View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 09:14 PM   #7
Quilavaflare
Cascade Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Quilavaflare
Oh god it's beautiful. Apparently, lots of others agreed. According to this article, the Limited Edition MM XL is already sold out in a lot of places! Yikes!

As for the game itself, I'm probably going to see if I can get it/preorder as soon as possible, if these sales are anything to go by. I wasn't planning on getting the 3DS itself anyway, as I already have the first one that came with ALBW. I'm a very slow, explore-everything-you-see kind of player, so I didn't get very far at all the first time I played this on Wii VC. This should be a nice way to actually get around to seeing it the proper way.

I've also recently started playing Link to the Past on WiiU VC. I can attest to its difficulty. You nearly have to stop and fight every individual monster if you want to survive, even the ones that respawn, but annoying points aside it has certainly been a unique experience for one like me who has mostly played modern Zelda.

PH is nice. I played it, like, 5 times. And I have no idea why. It's not even that great.

Friend Code/Username list
Spoiler: show
3DS: 0748-3092-2840
Y Trainer Name: Roy
[Friend Safari: Paras, Vivillon, Beautifly]
Pokemon Showdown: Quilavaflare
Nintendo Network: Snowboos

Quilavaflare is offline   Reply With Quote