UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2007, 09:19 PM   #51
Talon87
Shenmue III, baby!
 
Talon87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lafayette, Indiana
Posts: 20,160
Send a message via AIM to Talon87
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne
Mt. Sierra
Sorry about that. ^^;
Xuande: As the real battle starts the Hippopotas starts to charge towards Celes in a Tackle attack as she sends the Leech Seed towards Hippopotas. As Hippopotas Tackles Celes sending backwards a few feet the seed starts reacting and envelops the large beast in its vines. As Hippopotas shakes violent to get the vines constricting it slightly, Celes fires Razor Leaves at it cutting two of the vines the Leech Seed that were holding Hippopotas. As Celes gives a second pack of Razor Leaf the Hippopotas shakes his face as one leaf made it sting. It quickly retaliates with a Sand-Attack on Celes which she tries to dodge but hits her in the face making her eyes sting. Looks like this Hippopotas is far from being defeated. What will you do?
"Oh, Celes!" Cyrus frowned. "That was my fault, I'm sorry!" He had not been frowning at the energetic little grass-type Pokmon he so adored but at his own short-sightedness. He should have known better than to launch a Razor Leaf attack at a Leech Seeded enemy!

Frustrated by his own poor decision-making and the Hippopotas' successful second Sand Attack, Cyrus began to lose his edge. Celes was meanwhile too busy shaking sand out of her eyes to notice the look of hesitation in her master's face.

"Celes!" Cyrus called out. But he didn't have any real battle strategy: the PokDex hadn't told him anything about this strange hippo Pokemon and all Cyrus had to go off of was the surrounding terrain and the creature's continued Sand Attacks. Recalling the stinging look in Hippopotas' eye when one of the Razor Leaves had hit, Cyrus decided to try his luck again with physical onslaught. Continuing his orders to Celes, he cried out, "Wait for Hippopotas to make a move, then use Counter!" Realizing he still didn't know what sort of attacks the hippo might muster, Cyrus added on, "After that, I want you to use two more Razor Leaf attacks!"
Talon87 is offline  
Old 07-31-2007, 09:30 PM   #52
quilava plush
Boulder Badge
 
quilava plush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 195
Send a message via AIM to quilava plush Send a message via MSN to quilava plush
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne
Sapphire Lake
quilava plush: Mara continuous the battle by sending stream of star light at the Buizel who yet again dodges the Swift attack. Mara rolls into a ball for her Rollout attack as Buizel fires a small jet stream of Water Gun as Mara approaches it. The Buizel gets hit with Rollout as Mara makes it through the small Water Gun attack and comes back for a second collition which Buizel escapes from last minute with Agility. Looks like this little weasel still has quite a bit of fight in it. What will you do?
"Go get 'im, Mara! You're doing well; we just gotta catch up to it!" After watching the weasel nimbly dodge Mara's attacks, Rivka knew that she had to hatch a strategy to corner the water weasel. But what to do? Althugh Mara was strong, she still had many attacks to learn and was somewhat restricted by having few attacks that could help her outspeed her opponent; but maybe if she could cover a wider range? Rivka could only think of two attacks that could help: Thunder and Thunderbolt, though the latter would sap less energy an would probably prove to be more accurate. And then there was Odor Sleuth to track it down, but the trainer didn't quite know how scent tracking would help with striking an oppenent that was just fast.

She then wondered if stalling the weasel until its energy reserves were low would work, but Mara wouldn't want that; she wanted to fight! With a click of her tongue, Rivka threw out another strategy, hoping it would make the Buizel hold still. "Mara, try to Headbutt it. Whether it winces from the hit or jumps out of the way, immediately take it by surprise with a Thunder Wave. If you think you've got a good aim, fire off a Thunderbolt. Show that Buizel your electrifying personality!"

Mara coughed at the pun then waited for the best time to spring into action.
__________________
"DO YOU WANT A HOUSE MADE OF COOKIES?!"
quilava plush is offline  
Old 07-31-2007, 11:10 PM   #53
Dae-Maker
Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 42
Re: Excelsior

As the news of Excelsior's discovery finally seeped into Grey's comprehension, he snapped out of his reverie to see that he had stopped dead in the middle of the street, watching a television from outside the shopping window. By his side was his Shedinja, who was nudging his shoulder with her carapice, obviously trying to awaken Grey.

"Sorry Sacrosanct," Grey whispered as his the gears in his mind whirled. "But you know what this means, don't you? I mean, we can go find some new friends. And I also heard that in this new place, Mayhem (the new Elekid) might be able to learn some interesting and different things. I say let's get going."

With this, it was only a short while later when Grey arrived to Excelsior aback his Mantine, K-Flex. Returning the gentle giant and weary from the trip, Grey was suddenly uplifted by a jolt of adrenelene. His nerves pulsated and his eyes dilated with the rush of excitement. Again grabbing a pokeball, Grey let loose his extradinary Flygon, Coriolis, to help him navigate the foreign lands.

"Ok Cori, I think we ought to head to the Phantom Desert. Afterall, a desert is your natural habitat and I'm positive that that ghostly pirate ship will be sailing the sands, seeking soem sort of treasure. Let's follow it and grab some booty!"
__________________
[center:54a72]Fizzy Bubbles
~ Registration | Personal Computer | Trade List ~
[/center:54a72]
Dae-Maker is offline  
Old 07-31-2007, 11:36 PM   #54
Wayne
Boulder Badge
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: There
Posts: 108
Send a message via AIM to Wayne Send a message via MSN to Wayne
Re: Excelsior

Sapphire Lake
quilava plush: As Mara waited for the best time to attack this fast little ferret, it then started to charge towards her with a Quick Attack. Mara then decides to meet head on the little weasel with her Headbutt attack. As their attacks collide they are both forced to take a few steps back from the shock. Quickly taking this as an opportunity to paralyze the Buizel, Mara sends a Thunder Wave Buizel’s way who quickly dodges the attack as Mara takes a clear shot at it with Thunderbolt. Faster than the little weasel the electric attack hits it causing it to screech in pain for a few second. Quite shaken by this attack the little shakes off the attack and sends a Swift attack towards Mara who tries to dodge the attack but fails. Both pokemon now seem to be showing signs of slowing down, especially the Buizel as it is starting to pant heavily from the Thunderbolt it took earlier. What will you do?

Mt. Sierra
Xuande: Hippopotas quickly shakes off the remaining vines from the Leech Seed before screaming in rage, “Hippooo!” It then starts charging at Celes with a Take Down attack. Celes then begins to glow red as the sand hippo starts to close in. As Hippopotas hits Chikorita, it is sent backwards from the shock of twice the amount of power it gave into it. Taken little damage from the attack Celes then sends yet another pack of Razor Leafs as Hippopotas manages to dodge it successfully and Yawns making Celes slightly sleepy. Celes then quickly moves his leaf on his head quickly shaking off the drowsiness sending more leaves towards Hippopotas as it quickly shakes the leaves as they come taking some damage. Both pokemon still look healthy and ready to fight. What will you do?
__________________
Wayne's FB Team
(M) Lv. 19 (M) Lv.01 (F) Lv.01 (F) Lv.42 (M) Lv.01

PC Pokemon
(M) Lv.12 (M) Lv.10 (F) Lv.01 (M) Lv.08 (M) Lv.04 (M) Lv.05
(M) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv. 100 (F) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100
(F) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv. 100 (M) Lv.100
Wayne is offline  
Old 08-01-2007, 12:02 AM   #55
Talon87
Shenmue III, baby!
 
Talon87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lafayette, Indiana
Posts: 20,160
Send a message via AIM to Talon87
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne
Mt. Sierra
Xuande: Hippopotas quickly shakes off the remaining vines from the Leech Seed before screaming in rage, “Hippooo!” It then starts charging at Celes with a Take Down attack. Celes then begins to glow red as the sand hippo starts to close in. As Hippopotas hits Chikorita, it is sent backwards from the shock of twice the amount of power it gave into it. Taken little damage from the attack Celes then sends yet another pack of Razor Leafs as Hippopotas manages to dodge it successfully and Yawns making Celes slightly sleepy. Celes then quickly moves his leaf on his head quickly shaking off the drowsiness sending more leaves towards Hippopotas as it quickly shakes the leaves as they come taking some damage. Both pokemon still look healthy and ready to fight. What will you do?
"Good job, Celes!" Cyrus called out to his Chikorita. Unfortunately, that Yawn attack was going to prove problematic; Cyrus couldn't just call Celes back, and he had no items on him that would help keep her from falling asleep.

"Celes!" he cried. "Try to stay awake! Tackle the hippo with all your might! Use your head and ram into him!" Cyrus hoped that a little blunt trauma to the head might keep her awake a little longer, but just in case, he had to think of a back-up plan, and fast. "After that, fire off two Leech Seeds at the hippo!" It was overkill, he knew, but Cyrus had to try something -- anything -- to keep that hippo preoccupied just in case the Yawn proved too powerful for Celes to resist.
Talon87 is offline  
Old 08-01-2007, 12:16 AM   #56
quilava plush
Boulder Badge
 
quilava plush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 195
Send a message via AIM to quilava plush Send a message via MSN to quilava plush
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne
Sapphire Lake
quilava plush: As Mara waited for the best time to attack this fast little ferret, it then started to charge towards her with a Quick Attack. Mara then decides to meet head on the little weasel with her Headbutt attack. As their attacks collide they are both forced to take a few steps back from the shock. Quickly taking this as an opportunity to paralyze the Buizel, Mara sends a Thunder Wave Buizel’s way who quickly dodges the attack as Mara takes a clear shot at it with Thunderbolt. Faster than the little weasel the electric attack hits it causing it to screech in pain for a few second. Quite shaken by this attack the little shakes off the attack and sends a Swift attack towards Mara who tries to dodge the attack but fails. Both pokemon now seem to be showing signs of slowing down, especially the Buizel as it is starting to pant heavily from the Thunderbolt it took earlier. What will you do?
Rivka watched as the sea weasel charged towards Mara with a Quick Attack, only to be rammed by the Linoone's Headbutt attack. Both mustelines collided and were knocked back from the recoil. The Linoone then fired off her Thunder Wave, but the sparks were nimbly dodged by the Buizel. However, Mara saw the dodge as a clear opening and sent a jolt of electricity, hitting the weasel head-on. A wide smile grew on Rivka's face, only to wince as Mara failed to dodge an oncoming Swift attack.

The commotion had attracted the attention of Nero the Mightyena, who stood up and eyed the battle in interest. Mara, panting from the energy she used, shot a quick glance at the canine to let him know that everything was under control, then focused her attention back at the Buizel, who was also getting tired thanks to her Thunderbolt. Rivka eyed the two and remembered how Mara was able to get a shot in when Buizel got close for a hit, so she thought of a little strategy to hopefully wear the sea weasel down. "Good job, Mara! Now, wait until it gets in close to land a physical attack then Tackle it and give it a swift Thunderpunch. If it uses Swift, set up a Reflect barrier to hopefully weaken the damage."
__________________
"DO YOU WANT A HOUSE MADE OF COOKIES?!"
quilava plush is offline  
Old 08-01-2007, 03:45 AM   #57
Torkoal Stu
This
 
Torkoal Stu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Searching for ABL~
Posts: 1,398
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold
Torkoal Stu: As you and Solrock make your step on the new grounds of Excelsior, you breath a big breath of the new surroundings around you as Solrock silently floats besides you, as you wander the glittering fields of Bethla Meadows takes a sparkle to your eye, literally as you turn around to face it you come face to face with the sparkling green fields, gazing onward you see many old and new Pokemon leaping through the glittering fields as you walk onwards you catch a glimpse of a Red streak barging around you, taking a quick look around you notice it again and then hear a somewhat weird tune echoing around you when the image of a red little Kricketot appears in front of you,what shall you do?
Stu smiled at the sight of a new Pokemon, standing so close and producing the strangest and one of the coolest sounds he had ever heard. He slowly reached into his pocket bringing out a red machine that could fit easily in the palm of his hand as he pressed the button making the top flip open revealing a screen with some buttons and a blue button that began to flash. "Good thing I got that update for my Pokedex...but I better check out what it says," he muttered to himself as he looked down upon his Pokedex. "Kricketot, the Cricket Pokemon. A Bug Type Pokemon that mainly uses the attack Bide. It shakes its head back to front, causing its antennae to hit each other and sound like a xylophone."

Stu quickly closed the Pokedex after taking one more look at the picture and then at the Pokemon before him. "Cutie...but not so cute I'm not willing to fight it," Stu smiled to himself looking around to Doomsday who seemed barely seemed to notice the small cricket Pokemon before them. He then turned back to the Kricketot to think up a strategy for their battle. "If it uses Bide, I don't want to do too much damage, or Doomsday will like totally pay the price." Doomsday then began to hover around Stu maybe trying to prepare for the battle, or laughing at Stu's attempts to think up a reasonable strategy. Sighing Stu then pointed at the Kricketot and began to shout. "Go Doomsday, Tackle and then Swift!"
Torkoal Stu is offline  
Old 08-01-2007, 03:55 AM   #58
Muyotwo
Dominator of Bike Levels
 
Muyotwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,309
Re: Excelsior

Muyo grimaced as he hopped off the the back of his lazy transportation, "I really need to get a cushion to ride on you", he mumbled, returning Squirtle the Blastoise to his ball. As he arrived on the shore of Excelsior, Muyo found himself blinded by a glimmering meadow laid out in front of him.
"This place is as weird as it gets, the grass is sparkling like cheap toenail polish" he commented, to nobody in particular, looking over the vast field in front of him. Without a map to guide him, Muyo had chanced his way into the Bethla meadows, releasing Atiro, his cherished Chikorita. "Let's see what we can find, Atiro, we've got a big land in front of us, and not much time...", Muyo said as the two set off into the field.
__________________
The Kim Il Sung of ASB.
Muyotwo is offline  
Old 08-01-2007, 11:11 AM   #59
enchantress
Queen of the Night
 
enchantress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In the shadows of your mind...
Posts: 7,319
Re: Excelsior

Neptune Cove

Sylar: Munchie crouches, hunching into a tight little ball while Bidoof continues its attack. Withstanding the brunt of Bidoof's tackle with his defense curl, Munchie then begins rocking to and fro slowly before using Metronome and spewing forth a stream of water from his mouth. Looking slightly uncomfortable after using a surprise Water Gun, Munchie can only watch while Bidoof stands still, shaking itself for all its worth to try and rid itself of the water it has been doused with. Angry, it growls at Munchie before barging forward and attacking Munchie with another tackle...

Another Fan: Stepping off the Arctic Breeze ferry you scan the area before setting off onto the island. Exiting the cove, you enter the beach area, noticing a line of caf's and shops catering to all kinds of businesses that are set back from the beach. Finding them to be far more interesting than the various terrains noted on the map, you begin walking toward them when you notice two kitty cats who look like they're ready to tear one another apart. Walking past, you need to decide if you're going to attempt to put a stop to the inevitable fight between the Skitty and Glameow, or if you're going to continue to make your way up the beach and across the street to check out the shops...


Aspen Forest

Dark Duskull: Wandering into the mysteriously beautiful Aspen Forest with Liebe by your side, you can feel the ground crunching beneath your feet as you walk. There is a definite chill in the air, while all of the trees are covered with a light layer of powdery snow. While walking past one of the smaller trees, you swear you can see it moving and stop to take a closer look. Before you have any chance of reacting, you're struck with a chilling burst of powdery snow before noticing the little snow topped bush is now laughing. This little Snover you've encountered appears to be quite playful...


Rainforest

Dark Fire: Oops...hehehe. What can I say? If it isn't Amber.... :p
While Mesmenir heals himself with the Lum Berry you've tossed him, Stunky glares at you for several moments while you speak. Its expression soon softens a little and it moves forward, gingerly taking the Magost Berry from your hand and then sitting quietly and nibbling on it. Stunky's eyes never leave yours, and while it looks warily between both you and Mesmenir, it finally seems to understand that you really didn't mean any harm. Standing up again, Stunky looks up at you, its expression clearly stating that while its willing to let this little misunderstanding slide, it will prefer for you to move on. And quickly...


Wayne: Wandering into the rainforest with Sasan strolling along happily beside you, you wonder what kind of adventures await you in the mysterious new land of Excelsior. You've only been walking along for a few minutes when you notice a little bush that seems to be walking beside you. Stopping, you stare at it for a moment, convinced you must be seeing things. It's only a bush after all. Resuming your journey, you notice out of the corner of your eye that the bush is still walking. Stopping, you look at it then back at where it had been only a moment before. It's definitely moving... Turning around and walking again, you're sure to discreetly watch it this time, and sure enough, it begins walking alongside you once more. Strange...

S_M: Deciding the venture into the rainforest with Absol, the two of you walk along admiring the sights. The air is a little muggy, as would be expected, but it hardly bothers you at all. After a few minutes of wandering, you hear a strange sounding bird call echoing through the forest and look up into the trees to see a rather colourful looking bird staring back down at you. A Chatot, if you're not mistaken...


Phantom Desert

Radical Edward: Arriving in Excelsior's Phantom Desert, the heat immediately hits you, feeling like a wave of invisible flames washing over your body, but it doesn't take long to adjust to the heat though it is rather uncomfortable. Several minutes later, after passing many Cacnea and Cacturne, you notice a little blue frog like thing approaching you. Croagunk walks up to you, pokes you in the leg, then puts its fists up indicating it wants a battle...

Dae~Maker: Soaring over the vast plains of the Phantom Desert upon Flygon, you wonder what kinds of sights you'll see in the recently discovered land of Excelsior. You don't have a great deal of time to contemplate the matter though, as a moment later a mysterious gust of wind comes out of nowhere causing Coriolis to lose control and spiral toward the ground. Thankfully the phantom wind disappears, allowing her to regain her momentum before crashing into the ground, but she does appear to be slightly shaken. Landing lightly on the rocky desert surface, she is just managing to pull herself together after the near fatal incident when she suddenly squeals out in agony. Lashing her tail about, you notice a Carnivine firmly attached to it, and it appears it really doesn't want to let go...


Sapphire Lake

Jonouchi: Ordering Kaio to chase Shellos, you don't particularly care much about the poor little Psycuk who are resting in the water, Kaio unleashing a Muddy Water attack as he closes in on them. The Psyduck begin fleeing in all directions, some swimming away as swiftly as possible while others duck underwater to escape the filth. To ensure every last possible obstacle in his way is removed, Kaio shoots off several rounds of Bullet Seeds for good measure, focusing upon Shellos as the chase begins. The little slug like Pokmon can see it is under attack and tries speeding away as wuickly as possible, crying for help as it does so. The next minute, an enraged Starly swoops down and begins attacking you to slow you down while its friend Shellos makes its escape...


ZoraJolteon: Pineco attempts to entrap Cherubi within a Sand Tomb, though with more dirt and grass than sand in the immediate vicinity, the cyclone of gritty debris that begins flying becomes rather hazardous for all. You can feel it in your eyes and lashing at your skin, while Pineco is practically blinded. You hear Cherubi cry out in pain as something whips by it, before it appears out of nowhere, rather angry now, and barges straight into Pineco using tackle. Pineco reacts quickly, jumping into the air before hitting the ground with as much force as she can muster, the resulting rock slide rather weak to say the least as there are so few rocks in the area. Some small stones fly into the air, hitting Cherubi who takes some damage, before it tackles Pineco for a second time. Pineco's flamethrower soon adds heat to the situation though, causing Cherubi to light up like a torch. The little grass type shrieks in agony and dives for the lake to put out the flames...

Eon: Arriving at Sapphire Lake, you stare over the vast inland waterhole wondering exactly what the conditions are that will allow the mysterious Mirage Island to appear. Thoughts of the rare Pokmon the island is said to hold drift through your mind, but you're soon distracted with the sight of a small blue penguin type Pokmon that is crying out rather loudly as it attempts to free itself from something in the water. Whatever it's caught on, Piplup appears to be in some trouble...

Dragon 11: Soaring above Sapphire Lake upon your Flygon, Sandstorm, you're amazed by how beautiful and seemingly tranquil this area is. There is no sign of the mysterious Mirage Island though, which is rather disappointing, but you don't have a great deal of time to worry about that because you soon notice a Honchcrow flying toward you with a Glameow struggling helplessly in its claws. While Honchcrow flies overhead to avoid you, it caws loudly before dropping the terrified kitty right onto Flygon's head. Glameow, scared senseless, way up in the air and over top of a lake, panics, trying to grab a hold of Sandstorm but only succeeding in scratching the living daylights out of him resulting in him making a rather ungraceful dive toward the centre of the lake...

Waterlight: Arriving at Sapphire Lake you gaze over the beautiful sapphire blue water, understanding how it has gotten its name. A few moments later you notice a ripple in the water and take a closer look only to see a rather strange, and elegant looking water Pokmon skimming just beneath the surface. The little Finneon notices you staring at it and stops swimming, looking straight back at you with a rather curious expression in its tiny eyes...


Bethla Meadows

Pearls Perap: Entering a large field more commonly referred to by the inhabitants of Excelsior as Bethla Meadows, you're amazed by the sight of it. The grass appears to sparkle, giving the overall appearance of the area a very beautiful and mystical quality. Looking around, you can see other trainers in the area, along with some people who appear to be locals, but what has your interest at this moment in time is a cheerful looking Buneary who is hopping along singing happily to itself...

Joshua: The glittering field spanning out before you appears to have some kind of mystical quality to it, and while you walk further into the vast acreage you can't help but feel happy. You're in a new land which is reported to have new Pokmon and while nobody really knows how or why Excelsior has remained hidden for so long, you're just happy you've found it. After a few moments of walking, Michael suddenly stops stock still, staring at something to the right. Curious, you look to see what he's staring at only to notice a little blue Pokmon you recognize from pictures as being a Shinx, limping into some nearby bushes. A vicious looking Combee is following the mournful looking Shinx who appears to be in a great deal of pain...

Lee-san: Entering the vast field known as Bethla Medows, its striking beauty immediately grabs your attention. Wandering what kind of adventures await you here, you begin traveling into the open fields. Several minutes later a little bug looking very much like a cricket, leaps out in front of you. It appears this little one doesn't seem to want you venturing any further and is willing to fight you if that is what it'll take to make you turn back...

Muyo: Atiro begins romping out into the pretty fields before her, and while her trainer is less than impressed it matters none to her. Trailing along behind her, you look about, wondering what you'll encounter in this newly discovered land when the strangest sight you've ever seen catches your attention. A little Mankey dressed in a ballet costume, complete with hot pink tutu, walks right up to you, hands you a bottle of cheap pink toenail polish, sits down on the ground and stretches its leg out. It appears it wants you to paint its toenails...
__________________
.
enchantress is offline  
Old 08-01-2007, 11:29 AM   #60
S_M
Volcano Badge
 
S_M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 2,192
Send a message via AIM to S_M
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
Rainforest

S_M: Deciding the venture into the rainforest with Absol, the two of you walk along admiring the sights. The air is a little muggy, as would be expected, but it hardly bothers you at all. After a few minutes of wandering, you hear a strange sounding bird call echoing through the forest and look up into the trees to see a rather colourful looking bird staring back down at you. A Chatot, if you're not mistaken...
Walking into the muggy jungle, Stephen couldn't care less as he scans the area around him, looking for any sign of Pokemon life. After a few minutes of walking through the foliage, a strange call catches Stephen's attention. Looking upward, he sees a brightly colored bird with a strangely shaped head, looking as though a musical note was attached onto a multicolored feathered body.

Thinking that he already knew what the Pokemon was, Stephen pulls out his crimson Pokedex and confirms his suspicions - the Pokemon was indeed a Chatot. Pondering his options, Stephen looked up at the bird, who stares directly back into his eyes. "Ok, Absol," Stephen begins, and Absol turns from the Chatot and focuses on Stephen, "I want you to blind it with Flash, then use two Shock Waves!"

Absol nods, and Stephen shields his eyes as Absol begins to carry out his orders.
__________________
TL6 - Former B+ Ref
Former Dragon and Prehistoric Gym Leaders
57 - 18 - 6
156 KOs - 376 TP - 10.75 SP
S_M is offline  
Old 08-01-2007, 11:35 AM   #61
[Dootakun]
Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 52
Re: Excelsior

As he stepped out of the Arctic Breeze ferry, belonging to the Celestial Cruise’s line, John thought to himself: “So, the rumour was true. Excelsior does exist.” He had heard it some days ago on the television, where ”(…)non-documented pokemon have been spotted in the recently discovered island of Excelsior(…)”.

“New pokemon, here I come!” he said, while grabbing a pokeball from his belt. Clicking the release button, the sphere opened, as a small gray dinosaur took form. “Welcome Hades!” he said, smiling at the Cranidos. This recently discovered pokemon had been bought in the Coins for Prizes shop, and this was the first time they got to know each other. “I’m John, and I’m your new –or perhaps, first- trainer. I’m sure we’ll be good friends.”

The Cranidos looked curiously at the trainer, examining from his head to his feet. After some seconds, the pokemon returned the smile, giving him a gentle headbutt. “Now!” the trainer continued, patting the rocky head. “Where will we go? I’m thinking about Mt. Sierra. What do you say?” Hades nodded, and both walked towards it.
__________________
[center:f7692]FB Regi[/center:f7692]
[Dootakun] is offline  
Old 08-01-2007, 11:38 AM   #62
Lee-san
Boulder Badge
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 165
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
Bethla Meadows

Lee-san: Entering the vast field known as Bethla Medows, its striking beauty immediately grabs your attention. Wandering what kind of adventures await you here, you begin traveling into the open fields. Several minutes later a little bug looking very much like a cricket, leaps out in front of you. It appears this little one doesn't seem to want you venturing any further and is willing to fight you if that is what it'll take to make you turn back...
Lee stopped dead in his tracks as the little creature appeared before him. As small and as tame as it was, the little bug didn't look like he'd go away without a fight.
"Well, this certainly isn't the mighty and rare creature I expected to meet in these lands", Lee thought, "but still, if it wants a fight, it can get one..and I might as well catch it if I get the chance to, who knows, I might be the first person in the world to get one. But first, let's see if my newly upgraded Pokedex can tell me anything.."
Taking the red device from his backpack, Lee pointed it at the Bug Pokemon, and the dex recited:
Kricketot, the Cricket Pokemon. It shakes its head back to front, causing its antennae to hit each other and sound like a xylophone.
"So, you're a little musical bug, eh?" Lee said. "Well then, listen to this; go Guts!"
With that, Lee took the Friend Ball from his belt and released the Pokemon within: Guts, his Geodude.
"Alright, listen up, this may not be the toughest foe you've ever faced, but be careful and do your best nonetheless. Start out by Bulking yourself Up, then hit Kricketot with a Fire Punch! Finish by using Earthquake."
__________________
FB Info
Lee-san is offline  
Old 08-01-2007, 11:39 AM   #63
Dark Duskull
Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Santiago
Posts: 37
Send a message via MSN to Dark Duskull
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
Aspen Forest

Dark Duskull: Wandering into the mysteriously beautiful Aspen Forest with Liebe by your side, you can feel the ground crunching beneath your feet as you walk. There is a definite chill in the air, while all of the trees are covered with a light layer of powdery snow. While walking past one of the smaller trees, you swear you can see it moving and stop to take a closer look. Before you have any chance of reacting, you're struck with a chilling burst of powdery snow before noticing the little snow topped bush is now laughing. This little Snover you've encountered appears to be quite playful...
Everything seemed so beautiful, around, snow covered trees and bushes appeared everywhere as Felix and his Nidoqueen walked around the forest trying to find clues of those wierd new pokemon they have heard before they came to this brand new continent, however no signs of life besides the plants of the forest could be found. After a good time walking, Liebe, with her good sense of ear, heard something coming from a little tree. Inmediately pointed at it and just there Felix noticed the tree was shaking.

After some seconds, which were filled with Felix's nervous face and Liebe's anxious pose to fight, a little Pineaple shaped pokemon could be seen Felix inmediately took his Pokdex out of his backpack to find out what has just appeared in front of his eyes. Pointing the pokedex to this new guy the it responded:
"Snover: It lives on snowy mountains. Having had little contact with humans, it is boldly inquisitive."
"Inquisitive, huh?" said Felix looking at Liebe who looked him back. "We gotta fight this little Snover, mama, I'm sure the rest of the group would love having him as a friend".

Seeing as the little Snover was just standing there, Felix decided to try one of his new pokemon, somone who had never battled before for him and that would be anxious to test his powers. Picking a normal pokemon from his belt, Felix launched it towards the air: "Tyrande, your turn, gal!". A little Meowth appeared next to his trainer after the Pokball touched the ground, licking his paws when she saw he had touched the dirty soil. "Tyrande, I have a mission for you. see that little pokemon over there?", asked Felix as Tyrande assumed a fighting pose. "I need you to fight it. Start with a Growl attack to make him stay quite, follow it up with a Scratch on the belly. Dodge any attempt of attack". Saying this, Lieba and Felix prepared to encourage the little Meowth. "I hope she does well..." thought Felix
__________________
[center:137fa]FB Team
(M) Lv.100 (F) Lv.26 (M) Lv.25 (M) Lv.50
(M) Lv.50 (F) Lv.15 (M) Lv.20 (M) Lv.05
(F) Lv.08 (M) Lv.05 (F) Lv.08 (M) Lv.06
(M) Lv.09
[/center:137fa]
Dark Duskull is offline  
Old 08-01-2007, 11:49 AM   #64
Dragon 11
Boulder Badge
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 148
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
Sapphire Lake
Dragon 11: Soaring above Sapphire Lake upon your Flygon, Sandstorm, you're amazed by how beautiful and seemingly tranquil this area is. There is no sign of the mysterious Mirage Island though, which is rather disappointing, but you don't have a great deal of time to worry about that because you soon notice a Honchcrow flying toward you with a Glameow struggling helplessly in its claws. While Honchcrow flies overhead to avoid you, it caws loudly before dropping the terrified kitty right onto Flygon's head. Glameow, scared senseless, way up in the air and over top of a lake, panics, trying to grab a hold of Sandstorm but only succeeding in scratching the living daylights out of him resulting in him making a rather ungraceful dive toward the centre of the lake...
Aero gazed around the lake one final time and gave a sigh. No island.

"Well, Sand, we can't let this get us down, there's more to see and discover," said Aero. Then, as Aero gazed over the massive lake one last time he saw a Honchkrow flying towards them carrying a Glameow. The Honchkrow, in an effoft not to be attacked dropped the Glameow on Sandstorm's head. Shaking violently and crying out what seemed to mean, "Get it off!" Then, after a few seconds of trying to cling and Areo telling him to stop and trying to get to the Glameow, the extremely freaked out pokemon dropped.

"What are you waiting for! You dropped it, we have to save it!" Sandstorm gave Aero an annoyed look and dived through the air towards the falling Glameow. Then Aero thought to himself, "I guess I'll have to go in after it if it went under the water."
__________________
FB Squad

FB PC
Dragon 11 is offline  
Old 08-01-2007, 11:52 AM   #65
enchantress
Queen of the Night
 
enchantress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In the shadows of your mind...
Posts: 7,319
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold
Tessie: Taking your first stride into the newly shining Excelsior you look into the distance and smile happily, a friend ball releasing fro grasp releasing the Shiny little Trapinch it once held, as you look down at him a Little happy gnash appears from his jaws, laying down a map in front of him Trapinch waddles over the map wondering where to go, on your word of the Lake he looks down and notices Crystal lake right close by, looking up at you he gnashes a gnashy approval and you both set off into the lake area, as you arrive the sun shining brightly down onto the lake making it glisten like it’s namesake a crystal, as you look onward towards it you hear a bit of a caffuffle behind you, turning round you see a acorn just fly past your head, and then another managing to whack inchy right on his head, but luckily he saw it and caught it in his jaws before chomping down and having a bite to eat, wondering where the acorns are coming from you look around and in the rustle of the trees you notice a sparking white and blue tail as one more Acorn just lands in front of you, you notice a cheeky little Pachirisu falling to the ground, what shall you do?
Enjoying the fresh air and beautiful weather, Tess is even more thrilled when her gaze falls upon the beautiful sapphire coloured lake in front of her.

"Isn't it gorgeous?!" she exclaims to no one in particular, though Inchy doesn't hesitate to nod in agreement.

"I could spend an eternity here," Tess says dreamily, unable to tear her eyes away from the vast lake and lush surroundings. That is until a stray acorn flies past her head and she jumps, startled, automatically reaching for the red and black flame inscribed Dark/Fire Ball attached to her belt.

Spinning around just in time to notice another acorn heading her way, only this time whacking Inchy in the head before he catches another and quickly devours it, Tess's brow creases in a light frown while her emerald green eyes cloud with a mixture of confusion and annoyance.

"Are you ok Mister Matey?" she asks, bending down to rub Inchy's head while inspecting him to ensure he was indeed alright. "That was quite a nasty hit," she continues, "but at least you've managed to find something to snack upon..."

Her words trail off while her eyes turn to the tree line, a fluffy blue and white tail visible amongst the leaves. Stepping forward to take a closer look at the menace behind the falling acorns, Tess is forced to leap back when yet another falls from the tree, this time followed by a little squirrel like Pokmon who leaps to the ground and stands in front of her with a cheeky grin on its face.

"So you're the one responsible for this random acorn attack, eh?" Tess scolds, with a hint of amusement in her tone that she's unable to hide. "You know you could have hurt someone, don't you? You really need to be more careful!"

While studying the little Pachirisu standing in front of her, Tess's mind wanders back to another day in another town when a similar little creature had befriended her. The similarity is striking and an unwilling smile crosses her lips, her eyes softening while looking at this small Pokmon who had been doing nothing but foraging for food. Though the temptation of befriending Pachirisu is beginning to take hold, Tess knows she can't afford to allow another of her whims to overpower her so instead decides to leave Pachirisu to its gather its acorns while she continues on with her own business. Turning her attention back to Inchy, Tess motions for him to follow her while she walks closer to the lake.

"C'mon studly," she calls, "let's leave this little one to its own devices."

"And you," she adds, glaring at Pachirisu, "Be more careful when shaking those trees..."
__________________
.
enchantress is offline  
Old 08-01-2007, 12:02 PM   #66
Dark Fire
Boulder Badge
 
Dark Fire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 214
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
Dark Fire: Oops...hehehe. What can I say? If it isn't Amber.... :p
While Mesmenir heals himself with the Lum Berry you've tossed him, Stunky glares at you for several moments while you speak. Its expression soon softens a little and it moves forward, gingerly taking the Magost Berry from your hand and then sitting quietly and nibbling on it. Stunky's eyes never leave yours, and while it looks warily between both you and Mesmenir, it finally seems to understand that you really didn't mean any harm. Standing up again, Stunky looks up at you, its expression clearly stating that while its willing to let this little misunderstanding slide, it will prefer for you to move on. And quickly...
Glad that the Stunky had a change of heart, Rayne turned back to Mesmenir who had just finished eating his berry. The look in his eyes reflected his frustration with the little pokemon, but also telling Rayne that he will obey and not harm him any further. Rayne then turned around, smiled at the skunk and led his Rapidash back the way they came. He didn't mount for a while to make sure that his wound had some time to close up. And once he was sure they were out of hearing distance he investigated the wound.

"It's not that bad. I'm sure it will heal soon." Mesmenir nodded his agreement and then snorted, sending some purple gas out of his nostrils. "Sure glad we got out of that stinky situation. I got the feeling that a tight place like that isn't quite your style, hard to ride and no room to take a good look around. I think we'd be better off going to Mt. Sierra and trying our luck there." They walked for a bit more, and once they reached the forest's edge Rayne finally mounted, positive that Mesmenir's wound was doing a lot better by this point.
__________________
.: Team Dark Fire :.

.: FB :.:.: PC :.:.: CC :.:.: TCG :.
Dark Fire is offline  
Old 08-01-2007, 12:11 PM   #67
ZoraJolteon
BBCode Master
 
ZoraJolteon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,029
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
ZoraJolteon: Pineco attempts to entrap Cherubi within a Sand Tomb, though with more dirt and grass than sand in the immediate vicinity, the cyclone of gritty debris that begins flying becomes rather hazardous for all. You can feel it in your eyes and lashing at your skin, while Pineco is practically blinded. You hear Cherubi cry out in pain as something whips by it, before it appears out of nowhere, rather angry now, and barges straight into Pineco using tackle. Pineco reacts quickly, jumping into the air before hitting the ground with as much force as she can muster, the resulting rock slide rather weak to say the least as there are so few rocks in the area. Some small stones fly into the air, hitting Cherubi who takes some damage, before it tackles Pineco for a second time. Pineco's flamethrower soon adds heat to the situation though, causing Cherubi to light up like a torch. The little grass type shrieks in agony and dives for the lake to put out the flames...
"Cherubi has a pretty shoddy movepool." Zora observed, watching his foe repeatedly use the same technique against his Pokmon. "Pineco, real Pine Cones float in water, but I'm not sure if you would, so rather than follow Cherubi into the lake and potentially drown, use Pin Missile to strike it from the safety of dry land. Should it try to attack you again, Counter its blow, and show that little thing how strong a real Tackle attack can be!"
__________________

Superior Christmas Banner is Superior.
Also still looking for ref with brain, although not just now due to Tyranidos running in fear.
ZoraJolteon is offline  
Old 08-01-2007, 12:12 PM   #68
Jonouchi
Boulder Badge
 
Jonouchi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Under your bed at night
Posts: 218
My computer f***ing sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
Jonouchi: Ordering Kaio to chase Shellos, you don't particularly care much about the poor little Psycuk who are resting in the water, Kaio unleashing a Muddy Water attack as he closes in on them. The Psyduck begin fleeing in all directions, some swimming away as swiftly as possible while others duck underwater to escape the filth. To ensure every last possible obstacle in his way is removed, Kaio shoots off several rounds of Bullet Seeds for good measure, focusing upon Shellos as the chase begins. The little slug like Pokmon can see it is under attack and tries speeding away as wuickly as possible, crying for help as it does so. The next minute, an enraged Starly swoops down and begins attacking you to slow you down while its friend Shellos makes its escape...
Ricco watched as Kaio breezes through the Psyduck with little effort, but the Shellos keeps running away.

"AFTER IT, KAIO!!!" Ricco shouted.

Ricco continues to run along the path when suddenly, the Shellos begins to call for help. Just then, Swampert looks up as a Starly begins to dive bomb at them.

"Kaio, look out!" he shouted.

The Starly keeps pecking at him, trying to brush him away from the Shellos. Ricco didn't want to blow this chance. It was either get rid of the Starly, or risk losing the chance to get a new Pokemon in a new world.

"Kaio. First thing's first, use Ice Beam to freeze Shellos in it's tracks. then use an Uproar to give some damage to the Starly and see if you can scare it off! If so, attack Shellos with Chocolate Magic."

"Swampert!" Kaio said as he went into action.
__________________
Ricco's Crew: Fizzy Bubbles

Quote:
I think it would do the world good if every political situation, from an international hostage to the breakout of a war, could be solved by a one-on-one Wii Boxing with the nation's leaders. ~DonutTrooper from Gamespot.
Jonouchi is offline  
Old 08-01-2007, 12:16 PM   #69
Wayne
Boulder Badge
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: There
Posts: 108
Send a message via AIM to Wayne Send a message via MSN to Wayne
Re: Excelsior

Sapphire Lake
quilava plush: Mara quickly starts to follow your directions and charges at the ferret for a Tackle attack. As Mara closes in on the ferret it dodges the attack and sends a Water Gun attack at Mara from the side making it roll on the ground twice. Mara quickly get up and retaliates with a Thunderpunch sending the Buizel backwards and then down. You wait a few seconds until you see the little ferret get up struggling but still willing to fight until the end. What will you do?

Mt. Sierra
Xuande: Celes begins its attack by charging towards the hippo as the hippo begins charging towards Celes with a Tackle of its own. As the two pokemon collide it is clear that the Chikorita is no match head to head with this large pokemon as Chikorita cries as it is thrown back were it started the attack. Getting up slowly it shakes off the last attack and sends two Leech Seeds as it is thrown off balance by the jumping Hippopotas’ Earthquake attack. One of the seeds attaches to the Hippopotas and unleashes its vines on the Hippopotas who tries to shake it off...


Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
Rainforest
Wayne: Wandering into the rainforest with Sasan strolling along happily beside you, you wonder what kind of adventures await you in the mysterious new land of Excelsior. You've only been walking along for a few minutes when you notice a little bush that seems to be walking beside you. Stopping, you stare at it for a moment, convinced you must be seeing things. It's only a bush after all. Resuming your journey, you notice out of the corner of your eye that the bush is still walking. Stopping, you look at it then back at where it had been only a moment before. It's definitely moving... Turning around and walking again, you're sure to discreetly watch it this time, and sure enough, it begins walking alongside you once more. Strange...
After looking for the second time at the bush that Wayne felt was following him just a second ago, he resumed his journey, this time looking at the bush in the corner of his eye. As he continued to walk he knew this time it was definitely walking around with him.

Quite nervous at what he might find trailing him he then thought, "Fight or flee, fight or flee?" He then inhaled deeply and made his decision as he then started to whisper in a low voice to Bulbasaur as he stopped for a second and bent down to talk to him.

“Hey Sasan, I need you to do something once we start walking again in a second. Be very careful at being too bold when we start walking again. There is a bush following us, I want you to watch it carefully and then use a Magical Leaf attack at it once I give you the signal which will be a few seconds after we start walking again and I feel it following. Okay? If it doesn't follow us I'll just tell you were to fire your Magical Leaf okay?” Bulbasaur nodded, as Wayne got up slowly ready to do what was necessary for this to work.
__________________
Wayne's FB Team
(M) Lv. 19 (M) Lv.01 (F) Lv.01 (F) Lv.42 (M) Lv.01

PC Pokemon
(M) Lv.12 (M) Lv.10 (F) Lv.01 (M) Lv.08 (M) Lv.04 (M) Lv.05
(M) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv. 100 (F) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100
(F) Lv.100 (M) Lv.100 (M) Lv. 100 (M) Lv.100
Wayne is offline  
Old 08-01-2007, 12:51 PM   #70
Waterlight
Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Waterlight: Arriving at Sapphire Lake you gaze over the beautiful sapphire blue water, understanding how it has gotten its name. A few moments later you notice a ripple in the water and take a closer look only to see a rather strange, and elegant looking water Pokmon skimming just beneath the surface. The little Finneon notices you staring at it and stops swimming, looking straight back at you with a rather curious expression in its tiny eyes...
Kneeling down by the lakeside, Tom put his hand in the clear water and let it run through his fingers before wiping his hand on his t-shirt and smiling at the sight before him; the lake's surface rippled and the waves lapped gently against the grassy banks. Across the whole lake there was a glassy shone, the sapphire hue covering the entire lake as if the whole lake itself was a precious jewel. Tom swung his rucksack of off his shoulders and onto the bank then stuck his hands in and groped inside for his Pokmon food. He had initially planned to drop food in the water to attract the local wildlife but soon grew frustrated and slammed his bag down.

"Typical, the one time I find a place like this and I've forgotten my Pokm -"

Tom tilted his head slightly after hearing a slight splash then turned and gazed down at the water. The water on the surface was cascading outwards in waves, slightly resembling what Tom imagined a sonar would look like, and at the center there was something small - presumably a fish - gliding through the water in circuits of 8. The fish made brief excursions to the surface before returning further under, and Tom took the opportunity to scan it with his Pokdex during one of these appearances.

"Finneon, the Wing Fish Pokmon. After long exposure to sunlight, the patterns on it's tail fins shine vividly when darkness arrives" Revealed the static voice.

"A Pokmon, huh?" Tom mused and then proceeded to put his hand above the water to try and tempt it to return to the surface...

OOC: I think the colour's right, not 100% sure though.
__________________
FB Regi Post.
Waterlight is offline  
Old 08-01-2007, 12:54 PM   #71
Sandaa
Cascade Badge
 
Sandaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 496
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress
Sandaa: Attempting to befriend the little hippo, it stares at you for a moment rather warily. It is then you notice the uncomfortable expression on its face as it charges out of the water and begins to shake itself off as though its trying to rid itself of some terribly clingy germs. It stares back and the water, a shudder wracking its body, before walking up to you then turning to face the water. Looking back and forth between you and the lake as though trying to tell you something, your gaze pans back out to the lake where you see a Buizel bobbing in the water, glaring at you both. Not quite sure what the story is here, you have the distinct impression this little Hippopotas wasn't in the water because it wanted to be...
Sorry for lateness

Looking back and forth from the disgruntled Hippopotas and the figure that emerged from the lake, Gary put two and two together to figure out what was going on. He frowned at the orange otter-like creature in the water, which his pokedex identified as a Buizel, reprimanding, "Hey there, what's the deal picking on other pokemon? This Hippopotas might not have wanted to go for a swim!" Scurvy frowned as well, his tail-hand balled up into a fist, shaking it at the Buizel. Gary then kneeled down next to Scurvy and whispered, "Okay buddy, if this guy tries to attack, it'll get a fight. Wait for it to strike, and smack it with a Thunderpunch from your tail-hand! Then try and surround it and Beat it Up!" Gary looked down at his other pokeballs that were on his belt, which contained Aero the Mantine, his Queendra, his Cacturne, Ninjask, and his Typhlosion. Scurvy nodded, ready to fight if it came to it. Gary precautioned, "Remember, don't let it drag you into the water too; let's keep this on the ground."
__________________

~Fizzle Bubble~
LMN:
MI:
BR:
II:
Sandaa is offline  
Old 08-01-2007, 01:11 PM   #72
Talon87
Shenmue III, baby!
 
Talon87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lafayette, Indiana
Posts: 20,160
Send a message via AIM to Talon87
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne
Mt. Sierra
Xuande: Celes begins its attack by charging towards the hippo as the hippo begins charging towards Celes with a Tackle of its own. As the two pokemon collide it is clear that the Chikorita is no match head to head with this large pokemon as Chikorita cries as it is thrown back were it started the attack. Getting up slowly it shakes off the last attack and sends two Leech Seeds as it is thrown off balance by the jumping Hippopotas’ Earthquake attack. One of the seeds attaches to the Hippopotas and unleashes its vines on the Hippopotas who tries to shake it off...
Encouraged by Chikorita's stamina, Cyrus calls out, "Well done, Celes!" This adversary appeared to be no match in close combat; Cyrus would have to rely on strategy to try and wittle down his opponent's resolve. Pure muscle wasn't going to cut it, apparently. "Celes, now's our chance! Quick, while he's stuck in the Leech Seed ... use your Growl attack! Growl again, and put your heart into it! Finally, if he escapes, try to immobilize him again with another Leech Seed!"

Cyrus looked around his terrain, hoping to find something which would prove useful in battle. He was buying time right now, hoping to weaken the blows the hippo Pokemon was dealing to Celes. He knew that he could not continue to approach this fight as a battle of pure raw power, but ... what could he turn to his advantage?
Talon87 is offline  
Old 08-01-2007, 01:15 PM   #73
quilava plush
Boulder Badge
 
quilava plush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 195
Send a message via AIM to quilava plush Send a message via MSN to quilava plush
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne
Sapphire Lake
quilava plush: Mara quickly starts to follow your directions and charges at the ferret for a Tackle attack. As Mara closes in on the ferret it dodges the attack and sends a Water Gun attack at Mara from the side making it roll on the ground twice. Mara quickly get up and retaliates with a Thunderpunch sending the Buizel backwards and then down. You wait a few seconds until you see the little ferret get up struggling but still willing to fight until the end. What will you do?
Mara managed to charge towards the little weasel, her tackle attack missing and the otter's jet of water hitting her. Rivka wondered if the Water Gun could actually help revitalize Mara as the heat of the battle slowly wore her down, but soon shook her head as the pressure could do more harm than good. The Linoone was sent rolling on the ground from the intense water pressure, but she soon rose up and threw a Thunderpunch, hitting the Buizel square on. Rivka gasped at the breathtaking display of sparks that flew from the blow and watched on as the sea weasel struggled a bit to get up, waiting for the next round. It was running out of energy!

She then looked to Mara, who also seemed a little sluggish. Rivka didn't want to push the azure-eyed Linoone beyond her limits, so she gave a few options to the badger pokemon. "Mara, are you alright? It looks like we're sapping the Buizel's energy reserves, but I know that you're also getting worn out, so I'll let you do what you think you're capable of doing to take it out." Mara nodded. She was quite a physical brawler, so she wanted to get close to the Buizel to land some blows. She thought that a small Thunder Wave in its direction would at least flush it to one direction or distract it, while she would lunge at the Buizel, taking it by surprise with a Headbutt followed by another Thunderpunch.
__________________
"DO YOU WANT A HOUSE MADE OF COOKIES?!"
quilava plush is offline  
Old 08-01-2007, 01:29 PM   #74
Shinjara
Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: England
Posts: 85
Send a message via AIM to Shinjara Send a message via MSN to Shinjara
Re: Excelsior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne
For the people in my group please reply in Deep Sky Blue.
Bethla Meadows
Shinjara: As you reach Bethla Meadows you see it sparkle completely under the sunlight, emitting a light glow that gives the field an almost dreamy feeling about. As you start to walk around in the grass of this amazing place you see the blue sky with Taillow packs flying around chirping. You continue walking until you then suddenly almost trip. A little shaken you turn to look at what almost tripped your and see a Glameow hiss angrily at you where you once stood. What will you do?
Apologies for lateness, Wayne, been at work today ^-^;

As Kaya walked towards the Bethla Meadows, she noticed the sunlight shone down on it, causing a beautiful glow which gave the meadows an almost surreal feel to it. "Pretty huh?" she asked Maduin her Gligar, who snorted and cackled, not at all impressed. Kaya rolled her eyes as walked into the meadows, some chirps caught her attention. Looking up she saw a pack of Taillow swooping about playfully.

Suddenly, she tripped over something, but managed to catch her balance. Kaya's heart was racing as she looked to the ground to see what she had tripped over. Her eyes met with that of a Glameow, she had read of these Feline Pokmon in her Pokdex. This one in particular wasn't too happy, crouched down, teeth bared with a hiss emitting from it. Kaya observed the Glameow's claws and took a step back, "Those would hurt.." she mused to herself.

Maduin immediately eyed the feline with interest. Kaya wasn;t sure how to handle the situation; battle it or simply carry on? She turned her head to look at Maduin, who shrugged. "Alright then, if that Glameow makes a move, swoop into the air and dive down for a Wing Attack, follow up with a Poison Sting attack to it's back." Maduin nodded, and Kaya waited to see what the feline would do..
__________________
~Fizzy Bubbles Team~

Level 100Level 100Level 82Level 64Level 43
Level 53Level 50Level 39Level 40Level 34
Shinjara is offline  
Old 08-01-2007, 01:49 PM   #75
Arnold
Just call me sir
 
Arnold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,359
Re: Excelsior

Torkoal Stu: As you check the pokedex on the little Kriketot you think carefully about how the out come of this match could go, thinking about it you quickly order Solrock to Tackle the kricketot, as he does you notice a faint red tint appear around Kricketot as he gets tackled by Solrock, the impact making the little red bug tumble towards a Tree, not taking a lot of care about the sudden impact the Kricketot leaps p and then stands still once again while Solrock unleashes a Barrage of Stars in the form of swift, as the stars cut along the bugs body you watch as the tint of red gets darker and darker until a bright light flies from the kricketots antenna, hittring solrock to the ground as it take a big hit from the Bide attack while Kricketot just pats away a little bit after the sudden attack. What shall you do?

Sasuke: Skipped for not posting properly with Quotes.

Lilblue: As you watch the little Buneary pop it’s head out at you, it gives you a little poke out of the tounge, looking down at it, anger in your eyes as you order Zigzagoon to attack, looking up at you it barks before letting of a BIG Growl towards the Bunear, the little bunny wincing in pain as it’s big ears don’t really help out with the noise, as it shakes off it’s pain it looks up as Zigzagoon comes rushing forward, taking palce where it is it rears it’s hands up and as zigzagoon leaps into the air the Bunaery lets out a Jump Kick that Connects heavily to Zigzagoons belly making him twirl back towards you in the air taking a bit of damage on the way down, what shall you do?

Ushi: As the little Shinx growls menacingly at you, you nudge to Vaporeon who nods at you, leaping in front of you as the Shinx hinders up for a tackle it quickly stops and smiles as it Growls once again, this time a more louder growl that Vaporeon easily shakes off, as she does she charges forward and leaps up hitting Shinx right in the head with a tackle making the little cub roll back a little bit before getting ready and tackling Vaporeon right back making her slide just in front of you, what shall you do?

Arc: As you watch Drowzee bobbing towards the 3 nodding Hippos you act carefully, picking up a pokeball from your side as Drowzee starts performing a little magic show for The Hippopotas, not looking o be taking any notice of Drowzee the 3 heads bobbing side to side while he performs, when suddenly the sand beneath their feet start to swish and swirl pretty violently and 2 of the hippos suddenly fade when a Sandstorm appears out of nowhere, Drowzee taken a back by the quick flurry of sand looks all around trying to find you or the Hippos when all of a sudden you hear a little rumble from beneath you and one lone Hippo smashes out of the sand and tackles Drowzee to the ground, what will you do?

Tessie: As you look on weirdly at the little acorn thrower you glint a little smile as you think about the little similar Pokemon you remembered once before, as you and Inchy take your leave to visit the nearby lake you see Inchy sneak one more acorn into his jaws before turning around and joining you on walk when all of a sudden you hear the chipping of the Pachirsu behind you, turning around you see the little squirrel running towards you, it’s fangs bearing as it coems charging towards Inchy, I don’t think it liked it’s gaverings being munched on as you look down and notice Inchy snapping up one more of the acorns that the Pachirisu took, when all of a sudden Inchy goes tumbling backwards as the Pachirisu knocks him back with a quick attack, what shall you do?

__________________
Team Arnie
Arnold is offline  
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:01 AM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.