View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007, 11:26 PM   #15
Fangirl
Boulder Badge

Send a message via AIM to Fangirl Send a message via MSN to Fangirl Send a message via Yahoo to Fangirl
Re: Tetsu's Training Ground

Kris waved her hand in the air as she listened to Tetsu speak. He had barely gotten the words out of his mouth when she interjected.

"Look, I'm no stranger to fucked up Pokemon. You've met my team; you know that my life is one big moral struggle with a slew of completely daft creatures. I can forgive Luxord for whatever slight he may have against the people around him but I'm telling you, if you don't put your foot down, he's going to go too far! You SAW what happened. Me, you, and Snowy all nearly died and in the end it's that damned Raichu that is the ultimate cause of it. You can't EXCUSE him for this."

She sighed, and ran her hand over her stomach. The wound has since stopped bleeding but her shirt was all but ruined, and it only added to her overall air of annoyance at the evening.

"I don't even know if Larxene will come home after this.", she muttered with a sigh. "This is rediculous..."
[001]
Fangirl is offline   Reply With Quote