View Single Post
Old 12-27-2016, 12:40 PM   #10
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 2: I have you now

Due to the passing of Carrie Fisher this match will now have star wars themed titles.

-----

The inorganic master knows his foe has great potential with the togekiss' potential for status and plots a way to eliminate the flying fairy quickly... but first he must trap it

Keyring knowing his master has a plan begins to use energy to lock Bliss into the arena this fairy lock prevents the Togekiss from escaping the battlefield! Bliss feels her foe locking her in however knows that her foe has mastered non-damaging moves and there would have been no escape from the keyring. Instead she uses some of her psychic energy to summon forth a screen of light powerful to block any special force like attacks! The clear yellow pane looks similar to the shield doors on Naboo in phantom menace except yellow.

Keyring sees the pane of light however his master has asked him to send a cannon flashing at Bliss so he gathers steel energy and fires the flash cannon at the light screen, the arena sapping away some of the attacks power as it collides with the screen causing some cracks to appear but it holds strong as the Togekiss gathers energy firing off a tri energied attack like the previous round at her foe the tri attack collides with Keyring dealing some damage to the steel typed pokemon and leaving him with a nasty burn on his chest. Bliss smiles as she feels her masters badge giving her more power and enthusiasm. Keyring feels his burn across his front acting up.

Bliss went unharmed. Keyring took a sizeable hit and is nearing the end of the first. Both good for two. Bliss used nearly half of her psychic energy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miror
EK keeping up his streak of being the scummiest motherfucker to ever grace mafia games regardless of his actual alignment
Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Well I don't know I wanted to deal damage and Starmie is inorganic :X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
Starmie is a starfish, it is not inorganic :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Kush I'm TL1. How am I supposed to know things if you don't tell me them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
It's a starfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Eliteknight is offline   Reply With Quote