View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 09:18 PM   #88
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

Cayenne made a fine attempt to dodge the Gunk Shot. Not an especially successful attempt, but the Torchic still took much less damage from the attack than he could've, and now, he was charging in for a Scratch attack. "Eon, use Tackle!" Keith ordered, though even as he spoke, Cayenne was able to get in the Scratch. Eon, nevertheless, charged forward to try and Tackle Cayenne after taking the damage.

~~~

Aster shook her head. "No, no, no!" she exclaimed. "I- I know friendly Ghost-types! I- I'm telling you, th-they're not all bad!" There were tears in the Shiny Mareanie's eyes. "Y-You don't know th-the ones I know..." She sniveled for a moment before speaking up again. "...Th-they were all s-something else wh-when they were alive. O-One of them w-was even human... Wh-What if I d-die and c-come back as a Gh-Ghost-type?" she asked Hazel. "W-Would you think I'm evil, too?"

~~~

After what certainly felt like months of sweeping, the sea of glass shards had vanished completely. Anion nodded in agreement as Voltaire reassured Tessa that she was fine, and as the Cosplay Pikachu pointed out the orange garbage can near the fridge, the Minun was the first one over there, disposing of her share of the glass. "Keith doesn't have one of these in his kitchen," the Minun remarked. "Then again, though, he's got a Swalot, which is basically the next best thing."

My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote