UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 10-19-2011, 11:40 PM   #151
kusari
「Killer Queen No Prog」

Send a message via Skype™ to kusari
It seems as if we're going to need the power of a Titan for this battle. We must force Poseidon to yield and tint the seas red with their blood. With this, we shall bring about the end. Now my friend, take us to glory. To the battle, OCEANUS!

Oceanus: Octillery-Level 3-Male

Water Pulse wave x2
Old 10-20-2011, 08:27 AM   #152
Oliver101
Thunder Badge

Perfect. Since the wave form is solid water, it'll pass through you, Agnus.

Time to capitalize!

When he's done throwing water, use Thunder. Follow with Energy Ball, and finish with Explosion to go out with a bang.

Second three-mover confirmed.

Outstanding fight, Agnus, we'll let Mary follow things up from here.

I will lead the Ghost Gym. Find me at the Forgotten Sanctuary...

Click my squad to meet them and see my stats!
Thanks Celebii151! Awesome userbar, Pengy!
Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
Haxorus is probably my favourite squad member right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphapupQuicksilver View Post
Is that because you can yell at him like a Drill Sergeant?
Quote:
It's because it's a heavily armoured dragon with swords on its face.
Oliver101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 10:39 PM   #153
DaisyInari
Making that sweet coin

Send a message via MSN to DaisyInari
Round 27: A Splash to the Face~

Havoc disappears in a red flash and returns to his trainer, only to be replaced by another pokemon. A majestic Octillery stands proudly, named Oceanus after one of the titans.

Quote:
Octillery (Water): Octillery has suction cups on its tentacles, which it can use to hold fast to certain surfaces. Thus, if the opponent uses attacks dependent on Octillery’s weight, Octillery is considered to weigh 200 pounds for the duration of the attack, provided it’s touching something it can hold on to. Octillery are fastest in water, though they can move somewhat well on land.
In quick succession the Oceanus spits out two Water Pulses at his foe. The blueish spheres burst upon impact with the bridge and create a sizable wave of water. Unfortunately, the phsyical nature of this liquid causes it to pass harmlessly through Agnus, who seems to be making "phhhbbbbttt" noises with his tongue. After a few shakes of his head the ghost finally comes to his senses and sees the sitting duck, er, octopus.

A sinister look passes across the Haunter's face as his body begins to crackle with electricity. Because of the exhaustion of last round as well as the use of a powerful move, the Thunder takes a while to happen. An arc of lightning emerges from Agnus before racing towards the water type, whose "GTFO" sensors are blasting in his head. Due to the relative freshness, he manages a partial dodge, meaning he's only slightly less fried than usual. No paralysis, but the Octillery's misery continues as he's hit one again, this time with a bright green Energy Ball. The grassy energy rips through his body painfully, but he hunkers down and survives the onslaught.

...Except that Agnus isn't done. The purple pokemon begins to glow, shining like city lights. Oceanus senses that Agnus has become a ticking time bomb, and tries to scramble away as fast as his suckers can take him. You can see the Haunter smile maliciously before he performs the Explosion. Smoke and shockwaves fill the air, dealing even more damage to the Octillery. The dark smoke clears away, leaving one battered octopus and one unconcious Agnus.

Daisy: And what a round this was. AGNUS IS UNABLE TO BATTLE! OLIVER, YOUR LAST POKEMON AND ORDERS PLEASE!

Octillery is now a Decent way past half health, and used Major energy. Not the best of starts, but he's far from hopeless~

Oliver has also used his last 3-mover for this match~

It costs $0 to be a nice person! And even if it wasn't free why waste energy being a jerk like seriously

W(DQ)- 22(3) L(DQ)-14(0)
KO-55
TP-131 SP- 64.5/96.5 (5SP to Deh, 5SP to FW, 5SP to Desert Spirit, 8.5SP to Fallen Icarus, 10SP to Kyro12, 8SP to Charminions, 10 to aposteriori)
SHUCKS I GOTTA FIX THIS SOMETIME
~TL3~

~Fizzy Bubbles~

Credits to Charm for making this!

Come, my birdies!!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!!!

Thanks Pingu for being so nice and making me this~

Credit to TheKnightsFury for the sprite!

Fear my abnormally large signature~

Be Positive Ref~ I <3 you, Lonely Cubone and those who eval'd me~
DaisyInari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 04:08 PM   #154
Oliver101
Thunder Badge

Mary, let's go. (Level 2 Female Flaafy)

Thunderbolt, then Shock Wave, dear.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-22-2011, 04:23 PM   #155
kusari
「Killer Queen No Prog」

Protect the Bolt. Take the Wave. Mud Shot x2, aiming for the face.

That's three.

Last edited by kusari; 10-22-2011 at 04:35 PM.
kusari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 10:46 PM   #156
DaisyInari
Making that sweet coin

Round 28: Shock and Awe~

The scary Agnus is recalled and replaced by it's polar opposite, a super fluffy adorable Flaaffy named Mary. D'awww~

Quote:
Flaaffy (Electric): Mareep, Flaaffy, and Ampharos have the ability to use the balls on their tails as lights. While not as powerful as a Flash attack, they light up the arena without blinding opponents or allies, and doing so takes almost no energy to maintain. It is considered one move for a Mareep/Flaaffy/Ampharos to light its tail. This will, however, make it a more obvious target for Pokémon who can see in dark areas.
With a loud "baa" Mary lets loose a Thunderbolt, hoping to further turn Oceanus into kalamari. The bolt crashes against the oh-so handy Protect and dissipates harmlessly. The Flaaffy bleats again, irritated, and tries again, this time making a small blue ball. The ball explodes, creating several Shock Waves that hop across the floor. A few of the tendrils find their way into Oceanus, dealing some nice damage.

The Octillery has had enough of this and retaliates with some typespam of his own. How does he Shot Mud? Like this. His mouth becomes a cannon, firing a large glob of mud at the sheep. The slurry slams into Mary's stomach, knocking the wind out of her and pushing her back a couple of feet. With wet dirt clinging to her fur she stands up, only to get hit with a second Mud Shot. The heavy substance begins to weigh her down, though as the rounds pass they will begin to dry up and fall off on their own.

Daisy: A chunk of health is gone right off the bat for Mary, who's now a Light way from halfpoint. Energy use was Extreme.

Oceanus managed to level the playing field a little bit, having taken Major damage. His energy use was past Extreme, putting him a Heavy way over midpoint. Ground reserves are too low to be any useful, and he's going to get tired if he will continue to overexert himself like that.

Kusari has used 1 out of 2 3-movers for the match, and it's his turn to order~

It costs $0 to be a nice person! And even if it wasn't free why waste energy being a jerk like seriously

W(DQ)- 22(3) L(DQ)-14(0)
KO-55
TP-131 SP- 64.5/96.5 (5SP to Deh, 5SP to FW, 5SP to Desert Spirit, 8.5SP to Fallen Icarus, 10SP to Kyro12, 8SP to Charminions, 10 to aposteriori)
~TL3~

~Fizzy Bubbles~

Old 10-22-2011, 10:51 PM   #157
kusari
「Killer Queen No Prog」

Disclaimer: Cheesy final round flavor text go!

Kusari lets out a relieved sigh. The wind picks up, letting his hair whip his face. With a small smile and a hint of slight regret, he issues what could be the final orders of the match.

"Three Hyper Beams. Make the first two MC and the final FC. You fought well my friend. We'll either win or lose here, but you will rest comfortably no matter the result."

Confirmed for three.

He ends with three words: *~Que sera, sera~*

Last edited by kusari; 10-22-2011 at 11:15 PM.
kusari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 08:44 AM   #158
Oliver101
Thunder Badge

Drifloon

Disclaimer: Jumping cheesy flavor text bandwagon go!

With a grimace of concern for his final ally after the big hit she suffered, Oliver regains his composure and shows a gentle grin.

"This is it, then? Very well. The best of luck to you, Kusari."

He points towards Oceanus and addresses Mary encouragingly.

"Now dear, set up a Reflect Wall while he's charging that first Hyper Beam to send it back to him. Then, a final Thunderbolt while he's charging the next. The best of luck to you, my friend. You've fought courageously for the short time that you've been with us."

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-23-2011, 11:15 PM   #159
DaisyInari
Making that sweet coin

Round 29: A Fight to the Finish

:3 And one more cheesy flavor text to create a super tasty trifecta~

Atop the bridge the wind blows Daisy's hair wildly around her face. She ties it together as she watches the two battlers develop a sense of peace within themselves and can't help but grin widely. Taking a deep breath, she watches the last two pokemon battle under the soft glow of the city lights.

The wrath of a Titan has been awakened, and, despite his fatigue, Oceanus decides that rest is for losers and begins to charge up his energy. Halfway through the charge he releases it, the energy shooting out in an impressive Hyper Beam. The bright stream bathes the bridge in an orangy orange lemony yellow wildberry blue wash, but it collides with Mary's Reflect Wall. The pane of light and the energy ray clash in a stunning array of warm colors, but Oceanus's face takes a look of surprise as his attack is turned back on him and hits him instead, although for slightly less damage.

Oceanus is panting hard. Real hard. Nevertheless, he goes again, attempting to create yet another Hyper Beam. However, he's so exhausted that he hasn't even begun to charge it yet when he takes a large unhealthy does of the Flaaffy's Thunderbolt. Despite their strength, even a Titan can fall- Oceanus is unconcious before he slumps over, fainted. Mary bleats victoriously, proud to overcome her foe.

Daisy: OCEANUS IS UNABLE TO BATTLE! THIS MEANS OLIVER AND MARY WIN THE MATCH!

The epic conclusion to the second part of Kusari and Oliver has finished! Good battle you guys, though I've only reffed 9 rounds out of 29~ Will there be a Part 3? Maybe, but if there is, don't ask me to ref again please~ >_<

Oliver wins by KO and 6KOs and 12TP~

Kusari gains 6TP~

As for me and Blaze... Can someone tell me how much we get? I kept my reffing bonus, but I have no idea about Blaze. I won't post the results in the Battle Archive until I find out, so I'd much appreciate it!

W(DQ)- 22(3) L(DQ)-14(0)
KO-55
~TL3~

~Fizzy Bubbles~

Old 10-23-2011, 11:28 PM   #160
kusari
「Killer Queen No Prog」

Moar cheesy flavor text!

With a look of peaceful bliss upon his face, Kusari casts his eyes toward the city. With a slight chuckle he removes a Pokeball from his belt. "Return, my Titan. You fought well.".

He gives a small nod to his opponent and almost magically a message is communicated. With that, Kusari turns and makes his way into one of the open windows on the tower nearest him.

Great battle Oliver. We're definitely going to do it again in the future. Possibly in your gym, maybe on an island somewhere. All I know is tha it'll get done.

Thanks for reffing Blaze. For as much crap as we gave you, I'm proud to have had you as a ref for as long as you were doing it.

Daisy, thanks for taking this around halfway through. You truely do live up to the moniker "Amazee". I'd be happy to have you ref for me anytime.
Old 10-24-2011, 10:04 AM   #161
Oliver101
Thunder Badge

And one for the road!

Oliver reaches into his vest for Mary's ball and strokes her fleece before activating the device.

"Well fought, dear. You performed valiantly."

The trainer answers his rival's gesture with his own nod and waves at Daisy before walking to the other end of the bridge and the window on the opposite tower.

I agree, it was spectacular. Perhaps we can do both...my gym, and an island resort somewhere...with a restaurant and bar?

Thanks to Blaze for taking this as far as he did, and to you, Daisy, for bringing it to a close. You both did well. I hope you reconsider reffing for us again one day, because I enjoyed your Amazee descriptions. =D

As far as SP distribution, you'd have to ask Blaze if he even wants any for this match. And if he does, find out from an LO just how much is given out.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-24-2011, 03:09 PM   #162
DaisyInari
Making that sweet coin

Got the information I needed! An LO told me I'm entitled to all the SP, but Blaze and I have decided to split it instead because I don't really deserve all of it! So! We each get 3.75 SP~

W(DQ)- 22(3) L(DQ)-14(0)
KO-55
~TL3~

~Fizzy Bubbles~

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL