when the stones were silent, you could still hear sweet melodies rising from the earth. His beloved had heard a hum that tonight would be such a night, and so finally urged him to take the occasion to try and coax the Maestro to come out and put on a special performance for their date anyinsect who wished to come.

Unfortunately, the two had disconnected along the way, and after a wrong turn Volbeat found himself in this soundproof room, which is where you entered the story.

How will you continue it?

blazeVA – It might be your eyes playing tricks, but you seem to sense Keith nod imperceptibly at your enthusiasm. Crablike, “he” extracts himself from the earth and starts to shuffle off ungainly, almost as if unaccustomed to walking while carrying its own weight. You and Marche follow him, half out of inclination to catch the poor thing should he end up tripping over a rock himself.

Keith leads you to the center of the Garden, where a raised rock platform proudly plants itself. On the dais you spot several Pokémon in the middle of what appears to be a heated argument, at least that’s what you gather from the indeterminate grunts, roars, and rattles flying back and forth. A Bastiodon stomps its feet and gnashes its teeth as it provokes a prim Probopass, who wrinkles its nose in disagreement. Under the beat of the battering ram cowers a tiny Dwebble, who squeaks when a trunk stamps too close and shrinks instantly into its shell.

Keith leaps up on stage and insinuates himself between the conversation. He tries to seize the tall members’ attention, but his speechless voice seems to go unheard by the two towers, and the small snail apparently refuses to come out until the tempest has passed. Bastiodon snorts firmly and puts its foot down, the finality toppling Keith over the edge of the stage with a series of clanks. He rolls helplessly, eventually bumping against the toe of your shoe, while Dwebble pokes its head out slightly at the noise. Spying nothing but more squabble, the frightened creature retreats readily back into its hidey hole.

Keith sits up in a stunned daze, the volume of the argument having apparently disturbed his center of balance. When the little stars and birdies finally subside, he looks- er, listens to you pleadingly. Probably.

What do you do?


Rainbow Waterfalls

Celebii151¤Repost of Your Last Update¤

As you send your two emissaries to try and negotiate a pact with the gang of Golduck, you pat the little Ducklett on the head, who shies from your touch. You offer the bird a berry from your satchel, and after a moment’s hesitation, it takes the offering with a soft “quack”. You smile as it gulps it down gratefully.

However, your attention is soon sharpened by a splash and a squeak from behind, followed by jeering laughter. You spin around to see your Spoink mopping water from his eyes, while the Golduck snicker. Neptune glares at the instigators, and tucks his head in before charging one in the gut. The Golduck lets out a grunt, and returns with a sharp SCRATCH across the face. As it’s the Squirtle’s turn to squeal, Boing bounces back into action, and fires off a number of mental waves, which strike several of the Golduck to disorient them. Though the attack isn’t concentrated enough to deal much damage, it is enough to aggravate them. Now thoroughly enraged, the team encloses and descends upon your two Pokémon, showering them with SWIPES of FURY.

As you and Ducklett hear pained screams, the Ducklett drops the half-eaten fruit with a quack of alarm. It ruffles its feathers and shifts its webbed feet nervously, seeming to want to help but is too frightened to act.

What will you do?


Delibird Ridge

DaisyInari – It happened in a snap: the green fruit fell, unripe and unready, and hurtled straight past your head. Like the birds, your voice almost seems to take flight, yet is carried nowhere by the clashing wind. Meanwhile, your stomach plunges after Natu into the ravine. Leaping up like you just landed on one of the cactuses Natu probably loves to nibble on, you fret and fluster, casting about frantically for any assistance. Though a few sleepy chicks poke their heads over the verges of the nests, there’s not an adult in sight, avian or otherwise.

You gulp and grab your bag, knowing there’s not a moment to misplace. Sunshine heeds your words of urgency and flies ahead, scouting for any signs of life the little psybird. Carefully but quickly you make your way down the mountain, every palpable beat of your heart reminding you that the next might also be Natu’s last.

Upon reaching the bottom, you despair at the hopeless realization of the amount of ground your single search party will have to cover. From the air the landscape appeared miniscule, but now it flees far from you like children in a game of tag. The shifting gusts could’ve borne the light bundle of feathers in any direction, it would be impossible to estimate even a rough area of arrival.

Just as you begin racking your brains for a better solution, you hear a mild chirp from behind. Spinning around, you spot Natu perched safely on a tree branch, peering inquisitively at you and Sunshine. Too inflated with joy to even question how the creature managed to get up there without a scratch, you promise to rescue it right away. Natu ruffles in protest though, and for the first time you note a cheeky glint of half-amusement in its eyes. As if to demonstrate its meaning, as soon as you move to pluck the precious bud, it disappears!

Hearing an innocent whistle, you angle around again in confusion to find the psybird settled on another branch, this time removed from your grasp. Seems this wouldn’t happen to be the first time it’s left the nest to explore when mum wasn’t home, as it apparently knows how to TELEPORT its way around. It twitters teasingly, and Sunshine suggests that your new friend wants to play a game of hide-and-seek.

How do you respond?
lilbluecorsola is offline  
Old 03-09-2012, 03:50 AM   #582
takkupanda
Charismagnetism
 
takkupanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Aarhus, Denmark
Posts: 990
Send a message via Skype™ to takkupanda
Quote:
Originally Posted by YUKI.N View Post
Cloud Forest

takkupanda – You and Broly wither at the prospect of being demolished by an angry beardozer, knowing there’s nowhere to run but no way to win against such overwhelming heft either. Biting your lip, you blurt the first impulse that comes to mind: hopefully fire and ice should suffice to bring the beast down, or at least prevent its course.

As terror bears down, Broly bravely stands his ground and dismisses a chill draft in the Ursaring’s direction, striking the center bullseye dead on. While the creature’s thick coat helps shield against the cold, the blast is enough to brake its advance somewhat. Tiny bits of ice fashion and cling to its fur, if not so much a burden as a slight bother. The beast growls and pauses to scratch irritably at its tummy, encrusted with a faint spiderweb of frost.

Seizing the occasion, Broly adds fuel to the fire by sowing the grass with cinders, giving the Ursaring a light case of hotfoot. Fortunately it is not enraged by these obstacles, merely frustrated. Grumbling, the bear turns around and lumbers off in a different direction, having no more desire for your hot and cold reception. Breathing a sigh of relief, you once again pat Broly on the head and yourself on the back for successfully discouraging another threat.

As you watch the large menace lope off through the woods, the fresh exhaust of its wake clogs your nostrils again, and you cough. Wrinkling your nose, you wonder if the bear was the source of the sweetness you smelled earlier, and if so would it really be safe to let it roam free? Broly whines, and you look down to see him contemplating you with concern. He points his nose towards the path where the sweetness still clutches to the branches, and barks.

What will you do?
As the mighty beast roared and trampled everything in its way, Marcelo instinctively ordered Broly to slow the Ursaring down with an Icy Wind. Strangely enough, the fiery pup opened his mouth to let out a blast of frigid air! Aimed right at the circle on the bear's chest, the cold wind caused some vapour to condense and then freeze to form a thin layer of frost. Not very happy at his thickened fur, the Ursaring stopped to scratch the frost off. While he was busy doing that, Marcelo spotted an opportunity to get rid of the menace and ordered Broly to heat things up for the bear by setting the grass at its feet on fire using some Embers. His efforts did succeed as the bear got frustrated and gave up on his course and turned around to set course in another direction.

After having safely gotten out of trouble for the second time in a row, Marcelo crouched next to Broly to catch his breath. He stroked the fur on his head again to congratulate him, only to realize that the trouble might not be over yet! He could sense the sweet scent in the air gradually fade away in the air, suggesting that the Ursaring would have been the source of the scent. This might also have meant that the Ursaring was itself also under the influence of the scent!

Sensing the trouble this scented bear would cause in the wild, Marcelo got up and started running in the direction where the Ursaring was headed. Broly followed and quickly caught up with Marcelo. They could see the bear charging down the forest a short distance ahead. Another thought struck Marcelo's mind as he searched his backpack for a Pokeball he had just received back from the Daycare centre. "Go Yarnia! Use Ingrain to root yourself to the ground! Then, Constrict to stop Ursaring in its tracks!"
__________________
PASBL
TL2, 10W-3L-0T, 27 KO, 64 TP, 31.25 SP, B- Grade Ref

Fizzy Bubbles


Cable Club Trading List
takkupanda is offline  
Old 03-10-2012, 11:22 AM   #583
Emi
ACHILLESSSSS
 
Emi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Agartha
Posts: 11,152
Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
Originally Posted by YUKI.N;330872"
Rock Garden


blazeVA – It might be your eyes playing tricks, but you seem to sense Keith nod imperceptibly at your enthusiasm. Crablike, “he” extracts himself from the earth and starts to shuffle off ungainly, almost as if unaccustomed to walking while carrying its own weight. You and Marche follow him, half out of inclination to catch the poor thing should he end up tripping over a rock himself.

Keith leads you to the center of the Garden, where a raised rock platform proudly plants itself. On the dais you spot several Pokémon in the middle of what appears to be a heated argument, at least that’s what you gather from the indeterminate grunts, roars, and rattles flying back and forth. A Bastiodon stomps its feet and gnashes its teeth as it provokes a prim Probopass, who wrinkles its nose in disagreement. Under the beat of the battering ram cowers a tiny Dwebble, who squeaks when a trunk stamps too close and shrinks instantly into its shell.

Keith leaps up on stage and insinuates himself between the conversation. He tries to seize the tall members’ attention, but his speechless voice seems to go unheard by the two towers, and the small snail apparently refuses to come out until the tempest has passed. Bastiodon snorts firmly and puts its foot down, the finality toppling Keith over the edge of the stage with a series of clanks. He rolls helplessly, eventually bumping against the toe of your shoe, while Dwebble pokes its head out slightly at the noise. Spying nothing but more squabble, the frightened creature retreats readily back into its hidey hole.

Keith sits up in a stunned daze, the volume of the argument having apparently disturbed his center of balance. When the little stars and birdies finally subside, he looks- er, listens to you pleadingly. Probably.

What do you do?


Blaze was not sure what the little fella was going to do, or if it could even respond to Baze's ethusiastic outburst, but it seemed to. Blaze though he was it nod, 'But, my eyes have been known to play tricks on me anyways.' The Roggenrola got out of the ground and began to walk away from Blaze. His movements were wide and shuffly, and it reminded Blaze of a movie he was about penguins. 'He does not look like he walks around much. I hope he does not fall at all.' Blaze decides to follow him closely, hopefull so if the little guys decided to fal, Blaze would be able to pick him up. Marche also follows along side, ready to help out.

Keith walked with no problem despite his ungainly gait, and Blaze allowed himself to relax. He then though about the upcoming concert. Blaze's mother had once told him he had an amazing voice, but he wasn't so sure. He kept remembering a memory he had when he was eight. He had signed up for the school talent show, and was going to do some sketch(whatever it was, Blaze forgot.) He got up on stage, and then froze. He had stage fright. Bad. It ended up where he could not do his sketch, his stage fright was so bad. 'Oh God....I hope that does not happen again. That would be HORRIBLE!' Before he knew it, Keith had led him into a wide open stage. It had a large stone stage right in the middle, and all around it was a luscious grassy field. 'Wow, who would have known there was such a place in the rocks.'

A loud stomp, however, brough Blaze out of his hypnotic stupor. Two rock Pokemon were facing off in the stage. One was a large-set Bastiodon. The other was a rather prim Probopass who looked decidely British. They were having a heated argument about something, as there were brutish stares, grunts, roars, and much facial hair action. Keith ran up to the stage('He can run??? Blaze thought) and tried to calm the two giants down. But, it seems that his little voice could not carry over the loud grunts and roars of the other two. The Bastiodon stomped its foot again, and Keith went tumbling off the stage. Blaze ran to catch to him, but he hit his shoe. Blaze picked him up, when he heard a squeak of some sort. Blaze looked behind the Bastiodon(who looked more and more agitated), and saw a shell of some sort. A little head popped out, and then shot back in as the little creature saw that the fight was still going on. Blaze took out his Pokedex as he scanned the crowd.

Quote:
Probopass, the Compass Pokemon

It freely controls three small units called Mini-Noses using magnetic force.


Bastiondon, the Shield Pokemon

When they lined up side by side, no foe could break through. They shielded their young in that way.


Dwebble, the Rock Inn Pokemon

This Pokémon can easily melt holes in hard rocks with a liquid secreted from its mouth.
It makes a hole in a suitable rock. If that rock breaks, the Pokémon remains agitated until it locates a replacement.


"All right Marche, go grab that Dwebble and bring him over here so he wo't get hurt!" Blaze said with no hesitation in his voice.
Emi is offline  
Old 03-11-2012, 02:39 PM   #584
Charminions
Your reality is mine
 
Charminions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NY
Posts: 2,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by YUKI.N View Post
Cloud Forest

Charminions – Deciding it’s time to kick things up a notch, you tell your roast chicken to turn up the heat. Show this tough customer what typically happens when you recklessly dive into a spicy dish. The little bird boils and builds his energy, before releasing a sudden barrage of zest, scorching the roof of the plant’s mouth. The Carnivine yelps and drops Torchic like it’s hot, fanning its fangs with its long leaves. Apollo thuds on the grass and rolls to safety, dazedly staggering to his feet as he checks to make sure all his feathers and limbs are intact.

As the blistered mouth starts to cool, it waters again, missing its meal. However, the chicken could probably use a little SWEET flavor to soften its natural zing. Carnivine starts to waft a pleasant SCENT towards the chick, basking Apollo with a delicious aroma. As Apollo sways under the fragrance, Carnivine creeps up and tries to taste test its experimental fare by taking another big BITE. Mm, tangy~ Not too piquant, a perfect balance of sugar and spice, with just the mild hint of pizzazz. A culinary masterpiece.

Apollo squeaks and tries to twist away, scraping Carnivine again in the process. The greedy gourmet lets go with a disappointed grunt, watching its snack scurry away from it again. Though grumbling, its leaves begin to glow faintly gold, as the plant STOCKPILEs the nutrients sucked from the sample for future use. The iron and other essential minerals help to bolster the body’s natural defenses. Apollo spits another surge of flames, which burst into fireworks upon contact with the cellulose. However, the toughened fibers hold. As sparks lightly tickle its skin, Carnivine cackles and sticks out its tongue at you.

What do you do now?


Seeing Apollo being chowed on by the Carnivine, Charm watched as Apollo released a burst of flames in the flytrap's mouth, giving a smirk as the Carnivine releases Apollo from his mouth.

"Nice work, Apollo! Keep showing him what we got!" Charm cheered but Apollo was soon soothed out by a aromatic scent, causing him sway back and forth. Soon after, getting chowed on by Carnivine once again.

"Ugh, doesn't this Carnivine realize that Apollo is not his lunch?" Apollo then gave the Carnivine what he had coming, another scratch which causes Carnivine to let go in pain. Grunting that the fiery chick got away, it looks like Carnivine is using Stockpile to increase his defenses. Uh oh, not good Charm thought to himself as his Torchic's second Flame Burst didn't do much damage. The Carnivine's cackling echoes in Charm's ears, now starting to irritate him.

"That thing is starting to get annoying," Charm called out but the Carnivine only stuck his tongue out. Ignoring that, Charm assessed the situation. Hmm, if his defenses are up, maybe we should improve our attacks. But Apollo's only stat raising move is Focus Energy. I guess that would work. Charm puts on a serious face, now knowing what to do.

"Alright Apollo, let's kick things up a notch. Start out by Focusing your Energy. Then use Ember followed by another Flame Burst!
__________________
Charminions is offline  
Old 03-12-2012, 03:17 PM   #585
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL
 
Celebii151's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Getting 5 manned bot
Posts: 3,331
Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
[SIZE="1"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by YUKI.N View Post
Rainbow Waterfalls

Celebii151 – As you send your two emissaries to try and negotiate a pact with the gang of Golduck, you pat the little Ducklett on the head, who shies from your touch. You offer the bird a berry from your satchel, and after a moment’s hesitation, it takes the offering with a soft “quack”. You smile as it gulps it down gratefully.

However, your attention is soon sharpened by a splash and a squeak from behind, followed by jeering laughter. You spin around to see your Spoink mopping water from his eyes, while the Golduck snicker. Neptune glares at the instigators, and tucks his head in before charging one in the gut. The Golduck lets out a grunt, and returns with a sharp SCRATCH across the face. As it’s the Squirtle’s turn to squeal, Boing bounces back into action, and fires off a number of mental waves, which strike several of the Golduck to disorient them. Though the attack isn’t concentrated enough to deal much damage, it is enough to aggravate them. Now thoroughly enraged, the team encloses and descends upon your two Pokémon, showering them with SWIPES of FURY.

As you and Ducklett hear pained screams, the Ducklett drops the half-eaten fruit with a quack of alarm. It ruffles its feathers and shifts its webbed feet nervously, seeming to want to help but is too frightened to act.

What will you do?


With Ducklett beginning to warm up to Cele, he thought he was making progress with this problem. Now, for the Golduck situation, his Pokemon should be done any minute now, he thought to himself. Letting his mind wander for a few moments while he attends to Ducklett, he is interrupted by a splash of water and a wicked laugh from behind him. Turning around quickly, he witnesses a very surprising scene, as Boing and Neptune attack the Golduck, soaking wet. The Golduck angrily retaliate, their claws digging into the Squirtle’s and Spoink’s flesh.

"Stupid Golduck. Picking on my Pokemon, as well as this poor, defenseless Ducklett." Cele muttered to himself. Grabbing another Pokeball from his bag, he enlarged it with a click by pressing the center button. He tossed the red and white sphere in the air, and it burst open, an Aron, who stomps briefly before getting into battle position. “Neptune, I need to utilize your Surf to scatter the Golduck. Larry, once the Golduck are scattered, try and identify the leader of the pack, use Shock Wave on him. Then throw in a Dragon Rush for good measure. Boing, you should give him a Psychic and a Zen Headbutt to boot. Both Pokemon rushed back into the battle to carry their orders out.
__________________
Spoiler: show


PASBL Record
Trainer Level: 5
Referee Grade: B
Wins (DQ): 51 (5) Losses (DQ): 27 (6) Draws: 3
KOs: 135 TP: 294 SP (Earned): 0 (0)

Anime Style Battling | Fizzy Bubbles | Wild Future
Thanks to Pengyzu for the UserBar!

Last edited by Celebii151; 04-13-2012 at 06:16 AM.
Celebii151 is offline  
Old 03-24-2012, 05:13 AM   #586
Shadowshocker
used First Impression
 
Shadowshocker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,033
Quote:
Originally Posted by YUKI.N View Post
Rainbow Road

Shadowshocker – Knowing there’s no easy way out of this mess, you decide to call in reinforcements, summoning Novawing to the forefront. The little firelizard attunes to his position immediately, needing no second instruction to incite a fiery twister. It easily breaks the opponents’ formation, swallowing the two minions in its midst, while the leader barely manages to divert away with only a burnt wingtip. However, its eyes are soon confronted by the dragon’s terrifying glare. Caught between petrification and incineration, the bird flaps its wings faster to fan off wild, hot flashes of fear.

Meanwhile, Arugulus and Durin commandeer the opening by colliding with the leader in chorus, nearly piloting it to the ground. Though still imprisoned by the cyclone, the cronies realize their chief’s peril, and dispense their own pain to rush to its rescue. Flames licking at their feet, their shared malicious thought fuels their passage through the barrier to grant ASSURANCE of loyalty. Arugulus and Durin are both struck by a combination of flames, feathers, and fury, knocking them back from their perch. As the bullets break free from the blaze, so too the other captive is released to hastily depart the earth again.

While the subordinates nurse their wounds (red scars that would eventually deepen to purple badges, proof of dependability), the leader overcomes its trepidation, seeking to restore its pride by ASTONISHing Novawing. The lizard has no chance to put up a brave front before the surprise assault is followed by a fierce PECK to the eyes.

The rest of the flock closes in, eager to help pick apart the prey, but the leader staves them off with an outstretched wing. It seemingly commands them to aid the search for the missing prisoner, as they quicken their altitude to join the lone dot circling overhead. You gulp and hope Doldrum can manage to evade their scouring eyes long enough. Sensing your distraction, the leader caws loudly. It plus its two faithful followers surround your Pokémon, daring any of you to make a further move.

What will you do?
The familiar feeling of losing options trickling away was returning to Shadow, as he attempted to figure out another alternative. Despite Doldrum's buoyancy, the scientist knew there would only be so much time before he was discovered by the entire focused flock. Perhaps another operative should be sent out, but given the behaviour of the Murkrow Shadow knew that the leader would simply direct the flock to disrupt his attempts to continue. Signalling to Doldrum at this stage would merely draw attention to him from his pursuers.

The agent looked down at the presently assembled crew. Arugulus and Durin were glaring at the trio before them, but given their experience it was unlikely they would last long. Novawing on the other hand was tensing, almost furious at the world around him as indicated by his bunched muscles, when a bright burst of light exploded about the dragon.

"...!" Though the scientist had witnessed the phenomena personally in the maintenance of the team he had never experienced within the context of an adventure, but it appeared that the power Novawing had accumulated over months had began to burst forth. Sharper claws elongated, muscles strengthened and Novawing's face twisted into a craggier, hardier form. Waves of heat pulsed from the newly evolved Charmeleon as he sneered at the three Murkrow, as though understanding the team's present priorities.

"Alright. Take down the leader decisively," Shadow declared. "Novawing, Heat Wave the three of them, then Dragon Rage the leader. Durin, Arugulus, Tackle the other two separately after the Heat Wave. Durin, stay embedded in your target while Arugulus uses Vine Whip to subdue the other. Novawing, then finish things up with a Fire Spin on the leader."
__________________

mfw no more mill rogue
Sector Sketch
Shadow's Datafile
The Ankhal Archive
Marc File #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by No one in particular
"Never blame yourself for things out of your control. That's a privilege reserved for everyone else."
Shadowshocker is offline  
Old 03-25-2012, 11:24 PM   #587
Akinai
Pokemon Trainer
 
Akinai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 15
Send a message via AIM to Akinai
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
The Oasis: A vast, desert-like area. Nothing but sand and stone for as far as the eye can see. In the distance there seems to be a bunch of palm trees and a lake, is it real or just a mirage? Pokemon and Trainers that can brave the vicious sandstorms just might be able to find out but beware! A mysterious dense fog in said to sometimes cover this entire area and when it does all sorts of strange things begin to happen
Even though the time was early morning, the desert sun was already heating up the surrounding area to quite uncomfortable levels. The rays relentlessly began to heat up the sand and stone surrounding the region, just as it had done countless times before.

This time, however, it landed on two newcomers as well.

“The guide was not kidding about the heat,” Makina said, glowering towards the sun. Already she was beginning to sweat, and had to keep batting a stray lock of her gunmetal gray hair away from her eyes. At least the hat she had bought at the last minute managed to help her see in this sunlight somewhat.

Beside her, something akin to a muffled curse could be heard. A small weasel-like Pokemon was sweltering from the heat, and was tossing a death glare her Trainer's way.

“Well this seemed like a good idea a few days ago,” Makina weakly said to the Sneasel with a slight shrug. “That and you refused to go down that one featureless path for some reason. This was the only other option.”

Thief said nothing, opting to use one of her claws in an offensive gesture instead.

“and they say I'm offensive,” Makina grumbled, then began to rifle through her backpack. Everything appeared to be in order: a couple Potions in case Thief got hurt, some Pokeballs for capturing anything they ran into, her Pokedex... “Thief, did you grab the map?”

This question received a blank stare from her starter in return, as well as a shrug.

“You know, the piece of paper we obtained before we headed out here?” Seeing no change in Thief's response, Makina groaned and covered her face with her palm. “Oh, this is just perfect.”
__________________
Akinai is offline  
Old 03-26-2012, 10:41 PM   #588
DaisyInari
Making that sweet coin
 
DaisyInari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: In the workforce
Posts: 2,230
Send a message via MSN to DaisyInari
Natu

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUKI.N View Post
Delibird Ridge

DaisyInari – It happened in a snap: the green fruit fell, unripe and unready, and hurtled straight past your head. Like the birds, your voice almost seems to take flight, yet is carried nowhere by the clashing wind. Meanwhile, your stomach plunges after Natu into the ravine. Leaping up like you just landed on one of the cactuses Natu probably loves to nibble on, you fret and fluster, casting about frantically for any assistance. Though a few sleepy chicks poke their heads over the verges of the nests, there’s not an adult in sight, avian or otherwise.

You gulp and grab your bag, knowing there’s not a moment to misplace. Sunshine heeds your words of urgency and flies ahead, scouting for any signs of life the little psybird. Carefully but quickly you make your way down the mountain, every palpable beat of your heart reminding you that the next might also be Natu’s last.

Upon reaching the bottom, you despair at the hopeless realization of the amount of ground your single search party will have to cover. From the air the landscape appeared miniscule, but now it flees far from you like children in a game of tag. The shifting gusts could’ve borne the light bundle of feathers in any direction, it would be impossible to estimate even a rough area of arrival.

Just as you begin racking your brains for a better solution, you hear a mild chirp from behind. Spinning around, you spot Natu perched safely on a tree branch, peering inquisitively at you and Sunshine. Too inflated with joy to even question how the creature managed to get up there without a scratch, you promise to rescue it right away. Natu ruffles in protest though, and for the first time you note a cheeky glint of half-amusement in its eyes. As if to demonstrate its meaning, as soon as you move to pluck the precious bud, it disappears!

Hearing an innocent whistle, you angle around again in confusion to find the psybird settled on another branch, this time removed from your grasp. Seems this wouldn’t happen to be the first time it’s left the nest to explore when mum wasn’t home, as it apparently knows how to TELEPORT its way around. It twitters teasingly, and Sunshine suggests that your new friend wants to play a game of hide-and-seek.

How do you respond?
Daisy lets out a deep sigh of relief at the apparent safety of the little Natu. She quickly blinks away the would-be tears as she reaches up to scoop up the bird and take it back home. "Haha, you almost gave me a heart attack! Now come home before it really happens..." The short trainer's fingers almost touch the avian's feathery body before it disappears! Panic jolts through Daisy once more, about to berate herself on letting the pokemon vanish for the second time. A singsong whistle from behind shocks her out of her fear, making the girl turn around. Sunshine chirps curiously at her teleportative cousin, who responds in kind with peeps of its own. Daisy looks confusedly between the Natu and Swablu for a moment, then realization dawns upon her face.

"So, you want to play a game, eh? Quite the playful little one, aren't you~ Okey doke then, bring it on! I'm warning you though, I'm THE master at hide-and-seek, so this shouldn't take long~" Daisy giggles at her new opponent, completely forgetting the stressful ordeal she had moments ago to play a game. Adjusting herself so that she's facing the tree, the little girl hides her face and motions to Sunshine to do the same. "Alright, Natu, you got 10 seconds to go hide! Once I'm done counting, I will do anything and everything in my power to find you, and I WILL find you~" Daisy seems to be a little TOO eager to play, and her cotton bird ruffles a little at her intensity. "Oh, um, sorry Sunny. Hehe, I can't resist a challenge, so feel free to peck some sense into me if I get carried away~ Now, where was I? Oh right..."

"1... 2... 3..."
DaisyInari is offline  
Old 04-07-2012, 11:05 AM   #589
Shuckle
Mage of Mind
 
Shuckle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Land of Thought and Melody
Posts: 3,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
The Rose Arch: A large decorative arch made completely out of two rose bushes. While this appears to be a rather pleasant path to take looks can be very deceiving. Follow it and who knows what you will find...
Turtle looked doubtfully between the twin bushes, but he could discern nothing.

"Not a single berry bush in sight," he sighed to his Shuckle, Fizz. "And we came all this way, too. I wanted to get a guide, but noooo..." He was silenced abruptly by a shuffling noise as his tentacled partner squirmed through the arch and disappeared from view. He must have been wiggling away that whole time...

"Noooo! I'll never catch you now!" yelled Turtle playfully, chasing after his friend. In about twelve steps, Turtle crossed the distance between the two of them and scooped up the slow Shuckle in his arms. "Caught you!" he said, then stopped and looked around. "Oh, you trickster. Which way is out?" Shuckle was a lot faster than he looked, especially when he was particularly motivated, and he had managed to squirm far enough away from the arch that Turtle couldn't see it any more.

How did he even get this far away from the entrance? thought the Trainer. Sitting down with a bump, he waited for something to happen, bopping the Shuckle on the top of Shuckle's wiggly yellow head.
Shuckle is offline  
Old 04-30-2012, 02:08 PM   #590
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL
 
Celebii151's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Getting 5 manned bot
Posts: 3,331
Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Update No. 2

Sorry for the wait. I'm gonna try and speed these adventures up.

Memory Lane

UNowenwasme?


Looking for some solitude and peace in Memory Lane, you find exactly the opposite as it seems a young girl has taken a liking to Snivy, in quite a selfish way. The Blitzle had commenced its orders, its electric mane flashing a bright yellow as it crackles Wildly with mass amounts of electricity. It Charges at the unsuspecting Snivy, who deftly leaps sideways, the move missing its mark completely. Not missing a beat, Snivy keeps up the pace, long, slender vines protruding from its back to repeatedly whack the Electrified Pokemon, causing it to back away. However, the solution is not permanent, as it glows with a fiery aura, Flames beginning to surround it, as it prepares to Charge once again. All the while, you explain to the little girl that Snivy is your Pokemon, and you're not willing to give him up. "Oh, that Snivy is yours?!" she exclaims. "Sorry, I didn't know... Blitzle, stop!" she yells, as the fire engulfing Blitzle dies down and fades away. "You, see, my father was very rich. He got me anything I wanted, like this Blitzle as a pet. But I only wanted to be a trainer, and have a Snivy as my partner. My father forbade it, until I became more 'responsible'." the girl says, sniffling with tears welling in her blue eyes. Wiping her eyes, she introduces herself, "Oh, sorry. I haven't even told my name. I'm Nilsine. Nice to meet you. Would it- would it be okay if we battled for your Snivy?" Nilsine asks. For a second the girl flickers, disappearing and reappearing on the same spot.

What will you do?


The Rose Arch

uhhhhh


Having begun your adventure in the Rose Arch, you have already come across a very energetic and playful Pansage, whom you have a very strong fondness for. “So, what do you want to play?” you inquire of the Pansage. It makes a pondering gesture, as it scratches its chin. Then, it gets into a battle stance, as if it wants to pick a fight. It points at Gaspard, apparently wanting to battle with a fellow simian friend. Gaspard looks a tad confused at first, before getting equally pumped for a fight; perhaps he wanted revenge for the camera it had thrown at it. Pansage gleefully jumps for joy at this response, clumsily falling onto its face in the last jump, while you laugh heartily. Pansage arises quickly, ignoring the laugh, while wiping the dirt off its face, before striking another battle pose. The battle is about to commence, when you hear the rumbling roar of thunder nearby. Looking up, you notice that black clouds have gathered overhead in mass amounts. A crack of lightning is heard as well, though thankfully it hits an unknown target. “Hey!” a feminine voice cries out from afar. You, Gaspard and Pansage all look around curiously for the source. “Over here!” it calls again. You look behind you, towards the deeper parts of the Rose Arch, and you see a tall woman waving her arms frantically, trying to get your attention. “It’s not safe here, you have to come with me!” she yells. You ponder over your options, and wonder which would be better; you could stay and battle and perhaps even catch the Pansage, though the storm may wreak havoc upon you and your Pokemon, or you could go with the lady and be safe, but there is no guarantee that Pansage will be available for battle again.

What will you do?


Cloud Forest

Son_of_Shadows


There was trouble brewing deep in Cloud Forest, a one mischievous Minccino had gotten itself into a rather hairy situation. The Granbull was still closing in on the Chinchilla Pokemon, who was paralyzed in fear. You had ordered Bishop to interfere, which he does, quickly dashing off your shoulder. Getting in between the two Normal-Types, Bishop’s huge red eyes begin to glow an eerie pink. Granbull feels its eyelids get heavier as Bishop’s Hypnosis takes its effect. However, Granbull was not going to go down easy as it quickly snaps out of its groggy state. It quickly exacts it revenge, its huge purple Fangs becoming cloaked in Ice at it harshly latches onto Bishop’s left wing, shaking him around like a rag doll before tossing him on the floor. Bishop manages to hop back on to foot, though he isn’t going to be flying anytime soon. Granbull now diverts his attention to Bishop, forgetting all about Minccino, who runs into the nearby tree, watching the battle from a safe distance, though it was the cause. Granbull then lowers its thick skull once again and charges, Headbutting Bishop down once again. Bishop isn’t looking too good already, while Granbull was panting heavily, its eyes drooping. It seems the Hypnosis did something after all…

What will you do?

Jolteonjak

Cynadquil’s over enthusiasm had landed you in a very embarrassing and shameful position, as you were now having a conversation with a law enforcement agent. “So, you’re looking to make up for your criminal history of a few hours, are you?” the officer says. You roll your eyes at his dry humour and nod towards the officer. “Well, we have been getting reports of Pokemon in trouble because of the fire. My scout should be back soon with more info. As if almost instantly, a Staraptor swoops down from above, landing on the officer’s shoulder. Staraptor eyes you sharply, and you feel powerless. It seems that it has the Staraptor has the ability Intimidate as well. He brings out a blue circular device from his pocket and puts it near Staraptor’s mouth. Staraptor squawks into it, and a voice comes out of it, apparently what it was saying. “Three groups of Pokemon need help in this forest, a family of Sandshrew in the northwest are trapped, closest to here. In the east, some Pidgey and Spearow are fighting over territory, and farthest towards the north, a Drilbur has been separated from its family.” it says. The officer smiles, as if he is happy to see you work your butt off. “So, you heard the bird, and you have your orders. Go carry them out and we’ll see about looking this ‘accident’ over. Report back to me when you are done.” the officer says. “You should also take these, he says as he hands you the blue device and a handheld GPS. Use the GPS to locate me afterwards.” You are a bit stunned, partially because of the huge workload now in your hands and partially because you just took orders from a bird. Anyway, you have three problems to take care of, the Sandshrew situation being the nearest.

What will you do?



Rainbow Road

Meetan

Having been in Rainbow Road only a few minutes, Swinub’s love of food has already landed you in trouble with one of the locals. “Dude, it’s not like I knew!” you desperately try to explain to him. “Sure, you didn’t know!” he answers in an obviously sarcastic tone of voice. The boy’s stubbornness doesn’t let up, his Hoppip obeying his orders. The Cottonweed Pokemon opens its pink mouth wide, releasing a flurry of Seeds that move as fast as Bullets. Swinub tries to dodge, but unfortunately is hit by the speedy attack. Swinub takes a nice hit, though it doesn’t do that much damage, signalling that this particular Hoppip is at a low level. Swinub begins to act like an Odor Sleuth as the inside of Swinub's mouth starts to glow white and it becomes surrounded in white static. He then opens its mouth and fires a white orb of energy surrounded by a clear bubble of energy and two white rings around it from its mouth at the ground. The orb hits the ground and Swinub locks onto Hoppip’s location with its sensitive nose. Opening its mouth once again, Swinub begins to huff and puff as if he wants to blow your house down. He exhales a cool Wind towards Hoppip, with an Icy temperature to it. It blows all over Hoppip, giving it a large amount of damage due to its double weakness to Ice. The wind also blows Hoppip into a tree, thanks to its light weight. Hoppip falls to the ground, but manages to get back up, albeit more slowly than before. "You steal, and you hurt my Hoppip! What kind of monster are you?!" he screams at the top of his lungs. "Now, Mark, I'm sure she didn't mean any harm." an older figure from behind Mark says in a calm, but firm voice. "Now, I'm Matthew and this is my son Mark." he says to you. "I'm a farmer, and Mark helps me sometimes. Would you like to come over to my place for some lunch?" he asks. "But first, might I ask who you are?"

What will you do?


Stardust Fields

King Ghidorah


You have already found yourself on trouble with the locals, for invading their territory, apparently. They had already incapacitated Krabby, leaving him unable to use his claws for his basic Vicegrip moves. One feisty Galvantula in particular had been charging up an Electro Ball to finish Krabby off. However, you and Krabby had other plans. Krabby began to perform his next move, not needing his claws free for this. The tied up pincers glow silver, summoning the Power of the Ancients, a sphere of energy forming in front of Krabby. As Galvantula finished charging up its Electro Ball, Krabby flings the AncientPower, Galvantula fires its Electro Ball. The two powerful balls of energy fly towards each other, meeting in the middle. The high levelled Electro Ball easily overpowered AncientPower, and it blasts Krabby, causing a shocking explosion of electric power. Krabby is knocked to the ground, today obviously not being your day. Krabby gets back up, shaking his pincer and not wanting to give up. He begins another AncientPower, this one striking the unexpecting Galvantula for a nice, hard blow. The group of Galvantula decide to finish the both of you off once and for all, and begin their most powerful moves. They all gather together, crackling with electricity as Thunder begins to rumble. They all unleash a huge blast of electricity at you and it seems like this is the end. “Nidoking, protect them.” you hear a voice call as a flash of light appears from the corner, a Nidoking nullifying the Thunder completely. “Flamethrower, Nidoking.” you hear him order as Nidoking blasts a stream of fire at the Galvantula. The Galvantula are blasted a huge distance backwards, but then retreat, for now…

What will you do?
Celebii151 is offline  
Old 04-30-2012, 05:03 PM   #591
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge
 
jolteonjak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebii151 View Post
Sorry for the wait. I'm gonna try and speed these adventures up.

Cloud Forest

Jolteonjak


Cynadquil’s over enthusiasm had landed you in a very embarrassing and shameful position, as you were now having a conversation with a law enforcement agent. “So, you’re looking to make up for your criminal history of a few hours, are you?” the officer says. You roll your eyes at his dry humour and nod towards the officer. “Well, we have been getting reports of Pokemon in trouble because of the fire. My scout should be back soon with more info. As if almost instantly, a Staraptor swoops down from above, landing on the officer’s shoulder. Staraptor eyes you sharply, and you feel powerless. It seems that it has the Staraptor has the ability Intimidate as well. He brings out a blue circular device from his pocket and puts it near Staraptor’s mouth. Staraptor squawks into it, and a voice comes out of it, apparently what it was saying. “Three groups of Pokemon need help in this forest, a family of Sandshrew in the northwest are trapped, closest to here. In the east, some Pidgey and Spearow are fighting over territory, and farthest towards the north, a Drilbur has been separated from its family.” it says. The officer smiles, as if he is happy to see you work your butt off. “So, you heard the bird, and you have your orders. Go carry them out and we’ll see about looking this ‘accident’ over. Report back to me when you are done.” the officer says. “You should also take these, he says as he hands you the blue device and a handheld GPS. Use the GPS to locate me afterwards.” You are a bit stunned, partially because of the huge workload now in your hands and partially because you just took orders from a bird. Anyway, you have three problems to take care of, the Sandshrew situation being the nearest.

What will you do?
OOC: No worries! Question about the blue device and self-updating: Is it considered self-updating if have a conversation with my Pokemon while traveling?

Confronted by a police officer about a fire his partner caused, Chad offered his services to help make up for any trouble. "So, you're looking to make up for your criminal history of a few hours, are you?" the officer said. Chad nodded and softly sighed, also rolled his eyes wondering what would be asked of him. "Well, we have been getting reports of Pokemon in trouble because of the fire. My scout should be back soon with more info."

In that very moment, Chad's attention was drawn upward, as a large bird descended from the sky and landed on the officer's shoulder. The bird glared at him fiercely, and it made Chad feel nervous. Chad took out his Pokedex to see what was staring him down and scanned it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokedex
Staraptor, the Predator Pokemon. The muscles in its wings and legs are strong. It can easily fly while gripping a small Pokemon.
"What an impressive Staraptor," Chad said still feeling the nervousness of Staraptor's Intimidation.

The officer took a strange, blue circular device from his pocket, and he raised it to Staraptor's mouth. Staraptor squawked into it, and the device produced a voice which said, "Three groups of Pokemon need help in this forest; a family of Sandshrew in the northwest are trapped, closest to here. In the east, some Pidgey and Spearow are fighting over territory, and farthest towards the north, a Drilbur has been separated from its family."

Chad was shocked at what that device could do. He'd only heard tales of devices that allow communication with Pokemon. Now he was seeing one in action right in front of him.

The officer, on the other hand, looked quite please and smiled. "So you heard the bird, and you have your orders. Go carry them out, and we'll see about looking this 'accident' over. Report back to me when you are done," he ordered. "You should also take these," he handed Chad the blue circular device and a second piece of equipment. "Use this GPS to locate me afterwards."

Chad took the items from the officer and sighed heavily, "Well I wanted an adventure," he said trying to make the best of his situation. "I'll take care of these Pokemon right away."

Chad took out a compass from his bag and found his direction. He started walking northwest from his location in search of the Sandshrew. He thought about this particular task. 'If they're trapped, I may need some strength to free the Sandshrew.'

Chad reached for a red and white ball. He enlarged it and pressed the button to open it. The ball opened and emitted a flash of white light, which transformed into a tall bug. "Come on out Heracross." Chad explained the situation to Heracross. "So the first task is to locate and assist a family of Sandshrew trapped not too far from here. I'm sure your strength will come in handy. Care to lend a claw?"

Heracross looked around eagerly, noticing he was in a forest. "Cross, cross! Ra, hera. Cu-ross!" Heracross replied, eyeing one of the trees.

Chad smirked, "I'm hoping you said you'd help, but I also get the sense that you want some sap. Tell you what, we'll help the Sandshrew first then you can have one tree. We just can't get caught because I don't want anymore trouble with that officer. Keep your eyes and ears out for the Sandshrew."

Heracross nodded, and the pair continued searching for the trapped Pokemon.



Stats
jolteonjak is offline  
Old 04-30-2012, 09:55 PM   #592
uhhhhh
Cat Burglar
 
uhhhhh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Metaverse
Posts: 1,466
Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebii151 View Post
The Rose Arch

uhhhhh


Having begun your adventure in the Rose Arch, you have already come across a very energetic and playful Pansage, whom you have a very strong fondness for. “So, what do you want to play?” you inquire of the Pansage. It makes a pondering gesture, as it scratches its chin. Then, it gets into a battle stance, as if it wants to pick a fight. It points at Gaspard, apparently wanting to battle with a fellow simian friend. Gaspard looks a tad confused at first, before getting equally pumped for a fight; perhaps he wanted revenge for the camera it had thrown at it. Pansage gleefully jumps for joy at this response, clumsily falling onto its face in the last jump, while you laugh heartily. Pansage arises quickly, ignoring the laugh, while wiping the dirt off its face, before striking another battle pose. The battle is about to commence, when you hear the rumbling roar of thunder nearby. Looking up, you notice that black clouds have gathered overhead in mass amounts. A crack of lightning is heard as well, though thankfully it hits an unknown target. “Hey!” a feminine voice cries out from afar. You, Gaspard and Pansage all look around curiously for the source. “Over here!” it calls again. You look behind you, towards the deeper parts of the Rose Arch, and you see a tall woman waving her arms frantically, trying to get your attention. “It’s not safe here, you have to come with me!” she yells. You ponder over your options, and wonder which would be better; you could stay and battle and perhaps even catch the Pansage, though the storm may wreak havoc upon you and your Pokemon, or you could go with the lady and be safe, but there is no guarantee that Pansage will be available for battle again.

What will you do?
As Connor asks the little green monkey as to what it wants to play, it made a pondering gesture as to what to play until it decided a good-ol'-fashion Pokemon battle with Gaspard as his opponent. It took a while for Gaspard to realize that the Pansage wants to battle with him until he gets the idea and does a battle stance as well. "Oh, a Pokemon battle huh? Sure why not!" he said to the green monkey who jumped for joy at the duo's response before clumsily falling onto its face with the last one. Connor and Gaspard couldn't help but laugh at this silly antic. "Heh, you know Gaspard, this little guy reminds me of you sometimes," he said to his partner who is still laughing with a wide grin on his face. The Pansage got up and wiped the dirt on its face before making another battle pose. As Connor saw the pose, he nodded, "All right let's start the battle shall we? Gaspard, I want you to-"

Connor was interrupted by the sound of thunder nearby. "Oh boy, a thunderstorm? This can't be good," he said as he and Gaspard looked up and noticed that the clouds were gathering up to darken the sky. A cackle of lightning was heard as well although it hit a random target that's out of Connor's view. "This is bad..." "Hey!" a feminine voice shouted at where Connor, Gaspard, and the Pansage, were and all three looked at around as to where the source is, "Over here!" the woman said as she waved her arms frantically. Connor, Gaspard, and the Pansage had spotted her, "It's not safe here, you have to come with me!" the woman said.

Connor gave it a quick thought. While he obviously didn't want to be zapped by lightning, he didn't want to miss the chance of getting the Pansage. He liked the little guy so much and he didn't want to let go of the prospect of capturing the green monkey. He then had an idea. The photographer took his camera and began to focus on the two monkeys, "Sorry miss, but a battle in a thunderstorm's just what I need for a good shot!" he said, "Hey Pansage," Connor tried to get its attention as he readied one of his Pokeballs* "Let's make this battle quick okay? I'm sure you don't want to be zapped by lightning just as much as we do, oh and..." he said as he pointed the unused Pokeball at him, "...also, hope you don't mind me catching you. You're an interesting fellow, I want to get to know you more!" he added as he grinned. "Still, this field's gotten way too dark for me to make a clear shot... Let's start shall we? Gaspard, I want you to start off with a Sunny Day, then go for a Fire Punch and a Crossfire!" Connor commanded his Aipom. He thought of having Gaspard use Sunny Day because of three reasons. One, and it was the most obvious reason, was to power up his Fire-type moves and since Pansage is weak to fire, he was hoping this was enough to end the battle quickly and capture the monkey. Second, with Sunny Day, the clouds above them would hopefully clear up for a bit, giving less chance for the thunderstorm to hit any of the three with lightning nearby. Lastly, it was getting dark and he really wanted a shot of the battle. He didn't bring any flash equipment with him this time.

*placing x1 Pokeball (2/5) on standby with the first one used here.
__________________



WF
Fitz/Siobahn



Spoiler: show
FB

PASBL


Last edited by uhhhhh; 04-30-2012 at 09:59 PM.
uhhhhh is offline  
Old 05-01-2012, 01:58 PM   #593
UNowenwasme?
Boulder Badge
 
UNowenwasme?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebii151 View Post
Sorry for the wait. I'm gonna try and speed these adventures up.

Memory Lane

UNowenwasme?


Looking for some solitude and peace in Memory Lane, you find exactly the opposite as it seems a young girl has taken a liking to Snivy, in quite a selfish way. The Blitzle had commenced its orders, its electric mane flashing a bright yellow as it crackles Wildly with mass amounts of electricity. It Charges at the unsuspecting Snivy, who deftly leaps sideways, the move missing its mark completely. Not missing a beat, Snivy keeps up the pace, long, slender vines protruding from its back to repeatedly whack the Electrified Pokemon, causing it to back away. However, the solution is not permanent, as it glows with a fiery aura, Flames beginning to surround it, as it prepares to Charge once again. All the while, you explain to the little girl that Snivy is your Pokemon, and you're not willing to give him up. "Oh, that Snivy is yours?!" she exclaims. "Sorry, I didn't know... Blitzle, stop!" she yells, as the fire engulfing Blitzle dies down and fades away. "You, see, my father was very rich. He got me anything I wanted, like this Blitzle as a pet. But I only wanted to be a trainer, and have a Snivy as my partner. My father forbade it, until I became more 'responsible'." the girl says, sniffling with tears welling in her blue eyes. Wiping her eyes, she introduces herself, "Oh, sorry. I haven't even told my name. I'm Nilsine. Nice to meet you. Would it- would it be okay if we battled for your Snivy?" Nilsine asks. For a second the girl flickers, disappearing and reappearing on the same spot.

What will you do?
Snivy moved deftly around the attack and countered with it's vines. Then Jayce became worried once he saw the Flames coming off of the Blitzle. Then the girl called off the attack. *Well at least something's going right today.* She explained her predicament with tears in her eyes. Jayce couldn't help but feel sorry for this young girl. She told him her name, Nilsine. Then she asked if she could battle him for Snivy. This took Jayce off guard. This girl was obviously sad and in pain but Jyace wasn't sure what to say. Snivy however stepped forward and put it's hand to it's chest proudly. "Snivy sni." Jayce could tell what was going through Snivy's mind. Snivy always thought a lot of himself and wanted to be with the best trainer. If Jayce refused Snivy would stop obeying him even if he was still his Pokemon. Jayce sighed. "Alright then I guess so. But I won't go easy on you." As he was looking at the girl she seemed to dissapear for a second... Jayce rubbed his eyes and since it didn't happen again he told Snivy, "Snivy first use Growth and then use Leaf Tornado."

Stats.
UNowenwasme? is offline  
Old 05-01-2012, 02:59 PM   #594
Son_of_Shadows
Ducks gonna duck
 
Son_of_Shadows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebii151 View Post
[SIZE="1"]
Cloud Forest

Son_of_Shadows


There was trouble brewing deep in Cloud Forest, a one mischievous Minccino had gotten itself into a rather hairy situation. The Granbull was still closing in on the Chinchilla Pokemon, who was paralyzed in fear. You had ordered Bishop to interfere, which he does, quickly dashing off your shoulder. Getting in between the two Normal-Types, Bishop’s huge red eyes begin to glow an eerie pink. Granbull feels its eyelids get heavier as Bishop’s Hypnosis takes its effect. However, Granbull was not going to go down easy as it quickly snaps out of its groggy state. It quickly exacts it revenge, its huge purple Fangs becoming cloaked in Ice at it harshly latches onto Bishop’s left wing, shaking him around like a rag doll before tossing him on the floor. Bishop manages to hop back on to foot, though he isn’t going to be flying anytime soon. Granbull now diverts his attention to Bishop, forgetting all about Minccino, who runs into the nearby tree, watching the battle from a safe distance, though it was the cause. Granbull then lowers its thick skull once again and charges, Headbutting Bishop down once again. Bishop isn’t looking too good already, while Granbull was panting heavily, its eyes drooping. It seems the Hypnosis did something after all…

What will you do?



Joshua bit his lip; this wasn't going to plan at all. Bishop was getting absolutely pounded, but the Mincinno had darted to safety into a tree at least. What could he do now to save Bishop and get away from here unscathed? Granbull was tired at least thanks to Hypnosis. But if they could successfully put it to sleep, that would be their chance. He scratched his head; his brain's gears were turning, putting a plan into motion.

"Bishop, try another Hypnosis. That should push Granbull over the edge to sleep. You might take some damage in the process, but you'll be fine. I have Potions, and we can always use our special move afterwards. Try your best to evade its attacks while it falls asleep. Meanwhile, I'll get the Mincinno out of here..."

As the exhausted Hoothoot flapped forward again to engage the towering bulldog, Joshua himself darted over to Mincinno's tree, and extended a friendly hand up towards the branch it was perched on. "Don't worry," he said to it, "We can handle this. Just trust me."
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
Why are you always a pretty princess?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
Because I look damn good in a dress.
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Son_of_Shadows is offline  
Old 05-03-2012, 12:42 PM   #595
King Ghidorah
Pokemon Trainer
 
King Ghidorah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebii151 View Post

Stardust Fields

King Ghidorah


You have already found yourself on trouble with the locals, for invading their territory, apparently. They had already incapacitated Krabby, leaving him unable to use his claws for his basic Vicegrip moves. One feisty Galvantula in particular had been charging up an Electro Ball to finish Krabby off. However, you and Krabby had other plans. Krabby began to perform his next move, not needing his claws free for this. The tied up pincers glow silver, summoning the Power of the Ancients, a sphere of energy forming in front of Krabby. As Galvantula finished charging up its Electro Ball, Krabby flings the AncientPower, Galvantula fires its Electro Ball. The two powerful balls of energy fly towards each other, meeting in the middle. The high levelled Electro Ball easily overpowered AncientPower, and it blasts Krabby, causing a shocking explosion of electric power. Krabby is knocked to the ground, today obviously not being your day. Krabby gets back up, shaking his pincer and not wanting to give up. He begins another AncientPower, this one striking the unexpecting Galvantula for a nice, hard blow. The group of Galvantula decide to finish the both of you off once and for all, and begin their most powerful moves. They all gather together, crackling with electricity as Thunder begins to rumble. They all unleash a huge blast of electricity at you and it seems like this is the end. “Nidoking, protect them.” you hear a voice call as a flash of light appears from the corner, a Nidoking nullifying the Thunder completely. “Flamethrower, Nidoking.” you hear him order as Nidoking blasts a stream of fire at the Galvantula. The Galvantula are blasted a huge distance backwards, but then retreat, for now…

What will you do?
Hugo immediately rushes to Krabby following the chaos. The crab Pokemon is a bit shaken up after having been knocked around, but he looks up at Hugo with a smile to show that he’s okay. Hugo smiles back and pats Krabby on the head.

The duo know, however, that they are lucky to be alive. Had it not been for the sudden appearance of Nidoking, they would be fried spider-chow. Hugo slowly stands up and looks to the hulking Nidoking. The behemoth’s mysterious trainer, and their savior, is still indistinguishable.

“Uh….h-hello?” Hugo said. “Ahem. Hello. I just...I just wanted…we just wanted to thank you for helping us. We would have been in a lot of trouble. So…whoever you are, thank you.”

*click, click,* responded Krabby.

“I’d really like for you to come out,” Hugo beckoned. “I’d like to thank you face to face. If there’s anything I can do to repay you, I’d be more than happy to.”
__________________
King Ghidorah is offline  
Old 05-05-2012, 08:13 AM   #596
JustAnotherUser
Only Mostly Lurking
 
JustAnotherUser's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: England, UK
Posts: 2,289
Send a message via Skype™ to JustAnotherUser
Quote:
Originally Posted by YUKI.N View Post
Stardust Fields

Poke_Hunter – On your cue, Terrance tucks his head into his shell for protection as Zapz plays a long and piercing note, disabling the Plusle’s and Minun’s delicate hearing. As the two mice rub their smarting ears in agony, Zapz glances for the tree you indicated, spotting the lone cherry blossom. He scuttles across the grass and clambers onto the roots, zipping up the bark into the pink blooms’ softness in the blink of an eye. Terrance pokes his head out from under the armor, and you nod at him, planting your own feet firmly in preparation.

Sprouting legs once again, Terrance raises them to solidly stamp the earth twice, sending strong shudders towards the two electric rodents. The waves build on each other; if the initial impact fails to stagger the opponent, an immediate aftershock succeeds in knocking it over. You find yourself barely managing to keep your own balance, and note several petals shivering from the branches.

Concerned for Zapz, you call his name, and anxiously await the tremors to settle. The flowers continue to rustle, and to your relief eventually the little spider head pops out, peering at you with baby blue bug eyes. He hops down nimbly and triggers tendrils of electricity towards the shaken mice. Plusle squeaks as it is noosed, yet Minun hops aside in the nick of time. The sight of its partner suffering enslavement and torment at your hands is too much for it to bear, only further confirming humans’ sadistic nature. Minun SWIFTly fires a flurry of scathing stars at the cruel subjugator, breaking the spider’s concentration and its partner free simultaneously.

While the duration of imprisonment wasn’t very long, and Plusle’s affinity provides natural resistance against electrical torture, Minun whispers a few words in its partner’s ear, to which Plusle nods and suddenly bursts into TEARS. All three of you feel shamed and shuffle your feet uncomfortably. Meanwhile, Minun makes its move by launching its own THUNDER WAVE at Zapz, intent on making him experience the same callous pain he inflicted. Plusle pauses its FAKE sobs in an instant, and follows suit by discharging a THUNDER WAVE at an unsuspecting Terrance. With both of your Pokémon arrested, it’s only a matter of time before their limbs are fully locked.

What will you do?
Dan grins as his plan is carried out successfully, Zapz incapacitating both the Plusle and Minun with an eardrum-splitting Screech. Terrance remains nonplussed, however, thanks to ducking into his protective soil-made shell. The armour defends the Turtwig's ears from the sound-blast - and when it's time for him to pop out of his chelonian casing, Zapz shoots up a Cherry blossom in no time, bracing himself for the impact of the next few blows.

Ears still hurting, the little charged mice didn't see the Earthquake Terrance made coming- nor the second one. And they were strong tremors, too; many petals fell from the tree which Zapz had scuttled up. Dan himself even had a bit of trouble keeping his balance at the sizeable seismic strike. "Easy up there, Terrance!"

The Turtwig complies with his trainer, and stops making the ground tremble. a few more petals fall from the blossoming cherry tree, but eventually stop. No sign of Zazp, though... "Zapz? You OK up there, pal? Zapz?" There is a rustling, and then - out pops the little EleSpider's head, smiling and looking down with his four baby blue eyes. He hops down the bark of the tree nimbly, charging up electricity while doing so; and when close enough to the duo of foes, releases it, tendrils of Thunder shooting out, Waving around, snagging Plusle - though not Minun - and keeping it pinned.

Minun is outraged at this, however - seizing and trapping the Plusle is an unexpected move. It forms a small barrage of Swift stars, and launches them, which collide with Zapz, causing him to lose concentration and releasae Plusle. Minun scurries up and whispers a few words in it's big red ear, and it nods... before bursting into tears. Dan is startled... then frowns. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you or anything, it's just that your friend - HEY!"

Dan turns in the nick of time to see Zapz entangled in tendrils of electricity similar to the ones the arachnid had used before. When he wheels back, Plusle is doing the same to Zapz. I have to think fast, or they'll both be locked in Paralysis - wait! I've got it! Dan nods. Plan devised.

"Terrance, you throw up a Protect to block the tendrils while I use these Paralyz Heals-" at which point he takes out the yellow spray-on medicine bottles and puts them in ready-to access pockets in his jacket "-to fix you both up. Zapz, prep yourself with Agility. But first... I want to say something. Be ready to do thios if it goes wrong, though DON'T attack. We've messed this up enough already." One the two have carried out their orders, he turns and shouts to the two mice, trying to get their attention. "Hey! Please, listen! I didn't want to fight you guys at first, but when you attacked me I had no choice! I just want to talk and make friends! Please, stop attacking! I swear I mean no harm!" He hoped the two would listen- this was going to be tight. But what if they didn't? What if they-

"Jol, Jolltik! Tik Tik Jolt, Joltik! [Hey, you! He's telling the truth, I promise you!]" Dan turned- even though he couldn't understand the Joltik himself, he knew Zapz was backing him up. He smiled, crouched patted his little ally on the head to show his appreciation, before standing and waiting for a response from the two little Electric mice. He really hoped this would work- if it didn't, he'd be in a lot of trouble here."
__________________
[JAU]
Spoiler: show
JustAnotherUser is offline  
Old 05-07-2012, 11:38 AM   #597
Mon1010
Pokemon Trainer
 
Mon1010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: In your thoughts! Can't find me? Well, think again!
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
CLOUD GARDEN

Everybody knows that the best things for a Garden are sun and rain, so moving it closer to the sun and clouds would make a wonderful garden.
So what if we put the garden in the clouds? Imagine the beauty of this place. Actually, don't imagine, come and see for yourself, this picture of natural beauty set into the clear blues skies. Stick around and explore, who knows what surprises and adventures you will encounter.

The Fountain Garden: A small garden filled with fountains, waterfalls and clear lakes. Water pokemon love this little area and thrive to the point where you can't turn around without tripping over a Magikarp. Fishing is not allowed in this area as it is considered as cruelty towards the water pokemon.
Scott quietly entered the Fountain Garden. Shaana, his Munna sat on his shoulder, he carried Angela, his Togepi in his arms, and a young Scraggy walked alongside him. As one can imagine, they're was water everywhere, and Scott hoped, a few Water Pokemon to capture as well. Eventually, he found someplace dry to sit, and set his Pokemon down. "Ok guys, since you three haven't officially met each other yet, I thought this would be the right time for all of us to get to know each other better. This seems like a nice place to do it right?" He turned to his Scraggy. "Hoodie, this is Angela and Shaana. Why don't you say hello."

The Scraggy walked up to the Togepi, and studied her for a moment. Then he kicked her feet causing her to fall flat on her face, and cry loudly. Hoodie then proceeded to laugh at the fallen Pokemon, then he pulled his "pants" up and danced happily while splashing around in a puddle of water. Shaana tried to say something to him in Pokemon speech, but Hoodie only glared at her. He knew that there was nothing the Munna could do to him.

Scott stifled a giggle. He secretly found that funny, but he still had to scold his Pokemon for his rude behavior. He got up, and scooped up Angela and tried to calm her down. "Hoodie, that was mean! Apologize right now!"

Hoodie didn't listen. Instead, he stuck out his tongue at his trainer, then continued dancing and splashing water around. Scott sighed. He was begining to wonder why he traded that Druddigon for this guy.
__________________
Banner made by American--Pi

Fizzy Bubbles

Last edited by Mon1010; 05-07-2012 at 12:15 PM.
Mon1010 is offline  
Old 05-09-2012, 02:03 PM   #598
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge
 
Itzatrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 2,089
Update #1 (05/09/2012)

Hello everyone, everyone who posted until now has been updated or will be. Unfortunately I will not be able to take anymore people for now. =/

To my new updatees: Hello my people! Welcome to the Cloud Garden! Hopefully I'll improve and give you guys good adventures in the near future. In any case, please reply within a week. If you don't reply within a week I'll have to drop you to give a chance to someone else to be updated. Also, please post a link to your Member Post in your signature or at the end of your post if you want to do that for every update. Without further rambling, let the adventures begin!

Nagasaki & StonE EdgE: It would be very helpful if you could both please redo your intro posts without creating adventures or scenarios such as finding specific Pokémon or mentioning things that happened that manipulate your environment like mentioning forest fires in that area or having your Pokemon wander into the wild and come back. Thanks!



Space Path
pengyzu: Without the consent of your psychic friend, you start your adventure by following this mysterious and potentially dangerous road. With the captivating display of stars above you, you continue walking the path until you hear someone, "Hey there," you turn only to see a young girl with dark hair tied in a ponytail with a red shirt and jeans approach you, "My name is Jenni. I've been looking for someone to battle against my newly evolved friend." She then reaches for one of three Pokéball in her belt and releases sparkling lights which take the form of a round pink Pokémon. "My Igglybuff just evolved into Jigglypuff and we have been looking for someone to test out our new powers on. Though I completely understand if you don't think you are up to the challenge," she says playfully as the Jigglypuff looks at you confidently with a smirk on her face.

What will you do?


Rose Arch
Shuckle: Starting out your adventure in the beautiful Rose Arch, with your turtle friend, you decide to sit down for a while. With a few trees and bushes around, you soon realize that there is pretty much nothing here except for a few bird Pokémon chattering in the distance of this path. With every second becoming an eternity of waiting, you start thinking about what to do next. You then notice something catch Fizz's attention. You turn your attention to where your Shuckle is focusing to hear a bush rustling a few feet away from you...

A few seconds pass and you see something jump out of the bush. A Nidoran (F) is now in front of you, growling angrily at you and Fizz. You take a closer look at the Nidoran and notice that she has a few thorns on her paw.

What will you do?


Cloud Forest
MavelZone: With the sudden concern for safety, your sweet little rodent friend starts to focus and you start your journey once again. You continue walking only to feel as helplessly lost as before, with every sight around you seeming identical. As you continue walking with Min, you start to feel like you are being watched. Taking a close survey of everything around you, you notice nothing out of the ordinary. You try to shrug off the feeling as you and Min continue on your way.

Although still concerned with finding your way you can't help but to hear rustling somewhere above. You start to look up only to see something fall to the ground a few feet from you. You see leafs all around the site of the crash and see a Seedot compose itself as it looks at you and Min while looking quite shaken. Without a moment to spare, it then releases Bullet Seeds at Min's feet which makes her jump...

What will you do?


The Fountain Garden
Mon1010: Having your team meet for the very first time, while not in the friendliest terms, you decide to explore the many bodies of water across the majestic Fountain Garden. With your sometimes pantless Pokémon splashing around for a few moments, while you tend to your cute egg like Pokémon, you begin to wonder what you will do. That is until you hear some very angry protesting behind you. A Psyduck approaches your Scraggy and angrily quacks at the little fellow before attempting to Scratch him, which he barely dodges. Looks like this is the angry little duck's place and it wants it back...

What will you do?


The Oasis
Akinai: With the heat invading increasingly all across this desert like place, you and Thief start trekking through the enormous sand land. With the occasional hot wind with a slap of sand in it, you continue with no other signs of life. With every step becoming slightly more irritating and heavier in this heat, you begin to wonder if there is anything at all in this place after all. Not a second later you hear the cries of your partner and something cackling with laughter. You turn to see your Sneasel slowly being sucked into the sand, with a Sandshrew laughing with tears in its eyes watching Thief sink slowly into the depths of the absorbing sand...

What will you do?
Itzatrap is offline  
Old 05-09-2012, 05:47 PM   #599
Treecko's Awesomeness
Pokemon Trainer
 
Treecko's Awesomeness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
Cloud Forest: A huge forest that surrounds the Rainbow Road, it's surprisingly always bright no matter what time of day it is. The forest acts as a home to most (if not all) Grass and Bug type pokemon and also several other forest dwelling types. Just try not to get lost.


"Wow," TA said as he looked out at the forest. It just might have been the most impressive sight he had ever seen. The bright sunlight reflected off the leaves and vines of the forest, creating an enchanting green glow that spread across the forest floor. "Isn't it great, Nav?" he asked his Treecko.

"Tree!" the Pokemon said in response. As a grass type, he seemed completely at home in the garden, darting from plant to plant and examining their leaves. This was probably Nav's favorite place he'd ever visited. He was never this energetic, but the jungle in the sky seemed to fill him with excitement.

"I'm glad you like it here," TA said to his starter, "But we're going to have to get up and explore pretty soon."

Nav didn't seem disappointed at this in the slightest. "Treecko, Tree!"

TA laughed. "Alright, then, let's get going!" With this, the duo headed through the edge of the forest, right into the trees.

Stats

Last edited by Treecko's Awesomeness; 05-09-2012 at 06:27 PM.
Treecko's Awesomeness is offline  
Old 05-09-2012, 05:57 PM   #600
MarbleZone
Soul Badge
 
MarbleZone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzatrap View Post

Cloud Forest
MavelZone: With the sudden concern for safety, your sweet little rodent friend starts to focus and you start your journey once again. You continue walking only to feel as helplessly lost as before, with every sight around you seeming identical. As you continue walking with Min, you start to feel like you are being watched. Taking a close survey of everything around you, you notice nothing out of the ordinary. You try to shrug off the feeling as you and Min continue on your way.

Although still concerned with finding your way you can't help but to hear rustling somewhere above. You start to look up only to see something fall to the ground a few feet from you. You see leafs all around the site of the crash and see a Seedot compose itself as it looks at you and Min while looking quite shaken. Without a moment to spare, it then releases Bullet Seeds at Min's feet which makes her jump...

What will you do?

Levin took a more than a moment to react. It... it was the single biggest acorn he had ever seen! Andit moved! And it attacked Mincc... wait.

It's not an acorn, it's a wild Pokémon, damnit! It's a Seedot!

It was Levin's first battle with a wild Pokémon, or any other opponent for that matter. He couldn't screw this up, it was the first big step of his journey. Could he catch it? It had to feel incredible to actually capture a wild Pokémon, to earn it and rais...

- MIN, MINCCINO MIN!!

He snapped out of his daydreaming. Minccino was having trouble dodging Seedot's Bullet Seed, and was apparently waiting on orders.

Min... You're perfectly capable of getting by on your own for a while, I know you are... But you're willing to endure Seedot's attacks to wait for my commands! You want to help me learn for myself, don't you?

He clenched his fist, determined to overcome the first challenge of his journey. No matter the outcome, they'd walk out of this stronger.

- Minccino, let's go! Use Double Team to dodge Bullet Seed, then dash forward and hit a DoubleSlap!
__________________

Last edited by MarbleZone; 10-18-2012 at 01:38 PM.
MarbleZone is offline  
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:18 AM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.