View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 06:55 PM   #31
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer
1: Copycat obviously needs changing, that much we can all agree upon. Ultimately I don't think I'd be too bothered if we keep all the other names, though that being said, as long as the door is open here, I feel like a few of my ideas on that subject are at least worth consideration. Namely, Cookie Crumble (for Can't Catch Me), Stun Spell (for Voodoo Bugaloo), Smart Shield (for Defensive Shield), and Razor Snow (for Frosted Flake Fall).

2: Multiply works for Copycat, though I still kinda like my idea of Psysplit. That said, if I'm in the minority in liking Psysplit, I won't press the issue.

3: I like the idea of a Fizzy Ball for Water-types. I could even try and whip up a sprite for it.

4: The Skull Ball, I'm thinking that'd work best on Bug-types and Poison-types, considering Guzma and Plumeria's respective type specialties. The Aether Ball... Honestly, it'd make sense to have it work best against Ultra Beasts, though at best we're on the fence as to whether they should be catchable in FB... You know what? The Aether Foundation is all about Pokémon conservation, keeping them safe and happy... why not make it work like a Friend Ball or Luxury Ball? Instead of having an enhanced catch rate under certain circumstances, it simply increases Happiness in whatever you catch with it.

My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote