View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 06:16 AM   #2
Extroph
Oreburgh's Very Own

PAYING VIA SP:

1. You request art
2. I accept your request
3. I vm/pm you, notifying you that the art has been completed
4. You post the SP payment on the appropriate thread at PASBL and vm/pm me the link
5. I confirm the payment and promptly give you the art

PAYING VIA USD:

1. You request art
2. I accept your request
3. I vm/pm you, notifying you that the art has been completed, and I will give you the link for you to be able to pay
4. You pay the amount required in US Dollars, and vm/pm me back immediately after you've done so to confirm that you've paid
5. I confirm the payment and promptly give you the art

Any intentional trouble with the payment caused by you will result in immediate banning from the shop. I will not confirm payment without having the art with the confirmation. If you fail to receive art from me promptly without prior explanation from me concerning inability to send the art at the moment, you will receive a refund and the art along with the refund.

ART SHOP REWARDS PROGRAM

Upon having your first request completed, you will be added to the Rewards Program. There will be occasional sales limited to Rewards Program members only. After every 5 completed requests you make, the following request after that will be free. You may notify me at any time if you want to withdraw from the Rewards Program.

CURRENT SALE: None

Members:
HTML Code:
1. TheKnightsFury - 1
2. Connor - 1
3. Snorby - 1

Last edited by Extroph; 06-17-2016 at 03:47 PM.
Extroph is offline   Reply With Quote