View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 03:13 PM   #7583
Talon87
Shenmue III, baby!

Send a message via AIM to Talon87
Since last post ...
  • couldn't help myself and went ahead and re-watched all of Season 1 and the first four episodes of Season 2 of Maria-sama ga Miteru, with more assuredly on the way
  • re-watched the last episode of Himouto! Umaru-chan I had seen (08, the Christmas episode); then watched the next episode (09, the Valentine's episode); planning on polishing off the series so that I can check it off my checklist
  • placed a pre-order for the Blu-Ray+DVD combo of Kimi no Na wa on Amazon. No Prime membership and opted for the free shipping ("takes 5-8 days"), so likely won't receive mine until mid-November.
Most free time is going into studying right now, but once the exam is past I will probably dive headfirst into resuming The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword on the Wii, such that I can press on to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

In other news, the first Heaven's Feel movie came out several weeks ago. I haven't heard anyone mention it. Like, I am literally my first person to mention it since the last time I posted about it here. Is that a bad sign? Who knows. Hopefully it was good. Hopefully we'll be able to see it soon.
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote