UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2007, 02:04 PM   #251
Jerichi
本✚能
 
Jerichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 蒸気の波の中
Posts: 14,494
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat
Update for my group!

~Sapphire Lake~
Jerichi: ((His, its... damn, I have a bad habit of mixing those two up. XP))
As Crysta swims out, Buizel reaches the little female Azurill, who hangs onto her rescuer by hooking her jagged tail over its flotation collar. Without further hesitation, it starts out for her crying brother, only to stop short as it sees a purple Quagsire heading toward the other Azurill.

Instantly on guard, the Buizel sends out a harsh Growl that startles the Azurill clinging to it, and she flattens her ears, whimpering. The sound distracts Crysta briefly, and she turns to look at the Buizel, who's about to follow up with another move when there's a sudden movement in the water below the male Azurill.

As if alive, part of the lake rises up in a foaming vertical stream, taking the Azurill with it. A trio of Goldeen, their territory disturbed, slam into Crysta with the physical force of a roaring Waterfall attack--while at the top of the resulting water spout, the male Azurill flails helplessly high above... then screams as he plummets tail-over-ears towards the lake.

"Bui!!" the Buizel cries out in shock, zipping across the lake to save its friend, while its passenger hangs on as best as she can. The Goldeen have noticed these trespassers as well, however, and divert their attention from your Quagsire to gang up on Buizel and Azurill, blocking their way.

The male Azurill is falling fast and it looks like the other two are about to receive a thrashing. What do you do?
As Crysta headed over to try and assist the male Azurill, the Buizel noticed her, and took it as a threat. After letting out a throaty Growl, it sped towards the purple mudfish, who turned towards the weasel. Suddenly, as she was distracted, a team of three Goldeen erupted from the lake, sending Crysta and the Azurill high into the sky. "Crysta!" Tetsu yelled out to his Pokemon. The trio of fish finished their attack, and began to swim over to the Buizel and other Azurill, seeing them as a threat also.

Crysta fell towards the surface of the lake, and eventually hit it with a large splash. "Crysta!" Tetsu repeated, "Crysta, try to catch the Azurill before it hits the lake!" She had no time to respond, and quickly tried to catch the small mouse.

Quickly, Tetsu withdrew another ball from his belt, this one the traditional red-and-white design, throwing it out in front of him. From it appeared a small grey blob-like Pokemon. "Castform!" it cried cheerily. "Tenki, let's go! I need you to help the Buizel and Azurill! First, give the Goldeen a Whirlwind to get their attention, and follow up with a Shockwave, but be sure not to hit the Buizel and Azurill!" Tetsu ordered.
__________________


気紛れを 許して 今更なんて思わずに急かしてよ
もっと中迄入って あたしの衝動を 突き動かしてよ

asbwffb

[jerichi]
Jerichi is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 02:32 PM   #252
Pearl's Perap
Rainbow Badge
 
Pearl's Perap's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 943
Send a message via Skype™ to Pearl's Perap
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
Bethla Meadows

Pearls Perap: Once again flying high to evade Buneary's attacks, the little rabbit is looking unimpressed as this seems to be more of an aerial show than a fight. It sits on the ground yawning widely while Taillow circles above, focusing her energy for her next attack. Watching Taillow's descent, Buneary leaps back up, more than ready for some action. Taillow swoops in fast and low, her energy completely focused into her beak and begins pecking at Buneary's ears. The brown bunny is angry now, and with Taillow flitting about above it whilst pecking far too hard for its liking, Buneary's ears extend upward and inward, pounding together with a dull thud. Taillow is sandwiched right in the middle and squawks painfully, hurt by the attack. Buneary isn't looking too crash hot either, as both Pokémon have dealt heavy damage to one another this round...
"Oh no, I really had better act fast, but what to do?" Zak pondered, quickly, deciding in an instant that he either had to withdraw Taillow for good or make an attempt to go one step further and capture the Rabbit Pokémon.

"Alright, Taillow, shake yourself free, peck at that darn Buneary's eyes first though, we need to deal as much damage as physically possible before anything else is done!" Zak called out to the TinySwallow, who seemed to be in the worst agony imaginable, stuck between the two seemingly soft ears, pressing inwards on her chest.

"If you manage to get free, finish up with another peck then fly up, we can't afford you to take any more damage, once you have done this, then, that is where I come in..." Zak smirked, slightly worried, he unclipped a red and white sphere from his belt, maximizing it with a CLICK, the pokéball was ready to be thrown, the attempt of a capture just around the corner.

This had better end fast, that sky is beginning to worry me now... Zak thought, he had noticed a change in the atmosphere when Taillow originally swooped high, once this was over, he would decide whether or not to leave Excelsior or attempt another battle...


OOC: I don't have any purchased pokéballs currently, so I'm going to edit a link into my next reply (Or this one if need be) once I have purchased some...
__________________
Pearl's Perap is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 02:34 PM   #253
Sandaa
Cascade Badge
 
Sandaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 499
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
Sandaa: Buizel darts in with Quick Attack giving Aero just the chance he needs to hit it with a point blank Supersonic. Buizel's eyes seem to roll back in its head for a second before it tries focusing upon Aero again only to be hit with a direct barrage of Bullet Seeds to the face. This seems to shake the otter out of its stupor, and, shaking its head vigorously, refocuses its gaze upon Aero before firing a Water Gun right at him. Unphased, Aero retaliates with another barrage of Bullet Seeds causing Buizel to dive underwater to protect itself before resurfacing a few seconds later several metres away. It's looking pretty beaten now so it will take very little to finish it off...
Gary grinned at Aero's progress and Scurvy cheered him on with a hearty little "Arr!" "Great work, buddy!" Gary encouraged, "We've got it on the ropes! Let's finish this off now! Blast it with a Psybeam followed by a Signal Beam, and if it tries to surface, finish it with another Bullet Seed!" Gary grinned, having confidence that his Mantine could win this battle. Scurvy climbed his way back onto Gary's shoulder, wrapping his tail around his trainer's shoulders. Gary kneeled down next to the Hippopotas once again, slowly and gently patting it on the head. "How are you feeling?" he asked it softly.
__________________

~Fizzle Bubble~
LMN:
MI:
BR:
II:
Sandaa is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 03:24 PM   #254
ForeverFlygon
Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Tomorrow Hill
Posts: 36
Send a message via AIM to ForeverFlygon
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
[color=orangered]
ForeverFlygon: Needing to make solid eye contact for his Hypnosis to work, Nookie knows that's out of the question considering Starly's current vision problems, and proceeds to use Foresight. Two red beams shoot out of his eyes, lighting up the sky and causing Starly's remaining clone to vanish giving Nookie just the chance he needs to charge in and Peck the little bird. Though Starly's vision is still quite blurry, it can still make out Nookie's shadow and Tackles him hard before Nookie flies upward to evade its next Tackle. Starly looks around, trying to find where Nookie has disappeared to when it is hit with Faint Attack. Blinking rapidly to try and clear its vision, Starly performs a kind of loop-the-loop, extending its wings while passing Nookie to strike him with Wing Attack...

Realising instantly what was to come, Feera shouts his orders to Nookie as quikly as he could.
"Watch out!" he said dumbly, and figured that as no help at all. He thought of the options he had, he knew that this Starly wans't to play with now. "Set up a Reflect wall!" he shouted, and went through Nookie's offensive attacks in his mind. "That's it, set up a Reflect wall, and then charge for a Sky Attack!"

Nookie hadn't practiced that move a lot, but Feera hoped that he would be able to perform it still, and promised himself that once they were out of here, they would practice that move until it was perfected.
__________________
ForeverFlygon is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 04:46 PM   #255
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress
 
Arc_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Comatose, lost to sweet oblivion
Posts: 4,254
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold
Arc: As the new round begins Hippopotas is looking a bit worse fro ware the flash from last round still stinging it’s eyes and causing it to flail about a bit wildly, taking this nice opportunity again that Drowzee has caused for itself the elephant pokemon closes his eyes once again, his body glowing white as the image of Kadabra appearing in front of Drowzee, both their hands lifting up at the same time as Drowzee keeps his eyes closed, their fists encasing themselves in Ice as both Pokemon run into Hippopotas smashing into the Hippos back with an ice Punch that causes it to scream out in pain as the hit does bloody good damage to it, as it settles down the Hippo looks on at Drowzee who wakes up from his trance and suddenly gets bit on his arm, the bite attack doing some nice damage to Drowzee as he gets a Hippo attachment on his arm, trying to wave Hippopotas off he quickly hold still, the pain surging through his arm as he glows a white , small beads flying around his body as he unleashes another Hidden Power, a Rocky type beam smashing ito Hippopotas who at close range gets a big deal of damage causing it to let it’s grip go and fly back into the sand, it’s upturned belly pointing upwards as it looks to be Ko’d (level for Drowzee), smiling you take hold of a Pokeball in your hand, enlarging it you sling it towards Hippopotas who gets scooped up as the ball plops down onto the sand, wiggling left and right a number of times before stopping and capturing yourself a level 4 male Hippopotas, what shall you do?
Drowsee happily danced about at the success of his first battle, the Hippopotamas was stumbling around blindly, stiff affected by the flash it received not long ago. Understanding his orders and the need to at quickly whilst his opponant was dazed, Zabini set to work on his grand finale. Closing his eyes he searched for some more assistance this time finding his bretheren, another psychic pokemon come to his aid. Stacey blanched as she saw Macabre's siloutte appear from thin air, Zabini calling on his attack for assistance. Thanking all that was good in the world that the assist didn't replicate the Kadabra's personality she saw the pair of psychic pokemon raise their arms before a light blue glow surrounded them. The light seemed to freeze over leaving a ice shell covering their arms as both charged for the ground pokemon punching it hard in its back causing it to cry out in agony at the super effective attack.

This seemed to enrage the Hippo who locked onto Zabini just as he was leaving the trance the Assist attack brought upon him and it latched itself on his arm with its tough Bite. Zabini cried out in surprise and pain, receiving a retaliating super effective attack. Holding on tightly Zabini could meerly wave his arm up and down trying to dislodge the Hippo, tears pricking at the corners of his eyes. Realising that an attack might do the trick he powered up glowing a bright white as small balls of what looked like rocks flew around him before forming a beam. Launching at the Hippopotas point blank it threw it off a fair distance leaving it in a smoking heap KO'ed and belly up.

Stacey tearing her eyes away from her Drowsee threw her pokeball at the downed Hippo and watched as it was sucked inside, evern Zabini seemed quite intruged as to how they worked. It rocked back and forth a few times before laying still, the capture light signfying that it was safely locked away. Stacey retreived the ball and placed it in her satchel; it would get helaed up later with its new trainer. Making her way over to Zabini who was holding his arm with a small look of pain in his eyes. Stacey bent down and grasped her Drowsee in a big hug, a thank you for battling so hard and appreciation and pride. Zabini blushed but hugged his trainer back, glad to have entertained her with his battle.

"You did so very well Zabini I'm proud of you," she said releasing him as he beamed at her laughing jovially. "How about we explore around a little more?" she asked and Drowsee nodded his head, eager for a little more excitement and the possibility of performing some magic. Stacey grinned as she pulled something out of her bag and presented it to Zabini tears welling up in the eyes of her Drowsee, this time of joy.

"Now you're a proper Magician," she said smiling down at the joyous Drowsee who tried his top hat on, marvelling at how it fit his head perfectly and giving the magic wand a swish. He thanked his trainer bashfully but beamed back. Holding out his arms with a cheeky grin Stacey sighed and rolled her eyes but gathered the Drowsee up placing him on her shoulders as he chuckled.

"Off we go then," she said with her pokemon riding happily on her shoulders waving his magic wand and practicing some lines. Stacey looked up to the sky noticing how it fluctuated and sparkled; something big was going to happen she could just feel it. She was used to all manner of wierd and wonderful things, so she decided to carry on; when it all went down she would watch it unfold with a stoic calm that grown inside her ever since she moved to 'The Mansion'.
__________________

*100*100*100*100*065*061*100*073*077*067*065*062*059*056*

*100*069**100*100*100*063*070*100*100*100*060*100*056**040*

*055**055**054**054**049**047**051**052**048**050**052**050*

*055**050**055**051**062**050**048**050**051**051**046**057*

*027**020**013**013**015**012**017**007**007**008**008**006*
Arc_Angel is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 05:04 PM   #256
ZoraJolteon
BBCode Master
 
ZoraJolteon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,029
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
ZoraJolteon: Upon your release of Piloswine, the boy laughs sarcastically while Garchomp snorts derisively. The two obviously feel this pitiful little beast is no match for a large dragon, but you know better. These two are obviously all about size and power which means, that with basic strategy at best, they can be easily defeated. Garchomp immediately fires off its Dragon Rage attack, a huge fireball chockablock full of dragon and fire power, shooting across the grassy clearing. Piloswine's Water Pulse effectively douses the majority of the fireball which whooshes right over Piloswine's head while the Water Pulse, steaming slightly, continues its forward momentum and washes over the Mach Pokémon. Garchomp now appears to be confused, and while the male trainer is fuming over this outrage Slowqueen is already tunneling her way beneath the grass and closer to the trainer. While Garchomp is shaking its head, trying to refocus, Piloswine blasts it with his Blizzard, the freezing blast of ice and snow dealing heavy damage to Garchomp. The trainer roars in outrage, Garchomp roars in agony, and Slowqueen Digs up through the dirt to burst out while releasing a bright Flash of light. The trainer drops the newborn Stunky which Slowqueen gently scoops up before rushing into the trees for cover...
'Nice job Slowqueen' Zora thought to himself, hoping his companion would hear his compliment thanks to here telepathy. "Right Piloswine," he said, returning his attention to the battle. "Spear Garchomp with your Icicles" Then Take him Down, then take advantage of your close range and unleash another powerful Blizzard!"
"SWINE!" the beast growled in response, staring down its foe and getting ready to execute the commands.
__________________

Superior Christmas Banner is Superior.
Also still looking for ref with brain, although not just now due to Tyranidos running in fear.
ZoraJolteon is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 05:20 PM   #257
Dark Duskull
Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Santiago
Posts: 37
Send a message via MSN to Dark Duskull
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
The Excelsian sky is taking on a colourful tinge, the rippling effect trainers had seen in the air earlier repeating itself, but lasting several seconds longer this time. If looking closely enough, small bolts of crackling energy can be seen coursing through the clouds and while some trainers are beginning to feel uneasy, others are shrugging it off...


Neptune Beach
Dark Duskull: Leaving Aspen Forest behind you travel to the Neptune Beach Pokémon Centre, being sure to have your newly captured Snover taken care of before walking down to the beach whose chalky white sand is a little blinding at first under the strong sunlight. Njamié appears to be enjoying himself, flying over top of the waves which are gently rolling up onto the beach when he notices an orange otter like Pokémon speeding along in the water beneath him...
The sky, as a moment before was becoming wierd, something wierd was going to happen, however no one could tell what this thig is. None, native from excelsior seemed to be afraid, but for persons like Felix and his pokemon who were foreign there that was an amazing show. "What the..." mumbled Felix as he saw the sky becoming this way, but suddenly he lost the attention on the sky and put it on Njamié who was enjoying the view and marine breeze. Cawing as loudly as he could and flying as high as his wings allowed him the Wingull gazed something from the sky travelling across the seas, something which Felix managed to see after some moments. This strange pokémon looked just like an otter, but Felix couldn't tell what was it at first sight, maybe another unknown pokémon for Felix's continent. The trainer looked up to Njamié once again and told him "Njamié, try to take that pokémon here, maybe we could learn more from it. Don't try to attack him, just land in front of his way and float there, try to convince him to come here, maybe he wants to be our friend"

Looking down at his belt now, Felix took the Leaf Ball, and clicked the release button, forming a red light which revealed the little Snover he had previously battled. The little guy seemed okay now, no burned part of the body. The little guy looked at Felix and stood there, no moving nor telling anything, he seemed a bit scared, but that was natural, it maybe was his first battle and encounter with a human. "Are you okay, little dude?", said Felix kneeling down trying to touch Snover's little head, but the Snover stepped back scared. "Don't be afraid, I'm your trainer now, I'm sure you will be okay with us", followed the trainer. "So, how will I name you?", wondered Felix as he started to say some names that came to his mind: "Nieve... Hoja... Leafy... Mojo", said this, Snover started to jump in joy, seems like he had liked the name Mojo. "So Mojo?, that's it, Mojo!", exclaimed Felix picking the little Frozen Tree Pokémon and giving him a big hug.
__________________
[center:137fa]FB Team
(M) Lv.100 (F) Lv.26 (M) Lv.25 (M) Lv.50
(M) Lv.50 (F) Lv.15 (M) Lv.20 (M) Lv.05
(F) Lv.08 (M) Lv.05 (F) Lv.08 (M) Lv.06
(M) Lv.09
[/center:137fa]
Dark Duskull is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 06:07 PM   #258
S_M
Volcano Badge
 
S_M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 2,192
Send a message via AIM to S_M
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
The Excelsian sky is taking on a colourful tinge, the rippling effect trainers had seen in the air earlier repeating itself, but lasting several seconds longer this time. If looking closely enough, small bolts of crackling energy can be seen coursing through the clouds and while some trainers are beginning to feel uneasy, others are shrugging it off...


Sapphire Lake

S_M: More interested in saving Shinx from drowning than in paying any immediate attention to what has launched it into the water, you release Lapras into the lake to help save the drowning cub. Lapras swiftly positions himself next to Shinx who scrabbles about for dear life, trying to get a hold of Lapras' shell before eventually managing to pull itself out of the water and flopping down on its belly, spluttering up the water in its lungs. Moving back to the shore, Lapras allows Shinx to slink back onto the grass before it lays down amongst the reeds and out of sight of whatever had attacked it. It is then you hear some raucous laughter and look back at the lake to see a Floatzel in bobbing in the water in a fit of hysterics...
Finding the Floatzel bobbing in the water, laughing hysterically over its antics, Stephen suddenly becomes rather angry at the weasel Pokemon, though this feeling is cut short for a moment, as the clouds overhead seem to crackle with bolts of energy. Thinking back to the lore that surrounds Excelsior, Stephen ponders for a moment before deciding that this Floatzel would have to be dealt with quickly, and the best plan would be to use a super effective type against it to gain an advantage.

Pondering, Stephen eventually comes to a decision. Pulling out a Pokeball, Stephen tosses it onto the ground, the white light that is released morphing itself into the shape of an Ivysaur before fading away. "Ivysaur," Stephen calls, "Use Vine Whip on that Floatzel to throw it back onto shore as hard as you can, then use Thorns, and then Leech Seed it! Don't recall it just yet, but wait until it soaks enough of its energy away."

Ivysaur nods, and Stephen notices as Starly flies over to Lapras, apparently to check whether the Shinx is okay after its ordeal.
__________________
TL6 - Former B+ Ref
Former Dragon and Prehistoric Gym Leaders
57 - 18 - 6
156 KOs - 376 TP - 10.75 SP
S_M is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 06:54 PM   #259
Lee-san
Boulder Badge
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 165
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
The Excelsian sky is taking on a colourful tinge, the rippling effect trainers had seen in the air earlier repeating itself, but lasting several seconds longer this time. If looking closely enough, small bolts of crackling energy can be seen coursing through the clouds and while some trainers are beginning to feel uneasy, others are shrugging it off...


Lee-san: Mekhet speeds toward the ground, cleverly evading Staraptor's Wing Attack with her use of Agility. When close enough to leap from her back without breaking every bone in your body, you take the chance to jump in order to leave the two bird Pokémon to battle it out. Zooming skyward again, Mekhet uses Double Team, forming three clones of herself causing Staraptor to screech angrily before smashing one of the clones with its Tackle. Darting around Staraptor in an attempt to confuse it, it appears to be trying to judge which Pidgeot is the real one when Mekhet goes in for the kill with her Aerial Ace, effectively destroying her remaining clones and leaving her open to Staraptor's tackle...
"What is going on here?" Lee thought as he looked at the sky. "This certainly isn't aurora borealis..well, I better deal with the problems on hand."
And there were problems, for sure. That Staraptor didn't seem like it would calm down anytime soon, and it proved to be a pretty competent battle as well. This wasn't gonna be an easy battle for Mekhet..
"Mekhet!" Lee called out to his Pidgeot. "You've gotta watch out, that Staraptor is pretty strong! Start by striking it with your best Quick Attack, then try Air Cutter. Should it try to attack you at some point, use Detect."
Having given his orders, Lee looked at the strange happenings in the sky again, but quickly shrugged it off again. Certainly, it was nothing..
__________________
FB Info
Lee-san is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 07:06 PM   #260
Joshua
Rainbow Badge
 
Joshua's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 972
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
Bethla Meadows

Joshua: Sorry, but only one Sinnoh Pokémon is available for capture per member in Excelsior, so unless you release Combee back into the zone there's no way I can allow Shinx to be taken into your party.
Through teary eyes the girl listens to your argument, her little face a mask of anguish. The thought of giving up her Shinx to a total stranger is not something she wants to acknowledge, but you did help it in its time of need when she was unable to protect it and that alone is the only thing you have working in your favour right now. Knowing you're getting through to her, despite her reluctance, you continue to gently argue your point when you hear a man's voice in the distance which puts an immediate halt to your conversation when the girl turns around and calls out, "DADDY!" running up to him with Shinx still laying in her arms. The man scoops the two up in a bear hug, holding them both close, his eyes red from lack of sleep and possibly some dried tears. The expression of relief on his face is clear, and you can tell he's been searching for his daughter for quite some time. With his daughter crying and Shinx in such a bad state, the man looks at you angrily, putting two and two together and coming up with five...
In that case, I'll release the Level 2 Female Combee I caught back into the zone. Preferably somewhere away from where I am at the moment though...

"This could be difficult," Joshua mutters, seeing the situation in front of him. Joshua can't bring himself to blame the girl's father for his reaction, knowing he would quite probably react the same way. Michael and Tessie move to step forward, Kenzie hanging back to protect her trainer, when Joshua shakes his head. "No."

His Pokemon look up at him, and he looks down to them. "Guys, thank you, but I need to take care of this on my own..." Michael and Tessie look worried, but Kenzie, the self-strong rebel, understands all too well. All three Pokemon are returned to their Pokeballs, and Joshua steps forward slowly, his hands raised to show he is unarmed.

"I understand that this doesn't look good, and you feel instinctively protective of your daughter. I can explain though..." Joshua half expects at this point to receive some sort of strike, most likely to the face. "I met the little Shinx being attacked by Combee, and I rescued him and tried to administer aid," he gestures to the two empty Potion bottles he'd still yet to pick up, untidy freak that he was, "and your daughter came along, and explained to me the situation about how she needs to find someone to take care of Shinx. I offered to take the little guy, but she seemed hesistant to give him away, so I offered to help her find a nice home for the Shinx. As you saw, I have several Pogeys who can travel large distances quickly..." Joshua finishes rambling, and crosses his fingers, his small spark of hope that he could earn Shinx now kinda outweighed by his desire not to be beaten up...
__________________
PASBL Stats:
Level 5 Trainer, 30 Pokemon
34-22-12, 100 KOs, 253.5TP, 1.25 SP
Badges: Maelstrom (Flying), Abnormality (Normal)
2x/4x Reffing System
Joshua is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 08:54 PM   #261
Wayne
Boulder Badge
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: There
Posts: 108
Send a message via AIM to Wayne Send a message via MSN to Wayne
Re: Excelsior

Sapphire Lake
quilava plush: As the Bidoof reaches for the Tanga Berry you see Akari emerge from the lake, not alone. You take a closer look at what has emerged with Akari and see a Huntail there. Huntail then fires a Water Pulse at Akari which nearly hits it. Before anything else happens, you see something jump into the bushes and notice Bidoof is gone. What will you do?

Rainforest:
Shinjara: You see the glee in the little Cherubi’s eyes as it eyes Maduin after what you said. Quickly getting on top of Maudin, he then flies into the air with ease. After a few minutes of excited calls in the air for the little grass type, you see something go wrong as Maudin makes a sharp turn, throwing the Cherubi off. You then suddenly see an Arbok slither up to Maudin, with a maliciously sparkle in its eyes as the little Cherubi runs into the forest…

Mt. Sierra:
Xuande: As you finish asking it the question it stares at you with intensity in its eyes. Before long you see the floating steel type turn away from you still pretty angry before returning to where it came from, still confused at what the Bronzor wanted or was angry about something you did. What will you do now?



Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
Rainforest

Wayne: Sasan extends his vine, wrapping it around Skorupi's tail and lifting it into the air. The little scorpion begins thrashing about wildly while hanging upside down before bending upward and biting Sasan's vine HARD! Sasan squeals, but is determined not to let go, spitting out a small seed which immediately begins sprouting vines which start to surround and entangle Skorupi. Dropping the helpless scoprion onto the ground, Sasan's head appears to become surrounded by a veil of energy before he slams into Skorupi with Skull bash dealing quite a devstating blow. Skorupi, unable to move about very freely, still has its head free and bites down on Sasan's leg and doesn't look like it has any intention of letting go...
Wayne could almost feel the pain of his Bulbasaur as it was bit by the purple scorpion and felt a combination of relief and worry as the determined grass type held on to the Skorupi as he sent the seed that slightly trapped it. The young trainer could feel the strong hit about to come from his pokemon as Bulbasaur’s head covered itself in a veil of energy and the slammed into the Skorupi as the Skorupi retaliated with a bite to the leg.

Starting to become a little scared that his Bulbasaur would soon be too tired to fight he then tried to shake off those feelings as he knew Bulbasaur was stronger than that and then concentrated on the battle once more. “Bulbasaur use Strength to slam that Skorupi with all your power. After that use another Flash on it and then use Vine Whip on it!”
__________________
Wayne's FB Team
(M) Lv. 19 (M) Lv.01 (F) Lv.01 (F) Lv.42 (M) Lv.01

PC Pokemon
(M) Lv.12 (M) Lv.10 (F) Lv.01 (M) Lv.08 (M) Lv.04 (M) Lv.05
(M) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv. 100 (F) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100
(F) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv. 100 (M) Lv.100
Wayne is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 08:56 PM   #262
Dragon 11
Boulder Badge
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 148
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
Sapphire Lake

Dragon 11: Sandstorm approaches the drinking kitty, asking if it is the same Glameow he'd saved earlier that day. Glameow looks up, confused, before shaking its head to answer in the negative. Sandstorm then asks Glameow if it knows anything about Mirage Island, resulting in Glameow's eyes narrowing to mere slits while it stares back at him angrily. It appears not one single Pokémon is willing to talk no matter how much you ask about the elusive island. You're free to keep on trying though...
Sorry for inactivity.

Aero gave a final sigh and looked at hs Flygon, who shrugged. "Well, give up?" asked Aero. Sandstorm shrugged then gave a reluctant nod. "There's also a haunted pirate ship in the dessert." Sandstorm gave Aero an inquisive look. "It doesn't make sense to me, either. Sound good?"

Sandstorm gave a nod, but gave the Glameow a final look. "If I beat you in a battle, will you tell me about Mirage Island." Though he was nearly positive it wouldn't and was prepared to leave for the desert. He would Faint Attack to get behind it then Crunch directly afterwards then Dragonbreathe when he got a chance if it did agree to terms.

Aero glanced at his pokemon and gave a nod. Aero smiled, Sandstorm was definately pesistant, and for this turn he would trust the Flygon. Aero crossed his fingers and looked on at the Glameow, preparing for either result.
__________________
FB Squad

FB PC
Dragon 11 is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 09:36 PM   #263
Dark Fire
Boulder Badge
 
Dark Fire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 214
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
Dark Fire: Horrified when the realisation of what is happening to Chimchar hits you, you know there is no way you can stand by and allow this miscarriage of justice to take place. What Chimchar had done was an accident, but knowing that, its own kind are still willing to execute the harshest punishment of all - the death sentence. Screaming out, "NO!", you immediately move into action and release your Pokémon to help the little fire monkey. The Monferno and Infernape immediately take their positions, willing to fight you to the death. Before the battle can erupt however, the Infernape who appears to be the leader of this colony screeches a loud warning causing silence to fall as attacks are temporarily put on hold. Stepping forward he walks right up to you, looking you up and down slowly as though examining you from the inside out. Walking around you, he then then stands right in front of you, only inches away from your face. Staring deeply into your eyes for several seconds, he turns around, screeches something to the monkeys gathered around and makes a chopping motion with his hand. One Monferno unties the vine noose from Chimchar, grasping the little monkey by the scruff of its neck and carrying it unceremoniously over to Infernape before dropping it on the ground at his feet. Chimchar looks confused, not understanding what is happening when Infernape kicks it toward your feet, looks down and says something to Chimchar, before turning around and walking away. The rest of the colony follows, all disappearing into the temple while Chimchar sits on the ground with tears in its eyes. Looking up at you with an expression of anguish, it doesn't take a genius to figure out this little one has just been exiled. Banished from its own colony and with nowhere to go, it appears Chimchar is in a little strife...
For a moment there Rayne was conviced that the fight would in fact occur and that he would be forced to defend himself and the Chimchar, but then the Infernape he was pointing at earlier changed that. It slowly walked up to him, signaling the others to hold, and slowly scanned him. After some time it turned around screeched some orders at the Monferno, who released the Chimchar and threw it down harshly at the leader's feet. The Infernape kicked him over to Rayne, told him something and all of the apes rushed back into the temple.

<Glad that's over. Those freaks were going to fight to the death, we'd have no chance." Drought said calmly, catching Rayne by surprise, seeing as she didn't chase them all the way to temple. The rest of his crew circled around him and the Chimchar, anxious to see how Rayne was going to handle the little guy now that he'd been exiled. Minerva sent out another weak Ember at his head flame to try to cheer him up. Finally Rayne spoke:

"Listen. I'm sorry about what I did there. By the looks of it you had accepted your tribe's punishment, and I find that very honourable. Thing is I couldn't watch them kill you like that ... for an accident. I know this tribe is very important to you, as are their ways, and am truely sorry for getting you exiled." Rayne bent down and looked at the still teary eyed ape. "I can't tell what's worse for you, living knowing you can never again be a part of the tribe or dying by their laws. But since you can no longer be here I'll offer you this." He rummaged through his pack, finally pulling out a dusty old pokeball and held it in his hand with the button facing the Chimchar. All five fire types nodded and encouraged it as it looked up at them, but in the end it was his descision.

"Will you join my party? I'm sure you'll love it, you'll fit right in." Rayne smiled. "Of course if you don't want to then I'll respect your choice. So what do you say? "
__________________
.: Team Dark Fire :.

.: FB :.:.: PC :.:.: CC :.:.: TCG :.
Dark Fire is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 10:25 PM   #264
Talon87
Shenmue III, baby!
 
Talon87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lafayette, Indiana
Posts: 20,161
Send a message via AIM to Talon87
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne
Mt. Sierra:
Xuande: As you finish asking it the question it stares at you with intensity in its eyes. Before long you see the floating steel type turn away from you still pretty angry before returning to where it came from, still confused at what the Bronzor wanted or was angry about something you did. What will you do now?
Confused, Cyrus decided to try to follow Bronzor. Where had he come from? What was with that angry look? Cyrus didn't have the answers to these questions and many more as he made his way deeper and deeper into the rainforests of Mt. Sierra.

"Hey! WAIT UP!" Cyrus shouted after Bronzor. "WAIT UP!" Cyrus brushed past thick foliage and left the beaten path near the foot of the mountain, trying to locate the tiny little discus ...
Talon87 is offline  
Old 08-06-2007, 11:14 PM   #265
Rat
Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: En route to Sinnoh
Posts: 3
Send a message via AIM to Rat
Re: Excelsior

Yami Ron, you=MINE. >:E

~Sapphire Lake~
Jerichi: Tenki comes out and acts quickly on its orders, blowing a Whirlwind toward the Goldeen trio before releasing a Shockwave. Seeing the electrocity spreading out, and going too fast to avoid it, Buizel abruptly stops and ducks its head in its arms, the female Azurill pressing herself lose to him... only to feel the slightest of tingles. Unable to immediately retaliate as the wall of wind hits them, the Goldeen spasm painfully as the subsequent Shockwave hits them dead-on and separates them somewhat.

Unhindered, Crysta swims to the Azurill's rescue, but the little mouse is only inches from the water... then the Whirlwind catches him, flipping him up and over, delaying his landing just one more second, and plops firmly atop Crysta's head. The Buizel looks up, finding itself and both of its friends unharmed; the brother Azurill seems to be just realizing the same thing, as Crysta swims over to reunite them. She stops a few feet in front of the Buizel, who looks at her carefully... then smiles.

The two Azurill squeak happily, but even during this happy moment, the Goldeen prepare to strike again. Forming a line side by side, they charge across the water toward Crysta, Buizel, and the two Azurill, about to ram into them with a triple Horn Attack!

Crysta can still fight back, but she and the Buizel also have their little passengers to protect. Before this turns catastrophic, what will you do?

Golden Mew: As the berry reaches the apex of its vertical flight, Aurora releases the twin lights of two Confuse Rays. Seeing its chance, the Starly flies toward the fruit, just as the lights flash and deliver their effects upon their targets. Its mind a sudden and whirling muddle, the Starly flails in mid-flight, knocking the falling berry away with one wing as it struggles to regain control of itself. There is a small, anticlimactic *splash* a second afterward.

Pachirisu reacts differently to the confusion, staring around and trying to make sense of its suddenly unfamiliar surroundings. Still knowing it has to defend itself, it charges electricity and runs in a blindly aimed Spark attack--running directly into the path of Aurora's Psybeam, knocking it back into the Starly, which has since fallen to the ground in a confused state. Panicking, the Pachirisu screeches, Discharging again, inadvertantly countering Aurora's Psywaves and sending some of them back against her; the electricity clinging to the refracted psychic waves sends the Misdreavus into paralysis on contact. At the same time the Starly, which was directly behind Pachirisu, got hit by the Discharge point-blank and was blown out of your sight.

You return two of your Pokemon, and two of them take their places; under your orders, Aqua summons up a Surf from the lake. The large wave crashes down upon the slightly blurry Double Team mirages, making all but one of them vanish--and that last one wasn't a copy, but the real Taillow itself, leaving its place among the copies to keep from getting washed away. Taillow counters with a Quick Attack, dealing your Totodile some damage before she can get off the Icy Wind move. The Taillow is blown back, chilled by the wind, and the frigid breeze wafts across the newly formed puddle made by Surf, making a hard, slippery surface on the ground. Taillow is now unable to land without risking a total loss of traction, and forces itself to keep flapping its wings, the poison gradually taking its toll.

The Taillow hadn't been frozen, but Sparky still has a job to do. He sends a Thundershock at the little swallow, who shrieks in pain... then glowers at the sheep Pokemon in wild anger. Wanting to do as much damage as possible with what little energy it has left, the gutsy Taillow fiercely Endeavors your Flaaffy, dealing a great amount of damage to him. Sparky gasps, but manages to retaliate with another Thundershock, bringing the Taillow down. It crashes into the ice and slides across its smooth surface momentarily, before falling limp.

Now it's Aqua and Sparky versus the Pachirisu. The squirrel seems to have recovered itself, focusing on the two Pokemon ready to attack it. The Totodile lets out a hissing cry as another Surf overshadows her, and what remains of Sparky's wool pulses briefly as he aims a third Thundershock at Pachirisu.

The electric squirrel plants its feet and clenches its forepaws. The Surf wave crashes down on it, and the Thundershock makes its sopping wet fur stand on end, yet it stands firm. Sparky bends forward slightly and kicks up a few drops of water as her runs forward and Tackles the Pachirisu, who hasn't yet made any further move to attack. It's while your Flaaffy, injured from the Taillow's final attack and starting to become winded from further efforts, and as your Totodile prepares to release another Icy Wind, that their foe retaliates.

The Pachirisu finishes building up its Bide attack, releasing it as a bright blast of the combined force of your Pokemon's attacks doubled upon themselves. Aqua takes the brunt of it, but Sparky isn't able to escape getting sideswiped by this attack; after both Pokemon are knocked down, only Aqua gets back up. Pachirisu looks tired after that maneuver; sucking up all that damage for one move couldn't have been good for it. Even so, it gets ready to defend its home from any nosy nap-intruders, whoever they might be.

As the ruined berry sinks to the bottom of the lake, forgotten, how do you react?

Yami Ron: With Eira moving just ahead of you, you follow your Espeon to the banks of Sapphire Lake. Upon reaching it, however, the both of you stop to look around: blue skies, puffy white clouds, sun-sparkling water... and not an island in sight. The air high above you ripples ominously, signaling something soon to come, and perhaps the reason you can't see Mirage Island that day.

Before disappointment can really settle in, Eira perks her long ears, just before something rustles in the grass a little ways away. A Rattata emerges from the grass, and sits down to nibble a small mushroom; so busily is it eating, that it doesn't notice you or your Espeon. Nor does it notice a lithe feline Pokemon silently stalking it, ears and corkscrew tail visible above the grass, until it crouches down to pounce. Sensing something behind it, the rodent freezes and drops its mushroom, but before it can run the cat is upon it!

The Rattata squeals helplessly as a Glameow pins it down. It has a maliciously playful look in its eyes; why deliver the killing bite right away, when there's still plenty of fun to be had?

Looks like nothing good is in store for the little rat. What will you do?
__________________
[center:ca63d]Raphael (L.27, Daycare) ~ Lady (L.27) ~ Dracky (L.27)

Susan (L.27, Move Tutor) ~ Lumin (L.27, Daycare)

+_+[/center:ca63d]
Rat is offline  
Old 08-07-2007, 01:07 AM   #266
thed3
Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: O-Ah-Who
Posts: 91
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat
Update for my group!

~Rainforest~
thed3: Cherubi doesn't have much of a choice to accept or decline your battle invitation as you quickly order Kilauea to attack, the Slugma slamming into the Cherubi with a Rock Smash. The mobile little cherry squeals and falls backward, but gets up more quickly this time and retaliates with Magical Leaf. Your Slugma is slashed with multicolored leaves, but the damage isn't much, and it follows up with a Smog, stinging its enemy's eyes.

The Cherubi chokes on the thick Smog, its smaller face even starting to contort with pain. Starting to panic, and dashes blindly through the poisonous fog, trying to Take Down Kilauea... but ends up overbalancing and misses entirely, falling on its face. It seems hard to keep its balance with that other cherry attached to it. Cherubi blinks drowsily as your Slugma's Yawn wafts into it... but it gets to its feet, swaying a bit drowsily, before spitting out a Leech Seed that hits and ensnares its life-sucking vines around Kilauea, stealing energy, and the Cherubi uses it to slightly recover from the damage previously incurred.

What will you do next?
"Hah! Good job Kilauea your first solo battle is going pretty well. But, we have gotta get rid of this irritating Leech Seed. Let's immbolise Cherubi by jumping into the air and using Rock Smash to hold Cherubi down in the ground. Don't let it get up and hold it down until it falls asleep. Once it's fallen asleep I want you to heat your body up and writhe around on the ground till that Leech Seed can't handle anymore. After that just Smog Cherubi. Good luck Kilauea!"

Thed gave Kilauea a shaka and hoped his little buddy could handle himself.
__________________

Go-On Yellow!
*farts*
The Eh No Make Li'Dat Crew
thed3 is offline  
Old 08-07-2007, 03:57 AM   #267
Golden Mew
Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Earth
Posts: 1
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat
~Sapphire Lake~


Golden Mew: As the berry reaches the apex of its vertical flight, Aurora releases the twin lights of two Confuse Rays. Seeing its chance, the Starly flies toward the fruit, just as the lights flash and deliver their effects upon their targets. Its mind a sudden and whirling muddle, the Starly flails in mid-flight, knocking the falling berry away with one wing as it struggles to regain control of itself. There is a small, anticlimactic *splash* a second afterward.

Pachirisu reacts differently to the confusion, staring around and trying to make sense of its suddenly unfamiliar surroundings. Still knowing it has to defend itself, it charges electricity and runs in a blindly aimed Spark attack--running directly into the path of Aurora's Psybeam, knocking it back into the Starly, which has since fallen to the ground in a confused state. Panicking, the Pachirisu screeches, Discharging again, inadvertantly countering Aurora's Psywaves and sending some of them back against her; the electricity clinging to the refracted psychic waves sends the Misdreavus into paralysis on contact. At the same time the Starly, which was directly behind Pachirisu, got hit by the Discharge point-blank and was blown out of your sight.

You return two of your Pokemon, and two of them take their places; under your orders, Aqua summons up a Surf from the lake. The large wave crashes down upon the slightly blurry Double Team mirages, making all but one of them vanish--and that last one wasn't a copy, but the real Taillow itself, leaving its place among the copies to keep from getting washed away. Taillow counters with a Quick Attack, dealing your Totodile some damage before she can get off the Icy Wind move. The Taillow is blown back, chilled by the wind, and the frigid breeze wafts across the newly formed puddle made by Surf, making a hard, slippery surface on the ground. Taillow is now unable to land without risking a total loss of traction, and forces itself to keep flapping its wings, the poison gradually taking its toll.

The Taillow hadn't been frozen, but Sparky still has a job to do. He sends a Thundershock at the little swallow, who shrieks in pain... then glowers at the sheep Pokemon in wild anger. Wanting to do as much damage as possible with what little energy it has left, the gutsy Taillow fiercely Endeavors your Flaaffy, dealing a great amount of damage to him. Sparky gasps, but manages to retaliate with another Thundershock, bringing the Taillow down. It crashes into the ice and slides across its smooth surface momentarily, before falling limp.

Now it's Aqua and Sparky versus the Pachirisu. The squirrel seems to have recovered itself, focusing on the two Pokemon ready to attack it. The Totodile lets out a hissing cry as another Surf overshadows her, and what remains of Sparky's wool pulses briefly as he aims a third Thundershock at Pachirisu.

The electric squirrel plants its feet and clenches its forepaws. The Surf wave crashes down on it, and the Thundershock makes its sopping wet fur stand on end, yet it stands firm. Sparky bends forward slightly and kicks up a few drops of water as her runs forward and Tackles the Pachirisu, who hasn't yet made any further move to attack. It's while your Flaaffy, injured from the Taillow's final attack and starting to become winded from further efforts, and as your Totodile prepares to release another Icy Wind, that their foe retaliates.

The Pachirisu finishes building up its Bide attack, releasing it as a bright blast of the combined force of your Pokemon's attacks doubled upon themselves. Aqua takes the brunt of it, but Sparky isn't able to escape getting sideswiped by this attack; after both Pokemon are knocked down, only Aqua gets back up. Pachirisu looks tired after that maneuver; sucking up all that damage for one move couldn't have been good for it. Even so, it gets ready to defend its home from any nosy nap-intruders, whoever they might be.

As the ruined berry sinks to the bottom of the lake, forgotten, how do you react?
Falcon watched the battle with a mixed mind. On the one hand, she had defeated both Taillow and Starly and the Pachirisu looked tired; the battle was going well that way. On the other hand, Misdreavus was paralyzed and Flaaffy had fainted, leaving only Totodile, who looked quite tired, to do the work. Enterna and Goldfeather were at the Daycare centre, so she couldn't use them for backup...
"I'll have to continue using Aqua..." Falcon murmured to herself. She then looked up at the battle scene, grabbed a Thunder Ball and a Pokeball from her belt and shouted, "Sparky, Aurora, return. Good work, guys!"
She turned to Aqua.
"I want you to use a Scary Face, Aqua. Once Pachirisu is stunned into terror, then lunge forward with an Ice Punch, followed by an Ice Fang. If you still haven't finished it off, then block of attacks with a widespread, thick watergun, aimed in Pachirisu's direction. You got that? I believe in you!"
Aqua turned to the Pachirisu, ready to obey.
__________________
Fizzy Bubbles info:
[center:2eef6] Enterna, Lv.25 Aqua, Lv.23
Goldfeather, Lv.22 Sparky, Lv.21(Lv.23 next week)
Classicle, Lv.6 (Lv.8 next week)[/center:2eef6]
Fizzy Bubbles registration post: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.p ... ostcount=3
Golden Mew is offline  
Old 08-07-2007, 04:17 AM   #268
Muyotwo
Dominator of Bike Levels
 
Muyotwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,309
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
Muyo: Atiro's little body glows with rock energy, her subsequent Ancientpower dealing a heavy blow to the already very weak Combee and immediately sending it to KO land. Level up for Chikorita. Looking up at you with a rather pleased expression, Atiro waits to see what you'd like to do next...
Muyo reaches down, scruffing the top of Atiro's head proudly, giving her a warm grin. "You did great, kid, I'm very proud of you." Atiro cooed lightly, her eyes lighting up at the praise. "I don't want you to get too excited about this though, I still worry about you getting hurt... ah well, you did great 'tiro." Muyo returns his little companion to her ball and looks at the fainted Combee with a sigh. The Teddiursa had just been eating its honey, so the Combee was well within its rights to defend its stake, but it had attacked and he had freaked out. Then a thought entered his mind and his customary smile spread back over his face, taking a pokeball from his bag and throwing it at Combee. A good home should be compensation enough.
__________________
The Kim Il Sung of ASB.
Muyotwo is offline  
Old 08-07-2007, 04:17 AM   #269
Sylar
Cascade Badge
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: England
Posts: 435
Send a message via AIM to Sylar Send a message via MSN to Sylar
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
The Excelsian sky is taking on a colourful tinge, the rippling effect trainers had seen in the air earlier repeating itself, but lasting several seconds longer this time. If looking closely enough, small bolts of crackling energy can be seen coursing through the clouds and while some trainers are beginning to feel uneasy, others are shrugging it off...

Sylar: Aayla begins the battle against the Sandy Cloak Burmy by releasing a Poison Powder, the toxic dust settling over Burmy who begins to breathe it in. Burmy responds by using Tackle, but being so small doesn't do much harm at all to Aayla. Reaching out and wrapping her vine around the little bud, Aayla prepares to slam it into the ground, but Burmy sees the impact coming and quickly Protects itself. Not releasing her grip n Burmy, Aayla tightens her hold, Wrapping it up in her vine...
"OH GOD WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!" screamed Joe, before receiving a quick vine to the face from his Weepinbell. "Oww. Ah yes, the battle, well, seeing as it used protect, let's try something fun. Use your vines to throw it up into the air, and then quickly follow up by using Growth, before finally, chucking a bunch of Acid all over the litte thing, okay?" Weepinbell looked back at him, concerned herself now about the strange rippling thingy in the sky.

"Ah yes, that. Well, erm...I dunno, we'll deal with it when it gets here," Joe said quickly, in a role-reversal kind of way. "But for now, concentrate on the battle." Aayla nodded, before gripping the Burmy slightly tighter and preparing to attack the little Pokemon.
__________________
Sylar is offline  
Old 08-07-2007, 05:07 AM   #270
Shinjara
Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: England
Posts: 85
Send a message via AIM to Shinjara Send a message via MSN to Shinjara
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne

Rainforest:
Shinjara: You see the glee in the little Cherubi’s eyes as it eyes Maduin after what you said. Quickly getting on top of Maudin, he then flies into the air with ease. After a few minutes of excited calls in the air for the little grass type, you see something go wrong as Maudin makes a sharp turn, throwing the Cherubi off. You then suddenly see an Arbok slither up to Maudin, with a maliciously sparkle in its eyes as the little Cherubi runs into the forest…
[/size]
Kaya watched happily as the Cherubi smiled widely before hopping on to Maduin's back. Maduin took off and glided about, and all Kaya could hear was the Cherubi's calls of complete glee and excitement. Kaya giggled, as Maduin was certainly enjoying himself aswell. Until it went wrong and Maduin took a sharp turn and managed to fling the Cherubi off his back! It went tumbling to the ground as Maduin glided after it. Suddenly, an Arbok slithered out and looked right at Maduin, a malicious tint to it's eyes. Kaya watched as Cherubi bounced on the forest floor and then ran deeper into the forest, leaving Arbok as their main concern.

Kaya had an Arbok of her own and knew that these snakes were very fierce. Maduin landed on the ground and glared at the Arbok, before looking down at the Razor Fang tucked in his claw. Closing his eyes, he slammed both claws into the ground as a white glow came over him. His body grew in size, and two wings grew from his back. His scorpion tail grew longer and two huge pincers formed on the ends of his arms. As the light faded, a Gliscor was there. Maduin roared loudly, raising his pincers in the air, whilst glaring the Arbok down.

Kaya smiled, "Now its time for a little fun, Gliscor..." Maduin leapt into the air and into the trees above. "If it's a battle this Arbok wants, then it's a battle it'll get!" Kaya looked up into the trees, shouting out commands. "Maduin! Stay in the trees, then when Arbok's back is turned, swoop down and cling onto it's back. Use an Ice Fang attack and then a Metal Claw! If you can't get onto it's back, use a Wing Attack to strike it down!" A loud screech was heard, allowing Kaya to know that Maduin had understood what was asked of him..
__________________
~Fizzy Bubbles Team~

Level 100Level 100Level 82Level 64Level 43
Level 53Level 50Level 39Level 40Level 34
Shinjara is offline  
Old 08-07-2007, 06:25 AM   #271
RaichuRocks
My Thoughts Protect You
 
RaichuRocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 135
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold

Raichu: as you watch on at the random act of bullying you look at Stunky who is looking pretty upset, reassuring the little skunk that you’ll get its coin back you order Treecko to catch up to Buezel, nodding at your orders Treecko springs into action and quick attack himself into line with Buizel who looks surprised that he got to him so quickly, grinning though the little otter pokemon shots a water gun in front of Treecko who quickly halts in it’s steps as it gets himself stuck in a little Quick sand trap caused by the water gun, not letting it halter it for too long treecko shoots out a Machine Gun of seeds from its mouth that smack Buizel on the back of it’s legs causing it to fly into the sand, Buiezel looking up with anger in it’s eyes as it looks ready for battle, what shall you do?


Great job Treeko! You stopped it! Alright. You wanna fight us eh? Bring it on! For a theif like you, we have every right to stop you!
Lets go Treeko! Absorb the water in the sand trap and pop out with Quick Attack! *I watch as my Treeko gets out of the mess*
You think you can get away with this you crazy Buiezel?! You hurt Stunky's feelings. Time to show you what happens to those who cause trouble. Go Treeko! Swift attack!

You can do it Treeko! *I watch Stunky catch up* Dont worry Stunky. My Treeko will get your treasure back ^^
__________________
RaichuRocks is offline  
Old 08-07-2007, 07:22 AM   #272
Trick-or-Treater
Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 6
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Phantom Desert: A large desert where many mysterious happenings occur. At its very centre sits the rotting remains of a pirate ship. Some even say that at night, she travels the dunes with her phantom crew...
"Fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuck...it's too hot"

Two figures were slowly moving trough the vast Phantom Desert while the sun shined brightly in the cloudless sky. The one was a boy, sweating heavily, his black jacket was stuffed into his Slakoth backpack, his feet sore from walking and his green, sweaty shirt was sticking stuck to his body. The other one was a Green, spiky figure. His "hat" providing shade to his glowing, yellow eyes. "Cacacacacacturrrnnee!" It laughed at his trainer. "Shut it." Trick said to his Cacturne. "We've been walking for hours! And thanks to this bloody heat, my Pokétch's batteries have run dry. Same goes for my Pokegear and my Nintendo DS..." It was silent for a moment...... untill the Cacturne kackled at his owner's misfortune again.

They continued walking, Jalhalla rubbing his head were he just got smacked. The sun shining his hellish rays upon the dusty dunes beneath him. "Arghckt!" splurted the boy. "I can't take this anymore! Dehydration! My corpse will be pecked to bones by hungry Skarmories!........Don't you dare to cackle..." The Cacturne looked at him, having troubles not to laugh. "I give up, let's look for some shade, or an oasis, prefferably both"

And the duo continued their journey into the Phantom Desert.
__________________
FB Active Team
Level 42Level 54 Level 32
Level 30 Level 100 Level 54

Magmortar=Babysat
Trick-or-Treater is offline  
Old 08-07-2007, 07:22 AM   #273
Yami Ron
Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 31
Send a message via ICQ to Yami Ron Send a message via AIM to Yami Ron Send a message via MSN to Yami Ron Send a message via Yahoo to Yami Ron
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat
Yami Ron, you=MINE. >:E

~Sapphire Lake~
Yami Ron: With Eira moving just ahead of you, you follow your Espeon to the banks of Sapphire Lake. Upon reaching it, however, the both of you stop to look around: blue skies, puffy white clouds, sun-sparkling water... and not an island in sight. The air high above you ripples ominously, signaling something soon to come, and perhaps the reason you can't see Mirage Island that day.

Before disappointment can really settle in, Eira perks her long ears, just before something rustles in the grass a little ways away. A Rattata emerges from the grass, and sits down to nibble a small mushroom; so busily is it eating, that it doesn't notice you or your Espeon. Nor does it notice a lithe feline Pokemon silently stalking it, ears and corkscrew tail visible above the grass, until it crouches down to pounce. Sensing something behind it, the rodent freezes and drops its mushroom, but before it can run the cat is upon it!

The Rattata squeals helplessly as a Glameow pins it down. It has a maliciously playful look in its eyes; why deliver the killing bite right away, when there's still plenty of fun to be had?

Looks like nothing good is in store for the little rat. What will you do?
Thanks, Rat.

"Errhm. Glameow, as much as I follow the decree of survival of the fittest, I can only feel concern when I actually see it for myself against Pokémon. Let that Rattata go this instant!"

"Espeon! Espeon!" (You heard my grandpa!)

"Glaaaameooowow." (Scrumptious.)

"Ratta-ta-ta-ta-ta!" (Help me please! I don't want to be eaten.)

(After a short pause) "Well then, looks like that Glameow isn't paying us a bit of attention, granddaughter. Let's knock some sense into it."

"Espeeeee!" (I'm ready when you are, Grandpa.)

"Very well then, Eira. Body Slam the cat to get her away from the Rattata and then smack it good with your patented Confusion attack!"
__________________
Fizzy Bubbles Registration
Yami Ron is offline  
Old 08-07-2007, 09:27 AM   #274
Jerichi
本✚能
 
Jerichi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 蒸気の波の中
Posts: 14,494
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat
~Sapphire Lake~
Jerichi: Tenki comes out and acts quickly on its orders, blowing a Whirlwind toward the Goldeen trio before releasing a Shockwave. Seeing the electrocity spreading out, and going too fast to avoid it, Buizel abruptly stops and ducks its head in its arms, the female Azurill pressing herself lose to him... only to feel the slightest of tingles. Unable to immediately retaliate as the wall of wind hits them, the Goldeen spasm painfully as the subsequent Shockwave hits them dead-on and separates them somewhat.

Unhindered, Crysta swims to the Azurill's rescue, but the little mouse is only inches from the water... then the Whirlwind catches him, flipping him up and over, delaying his landing just one more second, and plops firmly atop Crysta's head. The Buizel looks up, finding itself and both of its friends unharmed; the brother Azurill seems to be just realizing the same thing, as Crysta swims over to reunite them. She stops a few feet in front of the Buizel, who looks at her carefully... then smiles.

The two Azurill squeak happily, but even during this happy moment, the Goldeen prepare to strike again. Forming a line side by side, they charge across the water toward Crysta, Buizel, and the two Azurill, about to ram into them with a triple Horn Attack!

Crysta can still fight back, but she and the Buizel also have their little passengers to protect. Before this turns catastrophic, what will you do?
Tetsu's quick thinking and Tenki's little wind saved the day two-fold. Not only did it distract the angry fish, it also kept the male Azurill airborne long enough for Crysta to catch him. Tenki quickly follows up with a Shockwave, which pushes back the fish, and separates them. Crysta swims over to the Buizel and Azurill, and keeps a friendly distance. The weasel examines her for a moment, and then smiles. Crysta returns the smile, and both of the Azurill squeal gladly.

Meanwhile, the Goldeen begin to recover from their shocking experience. Quickly, the reform into a line formation. All three point their horns at the group of Pokemon in front of them, preparing a three-fish Horn Attack.

"Crysta! Use Hydro Cannon to push them back! Then follow up with a Dynamicpunch if they try to get close! Then use Curse!" Tetsu ordered.


X_x... I know, it sucks.
__________________


気紛れを 許して 今更なんて思わずに急かしてよ
もっと中迄入って あたしの衝動を 突き動かしてよ

asbwffb

[jerichi]
Jerichi is offline  
Old 08-07-2007, 10:10 AM   #275
Rat
Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: En route to Sinnoh
Posts: 3
Send a message via AIM to Rat
Re: Excelsior

Welcome to a room with a moose, Trick. :D

~Rainforest~
thed3: Its eyelids drooping, the Cherubi is hit by Kilauea's Rock Smash, and gets pinned to the leaf-covered ground. It struggles under the burning lava body at first, then succumbs to sleep. While it's snoozing, your Slugma turns the earth around it bare and black in its efforts to get the Leech Seed off, but the vines cling stubbornly, continuing to steal energy and heal the Cherubi in the meantime. Finally the small vines snap and fall to the ground like a small, shriveled wreath.

With the smell of burning leaves thick in the air, the Slugma turns to further attack Cherubi--but the Grass-type is awake by now, and has already done something. While Kilauea prepares to produce its Smog, you notice the rainforest is a lot brighter than before--a result of Cherubi's Sunny Day. When Kilauea starts to breathe out the poisonous cloud, the Cherubi acts first, another result of Sunny Day as it activates its speed-enhancing Chlorophyll ability, and blasts your Slugma with a quick-charge Solarbeam.

The beam of sunlight hits Kilauea, throwing it back several feet. The Cherubi's triumph is short-lived, however, as the force of the attack also pushes out the Smog more powerfully, and the little plant is enveloped in a thick miasma once more. After it clears, the Cherubi is looking pretty woozy.

What will you do?

~Sapphire Lake~
Jerichi: Crysta opens her mouth wide and shoots out a Hydro Cannon, hitting the middle Goldeen dead-on. This stalls its attack, but the Goldeen on either side of it managed to dodge away, and swim around their lagging comrade to continue the assault with two horns instead. Crysta winds up for Dynamicpunch, but the Goldeens' Agility makes them faster, colliding with your Quagsire in a double-speared Horn Attack.

Upon seeing his heroine get battered, the male Azurill whips his tail around and Slams one of the Goldeen on the head, dazing it a little. The Buizel also swims up to assist, shooting a Swift attack out of its mouth and pummeling the other Goldeen with sparkling stars. The little sister Azurill, also wanting to help, shoots out a stream of Bubbles; they don't really do any damage, but they cling to the two Goldeen, hindering their speed a little. While Crysta Curses up, a strange aura briefly glowing around her as she increases her strength and defensive power at the cost of speed, the third Goldeen charges back into the fray, rushing at Crysta with a Fury Attack, jabbing her with its horn several times.

With Buizel and the Azurill siblings willing to fight alongside you, what will be your next move?

Golden Mew: Aqua pulls a Scary Face at Pachirisu and hisses for effect. The Pachirisu recoils in fright at the glaring reptilian eyes and rows of sharp teeth, then Growls back defiantly, before meeting your Totodile's Ice Punch with a Spark attack. Both Pokemon strike and move past each other, stopping with their backs a few feet apart. Aqua cringes in pain, as the paralyzing attack had met its mark... while the Pachirisu topples over behind her. Level up for Aqua!

The Pachirisu lies unconscious on the spot where Aqua had previously frozen the ground, which is starting to melt in the sun's warmth. What started out as its noisy neighbors interrupting its nap turned into the worst day of its life.

So, what'll you do now?

Yami Ron: ((Please to be not deciding what Pokemon that aren't yours are saying just to make your characters look heroic. >.>))
Glameow sees the Body Slam coming and dodges under Eira, bringing its front paws together in the Espeon's face for a Fake Out. Eira flinches and lands, shaking off the brief start that gave her, then turns to send a Confusion after her wily opponent. Glameow winces as the Psychic-type attack takes effect, and in the meantime the Rattata, now freed from the cat's clutches, scurries off to the safety of its home.

When Glameow recovers from the attack and finds that its prey has escaped, it scowls at Eira and lashes its tail. Vengeful at the Espeon for making it go hungry, it comes in close to Eira and smacks her with Faint Attack, then Slashes her across the face with its claws, leaving three red painful marks.

Now that you've gone and pissed Kitty off, how will you deal with it?

~Phantom Desert~
Trick-or-Treater: ((POST YOUR SIG >:U))
You trudge through this godforsaken wasteland, feet sinking into the burning sand with every step you take, ultimately hindering your progress. Seeking respite from the crazy heat, your look toward the horizon, where the air ripples in a misleading fashion; no matter what Excelsior's status, the heat always comes off in waves in the desert.

You can feel your brain frying like an ant under a magnifying glass when you see something shifting just ahead. Could it be some sign of civilization, of air conditioning, of water? Could it be, could it be...?!

...When you run up to the spot that moved, nothing is there. The sand looks recently disturbed, however, and something seems to be barely hidden by it. As you're registering the "hidden" factor, the thing jumps out at you, hissing and extending its two stubby claws! Its sudden appearance startles you enough that it misses, and a good thing, too--what just popped up was a Skorupi, and you just managed to avoid getting a faceful of tail-injected poison.

In this burning heat with no rest in sight, this poisonous little villain is more than ready to fight. What will you do?
__________________
[center:ca63d]Raphael (L.27, Daycare) ~ Lady (L.27) ~ Dracky (L.27)

Susan (L.27, Move Tutor) ~ Lumin (L.27, Daycare)

+_+[/center:ca63d]
Rat is offline  
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:06 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.