View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 10:30 AM   #33
lilbluecorsola
Shissou Word

Re: Kristina's Secret Base

Jess turned and smiled at everyone, seeming to regain her composure a little, though still retaining her newly gained self-assurance. She turned her attention first to the boy who addressed her, asking for her name.

"Oh, hey. Nice to meet you too. My name's Jessica." The girl suddenly became aware of the Furret's weight pinning her foot down to the floor. "Um, this is Kana, and the thing over there that's attacking the hostess is named Kief."

Suddenly another young girl burst forward, apologizing profusely for some weird reason. Jessica couldn't make out all that she was saying because the girl spoke too fast, though she thought she heard her say something about alcoholic drinks and fanny packs. She wasn't really sure that was right though.

"Er, it's okay. I'm all right, really. You don't need to apologize. Anyway, I don't think we've met before. What's your name? I'm Jessica, by the way."

Jess turned her head as her friend Kris asked if she needed a band-aid. Come to mention it, she was bleeding. How the hell did that happen? "Er, yeah. Could I have some bandages please? Thanks."
lilbluecorsola is offline   Reply With Quote