View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 09:32 PM   #1
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Munna UPN PASBL Gym Match: Emi vs. GL Spark!

"WHOA! THIS WILL BE A MOST ELEPHANT BATTLE!"

Falling from his magic circle, the masked man taps his compass to make sure he's in the right place.

"Hmm, going haywire. Then again it's better than sending me off course..."

Deploying his Talonflame and Pidgeot for recon, the young man gets his Metang to build a staircase to a transparent platform suspended in empty space. The birds return, reporting two trainers approaching from the poles of the dimensional fortress that is the Whoa Zone, a Gardevoir and a Shedinja accompanying them.

"Seems like Emi got her compass spin straight to the boss node... Let's see how her luck is."

6v6
Singles
Slapstick
Equiall 4
72 HR DQ
Switch = Gym
The Whoa Zone
Quote:
It's a crazy place in outer space. Formerly used to house a Pure Heart, a specific room in the Whoa Zone has been modified by myself to be used as the location for Psychic Gym battles. The room is fairly big, and large enough to allow for a fair amount of space. The ceiling lies about 20 feet above the ground, and it's made of the same material as the floor. Covering the walls, floor, and ceiling is a strange pattern of green pixel lines, among a few other hues. This covering prevents Ghost types from phasing into the pixels beneath. Speaking of these pixels, they make up the ground beneath the inner layering of the room. They've been programmed to emit a strange glow that casts a permanent Miracle Eye effect on the arena, making Dark types uncomfortable and vulnerable to Psychic type attacks. In addition, it makes Bug types uncomfortable by straining their eyes, and the brightly lit arena discomfort ghosts, causing their passive state changes to be delayed. Other than the strange glow, these pixels are entirely blank slates, meaning they can be formed into different materials necessary for moves at a moment's notice. This allows the use of Surf, normal Rock Slide, Grass Knot, Rock Climb, and other such maneuvers that rely on the environment to function normally to be used by the Psychic types who can manipulate it. When not being used, they remain underground similar to a clay arena, allowing non-Ghost types to Dig underneath it while supporting moves like Earthquake and friends. The final use of the pixels is manipulation by telekinesis. They can be used to create a platform, wall, hill, etc. by Pokemon familiar with the Psychic typing and capable of telekinesis. In general, a small structure will cost a Solid amount of energy to generate, while a larger one will cost Major energy. Structures made in this way will usually topple after two rounds untouched, but they can be destroyed by an attack of around Solid damage, or one that is particularly forceful.
In the challenger's podium, Emi reclines in her bench, her Shedinja, Elizasleyn, floating silently beside her. The Ghost Gym Leader watches on as the newly appointed Psychic Gym Leader steps up to his own raised podium, white cubes rising with his every step as Sparkbeat takes his place beside his Gardevoir, Akatsuki.

Who shall be the one to grasp victory on the dawn horizon?! Let this dance between ghouls and espers commence!

Spoiler: show

Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.
3DS FC: 1607 2923 7949

The Kamen Fleet (TL5 / A- Grade Referee) | Cameron Kalmia: Viridian's Maskmaker
Hizumi Yukikaze: Emerald Breeze~ | Tokikou Nobuyuki: Time Mage
Ludger Bullenaar: Bastion of Raji City | Helena Levinton: Violet Stitching
Shizuya Kasen: SHSL Armourer

Waifu Squadron and Explorers | Cavern of Chaotic Creativity

Paradise lies beyond the horizon, challenge it because it is unreachable.
Speak of the absolute territory, and grasp it with your hands.

SAAVE ME

FLOOF AND MOFUMOFU JUSTICE! *WHACK*

"Quit poking my face! >_<"
"Ahahaha, you'll never get rid of this! *hiss*"

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

"That was a terrible idea. But holy carp, this tastes pretty nice."

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Love burns brightly for one and all.

Please don't diss idols or fluffy things in my presence.
KamenAeons is offline   Reply With Quote