View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 08:25 PM   #266
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Medmana- It was now time for the battle to commence, your opponents eagerly await your reveal and you quickly put them at ease. With a toss of your final Pokeball you bring out Bell the Dewpider, the Alolan native quickly assesses its surroundings and puts on a brave face. A look across to Gloria sees the same emotionless face she wore when she faced you, although her mind was much more active.

"Pignite and Servine, the evolutions of Tepig and Snivy respectively, they are starter Pokemon from the Unova region. Pignite is a Fire/Fighting type while Servine is a pure Grass type. Both my Inkay and your Dewpider hold a type advantage over the Pignite so I suggest we target it first. However I think it would be smart to set up a defense first." Gloria produces a Pokeball from her pocket and tosses it up into the air. It bursts open and an Inkay emerges, the revolving Pokemon slowly floats back down to eye level.

"So we have our combatants", shouts the announcer, "from the challengers we have a Dewpider and an Inkay!" The crowd lets out a roar of applause, it seems you still had some favour with them. "However, will they be strong enough to defeat the Petrov's Pignite and Servine?!" The crowd erupts, showing they favour the Petrov's much more than Gloria and yourself, this was going to be an uphill battle. "Let the final fight of the night begin!"

The Petrov's smile, "you first my dear", mutters Nikolai. Stepping forward, Valeriya issues orders to her Servine. "My sweet Servine, strike first with a Leaf Tornado on the Inkay, then strike it with a Grass Pledge!" Nikolai grins as he looks to support his wife, "Pignite time to fire up, Flame Charge into the Dewpider then set the ground alight by striking it with a Fire Pledge!"

Gloria jumps into action, "Inkay raise our defenses by setting up a Reflect" Gloria gives you a brief nod, the increased defense would certainly help you deal with physical assaults. "Psywave the Pignite!" The battle had started and Pokemon were leaping into action, it was time to fight!

Sandaa- With your cover blown you emerge from your hiding place, leaving Chad concealed for now. The grunt gives you a quick once over but doesn't seem to be phased by your reveal. "Oh did you just stumble in here by mistake? A weakling like yourself shouldn't be out after dark, especially in such a dangerous area" He grins as he cracks his knuckles, "Taunt them Murkrow!" Before Buru can paint a screen into existence, the Murkrow begins to cackle, a dark curse falls on the Smeargle causing her to feel much more aggressive. Her aggression prevents her from using such a passive attack, she now wanted to inflict pain upon the Dark type.

Buru's tail begins to crackle with electricity, with a swift stroke of the brush like appendage she sends of wave of electric tendrils towards the Murkrow. The Murkrow screeches in pain as the electricity shocks it into submission, maybe it shouldn't have been taking the Smeargle so lightly. "Time for some Payback Murkrow", a Dark aura surrounds the mischievous bird, growing stronger as it feeds on its pain. Shooting forward like an arrow the Murkrow lunges at Buru, its beak digs into her chest and the power of the attack sends her stumbling backwards, falling back onto her hands. As the Murkrow arcs back around, the incapacitated grunt begins to stir. Soon the grunt is rising back to his feet, his hands rubbing his eyes as he regains his senses.

"What the hell was that", questions the recently woken grunt, "dude what is going on?" The grunt looks around to see that his Scraggy is still sleeping, although it is far from peacefully as he is being plagued by nightmares.

"We got jumped by this rookie", answers the other grunt, "I think I have this handled but if you could wake your Scraggy up and help me deal with them that would be great........"

"Yeah sure thing, just finish this quick, we might get a reward for bringing them in." The grunt picks up his Scraggy and begins slapping it across the face and shaking it violently. "Wake up you little shit, time to fight!" The Scraggy doesn't seem to be waking just yet, but it surely wouldn't be long.

"Wing Attack Murkrow, then follow with another Payback." Things certainly weren't looking in your favour at the moment, but Buru certainly wasn't about to give up.

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote