View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 03:13 PM   #66
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

Spoiler: show
El Halcón - Male Hawlucha (Level 1)
Bio: El Halcón hails from the arid plains of the Patagonia, an immigrant from the distant land of Kalos. He was brought to the area by his previous trainer, a herder of Tauros, used to help corral the cows. His trainer, however, found himself down on his luck, looking for another way to make end's meet. His trainer moved northward, chasing a rumor of a tournament that granted a massive cash prize for the victor. As he made his way north, he began to pit his Hawlucha in a number of battling circuits. The most popular type of tournament was that of what amounted to cage fighting. These matches were dominated by bulky and muscular Fighters, such as Machokes and Gurdurrs, who used their weight and strength to overpower the competition. The Hawlucha, however, had a distinct advantage that none of the others possessed. His nimbleness and Flying attributes allowed him to easily trump his foes, many of whom had never seen such a Pokémon before. He became known as El Halcón, meaning the Falcon. During his stint as a cage fighter, he developed a special technique that he used as a sort of finisher, one that would allow him to easily dispose of even the most defensive of foes.
Signature Move - El Ciclón De Los Dioses (Flying)
El Halcón begins to twirl rapidly, arms extended. This spinning begins to create a massive cyclone, similar to that of Twister. While he can send it forward for damage equal to Twister, he may also remain inside it for a slight drop in its speed. This allows him to quickly follow with a physical attack, if ordered. This uses slightly more energy than Twister.

Mercutio: Approved.

Del Sol - Male Helioptile (Level 1)
Koi: Del Sol is a good friend of El Halcón, having met him in the restaurant he worked in while El Halcón participated in the cage match circuit. The little lizard was born in the middle of the Mexican desert to a family of rock-dwelling Heliolisk, but found himself captured by a restauranteur looking for a cheap source of electricity. The Helioptile was a rather rare sight in the desert, with his family being the descendants of Heliolisk imported to the area a few decades prior as pets, released into the wild after their owners grew tired of them. He became a popular attraction in the area, with few having seen such a Pokémon in person, and was named after the restaurant in which he worked. He found himself living long days in intense heat and light between the kitchen and the desert, adapting much more easily to these arid conditions than others of his type.
Special Training: Child of the Sun (Fire)
With Del Sol's rather substantial time spent in the desert, he has adapted to environments with intense heat. He is now able to use Sunny Day and Solar Beam. His electric attacks also suffer much less in the heat, failing to be refracted by higher temperatures.

(Why a Pokémon with a sun motif can't learn any sun-related moves is beyond me.)

Gunner - Male Shiny Electrike (Level 1)
Bio: Gunner was a little Electrike I found by chance one day wandering around under the bike path in Hoenn. As my first-ever Shiny Pokémon, I cherished him as a treasure, raising him to be a faithful companion. I traveled with him through much of the Hoenn region, and although I found him late into my challenge of the Hoenn League, he participated in a number of battles, becoming an invaluable member of my team. Some time after the end of my adventure in Hoenn, I retired Gunner as a member of my battling team, leaving him in the care of a good friend. One day, said friend was robbed by a strange group from a distant, desert region, calling themselves Team Snagem. The group took only his Pokémon, including Gunner, and shipped them off to their headquarters. For a quite some time, he was sequestered in this organization's vault until the region police raided their facility and began to send the Pokémon back to their original owners. Thinking my prized Gunner was forever lost to the winds, I was quite surprised to receive his Pokéball in the mail nearly a year later with a letter explaining the situation. Now reunited with my Manectric, I noticed that while he was still the faithful companion he had once been, something fundamental had changed about him from his time away...
Signature Attack - Shadow End (Typeless)
Gathering a strange, shadowy energy around him, Gunner charges the foe, tacking them for major damage. This attack, while apparently once super-effective against all Pokémon except for a strange, evil kind, has now lost some of its strength, and now deals neutral damage to all Pokémon. Some of the shadowy energy has a slight chance of remaining once the move has ended, boosting Gunner's Attack and Special Attack slightly. This move takes a severe amount of energy.

Kabocha - Female Super Pumpkaboo (Level 1)
Bio: Kabocha is a sassy pumpkin. She likes electricity!
Special Training - Artificial Candle (Electric)
Kabocha can use Discharge up to twice a battle.

Last edited by Mercutio; 03-22-2014 at 11:52 AM.