UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2007, 05:34 PM   #126
lilbluecorsola
Snek fam
 
lilbluecorsola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Searching for time
Posts: 4,513
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold
Lilblue: Watching in fright as you see Zigzagoon fly towards your feet, you bendd own beside him asking if he’s alright, giving a little bark sounding like a yes he leaps back up to his feet as the Buneary smiles cheekily at you both, as it does the little bunny runs on forward towards Zigzagoon and leaps up into the air once again, lifting it’s arms up for a Pound it comes closer when all of a sudden a burst of dirt and sand is thrown into it’s face, landing down on it’s backside it starts to shake and rub the dirt out of it’s eyes when Zigzagoon takes the opportunity to tickle the little bunny up causing it to laugh so loudly it echoes through the meadows, taking this nice advantage further Zigzagoon stops tickling Buneary and smiles a cheeky smile of his own as shuffles his head under Bunneary and flings it riiight up into the air, the Bunneary now taking notice as it plummets back down to the ground smashing hard as it takes quiet a bit of damage and is panting pretty badly afterwards, what shall you do?
Kief barked and readied himself, watching expectantly for his opponent to make the first move, which it did. With a smirk, the little rabbit ran forward and jumped once again into the air, its tiny fist raised as it geared itself up to bestow upon Kief another good solid beating. However, it was Kief's turn to make a clever counterattack, as he quickly turned around to show his backside when the rabbit got close. With his back leg he promptly kicked up a large clod of dirt and grass, which hit Buneary square in the face. Buneary immediately squeaked in pain and fell back, rubbing its eyes with its paws in an attempt to rid itself of the severe irritation.

Seizing the opportunity, Kief leapt upon his opponent. Stretching out his paws, he tickled relentlessly all over. Powerless to resist, Buneary burst into laughter, its hysteria rising to such a volume that it could probably be heard all over the meadow. Kief grinned, quite pleased with his handiwork. As a finishing touch, he quit tickling Buneary long enough for him to thrust himself underneath the still breathless rabbit. With a mighty heave, Buneary was sent flying straight up into the air, where it regained consciousness of its surroundings. With an alarmed squeal it plunged back to earth, landing with an impressive *thud* amongst the grass. After a moment it sat back up, though looking rather dazed and exhausted.

"All right, Kief! That worked really well," Jess exclaimed, somewhat surprised and delighted that her plan had turned out to be such a success. They'd gained the upper hand, and to top it off, Kief hadn't taken any damage at all during this round. If they could just keep this up, victory for Kief seemed certain, perhaps even within the next round. However, she did not want to make a mistake by underestimating the opponent, so she thought about her next plan carefully before telling it to the grinning Zigzagoon.

"Okay now, before it has a chance to recover, quickly hit it with PURSUIT. Then, while still you're in close quarters, use FURY SWIPES. Finish with a powerful SLASH attack."
__________________




Time goes on
The clock hands stopped
The same way, repeatedly


Mekakucity Actors Discussion Thread
lilbluecorsola is online now  
Old 08-02-2007, 05:50 PM   #127
Wayne
Boulder Badge
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: There
Posts: 108
Send a message via AIM to Wayne Send a message via MSN to Wayne
Re: Excelsior

Sapphire Lake
quilava plush: As the Pokeball touched the Buizel, a bright light absorbed the little ferret. Looking at it with anticipation, you see it roll on the ground with the red sound and beeping sound until you finally hear a ping signifying the capture of the level 6 male Buizel. Deciding to stay in the area you let your pokemon stay out there and look at the beautiful and magical sapphire lake. You continue to do so for a few minutes until you hear a loud cry, “Shelll!” as you hear chirping sounds. You look around and see a blue sluggish creature being pecked by a Starly as it tries to get in the water. What will you do?

Mt. Sierra
Xuande: As Celes takes back the seed it sent, you see Celes suddenly a little more energized than before as it sends the Razor Leaf attack towards the rock near Hippopotas. The rocks slices into three parts and one falls on top of Hippopotas. Celes then runs and uses a Razor Leaf at the other rocks as you instructed leaving pieces of rocks on the ground. You wait a second and then suddenly see the Hippopotas run in madness destroying the small rocks on its path towards Celes with a Double Edge attack. Celes barely dodging the attack look around only to see the Hippopotas turn around. All the Hippopotas attacks seem to be taking toll at this point as it pants for air, Celes being a little better off then it. What will you do?

Bethla Meadows
Shinjara: Maudin begins to glow before using the Harden attack you’ve instructed it. Meanwhile the the Glameow begins to eye and look at Maudin with an Attract attack. Maudin seems hypnotized by this until the Glameow tries to attack Maudin with Fury Swipes who successfully dodges the attack. Maudin dives quickly and sends a jet of Sand-Attack at Glameow who also dodges the attack. Maudin’s eye start glowing as it sends small purple colored waves at Glameow who tries to extend its claws on the ground as the attack hits it but gets blown back. The purple feline shakes off the attack looking as fierce as before, ready for another round…


Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
Rainforest

Wayne: Listening to your heartfelt apology, Burmy's eyes light up upon realising you hadn't meant to harm it. It appears to be delighted by the fact you're willing to allow it to accompany you, and quickly follows alongside you and Sasan when you continue to venture further into the rainforest. Sasan seems intrigued by your little tag along friend, unable to keep from staring at this strange little creature who seems delighted by the fact you've readily allowed it to travel with you. Some time later, you come across a small clearing in the forest and spy a little Cherubi happily bouncing up and down on a pile of soft leaves...
Looking rather happy that the Burmy that joined them in their journey through this forest, Wayne and Sasan then continued their adventure. After coming to a clearing in the forest Wayne then saw a Cherubi. Having never actually seen one before up close, Wayne recognized it by it's description and appearance. Looking at Bulbasaur who seemed quite curious of their company, Wayne then asked him, "Hey Sasan, how would you feel if we went to say hi to that Cherubi there and see if it would play with us?" Quickly taking a look a the little grass type Bulbsasaur, nodded in approval as Wayne turned to Burmy as he bent down to pet Bulbasaur, "Well Burmy if it is okay with you we can go talk to the Cherubi and see if it would like to play with us."
__________________
Wayne's FB Team
(M) Lv. 19 (M) Lv.01 (F) Lv.01 (F) Lv.42 (M) Lv.01

PC Pokemon
(M) Lv.12 (M) Lv.10 (F) Lv.01 (M) Lv.08 (M) Lv.04 (M) Lv.05
(M) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv. 100 (F) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100
(F) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv. 100 (M) Lv.100
Wayne is offline  
Old 08-02-2007, 06:00 PM   #128
Dark Duskull
Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Santiago
Posts: 37
Send a message via MSN to Dark Duskull
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
Aspen Forest

Dark Duskull: Oddly enough, as this battle gets underway you notice snow beginning to fall but that doesn't put you off. Very tempted to recall Tyrande as you don't want to see her hurt, you also realise this is probably not the best idea. She needs to learn how to battle sometime, and this is as good a time as any. Facing Snover, Tyrande releases a bright Flash of light, the brilliance of the sudden burst blinding Snover and resulting in it failing to hit Tyrande with its next Powder Snow as she dashes to the side, evading the brunt of it. Moving in behind the tiny tree Pokmon, Tyrande scratches it, her claws shredding a couple of leaves off its stout body. Feeling the direction from which the attack came, Snover turns and releases a Razor Leaf, but Tyrande is once again too quick, skittling around the side of it to avoid being hit before lashing out and scratching it again. Snover is well and truly blinded right now, but the more damage it takes the stronger the snow begins to fall. There very well could be a full-force snowstorm ahead, so Tyrande is going to have to use its temporary vision impairment to her advantage, and quickly, if she has any hope of winning this battle...
"That's the way I like to battle, Tyrande!", exclaimed Felix as he saw how well the little Meowth had battle against Snover until now, however there was something that was worrying him the most: the weather. The forest seemed colder now than it was before and Liebe was beggining to feel unconfortable with the snow that was falling from the skies. The Nidoqueen was shaking and Felix was starting to shake as well. In spite of the cold that could be felt in the entire battle arena, Tyrande was hotter than ever, the blood full of adrenalyn passing through her veins due to the battle, didn't let her think of anything but the battle itself. "Tyrande, you did a great job with that Flash attack, however now you gotta be more careful and stong than ever. If this snowstorm gets harder you won't have any chance to win", exclaimed the trainer as the sound of the wind was louder now .

"Let's keep this up, my friend. I want you to slash Snover using a Cut attack in his face, be very careful as he will probably feel you after this. Follow the Cut attack by using another Cut, this time in his legs, finish things with a Scrathc on Snover's body", said this, Tyrande looked at Felix in a sign of agreement, her eyes had gotten bigger, adapting to the wierd circumnstances of the climate . "Remember, Tyrande, be very careful of his attacks, don't let him feel you at any cost"
__________________
[center:137fa]FB Team
(M) Lv.100 (F) Lv.26 (M) Lv.25 (M) Lv.50
(M) Lv.50 (F) Lv.15 (M) Lv.20 (M) Lv.05
(F) Lv.08 (M) Lv.05 (F) Lv.08 (M) Lv.06
(M) Lv.09
[/center:137fa]
Dark Duskull is offline  
Old 08-02-2007, 06:03 PM   #129
Shinjara
Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: England
Posts: 85
Send a message via AIM to Shinjara Send a message via MSN to Shinjara
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne
Bethla Meadows
Shinjara: Maudin begins to glow before using the Harden attack you’ve instructed it. Meanwhile the the Glameow begins to eye and look at Maudin with an Attract attack. Maudin seems hypnotized by this until the Glameow tries to attack Maudin with Fury Swipes who successfully dodges the attack. Maudin dives quickly and sends a jet of Sand-Attack at Glameow who also dodges the attack. Maudin’s eye start glowing as it sends small purple colored waves at Glameow who tries to extend its claws on the ground as the attack hits it but gets blown back. The purple feline shakes off the attack looking as fierce as before, ready for another round…
Kaya watched as the Glameow tried to Attract Maduin, before attempting to slice at him with Fury Swipes. Maduin managed to dodge the attack with ease, following up with a Sand Attack, which the Glameow managed to dodge. A final attack of Hidden Power Poison hit it's mark though, blowing back the Glameow. Kaya frowned as the determined feline shook the attack off, looking even fiercer than previous. Kaya groaned, thinking to herself; It's too quick, and dodges most of Maduin's attacks.. . Biting her lip, she looked to Maduin, who was still raring to battle. But his youth and low level meant his movepool was small. Kaya decided not to recall him though, it was unfair. It would be an unnecessary blow to her Gligar's ego to return him in his first battle. Therefore, Kaya decided to carry on with Maduin. Maduin looked at his trainer and growled, causing Kaya to snap out of her daydream and think up a strategy.

"Sorry Maduin" she said apologetically, "I was in a world of my own then". Maduin shrugged as he looked at the Glameow, who could pounce at any moment. Kaya understood her Gligar's haste in wanting some orders as she mulled over her options. "Right .." she began, "Begin firing Sludge Bombs as you glide towards Glameow, then as you get closer, spit the biggest glob of Toxic you can right on it. If you find that Glameow dodges, smack her with a Metal Claw to get it on the ground, hopefully making it an easier target."

Maduin nodded, panting slightly, but still determined to prove himself. Kaya watched, anxious to see how the battle would progress and if she would have a chance to capture this feline.
__________________
~Fizzy Bubbles Team~

Level 100Level 100Level 82Level 64Level 43
Level 53Level 50Level 39Level 40Level 34
Shinjara is offline  
Old 08-02-2007, 06:09 PM   #130
Radical Edward
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
Phantom Desert
Radical Edward: Thinking this is your lucky day, it's quite possible you may just be right considering Gog's type advantage over the little fighting toad. The desert heat doesn't seem to be doing it any favours either, and you can't help but wonder what it's doing in an environment such as this when it's plain as day Croagunk is completely ill at ease with the desert temperature. Gog begins the battle by firing off a light blue beam of psychic energy, his Confusion dealing a surprisingly large amount of damage to Croagunk before he Teleports behind it and sends a burst of electrical energy skyward. A thunderclap is heard overhead before it streaks straight back down to earth and right toward the little toad, but Croagunk is too quick, using Astonish to not only evade the attack, but to deal some light damage to Gog as who is helpless to evade the attack...


OOC:Jeezus, Tessa. wow. this is a rather amazing amount of effort to do a full set of updates a day. Just letting you know that I appreciate it :] fankoo Tess!

Seeing the little blue toad so out of sorts and still able to dodge Gog's Thunder widens Ed's grin even further. none of his pokemon are as agile as that, he realises, thinking of all the applications he could use that kind of speed for. mmmmm....t-t-t-tasty.

"alright Gog! we've got a super type advantage here, and now that we've tested the waters, so to speak, we can really lay into it! I want you to Start up a Sandstorm, because this little trog obviously doesn't like the desert in any way, shape, or form. After that, lay into it with a few Psybeam, kay?"

At that, Gog turns back to the little frog, squaring off for round 2.

OOC again: sorry for the lame reply :/ I've just realised I'm reaaalllllyyyy out of practice.
 
Old 08-02-2007, 06:41 PM   #131
Talon87
Shenmue III, baby!
 
Talon87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lafayette, Indiana
Posts: 20,161
Send a message via AIM to Talon87
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne
Mt. Sierra
Xuande: As Celes takes back the seed it sent, you see Celes suddenly a little more energized than before as it sends the Razor Leaf attack towards the rock near Hippopotas. The rocks slices into three parts and one falls on top of Hippopotas. Celes then runs and uses a Razor Leaf at the other rocks as you instructed leaving pieces of rocks on the ground. You wait a second and then suddenly see the Hippopotas run in madness destroying the small rocks on its path towards Celes with a Double Edge attack. Celes barely dodging the attack look around only to see the Hippopotas turn around. All the Hippopotas attacks seem to be taking toll at this point as it pants for air, Celes being a little better off then it. What will you do?
"GREAT JOB!" Cyrus beamed. His faith in the little grass Pokmon had paid off handsomely: the rock had fallen right onto Hippopotas; the hippo Pokmon looked like it was getting tired out. "Just a little more ..." Cyrus thought. "Just a little more ..."

"CELES!" he called out to the tired Chikorita. Pointing to a tree by his side, Cyrus called out, "Use your Cut attack to knock down this tree!" Hoping to block off the Hippopotas' path of escape, he added, "And use Cut once more on this tree, too!" pointing to a tree on his other side. If the trees fell just right, Hippopotas would be walled in. The key word here was "if," and Cyrus knew it. Sweat beaded down the sides of his face; his t-shirt was soaked through -- a mixed result from the heat emanating from Mt. Sierra the anxiety produced from this most uncertain battle.

With a flourish, Cyrus threw out his arm, pointing at Hippopotas and shouting, "AND THEN! Finish this 3-part-combo off with your best Razor Leaf yet! Show this hippo what you're made of! Aim straight for its eyes!"

Cyrus was not certain how close the Hippopotas was to fainting, but he knew that if things didn't finish soon, it would be Celes who'd be doing the fainting. And he didn't like to think about what would happen after that ...
Talon87 is offline  
Old 08-02-2007, 08:25 PM   #132
Loki
Savage
 
Loki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,015
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
Loki: Soaring over top of Excelsior's Sapphire Lake upon Gyarados, the beautiful sapphire blue water seems to be calling you. With Salamence coming in to land on the grass beside the lake, you notice several other trainers in the vicinity which isn't all that surprising considering all of the hype in the media surrounding this strange new land. Looking around, you begin to wonder what to do first when a rippling in the water catches your attention. Moving closer to the water you notice a tiny blue slug like Pokmon sitting amidst some reeds by the side of the lake, but when it sees you looking at it, it turns and begins swimming out into the middle of the lake where it believes you cannot harm it...
OOC: Technically Gyarados went into it's Pokeball, as apparently it doesn't Fly...at all... despite having the flying type... ¬_¬;;

Salamence glides across the sky as any graceful dragon should. Loki's hair flows through the wind as he basks under the sun. Salamence starts to slow down as they reach their destination- Sapphire Lake. All the descriptions Loki heard about it were absolutely true. The water was a beautiful blue color, clear and shining just like a sapphire should. It was almost mesmerizing.

Salamence landed on the lakes shore and Loki jumped off. As Loki continued to admire the lake, Salamence gave a few shouts as she gestured towards the other trainers she saw. Loki turned to his companion and said, "So eager for a fight? We're on an island of mysterious new Pokemon and all you want to do is beat up people?"

Salamence nodded. Loki gave a sigh of grief and pats the top of her head. She snorted and turned away from him, knowing he wasn't in the mood to pick a fight. "Relax a bit and take a drink, I'm sure you're tired from the flight. I'll go look around for a bit."

As Loki stepped away, Salamence stepped forward towards the lake and took a few sips before jumping back. She lets out an intimidating shout that shakes the water's surface. Loki quickly turns back to see what's happened. As he finally reaches her side, he spots a strange blue.... blobbish.. thing... scurrying away into the middle of the lake. He turns to his companion and says, "That startled you?! It's barely the size of my shoe!"

Salamence stomps her front right foot and shakes the ground, tripping Loki. Slightly embarrassed, he slowly gets back up and pats himself off. "Okay. I get it. It's an issue of pride now, huh? So I guess you want to beat it up now right?"

Salamence nods in agreement. "Alright, but it's deep in the middle of the lake by now." She snorts and shouts.

Knowing Salamence wasn't going to back down from her position, Loki reluctantly thinks of how he will attack the strange blue slug. Suddenly an idea popped into his head. "Alright Salamence! This is how we do it! Go into the middle of the lake and start making the biggest Twister you can muster! The water will mix with it and make a typhoon! That will drag that slug to the surface! That, when you see it, blast it with your Hydro Pump to blast it onto the shore! Then it'll be a sitting duck for an Aerial Ace!"

Salamence gives out a mighty roar as she flies up and goes off to attack. Loki then looks down with some shame, knowing he just sent a Pokemon to brutally kick the liquids out of a mere blob.
__________________
Loki is offline  
Old 08-02-2007, 08:30 PM   #133
quilava plush
Boulder Badge
 
quilava plush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 195
Send a message via AIM to quilava plush Send a message via MSN to quilava plush
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne
Sapphire Lake
quilava plush: As the Pokeball touched the Buizel, a bright light absorbed the little ferret. Looking at it with anticipation, you see it roll on the ground with the red sound and beeping sound until you finally hear a ping signifying the capture of the level 6 male Buizel. Deciding to stay in the area you let your pokemon stay out there and look at the beautiful and magical sapphire lake. You continue to do so for a few minutes until you hear a loud cry, “Shelll!” as you hear chirping sounds. You look around and see a blue sluggish creature being pecked by a Starly as it tries to get in the water. What will you do?


"Linoone! Linoone!" Mara called out cheerfully as the red and white orb came into contact with the Buizel and engulfed it in pure energy. The more the capsule shook back and forth, the more tense the atmosphere seemed until finally the Pokeball let out a soft ping of success. "Did... I do it?" Having only captured one other Pokemon in the wild, something that happened very long ago, Rivka idly looked to the resting Pokeball and then to her Pokedex, which prompty confirmed the capture: Buizel -- Male -- Level Six.

The trainer's eyes lit up and she cheered aloud, grinning widely. "We did it, Mara! Buizel's on our team now!" The Linoone silently grinned, and Nero padded over to observe the commotion. By now the Pokeball had been sent to the PC, but from the scent of sea weasel, the canid knew immediately that Rivka had a new addition; whether he'd like it or not, he would find out later, as the trainer wanted the otter to rest for a while. He exchanged a few words with Mara before approaching the trainer who was recovering from the excitement of the event , and sat down, nuzzling her hand congratulatory before the hand petted his forehead. "'Ey, Nero! You saw Mara battle? Her little opponent is now one of us now! I'm sure we'll all get acquainted after we leave this island." Nero let out a soft bark of reluctance.

Eventually, Mara walked to the shore for a drink of water and Rivka and Nero soon followed her to the bank. As Rivka released Akari the Seadra into the water, Hayate seemed to be having fun, soaring above the deep blue waters and catching the hidden air currents only a bird could detect. Rivka scanned the lake, her eyes soon caught by the sight of a little bird pestering a blue sea slug. "More Pokemon...? They're also from Sinnoh, correct?" She grabbed her Pokedex, focusing first on the slug, and then the bird. "Shellos, western variant... and," her eyes grew wide, "an honest-to-goodness Starly? I've heard so much about these but I never thought I'd see one!" She grinned wide once more, only to realize that the bird was playing the villain. "Hmm... I'd love to beat it up and catch it as well, but I don't quite have the space for it... and yet beating up a bird and leaving it for dead defeats the few years I spent volunteering at that avian recovery refuge." Rivka twiddled her thumbs then eyed her Pidgeot soaring above, then had an idea.


"HAYAAA~TAYYYYY~"

The trainer shouted out to get the attention of the large bird, who promptly took notice and dove down into a crash landing, albatross-style. She then whispered to the Pidgeot, motioning to the Starly and Shellos. "Y'see that cute little bird pecking at the cute little... slug... thing? Think you could try to convince that little birdy to stop picking on the blue sluggy, and possibly give it other suggestions of what a bird Pokemon could do in its free time? If nothing else, try to distract it with your cool aerial stunts to buy the little Shellos some time to swim away."
__________________
"DO YOU WANT A HOUSE MADE OF COOKIES?!"
quilava plush is offline  
Old 08-02-2007, 08:42 PM   #134
Joshua
Rainbow Badge
 
Joshua's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 972
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
Bethla Meadows

Joshua: The sight of Shinx limping pitifully along the trails tugs at your heartstrings, and you immediately decide that you're not about to let the Combee following it to hurt Shinx any more than it has already. Michael shares your sentiments, immediately responding to your instructions, using Quick Attack to surprise the little bee. Combee is shocked alright, and has no chance at all to retaliate before it's hit with a Thundershock causing it to drop to the ground. Completely confused as it wasn't even aware anyone was watching it let alone preparing to attack it, Combee groggily lifts itself back into the air, looking around for its attacker before spying Michael. Just as it begins flapping its wings to retaliate with a Gust, Michael unleashes his Psychic attack resulting in Combee being thrown backward and into a nearby tree trunk. Combee looks between Michael and Shinx, then obviously decided to cut its losses, turning around and flying off into the distance. With the immediate threat now out of the way, it's time to attend to Shinx who is now laying on the ground, curled into a little ball, too weak to move on...
Staring angrily at the fleeing Combee, Michael is sorely tempted to chase down his cowardly opponent, but a whistle from Joshua calls the Umbreon back to his trainer's side. Kneeling before the badly injured Shinx, Joshua can't help a single tear that runs down his face, sparkling in the sunlight before hitting the ground. With an aggravated motion, Joshua hurls his backpack onto the ground, the contents spilling out everywhere.

Shoving his personal belongings back inside the bag, he quickly scans through the medicinal items he'd left scattered, gathering them neatly into a pile. Michael looks forlorned, obviously wishing he could help his trainer... An idea springs to Joshua's mind, and he turns to Michael. "Little buddy, I need your help. Wish for this little one, Wish that I can heal his injuries, and Wish that he'll be alright." Michael nods, and begins his Wishing, while Joshua begins slowly applying a Super Potion to the Shinx's wounds, using the Super Potion for the more serious ones. A Potion lies beside him, ready for use on the more minor injuries. A determined look comes across his face, and he vows to help this little Shinx, no matter what it takes.
__________________
PASBL Stats:
Level 5 Trainer, 30 Pokemon
34-22-12, 100 KOs, 253.5TP, 1.25 SP
Badges: Maelstrom (Flying), Abnormality (Normal)
2x/4x Reffing System
Joshua is offline  
Old 08-02-2007, 09:48 PM   #135
Stark
Rainbow Badge
 
Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 746
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold

Stark: Arriving on the beaches of Excelsior you look up to see your Spearow gliding down towards you, as it perches on your shoulder you take a look around and notice all the new sights that there is to offer for the new travellers, thinking about a nice walk on the lakeside you decide to head on down to Sapphire lake, as you get here you first notice the massive deep Blue lake that screams out to anyone that arrives, it’s beauty just sitting there. Taking your firsts steps into ther area you take a look around, the trees bristling in the winds as the pokemon around you wondering and chatting away, when out of your eye you see a Nice little Buizel practicing some Water Guns on the jumping Finneon, his accuracy pretty steady as the little fish Pokemon glance on at Buiezel not looking rather pleased with him as they jump, as you look on Spearow floats down besides you and starts pecking away at couple of acorns that are near your feet, what shall you do?
"Spearow look at that," Stark whispered to his bird only to notice his partner busy pecking at acorns instead of paying attention to his surroundings. Frowning at Spearow's disinterest, Stark pulled his pokedex out of his pack and pointed it at the odd looking otter-like pokemon.

"Buizel.... the sea weasel pokemon. It swims by rotating it's two tails like a screw. When it dives, its flotation sac collapses," the electronic voice explained.

"Buizel, huh?" he said with narrowed eyes as if speaking his thoughts, "Spearow, check it out. That Buizel is training with those water pokemon. I never thought of training like that before. It's brilliant. Maybe we should try it some.... are you even listening to me?"

'Caw?' the disinterested Spearow replied.

"Fer cryin' out loud Spearow! One of these days you are going to have to learn to listen and pay attention to me," Stark complained, I mean it's one thing to listen when you want to, like in battle, but you can't just ignore me whenever you feel like it. You know, forget it. Just do what you want. I'll be over..." His last words trailed off as he noticed the fish Buizel had been firing upon starting to get upset.

"Oh boy. Spearow those fish don't look happy," he said to his partner, who suddenly perked up at the thought of a battle. Meanwhile, Stark yelled out to the Buizel, "Hey you!Buizel! You might want to be careful, those fish don't look very happy. Maybe you should take a break for a little while before they get really mad and do something you might regret."
__________________
Stark is offline  
Old 08-03-2007, 04:25 AM   #136
Muyotwo
Dominator of Bike Levels
 
Muyotwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,309
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
Bethla Meadows
Muyo: Sighing deeply, you take the small glass vial from the wannabe ballerina before sitting yourself down and obligingly applying the polish to Mankey's toenails. Mankey is impressed with the job you've done, shoving its hands in your face next, and while you frown at the little monkey for daring to waste your time, you apply the gaudy pink polish to its fingernails as well. Upon completing your task, you hand the bottle back to Mankey who then presents you with pale pink lipstick, blush and eyeshadow. Atiro is most definitely amused, especially considering this Mankey is very much male, and is finding it extremely difficult to refrain from giggling. After several more minutes are wasted applying makeup to your new transvestite friend, he hands you a little pink bow which you tie in his hair before he takes back his belongings and prances off into the field. With Mankey now out of earshot, Atiro is giggling hysterically, unable to contain herself any longer. Frowning, you hope Mankey hasn't spread word of your good deeds to its friends, as an unwelcome vision of dozens of mentally disturbed monkeys rushing you with various cosmetics to apply really does not appeal to you. Convinced that Excelsior truly is a very strange land, you set off into Bethla Meadows hoping to find at least one of the reportedly new Pokmon who dwell here when you spy a Teddiursa licking something off a nearby tree trunk while a little orange creature buzzes around its head, seemingly unhappy with Teddiursa's presence.
After wiping his hands on his handkerchief, Muyo stands up Atiro still stifling snickers at his side. Muyo glances down at Atiro and whispers "That stays between us, alright? Keep quiet and there's a passion pokblock in it for you, alright?" Atiro didn't stop snickering, but she did nod just as Muyo's attention was called over to a small tree off to the left. Seeing Teddiursa's sticky paws raise up defensively as the orange blur buzzes by its head again and again. Immediately Muyo and Atiro sprint towards the two, hoping to end their dispute "Atiro," Muyo called out as they headed towards the bear and the bee "Wrap Combee up in your Vine Whip to keep it from attacking Teddiursa anymore, then use Grasswhistle to calm everyone down. If they don't calm down enough right away, use sweet scent to help the process along, but keep Combee wrapped up, I can't have either of you getting hurt."
__________________
The Kim Il Sung of ASB.
Muyotwo is offline  
Old 08-03-2007, 05:31 AM   #137
enchantress
Queen of the Night
 
enchantress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In the shadows of your mind...
Posts: 7,319
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold
Tessie: Looking down sternly at Inchy, you give a little Tut of disappointment as he gets whacked with a Quick attack, telling him that he should know his manners by now he look up at you and proudly chomps his jaws, apologising to the little Pachirisu you stand well back and eye Inchy warily as he stands his ground ready to take on the world in battle when all of a sudden he gets whacked with a quick attack again from Pachirisu. As he tumbles back again you sigh not wanting to really hurt the squirrel Pokemon but with Inchy being a baby you don’t want him to get injured, ordering him to attack he chomps down in approval as the Pachirisu attacks again but with a nice Quick attack of his own Trapinch gets the first hand and smacks Pachirisu away with his own attack, not taking any chances Inchy readies his little stumpy legs and runs towards Pachirisu as he Clamps down hard onto it’s tail with a Bite, swinging it around and around and not letting go as the little Pachirisu yelps in pain, what will you do?
Tess winces, really not enjoying this battle. If Pachirisu had done something wrong, Tess would be cheering Inchy on, but it's a hard task considering the circumstances. Silently rooting for the little squirrel, Tess can't help but feel guilty. She doesn't particularly want to see Inchy beaten to a pulp, but if this scuffle can teach him that he needs to respect others then perhaps it will all turn out well in the end. She has her doubts though, but regardless of the outcome Inchy is her responsibility and with that in mind she concentrates on trying to give him the best advice possible for winning this.

"Alright mate," Tess says, "Now that you have Pachirisu where you want it, keep on spinning and concentrate upon putting all of your Strength into giving it a flying throw right into the nearest tree. That should disorient it long enough for you to attack with Body Slam. If all goes well follow up with Dragonbreath, if not then Dig to evade its attacks."

Watching the two with interest, Tess reaches into her pack removing two Potions to use on both Pokmon when the time is right. Regardless of how this next round unfolds, she is not about to allow Inchy to KO Pachirisu. It is, after all, only defending itself against this little acorn-napper which demonstrates that Pachirisu holds high moral standards - a quality Tess rather admires.
__________________
.
enchantress is offline  
Old 08-03-2007, 05:54 AM   #138
[Dootakun]
Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 52
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
Mt. Sierra

John's Knight: Taken aback by the unexpected brutality this little toad is exhibiting, it takes only a moment for you to decide you're not going to allow it to bully your newest teammate. Hades steps forward, prepared to battle, which catches Croagunk's attention. It inadvertently finds itself in trouble though, as the moment it makes eye contact with Hades it finds itself caught up in his Leer attack. Taking this opportunity to make the first move, Hades rams straight into Croagunk, hitting it with Headbutt resulting in the little frog falling flat on its butt. Quickly regaining its feet, Croagunk attacks with Astonish, before Hades retaliates with yet another Headbutt...
"Not bad!" John thought, as he saw Hades headbutting the frog pokemon twice in a row. "For a beginner, not bad at all. I can't imagine what he'll be like when he evolves..."
However, the Croagunk didn't seem like an easy opponent, which grabbed his attention. This battle had only started, and it was already interesting. These two new species were certainly powerful.
"Well done Hades!" he shouted. "Now, you can't do much more, for now that is. Leer again, and two Headbutts. Good luck!"
__________________
[center:f7692]FB Regi[/center:f7692]
[Dootakun] is offline  
Old 08-03-2007, 06:29 AM   #139
Torkoal Stu
This
 
Torkoal Stu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Searching for ABL~
Posts: 1,398
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold
Torkoal Stu: As Solrock floats up into the air, shaking the last round off the sun pokemon watches the Kricketot carefully as it growls lowly at solrock, not taking any chances this time the points of the little sun Pokemon flare up and out of nowhere a burst of flames appear and engulf Kricketot up into it, the Bug Pokemon not knowing what to do squeals in pain as the fire starts to burn at it, the twister of flame hanging in around it as Solrock hardens up preparing for the next round, what will you do?
"That's how we do it! Like totally awesome Doomsday!" Stu shouted at the top of his lungs as he heard the Kricketot squealing obviously too distracted to use Bide. Looking over to Doomsday who either seemed proud or uncaring but either way ready to continue on by his newly hardened shell, however Stu began to scan the battle and the attacks that Doomsday knew but there was a problem, he wouldn't be able to stop Kricketot forever and that he would have to find some knocking out strategy and soon. "Ok Doomsday, like go and use Confusion, control the flames and make them bash the Kricketot. That will be super damage, like totally girlfriend!" Starting to be rather proud of his strategy, Stu smiled and put his thumb up at Doomsday who Stu knew was definitely happy now because he would rather enjoy playing with the Fire using Confusion. "Doomsday, when you stop let the fire die down and then smack that Kricketot with another one of your like totally Tackle attacks!"
Torkoal Stu is offline  
Old 08-03-2007, 10:08 AM   #140
Arnold
Just call me sir
 
Arnold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,359
Re: Excelsior

Torkoal Stu: As the next round begins the Fire Spin twisting around the Kricketot gets a little larger as the seconds pass, the little bug inside not enjoying he treatment it’s getting as the intense flames burn and prod at it’s skin, as you watch on you order Solrock to attack once again, it’s eyes glowing a bright white the flames around Kricketot squeezing inward as the confusion takes it’s paly, the twister becoming more like a compactor as krickettot gets burned even more from the flames, after a few seconds Solrock lets go of the confusion and bolts towards the injured Kricketot as it gets hit with a big tackle attack, sending it flying and knocked out for the battle, Level up for Solrock, what shall you do now?

Lilblue: Happy with Zigzagoons upperhand the previojus round you stare at the Buneary who slowly gets up, rubbing his arse after that hard fall onto the ground, looking around it sees you and Zigzagoon looking ready for another battle, breathing heavily the little bunny gets ready as zigzagoon pounces into action a dark fore appearing behind him as he transforms into a dark streak, the Pursuit hitting Buneary again which knocks it back once more, growling heavily at Zigzagoon Buneary readies again and as Zigzagoon comes running forward the Bunny leaps into the air as he gets close, a Jump Kick meeting with zigzagoon’s jaw as the racoon twirls into the air once again, both Pokemon panting heavily as they each get up, Zigzagoon running up towards Buneary who glows a light Green colour as Zigzagoons Slash attack slices along Bunearys chest, a scream of pain emitting from Buneary as the Green Glow fades, Buneary on one Knee who Endured the attack to mass hurtage as Zigzagoon again pants heavily ready for the next round.

Tessie: Watching The battle take it’s place, Inchy Swinging the poor little Pachirisu around in it’s mouth as it struggles to get out, you start feeling sorry for Pachirisu who you secretly root for but not giving Inchy any side to it as to not hurt his feelings, as the Round starts pachirisu glows a little white glow around him the hurt from the Bite taking it’s toll as Inchy lets him go, the squirrel flying towards a couple of bushes, standing and wating you see the little one pop out, it’s teeth bared as it runs forward, Inchy baring himself as he leaps up into the Ari, his body slamming down right on top of Pachirisu who wails in pain as Inchy waddles off of him, looking up at you the little ant Pokemon smiles his teethy smile and chomps happily at you as he does a little jig of happiness, as he dances Pachirisu glows even whiter, the little squirrel firing out a white light as it bided it’s time for attack, the light smashing into the dancing ant who goes flying into a bush just smilier to the one Pachirisu fell into, giggling o itself I looks at you and waves as it runs back up to Inchy with a Quick attack, as it runs through the Bush you don’t seem to hear anything from Inchy, the quietness a little worrying as Pachirisu walks back out a little confuffled wondering why Inchy isn’t there, after a few seconds it looks at you with a tilted WTF face when all of a sudden a rumble comes up beneath Pachirisu as Inchy digs up and smashes him into the air coming back down with a thud, and making the little guy looking a little worse for ware,what will you do?

Another Fan: Brushing of the bits of sand you landed in from the hands of the Hissing Glameow you look down at the knocked out Skitty, picking it up in your arms you order Magnamite to tackle, doing as ordered the little floating metal blob streaks through the ari, a nice tackle attack hitting Glameow who slides along the sands, thinking it’s best to run you and Skitty high tail it along the beach looking for a Pokemon Cnetre not having any luck you look back and see the Glameow catching up with you as Magnamite gets Spun around in the air with a nasty Scratch attack, what will you do?

Stark: Checking out Buizels stats on the Pokedex you look into the Distance and notice him again hitting the Fionne as they jump out, mentioning the act to Spearow you look to your shoulder only to realise that as you were talking Spearow wasn’t even paying attention and is happily eating away at some Acorns, sighing you look up again and the Buizel seems to hit one of the Finonne dead on making it fly into the nearby mound of land, as it flops about the Buziel laughs and whacks it again to knock it into the lake, pointing to the otter you shout at the top of your voice for it to stop, turning around to see who said that it spots you it’s eyes tilt to the side, I don’t really think it likes being told what to do as it fires a Water Gun straight at your face making it just a little wet, what shall you do?

__________________
Team Arnie
Arnold is offline  
Old 08-03-2007, 10:38 AM   #141
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress
 
Arc_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Comatose, lost to sweet oblivion
Posts: 4,254
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold
Arc: As the sandstorm brews around you, Drowzee stumbles about after the big Tackles he just received, getting up to his feet he looks around the storm for the Hippopotas that he faintly sees in the sand, running up towards him he leaps up into the air and smashes down only to have hit a sand mound when another tackle hits Drowzee from behind knocking him back down, shaking it quickly off he closes his eyes for a sec, wishing for some assistance when the image of Shedinja appears and a huge Gust attack emits from the mage, the sand slowly and finally subduing as the Hippopotas finally gets revealed and Drowze takes the opportunity to wiggle his fingers slowly back and forth the Hippo again nodding it’s head in rhythm with the fingers before it’s eyes magically drop down, what shall you do?
Still unable to fully make out her Drowsee amongst the mass of swirlling sand, Stacey just had to assume that he would get some of his attacks in. Zabini stumbled forward trying to catch sight of the Hippopotas furiously wiping the sand from his eyes. Catching a glimps of a form in the sand not far off he leaps up pulling his fist back to Pound his foe only to miss entirely and strike the sand before he feels another Tackle from behind throwing him into more mounds of sand.

Getting up with a look of anger and desparation in his eyes he closes them summoning help from his fellow pokemon. Feeling the energy of Anima flowing through, a siloutte appearing next to him a huge burst of wind flows from it cancelling out the Sandstorm. Now able to see his opponant Zabini gets close enough to use his Hypnosis, wiggling his fingers back and forth locking his eyes on the Hippo's noting with satisfaction as they close sleepily.

Stacey ran over to meet her pokemon now that she could see him clearly. He had a few bruises on his back from Tackle attacks but was otherwise fine.

"Nice work Zab. Now lets capitalise on this whilst we have the chance. Heal up with your Dream Eater then give it a juicy Nightmare and finish off with a Pound. If it wakes up before you use Dream Eater or Nightmare then substitute either of those attacks with Hidden Power (Rock)."
__________________

*100*100*100*100*065*061*100*073*077*067*065*062*059*056*

*100*069**100*100*100*063*070*100*100*100*060*100*056**040*

*055**055**054**054**049**047**051**052**048**050**052**050*

*055**050**055**051**062**050**048**050**051**051**046**057*

*027**020**013**013**015**012**017**007**007**008**008**006*
Arc_Angel is offline  
Old 08-03-2007, 12:06 PM   #142
lilbluecorsola
Snek fam
 
lilbluecorsola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Searching for time
Posts: 4,513
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold
Lilblue: Happy with Zigzagoons upperhand the previojus round you stare at the Buneary who slowly gets up, rubbing his arse after that hard fall onto the ground, looking around it sees you and Zigzagoon looking ready for another battle, breathing heavily the little bunny gets ready as zigzagoon pounces into action a dark fore appearing behind him as he transforms into a dark streak, the Pursuit hitting Buneary again which knocks it back once more, growling heavily at Zigzagoon Buneary readies again and as Zigzagoon comes running forward the Bunny leaps into the air as he gets close, a Jump Kick meeting with zigzagoon’s jaw as the racoon twirls into the air once again, both Pokemon panting heavily as they each get up, Zigzagoon running up towards Buneary who glows a light Green colour as Zigzagoons Slash attack slices along Bunearys chest, a scream of pain emitting from Buneary as the Green Glow fades, Buneary on one Knee who Endured the attack to mass hurtage as Zigzagoon again pants heavily ready for the next round.
OOC - Pokball Confirmation Link: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...8&postcount=51

Jess watched intently as her Zigzagoon became enshrouded in a dark aura, instantly taking off at high speeds across the field. In seemingly one long stride, he rapidly covered the distance between him and his opponent, who had just gotten up after rubbing its smarting bottom. Giving it no time to react, Kief's shadowy form bowled into Buneary, sending it stumbling backwards. Wincing in pain, it looked up in time to see Kief coming in near again, the raccoon's sharp claws prepared to score several hits with the winded rabbit. In surprisingly quick defense, Buneary hopped into the air and met Kief with another sharp kick to his jaw, jarring him so effectively that he was sent flying back once again, landing and rolling miserably through the grass. The Buneary landed somewhat gracelessly compared to before, dropping to one knee and panting heavily after having put its full weight into yet another powerful retaliation.

Worried for Kief, Jess moved towards where he fell to once again make sure he was okay. The Zigzagoon slowly rose to his feet, grimacing at his opponent, who stood up as well, glaring back. Before she could say anything to him, Kief had already started running towards Buneary again, who watched Kief's small form carefully as he zigzagged across the field. This time, the rabbit made no move towards countering the attack, instead standing its ground as its opponent drew near. However, as Kief swiped his claws across Buneary's chest, Jess noticed it glow a strange lime color, which seemed to filter some of the damage done to its body. Still, the rabbit yelled in pain as the glow began to fade and its host was left gasping as it weakly knelt on the ground. Kief's breathing also sounded harsh as the two stared fiercely at each other, apparently neither willing to give up the fight.

Jessica looked on in somewhat suspended shock; this new Pokmon was really extraordinary! She was astounded by the fact that it had managed to survive that last attack, and despite its severely weakened state, it still looked ready for more action. She shook her head, amazed. Then, returning to reality, she glanced at both Pokmon, noting how tired they both seemed to be. She frowned, feeling a little guilty for dragging the battle out like this. Buneary was probably already really close to fainting; there didn't seem to be much point in carrying on further. She didn't like the idea of leaving the situation unresolved however, *especially* since Buneary was exhausted at this point and might not be able to fend off other enemies for a while. (Well, after witnessing its skills, she had a feeling it might still be able to, but she didn't want to take any chances.)

"Kief, I think you've shown it your strength by now. Let's try to wrap this up. Use THUNDERWAVE to hold it in place and hopefully Paralyze it so it can't move. In the meantime I'll try to catch it in this Pokball." As she spoke, she held up in her hands a regular Pokball, prepared to throw it at Buneary at the crucial moment in order to obtain her first D/P capture...
__________________




Time goes on
The clock hands stopped
The same way, repeatedly


Mekakucity Actors Discussion Thread
lilbluecorsola is online now  
Old 08-03-2007, 12:14 PM   #143
Stark
Rainbow Badge
 
Stark's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 746
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold

Stark: Checking out Buizels stats on the Pokedex you look into the Distance and notice him again hitting the Fionne as they jump out, mentioning the act to Spearow you look to your shoulder only to realise that as you were talking Spearow wasn’t even paying attention and is happily eating away at some Acorns, sighing you look up again and the Buizel seems to hit one of the Finonne dead on making it fly into the nearby mound of land, as it flops about the Buziel laughs and whacks it again to knock it into the lake, pointing to the otter you shout at the top of your voice for it to stop, turning around to see who said that it spots you it’s eyes tilt to the side, I don’t really think it likes being told what to do as it fires a Water Gun straight at your face making it just a little wet, what shall you do?

Wiping the water from his face with his hand, Stark frowned at the Buizel. A 'caw' from below him drew his attention as Spearow flew up forcing Stark to stretch out his arm for the bird to land on. He knew what his partner wanted. He wanted to battle. The bird had always had a bit of attitude when it came to a challenge. His determination and pride usually driving him, but this time Stark had to wonder if Spearow was actually protecting him.

"Alright Spearow, you wanna battle?" he asked his partner who replied with a narrow-eyed look of focus, a nod, and a 'caw'. Stark nodded in return then looked at the Buizel and shouted, "You made a big mistake this time pal. We're not just some fish you can pick on. So get ready, because here we come."

Stark felt a strange chill of excitement as moment of battle neared. Getting into a fight with Buizel probably wasn't necessary and there was more than likely a more peaceful way to resolve the situation, but seeing as how both Buizel and Spearow seemed to want training, what better way than having a battle. He could only hope that the two of them went a little easy on each other. Then again, Spearow was never known to go easy on anyone. The bird still had a long way to go when it came to training.

"Spearow go!" he shouted as Spearow flew off of his arm like a falcon would from it's falconer, "Use Quick Attack to throw it off balance. Then follow up with Leer to freeze it in its tracks. Finally, use Steel Wing. Remember to try to stay flying. You're more maneuverable in the air. Watch out for Water Guns, it's been practicing so it is a good shot. Now take it to 'em!"
__________________
Stark is offline  
Old 08-03-2007, 01:01 PM   #144
Torkoal Stu
This
 
Torkoal Stu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Searching for ABL~
Posts: 1,398
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold
Torkoal Stu: As the next round begins the Fire Spin twisting around the Kricketot gets a little larger as the seconds pass, the little bug inside not enjoying he treatment it’s getting as the intense flames burn and prod at it’s skin, as you watch on you order Solrock to attack once again, it’s eyes glowing a bright white the flames around Kricketot squeezing inward as the confusion takes it’s paly, the twister becoming more like a compactor as krickettot gets burned even more from the flames, after a few seconds Solrock lets go of the confusion and bolts towards the injured Kricketot as it gets hit with a big tackle attack, sending it flying and knocked out for the battle, Level up for Solrock, what shall you do now?
"Like. Totally. Stylish!" Stu shouted at the top of his lungs, even louder than before, smiling happily as he looked over at Doomsday was being to tire from the battle due to the fact having little battle experience meant he couldn't build up stamina or any sorts. He reached into his pocket and brought out an Ultra Ball, this was Doomsday's home away from home because like the rest of Stu's team their true home was at the base in the Sapphire Islands. Just by looking at Doomsday he could tell what he was thinking, it was unspoken, he was proud of his battle. This wasn't a rare occurrence, pride was one of the few emotions and qualities Doomsday showed. "Well done Dooms, you did great. Like totally thanks....girlfriend," Stu mumbled as he pushed the button on the ball and a white light engulfed the sun rock returning it back to the Pokeball it came from, Stu happily placed the Pokeball back into his pocket so he could now focus on the next issue: Kricketot. He quickly reached into his pocket again and stared at the shiny new Pokeball (hopefully the link works, I'm not too great with linking D:) he brought before coming on this adventure, he took a deep breath and looked down at the knocked out Kricketot, it was small but Stu couldn't just leave it, so it made sense to catch it. He missed the thrill of the capture, only catching two Pokemon with his own hands in his entire career as a trainer Stu felt excited as he ever had before. He threw the Pokeball at the Kricketot and hoped for the best....

"Pokeball, like go now!"
Torkoal Stu is offline  
Old 08-03-2007, 02:43 PM   #145
enchantress
Queen of the Night
 
enchantress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In the shadows of your mind...
Posts: 7,319
Re: Excelsior

Neptune Beach

Sylar: Walking out of Neptune Cove you enter the Neptune Beach area and notice several shops set back from the main walkway overlooking the beach. The one that has caught your attention is the Pokmon Centre, so with Bidoof resting peacefully in your arms you trudge up the beach and enter the centre. Handing Bidoof over to the nurse at the front desk, you explain you've just battled the beaver Pokmon and that it needs some medical attention. Taking Bidoof from you, she says you may come back for it in an hour if you wish to return it to where you found it, or if you'd prefer she'll release it after it's had some time to rest up and heal...

Alilatias: Referring to your Pokdex for information on these two new Pokmon, you decide it'll be a good idea for Kairu to attempt befriending them. Lowering yourself into the water, you swim into shore while Kairu slowly makes his way over to Shellos and Buizel. Not wanting to scare them, he makes himself plainly visible in order to avoid chasing them off. Upon noticing Kairu's approach, Shellos and Buizel stop racing, huddling close together to engage in a rather hasty conversation. A little concerned that they may decide to flee, your worries are soon put to rest when you see the two Pokmon slowly approach Kairu. The three share a little conversation before engaging in another race which Buizel wins and after a few more rounds with first Kairu winning, then Buizel again and finally Shellos, the three play for a little while before huddling together to communicate some more. All three then look toward the shore and stare at you, Shellos and Buizel happily giggling before approaching you to introduce themselves...


Aspen Forest

Dark Duskull: Using Snover's blindness to her advantage, Tyrande pounces forward and swipes the little tree using Cut. Snover manages to retaliate successfully, partly due to it feeling the direction from which the attack had come and partly because its eyesight is returning. Shooting off a Razor Leaf, the sharp leaves give Tyrande a little haircut and cause a few shallow cuts, but don't do a great deal of damage. The increasing force of the snowstorm is more worrying, but Tyrande continues to attack, once again Cutting Snover, but this time aimed at its stumpy little legs. Snover blows out a Powder Snow causing Tyrande to shiver with cold, to which she retaliates with a scratch to its body. The snowstorm is becoming stronger, Snover is getting weaker, and if something doesn't give soon you'll have to thing about searching out some shelter from the storm...


Mt. Sierra

John's Knight: Hades Leers Croagunk down, once again immobilizing it so that it cannot attack before ramming it with Headbutt. Now free of Hades' Leer, the little toad attempts a Mud-slap which is more of a sand attack considering there is no mud in sight. Kicking and scratching up dirt, it tosses the debris into Hades' face and eyes, causing them to water up and reduce his visibility. Attempting to Headbutt Croagunk again, Hades misses only to be hit with Croagunk's Astonish...

Dark Fire: Initially a little reluctant to hand over the jar in case something else happens to it, Chimchar does as you ask, looking sadly at it while you examine its inscriptions. Forming a plan, you release Tallon asking her to dig around for some clay that will be appropriate to use as a "filler" for the hole in the bottom. Meanwhile, Mesmenir scouts the area to ensure no angry mobs are on their way to lynch Chimchar for breaking their precious artifact. It takes several minutes, but Tallon eventually returns with a handful of clay that seems to fit the texture of the jar perfectly. Filling in the crack and smoothing it over, you then have Mesmenir heat it so that it hardens. Leaving it to cool for a while, you take a look at Chimchar who is looking at the jar in awe. It can't believe what you've done and for the first time since meeting the little fire monkey you see a smile on its face. Pleased to see you've managed to help Chimchar and that it is no longer sad, you're distracted when a Graveler appears out of nowhere, mutters something angrily while pointing at the jar, and unleashes a Rock Blast attack upon the now cowering Chimchar. The rocks shoot forward, one of them smacking into the boulder the jar is sitting upon causing it to fly up into the air. Feeling like you're in the middle of a freaky movie scene, everything seems to be moving in slow motion while you watch as the jar arcs and begins falling back to earth...

ForeverFlygon: Entering Mt. Sierra's volcanic mountain chain, you release Nookie to ensure he is your lookout as you travel the mountainside. Walking along a faint dirt trail, you can hear the sounds of life around you and wonder how long it will be before you encounter a Pokmon. You don't have long to wait, for as you're walking you hear Nookie cry out and look up to see him coming under attack from rather territorial looking Starly...


Rainforest

Wayne: Seeing how carefree and happy Cherubi appears to be, you decide to approach it and see if it will like to play. Cherubi smiles broadly upon hearing your request and happily begins playing with Sasan and Burmy, even including you in its little game as the three of them climb up your back and onto your head before jumping down into the soft pile of leaves. Other forest creatures appear to be interested in what is happening in the small clearing as well, seeing the four of you happily bouncing around and enjoying yourselves, and before long a Buneary, Kricketot and Pachirisu have all joined in the fun as well while a Chatot and Starly are watching from an overhanging tree branch, and a Skorupi from the bushes by the side of the clearing. Taking a second look at the Skorupi, you notice the look in its eyes isn't one of friendliness, but one of menacing intent...

S_M: Making a quick decision between the two birds, you reach for a spare Pokball while Absol weakens Starly even further. With the dozens of tendrils of electricity surrounding and completely paralyzing the tiny bird, it has absolutely no hope of fighting. Now weaker than ever, but not quite on the verge of fainting, you take your chances and throw the Pokball, watching while the capture beam shoots out and pulls Starly in. The Pokball drops to the forest floor, and with Starly being so weak it doesn't put up much of a fight, the ball only shaking lightly on the soft grass before locking and giving you a Lv.4 male Starly. With one new Pokmon in your possession, its now time to figure out what you're going to do about Chatot...


Phantom Desert

Dae~Maker: Coriolis releases Carnivine, flying up high and out of reach while releasing an earsplitting Screech to try and distract the little plant as much as possible. Carnivine isn't at all impressed with the noise and extends its vines, attempting to swat Coriolis out of the sky. She manages to evade the attacks, but right as she's swooping in to attack she's hit with a powerful, and rather blinding, whipping to the face. Her eyes water up, her blurry vision resulting in her losing her bearings and misjudging the distance to the ground. She swoops in low, successfully hitting Carnivine, but also grazing her tummy along the hard desert ground while dragging Carnivine along with her. The cries of pain cause you to cringe, as they're coming from both Pokmon, but it's Coriolis you're more concerned about. When the two come to a painful stop, the battle doesn't, Carnivine Binding her up in its vines so tightly that she's unable to carry out her next move...

Radical Edward: Gog begins spinning, the resulting wind causing a swirling sandstorm to begin brewing. Spiralling upward and outward, the entire area is soon overtaken by the blinding winds which is making Croagunk even more uncomfortable than before. With visibility low, and the strong winds almost knocking Croagunk off its feet, it relies upon its use of Astonish to attack Gog only to be met with a point-blank Psybeam causing heavy damage to the tiny toad. The sandstorm continues to brew, hitting both Gog and Croagunk, while Croagunk fires off a barrage of small projectiles which don't do a great deal of damage. Gog then attacks with another Psybeam, this one being the final straw for Croagunk who doesn't take too kindly to psychic attacks and it drops to the ground, KOed. Level up for Gog.


Sapphire Lake

Jonouchi: Rather than choosing one of the Pokmon to battle, you decide to challenge both. Stunky and Buneary look up from the water, staring at you before looking at one another. A silent communication passes between the two before they look back at you, taking you up on your challenge. Tossing a Pokball toward the shore, Kain appears in a flash of light, staring down Buneary while Kaio focuses upon Stunky. Buneary immediately moves in on Kain and Pounds him hard giving Kain just the opportunity he needs to Bite down on the bunny and begin stockpiling its energy. Meanwhile, Kaio fires off a Water Gun at Stunky who is powerless to physically attack seeing as Kaio is still in the water so it instead begins focusing its energy, preparing to attack when Kaio is closer. This happens sooner than expected as Kaio speeds the last few metres into shore and tackles the little skunk while you leap from his back to land lightly on dry ground. While Kain has Buneary in his death grip, the little bunny flops its ears about wildly, hitting Kain rather painfully in the side of his head and causing him to release his grip. Glaring at Buneary, he then spits up the energy he'd drained from the rabbit in the form of an energy beam which hits for decent damage. Buneary then rolls into a Defense Curl before being whacked with Kain's Thunderpunch, effectively avoiding taking as much damage as it could have...

ZoraJolteon: Transferring Cherubi directly to your PC, you head off with Pineco in search of more adventure. It doesn't take long to find you when something comes streaking out of the bushes, barges into you, and sends you flying into the lake. Spluttering and wiping the water from your eyes you look around to try and find your attacker only to spy an unconscious Skuntank floating in the water beside you. Obviously the Skuntank is what had sent you bowling into the lake, but what had sent it flying...?

Eon: Placing yourself protectively between Piplup and Glameow, you know there is no way on earth you're going to allow the cat Pokmon anywhere near the little penguin. Relaying your instructions to Dawn so she can deal with Glameow, you return your attention to Piplup, trying to untangle the fishing wire as quickly and gently as possible. Glameow is less than impressed to have to fight for its meal, but with such delicious looking meat so close by its not prepared to give it up too easily and so the battle over Piplup begins. Dawn immediately unleashes a faint blue beam of psychic energy to at least slow Glameow down, her Confusion causing Glameow to skid backward a couple of metres. Pouncing forward to retaliate, Glameow is met head on with Dawn's Tackle, but not before it manages to scratch your lavender feline across her side. While the two now face off, Glameow hissing and growling, Dawn makes a Wish, feeling her energy levels rise...

Dragon 11: The little Burmy looks up at you with a seemingly friendly expression when you begin speaking to it, but as soon as you mention Mirage Island it glares angrily at you before turning around and stalking off into the trees. With two Pokmon in a row who have now turned their backs on you upon asking about the mysterious island, it's becoming clearer that they really don't want to talk about it. Sighing heavily, and rather bored by now, you continue on hoping you'll have better luck next time when out of the corner of your eye you spy a Glameow drinking from the lake...

Waterlight: Encouraging Atlantis to play with Finneon a little longer and to gain its trust, you watch while the two begin streaking around in the water together. Several minutes later Atlantis returns to you looking a little tired as he's not used to so much physical activity, while Finneon appears to be very, very happy to have made a new friend. It slowly swims up to you, its eyes shining happily, an almost hypnotic feeling coming over you while you look back at it. Then, out of nowhere, the air behind Finneon seems to shimmer, and when looking back up you see the faint image of an island begin to form. Amazed, you continue watching as second after second the island begins taking on a more solid form. Eventually the air returns to normal, Finneon grinning widely at you while you stare awestruck at the mysterious Mirage Island...

Loki: My mistake - I meant Salamence but for some reason I cannot fathom wrote Gyarados instead. I really shouldn't update at 5am :/
Salamence appears rather eager to battle, even if it is against something that is smaller than her foot, and eagerly swoops out over the water to attack the little blue slug fleeing from her. Whipping up a powerful twister over the centre of the lake, the little blue Shellos is picked up in the watery funnel and is spinning helplessly inside it before being blasted by a powerful surge of water that sends it flying for several dozen metres over top of the lake before landing on dry ground not too far from your feet. Scared senseless Shellos can do nothing at this point in time other than attempt to protect itself against the sudden onslaught and uses Harden, increasing its defense. When Salamence soars back over to attack, Shellos takes some damage from her Aerial Ace before retaliating with Water Pulse, the supersonic waves charging through the water causing her some confusion...



Bethla Meadows

Pearls Perap: Deciding the best strategy here is to evade Buneary's lethal ears, you issue your instructions to Taillow and the battle begins. While Taillow initially stays put, Focusing her Energy, Buneary leaps forward and Pounds her in the chest. Retaliating with Peck, Taillow is met with another Pound before Buneary rolls into a little ball, curling up in defense against Taillows next attack...

Joshua: Michael wishes for Shinx to be healed, but it's more strong hoping though his faith in his trainer is strong enough to ensure all will turn out well. Applying your medicines to Shinx's wounds, they are soon cleaned out and Shinx begins to regain some colour though it's extremely tired and begins falling asleep. The potions have helped Shinx some, but a long rest is what it really needs. Relieved to see the medicine is helping, you're soon distracted when you hear some angry buzzing. Knowing Combee must be returning, you turn around to find its brought a friend back with it and the two of them face you and Michael, prepared to do battle...

Lee-san: While Kricketot continues to Bide, Nuray begins scratching at the ground, kicking up dirt and grass then letting it fly at Kricketot, blinding it before firing off a strong bolt of electrical energy. Kricketot unleashes its Bide, the beam of energy hitting Nuray for good damage. He's far from finished with this battle though, and leaps into the air, spinning around while doing so, his tail glinting with a metallic sheen before slamming into Kricketot's head and KOing it. Kricketot slumps to the ground, defeated. Level up for Nuray.

Muyo: While Teddiursa is finding Combee to be an annoyance at best, it's more interested in the sweet honey coating the tree trunk and is perfectly happy to allow you to deal with the pesky bee so that it may continue to feed. Atiro wastes no time in wrapping Combee up in her vines, particularly since it hadn't noticed her approach and wasn't prepared to defend itself, but it sure as hell isn't willing to remain stuck. Struggling to free its little wings, it begins flapping them wildly, the resulting Gust causing Atiro's hold on the little bee to slip and allowing it to escape. Knowing that her chances of catching it again so easily are slim now that it's expecting her to try something, Atiro purses her lips and blows lightly, the faint, soothing tone of her Grasswhistle audible in the air. Combee yawns, as does Teddiursa, and seeing her chance Atiro extends her vines and wraps them around Combee before it can respond...
__________________
.
enchantress is offline  
Old 08-03-2007, 02:52 PM   #146
Pearl's Perap
Rainbow Badge
 
Pearl's Perap's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 943
Send a message via Skype™ to Pearl's Perap
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
Bethla Meadows

Pearls Perap: Deciding the best strategy here is to evade Buneary's lethal ears, you issue your instructions to Taillow and the battle begins. While Taillow initially stays put, Focusing her Energy, Buneary leaps forward and Pounds her in the chest. Retaliating with Peck, Taillow is met with another Pound before Buneary rolls into a little ball, curling up in defense against Taillows next attack...
"Alright Taillow, I think this is gonna be one of our only chances to get an attack in WITHOUT those ears giving us the old 'what for'..." Zak chuckled, though the situation was pretty bad, the Buneary had already shown Zak and his TinySwallow companion what power it had behind it's fluffy and innocent-looking ears.

"I suggest we get some speed, first, so try and fly up as high as possible before the Buneary uncurls itself, then swoop down and use peck on it, aim for the brown fur, it seems to be the least 'armoured' part of the Buneary..." Zak called out, watching as Taillow nodded softly before beginning to do what she had been told.

"Wow...I can't believe a RABBIT pokmon has such power, you would never imagine it..." Zak murmured to himself, Taillow not hearing, as it wasn't a command and because she was already gaining her own speed, it seemed.
__________________
Pearl's Perap is offline  
Old 08-03-2007, 02:58 PM   #147
Sylar
Cascade Badge
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: England
Posts: 435
Send a message via AIM to Sylar Send a message via MSN to Sylar
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
Neptune Beach

Sylar: Walking out of Neptune Cove you enter the Neptune Beach area and notice several shops set back from the main walkway overlooking the beach. The one that has caught your attention is the Pokmon Centre, so with Bidoof resting peacefully in your arms you trudge up the beach and enter the centre. Handing Bidoof over to the nurse at the front desk, you explain you've just battled the beaver Pokmon and that it needs some medical attention. Taking Bidoof from you, she says you may come back for it in an hour if you wish to return it to where you found it, or if you'd prefer she'll release it after it's had some time to rest up and heal...
After handing over the little Bidoof, Joe had to make the decision of whether or not he'd come back for it. Finally, he'd come up with a choice. "No, I need to be going. I'm sure the Bidoof would like to be released back into the wild somewhere around here. It seems to like battles, and trainers probably come through here a lot," he said. Confident he'd made the right choice, Joe bid farewell to the nurse, and left the Pokemon centre, before looking around. Eventually, he took out a Pokeball, and threw it to the ground. Out of the flash of light, a large body appeared, wings spread out at full stretch, a roar leaving it's mouth.

"Flygon, we're going to go somewhere new now," he said, looking at a map, that had seemingly come from nowhere. "Hmm, Mt Sierra seems like a good place to visit. Come on, let's go." Quickly, Joe jumped onto Flygon's back, as his wings flapped furiously, and took off into the sky, heading towards the huge mountain.
__________________
Sylar is offline  
Old 08-03-2007, 02:59 PM   #148
Jonouchi
Boulder Badge
 
Jonouchi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Under your bed at night
Posts: 218
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
Jonouchi: Rather than choosing one of the Pokmon to battle, you decide to challenge both. Stunky and Buneary look up from the water, staring at you before looking at one another. A silent communication passes between the two before they look back at you, taking you up on your challenge. Tossing a Pokball toward the shore, Kain appears in a flash of light, staring down Buneary while Kaio focuses upon Stunky. Buneary immediately moves in on Kain and Pounds him hard giving Kain just the opportunity he needs to Bite down on the bunny and begin stockpiling its energy. Meanwhile, Kaio fires off a Water Gun at Stunky who is powerless to physically attack seeing as Kaio is still in the water so it instead begins focusing its energy, preparing to attack when Kaio is closer. This happens sooner than expected as Kaio speeds the last few metres into shore and tackles the little skunk while you leap from his back to land lightly on dry ground. While Kain has Buneary in his death grip, the little bunny flops its ears about wildly, hitting Kain rather painfully in the side of his head and causing him to release his grip. Glaring at Buneary, he then spits up the energy he'd drained from the rabbit in the form of an energy beam which hits for decent damage. Buneary then rolls into a Defense Curl before being whacked with Kain's Thunderpunch, effectively avoiding taking as much damage as it could have...
Now that Ricco had finally gotten himself into a battle worth fighting, it was time for him to get serious. His luck had finally arrived; who needed Shellos when you got two Sinnoh Pokemon to battle? Still, the battle was still one sided. Anything could happen.

"Good job, you two!" he said. "Kaio, use Icy Wind on Stunky, then go into a Mud Shot to splatter mud into his eyes."

Ricco then focused on Kain's side, who seems to be doing well for his first battle.

"Kain, use a Poison Fang to dig some of your poision into Buneary's mouth. After that, trap it with a Rock Tomb!"

Ricco continued to watch that battle as he kept his eye on both sides.
__________________
Ricco's Crew: Fizzy Bubbles

Quote:
I think it would do the world good if every political situation, from an international hostage to the breakout of a war, could be solved by a one-on-one Wii Boxing with the nation's leaders. ~DonutTrooper from Gamespot.
Jonouchi is offline  
Old 08-03-2007, 03:07 PM   #149
Dark Duskull
Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Santiago
Posts: 37
Send a message via MSN to Dark Duskull
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
Aspen Forest

Dark Duskull: Using Snover's blindness to her advantage, Tyrande pounces forward and swipes the little tree using Cut. Snover manages to retaliate successfully, partly due to it feeling the direction from which the attack had come and partly because its eyesight is returning. Shooting off a Razor Leaf, the sharp leaves give Tyrande a little haircut and cause a few shallow cuts, but don't do a great deal of damage. The increasing force of the snowstorm is more worrying, but Tyrande continues to attack, once again Cutting Snover, but this time aimed at its stumpy little legs. Snover blows out a Powder Snow causing Tyrande to shiver with cold, to which she retaliates with a scratch to its body. The snowstorm is becoming stronger, Snover is getting weaker, and if something doesn't give soon you'll have to thing about searching out some shelter from the storm...
"Very good, very good, Tyrande!", said Felix to the little Meowth a bit nervous. The trainer knew that even though Tyrande was battling in an excellent way, the snowstorm was going to become greater and greater. At this rhytm, they won't be able to make it. Liebe was shaking badly now, the big light blue pokemon could barely stand the cold air, however she was still cheering up for Tyrande. Her enthusiasm wasn't the same as some minutes ago, but that was completely understandable. "Liebe, this is not going okay, better return to your pokball", said this, the trainer took a Moon Ball from his belt and called back Liebe who dissapeared in a red flash of light.

Tyrande, however was still feeling hotter than Felix and Liebe, but the cold forest was starting to penetrate her defenses. The Snow Powder she had just recieved incremented the cold that Tyrande was feeling, but stopped the pain caused by the cuts made from the Razor Leaves. "This time we're going to own this Snover , Tyrande, I won't last another 5 minutes and I don't think you will either", shouted Felix in order to be heard. The little Meowth didn't stop to move as Felix said this, she somehow knew, with her short age, that the movement will keep her warm for some moments.

"Okay, Tyrande, let's show this little tree your fiery temper", Tyrande's eyes became brighter than ever, Felix had never seen her this way. "Use you're Hidden Power (Fire) as he's still a bit blind, don't get to close to him and as soon as you launch that power change your position in order not to be recognised. After he attacks, run as fast as you can and by his side, launch a close distance Hidden Power once again. If the Snover isn't fainted yet, finish with a Cut attack.
__________________
[center:137fa]FB Team
(M) Lv.100 (F) Lv.26 (M) Lv.25 (M) Lv.50
(M) Lv.50 (F) Lv.15 (M) Lv.20 (M) Lv.05
(F) Lv.08 (M) Lv.05 (F) Lv.08 (M) Lv.06
(M) Lv.09
[/center:137fa]
Dark Duskull is offline  
Old 08-03-2007, 03:10 PM   #150
S_M
Volcano Badge
 
S_M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 2,192
Send a message via AIM to S_M
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
Rainforest

S_M: Making a quick decision between the two birds, you reach for a spare Pokball while Absol weakens Starly even further. With the dozens of tendrils of electricity surrounding and completely paralyzing the tiny bird, it has absolutely no hope of fighting. Now weaker than ever, but not quite on the verge of fainting, you take your chances and throw the Pokball, watching while the capture beam shoots out and pulls Starly in. The Pokball drops to the forest floor, and with Starly being so weak it doesn't put up much of a fight, the ball only shaking lightly on the soft grass before locking and giving you a Lv.4 male Starly. With one new Pokmon in your possession, its now time to figure out what you're going to do about Chatot...
Watching as the black and white bird is pulled into the Pokeball, Stephen watches anxiously as the recall button light glows for a few moments before fading with a slight ping, denoting capture. "Yes!" Stephen breathes, walking forward to claim the Pokeball off of the forest floor. Immediately, Stephen tosses the ball into the air, and the Starly appears in a flash of white light. The newly caught bird stares at Stephen warily for a few moments, keeping a few feet away, before flying up to Absol and landing on his scythe. Clearly annoyed by the bird's presence, Absol seems to almost want to fry the Starly with another Shock Wave, but this thought is quickly dispelled by a warning glance from Stephen.

Nonetheless, Stephen decides that leaving both of them out of their Pokeballs for the time being wouldn't be the best idea, Stephen pulls out a Pokeball and recalls Absol from underneath Starly, saying "Good job, Absol, you deserve a rest." Starly lets loose a frightened squawk before perching on Stephen's shoulder. Turning his head, Stephen mutters to the Starly, "Wouldn't let Swellow catch you doing that," before turning to the injured Chatot. Pulling a spray bottle from his bag, Stephen approaches the Chatot slowly, spraying the Super Potion onto the bird. "I'm sorry, you didn't do anything to attack us."

Finishing the bottle, Stephen decides where to go next. "Well, Starly, we're off to Sapphire Lake now - it's only fair to Lapras. You're free to fly around, of course," adds Stephen, and Starly gives a joyous call before rocketting upwards, flying though the treetops, with Stephen close behind.
__________________
TL6 - Former B+ Ref
Former Dragon and Prehistoric Gym Leaders
57 - 18 - 6
156 KOs - 376 TP - 10.75 SP
S_M is offline  
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:27 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.