View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016, 01:00 PM   #22
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 2:

Wendy shifts her light screen to the side in order to strike at her foe. Channelling energy into her leg she closes the small gap delivering a mega kick to Monica's face. Monica subsequently collapses to the ground not moving at all Wendy shifting her light screen back in front of her approaches her foe she knows her foe shouldn't be knocked out yet worried about her foe she doesn't notice Monica's right hand changing to a blackish colour suddenly the Wigglytuff jumps into action standing up and pushing herself through the screen right into Wendy whom is knocked back by the force of the attack.

Wendy realising she has been tricked the the feint of her foe backs up while launching a Psybeam at Monica the psychic energy appearing in a variety of colours flies through the air striking Monica whom is walking towards Wendy whom is on the narrow bridge. The beam doesn't push Monica back as she gathers ghostly energy sending the shadow ball at the Alakazam the ghastly ball explodes on contact with Wendy's spoon unleashing the splash wind held inside which causes Wendy to cry out in pain.

Summary:
Wendy took a large hit dropping into the second third. Monica sitting at the end of the first third. Both good for two. Monica's ghost is at half, dark is at a third used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miror
EK keeping up his streak of being the scummiest motherfucker to ever grace mafia games regardless of his actual alignment
Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Well I don't know I wanted to deal damage and Starmie is inorganic :X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
Starmie is a starfish, it is not inorganic :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Kush I'm TL1. How am I supposed to know things if you don't tell me them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
It's a starfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Eliteknight is offline   Reply With Quote