View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 01:47 AM   #19
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Round 4: YOU THOUGHT KAMEN WAS REFFING BUT IT WAS I, DIO

Deciphering the muddled voices in her mind, Atrax wobbles towards her humanoid opponent, Akatsuki still unsure if she should strike just yet. But alas, it's a trap! The Galvantula swipes at Akatsuki's leg with her foreleg having dropped her facade at the last moment for this surprise attack! Yelping in surprise, Akatsuki teeters for a moment, her figure becoming unbalanced from the shock and then she falls facefirst onto the arachnid, actually crushing the spider with her weight! Squealing in both pain and horror, Atrax scatters globules of gooey webbing all over the Gym Leader's side of the Whoa Zone, or at least whatever is in her line of sight since she's being pinned by a most elephant Gardevoir. A brief scuffle ensues as Akatsuki manages to shift her body on the really bristly tarantula, staring deep into Atrax's eyes and lulling Emi's Pokemon to a peaceful slumber. Or whatever slumber you can have while someone is lying belly-first on you. Luckily for the spider, Akatsuki has the courtesy to crawl off Atrax in the most hilarious of ways.

Akatsuki is luckily not impeded by the webs yet, being closer to Emi's side of the field than Spark's, but they will affect the rest of Spark's Pokemon when they come in. She's also opened up the slightest of health leads for the Gym Leader, which she could end up widening due to Atrax's slumber. On the plus side, both Pokemon aren't tiring just yet, with Atrax slowly refreshing herself in her condition.

Spoiler: show

Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.
3DS FC: 1607 2923 7949

The Kamen Fleet (TL5 / A- Grade Referee) | Cameron Kalmia: Viridian's Maskmaker
Hizumi Yukikaze: Emerald Breeze~ | Tokikou Nobuyuki: Time Mage
Ludger Bullenaar: Bastion of Raji City | Helena Levinton: Violet Stitching
Shizuya Kasen: SHSL Armourer

Waifu Squadron and Explorers | Cavern of Chaotic Creativity

Paradise lies beyond the horizon, challenge it because it is unreachable.
Speak of the absolute territory, and grasp it with your hands.

SAAVE ME

FLOOF AND MOFUMOFU JUSTICE! *WHACK*

"Quit poking my face! >_<"
"Ahahaha, you'll never get rid of this! *hiss*"

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

"That was a terrible idea. But holy carp, this tastes pretty nice."

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Love burns brightly for one and all.

Please don't diss idols or fluffy things in my presence.
KamenAeons is offline   Reply With Quote