View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 12:53 PM   #2
S_M
Volcano Badge

Send a message via AIM to S_M
Not sure about the equilevel 1, I had planned on using my TL6 squad, but I mean if you want to do 1 then we can I guess, I mean that might be fun! But I'll just post my squad now and we can adjust accordingly. Also I'm a big fan of the Avatar (and Supernatural I think?) sigs!

Onslaught Badge
Global Badge
The badge of the Donnybrook Coliseum, emblazoned with a flaming fist representing justice. This badge is given to trainers who triumphed in the Coliseum, and represents their skill and determination to win in an all out assault.
Badge Effect: Furious Onslaught
This badge allows the wielder to use one additional Three Move Combo in all of their matches.

Level 7
Apollo: Male Dragonite
Bio: Apollo is one of the very few of my Pokemon who have been with my squad from the very beginning. However, his ability has only recently been realized, now a prime fighter of my squad, and obviously a very fierce opponent to face, doing very well in all of his battles. Most recently, however, he lost to another Dragonair, a battle very, very close to the very end. Convinced that if he would have lasted another round he would have won the battle, he trained endlessly until he regained his confidence, and gained a very useful characteristic from it...
Signature Training: Dragon's Strength (Dragon)
From his extensive training, if Apollo normally would be knocked out, he will remain active on the field until the next turn, at the end of which he will faint, no matter what. Apollo may be knocked out sooner by opponent attacks, however, provided they would be enough to knock it out.

Level 6
Cortex: Male Gallade @ Galladite
Bio: Unlike many of his species, Cortex is a foolhardy extrovert. Cortex has numerous times gotten into altercations with other Pokemon with the smallest provocation; luckily for him, his psychic prowess has usually allowed him to escape unscathed, either through using its Psychic to attack its opponents mercilessly or by Teleporting away from the danger. However, once Cortex found himself in a barfight with a gang of old, irrelevant, somewhat overweight ghost and dark types which called themselves the Wild Hogs. While normally Cortex would recognize the danger the type-advantaged opponents presented and would Teleport away, in this case an opposing Gengar used Mean Look, sealing Cortex's fate. Multiple Thunderbolts, Night Shades, and other attacks did massive damage to the young psychic. Battered and bruised on the brink of death following the battle, Cortex set off in search of a way which would allow him to defeat these foes. After tutelage under a number of dark and ghost Pokemon proved ineffective and Cortex was unable to learn any move that would give him protection against the ghosts' multiple beam attacks, Cortex heard word about a master Pokemon which was able to bend attacks back toward its opponent with ease. Searching for this master, Cortex developed quite a reputation as a ruthless vagrant as he traveled across the land, senselessly attacking Pokemon unless they gave him the information he was seeking. Eventually Cortex found a Zubat which was willing to share the information; its parents had been killed in a battle in an alleyway sometime before, where an Alakazam had been able to redirect all of their attacks back at them before Psychically sending a building toppling down onto them. Cortex then journeyed to the sewers of Saffron City, where he found this Alakazam; after several months of hard training, the scars of which still remain on his body, Cortex learned Kinesis and Miracle Eye. He then traveled back to the bar where the ghosts and darks had defeated him so long ago, and he easily turned their Thunderbolts and Night Shades back against them, using Miracle Eye to render the dark types susceptible to his Psychic onslaught. He left them unconscious on the floor as he set back out into the world, finally vindicated.
Special Training: Alakazam's Training (Psychic)
Cortex may use Kinesis and Miracle Eye, though his training has neglected Magical Leaf, Charge Beam, Grass Knot, Future Sight, and Icy Wind, and he may not use these attacks.

Isis: Female Flygon (lol I should probably change this name)

Justinian: Male Nidoking

Orion: Male Lucario @ Lucarionite
Bio: Abandoned as a pup, he was found by a trainer who lived in the middle of nowhere. But it wasn’t just a regular nowhere, but rather nowhere in the middle of Canada. So it was cold. Orion trained here for quite some time, becoming quite accustomed to the frigid conditions that he lived in. He eventually moved on to another tropical region. But creepy stuff started happening, and it's up to Orion to save his new home! A group of ice types had infiltrated the area, turning it into a frozen wasteland; Orion was the only one able to withstand the frigid temperatures and beat down the ice types, enabling the region to return to a state of lush productivity.
Special Training: Heart of Ice (Ice)
Orion is very resistant to cold temperatures and hypothermia and is sure-footed on ice. This does not affect his ability to withstand ice type attacks.

Cascade: Gend. Starmie
Bio: The lake that Cascade lived in before its capture originally was sparkling clean. However, businesses from the cities began to run pipes to the lake and dump toxic waste into it. The water types in the lake either died or migrated to another area, though Cascade chose to stay in its home. Poison types were attracted to the area and Cascade found itself needing to use its psychic abilities to keep them at bay as well. Eventually, however, a Tentacruel moved into the area. Twice the size of a normal Tentacruel, Cascade’s psychic abilities were largely ineffective against it. It was forced to leave the area and while in exile from its home, Cascade trained itself until it learned to use a more powerful psychic move. After learning this move, it returned in triumph, defeating the Tentacruel and driving the remaining poison types out.
Special Attack: Death Star (Psychic)
Cascade glows gold with psychic energy for several seconds, during which time its weakness to dark, ghost, and bug attacks will double to be double-super-effective against it. After the charging time is complete, Cascade will release the psychic energy in the form of golden beams from each of its points. These beams will join together a few feet in front of Cascade and the resulting beam will attempt to strike its target. This attack is deals damage equal to a Hyper Beam and takes as much energy. This attack may be used once per battle. Cascade cannot use Hyper Beam.
156 KOs - 376 TP - 10.75 SP
S_M is offline   Reply With Quote