View Single Post
Old 01-29-2018, 12:31 AM   #17
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Spoiler boxing reply because it's pretty OT and I don't want to be disrespectful.

Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger View Post
I already forgot what Talon's old avatar was.
How do you forget the Four Wude!? I only had it up for two years and seven months! I should hope that everyone here by now has all four of them memorized! ;P

(You can still temporarily see it here. I don't think it'll be visible there much longer, sadly. Seems like UPN clears out old avatars after a time. Makes sense as a space-saving tactic, but is sad to me since it's also a scrapbook-destroying one.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger View Post
Wasn't it the girl fanning herself with money?
That's still my account profile picture, of which I've apparently only ever had three. (Currently visible here.) And I should hope that you of all people on this forum would recognize the girl in question. ... Well, I used to be able to say that. Now Emi would definitely kick your butt for that prize, and I think Kamen's a solid contender too.

On topic, I'd like to say thank you once again to phoopes for carrying on this tradition this year in Hana's absence. It is truly heartwarming to see the community come together like this.
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote