View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 02:41 AM   #29
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

Re: big bad birtha's suggestion box 2: secret passions unveiled

Well, even though I haven't said anything, I look forward to watching Wolf and Spice as well. I saw the OP for it, and it is made of pure win =D Some of my chat buddies have also seen the episode and loved it, so that adds to my curiosity.

Anyway, I have watched Hayate 37, 38 and 39. Since I haven't posted in here as frequently as I usually do, I will hit each episode separately.

Hayate no Gotoku 37- This episode was great. It reminded me of that episode of Ouran where everyone went to Haruhi's house. It was also one of the few episodes that kind of starred Hamster, so that's a plus, I guess. Anyway, this episode was really sweet, and this had some of the most adorable Nagi moments in Hayate. The pointless ending of the episode was pretty good as well.

Hayate no Gotoku 38- Yet another awesome episode. "Banana?" "I'm not sharing any with you." Princess God is the shiznit. I mean, who doesn't love a stupid disguise that looks like the mask of truth from Ocarina of Time (maybe he can talk to weird bouncing tablets =D) Anyway, that one butler was also awesome. I think it was a parody of Gaogaigar (or something like that.) He was funny. Anyway, great episode.

Hayate no Gotoku 39- Err.....is it just me, or was the episode animated differently? Don't worry, I'm not one of those people who bitch about imperfect animations, I was just curious. It looked like it was animated by Gainax (it would make sense, since it did have assloads of Gainax references.) Anyway, great episode =D Funny, touching, and awesome all in one package. I kind of thought that Hayate was getting a clue in this episode, but I was proved wrong at the end ;_;

Well, there we go. I have an awesome picture at the bottom of the post as well =D Err...I don't know if everyone else will find it as funny as I did, but whatever.
big bad birtha is offline   Reply With Quote