View Single Post
Old 08-27-2017, 07:49 PM   #12
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

Was it Keith's imagination, or did Robin freeze up for a second upon being asked about how long she'd had Hazel? In addition, in what was definitely not Keith's imagination, Robin's answer was almost maddeningly vague. Keith had the feeling that there was a fairly major detail he wasn't getting here, and he was determined to figure out what was going on here.

But at the moment, Robin was changing the subject, asking what brought Keith here in the first place. "Well, me and Meowth were trying to find Amperet City," he started. "A good friend of mine hasn't been seen in months, and last I saw him, that's where he was headed, so it seemed like a good place to start trying to get some info, y'know? Only thing is, I've never been there before in my life, so I didn't have the slightest idea where I was going, and we wound up here instead." He gave a small sigh, looking visibly worried. "I even saw his Ambipom a while back, apparently he got separated from him and is looking for him. That's actually kinda why I asked how long you've had Hazel- he has an Eevee named Hazel, and he specializes in Electric-types, so I couldn't help but wonder if this Hazel and that Hazel might somehow be one and the same."

Meowth hopped down to the floor to talk to Voltaire. "Heh, tanks," grinned Meowth as the Emolga remarked on how impressive his capability for human speech was. "He's got a Stunfisk and a Minun, though I dunno if he brought either one o' dem wit him today," Meowth replied. "And, uh, hey," he added, lowering his voice somewhat. "Dat Pikachu I saw fer a second goin' onto da warp panel... I tought I saw a black heart marking on her tail. Was I seein' correctly dere?" he asked. "Only eva saw one other Pikachu like dat before."

My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote