View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 09:45 PM   #39
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

Re: big bad birtha's suggestion box 2: secret passions unveiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuande
The miko in red is the girl you JUST SHOWED. The so-called "Raymoo." I'm saying I like her. She's who I use when I (rarely) play IaMP.
Ohhhh. That was my first thought, but you kind of mentioned her as if she was a different character than who we were discussing, so I was confused.
Quote:
Update on IaMP: Haven't touched it, haven't had time to scratch my head (seriously, have barely even had time to mast........icate my food properly), and thus haven't had time to go to the mall to purchase my much-needed replacement for this broken Dell ball-mouse I have. (The Kensington laser-mouse I have is good only on Linux, apparently. Windows hates it, and so does my wallet considering it devours 2 AA batteries in under 48 hours when not even in use. O_o Didn't use to do that. O_o) So anyway, I'll be headed to the mall to get that gaming controller Friday or Saturday, don't you worry.
Alrightey. Let me know and I will give you a link to the chat. You see, I won't be logging on AIM much at all because it will slow my IaMP matches even more than it usually does. You will be a welcome opponent to us =D Anyway, you do have all of the characters unlocked and caster, don't you?

Quote:
Back to Touhou discussion: Sakuya? Is she related to Kaguya (the moon one) by any chance? If Sakuya is the knife-throwing girl, (a) no! :x and (b) you don't know me at all O_o. I thought that's who Sakuya was. Oh well. I don't know the Touhou girls by names at all yet, so whatever. If it is her, then bleh. If it's not her, then disregard me + correct me and explain both who Sakuya is and what the name of the knife-girl is.
Sakuya is the maid who uses knives. I thought she would be your favorite because you usually go for the mature and sexy ones, and Sakuya definitely is that. I mean, look at these pictures. Come on man =D Anyway, just a little funfact, Sakuya is believed to be a lunarian (since you mentioned Kaguya, I figured I'd throw that at you.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger
My favourite characters is Cirno, the strongest in Gensokyo. Sakuya is the maid of the Scarlet Mansion mistress vampire. She's the only character on PCB that I'm actually good with.
Cirno is awesome =D Anyway, I kind of sucked with Sakuya. She wasn't powerful enough. My best in almost all of the actual Touhou games are Marisa. I mean, she's fast and powerful. Also, who doesn't love the masterspark?

Quote:
That Walfas flash was cute.
Which one? I put two up there.
big bad birtha is offline   Reply With Quote