View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 02:19 AM   #23
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

Definitely gotta try to replicate it, yeah. It'll have to wait until I can get a Water Stone, of course, but I'm putting it on my to-do list.

Anyway, though, I've gotten two more badges since this happened. Pryce should be ashamed at how easily a Bayleef ripped through two thirds of his team. And if not ashamed at that, then certainly ashamed of the fact that the only reason said Bayleef didn't rip through his whole team was because I wanted Unown to have a shot against Seel. And as for Jasmine, Sudowoodo took out one Magnemite with Dig. Then came Steelix, and I knew I could trick this one into sealing its own fate. Sure enough, brought out Qwilfish, then switched to Togetic. Sure enough, the presence of a Water-type prompted Steelix to use Sunny Day, paving the way for a nice and toasty Fire Blast. And then another Fire Blast for the remaining Magnemite.

Anyway, now that Team Rocket seems to have taken over the Radio Tower and most of Goldenrod City, this seems like a perfectly reasonable time to call it a night. Here's the team:

[email protected] Sand, male, lv. 30
~Rock Slide
~Dig
~Low Kick
~Strength

[email protected] Water, female, lv. 30
~Sludge Bomb
~Surf
~Headbutt
~Icy Wind

Unown (G)@Quick Claw, genderless, lv. 30
~Hidden Power (Psychic)
~-
~-
~-

[email protected] Bow, male, lv. 30
~Headbutt
~Flash
~Hypnosis
~Nightmare

[email protected], male, lv. 30
~Headbutt
~Fire Blast
~Fly
~Shadow Ball

[email protected] Seed, female, lv. 31
~Razor Leaf
~Body Slam
~Reflect
~Cut

My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote