View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 11:02 PM   #43
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

Re: big bad birtha's suggestion box 2: secret passions unveiled

Aww ;_; That's a shame. I'm not picky about haircolor. Of course, I still like shades of red better than any. White is fine with me as well. Actually, incase you didn't make the connection, my favorite Touhou character has white hair ;_; (don't worry, I won't go picture crazy this post. I want to, but I will hold back.)

As for your thing for purple hair and purply red eyes, I'll take it that your third favorite touhou character is something that goes by that. Oh, incase you didn't know, the purple-haired bunny girl's name is Reisen

Anyway, despite all of that. The girl that is above all is a girl with brown hair and red eyes =D I don't care what anyone says.

Oh. I loved that flash XD That actually started my love for Yuyu. She's great. Did you see the picture of her eating the orange? That was just utterly adorable X3

Also, they are throwing a new name at me for IaMP ;_; They are calling me "the virus". What the hell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger
Sakuya's not powerful but Marisa can't aim worth a darn. While I like the Master-Spark (it is one dang fine bomb) it's not needed 99% of the time since killing the opponents with bullet alone is suppposed to be the way to go. No spell-cards any other way.
With Marisa's speed, I just move all over the board. I admit that with her, I actually need some aim myself, but that's fine with me. With Sakuya, I never can kill the bosses, I have to wait for the timer to go down, and I don't have the patience for that. Also, I only use spellcards for defending myself when I'm about to die. I never actually use them for offense either, but the Masterspark is pretty awesome in IaMP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuande
In fighters with speed vs. damage trade-offs, I always go for "fastest but lightest-hitting." Like in DOA, for example, I always play Kasumi and Ayane; rarely mid-speed girls like Hitomi or Lei Fang; and never slow characters like Helena or (even worse) Bayman and Leon and Bass.

So whoever is the fastest girl in IaMP (both in terms of speed with which her salvos are fired, and in terms of speed with which she can jump around the screen) would probably be my pick. But I've only ever tried Reimu and Marisa, #1 and #2. Because I couldn't properly play (read: I could only hit the A button, the B button, or the C button, basically. No combos, and no D button), I had no fun because I just kept hitting B all the time (the attack that, for Reimu, sends out her spell tags towards the opponent in a straight line of just 1 "row" ... not the fan of 5, that's Button C). I usually would die twice per round, but eventually would win. That quit being the case against this one girl you fight inside what looks like a ballroom or something, and I gave up.
If that is the case, then Remilia is for you. You have to unlock her, but she's worth it. She's the fastest in the game. However, I still prefer Youmu, because I can't chain up combos with Remi (Youmu's the second fastest in the game). Remi is indeed the super-quick and light-hitting character, but Youmu is the pretty quick, hard-hitting, and in-your-face combo juggernaut that I go for.
big bad birtha is offline   Reply With Quote