Beedrill-Mega @ Beedrillite
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Drill Run
- Protect
- U-turn
- Poison Jab
My suggested changes are in bold. CBBnite is generally the best bulky Dnite set around. It takes special hits very well, and still has solid damage output. ExtremeSpeed is very nice for it's ability to pick off weakened stuff, like a Latios or Mega Gallade. You definitely want to keep this guy away from status abusers like Rotom-W, though!

I suggest a SubCM Keldeo over Medicham for a plethora of reasons. First off, your team was originally rather crippled by burn, and Keldeo can deal with a burn decently well. Secondly, Keldeo has a pretty good speed tier, unlike Medicham, while it retains decent bulk. Third, having a water type is pretty important synergy-wise, as waters beat a lot of common things like Landorus-Therian.

Next, I suggest replacing Donphan with Sp. Def Hippowdon, as Hippowdon can set up SR and tanks hits from both sides of the spectrum excellently. It also gets reliable recovery, to let it stick around. I suggest Ice Fang here to beat Gliscor, which has become almost omnipresent lately, but Stone Edge and Toxic are also prefectly viable replacements. Another great thing about Hippodown is that it sets up Sand, which...

...helps Excadrill, which I suggest should receive Sand Rush to make it a speed demon in sand. An adamant nature can be used here, as Sand Rush makes Excadrill very fast without Jolly. Rock Slide is probably better than Swords Dance because Exca hits rather hard unboosted, and honestly it just can't afford to lose out on coverage on fliers like Talonflame and Thundurus that love to ruin it's EQ-spamming day.

Ferrothorn looks mostly fine, but I suggest that spread over a straight physically defensive one to give Ferrothorn some more all-around bulk, as two mixed walls compliment each other better than a mixed wall and a phys def wall. Spikes over Thunder Wave here is mostly preference, but I think it could be nice to abuse the fact that you dont use Defog on this team.

Finally I suggest that, as many others have, you replace Toxic Spikes with Protect on M-Beedrill, as Beedrill is too frail to afford spending a turn at it's base speed.

Hope I helped! :]

Click on Fawful for my ASB squad summary. Other links coming soon.
Snorby is offline   Reply With Quote