UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2007, 10:15 AM   #276
quilava plush
Boulder Badge
 
quilava plush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 195
Send a message via AIM to quilava plush Send a message via MSN to quilava plush
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne
Sapphire Lake
quilava plush: As the Bidoof reaches for the Tanga Berry you see Akari emerge from the lake, not alone. You take a closer look at what has emerged with Akari and see a Huntail there. Huntail then fires a Water Pulse at Akari which nearly hits it. Before anything else happens, you see something jump into the bushes and notice Bidoof is gone. What will you do?

Neither Rivka nor Akari were in the mood to initiate a battle, and looking at the bizarre fish Pokemon that attacked Akari, she figured that they were trampling on its territory. Unclipping a Lure Ball from her belt, she calls out, "Let the thing have its space. Return Akari." A beam of energy engulfed the Seadra and recalled her into the capsule. Letting out a sigh at the Bidoof's unwarranted disappearance, the trainer thought about the the Starly and Shellos that previously ran off on her and wondered if she was wearing some kind of Pokemon repellent despite her attempts to rescue or simply offer a kind hand to them. She then pocketed the tanga berry and looked to Nero, his fur still wet from the tidal wave. "Let's go find that Bidoof and see what happened. Use Odor Sleuth to track it down, but try not to scare it off; though I suppose it's seen you right next to me and you never showed any aggression to it, so I hope it knows we're not here to get it." She then looked to the banks across the blue lake. "If we don't find it, then let's move on to another part of the lake's shore and see if there's something different, such as a little something to bring home as a souvenir." Rivka soon wondered what she meant by that- the Buizel was enough of a treasure and reminder of this island, and it's not like any other Pokemon seemed to want her presence here.

But that was the thing Rivka realized- they're wild animals and of course they didn't take kindly to all these tourists barging in on their territory. Feeling a little guilt now, Rivka watched as the Mightyena sniffed for the little beaver Pokemon.
__________________
"DO YOU WANT A HOUSE MADE OF COOKIES?!"
quilava plush is offline  
Old 08-07-2007, 10:27 AM   #277
Jerichi
本✚能
 
Jerichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 蒸気の波の中
Posts: 14,494
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat
Welcome to a room with a moose, Trick.

~Sapphire Lake~
Jerichi: Crysta opens her mouth wide and shoots out a Hydro Cannon, hitting the middle Goldeen dead-on. This stalls its attack, but the Goldeen on either side of it managed to dodge away, and swim around their lagging comrade to continue the assault with two horns instead. Crysta winds up for Dynamicpunch, but the Goldeens' Agility makes them faster, colliding with your Quagsire in a double-speared Horn Attack.

Upon seeing his heroine get battered, the male Azurill whips his tail around and Slams one of the Goldeen on the head, dazing it a little. The Buizel also swims up to assist, shooting a Swift attack out of its mouth and pummeling the other Goldeen with sparkling stars. The little sister Azurill, also wanting to help, shoots out a stream of Bubbles; they don't really do any damage, but they cling to the two Goldeen, hindering their speed a little. While Crysta Curses up, a strange aura briefly glowing around her as she increases her strength and defensive power at the cost of speed, the third Goldeen charges back into the fray, rushing at Crysta with a Fury Attack, jabbing her with its horn several times.

With Buizel and the Azurill siblings willing to fight alongside you, what will be your next move?
Super-fast updates a go-go baby! Thanks a ton.

The first attack, a Hydro Cannon, managed to push back the middle Goldeen and hinder an attack, but it didn't stop the two other fish from attacking. Her attempt to fight them off with a Dynamicpunch was unsuccessful, and the two horned fish rammed into her sides with fierce Horn Attacks. The Azurill she had just saved, however, has other plans, Slamming it's tail into one of the Goldeen's heads, sending it into a bit of a daze. Buizel and the other Azurill also assist, firing Swift and Bubble respectively, helping to fend off their fishy foes. Before more attacks can come, Crysta Curses up to raise her offensive and defensive power, but giving up some speed in the process.

"Good job, Crysta! Try and fend them off with an Ancientpower! If they get too close again, give their horns a quick Ice Punch! Try to work with your new allies!" Tetsu ordered, still confident in his Pokemon's abilities.
__________________


気紛れを 許して 今更なんて思わずに急かしてよ
もっと中迄入って あたしの衝動を 突き動かしてよ

asbwffb

[jerichi]
Jerichi is offline  
Old 08-07-2007, 10:35 AM   #278
Deebs
You sayin' I like dudes?
 
Deebs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: KY
Posts: 1,867
Send a message via Skype™ to Deebs
Re: Excelsior

Walking across the new land, Zach is held by amazement and disbelief that this land just seemed to pop out of nowhere. Reaching down towards his belt, he releases his snake, Circe the Ekans, who instantly slithers up his leg, up around his torso, and eventually spiraling atop his head.

"Haha, Circe, you always now how to make me feel better, don't you?" the snake nodded, eyes squinting in happiness. "You're ready for an adventure, aren't you?"

"Ssshi sssha," Circe hissed and nodded her scaly head vigorously.

"Alrighty then, off we go to Bethla Meadows, it's so sparkly!" Zach said enthusiastically. The duo walked off into the distance, towards the glistening meadows.
__________________
Deebs is offline  
Old 08-07-2007, 11:38 AM   #279
Trick-or-Treater
Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 6
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat
~Phantom Desert~
Trick-or-Treater: ((POST YOUR SIG >:U))
You trudge through this godforsaken wasteland, feet sinking into the burning sand with every step you take, ultimately hindering your progress. Seeking respite from the crazy heat, your look toward the horizon, where the air ripples in a misleading fashion; no matter what Excelsior's status, the heat always comes off in waves in the desert.

You can feel your brain frying like an ant under a magnifying glass when you see something shifting just ahead. Could it be some sign of civilization, of air conditioning, of water? Could it be, could it be...?!

...When you run up to the spot that moved, nothing is there. The sand looks recently disturbed, however, and something seems to be barely hidden by it. As you're registering the "hidden" factor, the thing jumps out at you, hissing and extending its two stubby claws! Its sudden appearance startles you enough that it misses, and a good thing, too--what just popped up was a Skorupi, and you just managed to avoid getting a faceful of tail-injected poison.

In this burning heat with no rest in sight, this poisonous little villain is more than ready to fight. What will you do?
I have no sig yet ;_;, I'll fix one up.

"JEZUS CHRISTO!"

Trick jumped back as the freaky, little arachnid launched itself out of the sand at him. He looked at the Skorupi who had plunged its tail into the sand where he just stood about 2.3 seconds ago. "Hot damn.... no face stabbing for you today" He crawled a bit back and took out his only working electronical device; his Pokedex. Pointing towards the scorpion, the Pokedex stated the information it had to offer:

"Skorupi: [Diamond]It grips prey with its tailclaws and injects poison. It tenanciously hangs on untill the poison takes."

"Hmmm, okay Jalhalla! Let's Rock!" "CACturrrn!" His spikes sharpend and stood infront of his opponent. The little bug glared at the Scarecrow, and the Scarecrow glared at the little bug. "Jalhalla! Wait untill the Skorupi tries to stab you, and at the last moment, create a Substitute!"
__________________
FB Active Team
Level 42Level 54 Level 32
Level 30 Level 100 Level 54

Magmortar=Babysat
Trick-or-Treater is offline  
Old 08-07-2007, 12:07 PM   #280
Golden Mew
Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Earth
Posts: 1
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat
~Sapphire Lake~

Golden Mew: Aqua pulls a Scary Face at Pachirisu and hisses for effect. The Pachirisu recoils in fright at the glaring reptilian eyes and rows of sharp teeth, then Growls back defiantly, before meeting your Totodile's Ice Punch with a Spark attack. Both Pokemon strike and move past each other, stopping with their backs a few feet apart. Aqua cringes in pain, as the paralyzing attack had met its mark... while the Pachirisu topples over behind her. Level up for Aqua!

The Pachirisu lies unconscious on the spot where Aqua had previously frozen the ground, which is starting to melt in the sun's warmth. What started out as its noisy neighbors interrupting its nap turned into the worst day of its life.

So, what'll you do now?
"Well done, Aqua!" Falcon cried, sweeping her Totodile up and hugging it, "I have something else for you to do now. Do you think you could dive in and get that berry? I have plans for it,".
Falcon smiled as her Totodile nodded enthusiastically. She then turned her attention back to the unconcious Pachirisu, and knelt down beside it.
"Oh... you poor thing..." Falcon crooned, stroking the singed fur, "Well, you'd better wake up soon, because Aqua's going to come back with that berry soon..."
She sat down beside the white squirrell and rearanged it's form on the ground into a much more comfortable one, then lifted it up and put it onto a patch of dry grass, and then began to wait.
__________________
Fizzy Bubbles info:
[center:2eef6] Enterna, Lv.25 Aqua, Lv.23
Goldfeather, Lv.22 Sparky, Lv.21(Lv.23 next week)
Classicle, Lv.6 (Lv.8 next week)[/center:2eef6]
Fizzy Bubbles registration post: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.p ... ostcount=3
Golden Mew is offline  
Old 08-07-2007, 07:02 PM   #281
thed3
Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: O-Ah-Who
Posts: 91
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat
~Rainforest~
thed3: Its eyelids drooping, the Cherubi is hit by Kilauea's Rock Smash, and gets pinned to the leaf-covered ground. It struggles under the burning lava body at first, then succumbs to sleep. While it's snoozing, your Slugma turns the earth around it bare and black in its efforts to get the Leech Seed off, but the vines cling stubbornly, continuing to steal energy and heal the Cherubi in the meantime. Finally the small vines snap and fall to the ground like a small, shriveled wreath.

With the smell of burning leaves thick in the air, the Slugma turns to further attack Cherubi--but the Grass-type is awake by now, and has already done something. While Kilauea prepares to produce its Smog, you notice the rainforest is a lot brighter than before--a result of Cherubi's Sunny Day. When Kilauea starts to breathe out the poisonous cloud, the Cherubi acts first, another result of Sunny Day as it activates its speed-enhancing Chlorophyll ability, and blasts your Slugma with a quick-charge Solarbeam.

The beam of sunlight hits Kilauea, throwing it back several feet. The Cherubi's triumph is short-lived, however, as the force of the attack also pushes out the Smog more powerfully, and the little plant is enveloped in a thick miasma once more. After it clears, the Cherubi is looking pretty woozy.

What will you do?
"WHOO!" Thed exclaimed aloud at the battle between Kilauea and the Cherubi. It was becoming a much better battle than expected by Thed.

"Great job Kilauea! You took that Solarbeam like a champ and successfully got rid of that Leech Seed. Hmm... looks like Sunny Day has already been set up for us Kilauea, all the better. Too bad for Cherubi that even though you may be young you still know one fire move and it just so happens to be the strongest. Kilauea let's put your fire power to use and unleash a mighty Blast Burn, aided by Sunny Day of course, on Cherubi!!!! If its still able to stand after that a final Rock Smash should put it out."
"Slug! Slug!"
__________________

Go-On Yellow!
*farts*
The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
thed3 is offline  
Old 08-07-2007, 08:07 PM   #282
Rat
Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: En route to Sinnoh
Posts: 3
Send a message via AIM to Rat
Re: Excelsior

*scoops up Dream Breaker and drops him into that shoebox she calls an update group* If these updates seem rushed, it's because I want to get adventures finished before the zone goes poof... and I have no definite idea of when that is. :x Also, tell me if I missed anything important, I'm tired.

~Rainforest~
thed3: Steadying itself on it two tiny feet with great effort, the Cherubi charges toward Kilauea for a last-ditch Take Down attack... only to be completely enveloped in Blast Burn's flare. The sun-tempered fire blasts over it and obliterates a clump of trees several feet away, the peaceful forest air rent with the cries of frightened birds as they scatter from the surrounding canopy. The Cherubi stands there, wide-eyed and burnt black, before coughing out a little puff of smoke and falling over. Overkill much?

Well, you've made cherries jubilee with your Slugma, and the sunlight's starting to fade back to its normal brightness, though this little part of the forest is rather charred from the battle, and the air is rather smoky. The Cherubi is completely inert. What will you do?

~Sapphire Lake~
Jerichi: ((I haven't really gone to sleep yet XP))
Crysta fires off an Ancientpower, hitting the middle Goldeen just under the horn and flipping it out of the water. It splashes down several feet away and floats to the surface a second later, belly-up. The remaining two fish have really got it in for your side now, and one of them comes at Crysta with Megahorn. With imminent danger rushing toward them, the male Azurill gives a brave little cry and Water Guns the incoming Goldeen, slowing its progress so Crysta can get off an Ice Punch, knocking away her enemy with this frosty attack.

The third Goldeen, however, has changed course and attacked the Buizel instead--it has started Flailing in an attempt to knock it off-balance, but determined not to lose its hold on its friend's sister, he Water Guns it in the eyes, the close range and the pressure of the stream half-blinding the frilly fish. The female Azurill squeaks indignantly at it, as if to say, "Take that, ya big bully!"

That's one Goldeen down, and with one partly blinded and the other with a thin layer of ice where it'd been hit, the other two are well on their way to getting their asses kicked. But with two very young Azurill on the line, Crysta and the Buizel can't let up just yet.

What will you do?

Golden Mew: Aqua dives into the lake, seeking the berry the birds had previously fought over. She swims down, the light from the world above dimming as she plumbs the watery depths, until she spots the small dark shape of the berry, lying at the bottom of the lake.

A few minutes later, the Totodile breaks the surface, holding the berry in her mouth. She hops ashore and extricates it from under her tongue, plopping it into your outstretched hand with a soggy *squelch*. While it's something of a miracle that the little crocodile Pokemon carried the berry in her mouth full of sharp teeth without doing it further harm, the fruit still looks pretty unappetizing. Its thin skin is half-peeled off, with some of its pale juicy flesh squishing through, and part of the inside of it is dark from where the Pachirisu zapped it.

As you hold the waterlogged berry in your hand, the Pachirisu starts to come around. With a chittering groan, it rolls onto its feet, swaying unsteadily, before turning its half-lidded gaze in your direction. It blinks slowly at the berry, unfocused... then its ears slowly prick up as it remembers, just a few minutes ago, what happened over that now-pathetic morsel.

The more awake and alert Pachirisu becomes, the more nervous it gets; looking up at you, its ears fold halfway back, and it starts to move away, back toward the tree.

What will you do?

~Phantom Desert~
Trick-or-Treater: Skorupi skitters quickly toward your Cacturne, but before it can reach him, a doll-like Substitute plops down out of nowhere. It takes a direct hit from Skorupi's Bite attack, but does not react, and Skorupi realizes it's just a decoy. With it blocking the way, however, it can't attack Jalhalla directly, so it spits Toxic Spikes around the immediate area, while pressing the sharp ends of its tail into its back with Acupressure.

The scorpion may be small, but it's certainly acting in a way that means it intends to see this battle out to the end. How do you react?

~Bethla Meadows~
Dream Breaker: The grassy open space of the fields shimmers in the sunlight, each sparkle reflecting the rays like a tiny prism. The effect is rather dazzling and surreal.

As you and Circe traverse this seemingly magical place, something less than magical is happening in a nearby tree. A Carnivine, its dull green colors contrasting sharply with the rainbow-sparkling scenery, is hanging upside down from one of the branches, its grotesquely wide mouth about to chomp down on a Skitty. As soon as you've seen the forboding scene, however, it's done just as quick--too busy smelling a pretty flower, that Skitty never had a chance.

The serenity of the place is lost as the Skitty screams horribly, head still sticking out of the Carnivine's jaws as it takes one last look at the world. The carnivorous plant looks happy about it, but it may be the only one around who is.

What are you going to do?
__________________
[center:ca63d]Raphael (L.27, Daycare) ~ Lady (L.27) ~ Dracky (L.27)

Susan (L.27, Move Tutor) ~ Lumin (L.27, Daycare)

+_+[/center:ca63d]
Rat is offline  
Old 08-07-2007, 08:40 PM   #283
Deebs
You sayin' I like dudes?
 
Deebs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: KY
Posts: 1,867
Send a message via Skype™ to Deebs
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat
*scoops up Dream Breaker and drops him into that shoebox she calls an update group* If these updates seem rushed, it's because I want to get adventures finished before the zone goes poof... and I have no definite idea of when that is. :x Also, tell me if I missed anything important, I'm tired.

~Bethla Meadows~
Dream Breaker: The grassy open space of the fields shimmers in the sunlight, each sparkle reflecting the rays like a tiny prism. The effect is rather dazzling and surreal.

As you and Circe traverse this seemingly magical place, something less than magical is happening in a nearby tree. A Carnivine, its dull green colors contrasting sharply with the rainbow-sparkling scenery, is hanging upside down from one of the branches, its grotesquely wide mouth about to chomp down on a Skitty. As soon as you've seen the forboding scene, however, it's done just as quick--too busy smelling a pretty flower, that Skitty never had a chance.

The serenity of the place is lost as the Skitty screams horribly, head still sticking out of the Carnivine's jaws as it takes one last look at the world. The carnivorous plant looks happy about it, but it may be the only one around who is.

What are you going to do?
Zach was jerked wildly back to reality by the sound of screaming; inhumane, awful, anguished cries of a helpless Skitty, successfully pulling him out of the dreamlike state the Bethla Meadows had placed on him. Circe’s grip tightened around Zach’s neck as she watched the Skitty being devoured by this creature, one Zach had never seen. It lazily hung down from a branch, happily enjoying its meal much to the revulsion of Circe and Zach. However, once Zach sees that the Skitty’s head is still poking out of the plant’s jaws, he quickly takes action.

“Circe! We have to help it! Quickly, I need you to get off my neck and Wrap around that thing’s midsection. Then, squeeze your way down towards its neck and get the Skitty out of there! If you need to, shoot Poison Stings at its eyes!” he shouted urgently.

Circe nodded hastily and instantly dropped herself to the ground, slithering over to the tree to climb up the trunk and eventually onto the creature’s midsection. Zach, his hand trembling, reached into his pocket to reach his Pokedex and sloppily pointed it at the creature.

“Carnivine, the Bug Catcher pokmon.” Not just bugs, Zach thought. “It attracts prey with its sweet-smelling saliva, then chomps down. It takes a whole day to eat prey.” Zach grimaced. It would definitely be a difficult battle for him, especially Circe.
__________________
Deebs is offline  
Old 08-07-2007, 09:37 PM   #284
thed3
Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: O-Ah-Who
Posts: 91
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat
~Rainforest~
thed3: Steadying itself on it two tiny feet with great effort, the Cherubi charges toward Kilauea for a last-ditch Take Down attack... only to be completely enveloped in Blast Burn's flare. The sun-tempered fire blasts over it and obliterates a clump of trees several feet away, the peaceful forest air rent with the cries of frightened birds as they scatter from the surrounding canopy. The Cherubi stands there, wide-eyed and burnt black, before coughing out a little puff of smoke and falling over. Overkill much?

Well, you've made cherries jubilee with your Slugma, and the sunlight's starting to fade back to its normal brightness, though this little part of the forest is rather charred from the battle, and the air is rather smoky. The Cherubi is completely inert. What will you do?
Looking at the fainted Cherubi Thed says, "Wow... Uhhh... Great job Kilauea you really knocked that plant out."
"Slug."

The foliage that was around the Cherubi was now charred to a crisp and the forest was silent for once.

"Well, I have no intentions of capturing this little Cherubi and I kinda feel bad for it since we did beat it so badly."
"Slug... Ma."
"No need to be smug about it. Anyways I think we should move the little Cherubi to another area of the forest since we did burn down this part."

Thed scooped up the little Cherubi into his arms and walked off with Kilauea in tow hoping to find Cherubi another place where it could stay.
__________________

Go-On Yellow!
*farts*
The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
thed3 is offline  
Old 08-07-2007, 10:00 PM   #285
Wayne
Boulder Badge
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: There
Posts: 108
Send a message via AIM to Wayne Send a message via MSN to Wayne
Re: Excelsior

Mt. Sierra:
Xuande: You continue deeper into the forest in search of the Bronzor as you suddenly hear a roar to your right. You turn and see a blue like dragon that is looking quite upset that you’ve entered its territory as it sends a fireball like attack known as Dragon Rage towards you that lands a few feet in front of you that creates an explosion that makes you cover yourself. You look at the Gabite once more and it seems to be getting closer to you. What will you do?

Sapphire Lake
quilava plush: With mixed feeling about your stay in Excelsior and invasion of these creatures land, you decide to follow the fluffy Bidoof. After a while of searching for the brown looking rodent you then begin to lose hope in finding it until Mightyena barks as he points to a sapphire colour lake, which then makes you believe that you are in another section of Sapphire Lake that is sort of like a peninsula. You take a closer look and see all sorts of little water creatures there until you notice that one of the pokemon is the Shellos that was injured before as it still looks very weak surrounded by two different looking and colour Gastrodon and a pink Shellos. What will you do?

Rainforest:
Shinjara: As the bettle begins you watch the vicious snake look for Maudin as he waits for the right time to attack. A moment later you see something shoot behind Arbok as it hisses. You then realise its Maudin as it already bit Arbok with its Ice Fang. Arbok shakes furiously trying to get it off its back and does so as Maudin prepares its Metal Claw. Meanwhile without wasting a second the Arbok launches itself at Maudin and uses Wrap on Maudin who screeches as the kobra squeezes the air out of him. What will you do?
__________________
Wayne's FB Team
(M) Lv. 19 (M) Lv.01 (F) Lv.01 (F) Lv.42 (M) Lv.01

PC Pokemon
(M) Lv.12 (M) Lv.10 (F) Lv.01 (M) Lv.08 (M) Lv.04 (M) Lv.05
(M) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv. 100 (F) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100
(F) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv. 100 (M) Lv.100
Wayne is offline  
Old 08-07-2007, 11:30 PM   #286
Talon87
Shenmue III, baby!
 
Talon87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lafayette, Indiana
Posts: 20,160
Send a message via AIM to Talon87
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne
Mt. Sierra:
Xuande: You continue deeper into the forest in search of the Bronzor as you suddenly hear a roar to your right. You turn and see a blue like dragon that is looking quite upset that you’ve entered its territory as it sends a fireball like attack known as Dragon Rage towards you that lands a few feet in front of you that creates an explosion that makes you cover yourself. You look at the Gabite once more and it seems to be getting closer to you. What will you do?
"This is DANGEROUS!" Cyrus thought in his head with an internal monologue voice that sounded like it belonged to schoolgirl in some Japanese television drama. "I need to create some kind of decoy! CELES! HIPPOPOTAS! GO!" Cyrus called his two Pokmon out from their PokBalls, the battle between them still fresh on their minds, and told them, "Try to create some sort of diversion! That Gabite's got me pinned down here!"

Turning to Celes, Cyrus said, "I want you to try to distract Gabite by using Razor Leaf on those branches over there! Try to lure him away from these bushes, but try not to get hurt while you're doing it! Use Growl and Cut on the Gabite if you have to defend yourself!"

Turning to Hippopotas, Cyrus said, "I need you to try to run to hose bushes over there" -- Cyrus pointed to some bushes not 10 yards away -- "and rustle around in them. Let's try to lure Gabite towards those! Celes will try to help!"

"Surely one of them will distract Gabite!" Cyrus prayed. "Then," he thought, "I can get up and better assess the situation. This guy looks ferocious, but ... if it looks like I can do it ... then I wouldn't mind trying to challenge it to a Pokmon match. Otherwise, I'll need to call back my Pokmon and try to make a clean getaway! It all depends on just how well Celes and Hippopotas can work together to distract him ..."
Talon87 is offline  
Old 08-08-2007, 04:54 AM   #287
Golden Mew
Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Earth
Posts: 1
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat
*scoops up Dream Breaker and drops him into that shoebox she calls an update group* If these updates seem rushed, it's because I want to get adventures finished before the zone goes poof... and I have no definite idea of when that is. :x Also, tell me if I missed anything important, I'm tired.
~Sapphire Lake~
Golden Mew: Aqua dives into the lake, seeking the berry the birds had previously fought over. She swims down, the light from the world above dimming as she plumbs the watery depths, until she spots the small dark shape of the berry, lying at the bottom of the lake.

A few minutes later, the Totodile breaks the surface, holding the berry in her mouth. She hops ashore and extricates it from under her tongue, plopping it into your outstretched hand with a soggy *squelch*. While it's something of a miracle that the little crocodile Pokemon carried the berry in her mouth full of sharp teeth without doing it further harm, the fruit still looks pretty unappetizing. Its thin skin is half-peeled off, with some of its pale juicy flesh squishing through, and part of the inside of it is dark from where the Pachirisu zapped it.

As you hold the waterlogged berry in your hand, the Pachirisu starts to come around. With a chittering groan, it rolls onto its feet, swaying unsteadily, before turning its half-lidded gaze in your direction. It blinks slowly at the berry, unfocused... then its ears slowly prick up as it remembers, just a few minutes ago, what happened over that now-pathetic morsel.

The more awake and alert Pachirisu becomes, the more nervous it gets; looking up at you, its ears fold halfway back, and it starts to move away, back toward the tree.

What will you do?
"Don't be scared..." Falcon told the Pachirisu in a low, steady, reassuring voice. She slowly took the berry from Aqua and dropped it at the Pachirisu's feet. She was trying very hard to not frighten the Pachirisu.
"I know it's not much of a berry..." at this point, Falcon giggled a little, "But it's the best I can give you right now."
"Toto. Totodile?" Why are you doing this? Aqua asked in a low voice.
"I just want to apologise and get some... peace in the air." She replied quietly. She then turned back to the Pachirisu.
"I'm sorry about dragging you into this mess," Falcon began, "And I just wanted to give you this berry as a sign of apology,"
As Falcon waited for the Pachirisu to consider this and reply, she turned back to Aqua, "It's the right thing to do," She whispered to her.

I love the amount of updates and your updates are incredibly well written, so thank you very much.
__________________
Fizzy Bubbles info:
[center:2eef6] Enterna, Lv.25 Aqua, Lv.23
Goldfeather, Lv.22 Sparky, Lv.21(Lv.23 next week)
Classicle, Lv.6 (Lv.8 next week)[/center:2eef6]
Fizzy Bubbles registration post: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.p ... ostcount=3
Golden Mew is offline  
Old 08-08-2007, 07:46 AM   #288
Jerichi
本✚能
 
Jerichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 蒸気の波の中
Posts: 14,494
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat
*scoops up Dream Breaker and drops him into that shoebox she calls an update group* If these updates seem rushed, it's because I want to get adventures finished before the zone goes poof... and I have no definite idea of when that is. :x Also, tell me if I missed anything important, I'm tired.

~Sapphire Lake~
Jerichi: ((I haven't really gone to sleep yet XP))
Crysta fires off an Ancientpower, hitting the middle Goldeen just under the horn and flipping it out of the water. It splashes down several feet away and floats to the surface a second later, belly-up. The remaining two fish have really got it in for your side now, and one of them comes at Crysta with Megahorn. With imminent danger rushing toward them, the male Azurill gives a brave little cry and Water Guns the incoming Goldeen, slowing its progress so Crysta can get off an Ice Punch, knocking away her enemy with this frosty attack.

The third Goldeen, however, has changed course and attacked the Buizel instead--it has started Flailing in an attempt to knock it off-balance, but determined not to lose its hold on its friend's sister, he Water Guns it in the eyes, the close range and the pressure of the stream half-blinding the frilly fish. The female Azurill squeaks indignantly at it, as if to say, "Take that, ya big bully!"

That's one Goldeen down, and with one partly blinded and the other with a thin layer of ice where it'd been hit, the other two are well on their way to getting their asses kicked. But with two very young Azurill on the line, Crysta and the Buizel can't let up just yet.

What will you do?
Crysta's Ancientpower did the job, flipping the middle Goldeen out of the water and effectively hindering it helpless. The others, however, don't let up their assault, and one comes at Crysta with a fierce Megahorn. The male Azurill holds it off just long enough for Crysta to go in with an Ice Punch to push away her fishy foe.

The third Goldeen turns towards Buizel, and begins to Flail about. Determined, Buizel Water Guns the fish's face, half-blinding it from the pressure. The little Azurill gives a squeak in a somewhat taunting manner.

"Great, Crysta! Keep up the good work! Now, let's see if we can finish these off once and for all. Tell your friends to get out of the water if they can. Once they're out, give the Goldeen your best Thunder! (Yes, my Quagsire knows an electric attacks. Yey for TMs.) If they're still standing or you can't use it, give a Mud Shot and Bubblebeam to finish the job!"
__________________


気紛れを 許して 今更なんて思わずに急かしてよ
もっと中迄入って あたしの衝動を 突き動かしてよ

asbwffb

[jerichi]
Jerichi is offline  
Old 08-08-2007, 08:08 AM   #289
Trick-or-Treater
Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 6
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat
~Phantom Desert~
Trick-or-Treater: Skorupi skitters quickly toward your Cacturne, but before it can reach him, a doll-like Substitute plops down out of nowhere. It takes a direct hit from Skorupi's Bite attack, but does not react, and Skorupi realizes it's just a decoy. With it blocking the way, however, it can't attack Jalhalla directly, so it spits Toxic Spikes around the immediate area, while pressing the sharp ends of its tail into its back with Acupressure.

The scorpion may be small, but it's certainly acting in a way that means it intends to see this battle out to the end. How do you react?
Trick looked at the scorpion, at the poisonus spikes that were just scatterd and at his Spiky Companion. The sun was still shining brightly in the sky, burning the desert beneath it. "Gotta watch out not to get a sunstroke" he tought to himself while looking at the battle scene. Having hoped that the Skorupi would've hanged on to the subsitute he re-tought his plan for a moment. "Well a minor setback, but let's hope this can work.." He put on his jacket and pulled his Go-Goggles from his backpack.

"Let's hope this works! Jalhalla! Whip up a small Sandstorm around the Skorupi and release Leech Seeds and Cotton Spores in it! The substitute will hopefully keep you save but stay on your guard!"
__________________
FB Active Team
Level 42Level 54 Level 32
Level 30 Level 100 Level 54

Magmortar=Babysat
Trick-or-Treater is offline  
Old 08-08-2007, 08:39 AM   #290
enchantress
Queen of the Night
 
enchantress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In the shadows of your mind...
Posts: 7,319
Re: Excelsior

The sky above Excelsior is now changing colour, the pinky purplish mass of gently swirling clouds creating the most beautiful effect the trainers have ever seen. The Excelsians don't seem at all concerned with it and continue to go about their daily business, some even appearing rather excited by the prospect of whatever is coming. The air begins to shimmer again, but this time doesn't stop...


Neptune Beach

Alilatias: Tending to Shellos with your Full Restore, it regains some strength but is now in complete agony due to being fully conscious and able to feel the pain of each and every one of its wounds. Unable to eat the berry given to it, Shellos lays on the sand whimpering pitifully while Buizel tries to calm it by speaking to it soothingly. Returning your attention to the water, you have no intention of allowing Sharpedo to get away that easily and shout your instructions to Kairu who proceeds to carry them out with gusto. He's just as upset by the entire ordeal as Buizel even though they'd only just met, and has every intention of exacting some retribution for the adorably friendly and cute little blue Shellos. With Sharpedo still floundering due to its confusion, Kairu adds insult to injury by releasing a powerful burst of Supersonic waves which drive Sharpedo totally insane and causing it to thrash about wildly in the water, completely unaware of anything going on around it. Relying upon his Agility, Kairu circles around Sharpedo, waiting for just the right chance to attack without being crushed by the massive creature before seeing an opening and zipping in at full speed to ram it with a powerful Take Down. Receiving a little recoil damage, that's nothing compared to the blow to Sharpedo and the next minute it's floating unconscious on the surface of the ocean. Level up for Kairu. Turning back to Shellos, you're temporarily confused when neither it or Buizel are anywhere in sight. Struck with a sense of panic you look around when spying a Pokmon Centre situated at the top end of the beach and see Buizel rushing inside with Shellos in its arms...

Dark Duskull: While you and your new little Snover sit on the beach and begin to form a bond, Njami is busy making a friend of his own. The Buizel who had been chasing his shadow in the water is now immersed in a conversation with him. The little sea weasel seems friendly enough, and before long the two approach you and Mojo while you sit on the sand. It appears to be rather curious and quite friendly...


Mt. Sierra

Dark Fire: With your team gathering around to support Chimchar after its exile, its little lips tremble as it attempts to smile, but fails. It's scared to death now that it has no home and nowhere to go, but upon seeing the Pokball you have offered and hearing your request for it to join your team, Chimchar's eyes light up as a flicker of hope enters its mind. Looking around at all of the strong fire types on your team Chimchar begins to realise that while they may not be its own species, they are its kind and they all appear to be well cared for and very happy with you as their trainer. Looking back at the Pokball and then up to you, Chimchar's entire face lights up as the biggest smile you've ever seen crosses its face. Reaching out, Chimchar pushes the button on your Pokball and you watch while the little Monkey is sucked willingly inside. Congratulations, you now have a Lv.3 male Chimchar on your team...

ForeverFlygon: Nookie is too late to evade Starly's attack and is looking rather weak now after having underestimated it for far too long. Setting up a reflective wall, but not before taking a hit from Starly's Quick Attack, Nookie glows white and begins charging toward Starly who meets him in mid flight and breaking the reflect wall with its Take Down just as its swooping inches underneath Nookie. Nookie is annoyed, Starly is starting to look tired, and this battle is heating up as Nookie swoops around, still glowing, and moving in fast on the little brown bird...

Sylar: While still holding the Sandy Cloaked Burmy in her vines, Aayla tosses it high into the air. Burmy squeals, not at all comfortable with heights - at least not at this stage of its life - before shutting its little eyes tight and summoning another semi-transparent shield around itself to Protect it from the inevitable fall. While Burmy rises higher, Aayla begins drawing energy from the sun before spitting an Acid over the little Bagworm Pokmon. The attack does no damage, but due to the shield fading after the acid makes contact, the fall does. Burmy hits the ground with a thud, and you can hear the sudden rush of oxygen expelled from its lungs before it begins breathing rather heavily trying to get its breath back...

Lee-san: Retaliating against Staraptor's tackle with a Quick Attack, Mekhet finds herself being tossed around in the birds Whirlwind. While the strong gusts of wind knock her around she begins to concentrate upon Staraptor's position in order to try and Detect its next move. Recovering her bearings, Mekhet blasts Staraptor with Air Cutter, barely evading its Take Down attack thanks to her quick reflexes due to using detect...


Rainforest

Wayne: With Skorupi unwilling to let go of Sasan, he lifts his leg and slams the scorpion Pokmon into the ground with all of his Strength. You hear a sickening crack, the force of the hit causing Skorupi to release its hold. It's still entangled in Sasan's Leech Seed, the vines surrounding it and making it impossible for it to move giving Sasan the perfect chance to blind it in case it escapes. Skorupi swats its tail around blindly, trying desperately to hit its attacker, but only striking Sasan's vine as it whips the scorpion in the head...


Phantom Desert

Dae~Maker: Coriolis takes immediate defensive action, swooping low and wide to evade the ghostly energy ball. Not quite sure how whoever is on the ship had known you were tailing them, there is little time to dwell on the matter as you watch the ship come to a stop and hover lightly over the sand just ahead. All is still for a few moments, but then out of nowhere you see several shadowy figures moving toward you. None appear to be showing any signs of hostility at this point, but considering the previous attack you're sure to stay on guard. Coriolis tenses, prepared to attack should anything happen, when most of the figures stop moving - except for one. You stare while it moves closer before it is near enough for you to make out the spectral figure of Spiritomb whose expression is far from friendly...


Sapphire Lake

Sandaa: Pleased with Scurvy's success so far, you issue your next commands before turning your attention to Hippopotas. It looks up and smiles, its eyes shining with adoration after all of the help you've been. While your new friend gently rubs its nose against your leg in a sign of friendship, you focus upon the battle eager to see how it unfolds. Buizel issues a warning growl, but Scurvy is far from impressed and fires off his Psybeam, the rainbow coloured beam streaking across the surface of the water and causing some rather pretty reflections to bounce off it before it hits Buizel who looks like its ready to pass out. Mustering what little strength it has left, Buizel uses Quick Attack allowing Scurvy to smack it with a point blank Signal Beam. Buizel flails, beginning to submerge so that it may escape before anything worse happens, but Scurvy is quick to fire off a barrage of tiny seeds which pelt into Buizel and deal the final blow. Buizel floats on the surface of the lake, KOed. Level up for Scurvy...

Jonouchi: Kaio spits out a Mud Shot, the ball streaking toward Stunky and splatting hard on its chest. Leaping forward, Stunky Slashes Kaio's leg leaving some painful red welts behind before attacking with a frenzied Fury Swipes. The pain is overwhelming and Kaio retaliates with another Mud Shot, this one striking Stunky point blank and sending it flying. Dizzy, and very weak, Kaio keels over. Kain isn't having an easy time with Buneary either, those innocent looking bunny ears dealing more damage than you could have imagined. Preparing himself with Iron Defense, Kain takes little damage from Buneary's next Pound attack and uses his close proximity to the little rabbit to his advantage, clamping down hard on its head with Vicegrip resulting in an instant KO. Level up for Kain. Looking around the clearing you're amazed by the fact Kain is the only Pokmon left standing, as the other three have all been knocked out...

ZoraJolteon: While Garchomp is roaring in agony, Piloswine adds insult to injury and sends several small spear of ice flying toward the large dragon which pelt it for serious damage, one even lodging itself in the monster's shoulder. Shaking off its confusion, Garchomp stares at Piloswine with hate in its eyes and you know that if Piloswine wants to survive this battle he's going to have to play smart. Garchomp sticks its right arm out, charging toward Piloswine as it does so, its claw radiating dragon energy before coming in to land hard on Piloswine's shell in the same moment he meets Garchomp with his Take Down. Both take damage though Piloswine suffers the brunt of the hurt after those attacks. Angry, Garchomp begins flaming at the mouth, its teeth glowing red like hot embers before it sinks its teeth into Piloswine, its Fire Fang dealing a very heavy blow to the ice type. Piloswine is not finished yet though, and blasts Garchomp point blank with his Blizzard, the burst of snow and ice dealing the final blow to Garchomp who keels over, KOed. Level up for Piloswine. The male trainer screams, quite obviously enraged before recalling his fallen dragon and yelling, "You're gunna pay for this! You're gunna PAY!" and running off into the trees, crying for his mommy. Turning your attention to Piloswine who isn't looking very well after that Fire Fang attack, you barely notice that Skuntank is stirring as she begins to wake after being treated with the potions you'd administered, while Slowqueen is slowly emerging from the treeline with the baby Stunky in her arms, looking around warily for any signs of danger...

S_M: Floatzel is too busy laughing to even notice the appearance of Ivysaur, let alone the fact her vine is extending out over the water. Before Floatzel even knows what is happening it's lifted up out of the lake and thrown onto dry land. Its eyes bulge, partly due to surprise and partly with outrage. Responding with Quick Attack, it soon finds itself pelted with a flurry of stinging Thorns which embed themselves into Floatzel's body resulting in many small cuts, grazes, and a fair deal of stinging pain. Floatzel yelps, attempting to dive back into the lake and escape, but is quickly hit with a small seed that begins sprouting vines, surrounding and entangling the seas weasel and consequently tripping it up. Falling onto its face, Floatzel's energy is being slowly drained while you turn around to check on Shinx who is cautiously stepping out of the reeds it's hiding in, to see what is happening...

Dragon 11: Since you're doing nothing but wasting your time and mine, please don't bother replying.
Glameow narrows its eyes further, hissing at you before turning around and stalking off into the bushes. Shot down fourth time in a row, you're obviously not getting the message...



Mirage Island

Waterlight: Apologies for the rush but we need to wrap this battle up fast.
Poliwrath waits for Gible to make the first move, which it does without a second thought. Slamming into Poliwrath with Double-Edge, Gible takes damage not only from the recoil, but also from Poliwrath's Counter attack. Landing on the ground with a thud, the pain Gible is feeling is apparent, it's own attack having worked against it in a very big way. Winded, the baby dragon is unable to respond very quickly giving Poliwrath just the opening he needs to grab it and slam it heavily into the ground with his Seismic Toss. For only the second round, Gible is already looking like it's had the crap kicked out of it and is panting quite heavily but still somehow manages to regain its feet and unleash quite a powerful Dragon Rage, the fireball hitting Poliwrath head on for moderate damage...



Bethla Meadows

Pearls Perap: Struggling to breathe after being hit with the Pound from hell, Taillow is careful to avoid Buneary's ears this time, flitting around to face it before Pecking furiously at the little rabbits face. Buneary is very weak now, and begins teetering on the spot. Though tired, it lunges in to try pounding Taillow again, but is instead met with one final peck from the tiny bird before it flies up and out of reach. There really was no need though, for Buneary has just crashed to the ground, totally spent of energy and KOed. Level up for Taillow...

Joshua: The girls father listens while he holds her close, stroking her hair softly. His expression softens while you explain the situation, a look of guilt passing through his eyes when your story reaches its conclusion. Looking down at his daughter who nods, confirming your version of events, he sighs heavily before apologizing for reaching the wrong conclusion. He then goes on to explain that Shinx had recently had a litter of cubs, but after losing his job he couldn't afford to look after them as well as Shinx. All but two of the cubs had been sold, one of which was still too weak to leave home and the other so adventurous that he'd never been able to track it down long enough for a buyer to see it. He'd in fact been out looking for the adventurous cub when he'd discovered Shinx and his daughter missing and had been searching for all three ever since. Looking down at his daughter he adds that he hadn't had a chance to tell her he'd found a new job on the afternoon she'd disappeared meaning she'll be able to keep Shinx after all. So happy she starts crying with her face buried in Shinx's fur, you can't help but feel disappointed. Her father, seeing the look on your face, smiles while reaching into his pocket and bringing out a little blue ball of fur. "I found him while I was searching for Rebecca and Shinx," he says to you. "He never could stay still for more than a few minutes, but I'm afraid that if he we can't sell him Rebecca may get hurt while looking for him one day." Looking down at the baby Shinx, so small it's sitting comfortably in the palm of the man's hand, you can't help but smile while it swats playfully at the air in front of it. "If you think you have what it takes to keep this little guy in line, he's yours" the man adds, awaiting your response...

Muyo: Can you please link to the Pokball in future?
Praising Atiro for her success, she happily laps up the compliments before you turn your attention to Combee and consider your options. Teddiursa seems happy enough now that its free to feast upon the honey in peace, so before Combee has a chance to wake up and renew its attack upon the little brown bear you toss a Pokball at the little bee. Being unconscious Combee doesn't struggle, so only a second later you're looking at the green capture light on your Pokball light up to signify the successful capture of a Lv.3 male Combee...
__________________
.
enchantress is offline  
Old 08-08-2007, 09:08 AM   #291
Sylar
Cascade Badge
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: England
Posts: 435
Send a message via AIM to Sylar Send a message via MSN to Sylar
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
The sky above Excelsior is now changing colour, the pinky purplish mass of gently swirling clouds creating the most beautiful effect the trainers have ever seen. The Excelsians don't seem at all concerned with it and continue to go about their daily business, some even appearing rather excited by the prospect of whatever is coming. The air begins to shimmer again, but this time doesn't stop...

Mt. Sierra
Sylar: While still holding the Sandy Cloaked Burmy in her vines, Aayla tosses it high into the air. Burmy squeals, not at all comfortable with heights - at least not at this stage of its life - before shutting its little eyes tight and summoning another semi-transparent shield around itself to Protect it from the inevitable fall. While Burmy rises higher, Aayla begins drawing energy from the sun before spitting an Acid over the little Bagworm Pokmon. The attack does no damage, but due to the shield fading after the acid makes contact, the fall does. Burmy hits the ground with a thud, and you can hear the sudden rush of oxygen expelled from its lungs before it begins breathing rather heavily trying to get its breath back...
Note: Pokeball! xD From about 2 years ago, but still, proof of purchase. :P

"Ouch, that looked like it hurt. Ah, well. It's the one that wanted to battle," said Joe, cheekily, as he watched the Burmy slam down into the ground. "Right, Weepinbell, it looks like something big maybe happening soon. So we'll need to get this battle finished as soon as possible." Quickly opening his bag, Joe extracted a Pokeball from it's midst, and gripped it in his hand.

"Aayla, start off by grabbing it with your vines, and slamming it into the nearest object. Me not included. After that, use a Growth, before finally spewing another Acid over it. Hopefully, that'll be enough for me to throw this and capture it, but we'll just have to wait and see," explained Joe, "so, do you understand?" Aayla quickly shook herself, not having a head to nod with, and turned to face Burmy, who was out of breath after that big drop. Joe once again gripped the ball in his hand, ready to throw it when the opportunity presented itself.
__________________
Sylar is offline  
Old 08-08-2007, 09:21 AM   #292
Lee-san
Boulder Badge
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 165
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
The sky above Excelsior is now changing colour, the pinky purplish mass of gently swirling clouds creating the most beautiful effect the trainers have ever seen. The Excelsians don't seem at all concerned with it and continue to go about their daily business, some even appearing rather excited by the prospect of whatever is coming. The air begins to shimmer again, but this time doesn't stop...


Lee-san: Retaliating against Staraptor's tackle with a Quick Attack, Mekhet finds herself being tossed around in the birds Whirlwind. While the strong gusts of wind knock her around she begins to concentrate upon Staraptor's position in order to try and Detect its next move. Recovering her bearings, Mekhet blasts Staraptor with Air Cutter, barely evading its Take Down attack thanks to her quick reflexes due to using detect...
"Is this some kind of lightshow or what? What the hell is going on here?" Lee thought as he looked up to the sky. Slowly, he was starting to get worried..this whole Excelsior appearing out of nowhere business had always seemed kinda fishy to him, and now there was this strange stuff happening..after Mekhet fended off that Staraptor, he would decide what to do next. But for now..

"Well done so far Mekhet, keep it up! Now, give that bird a taste of its own medicine by using Whirlwind, then strike it with your strongest Sky Attack! Finish with a Wing Attack right in its face."
__________________
FB Info
Lee-san is offline  
Old 08-08-2007, 09:32 AM   #293
Jonouchi
Boulder Badge
 
Jonouchi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Under your bed at night
Posts: 218
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
The sky above Excelsior is now changing colour, the pinky purplish mass of gently swirling clouds creating the most beautiful effect the trainers have ever seen. The Excelsians don't seem at all concerned with it and continue to go about their daily business, some even appearing rather excited by the prospect of whatever is coming. The air begins to shimmer again, but this time doesn't stop...

Jonouchi: Kaio spits out a Mud Shot, the ball streaking toward Stunky and splatting hard on its chest. Leaping forward, Stunky Slashes Kaio's leg leaving some painful red welts behind before attacking with a frenzied Fury Swipes. The pain is overwhelming and Kaio retaliates with another Mud Shot, this one striking Stunky point blank and sending it flying. Dizzy, and very weak, Kaio keels over. Kain isn't having an easy time with Buneary either, those innocent looking bunny ears dealing more damage than you could have imagined. Preparing himself with Iron Defense, Kain takes little damage from Buneary's next Pound attack and uses his close proximity to the little rabbit to his advantage, clamping down hard on its head with Vicegrip resulting in an instant KO. Level up for Kain. Looking around the clearing you're amazed by the fact Kain is the only Pokmon left standing, as the other three have all been knocked out...
Watching the battle end, he realizes that it was a tougher battle than he thought. Kain sits down with a look of tiredness in his eyes. Ricco recalls Kaio to his Pokeball and rushes up to Kain.

"Good job, buddy." he said. "Not bad for a first battle."

"Mawile!" he said.

He looks up at the sky, wondering if it's getting closer to the end. He can't stay here any longer, and if he stayed here, something bad might happen. Plus he has no interest in the two. He already had a Buneary, but felt disappointed that he couldn't take Stunky with him.

"Kain." he said. "Grab Buneary and I'll take Stunky." he said. "We're finding a Pokemon Center real quick to heal these guys. We can't just leave them here. Hopefully enough time to get us out of here."

Ricco walks over to the Stunky and picks it up, still annoyed with the fact that the thing squirted it with it's.....stuff. Kain walks over and tries to lift Buneary over his shoulder, but feels a little tired doing it.

"Are you able to carry it?" he asked.

"Mawile!" he said, which probably meant something along the lines of "I'll manage."

The two of them walk around the area to find a Pokemon Center. Hopefully before it was too late.
__________________
Ricco's Crew: Fizzy Bubbles

Quote:
I think it would do the world good if every political situation, from an international hostage to the breakout of a war, could be solved by a one-on-one Wii Boxing with the nation's leaders. ~DonutTrooper from Gamespot.
Jonouchi is offline  
Old 08-08-2007, 09:56 AM   #294
enchantress
Queen of the Night
 
enchantress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In the shadows of your mind...
Posts: 7,319
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold
Tessie: Giggling madly at the cute little gesture of Pachirisu’s you bend down near the little Squirrel and ruffle it’s head a little bit, smiling happily that you’ve found one cute little pokemon in this big new world, as you look at the picture you remember times at a quaint little village you were once in of a friend that lived close by, smiling at the happy memory you put the picture away in your pack and ask if pachirisu would come along, as you all make your way to the lake and spot the finneon you return Inchy who not really happy about the fact of going back to his ball decides it is best if he lets one of his friends have some time out in the world, as you return Inchy he quickly glances at Pachirisu with a nee ner nee ner neener face on him as you slowly walk to the lake edge, a little red and white pokeball plopping into the lake as Chinchou makes her appearance for the first time, the ball coming back to you a little wet but nothing to worry about, as chinchou opens her eyes to the light she sees your face and smiles happily, the little orbs on her head sparking as to say hello to you, patting her on the head you take a look at the Finneon who’s pleased even more to have more of an audience, taking it’s stage it leaps under water and then back out again a nice flurry of water guns shooting from it as it hits a couple of apples on a nearby Tree that roll easily to your side. Picking one up Pachirisu looks at you and with thoughts running through your head you just think fuck it taking your pack you rummage around in it for a little bit before producing a nice yellow and lack ball, a thunderbolt engraved on it as you enlarge it, pointing it at Pachirisu you smile and talk about how you would love to have it join you and get away from excelsior to explore the world, offering it place in your team the little blue squirrel smiles and without any hesitation presses the hatch on the poekball, the bright red light scooping it up as the Thunder Ball rocks back and forth in your hand two times and stopping, the Pachirsu happily joining your team (Female Level 5), bursting back out of the ball the Pachirisu gives you a little hug as you watch the little fishy do it’s tricks, Chinchou happily swimming in the lake when all of a sudden Chinchou sends sparks flying through the lake, taking your attention away from the act even the Finneon turning o see what it is, as you look Chinchou points it’s orbs in the lake and lights it up, and as it does you see under the lake on the floor a body of a young girl and a Buizel are unconscious on the lake floor, what will you do?
A little anxious as to what Pachirisu's response may be, Tess doesn't need to wait long for an answer as no sooner had the words left her lips than Pachirisu was pressing the button on her Thunder Ball. Bursting back out only a second later, Pachirisu leaps into Tess's arms to give her a hug. Laughing, Tess returns the gesture, squeezing Pachirisu gently before sitting the little furball in her lap.

"So what are we going to call you, little one?" Tess asks, though she already has the perfect name in mind. It had been in the back of her mind since she first saw the little squirrel though she didn't really give it much thought until now. With Pachirisu's determined nature and strong desire to see justice served, Tess knows this name will suit her to a tee.

Pachirisu looks up at Tess questioningly before smiling and waiting to see what names Tess has to suggest.

"I had a friend once," Tess says, smiling at the memory. "She had strong ethics, an adorable nature, loved to know everything about everyone because it helped her to succeed with her secret missions, aaaaandddd," Tess pauses for dramatic effect, "she loved to give her picture to those she considered to be her friends."

Pachirisu's eyes grow wide, wanting to hear more about this spy friend who gives away pictures of herself. Pachirisu had always believed she was being original, but that obviously isn't the case.

"We lived in the same town for a little while, and because she didn't want anyone to know her true identity, she didn't tell anyone her name. When I left town to travel she was still living there, but had given me her picture just before I left so I'm hoping that when I return one day she'll still be there and we can go visit. I doubt it though, as she had a strong adventurous streak, but with her picture by my side I'll remember her always."

Pulling a picture out of her bag, Tess shows it to Pachirisu whose eyes grow even wider upon seeing it. Pachirisu could swear she's looking into a mirror, and a huge smile appears on her face.

Smiling back at Pachirisu, Tess ruffles the fur on her head. "How does the name of 'Agent S' sound to you?" she asks. "It's mysterious and holds an air of secrecy designed for those who are in the spy trade. I think it will suit you perfectly - and I'll even buy you a secret spy outfit if you're interested."

Replying with an affirmative, "Pachi!", Pachirisu beams happily, plopping herself into Tess's lap and nibbling on one of her acorns.

"Adorable..." Tess muses, turning her attention to the lake to see what Chinchou and Finneon are up to. Content to sit here and watch the two play, Tess tucks her belongings back into her pack giving Agent S's little head a gentle ruffle now and then while the little squirrel nibbles on her acorn, but after several minutes Tess can sense something is wrong when Chinchou begins sparking up a storm to catch her attention.

Frowning, Tess gently places Agent S on the grass beside her before standing up and walking closer to the water. When Chinchou lights up an area of the lake bottom, Tess feels her stomach tighten, a strange lightheaded feeling rushing through her upon seeing a young girl and a Buizel floating, hopefully unconscious as the alternative is unthinkable, on the lake floor.

Not even stopping to think, Tess automatically reaches for the Luxury Ball clipped to her belt, unlatching it and tossing it forward to see the elegant, sleek body of her Dragonair appear in a brilliant flash of white light.

"Crystal!" Tess cries urgently, pointing toward the girl and Buizel in the water. "Dive to the bottom of the lake and wrap yourself around the girl and Buizel to retrieve them from the water. If anything tries to stop you use Safeguard, and please hurry!"

Watching anxiously, Tess bites her lip, hoping they're not too late...
__________________
.
enchantress is offline  
Old 08-08-2007, 10:18 AM   #295
Yami Ron
Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 31
Send a message via ICQ to Yami Ron Send a message via AIM to Yami Ron Send a message via MSN to Yami Ron Send a message via Yahoo to Yami Ron
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat
Yami Ron: ((Please to be not deciding what Pokemon that aren't yours are saying just to make your characters look heroic. >.>))
Glameow sees the Body Slam coming and dodges under Eira, bringing its front paws together in the Espeon's face for a Fake Out. Eira flinches and lands, shaking off the brief start that gave her, then turns to send a Confusion after her wily opponent. Glameow winces as the Psychic-type attack takes effect, and in the meantime the Rattata, now freed from the cat's clutches, scurries off to the safety of its home.

When Glameow recovers from the attack and finds that its prey has escaped, it scowls at Eira and lashes its tail. Vengeful at the Espeon for making it go hungry, it comes in close to Eira and smacks her with Faint Attack, then Slashes her across the face with its claws, leaving three red painful marks.

Now that you've gone and pissed Kitty off, how will you deal with it?
(Seeing Eira getting slashed with the Glameow's claws) "Granddaughter, are you all right? That Slash really had to hurt. I didn't even see it coming until it was too late."

Eira rubs her face with her right paw while staring down Glameow in pur anger. "Espeon Espe!" (Darn Kitty slashed my beautiful face! It'll pay for that!)

"Compose yourself, Eira. We can't take this Glameow lightly. Those scratch marks will heal in no time. Quickly use a Sand-Attack to disorient it for a moment and combo it up with your Swift move! Lastly, set up a [b[Future Sight[/b] for the cat to take in."
__________________
Fizzy Bubbles Registration
Yami Ron is offline  
Old 08-08-2007, 10:23 AM   #296
Arnold
Just call me sir
 
Arnold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,359
Re: Excelsior

As the trainers new to the land of Excelsior adventure in the majestic and mysterious land, the second statement comes much apparent, the skies above everyone crackle with a wave of shimmering light energy, the inhabitants of the land look up, most smiling a lot more excited about the prospect of something freaky appearing, while the new visitors look on in fright and amazement, some report that they actually saw the land beneath them disappear for a split second, making them float above the ocean before it returned, others dismiss it as the heat that is messing with their heads, whatever the case something is going on, as the skies keep their shimmered state.

Lilblue: Looking on tat the pretty pissed off Croconaw that Torty has pointed to everyone you all grab yourselves together and head onto the grass lands, thinking it might be easier to battle with Corsola on there you order your attacks and Corsola quickly nods and unleashes a Screech, the Croconaw squirming but not phasing itself with it’s ear drums being blown off, as it charges forward it leaps out of the water and crashes down onto the land, His Face Scaryily holding Corsola down in place, Corsola not moving an inch as the Croconaw bites down onto corsola, it’s Fangs icing up as it bites down and causing the little coral Pokemon to wince in pain as the ice freezes one of her steams, as the Croconaw stands back from the bite Corola quickly surprises him a Bubblebeam spurts from her mouth shooting across the whole of Croconaws body causing it to reel back a little bit, and as the bubbles cling to it’s body Corsola Smashes in hard into it’s tummy, the frozen stem piercing into it’s skin as the Croc shouts out in pain, what shall you do?

Arc: Happily congratulating Drowzee on his win you smile as you grab the Pokeball, knowing that it’ll be going somewhere good soon, turning back to Drowzee you thank him for his bravery in the battle as you present hi with his very own wand and hat, hugging you in thanks he holds his arms out more wanting you to carry him, sighing but smiling you agree as you venture on into the desert, the sand warming up in the afternoon heat as the skies above crackle with a electric seeming shimmer, something weird happening above as you wonder what’s going on, as you continue you look on in the distance, the desert stretching out for miles, sand blowing gently in the wind as you suddenly spot something n the distance, as you stare onwards you see what looks to be a person crawling in the sands, wondering what the hell is going on you run with Drowzee on your back and manage to get to the person, a man in shredded clothing holding his hands up looking parched, his very strained voice asking for help, or water, as you look in your pack you ask if he’s alright, his voice suddenly getting much better, “Oh so much better now I have some help, now boys and girls, get them” with a sudden turn of your head you look to see the man standing up, sand pouring from his mouth and behind him people actually emerging from the sands below when a Rumble appears below you and Drowzee, a tree and net forming from the sands as they appear under your feet, dragging you up into the air a the sand people below look on at you, hatred in their eyes as they inch closer towards you, what shall you do?

Tessie: As the time continues you smile as Pachirisu nods very agreeingly to her new name, Agent S, bobbing the little squirrel on your lap you ruffle her head as she nibbles on her acorn, seemingly wanting her little spy outfit right now as she dreamily stares into the sky, the shimmering skies holding her attention for quiet a while until you jolt up, both of you looking to where Chinchou and Fineon are in the lake, the images of the Buizel and the little girl at the bottom of the lake giving you thoughts that you don’t want to think, acting quickly you throw the Luxury ball into the air, with a glimmering light Dragoair bursts into the air and quickly obeying your orders, diving into the lake you wait anxiously as Chinchou and Fineon swim towards the lake edge the worry on their two faces making you even more worried, after what seems hours Dragonair bursts out of the lake a huge splash exploding along the waters the girl and Buizel grasped tightly in Dragonair’s tail, as she puts them onto the grass safely before letting them go. Rushing quickly towards the girl you check her over and she has a very, very weak pulse, as well as the Buizel, thinking what to do you quickly start CPR and mouth to mouth, the efforts causing Pachirisu to copy your actions on Buizel, the little squirrel jolting out little bits of electricity in hopes of bring Buiezel back, after a few minutes of CPR the little girl suddenly spurts out a heap of water, holding her close you reassure that everything’s ok, when Buizel manages to come to as well. After half an hour for the two to get warmed up and settled the little girl resting her head on your lap tell thanks you in the last few minutes then anyone has been thanked in their life, asking her what happened she introduces herself as Katie and her Pokemon as Wheezy, she then continues on with her story on how her and Wheezy were just playing about near the lake when two grown men in black outfits came out from behind the bushes , she had never seen them before and they had gold G’s on their shirts, they were threatening her and Wheezy, telling them that they were going to take him for their own and that’s all she remember, looking down worryingly she begins to cry in sadness that something like this happened and happiness that she and Wheezy were saved when all of a sudden you hear faint voice in the background, “Now this is what I’m talking about, I knew the boss was right in the co-ordinates for this land, the new Pokemon that appeared here and the olden time settings it’s exactly what he told us about Excelsior, when he figures out to manipulate the energies then this land will be ours,” what will you do?

Another Fan: Thinking it might be best to have a walk around the park, you ask how long the skitty will be and she says just as before, an hour or so, thanking Nurse Joy you head on over to the park, the lush trees swimming into the sky as you gradually stroll along the cobbled pathway when all of a sudden you hear a yelp when a Poocheyna comes belting out of a bush followed by the most noxious smell you have smelt and a Stunky that doesn’t even see you and runs right into your leg making you spin around as it chases after the Poocheyna, what shall you do?

Stark: Watching as Spearow takes the Sonic boom from Buiezel, you flinch remembering back to Spearows capture, the bird pokmeon not looking best pleased s it gets hit, ordering your attacks you watch as Spearow bolts towards Buizel again, the dark energies crackling around it’s body as Buizel watches on, as Spearow disappears he comes back flying behind the little weasel smacking into its’ back again with Faint attack, the Buizel flying back and into the nearby lake not looking too best impressed from the attacks it keeps getting hit by, leaping back out of the water Buizell looks on at Spearow and fires a Water Gun that hits Spearow dead on, the hit causing the bird to fall to the ground and get a little bit more damage, ordering your next attack Spearow spins around and dries off, it’s determination making it blast through the next water gun from Buizel as it fury attacks the weasel, it beak franticly smashing against it’s body a few seconds afterwards the crackles of energy that once appeared return around Spearows beak, the Tri attack hitting Buizel dead on and causing it to crash back into the waters, crackles of electricity paralysing it in the water knocking it out (Level up for Spearow). Looking on happily you take a Pokeball from your pouch and enlarge it, a deep breath coming form your mouth you throw the ball into the water, the red and whiter Pokeball scooping Buiezel up as it lands back onto the land, shaking once the light grows redder, twice it dies, three times and four times it suddenly stops shaking and the light goes white a happy “PING” appearing as you capture a level 5 Male Buizel, what will you do?

Raichu: As you watch the Buizel trap Treecko you order a Quick attack, Treecko quickly moving swiftly as it manages to unstuck itself from it’s sandy trap, watching Treecko escape Buuizel looks on and clenches his arms back, a wave of air appearing behind them as he unlashes a Sonic Boom Towards Treecko the Gecko pokemon acting quickly as a Swift attack emerges from his mouth, the Sonic Boom Boomeranging into the air as the Swift Stars Smash it to bits before hitting buizel dead on causing it to flinch in pain, what shall you do?

Shadow Shocker: As the round begins, the little Burmy still wondering how it’s protect failed it stands up and starts leaping about from stump to stump, Duskull looking and spinning around trying to get a good opertunity to hit aas you order your attacks, choosing the best time to strike Duskull charges up a Night shade and flings it towards Burmy who leaps out of the way and onto another branch giggling as the Night Shade misses, not looking best pleased about it’s last move, Duskull charges up another and as Burmy leaps to the next tree it stumbles and waddles on the edge trying not to fall, taking the opportunity to strike Duskull unleashes it’s nightshade, the beam of black energy striking Burmy hard as it get slung into a tree a rather large Thud occurring afterwards and in comical fashion 5 apples fall down in succession on top of Burmys head knocking it out, a Level up for the apples….and Duskull, what shall you do?

__________________
Team Arnie
Arnold is offline  
Old 08-08-2007, 10:53 AM   #297
ZoraJolteon
BBCode Master
 
ZoraJolteon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,029
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
ZoraJolteon: While Garchomp is roaring in agony, Piloswine adds insult to injury and sends several small spear of ice flying toward the large dragon which pelt it for serious damage, one even lodging itself in the monster's shoulder. Shaking off its confusion, Garchomp stares at Piloswine with hate in its eyes and you know that if Piloswine wants to survive this battle he's going to have to play smart. Garchomp sticks its right arm out, charging toward Piloswine as it does so, its claw radiating dragon energy before coming in to land hard on Piloswine's shell in the same moment he meets Garchomp with his Take Down. Both take damage though Piloswine suffers the brunt of the hurt after those attacks. Angry, Garchomp begins flaming at the mouth, its teeth glowing red like hot embers before it sinks its teeth into Piloswine, its Fire Fang dealing a very heavy blow to the ice type. Piloswine is not finished yet though, and blasts Garchomp point blank with his Blizzard, the burst of snow and ice dealing the final blow to Garchomp who keels over, KOed. Level up for Piloswine. The male trainer screams, quite obviously enraged before recalling his fallen dragon and yelling, "You're gunna pay for this! You're gunna PAY!" and running off into the trees, crying for his mommy. Turning your attention to Piloswine who isn't looking very well after that Fire Fang attack, you barely notice that Skuntank is stirring as she begins to wake after being treated with the potions you'd administered, while Slowqueen is slowly emerging from the treeline with the baby Stunky in her arms, looking around warily for any signs of danger...
Looking down at his companion, Zora couldn't stop smirking, Piloswine similarly pleased. "Time." Zora said with a smile.
"PILOSWINE!" he roared, as his body was engulfed in pure white light, his body swelling to more than double his original size, but retaining the same basic shape, save for his tusks, which grew at a much faster rate, reaching up past his face as the light dulled. Rearing up, he roared out once again. "MAMOSWINE!"
"WOO!" Zora yelled, rushing forwards and attempting to hug his new Pokmon, spread his arms wide and pressed himself against the huge beast's side.
{Congrats.} came Slowqueen's voice in both of their heads. Looking over her new and improved team mate. {So what do we do with this little one?}
"Hmm." wondered Zora aloud. Stepping backwards, away from Mamoswine, he ran forwards, leaping onto the base of his left tusk, propeling himself onto the bridge of Mamoswine's nose, before finally getting onto its back. "We shall take the Mamoswine express to transport these two to a place where we can be sure they'll be safe."
{As ideas go, that's probably one of your better ones.} Slowqueen noted, supporting Stunky under one of her arms, climbing up the side of Mamoswine's thick fur, her telekinetic abilitys making it easy for her as she assumed a position sitting behind her trainer.
"Levitate Skuntank up please." Zora asked, turning round to face Slowqueen.
{Dark type. Do it yourself.} was the simple reply, as Slowqueen prodded Zora off of the edge, as he grabbed onto a patch of fur to slow his decent as he landed on the ground again.
"Ow." he complained. "OK, grab her." he said, picking up Skuntank and hoisting her above his head with difficulty, walking up to Mamoswine's side again, Slowqueen reaching down to pull the mother up onto the top with her child, while Zora walked around to Mamoswine's face. "I have got to buy a ladder for you." he observed, once again scrabbling over Mamoswine's face to get into position.
"Muu" was the positive response, not pleased with having his face climbed over.
"Anyway, now we're all aboard. Skuntank, could we have some directions please?"
__________________

Superior Christmas Banner is Superior.
Also still looking for ref with brain, although not just now due to Tyranidos running in fear.
ZoraJolteon is offline  
Old 08-08-2007, 11:05 AM   #298
Sandaa
Cascade Badge
 
Sandaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 496
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
Sandaa: Pleased with Scurvy's success so far, you issue your next commands before turning your attention to Hippopotas. It looks up and smiles, its eyes shining with adoration after all of the help you've been. While your new friend gently rubs its nose against your leg in a sign of friendship, you focus upon the battle eager to see how it unfolds. Buizel issues a warning growl, but Scurvy is far from impressed and fires off his Psybeam, the rainbow coloured beam streaking across the surface of the water and causing some rather pretty reflections to bounce off it before it hits Buizel who looks like its ready to pass out. Mustering what little strength it has left, Buizel uses Quick Attack allowing Scurvy to smack it with a point blank Signal Beam. Buizel flails, beginning to submerge so that it may escape before anything worse happens, but Scurvy is quick to fire off a barrage of tiny seeds which pelt into Buizel and deal the final blow. Buizel floats on the surface of the lake, KOed. Level up for Scurvy...
Sorry for confusing you Tess, but my Mantine is Aero, Scurvy is my Aipom. :x I assume all the Scurvy's in the update were directed at my mantine..

Gary pumped his fist as the Buizel surfaced, knocked out, Scurvy mimicing his trainer while perched on Gary's shoulder. "Great job, Aero!" he called out to his Mantine, who happily lept from the water with a "Tine!" Grinning, Gary pulled out Aero's Dive Ball and pointed it at his pokemon. "You deserve a rest," he said as the red beam called the Mantine back into the ball. Looking at the Buizel, Gary frowned slightly. He had no places on his team to catch it, but then again, he didn't really want a bad influence to be around his other pokemon in the first place. However, he felt like he should at least move it away somewhere, given that when it comes to its senses, it might want to attack Hippopotas again.
Gary looked down at the hippo pokemon and smiled softly. "Maybe you should run along to your home now, there's some weird things going on around here.." Gary murmured, giving the Hippopotas another gentle pat on the head. Scurvy grinned widely and hopped off of Gary's shoulder once again, snapping a twig off of a bush and waving it around like a sword. "C'mon Scurvy, let's get back to the beach, something strange is going on.." Gary said, looking up at the sky. They bode their farewells to the Hippopotas and turned in the direction from back where they had come from.
__________________

~Fizzle Bubble~
LMN:
MI:
BR:
II:
Sandaa is online now  
Old 08-08-2007, 11:14 AM   #299
Dark Fire
Boulder Badge
 
Dark Fire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 214
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
Dark Fire: With your team gathering around to support Chimchar after its exile, its little lips tremble as it attempts to smile, but fails. It's scared to death now that it has no home and nowhere to go, but upon seeing the Pokball you have offered and hearing your request for it to join your team, Chimchar's eyes light up as a flicker of hope enters its mind. Looking around at all of the strong fire types on your team Chimchar begins to realise that while they may not be its own species, they are its kind and they all appear to be well cared for and very happy with you as their trainer. Looking back at the Pokball and then up to you, Chimchar's entire face lights up as the biggest smile you've ever seen crosses its face. Reaching out, Chimchar pushes the button on your Pokball and you watch while the little Monkey is sucked willingly inside. Congratulations, you now have a Lv.3 male Chimchar on your team...
OOC: Thank you Tess for the Chimchar. If there's too little time to get another battle in you don't need to start one. I can just RP my departure.
Edit OOC: In that case ... thank you for the fun adventure and for updating at the rate that you did. I appreciate it.

Rayne looked up the sight of the sky changing once again, this time turning a very pretty colour. He also noted that the ripple had come back, but would not go away this time. He wondered whether the other trainers he saw climbing on shore with him earlier that day also noticed these weird rifts. Shrugging it off with a sense of urgency in his eyes he looked back at the Chimchar who was eyeing Rayne's fire crew. After some time a smile spread across his face, the biggest Rayne had seen so far, and he touched the button; getting sucked in willingly. The ball shook a bit in his hand and then stopped with a loud ping. Overjoyed he looked back at his pokemon who were all howling and congratulating their trainer for yet another fire type.

"Thanks you guys, but I think we better clear out of here before those guys change their minds." Rayne pressed the button on Chimchar's ball and watched as the little guy reformed beside them. All five of them congratulated the newest member of the team, all glad that it was another fire type (aside from Obsidian, who couldn't care less). Minerva broke out of the circle of greetings and stood beside Rayne. Finally she nudged him on the shoulder and looked him in eye. He knew what she wanted. When he first started out he figured Minerva was a good name for his Torchic, but as the party grew slightly bigger he changed his mind. He had told her the day he caught or traded for another fire starter he would change her name and name the rest of his fire starters with a fire deity theme.

"Allright then ... Hestia ... what do you think we should nickname the little guy. I was thinking Hephaestus." At the mention of the name Hestia nodded, silhouetting the shape of the jar and then immitating ashes in the wind. "So that was the name of his god?" He asked, happy that the Chimchar would have some way of remembering his home. After a couple more minutes of walking with the six fire types he decided that Hephaestus was acquainted enough for the time being and recalled everyone but Mesmenir and Hephaestus.

"So what would you guys think if I nicknamed our newest Hephaestus?" He asked not really looking at the Chimchar as he asked Mesmenir. He nodded, but the little ape curled up with a sour face, not entirely happy with not being considered. Rayne playfully punched him under the chin and asked him as well. Despite still feeling a little sad about his departure from his home he seemed to like the name and jumped over to Rayne’s shoulder. Glad that was taken care of he had just begun to move again when Mesmenir pulled him back by his collar.

"What is it?" Rayne asked.

"Dash, dash? Rapiid?" He asked pointing at the first ball on Rayne belt with his snout.

"Oh Minerva. Yeah. I can't believe you remembered. Her name is Hestia as of today." The horse neighed; glad that her name was finally changed to something that fits her personality a little more.

"So, erm, Hephaestus? What's up with the sky? Is Excelsior about to disappear? If so I think we better head back to Neptune Beach so that we aren't stranded in here." He said looking at the sky. Heck he might be able to see some more new pokemon, but he knew he didn't have time to catch anymore pokemon, not that he needed anything else seeing as this trip turned out to be gold. "Since you're from here I'd like you to stick around as long as possible before we go back to Fizzy Bubbles. Say, about how long do we have in here anyway?" He asked the ape, who in return tapped his wrist to indicate that there was little time left. Not wanting to be stuck here, away from anything he was familiar with he decided he would leave when he reached the beach.

Finally they reached the beach and with its sight came the alluring smell of salt. As much as he liked the look and smell of ocean waters he just couldn't handle the taste and sting of it. He recalled his two companions and called out Cascade.

"Allright let's make this fast." When she was finished her little laps she looked up at him wondering what happened on land. "I caught a Chimchar, you'll get to meet him soon. Now Surf me out of here. When we lose sight use Dive we'll do the rest of the trip underwater." The Sharpedo didn't much like the fact that yet another fire type was joining the team, and gave him an evil glare. As he strode into the water he promised her that the next pokemon would be a dark type ... maybe. As they surfed away Rayne kept glancing back and wondering if he'd ever get to viist this place again. When finally it just looked like a tiny sliver Cascade began her descent a couple feet under the surface so that her trainer could still see. Right as his head was about to be dunked underwater Rayne could have sworn he saw Excelsior shimmer and then vanish, as if hidden under a cloak of invisibility. Then the air bubble envelpoed him and he was cruising five feet below the surface at a speed he always found quite uncomfortable but insanely fun.
__________________
.: Team Dark Fire :.

.: FB :.:.: PC :.:.: CC :.:.: TCG :.
Dark Fire is offline  
Old 08-08-2007, 11:16 AM   #300
enchantress
Queen of the Night
 
enchantress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In the shadows of your mind...
Posts: 7,319
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Fire
OOC: Thank you Tess for the Chimchar. If there's too little time to get another battle in you don't need to start one. I can just RP my departure.
You're welcome, and time is very short now but it's your decision as to whether or not you want to disappear with Excelsior... o0 :P
__________________
.
enchantress is offline  
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:16 AM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.