View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 02:10 PM   #30
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Spoiler: show
"Hello, how may I help you?"

Mélina looked at the receptionist with a 'Deerling in headlights' look, not expecting the line and process to be that fast, so she wasn't prepared yet for that interaction.

"Well I... uhm... hi!" she awkwardly answers. "I'm... I'm here here to register officially as a Pokémon Trainer... I-I got a weird situation though, because I'm way older than the starting age for trainers, but I already got four Pokémon with me, and..."

"It's no problem! We got cases like yours all the time, even some more complicated!" the counter lady interrupts the young woman's rant with a bright, customer service smile, "We've got a lot of trainers like you who start at a later age, and some owns a lot more Pokémon than you do! And lately, we had strange cases of owned Pokémon who reverted to their earliest stage of evolution, and others who had lost all their items..."

"...Oh!" she explained, feeling a little bit relaxed, but is perplexed about the devolving Pokémon and vanishing items. "...Well, ok!"

"Alright, so let's see what we can do..."

After what felt like a short amount of time tapping on her keyboard, the receptionist prints out a paper and pulls out some items under her counter.

"Here you go! You're all set! Here's your complimentary items to start your adventures on the right foot. Congratulations on officially becoming a Pokémon Trainer! I wish you luck on your travels!"

Mélina was so speechless at that moment, she only responded with a nod before picking up her things and running out of the building. Hopefully her bright eyes and huge grin during that nod was enough as thanks...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emi View Post
Fizzy Bubbles Starter Pack:
x1 Backpack
x1 Pokedex
x1 Fishing Rod
x1 Berry Bag
x1 Pokeblock Case
x5 Pokeballs
x5 Rare Candies
x1 TM Return or Frustration
$3000 Pokedollars
Picking up the following:
  • x1 Fishing Rod
  • x5 Pokeballs
  • x4 Rare Candies
  • x1 TM Return

I'll also take the time to confirm my Pokémon's Abilities... which is simply my two Eevees' Abilities change from Adaptability to Anticipation. (Technically speaking, my Cosplay Pikachu already has Lightning Rod, so....)

Art || FB || WF || Tumblr
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote