View Single Post
Old 05-14-2015, 08:04 PM   #20
KamenAeons
ROASTY ROASTY

Round 5: SPLAT

Pinned underneath the pretty damn heavy Solrock, who's decided to take a nap on top of him too, Prinz claws madly at the concrete ground, trying to dig himself out of this problem! However, 1) the ground is concrete, and 2) digging is really hard when there's a giant sun on your back and your front legs are sort of splayed out. He's still stuck. The kids watch on in worry as the Umbreon flails about underneath Solaire, until the rock stirs, lifting off the Dark Eeveelution as it hovers away! And then it plummets to the ground once more, the playground shuddering with sparks of beige energy on impact! Prinz only manages to stagger to his feet before being engulfed in a column of the earth's might, his body stinging from the strikes from above and below in the last two rounds! Strengthening his resolve, the quadruped fills his maw with a familiar orb, which erupts in swirls of darkness that shatter the shield aiding Solaire! The Solrock responds in kind, a vibrant beam of light shining forth and forcing Prinz to stagger backwards in pain, towards the play equipment!

Prinz has fallen past the midpoint of health, but is fresher in comparison. Solaire's good for two, but with no more screen.

Please know that I can't ref for you guys until next week again, because assignments continue to plague me.

Spoiler: show

Yukirin is awesome for doing this for me! And by Yukirin, I mean lilbleucorsola.
3DS FC: 1607 2923 7949

The Kamen Fleet (TL5 / A- Grade Referee) | Cameron Kalmia: Viridian's Maskmaker
Hizumi Yukikaze: Emerald Breeze~ | Tokikou Nobuyuki: Time Mage
Ludger Bullenaar: Bastion of Raji City | Helena Levinton: Violet Stitching
Shizuya Kasen: SHSL Armourer

Waifu Squadron and Explorers | Cavern of Chaotic Creativity

Paradise lies beyond the horizon, challenge it because it is unreachable.
Speak of the absolute territory, and grasp it with your hands.

SAAVE ME

FLOOF AND MOFUMOFU JUSTICE! *WHACK*

"Quit poking my face! >_<"
"Ahahaha, you'll never get rid of this! *hiss*"

"STOP POKING MY SISTER!"

"That was a terrible idea. But holy carp, this tastes pretty nice."

Kamen's mind:

"YOUKOSO WAGA CRAZY E"

Love burns brightly for one and all.

Please don't diss idols or fluffy things in my presence.
KamenAeons is offline   Reply With Quote