View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 08:28 PM   #70
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

Robin made to lead the way to the battle room, when she stopped suddenly. As it turned out, she nearly forgot a fairly important component of a Pokémon battle- the Pokémon. Keith nodded as Robin stated she would just be a moment.

In a way, I suppose, Willow responded to Cayenne's question as to whether she was some sort of special, talking log. I am a ghost- I've been living in Millicent's log for many years now. It's very comfortable for me, as I was a Grass-type when I was alive.

"N-no, I do still want to," Aster reassured Hazel. "I w-wouldn't have asked if I didn't want to."

Anion nodded, noting as she did just how red Tessa was turning throughout this conversation, as though she was insanely embarrassed. Then again, the Minun reasoned, they did just hear about her absurdly repetitive acts of clumsiness and witnessed the spectacular mess that came about as a result. "...Yeah, let's get those brooms," she finally said to Voltaire, deciding against trying to further embarrass the Cosplay Pikachu. She turned and started off towards the closet Tessa had indicated.

My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote