View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 01:45 PM   #1
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Umbreon brandan (c) VS Eevee248 (a)

And today we have a match between two people I know in rl (basis? What’s that?); brandan, who has been gaining (in)fame while I was on my two-month haitus, and Eevee248... who is less active than Muyo (you should have seen their face when brandan said it was 24hr DQ XD) and has only ever had two matches. Rules?

3-on-3
24hr DQ
Slapstick Rules
Return= KO
Modified Beach Arena
Quote:
A long, misty beach. A long wooden pier sticks out into the ocean. A hush has descended over the beach, as no one is at the beach on this cold, dreary afternoon. The sand has a strange, crystalline quality. As aforementioned, there is a heavy mist over the arena. While not enough to restrict visibility much, it could hamper visibility at a distance. In addition to this, it causes light Ice-type damage to every battler at the end of every turn. There is also a small, 10x10m cave a good distance away. Other than that, the beach is blocked off on all side (other than the ocean, derp) by tall, steep cliffs, bringing it’s total size to 25(water to cliffs)x50(Cliffs to cliffs). Tips: If you’re a grass type, clearing the Ice-type mist should already be your first priority. But what about that strange sand? Maybe something would happen if the sun was intensified...?
So... brandan posts his squad, Eevee post her squad and pokemon, brandan posts his pokemon and moves, Eevee posts her moves, and I ref. Ya.
People should watch what they enjoy regardless of what others think, even if it's a terribad guilty pleasure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger View Post
Though, I also dislike the concept of lamenting the current day while wishing to re-experience the past. At least, my modern attitude is to try and make each new day magical even if it's not, since exclusively reminiscing about the past is too pathetic.
Kindrindra is offline   Reply With Quote