View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 12:07 AM   #3
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

"Fina-frickin'-lly!" Keith declared as he flopped down on the couch in the living room. "Meowth, that took entirely too long!"

"I'll say," Meowth nodded. "But everyting's done now, right?"

"I think so, at long last," Keith nodded back. "Warp panels are hooked up and functional. The TVs are working, the pool is filled, Elliott is no longer allowed to drink Fiery Fizzybrew Beer..." This last statement elicited a fair amount of grumbling from the Binacle sitting in the nearby aquarium.

"Ehhh, shut it, you two," Meowth snapped at the Rock/Water-type; this merely got both heads to start shouting various insults at Meowth in response. Meowth merely rolled his eyes at this.

"But yeah- it's all done, "Keith smiled. "Now, let's see if there's anything good on TV, yeah?" he added, grabbing the nearby TV remote, aiming it at the humongous big-screen TV on the nearby wall, and proceeding to search for something good.

My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote