Thread: UPN Day 2017
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 06:42 PM   #31
Apollo77
Done With Your Shit

Send a message via Skype™ to Apollo77
Happy UPN Day frens

Wow I can't believe I've been here for four years already (only my 3rd time posting though); time flies, man. Since last year, I've returned to ASB (albeit barely), but I haven't really been around to talk much. This is because, thanks to college, I've had perhaps the greatest year of my life. I've found several great groups of friends, gotten involved in things I'm really passionate about, and had more fun than I ever thought I would. Which makes me miss college a great deal right now as I sit here at home for the summer, unable to do much of anything since I'm recovering from surgery. This whole ordeal is a pretty sharp contrast to the highs of the school year, but I at least have something to look forward to in a couple months.

Now, even though I haven't been super present this past year, that doesn't mean I've forgotten about everyone here at UPN, I've just been super involved in this new chapter of my life. So thanks again UPN, for being there for me when I've needed you most and helping me get this far. I'm always here if anyone needs me; don't hesitate to reach out. Love you guys~
Apollo77 is offline   Reply With Quote