View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 06:03 PM   #1
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Grovyle Intermediate Trainer Battle: Missingno. Master vs EpicSquirtle

This was... nothing like that other Fairground. This one was lively, filled with people of all ages, excited and happy to try out all the attractions and watch the battles taking place at the makeshift battlefield where he now stood. That other fairground was deserted, filled with vengeful spirits of the dead... despite his aversion to noise and overexcited children, he liked it a lot better this way.

The fight he'd be overseeing today was between the Poison-Type veteran Keith, and the up-and-coming Electric-Type enthusiast Jake (who, as Levin recalled, was the one currently raising Crix, his old Electivire). Two Pokemon types that had no advantage over one another, which always made it more exciting to watch... if either of them chose to go with their preferred Type, that was. Not to mention this would be his first time reffing a three-on-three battle, which was sure to take longer and require even more accurate decisions... This would certainly take a toll on him, but hopefully teach him even more on his path to challenging the Elite Four.

- Here we are guys. Hope you're ready, and above all, remember to have a good time!

---

Missingno. Master vs. EpicSquirtle
3 vs. 3 Single Battle
Intermediate Trainer Battle
48 hour DQ
Arena: Fizzytopia's New Fairground - The rides and game stands aren't the only attractions here at the Fairgrounds, Trainers of all ages are welcome to pitch their Pokemon against each other in front of a bedazzled crowd! After all, what else draws a crowd and boosts ticket sales better than a good Pokemon battle? A hard 50m x 50m, clay arena has been cheaply sculpted somewhere near the center of the Fairgrounds, where it has been surrounded by a high, hard plastic fence covered in bright flashing lights, mostly to keep excited kids from running onto the field.
Hold Items: Yes
Heal Items: No

Rules:
- PM me your squad, held items, first Pokemon out and your first orders
- First round is reffed
- RNG determines who goes first in the next round
- Orders are reversed after each reffing
- Leave a link to your Profile in your first reply
- You can order up to 3 moves/actions each round; dodging or moving count as 1 action
- Battle ends when either Health or Energy reaches 0%
- Evolutions aren’t allowed mid-battle but can happen after the match
- For official attack descriptions, look here. Actual outcomes may vary based on ref discretion
- PM me any questions you may have at any point

Keith vs Jake

VS

BEGIN!

---

((Please let me know if you decided to fight with switching allowed or not. It should have been mentioned in the Queue, I need to know what I'm working with :P))