View Single Post
Old 03-29-2016, 09:23 AM   #4740
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Honestly, Keith would not have called this. He entered the Cable Club, giving a small smile to the brown-furred Sneasel running circles excitedly around his legs. Lenny was even more pumped up than usual (which was saying something!), and not without reason. He held a Razor Claw between the claws of his right front paw, and was making excited slashing motions in the air with it. That Razor Claw, broken off of the remains of a Kabutops Skeleton Missingno., had caught Lenny's attention right away. It was the Sneasel's gateway to evolution, and he knew it.

And so did Keith, but even so, he never imagined he'd be doing this for Lenny so soon. The young Sneasel had never so much as leveled up yet. Moreover, he'd expected Malfoy and Bellatrix to back him up on this, but they seemed to have come around to the idea as well. According to Meowth's translations, Malfoy explained what a pain it can be, knowing when you want to evolve but not being able to yet. He'd been ready to evolve for years before he actually had the strength to do so. And Bellatrix had no argument with that. She seemed convinced that her little Lenny knew the time had come to make the transition from one evolutionary stage to the next. It was those two, Malfoy and Bellatrix, Keith's Toxicroak and Skuntank, Lenny's adoptive parents, who accompanied them to the Cable Club that day, in the hopes of watching their son evolve. And in Bellatrix's case, inflict severe (and smelly) bodily harm upon the guy helping Keith out with this should he try to keep Lenny to himself.

The person on the other end of the trade machine, Aposteriori, apart from having a long name Keith had more or less no idea how to pronounce, was a newcomer in the Fizzytopia region. A researcher about Keith's age with something of an affinity for Flying-types, he was the first (and only) person to respond when Keith reached out for someone to assist him with Lenny's evolution.

"Alright, Lenny, ready to do this?" Keith asked the Sneasel.

"Snee! Sneasel snee!!" Lenny nodded vigorously, all set to go. Chuckling at how eager his Sneasel was, Keith withdrew Lenny, Razor Claw and all, and placed the Ice Ball on his end of the trade machine. At the other end, Aposteriori was placing his Spritzee's Poké Ball on the machine, so now all that needed done was to throw the switch and get this show on the road.

Trading my level 1 male Sneasel with the following stats, up to and including the held Razor Claw, to Aposteriori for his level 1 female Spritzee. Let's do this!

Spoiler: show
Lenny
Species: Sneasel (Recolored; )
Level: 1
Type: Dark/Ice
Attacks: Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Rock Smash, Cut, Toxic, Hidden Power (Fire), Ice Beam, Dig, Brick Break, Aerial Ace, X-Scissor, Poison Jab, Snarl, Swift, Headbutt, Ice Punch, Surf, Bite, Whirlpool, Strength, Dynamic Punch, Defense Curl, Double-Edge, Mimic, Icicle Crash, Pursuit, Crush Claw, Ice Shard.
Next attack learned: Quick Attack (lv.
Evolution; >>
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Keen Eye
Happiness Points: 10
Cute stat: 0
Beauty stat: 0
Tough stat: 0
Smart stat: 0
Cool stat: 0
IQ: 0
Obtained: Clawmark Mountain Range (Cable Club)
Birthday: January 12th
Held item: Razor Claw
Bio:
During an exploration of the Clawmark Mountain Range, instead of treasure, Keith instead found an abandoned Pokémon Egg which promptly hatched into an unusually colored Sneasel. Lenny is the adopted son of Malfoy and Bellatrix, and he loves them both very much. He looks up to them as well, Malfoy in particular, whose fighting skills make him the Sneasel's primary role model. Despite his species's reputation for cruelty, Lenny is generally friendly and enthusiastic, and will never wrong somebody who hasn't wronged him first. That said, he is more than capable of hunting, and takes great delight in doing so, which endeared him to the team's predators rather quickly. In particular, he's good at organizing them into teams that end up devouring their prey with grim efficiency.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading my lv. 1 Spritzee for Missingno. Master's Sneasel who holding a Razor Claw.

Spoiler: show

Name: Spritzee
Species: Spritzee
Level: 1
Type: Fairy
Ability: Healer
Nature: --
Held Item: --
Obtained: Trade
Birthday: June 23
Contest Stats: 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
Happiness Points: 0 / IQ: 0
Bio: --
Level Up Moves: Sweet Scent, Fairy Wind
Technical Machine Moves:
Hidden Machine Moves:
Egg Moves:
Tutor Moves:

"Wait. What is happening. The Razor Claw is interacting with the Sneasel. IT IS GLOWING. I WASN'T EXPECTING THIS."

After a short time, Sneasel is revealed to have evolved into Weavile.

"Cool, I'm thinking about keeping this one."

A strange voice whispers to Aposteriori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mods
Disorderly conduct will get you banned from ever fizzing again.
"Hmm. I guess I should trade this back to its original trainer at some point to avoid making the original owner upset."

*Trade Closed*

--

Trading my newly acquired Weavile for my old Spritzee to Missingno. Master.

*Trade Opened*