View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 03:27 PM   #156
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

You approach a Shard Salesman, requesting a TM Snarl. As if by some strange serendipitous twist of fate, the salesman just so happens to have one in his inventory, taking 10 star shards in exchange for the disc. As you finish your transaction, you're approached by Ines, who is accompanied by a young man with a shock of black hair and a pair of goggles perched on his head.

"You're the guy Auguste called about, right? Kael?" the man asks, "I'm William, the Violet City Gym Leader. I've been told that I owe you a Gym Battle for helping out my friend the next town over. I'd be glad to oblige, but as I'm sure you're aware, it's rather late, and my Pokémon aren't quite in fighting shape at the moment. How about you come back first thing tomorrow morning and we can have a battle?"

Before you can respond to his offer, you see a rather large man leading another man with a shaved head and white t-shirt out of the Gym. He motions to William and calls out, "HEY, LET'S FINISH THIS UP BEFORE THE SUN SETS!"

William turns to him and waves back, before turning to you again - "Yeah, I gotta finish up with this other guy as it is. So, yeah, see you in the morning, okay?"

William runs off, chasing the other two as they leave. Ines looks a little embarrassed.

"You'll have to forgive him," she apologizes, "He can be a little all over the place. I suppose that's to be expected of a Flying Gym Leader. Anyway, I guess that means we'll see you tomorrow, no?"
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote