View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 08:08 PM   #8
Emi
The Cutest Tsarina

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Kantai Collection: World 2-1

Spoiler: show
So I just passed through 2-1 and decided that I was going to take screenshots of my run. It took three different attempts because the first two times, the compass proceeded to tell me I wasn't allowed to fight the boss. So alright, that's cool.

My fleet for this mission, the tried and faithful:

Level 19 CA Furutaka
Level 19 CVL Houshou
Level 17 SS I-58
Level 25 CL Yuubari Kai
Level 24 CL Tenryuu Kai
Level 20 DD Mutsuki Kai

We've had difficulties in the past but we are ready to continue fighting!

Run 1:

Pretty much a cakewalk. I take extremely little damage and pass on the Night Phase to save on fuel and ammo. Subs are incredible when they don't take much damage. Granted, taking damage is like their MO.

COMPASS-SAN GOOOOOO OH IT SENT ME ON THE WRONG PATH WELP NOT FACING THE BOSS.

Well...three Light Aircraft Carrier. I don't do good with Aircraft Carriers. So I expect to get pounded to hell and back. I've gone to hell and back from one, how do I expect to face thr-

Well this was not what I expected. Usually I deal with 3-4 ships with pretty grievous injuries but I managed to come out of it with only one real injury (sadly to the one who has the longest repair time.)

AN HOUR AND A HALF LATER!

Run 2:

Hi.

Bye!

COMPASS-SAN GO!
Compass-san: You must go this way! *points NW*
BUT COMPASS-SAN THAT'S NOT WHERE THE BOSS IS!
Compass-san: You must go this way!

*sigh*

Oi you lot again. Let's see if it was a freak accident I came out with my life.

Nope! At least this time most of the damage was concentrated on my sub, who has hilariously low repair times.

ABOUT MAYBE HALF AN HOUR LATER SINCE HOUSHOU DIDN'T MAKE HERSELF A TARGET!

Run 3:

Okay maybe I got a bit cocky. Houshou getting injured was not in the plans. It's not serious so i'll continue on, skipping the night phase to conserve on fuel and ammo, especially now.

COMPASS-SAN SHOW ME THE WAY!
North then Northwest! You are ready Admiral-senpai!

WO

NO

NO

DAMMIT I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION RU-KYUU WAS HERE. WELP.

This was a _lot_ better than expected. Sadly one miss kept me from sinking that Wo-Kyuu at the top, since if it didn't Tenryuu likely would have OHKO'd her with a cut-in. It's a shame, but I still got an A-rank for this boss (yush) which means I'm onto 2-2! ONWARDS KANMASU! I BELIEVED IN YOU AND WE PUSHED THROUGH!

(Also noting I got no unique Kanmasu in these three runs. No Sendai DX)
Emi is offline   Reply With Quote