UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 01:37 AM   #1
Arnold
Just call me sir

Togepi Happy Zombie Jesus Day (Easter 2010)

Lets all be happy that on this day Jeebus rose from the grave all zombie like and instead of showering us in blood and death and more blood he showered us with Chocolate eggs and bunnies, or I think that's how it goes I'm a bit fuzzy on the details, anyway I know Easter has something to do with it so I'm jut sticking with that.

ANYWAY, what have we here what have we here? I think I spy with my little eye something beginning with Presents, so what do you have from Arnie? Let's lookie in the box *opens*

- When given to a Pokemon it raises it's level +3.
- Very Hot Cross Bun: When eaten by one of your Pokemon the said Pokemon learns the Move Crossfire

Crossfire (Fire)
Much Similar to the move Cross Chop, but with an added fiery bonus, when used the user's arms engulf in flames, when hit the opponent takes the same damage as Cross Chop and has a 10% Chance of being burned, the user if not a fire type takes small damage from the move for every second it's used and also has a 10% chance of being burned.
Contest Effect: + 2 Points if user is last to appeal
Appeal Points <3 <3
Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi

Last edited by Arnold; 04-04-2010 at 02:59 AM.
Old 04-04-2010, 01:39 AM   #2
enchantress
Queen of the Night

HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

That mischievous Easter Buneary doesn't give up, again visiting the FB Staff Lounge to leave pressies for you all. Arn, Arc and I have divvied them up again and will each hand out our share, of which mine this year is the following.

x1 Super Pass for all your training needs (Non-Tradeable) Expires April 6, 2010.
x1 2010 Edition Chocolate Pokeball which is made of 100% pure chocolate and works like a normal Pokéball.
x1 Silver Egg which you can either cash in for 2,000 coins or use as a base decoration. Cashable value expires on April 11, 2010.
x1 White Chocolate Candy which gives +4 levels to the Pokémon who eats it (Non-Tradeable) Expires April 11, 2010.
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves (Non-Tradeable) Expires April 11, 2010.

And finally, your choice of EITHER
x1Trading Card Palace Pass to the value of 50,000 coins (Non-Tradeable) Expires April 11, 2010 OR
x1Egg House Pass which will allow you to hatch a guaranteed Rare Pokémon from your chosen egg (Non-Tradeable) Expires April 18, 2010.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:54 AM   #3
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Happy Chocolate Day!!
(Otherwise known as Easter)

This is one of my favourite times of year (being a chocoholic and all ;p) and so we want to spread the joy with all of you and your Pokemon; and I have just the goodies to get you into the Choccy spirit.

The Chocolate Lover's Hamper
Within each hamper are the following goodies:
1 x Golden Egg (Use as a Pretty Base decoration or cash in for 5,000 coins) Cashable value expires 11th April
1 x Chocolate Milkshake (Teaches a Pokemon a new EM or MT move they have yet to learn) Expires 18th April
1 x Chocolate Berry (Raises a Pokemon 1 Level when eaten) Expires 18th April
1 x White Chocolate Berry (Raises a Pokemon 2 Levels when eaten) Expires 18th April
1 x Bag of Chocolate Coins (Teaches Pay Day when eaten) Expires 18th April
1 x Chocolate Pokeblock (Raises your Pokemon's Cute Stats by 40) Expires 4th July

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^

Last edited by Arc_Angel; 04-04-2010 at 10:18 AM.
Old 04-04-2010, 01:41 PM   #4
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
Lets all be happy that on this day Jeebus rose from the grave all zombie like and instead of showering us in blood and death and more blood he showered us with Chocolate eggs and bunnies, or I think that's how it goes I'm a bit fuzzy on the details, anyway I know Easter has something to do with it so I'm jut sticking with that.

ANYWAY, what have we here what have we here? I think I spy with my little eye something beginning with Presents, so what do you have from Arnie? Let's lookie in the box *opens*

- Very Hot Cross Bun: When eaten by one of your Pokemon the said Pokemon learns the Move Crossfire

Crossfire (Fire)
Much Similar to the move Cross Chop, but with an added fiery bonus, when used the user's arms engulf in flames, when hit the opponent takes the same damage as Cross Chop and has a 10% Chance of being burned, the user if not a fire type takes small damage from the move for every second it's used and also has a 10% chance of being burned.
Appeal Points <3 <3
Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

That mischievous Easter Buneary doesn't give up, again visiting the FB Staff Lounge to leave pressies for you all. Arn, Arc and I have divvied them up again and will each hand out our share, of which mine this year is the following.

x1 Super Pass for all your training needs (Non-Tradeable) Expires April 6, 2010.
x1 2010 Edition Chocolate Pokeball which is made of 100% pure chocolate and works like a normal Pokéball.
x1 Silver Egg which you can either cash in for 2,000 coins or use as a base decoration. Cashable value expires on April 11, 2010.
x1 White Chocolate Candy which gives +4 levels to the Pokémon who eats it (Non-Tradeable) Expires April 11, 2010.
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves (Non-Tradeable) Expires April 11, 2010.

x1Trading Card Palace Pass to the value of 50,000 coins (Non-Tradeable) Expires April 11, 2010 OR
x1Egg House Pass which will allow you to hatch a guaranteed Rare Pokémon from your chosen egg (Non-Tradeable) Expires April 18, 2010.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
Happy Chocolate Day!!

This is one of my favourite times of year (being a chocoholic and all ;p) and so we want to spread the joy with all of you and your Pokemon; and I have just the goodies to get you into the Choccy spirit.

1 x Golden Egg (Use as a Pretty Base decoration or cash in for 5,000 coins) Cashable value expires 11th April
1 x Chocolate Milkshake (Teaches a Pokemon a new EM or MT move they have yet to learn) Expires 18th April
1 x White Chocolate Berry (Raises a Pokemon 2 Levels when eaten) Expires 18th April
1 x Chocolate Pokeblock (Raises your Pokemon's Cute Stats by 40) Expires 4th July

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
Awesome zombie day!

Picking up:

* Hot cross bun - which I’ll be giving to my level 20 Alakazam to raise it to level 23.
* Very Hot cross bun – which I’ll be giving to my Magmortar to learn to move Crossfire
* Gummi bag – which I’ll be storing in my members post
* Super Pass – which I’ll be using on Monday
* 2010 Chocolate Ball – which will also be stored in my members post
* Silver Egg – which will be put into my base for decoration
* White Chocolate Candy – which will be given to my level 23 Alakazam to raise it to level 27
* Chocolate Memory Berry – which will be given to my level 01 Shieldon to learn to Ems Counter, Curse, Rock Blast, Scary Face.
* Egg House Pass - which I’ll also use on Monday
* Golden Egg – which I’ll be storing in my base as decorations
* Chocolate Milkshake – which I’ll be using on my level 01 Mew to learn the MT Outrage
* Chocolate Berry – which I’ll be using on level 27 Alakazam to raise it to level 28
* White Chocolate Berry – which I’ll be using on level 28 Alakazam to raise it to level 30
* Bag of Chocolate Coins – which I’ll be using to teach my level 01 Mew Payday
* Chocolate Pokeblock – which I’ll be using today in the spa.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:14 PM   #5
Pokemaniacneo
Boulder Badge

Quote:

Crossfire (Fire)
Appeal Points <3 <3
Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi

Quote:
HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

Quote:
Happy Chocolate Day!!

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
I love zombies and I love chocolate. I love today!

Picking up a Hot Cross Bun which can go to my lovely Combee to bring her from level 11 to level 14 whilst the Very Hot Cross Bun variant goes to my lovely starter Maurice the Charmander to teach him the move Crossfire.
Also picking up the following gummy's
3 Mysterious, 3 Purple, 3 Black and 3 Sky.

Moving on, a delicious Chocolate Pokeball of the year 2010 along with this Super Pass. Super! A Silver Egg which i'll hold onto for now and feeding my white chocolate candy to my Combee to bring her from level 14 to level 18. The Memory Berry with chocolate properties will go to my darling Drifloon Amber to learn the moves Memento, Hypnosis, Destiny Bond and Disable. Picking up the Egg Pass from the two available choices.

Lastly picking up this gorgeous looking Golden Egg for keeps, for now. Greedy little Amber can have this Chocolate Milkshake for the move Air Cutter. Chocolate Berry goes to Combee, who also is gorging like a Swinub to bring her from level 18 to 19 and finally a White Chocolate Berry to Combee again to bring her the final sprint, level 19 to 21. What? Combee is evolving! Congratulations! You're Combee evolved into Vespiquen! Amber the Drifloon may have the White Chocolate Coins to learn payday and finally picking up x1 chocolate pokeblock.

Phew, what a handful guys. Thanks for this wonderful event. ;D
Old 04-04-2010, 05:30 PM   #6
ZoraJolteon
BBCode Master

Quote:

Crossfire (Fire)
Appeal Points <3 <3
Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi
Quote:
HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

Quote:
Happy Chocolate Day!!

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
Picking up a Very Hot Cross Bun, 3 Mysterious Gummis, 3 Purple Gummis, 3 Black Gummis, 3 Sky Gummis, Super Pass, 2010 Chocolate Pokéball, Silver Egg, Trading Card Palace Pass, Golden Egg, Bag of Chocolate Coins, and a Chocolate Pokéblock and storing them for later use.

Also picking up then feeding the Hot Cross Bun, White Chocolate Candy, Chocolate Berry and White Chocolate Berry to Gulpin, bringing him from Lv.1 to Lv.11

Also also picking up then also also feeding the Chocolate Memory Berry and Chocolate Milkshake to Gulpin to help him learn the moves Acid Armor, Curse, Destiny Bond, Dream Eater and Seed Bomb.

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, amen.
Old 04-04-2010, 07:01 PM   #7
Arnold
Just call me sir

Quote:

Crossfire (Fire)
Appeal Points <3 <3
Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi
Quote:
HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

x1Trading Card Palace Pass to the value of 50,000 coins (Non-Tradeable) Expires April 11, 2010
Quote:
Happy Chocolate Day!!

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^

Easterness, I like choccilate, unfortunatly this year I can't pig out, i'm weatching what I eat ;-; buuut my Pogey's aren't so it's all good =D Picking up:
Hot Cross Bun Giving to my Hippodown raising to level Lv 42
Very Hot cross Bun Giving to my Chimchar to learn Crossfire
Gummi Bag with:
x3 Mysterious Gummi's
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi
Super Pass
chocolate Ball
Silver Egg
White chocolate candy Giving Hippodown to Level from 42 to Level 46
Chocolate Memory Berry Giving to Nidoking to learn Flatter Lv 38 and Captivate Lv 50 it would have learnt as Nidorino, and the egg moves Head Smash and Counter
TCG Pass
Golden Egg
Chocoalte Milkshake Giving to Chikorita to learn the Egg Move Vine Whip
Chocolate Berry Giving to Hippodown to raise her from Level 46 to level 47
White Chocoalte Berry Giving to Hippodown to raise her from 47 to 49
Bag of Chocolate coins Giving to Miltank to teach Payday
Old 04-04-2010, 07:01 PM   #8
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Send a message via Skype™ to Balmund
Quote:

Crossfire (Fire)
Appeal Points <3 <3
Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi
Quote:
HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

Quote:
Happy Chocolate Day!!

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
Picking up:

x1 Hot Cross Bun which I'll feed to my Seviper, raising her from Lv.34-37. *Orchrist learned Swagger!*
x1 Very Hot Cross Bun which I'll keep for later use. (Hope it stays hot).
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi
x1 Super Pass
x1 2010 Edition Chocolate Ball
x1 Silver Egg
x1 White Chocolate Candy which I'll feed to my Seviper, raising her from Lv.37 to Lv.41
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry which I'll feed to my Bagon, teaching him the EMs Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Fire Fang & Hydro Pump
x1 Trading Card Palace Pass
x1 Golden Egg
x1 Chocolate Milkshake which I'll give to my Beldum, teaching him the MT Zen Headbutt
x1 Chocolate Berry which I'll feed to my Seviper, who apparently hasn't had enough chocolate, to raise her from Lv.41-42
x1 White Chocolate Berry which my Seviper quickly devours, raising her from Lv.42-44. *Orchrist learned Haze!* Talk about being chocoholic.
x1 Bag of Chocolate Coins which I'll give to my Grovyle, teaching him the move Pay Day
x1 Chocolate Pokéblock which I'll be using soon enough.

And that's it! Thanks guys!

Last edited by Balmund; 04-04-2010 at 07:04 PM.
Old 04-04-2010, 07:36 PM   #9
Firewater
Volcano Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Firewater
Quote:

Crossfire (Fire)
Appeal Points <3 <3
Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi
Quote:
Happy Chocolate Day!!

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
Quote:
HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

dude, thanks for this stuff people... and now for the prizes...
collecting all of these nice things...

Hot-Cross Bun goes to Spheal, raising her level from Lv.23 to Lv.26
Very Hot Cross Bun goes to Machamp, he learns the move Crossfire
collecting the gummi bag and-
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi

The Golden Egg I'll keep
Same with the Chocolate Milkshake
the Chocolate Berry goes to Bagon, raising its level from Lv.25 to Lv.26
The White Chocolate Berry goes to Spheal, raising her level from Lv.26 to Lv.28
Exeggutor eats the Bag of Chocolate Coins, and learns Pay Day
Same with the Chocolate Pokeblock
Super Pass is nice,
as is the 2010 Edition Chocolate Pokeball
The Silver Egg is nice too
White Chocolate Candy is eaten by Bagon, raising his level from Lv.26 to Lv.30... GASP. BAGON EVOLVED INTO SHELGON!!!
Chocolate Memory Berry... is eaten by Exeggutor, it learns the EM's Leaf Storm, Ingrain, Curse and Power Swap
and the TCG pass are mine as well. Thanks for the nice things.

Last edited by Firewater; 04-04-2010 at 07:58 PM. Reason: making decisions on who to give what things...
Old 04-04-2010, 10:40 PM   #10
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:

Crossfire (Fire)
Appeal Points <3 <3
Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi
Quote:
HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

Quote:
Happy Chocolate Day!!

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
*whistles* Let's see, here...

Picking up:
x3 Black Gummis
x3 Mysterious Gummis
x3 Purple Gummis
x3 Sky Gummis
x1 Super Pass
x1 Silver Egg
x1 Golden Egg
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry
x1 Chocolate Milkshake
x1 Chocolate PokeBlock (+40 Cuteness)

Feeding Dahlia the Lv.1 Shiny Murkrow a Hot Cross Bun, a White Chocolate Candy, a Chocolate Berry and White Chocolate Berry. While she goes on a massive Heat Wave rampage from the energy overload her level increases to 11.
*Dahlia learned Pursuit and Haze!*
Feeding Dahlia a bag of Chocolate Coins so she has a few trinkets to collect.
*Dahlia learned Pay Day!*
Feeding Wukong the Chimchar a Very Hot Cross Bun, and concurring with fishy that it's rather applicable for him.
*Wukong learned Crossfire!*
Dadadada da-da da-da-daaaaaaaaa.

Happy Easter, everyone!
Old 04-05-2010, 06:57 AM   #11
SP-Eevee
Soul Badge

Send a message via MSN to SP-Eevee
Quote:

Crossfire (Fire)
Appeal Points <3 <3
Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi
Quote:
HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

Quote:
Happy Chocolate Day!!

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
Grabbing...

x1 Hot Cross Bun for Ninetales bringing him from 55 to 58
x1 Very Hot Cross Bun for Ninetales.
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi
x1 Super Pass
x1 Silver Egg
x1 White Chocolate Candy to Ninetales again 58 to 62
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry to Chatot for Nasty Plot, Encore, Agility and Supersonic
x1 Golden Egg
x1 Chocolate Milkshake to Chatot for Heat Wave
x1 Chocolate Berry to Ninetales level 62 to 63
x1 White Chocolate Berry to Ninetales again 63 to 65
x1 Bag of Chocolate Coins to Chatot for Pay Day
x1 Chocolate Pokéblock for keeps for later

... *flees*
Old 04-05-2010, 08:17 AM   #12
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:

Crossfire (Fire)
Appeal Points <3 <3
Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi
Quote:
HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

Quote:
Happy Chocolate Day!!

Enjoy the sugar rush ^-^
Picking up my Easter pressies.

x1 Hot Cross Bun for Ponyta, raising him from Lv.16 to Lv.19.
x1 Very Hot Cross Bun for Blaziken, teaching him the Custom Move "Crossfire".
x3 Mysterious Gummi's for my beautiful Dragonair, Crystal, raising her IQ from 8-11.
x3 Purple Gummi's for Shade, my mischievous Haunter, raising his IQ from 0-3.
x3 Black Gummi's for my ever faithful Houndoom, Tempest, raising her IQ from 4-7.
x3 Sky Gummi's for Skye, my lovely Pidgeot, raising her IQ from 4-7.
x1 Super Pass for some additional training this week.
x1 Chocolate Pokéball to store for the time being.
x1 Silver Egg which I'll exchange momentarily for 2,000 coins.
x1 White Chocolate Candy for Chingling, raising him from Lv.8 to Lv.12.
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry Bellsprout, teaching him EMs Encore, Ingrain, Leech Life & Reflect.
x1 Trading Card Palace Pass which I'll exchange post haste for some lovely trading cards.
x1 Golden Egg to be exchanged for 5,000 coins.
x1 Chocolate Milkshake which I'll give to Thunder, my Pikachu, to drink so that he may learn MT Headbutt.
x1 Chocolate Berry for my Gyarados, Frenzy, raising him from Lv.20 to Lv.21.
x1 White Chocolate Berry for Charizard, raising her from Lv.37 to Lv.39.
x1 Bag of Chocolate Coins for Agent S, my Pachirisu of many guises, as all good spies need a well earned Pay Day.
x1 Chocolate Pokéblock that I'll store for now, and hopefully remember to use before it melts.

Thankies.

Last edited by enchantress; 10-08-2010 at 08:58 AM. Reason: Correction
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records