View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 12:23 PM   #1215
Missingno. Master
Get out... Get out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Pokémon Birthday Presents:
  • x1 Birthday Candy Cake: What's a birthday without a cake? Gives 3 levels.
  • x1 Birthday Berry Milkshake: A nice refreshing shake so good, it can make a Pokémon feel a totally new experience, or remind them of young, blissful times. Teaches either an Egg Move or a Move Tutor move.
  • x1 TM
  • x1 Birthday Poffin: Amazingly crafted by dedicated bakers, all Pokémon love it! Raises all contest stats by 10.
  • x1 Birthday Gummi: That rare treat can't be found anywhere but here! Raises Bond by 2.
: *walks in, looking stunned* ...I don't know how he does it. Every year he somehow tops what he brought them the year before. Every. Single. Year.

: *slithers in, dragging along a very well cooked and strangely appetizingly-smelling Aerodactyl corpse* Sssssseeeeviper! Ssssseviper!

: Marv has just asked me to inform you all that this dead Aerodactyl is for his family only, and that anyone else who so much as touches it will be... well, in the interest of not throwing up, I'm not going to provide an exact translation, just... yeah, please don't touch it, OK? So yeah- while Marvolo waits for his family to arrive, I'm just gonna go ahead and treat this level 100 Seviper of mine to some gifts.

*Marvolo learned the MT move Bind!*

*Marvolo learned the unnatural MT move Earth Power!* (Bind was his last natural MT move and he's had all his Egg moves for some time now)

*Marvolo learned the TM move Blizzard!*

*Marvolo swallowed the Birthday Poffin whole!*

*Marvolo's Contest stats each rose from 60 to 70!*

*Whoops! Marvolo's Bond is already maxed out, so he foregoes the Birthday Gummi!*

: Seeeee.... viper viper Seeeeviper....

: And that was Marv grumbling about how he's not allowed to hold onto the Birthday Gummi to give to Amethyst or Kinana instead, considering they should be here to celebrate themselves before long and it's of no use to him. It's cool, Marv, I think they'll be more than happy with what you brought them- and he's setting the usual anti-Zangoose traps. Oh, yeesh... No property damage this year, Marv, OK?

: Seviper!

: ...He says "no promises".
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote