View Single Post
Old 06-15-2007, 01:02 AM   #26
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Re: The Arcane Realm - FB Training Zone

Ocean of Mystery - Please reply in deepskyblue

Coordinator: Alright, my patience is wearing thin now for reasons I will address via PM when I return home later tonight. For now, I will point out two things. Firstly, if you wish to treat your Pokémon like it's an absolute idiot, that's your right as a trainer, but please don't RP with it in battle situations when you have no intention of allowing it to do anything other than look like an ass. Secondly, you need to WEAKEN a wild Pokémon through battle before attempting capture. If you don't, all capture attempts will backfire. I foolishly chose to try and save a bad situation in the last update, I won't be doing it again.

Saturn can only shake his head, knowing full well that he did follow your instructions. Perhaps not on Krabby because you'd been too distracted to notice it had gone, but he followed them nonetheless. Sitting on the sand while watching you throw your Heavy Ball at Psyduck, Saturn watches while the little duck Pokémon spins around and whacks the ball away with its tail. Your Heavy Ball falls to the sand, and Psyduck turns back to the water before starting to paddle back out into the ocean...