View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 10:28 AM   #32
Fangirl
Boulder Badge

Send a message via AIM to Fangirl Send a message via MSN to Fangirl Send a message via Yahoo to Fangirl
Re: Kristina's Secret Base

"KIEF!" Kris smothered the racoon Pokemon in a rib fractured hug, staring at her guests from where she had landed ass-first on the floor. Tucking her old Pokemon under on arm, and Charlotte under the other, she staggered unsteadily to her feet, and wandered up to the crowd, hating to be all alone on the outskirts, even if it was just because of a Zigzagoon's affections.

"Did someone say booze? How the hell did you get booze?" She raised a brow at Arashi. "with all due respect, sugar, you're about knee high to a Kricketot. Where the hell was this lax alcohol control when i was a kid? i could have USED a perpetual state of inebriation." There was a pause. "Do you need a band-aid, Jess? Or...I dunno...copious amounts of painkillers?"

Charlotte wormed her way out of her trainer's grasp, landing with a thump on the floor. She nosed around the three unfamiliar pair of legs, sniffing at each of them with curiosity before deciding that none of them were fit to bite...yet.
[001]
Fangirl is offline   Reply With Quote